Skip to Next Poll »
13
People let me tell ya bout my best friend (s).....and firsts (Edited 08/23/11 06:12PM by Jess)

Think about the day you joined the Q.  I was looking up information on the Lions and found this site by accident.  I signed up, got freaked out, came back and got hooked!  

Over time, It's easy to make wonderful friendships, and I'd be lying if I said I never did.
Everyone wanted to know what Crackersex or a sexwife was.  Ohhhh, the fun!
This is my reason for my poll: I'm going to share my firsts, share yours....and keep it clean!


My first friend was Mark the Shark, smellmyfinger (they were brothers)
My first email was from Fless13,
My first phone call was from Cardsfan5,
but............. my best Q friend who knows me inside and out and I couldn't live without still to this day is Hskrdave.


Tell me about your Q friends.....and Woody, Baaaaah means NO!!!

Featured by: Jess at 8/19/11 5:42PM
| Closed on 11/19/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
25 Fans 
20%a. Ohhhhh I met these people
16%b. ahhh, those people
12%c. I <3 everybody
28%d. I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends
24%e. Angie's learning....BEANS!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#46 | 1135 days ago

Wow...so long ago...let's see..my first friends were Pat & Natascha
my first enemies were Pat & Natascha   (they're both Facebook friends now)
my favorite who is no longer here is Vicki (just_smile)
first e-mail was from Ty welcoming me to the site
my first phone call from anyone was Vicki
my best q-friends are still here Kteach, Violet, Glenda, Norse just to name a few
I'd like to thank Dodge for the TOTD and Jess for letting me pick up the torch when Dodge left the site
there have been a lot of fun times here for me (been here since 2005, pretty much from the beginning)..by far the most entertaining site I've ever belonged to, blows Facebook out of the water as far as really getting to know and make friends
some of the most hilarious situations have happened here, their used to be epic drama and a lot of cattiness...now the doucheyness is shared more evenly amongst all of us ...their was g*na-gate and who could forget Mooser and the Minions..there are lots of other stories here..stay tuned...if my short-term memory ever functions properly I'll share some more


Ohhhhh I met these people  
  
57 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1140 days ago

It was before facebook got popular so I was still on myspace, bouncing around the Pro Football Talk forum and someone had linked the site. I signed up and never looked back - started making polls and submitting articles right away.

I think my first friend (besides Ty - he was automatic) was Scott or Pat
I got messages from Scott, Pat, Natasha, and Helen right away, welcoming me to the site
The first people I really talked to a lot at first were MarkTheShark and Nate
My first "off-site-YIM friend" was Natasha, but only a few minutes later I had WhoDey, Pat, Nate, Ryan, and loads of other people.
The first person who ever had my phone # was Nellie
First Q'er I ever met in person was Nellie and a few days later Vicki (justsmile) and Val (for the life of me I can't remember her Q name)
ahhh, those people  
#2 | 1140 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
First friend = SUSANVETTE
First email = ????  no clue, it was 2.5 yrs ago
First phone call = N/A haven't given my # out


Can't really say that I have a TRUE BEST Q friend........i have people on here that I would consider friends or close acquaintances, but, never really formed that true bond.......YET!  Although there are a bunch of you on here that I would like to be really good friends with!

I can tell you that SUSANVETTE & HULL_17  will check in with me and make sure I'm doing ok and say hello, so, I guess they  would be my Q BEST FRIEND's on here for that reason, but, I never really had any long convo's with anyone from here outside of this site.  
ahhh, those people  
#3 | 1140 days ago

well you see...i have been here a LONG TIME...i ferget these things...but here is a list of people that i definetly think of as the bestest Q friends that anyone could ask for...

Nick_L
Scott
Kramer
Seal_Warrior1
SusanVette
Das3cr
Kteacher
Keene
DreamMachine
Jess
Nellie
Janet
ahhh, those people  
#4 | 1140 days ago

Jess wrote:
It was before facebook got popular so I was still on myspace, bouncing around the Pro Football Talk forum and someone had linked the site. I signed up and never looked back - started making polls and submitting articles right away.

I think my first friend (besides Ty - he was automatic) was Scott or Pat
I got messages from Scott, Pat, Natasha, and Helen right away, welcoming me to the site
The first people I really talked to a lot at first were MarkTheShark and Nate
My first "off-site-YIM friend" was Natasha, but only a few minutes later I had WhoDey, Pat, Nate, Ryan, and loads of other people.
The first person who ever had my phone # was Nellie
First Q'er I ever met in person was Nellie and a few days later Vicki (justsmile) and Val (for the life of me I can't remember her Q name)
Are Vicki and Val still on the site? those two sisters were crazy and a lot of fun!!!
Memories of many yahoo messenger group chats! lol
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#5 | 1140 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
I think my first friend was Jess.  
And the first to send me a PM was MarktheShark.....I think. 
My first online teach friend......Ryan.
First Yahoo Chat Message......Wiggles, then later Beans, Clown
First time being called a B*tch......Sparta, around Easter by "her."(such a great moment for me)
Very Best friend I met on this site----Beans......who is fantastically awesome.

I think that's enough of share time.


Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#6 | 1140 days ago

I know it wasn't my photo but my name that hailed all my new friends.  All the pervs only saw the "SEX" in my name so I had about 45 friends within my first hour.
I have kept up with my close Q buds via yahoo IM and Facebook.....
Whats really cool about this site was those who are the "IN Crowd" now all sent me messages welcoming me back...so now i'm extra blessed to have new friends :)
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#7 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 My first Q friend was  cops4cubs

My first email was from him as well

My first phone call was omg, I have to be honest, it was she who we do not speak her name.

The Q'er that I have the most laughs with is Michael

I have made some friends here and thats always nice, 

My bqf though is Shaconage. 

And of course chisoxfan, whom I still miss everyday here. 
#8 | 1140 days ago

Tiger Pride was my first friend. Can't remember any other firsts. Ash (kobe_lova) lives around the way so she's made a few cameos and we've been to LV with CaliKat and Kramer. This year will be our 2nd Annual Saints-Falcons game. Tix are on the fridge!!!



Ohhhhh I met these people  
#9 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Was going to say something but changed my mind
#10 | 1140 days ago

i can not see any posts after 5...WTF??
ahhh, those people  
#11 | 1140 days ago

 first friend was ty and whoever i linked through.  never knew the guy, but he might still be on my friends list.

my first email was about 3 months in when i made my first Locker room poll (or whatever the locker room was called back then) saying my poll was featured.  i think my reply was "are you f**king serious?  thanks"

first q'er to have my number was angie (and it's been used many a time.  you want to talk about drunk text and drunk dialing...)

first q'er met was terika.

anything else i missed?
I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#12 | 1140 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 first friend was ty and whoever i linked through.  never knew the guy, but he might still be on my friends list.

my first email was about 3 months in when i made my first Locker room poll (or whatever the locker room was called back then) saying my poll was featured.  i think my reply was "are you f**king serious?  thanks"

first q'er to have my number was angie (and it's been used many a time.  you want to talk about drunk text and drunk dialing...)

first q'er met was terika.

anything else i missed?
and still to this day when i'm having a bad day, I check my voicemail to hear, "oh sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy girlfrrrrrrrrrrrriend". lol
LYMI :)
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#13 | 1140 days ago

Crackersexxwife wrote:
Are Vicki and Val still on the site? those two sisters were crazy and a lot of fun!!!
Memories of many yahoo messenger group chats! lol
I haven't seen them in a LONG time. I think they still have accounts, but I'm not sure if they sign in much. If so, they haven't stopped by to say hello, which they often did before.
ahhh, those people  
#14 | 1140 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i can not see any posts after 5...WTF??
Hope you can see this Hull_17: 


#5 was my comment:
I know it wasn't my photo but my name that hailed all my new friends. All the pervs only saw the "SEX" in my name so I had about 45 friends within my first hour.
I have kept up with my close Q buds via yahoo IM and Facebook.....
Whats really cool about this site was those who are the "IN Crowd" now all sent me messages welcoming me back...so now i'm extra blessed to have new friends :)

#6 was Cubsgirl's comment:
My first Q friend was cops4cubs

My first email was from him as well

My first phone call was omg, I have to be honest, it was she who we do not speak her name.

The Q'er that I have the most laughs with is Michael

I have made some friends here and thats always nice,

My bqf though is Shaconage.

And of course chisoxfan, whom I still miss everyday here.
 
#8 was
Tiger Pride was my first friend. Can't remember any other firsts. Ash (kobe_lova) lives around the way so she's made a few cameos and we've been to LV with CaliKat and Kramer. This year will be our 2nd Annual Saints-Falcons game. Tix are on the fridge!!!



#9(Edited by cubsgirl2)
Was going to say something but changed my mind

#11hskrdave
first friend was ty and whoever i linked through. never knew the guy, but he might still be on my friends list.

my first email was about 3 months in when i made my first Locker room poll (or whatever the locker room was called back then) saying my poll was featured. i think my reply was "are you f**king serious? thanks"

first q'er to have my number was angie (and it's been used many a time. you want to talk about drunk text and drunk dialing...)

first q'er met was terika.

anything else i missed?
#12
hskrdave wrote:
first friend was ty and whoever i linked through. never knew the guy, but he might still be on my friends list.

my first email was about 3 months in when i made my first Locker room poll (or whatever the locker room was called back then) saying my poll was featured. i think my reply was "are you f**king serious? thanks"

first q'er to have my number was angie (and it's been used many a time. you want to talk about drunk text and drunk dialing...)

first q'er met was terika.

anything else i missed?
#12 was me replyin to hskrdave:
and still to this day when i'm having a bad day, I check my voicemail to hear, "oh sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy girlfrrrrrrrrrrrriend". lol
LYMI :)

#13 was Jess replyin to me

Crackersexxwife wrote:
Are Vicki and Val still on the site? those two sisters were crazy and a lot of fun!!!
Memories of many yahoo messenger group chats! lol
I haven't seen them in a LONG time. I think they still have accounts, but I'm not sure if they sign in much. If so, they haven't stopped by to say hello, which they often did before.
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#15 | 1140 days ago

man, i have no clue who "she who will not be named" is.  hopefully she is not one of my answers...

wow, this was ancient times.  I think I might actually predate everyone who has answered in terms of when I joined except maybe dave.  to be honest, the only answer I truly remember is that the first call was angie.  

I gained and lost a lot of "friends" on here.  won some trophies, got involved in some long debate threads.  answered a bunch of polls and got quite a few points for getting games right back when it seemed like it might matter.  I came, and I went, and I came and I went..  got my virtual heart battered a little, relearned some old lessons about what online usually is..  took another break from here and got lured back by angie. :)

oh, and about half the people on this thread by the time it winds to an end probably will have no idea who I am :)

as for how I found this place ?  I got sent an invite by a user named scout (or something) who mostly was hoping to win a t-shirt for inviting enough people.  within my first day, I had surpassed most of his totals :) 

I wish i could remember more of the answers..   I think Natasha was my first mainstay as a top friend though ultimately not one of my long-term friends.  Kathy was one of my first crushes.  Shanie was the one who got me in the most trouble.  and Rocky was the one I have taken the most grief for being a fan.    pat was the one who was part of more of my memorable debates than any others on the sports front.   Jess was a lot of fun and my favorite mod of all-time.  and Angie probably is my best friend from here, even if I didn't warrant a mention in any of her posts on this thread so far. :p
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#16 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

isucubs wrote:
man, i have no clue who "she who will not be named" is.  hopefully she is not one of my answers...

wow, this was ancient times.  I think I might actually predate everyone who has answered in terms of when I joined except maybe dave.  to be honest, the only answer I truly remember is that the first call was angie.  

I gained and lost a lot of "friends" on here.  won some trophies, got involved in some long debate threads.  answered a bunch of polls and got quite a few points for getting games right back when it seemed like it might matter.  I came, and I went, and I came and I went..  got my virtual heart battered a little, relearned some old lessons about what online usually is..  took another break from here and got lured back by angie. :)

oh, and about half the people on this thread by the time it winds to an end probably will have no idea who I am :)

as for how I found this place ?  I got sent an invite by a user named scout (or something) who mostly was hoping to win a t-shirt for inviting enough people.  within my first day, I had surpassed most of his totals :) 

I wish i could remember more of the answers..   I think Natasha was my first mainstay as a top friend though ultimately not one of my long-term friends.  Kathy was one of my first crushes.  Shanie was the one who got me in the most trouble.  and Rocky was the one I have taken the most grief for being a fan.    pat was the one who was part of more of my memorable debates than any others on the sports front.   Jess was a lot of fun and my favorite mod of all-time.  and Angie probably is my best friend from here, even if I didn't warrant a mention in any of her posts on this thread so far. :p
 welcome back.  
#17 | 1140 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 welcome back.  
 thanx :)
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#18 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

isucubs wrote:
 thanx :)
 You know we beat the deadbirds today, should have been in the bar. :)
#19 | 1140 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 You know we beat the deadbirds today, should have been in the bar. :)
 I am aware.  feel-good moment for colvin.  the fake-out of campana in the 9th was a nice bit of deception by the cards though.
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#20 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

isucubs wrote:
 I am aware.  feel-good moment for colvin.  the fake-out of campana in the 9th was a nice bit of deception by the cards though.
 I didnt get to see the game, but got play by play in the bar. 
#21 | 1140 days ago

First friend? don't remember, I guess the sites equivalent of Tom at the time.
First Email? Jess
First phone call? A few that were (drunk) at the Q invades Vegas party mentioned in Mr. Nyce's post.
#22 | 1140 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I didnt get to see the game, but got play by play in the bar. 
 nice.   you work in a bar ?
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#23 | 1140 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

isucubs wrote:
 nice.   you work in a bar ?
 no, the sports bars here on the q, one of the changes here, but you will like it
#24 | 1140 days ago

This is too much to remember.  I can narrow down some of them (bad memory + time restriction = this post).

First Q friend ... it was either Becky, Wiggles, Mooser, or Glenda.

First Q enemy (maybe ever ... leave it to me to make someone hate me THAT much through a website ) was probably Wordsmith.  We did NOT get along so much.  

First PM I'm pretty sure was SusanVette, as a welcome to the Q thing.  After that, it was probably either Pat or Mooser.

First Yahoo message was probably Rogs (even though he was SDSport something back then and, obviously, cool enough to talk to ... my how times have changed  ).

Qer I talk to most off-site ... obviously Stoney, by a landslide.

I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#25 | 1140 days ago

(((((JAMIE))))) <3 YA ;)
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#26 | 1140 days ago

isucubs wrote:
man, i have no clue who "she who will not be named" is.  hopefully she is not one of my answers...

wow, this was ancient times.  I think I might actually predate everyone who has answered in terms of when I joined except maybe dave.  to be honest, the only answer I truly remember is that the first call was angie.  

I gained and lost a lot of "friends" on here.  won some trophies, got involved in some long debate threads.  answered a bunch of polls and got quite a few points for getting games right back when it seemed like it might matter.  I came, and I went, and I came and I went..  got my virtual heart battered a little, relearned some old lessons about what online usually is..  took another break from here and got lured back by angie. :)

oh, and about half the people on this thread by the time it winds to an end probably will have no idea who I am :)

as for how I found this place ?  I got sent an invite by a user named scout (or something) who mostly was hoping to win a t-shirt for inviting enough people.  within my first day, I had surpassed most of his totals :) 

I wish i could remember more of the answers..   I think Natasha was my first mainstay as a top friend though ultimately not one of my long-term friends.  Kathy was one of my first crushes.  Shanie was the one who got me in the most trouble.  and Rocky was the one I have taken the most grief for being a fan.    pat was the one who was part of more of my memorable debates than any others on the sports front.   Jess was a lot of fun and my favorite mod of all-time.  and Angie probably is my best friend from here, even if I didn't warrant a mention in any of her posts on this thread so far. :p
 wow! You are still around!  Welcome back ;)  my invite was from someone who scares the crap outta me.  My first friend was Scott wbo welomed me and helped me get up and running.  Jess followed c,osely and then Angie, when I sent a messageto Angie asking her who Cracker was and wby she was his ex wife.  she hearted me cuz I got her name and we've been friend since.  I've ta,ked to Jess, A gie Hskr (I think we were both drunk tho.  I've also ta,ked to Jengirrl (congrats on the new job - I'll call when I get back on  land line)  Jess is probably my best friend on here, but there are others I check in on regularly and who I yahoo or text whenever I can.


BTW my typing on this Playbook still sux........

Ohhhhh I met these people  
#27 | 1140 days ago
Nick__ (+)

isucubs wrote:
man, i have no clue who "she who will not be named" is.  hopefully she is not one of my answers...

wow, this was ancient times.  I think I might actually predate everyone who has answered in terms of when I joined except maybe dave.  to be honest, the only answer I truly remember is that the first call was angie.  

I gained and lost a lot of "friends" on here.  won some trophies, got involved in some long debate threads.  answered a bunch of polls and got quite a few points for getting games right back when it seemed like it might matter.  I came, and I went, and I came and I went..  got my virtual heart battered a little, relearned some old lessons about what online usually is..  took another break from here and got lured back by angie. :)

oh, and about half the people on this thread by the time it winds to an end probably will have no idea who I am :)

as for how I found this place ?  I got sent an invite by a user named scout (or something) who mostly was hoping to win a t-shirt for inviting enough people.  within my first day, I had surpassed most of his totals :) 

I wish i could remember more of the answers..   I think Natasha was my first mainstay as a top friend though ultimately not one of my long-term friends.  Kathy was one of my first crushes.  Shanie was the one who got me in the most trouble.  and Rocky was the one I have taken the most grief for being a fan.    pat was the one who was part of more of my memorable debates than any others on the sports front.   Jess was a lot of fun and my favorite mod of all-time.  and Angie probably is my best friend from here, even if I didn't warrant a mention in any of her posts on this thread so far. :p
 WELCOME BACK, but, I am puzzled as to who you were on here before?!?
ahhh, those people  
#28 | 1139 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 WELCOME BACK, but, I am puzzled as to who you were on here before?!?
 oops meant to give you a funny, cuz Jamie's always been Jamie/isucubs ;)

Ohhhhh I met these people  
#29 | 1139 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 WELCOME BACK, but, I am puzzled as to who you were on here before?!?
who was I ?

in terms of name ?  I was isucubs since I got here years ago.

more generally ?  I used to be a game-predicting, blog writing, straight-man in the midst of jokesters, sincere guy in the midst of sarcasm, underrated contributor to faniq.   I used to be a top 50 in points for the sports prediction side- back when it was given the appearance of mattering.   I used to be known for writing massively long and detailed posts on comment links as I went point by point..    I used to be a somewhat recognizable name.

Frankly, I used to be a faniq addict.

now, I am a recovering addict who comes by from time to time when called upon while trying to keep perspective :p    and I am angie's friend.  and you would have to ask her but maybe Jess's as well.


but if you are looking for something a bit shorter than all of that to put after Mr. _____ , you may call me isucubs for now and maybe jamie if we get to know each other. :p
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#30 | 1139 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
 oops meant to give you a funny, cuz Jamie's always been Jamie/isucubs ;)

 yes, I am semi-back.  :)
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#31 | 1139 days ago

Crackersexxwife wrote:
(((((JAMIE))))) <3 YA ;)
 (((((angie)))))  <3 ya back. :)
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#32 | 1139 days ago

I was invited here so it was one of my first friend was (i don't remember him now).

First PM was from huskerfan_ia.


Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#33 | 1139 days ago

First Q friend, still don't have one. Wierd I know, but I don't have friends in real life, so it is no surprise that the Q is the same way.

First e-mail, originally it was from a mod for violating the CoC. Really who ever reads that sh!t. Upon my return, it was Ash asking if I was who she thought I was. She was right, but I lied my a$$ off and made her believe otherwise.

First Q phone call, either Ash or Leigh. Either way it was a drunken call. I love drunken voice mails.

Best Q friend, please refer to the first line of this post.
I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#34 | 1139 days ago

 My First Q Friend is Nader 2009 and Michael The_Whip.  They are  so good and I miss them  now since they rarely log in to this site.  I always meet Nader at FB since he's visible there. He is also my friend who have sent me an email here at Q what with the many thoughts he sends every now and then. They are my Q best friends and I still see Michael here and I know he's still around. We chat every time we're both online.
#35 | 1139 days ago

Favorite: Violet
Talked to the most: Kat
1st Phone: Phillysportchik a few times
1st friend: RenegadeLG we sided in a big argument against a bunch of sucky team biased wrong-sayers
1st email: 100%InjuryRate - when I became a team leader
#36 | 1139 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Favorite: Violet
Talked to the most: Kat
1st Phone: Phillysportchik a few times
1st friend: RenegadeLG we sided in a big argument against a bunch of sucky team biased wrong-sayers
1st email: 100%InjuryRate - when I became a team leader
 I miss RenegadeLG
ahhh, those people  
#37 | 1139 days ago

I have friends?
#38 | 1139 days ago

Jess wrote:
 I miss RenegadeLG
Luke was kind of a Dbag at times, but never to me, so I thought he was hilarious at it
#39 | 1139 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Favorite: Violet
Talked to the most: Kat
1st Phone: Phillysportchik a few times
1st friend: RenegadeLG we sided in a big argument against a bunch of sucky team biased wrong-sayers
1st email: 100%InjuryRate - when I became a team leader
1st to go to a game with was supposed to be SuperStarJim to a Coyotes game, but he passed on a couple weeks before it happened. RIP old friend
#40 | 1139 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Favorite: Violet
Talked to the most: Kat
1st Phone: Phillysportchik a few times
1st friend: RenegadeLG we sided in a big argument against a bunch of sucky team biased wrong-sayers
1st email: 100%InjuryRate - when I became a team leader
I feel as though you have become too HTL for me!   J/K

First Q friend~I think it was Wiggles
First E mail~I think it was from a mod welcoming me. 
First phone call~I think it was Ash, although I have made a few drunk calls and left a lot of voice mails since then.
Best Q friend~ I don't like to limit myself, lets just say that I consider all Spartans good friends and they probably know way too much about me!  I probably tell Ash the most stuff though...
#41 | 1139 days ago

what are these things you call Friends?
#42 | 1136 days ago

isucubs wrote:
who was I ?

in terms of name ?  I was isucubs since I got here years ago.

more generally ?  I used to be a game-predicting, blog writing, straight-man in the midst of jokesters, sincere guy in the midst of sarcasm, underrated contributor to faniq.   I used to be a top 50 in points for the sports prediction side- back when it was given the appearance of mattering.   I used to be known for writing massively long and detailed posts on comment links as I went point by point..    I used to be a somewhat recognizable name.

Frankly, I used to be a faniq addict.

now, I am a recovering addict who comes by from time to time when called upon while trying to keep perspective :p    and I am angie's friend.  and you would have to ask her but maybe Jess's as well.


but if you are looking for something a bit shorter than all of that to put after Mr. _____ , you may call me isucubs for now and maybe jamie if we get to know each other. :p
 Well of course 
ahhh, those people  
#43 | 1136 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Kenne wrote:
1st to go to a game with was supposed to be SuperStarJim to a Coyotes game, but he passed on a couple weeks before it happened. RIP old friend
 yeah, I miss him too. 
#44 | 1135 days ago

I can't remember who my first Q friend was or who sent me my first Q email.  It was 4 years ago back in March, so forgive me for having a small bout of CRS.

My first phone call from anyone on the Q was probably Ashlie in Vegas trying to wake my lazy ass up out of bed.
I got to meet Ashlie, Marcus, and Kat for a weekend on said Vegas trip, and it was fun as hell.
I'd say my first real Q friend was derms33.  He knows I despise everything Cleveland, but he taught me that cool Cleveland fans do in fact exist.
I keep in touch a lot with Alicia too (HULL_17), and I got to know all of the mods very well during my time spent as one.  
I'd be a fool if I didn't mention my Q sister, ChristiSunshine.  We both swear we were separated at birth.

I've never been to a sporting event with anyone from the Q, but I'd like to see that change.
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#45 | 1135 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
First friend? don't remember, I guess the sites equivalent of Tom at the time.
First Email? Jess
First phone call? A few that were (drunk) at the Q invades Vegas party mentioned in Mr. Nyce's post.
I know you got a crapload of drunk texts, but I do believe it was Kat who actually drunk dialed you.
Ohhhhh I met these people  
#46 | 1135 days ago

Wow...so long ago...let's see..my first friends were Pat & Natascha
my first enemies were Pat & Natascha   (they're both Facebook friends now)
my favorite who is no longer here is Vicki (just_smile)
first e-mail was from Ty welcoming me to the site
my first phone call from anyone was Vicki
my best q-friends are still here Kteach, Violet, Glenda, Norse just to name a few
I'd like to thank Dodge for the TOTD and Jess for letting me pick up the torch when Dodge left the site
there have been a lot of fun times here for me (been here since 2005, pretty much from the beginning)..by far the most entertaining site I've ever belonged to, blows Facebook out of the water as far as really getting to know and make friends
some of the most hilarious situations have happened here, their used to be epic drama and a lot of cattiness...now the doucheyness is shared more evenly amongst all of us ...their was g*na-gate and who could forget Mooser and the Minions..there are lots of other stories here..stay tuned...if my short-term memory ever functions properly I'll share some more


Ohhhhh I met these people  
#47 | 1134 days ago
LonghornKim (+)

Maybe one day, I'll be able to answer this one!
#48 | 1131 days ago

My first friend was Mooser
My first email was from Leslie Heath 
My first phone call is still waiting to happen 
but............. my best Q friend  would be the whole locker room- i am not part of any set clique- i talk, bet and correspond with everyone that bestows their friendship upon me!
I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#49 | 1131 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
My first friend, first PM, chat and phone call was Benchwarmer (Bernie) a gentleman from UK, he was so sweet and we laughed like crazy people all the time till he left the site. He kinda adopted me as his little sister.
The ones I have had more interaction and I them so much are Ken,Michael,Randy, Ed, even when we don't talk too much lately
 they know where my heart is and I always think about them because they are really good friends, as well as the rest of my top 10 and more, I consider any of you my friends and I love to see everybody around, Norse,Beans, Janet, Stoney, Ashlie, Janet, Becky, Glenda, Jason, Woody, Marcus, Lainey, Joe, NIck, my ex-Q husbands Cranium and Rogs, I feel Rogs hated me so bad at first but we are OK now. I'm sorry if some names slip my mind, but you all know how I love you and I really mean it.
I <3 everybody  
#50 | 1131 days ago

i can't tell a lie...i kind of miss mooser...he and i would get into these epic battles....i kind of miss it... =( bring back mooser...Please?
ahhh, those people  
#51 | 1131 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i can't tell a lie...i kind of miss mooser...he and i would get into these epic battles....i kind of miss it... =( bring back mooser...Please?
 Mooser's gone of his own accord - the only one who could bring him back is Mooser.
ahhh, those people  
#52 | 1131 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i can't tell a lie...i kind of miss mooser...he and i would get into these epic battles....i kind of miss it... =( bring back mooser...Please?
All who knew him miss him but he went on his own.
Angie's learning....BEANS!  
#53 | 1131 days ago
John_Daly (+)

HULL_17 wrote:
i can't tell a lie...i kind of miss mooser...he and i would get into these epic battles....i kind of miss it... =( bring back mooser...Please?
You think people kiss beans' ass, wait til you see what it would be like if mooser came back.  Forget about getting top comment.
#54 | 1130 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
You think people kiss beans' ass, wait til you see what it would be like if mooser came back.  Forget about getting top comment.
I beat him out once for top comment.  It was a good day.
I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#55 | 1130 days ago
John_Daly (+)

janet011685 wrote:
I beat him out once for top comment.  It was a good day.
I used to start out with top comment and then he would post and I would say goodbye to top comment.  
#56 | 1129 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
I used to start out with top comment and then he would post and I would say goodbye to top comment.  
Exactly.  lol
I come to the q to escape reality, I don't make friends  
#57 | 1072 days ago

This is only NY opinion. Nut I feel that it should be said. Mooser left on his own . But there was a chauffler / Who was just yealous.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/1
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 31 comments | Last by hskrdave
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat