Skip to Next Poll »
11
New Fall TV Season
The Fall TV season starts in full force tonight. What new shows are you looking forward to, and what are your returning favorites?
| Closed on 10/19/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, TV | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
41 Fans 
 1. Which new show are you most looking forward to? (0 points)
2%a. Pan Am
5%b. Two Broke Girls
5%c. Charlie's Angels
7%d. The X Factor
17%e. The Playboy Club
0%f. Terra Nova
12%g. Whitney
51%h. Other
 2. Which returning shows are you planning on watching? (0 points)
39%a. This
12%b. That
34%c. These
15%d. TV sucks
 3. What cancelled show(s) do you most miss? (0 points)
49%a. This
10%b. That
24%c. These
17%d. TV Sucks

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#15 | 1108 days ago

I have recently rearranged my cable, 'net, and phone services. I now have the Boomerang channel, I'm pretty stoked about that. 


1. Other  2. This  3. This  
  
62 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1108 days ago

1.) Along with 2 Broke Girls, I might also be checking out New Girl. Apparently I'm buying the "young women" theme this season seems to have.

2.) Community, Parks & Recreation, and The Amazing Race. For my own amusement, I sometimes watch NCIS.

3.) Arrested Development and Sports Night (I know it's been a decade, but I don't care). While I watch a lot of Scrubs in syndication, I'm not really clamoring for new episodes.
1. Two Broke Girls  2. These  3. These  
#2 | 1108 days ago

These......House, Hawaii Five- 0, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Body of Proof, Raising Hope and New SNL.

This....Detroit 187, Lie to Me, No Ordinary Family, and Chicago Hope.

and for not being a big fan of Wrestling, the New "Hulk Hogan's Micro (Miget) Wrestling is a Hoot!!!!!

1. Charlie's Angels  2. These  3. This  
#3 | 1108 days ago

Grimm might be worth checking out...  Maybe.  Curious about Hell on Wheels

Looking forward to Family Guy.  Curious to see how James Spader works out on The Office.  I did watch Falling Skies already and have been watching the current X-Men/Heroes clone, Alphas.  And Steven Moffat seems to be doing OK in his 2nd season as the show runner for Doctor Who.

Gone from last season that I will miss are Rescue Me, Men of a Certain Age, and even though it was very much time for it to go, Smallville.
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#4 | 1108 days ago

Crackersexxwife wrote:

These......House, Hawaii Five- 0, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Body of Proof, Raising Hope and New SNL.

This....Detroit 187, Lie to Me, No Ordinary Family, and Chicago Hope.

and for not being a big fan of Wrestling, the New "Hulk Hogan's Micro (Miget) Wrestling is a Hoot!!!!!

Bad news for you....  No Ordinary Family was canned last summer.  The current show of the people-with-powers genere is Sci-Fi's (I refuse to call it Sy-Fy) Alphas.
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#5 | 1108 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
1. Whitney is the only new show that I am remotely interested in watching. I have not set it up for a series DVR, but I will watch about the first 4 weeks, just to give the show a chance.

2. BMS(the D**k Pic episode this past Saturday was great), Modern Family, Community, College Football, NFL Football

3 Friday Night Lights, Law and Order SVU, I know SVU has not been cancelled. However when a show has the drastic changes that SVU is going through(Stabler has left and Benson is getting a promotion and won't be on that much), the show tends to turn to crap. I will give the new cast a chance, but I don't see me liking the new changes. When L&O changed their cast like this, I quit watching, when CI got rid of Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe, I quit watching. Despite the fact that all 3 L&O are still on TV, I don't see me watching any of them any more after about the first month. But we will see.
1. Whitney  2. This  3. This  
#6 | 1108 days ago

1. I'm not really looking forward to anything coming out

2. Community, Parks and Rec, Modern Family intrigued about Ted Danson on CSI

3. Nothing that I can think of 
1. Other  2. This  3. This  
#7 | 1108 days ago

1. None
2. Im interested in this season of Ultimate Fighter.  Mayhem Miller is crazy.
3. None
#8 | 1108 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
 Walking Dead?
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#9 | 1108 days ago

Storm Chasers!!.. T-6 days! woo hoo
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#10 | 1108 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 Walking Dead?
Oh i forgot about that. Also Dexter.
#11 | 1108 days ago

 To me, there's something ironic about you making this poll.

Anyway. 

So as for new shows, I'm looking forward to New Girl - I love Zooey. I'm also a little intrigued by Charlie's Angels, but I'm not holding high hopes.

Returning...gods where do I start? Hawaii 5-0, House, Psych, Rizzoli & Isles in November, Dexter, Grey's, Bones, Castle, Modern Family, Raising Hope, Body of Proof, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing what Two and a Half Men has to offer now (shut up)...I love Ashton.

I won't get into the shows that were canceled that I miss the most, because I'll end up getting ticked off and upset about shows that were canceled years ago and boycott television (namely NBC) again. I'll just leave it at Mr. Sunshine for now.
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#12 | 1108 days ago

(Edited by Phillygenius82)
Jess wrote:
 To me, there's something ironic about you making this poll.

Anyway. 

So as for new shows, I'm looking forward to New Girl - I love Zooey. I'm also a little intrigued by Charlie's Angels, but I'm not holding high hopes.

Returning...gods where do I start? Hawaii 5-0, House, Psych, Rizzoli & Isles in November, Dexter, Grey's, Bones, Castle, Modern Family, Raising Hope, Body of Proof, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing what Two and a Half Men has to offer now (shut up)...I love Ashton.

I won't get into the shows that were canceled that I miss the most, because I'll end up getting ticked off and upset about shows that were canceled years ago and boycott television (namely NBC) again. I'll just leave it at Mr. Sunshine for now.
 I forgot Psych love that show but the way USA does the seasons always throws me off. Does Sons of Anarchy count it's about to show the 3rd episode of this season? 

I do miss terriers though way underrated show.
1. Other  2. This  3. This  
#13 | 1108 days ago

To me, there's something ironic about you making this poll.

How so? 

Also, for returning I forgot to add South Park and Jeopardy.
1. Two Broke Girls  2. These  3. These  
#14 | 1108 days ago

You forgot Two and a Half Men, it's going to be like a new show because they killed off charlie and now kutcher is in it.
#15 | 1108 days ago

I have recently rearranged my cable, 'net, and phone services. I now have the Boomerang channel, I'm pretty stoked about that. 


1. Other  2. This  3. This  
#16 | 1108 days ago

1.How can you not want to see how Hef lived in the 1960's...The Playboy Club, and the new show with Maria Bella, Prime Suspect.

2.Castle, one of my favorite shows, starts tonight, then Modern Family, the funniest show on TV, then the new Two and a Half Men, The Amazing Race, CSI, CSI: New York, Blue Bloods.

3. Detroit 1-8-7 was really good, one of the best Cop dramas on TV.

Of course, it's football season, so Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football are also back...and my Detroit Lions will be on MNF for the first time in over a decade, when they play host to the Bears on October 10th.
1. The Playboy Club  2. These  3. This  
#17 | 1108 days ago

I don't watch TV ever really, but I'm looking forward to this season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, and The League all on FX.
#18 | 1108 days ago

Phillygenius82 wrote:
 I forgot Psych love that show but the way USA does the seasons always throws me off. Does Sons of Anarchy count it's about to show the 3rd episode of this season? 

I do miss terriers though way underrated show.
Yes! Glad they are getting back to the grit of their first season.
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#19 | 1108 days ago
BDV4U (+)

My DIRECTV DVR will probably burn out by the end of October. LOL
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#20 | 1108 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
Thanks to all who mentioned Modern Family as a return to look forward to.  I neglected to mention it!  The funniest non-animated show on TV these days.  It had a great sophomore season and looks to keep going strong for a while.
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#21 | 1107 days ago

 My dad and I saw the Whitney preview when watching NFL games yesterday and I now want to check that show out. The one that I really miss is The Sopranos.
1. Whitney  2. This  3. This  
#22 | 1107 days ago

 Whatever is on now i won't get it till April. Till then i'm watching Bones season 6 and repeats of Dexter 1-5.
1. Other  2. TV sucks  3. TV Sucks  
#23 | 1107 days ago

1 - None of those shows really jump out, but I guess I'll check out The Playboy Club since it's based here and is about my favorite magazine. 

2 - The League, It's Always Sunny, Modern Family, Archer, Breaking Bad, and Louie. 

3 - Arrested Development, The Sopranos, and The Wire. 
1. The Playboy Club  2. This  3. This  
#24 | 1107 days ago

1. I will try the X-Factor and American Horror Story. Maybe a few episodes of New Girl. I really don't need any new shows.

2. Modern Family, The League, Psych, House, Hawaii 5-0, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire.

3. I miss them all.

1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#25 | 1107 days ago

1. Unforgettable
2. Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Chuck

3. Detroit 1-8-7

1. Other  2. This  3. This  
#26 | 1107 days ago

I just watched extended promo for Terra Nova and something occurred to me. Why would you go back in time - to reboot humanity no less - when there are still dinosaurs around?? Not cuz the dino's would be our predator, but because if they are still running around going "RAWR!!!" that means a giant meteor hasn't yet wiped out every animal bigger than a kitten. So these brainiacs can build a 'time machine' yet not realize that's quite a money wrench in their plan!? Moronic. Why not just have the premise be a space ship to another planet and then have an "OMG there's dinos here!!!" during the first episode? (It would also get us out of that ginormous infinite loop, but that's a whole other topic.) Plus we can't even go to Mexico or India or Africa and drink the water without getting VIOLENTLY ill. (Those organisms and parasites don't affect locals, but Montezuma's Revenge is ugly for foreigners) If we sent people back to say the 1800's they'd probably only last a few months based on the crap in the water and food. So 85 million years!???!!!!??? They better have a better plan than just boiling the water and cooking everything. Why are TV scientists so stoopid??
1. Other  2. These  3. This  
#27 | 1107 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
1. If the Playboy Club wasn't on a broadcast network, I think it could be really good, but with the limitations of content, language, etc., I won't watch.. Pan AM is another one like that.. The premise is good, but with network limitations I don't know how good it would be.  Other than that, all the new sitcoms like Whitney, New Girl, etc look god awful.. I will probably check out the first episode of Terra Nova to see how cheesy it is, secretly hoping to be surprised.  The one show I will wait out is Person Of Interest.. Oh and I want to see Homeland on Showtime
2. It's Always Sunny, The League, The Walking Dead, Psych, Modern Family, Parks and Rec, Community, The first episode or two of The Office until James Spader is gone, Louie season 3 whenever that starts next year
3. Arrested Development, John Doe
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#28 | 1107 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just watched extended promo for Terra Nova and something occurred to me. Why would you go back in time - to reboot humanity no less - when there are still dinosaurs around?? Not cuz the dino's would be our predator, but because if they are still running around going "RAWR!!!" that means a giant meteor hasn't yet wiped out every animal bigger than a kitten. So these brainiacs can build a 'time machine' yet not realize that's quite a money wrench in their plan!? Moronic. Why not just have the premise be a space ship to another planet and then have an "OMG there's dinos here!!!" during the first episode? (It would also get us out of that ginormous infinite loop, but that's a whole other topic.) Plus we can't even go to Mexico or India or Africa and drink the water without getting VIOLENTLY ill. (Those organisms and parasites don't affect locals, but Montezuma's Revenge is ugly for foreigners) If we sent people back to say the 1800's they'd probably only last a few months based on the crap in the water and food. So 85 million years!???!!!!??? They better have a better plan than just boiling the water and cooking everything. Why are TV scientists so stoopid??
Maybe they're planning on stopping the meteor...kind of like Armageddon meets Jurassic Park. 
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#29 | 1107 days ago

Jess wrote:
Maybe they're planning on stopping the meteor...kind of like Armageddon meets Jurassic Park. 
See, NOOOOOOOW we got a stoopid TV show! (Plus you're great at casting!) We need to write a pilot ASAP, and get it in the hands of someone at NBC. They'll green light anything.
1. Other  2. These  3. This  
#30 | 1107 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just watched extended promo for Terra Nova and something occurred to me. Why would you go back in time - to reboot humanity no less - when there are still dinosaurs around?? Not cuz the dino's would be our predator, but because if they are still running around going "RAWR!!!" that means a giant meteor hasn't yet wiped out every animal bigger than a kitten. So these brainiacs can build a 'time machine' yet not realize that's quite a money wrench in their plan!? Moronic. Why not just have the premise be a space ship to another planet and then have an "OMG there's dinos here!!!" during the first episode? (It would also get us out of that ginormous infinite loop, but that's a whole other topic.) Plus we can't even go to Mexico or India or Africa and drink the water without getting VIOLENTLY ill. (Those organisms and parasites don't affect locals, but Montezuma's Revenge is ugly for foreigners) If we sent people back to say the 1800's they'd probably only last a few months based on the crap in the water and food. So 85 million years!???!!!!??? They better have a better plan than just boiling the water and cooking everything. Why are TV scientists so stoopid??
I agree.  Terra Nova just looks to stupid and I suspect the odds are 50/50 it will even get the order to finish out the season.  It looks like someone thought, "how do we do a Jurassic Park-ish TV show without getting sued by Michael Crichton's estate?"
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#31 | 1107 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just watched extended promo for Terra Nova and something occurred to me. Why would you go back in time - to reboot humanity no less - when there are still dinosaurs around?? Not cuz the dino's would be our predator, but because if they are still running around going "RAWR!!!" that means a giant meteor hasn't yet wiped out every animal bigger than a kitten. So these brainiacs can build a 'time machine' yet not realize that's quite a money wrench in their plan!? Moronic. Why not just have the premise be a space ship to another planet and then have an "OMG there's dinos here!!!" during the first episode? (It would also get us out of that ginormous infinite loop, but that's a whole other topic.) Plus we can't even go to Mexico or India or Africa and drink the water without getting VIOLENTLY ill. (Those organisms and parasites don't affect locals, but Montezuma's Revenge is ugly for foreigners) If we sent people back to say the 1800's they'd probably only last a few months based on the crap in the water and food. So 85 million years!???!!!!??? They better have a better plan than just boiling the water and cooking everything. Why are TV scientists so stoopid??
You totally spoiled the series finale when the colony gets wiped out by a giant asteroid along with the 7 episodes where an important character gets cholera.
1. Other  2. TV sucks  3. TV Sucks  
#32 | 1107 days ago

1 - New Girl, FX's American Horror Story, H8R (kidding)

2 - Community, Psych, HIMYM, The Office, and probably missing something

3 - Outsourced, Glory Daze (stoner dude who's now going to be on Whitney was hilarious, and any/all 80's music I enjoy)
1. Other  2. These  3. This  
#33 | 1107 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
1 - New Girl, FX's American Horror Story, H8R (kidding)

2 - Community, Psych, HIMYM, The Office, and probably missing something

3 - Outsourced, Glory Daze (stoner dude who's now going to be on Whitney was hilarious, and any/all 80's music I enjoy)
That guy on Whitney was also hilarious as a child molester on an episode of Workaholics.. Now he got sucked into this trainwreck.. At least he's getting a paycheck
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#34 | 1107 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
That guy on Whitney was also hilarious as a child molester on an episode of Workaholics.. Now he got sucked into this trainwreck.. At least he's getting a paycheck
Work is work.   It's still a paycheck for another 10-22 episodes minimum.
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#35 | 1107 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Work is work.   It's still a paycheck for another 10-22 episodes minimum.
yeah... that's what I said
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#36 | 1107 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I am ready for Greys Anatomy to return. Survivor is back and the part man part fish and monkey God Ozzie is back on it hope he wins this time.  Ok crap I almost forgot I also ready for The amazing race. 

I don't know if any shows were cancelled that I am going to miss.  Guess I will know when I go to watch them and their not on. 
1. Pan Am  2. This  3. This  
#37 | 1107 days ago

1) I'm looking forward to seeing 'Hell on Wheels'.

2) I am a big 'House fan', and I'd like to see how Ted Danson fits into another favorite, CSI (The original).

3) None, really, but I didn't want to vote 'TV sucks'.
1. Whitney  2. This  3. This  
#38 | 1107 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I am ready for Greys Anatomy to return. Survivor is back and the part man part fish and monkey God Ozzie is back on it hope he wins this time.  Ok crap I almost forgot I also ready for The amazing race. 

I don't know if any shows were cancelled that I am going to miss.  Guess I will know when I go to watch them and their not on. 
One of my motives for making this poll was seeing who else was a TAR fan, so yay!
1. Two Broke Girls  2. These  3. These  
#39 | 1107 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
One of my motives for making this poll was seeing who else was a TAR fan, so yay!
OK.  I'll reveal it.  One of my guilty pleasures is TAR.  And I honestly don't know why.  When I explain the concept it just sounds dumb.  But I STILL like watching it.  Some things are just a mystery...
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#40 | 1107 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
One of my motives for making this poll was seeing who else was a TAR fan, so yay!
I like the host, but not enough to watch it weekly.
1. Other  2. These  3. This  
#41 | 1107 days ago
BDV4U (+)

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just watched extended promo for Terra Nova and something occurred to me. Why would you go back in time - to reboot humanity no less - when there are still dinosaurs around?? Not cuz the dino's would be our predator, but because if they are still running around going "RAWR!!!" that means a giant meteor hasn't yet wiped out every animal bigger than a kitten. So these brainiacs can build a 'time machine' yet not realize that's quite a money wrench in their plan!? Moronic. Why not just have the premise be a space ship to another planet and then have an "OMG there's dinos here!!!" during the first episode? (It would also get us out of that ginormous infinite loop, but that's a whole other topic.) Plus we can't even go to Mexico or India or Africa and drink the water without getting VIOLENTLY ill. (Those organisms and parasites don't affect locals, but Montezuma's Revenge is ugly for foreigners) If we sent people back to say the 1800's they'd probably only last a few months based on the crap in the water and food. So 85 million years!???!!!!??? They better have a better plan than just boiling the water and cooking everything. Why are TV scientists so stoopid??
That's why Mary Ann was so hot - so you wouldn't notice the Professor was a dumb@$$! LOL
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#42 | 1107 days ago

don't know to much about the new shows coming out but the ones i waiting to return supernatural, house, psych, survivor, falling skys and csi new york ones i miss that cancel flash foward and monk
1. The X Factor  2. This  3. This  
#43 | 1106 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Eric_ wrote:
One of my motives for making this poll was seeing who else was a TAR fan, so yay!
 I did an amazing race here on the Q. It was fun but man it was hard and thank God everyone had such a great sense of humor about it. Team Beckybeans won. 
1. Pan Am  2. This  3. This  
#44 | 1106 days ago

You guys are missing the boat.  Anna Kournikova is one of the new trainers on The Fattest Loser.  Anna....every F'n Tuesday....in yoga pants.

I'm in.
#45 | 1106 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Cactus_Jack wrote:
You guys are missing the boat.  Anna Kournikova is one of the new trainers on The Fattest Loser.  Anna....every F'n Tuesday....in yoga pants.

I'm in.
Anna maybe a few years ago, before the Russian woman gene kicked in. LOL
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#46 | 1106 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
BDV4U wrote:
Anna maybe a few years ago, before the Russian woman gene kicked in. LOL
Surisly?

You wouldn't hit that $h**?

#47 | 1106 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Surisly?

You wouldn't hit that $h**?

I didn't say that! I just said I wouldn't watch the show! LOL
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#48 | 1106 days ago

I only watch a few shows on tv.
Dexter, Breaking Bad and Weeds,

I am glad Survivor is back too Glenda!
 

Rescue Me for cancelled shows.
1. Other  2. These  3. This  
#49 | 1106 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ML31 wrote:
OK.  I'll reveal it.  One of my guilty pleasures is TAR.  And I honestly don't know why.  When I explain the concept it just sounds dumb.  But I STILL like watching it.  Some things are just a mystery...
 Probably because it's set up different from other reality shows. It is not about popularity, you don't get voted off, it is a true race. I have seen teams lose the one million because a cab driver got lost, and well sucks for you but thats the game. You win by being first. 
1. Pan Am  2. This  3. This  
#50 | 1106 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Probably because it's set up different from other reality shows. It is not about popularity, you don't get voted off, it is a true race. I have seen teams lose the one million because a cab driver got lost, and well sucks for you but thats the game. You win by being first. 
I don't like the term "reality" shows for shows like TAR and Survivor.  There is very little that is real about them.  If I were the categorization God, I would classify them as game shows.

I'm guessing you noticed the built in "catch-up" places, right?  Going to places that don't open for 6 hours to allow the stragglers to catch up...  Those and air flights tend to be the what enable people who are bringing up the rear a chance to still win.  And yes, a bad cab driver in the end can kill.
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#51 | 1106 days ago

Gonna miss Detroit 187 and V.  Looking forawr to Big Bang, Modern Family and Hawaii 5-0
1. Two Broke Girls  2. This  3. These  
#52 | 1106 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ML31 wrote:
I don't like the term "reality" shows for shows like TAR and Survivor.  There is very little that is real about them.  If I were the categorization God, I would classify them as game shows.

I'm guessing you noticed the built in "catch-up" places, right?  Going to places that don't open for 6 hours to allow the stragglers to catch up...  Those and air flights tend to be the what enable people who are bringing up the rear a chance to still win.  And yes, a bad cab driver in the end can kill.
Yeah they absolutely level the playing field when they do that.

And now that I know you don't like the reality thing I'm really going to say that now all over the place, just to get you to sigh and say good God.
1. Pan Am  2. This  3. This  
#53 | 1106 days ago

the only thing i will recognize as a new fall season is
FOOTBALL SEASON
HOCKEY SEASON
OVER AND OUT  
1. Other  2. TV sucks  3. TV Sucks  
#54 | 1106 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Yeah they absolutely level the playing field when they do that.

And now that I know you don't like the reality thing I'm really going to say that now all over the place, just to get you to sigh and say good God.
Yeah, the bunching is a necessary aspect for television. Can't have one team way ahead of everyone else the entire race.
1. Two Broke Girls  2. These  3. These  
#55 | 1106 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Eric_ wrote:
Yeah, the bunching is a necessary aspect for television. Can't have one team way ahead of everyone else the entire race.
Absolutely otherwise it would get boring. It also never let's the racers get to comfy.
1. Pan Am  2. This  3. This  
#56 | 1105 days ago
BDV4U (+)

WISAC1 wrote:
the only thing i will recognize as a new fall season is
FOOTBALL SEASON
HOCKEY SEASON
OVER AND OUT  
You forgot the Summer replacement - MLB playoffs
1. Other  2. These  3. These  
#57 | 1102 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Absolutely otherwise it would get boring. It also never let's the racers get to comfy.
Tonight's the premiere of Season 19. Have you checked out the cast yet? Holy Stuntcasting!
1. Two Broke Girls  2. These  3. These  
#58 | 1099 days ago

1) New Girl

2) NCIS

3) Detroit 1-8-7
1. Other  2. This  3. This  
#59 | 1099 days ago

(Edited by Hilblee)
1.  New Girl, Whitney, American Horror Story
2.  Center Ice--NCIS, CSI, SOA, Criminal Minds, Mike and Molly, Mentalist, Hawaii 5-0, waiting patiently for Justified and Falling Skies
3.  Did they cancel Rules of Engagement?


I DVR everything!!!!  Watch it when i can get to it.
1. Whitney  2. These  3. That  
#60 | 1099 days ago

 Hockey Night In Canada :)
#61 | 1099 days ago

Hilblee wrote:
1.  New Girl, Whitney, American Horror Story
2.  Center Ice--NCIS, CSI, SOA, Criminal Minds, Mike and Molly, Mentalist, Hawaii 5-0, waiting patiently for Justified and Falling Skies
3.  Did they cancel Rules of Engagement?


I DVR everything!!!!  Watch it when i can get to it.
The only thing I ever watch live any more is sports, thanks to the DVR.

Falling Skies won't be back until next summer I hear...
1. Other  2. This  3. That  
#62 | 1079 days ago

Revenge.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
TV characters bracket
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/30/13
144 opinions | 8 comments | Last by SOONERS1980
NIT Final 4
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/15/13
88 opinions | 20 comments | Last by hotdog5054
TV Madness NIT
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, TV | 4 questions asked 04/13/13
120 opinions | 10 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Is Jack Bauer a Hero?
Asked by majikmanseven | Locker Room, TV | 1 questions asked 01/13/09
52 opinions | 32 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_