Skip to Next Poll »
15
Filter Error 09/29
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


- I don't even know why I laid down. Dammit. I was sleeping pretty good for that hour and a half, though.
-The Arnold link I posted last night is stuck in my head, and I don't even mind.
- I watched X-factor and of course I will again. When the 14 yr old girl started having a Beaver Fever fit, I wrote her off and was about to tune her out completely when she said she was singing that horrid song of his. Then, she said she made it her own, so I tuned back in, and seriously...if that song had come out that way at first, I would've loved it. I don't remember her name but she did very well.
- I'm about halfway through Trapped, it's an okay read and I think I like it. It'd make a decent run of the mill spelunking type movie minus the spelunking.  I'm too tired to make that make sense. I hope to finish it this week.
- When do Thursday night games begin?
| Closed on 10/11/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
29 Fans 
14%a. Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...
3%b. Code Red...
41%c. I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...
14%d. She thinks my tractor's sexy...
14%e. Paulie Walnuts...
3%f. Peach Twist...
10%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 1035 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



Carl Crawford (cause we thought we stole him from NY) - $ 14,857,143

John Lackey (Stole him right from under the Angels noses) - $15,950,000

Adrian Gonzalez (how can we not win with A-Gone) - $6,300,000

2011 Team Payroll - $160,257,476


Boston blowing the wild card and walking off like losers :





PRICELESS ! ! ! ! 






(hater u say , sure - but wont change fact that boston will need to buy tickets to see the playoff's but hey bright side they won't cost $160 Million)
Paulie Walnuts...  
  
100 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1035 days ago
18packabs (+)

T.G.I.F. that's all I got.  Peace Out.
Beans...  
#2 | 1035 days ago

18packabs wrote:
T.G.I.F. that's all I got.  Peace Out.
HA- its only THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!! - GO RAIDERS

Cloudy and rainy in NYC- still muggy and humid as heck- Please drop some snow real quick
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#3 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone
#4 | 1035 days ago
John_Daly (+)

You know how I talk about looking for boxes on the side of the road for "treasures"?  Well, there has been a box on the shoulder of the freeway by my house for the last 4 days and no one had gotten it , maybe because its on a bridge and you really cant stop and pick it up...or can you?? Last night at like 11 o'clock, I drove over there and parked on the shoulder, passed the bridge and waited for a break in the traffic. As soon as I found my spot, I sprinted onto the bridge and ran for the package. It seemed like it was taking forever to get there and I was starting to see cars coming. I get to the package which is full and start running back to my truck, but the cars have already made it to me and now they see some guy running on the shoulder of a freeway bridge at full speed, lmao. I finally get to my truck and take off, the box isnt very heavy but at least there was something in it. I open it and find two bags of sprinkler heads, a total of 50 with an internet value of 2.24 each, or about 110 dollars for all of them. I'm going to put them on Craigslist, but I doubt anyone is looking for that sh**.  Looking back, idk if it was worth it.

BUT, you just never know.
#5 | 1035 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



Carl Crawford (cause we thought we stole him from NY) - $ 14,857,143

John Lackey (Stole him right from under the Angels noses) - $15,950,000

Adrian Gonzalez (how can we not win with A-Gone) - $6,300,000

2011 Team Payroll - $160,257,476


Boston blowing the wild card and walking off like losers :





PRICELESS ! ! ! ! 






(hater u say , sure - but wont change fact that boston will need to buy tickets to see the playoff's but hey bright side they won't cost $160 Million)
Paulie Walnuts...  
#6 | 1035 days ago

 but it could be fun trying.

Baseball is over.  Go Anyone but Yankees or Phillies.

I will be on the beach for about 3 days in about 11 days.  I am stoked.

My daughter is kicking ass in volleyball.  I wish I could see more of it, but I LOVE hearing other parents telling me how good she is doing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Puddle of Mudd:

Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that I'll protect you
From all of the obscene
I wonder what your doing?
Imagine where you are?
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it my face

Everyone is changing
There's no one left that's real
To make up your own ending
And let me know just how you feel
'Cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

And you could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that I will save you
From all of the unclean
I wonder what your doing?
I wonder where you are?
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it my face
This pain you gave to me

Nobody told me what you thought
Nobody told me what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Told you when to runaway
Nobody told you where to hide
Nobody told you what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Showed you when to runaway

Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
Well you shoved it my face
This pain you gave to me
No this pain you gave to me
This pain you gave to me

You take it all
You take it all away
Explain again to me
You take it all away
Explain again to me
Take it all away
Explain again
Explain again
Explain again
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#7 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by Cactus_Jack)
Buenos Dias $h*theads!

You know when this world got all f**ked up?  When some d**chehat decided that every F'n kid needs to make the team, regardless of how bad they suck, or how little they actually care to try.  I had a "Mommy" complaining because her kid didn't get to play last week.  Um....'scuse me, but junior missed 7 out of the 8 practices leading up to the game for whatever F'n reason.  This aint F'n T-ball.  Then "Mommy" goes on to complain about how one of the coaches was cussin at the referees in front of her son.  Wait til I figger out who the f**k that was, I'll be puttin my foot in somebody's a$$ fer sure.

People are just too g*d d*mn sensitive!  Lighten the f**k up and have a little fun.

PS....the world don't owe anybody $h*t. 

Now I'm F'n p*ss*d off and don't feel like searching out news.  Kiss my a$$.

#8 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
John_Daly wrote:
You know how I talk about looking for boxes on the side of the road for "treasures"?  Well, there has been a box on the shoulder of the freeway by my house for the last 4 days and no one had gotten it , maybe because its on a bridge and you really cant stop and pick it up...or can you?? Last night at like 11 o'clock, I drove over there and parked on the shoulder, passed the bridge and waited for a break in the traffic. As soon as I found my spot, I sprinted onto the bridge and ran for the package. It seemed like it was taking forever to get there and I was starting to see cars coming. I get to the package which is full and start running back to my truck, but the cars have already made it to me and now they see some guy running on the shoulder of a freeway bridge at full speed, lmao. I finally get to my truck and take off, the box isnt very heavy but at least there was something in it. I open it and find two bags of sprinkler heads, a total of 50 with an internet value of 2.24 each, or about 110 dollars for all of them. I'm going to put them on Craigslist, but I doubt anyone is looking for that sh**.  Looking back, idk if it was worth it.

BUT, you just never know.
you could sell them individually on ebay or in lots of 5-10, it's a work hassle, but more profit to be had
#9 | 1035 days ago

 Morning. 

I got my hair cut last night. Went from reaching my waist to about the end of my shoulder blades.....with lots of layers. I love the way it feels right after being cut and how the hairstylist hair stuff smell lingers for a couple days. Guess it's been too long since my last cut (April.....lol). 

Last night I had the Dodgers game on mute and the Kings preseason game on the radio. Both won. Hopefully the Kings repeat this performance on Saturday in VEGAS.  

In about 15 minutes I have to meet up with my grade level and new principal at Starbucks for planning. Not real sure what this entails, but I have a couple things to discuss-----first up.......the questions I get from parents  about the tards working in third. 

Daily Show was great last night. Jon had on Bill O'Righty.............watch the web cast extended version of the interview. They didn't discuss his new book (which I'm itching to read because I love all and everything about President Lincoln). 

Anyways......have a mighty fine day. Remember to look back to see if the seat cover is flushed down the toilet before exiting a public restroom. 
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#10 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone
M-O-Q! M-O-Q! M-O-Q!!
Beans...  
#11 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone

I know y'all see it, too...
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#12 | 1035 days ago

Random Thoughts....

1.  About had to sort some s**t out a couple of nights ago.   The gf woke me up at 430am using her "Im dead f**king serious" voice.   I was thinking oh f**king great...she saw something on my cell phone...im toast.  Thank god it was only a dude standing between our yard and our neighbor's yard drinking beer.   She was taking out the trash...still havent figured out why she was doing that at 430 in the g*dd**n morning...and some dude was just standing there.  I thought about grabbing a bat and teaching that dumba$$ drunk a thing or two about loitering...but i rolled over instead and went back to bed.  Its not like he was stealing or raping anything.  Plus she must have scared him as much as he did her cause he dropped his natty light in the lawn.  And when a man is down to drinking Natural Light at 430am on a Tuesday morning he gets a pass in my book....dude's got some stuff to work out.

2.  My unkempt  pu**-face has officially disgusted my daughter.  She offered to shave me yesterday it was so bad.   To her credit i was having a pretty bad case of bed-beard.   Also she told me yesterday that i should only weigh 150 pounds.   Im not for sure where she got that particular figure from but i havent weighed that much since i was a fetus.   I told her that would be slightly impossible.  She told me to work hard and do some sit-ups.   I cried a little on the inside. 

3.  The brother has spontaneously decided to marry his girlfriend at the end of October...uh...ok.  He must have knocked her up and is trying to pull some WWJD bulls**t.    After jesus knocked up mary m. didnt he jump on a cross?  Smart dude. My brother should do the same instead.   So ive got a bachelor party to work out in about three weeks.   My question is this....hot chics (9's and 10's) giving lap dances in panties and pasties or slightly doable after several beers chics (6's, 7's and 8's) giving lap dances completely nude? 

4.  Thank god baseball is almost over.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#13 | 1035 days ago

3.  Will either of the two choices actually bang?  If so, how much does it cost?
#14 | 1035 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
3.  Will either of the two choices actually bang?  If so, how much does it cost?
Um...you know...im not exactly sure.  Lets say neither for the sake of the argument.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#15 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Um...you know...im not exactly sure.  Lets say neither for the sake of the argument.
I'd go with group 2.  They will at least let you think you have a chance. Girls in group 1 think you should just realize how lucky you are to even see them partially nekkid. 
#16 | 1035 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
I'd go with group 2.  They will at least let you think you have a chance. Girls in group 1 think you should just realize how lucky you are to even see them partially nekkid. 
Thats what im kinda leaning toward...I mean...bare beaver is bare beaver.  Do i have to edit beaver?
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#17 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Thats what im kinda leaning toward...I mean...bare beaver is bare beaver.  Do i have to edit beaver?
I doubt it.

#18 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Um...you know...im not exactly sure.  Lets say neither for the sake of the argument.
Can I get a scale, please? 6 = Nancy Grace, 7 = Paula Deen, 8 = Joy Behar?
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#19 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Can I get a scale, please? 6 = Nancy Grace, 7 = Paula Deen, 8 = Joy Behar?
6 = In it for the meth money.  Stretch marks from her second kid glowing in the black light.  Will probably bl** you in the back for a big tip. 

7 = Botched boob job...one is obviously bigger than the other.  In it for the corrective surgery money.  Would be hot if it weren't for that and the fubar'd grill.

8 =  Would be a nine if it weren't for the extra 20 pounds she put on as a Freshman.  In it for the tuition money.  Wouldnt bl** you for any amount of money.  Still sporting the Kate Gosselin hair do.  Knows she's the hottest girl at the club and acts like it. 
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#20 | 1035 days ago

...10

...8 (but the gun is bonus points not considered for purposes of this illustration)

...another 8, but only because of the red hair and freckle boobs.

 ...0 to 4, depending on how much you've drank.

...-3 because it hasn't shaved today.

...-100 (not enough beer on this planet
#21 | 1035 days ago

Holy sh**!  Is that chic with the red hair the chic from Mythbusters?
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#22 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Random Thoughts....

1.  About had to sort some s**t out a couple of nights ago.   The gf woke me up at 430am using her "Im dead f**king serious" voice.   I was thinking oh f**king great...she saw something on my cell phone...im toast.  Thank god it was only a dude standing between our yard and our neighbor's yard drinking beer.   She was taking out the trash...still havent figured out why she was doing that at 430 in the g*dd**n morning...and some dude was just standing there.  I thought about grabbing a bat and teaching that dumba$$ drunk a thing or two about loitering...but i rolled over instead and went back to bed.  Its not like he was stealing or raping anything.  Plus she must have scared him as much as he did her cause he dropped his natty light in the lawn.  And when a man is down to drinking Natural Light at 430am on a Tuesday morning he gets a pass in my book....dude's got some stuff to work out.

2.  My unkempt  pu**-face has officially disgusted my daughter.  She offered to shave me yesterday it was so bad.   To her credit i was having a pretty bad case of bed-beard.   Also she told me yesterday that i should only weigh 150 pounds.   Im not for sure where she got that particular figure from but i havent weighed that much since i was a fetus.   I told her that would be slightly impossible.  She told me to work hard and do some sit-ups.   I cried a little on the inside. 

3.  The brother has spontaneously decided to marry his girlfriend at the end of October...uh...ok.  He must have knocked her up and is trying to pull some WWJD bulls**t.    After jesus knocked up mary m. didnt he jump on a cross?  Smart dude. My brother should do the same instead.   So ive got a bachelor party to work out in about three weeks.   My question is this....hot chics (9's and 10's) giving lap dances in panties and pasties or slightly doable after several beers chics (6's, 7's and 8's) giving lap dances completely nude? 

4.  Thank god baseball is almost over.
You need a nice mixture of both, kinda like a good NBA team. A superstar, a super-sidekick and then surround them with "role players" who buy into the system. You could also throw in ONE (and only one) Artest/Rodman type - in a d!ckskin jacket maybe? - who will be the wild card 'fanfave' that keep things interesting and open things up for the others. #RIPRoxy
Beans...  
#23 | 1035 days ago

Mike, the second 8 used to be a dude.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#24 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by Cactus_Jack)
Date 09/29/11 12:54PM 
Subject (No Subject)
Body Hello there,..how are you doing today?i just saw you on here and i would love to know you more,i dont come on here much so please write me at kellywanego@yahoo.com,
kelly.
 




She looks hot.  I think I'll go for it.  This could be the one.
#25 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Holy sh**!  Is that chic with the red hair the chic from Mythbusters?
yup, thats her.  She has a lot of even better pics out there if you google and take the safe search off.
#26 | 1035 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
You need a nice mixture of both, kinda like a good NBA team. A superstar, a super-sidekick and then surround them with "role players" who buy into the system. You could also throw in ONE (and only one) Artest/Rodman type - in a d!ckskin jacket maybe? - who will be the wild card 'fanfave' that keep things interesting and open things up for the others. #RIPRoxy
OMG, I like you very very much. LMAO!


:roxy:
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#27 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
Cactus_Jack wrote:
Date 09/29/11 12:54PM 
Subject (No Subject)
Body Hello there,..how are you doing today?i just saw you on here and i would love to know you more,i dont come on here much so please write me at kellywanego@yahoo.com,
kelly.
 




She looks hot.  I think I'll go for it.  This could be the one.
That two timing [expletive deleted]!!!
Beans...  
#28 | 1035 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
That two timing [expletive deleted]!!!
She couldn't resist my charm.

#29 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone
I had to give you a "bold" for the flask...well played, Kenne!!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#30 | 1035 days ago

If you end up going with the slightly uglier chicks, make sure all your wallets are safe.   

So, we lost to the Nats last night.  At least it wasn't a shutout.  It was quite an interesting evening. 
Jack was making his farewell to baseball speech, I shouted out "We love you Jack" and the skipper
got all teary eyed and took off his cap. 

The top ten Marlins of all time were chosen by the fans.   The voting sheet read like a who's who of WTF? : C Pudge Rodriguez, 1B Derrek Lee, 2B Luis Castillo, 3B Mike Lowell, SS Hanley Ramirez, OF Miguel Cabrera, OF Jeff Conine, OF Gary Sheffield, SP Kevin Brown, SP Livan Hernandez, SP Josh Beckett, SP Dontrelle Willis, SP Al Leiter, RP Robb Nen, UTL Alfredo Amezaga and MGR Jack McKeon

I hate Jeff Luria.  Better spend some money this year.   Pudge and Lowell got standing O's.  Old Wayne H got booed.
Jeff Conine (Mr. 10%--he is a horrible tipper) took down the championship flags and flew by helicopter to the new
stadium in the hood and hung them there.   Probably be a long, long time before a championship flag is flown in
Sun Life Stadium.    

Jeannie and I played  Dude Wheres My Car?   AGAIN.  I want (need) one of those orange flags on a long stick that I
used to have on my bike with the banana seat and a sissy bar.    Ugh.

   Thanks for 62 years in MLB!!!! 
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#31 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Mike, the second 8 used to be a dude.
Objection! Ummm, Kari Byron is the nerd hotness, goes to my Girl-hot/Guy-hot theory.

I'd like this pic (Exhibit B) entered into the record under Simoneau... and as for freaky freckle boobs? I think the court will allow it.
Beans...  
#32 | 1035 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas!

Work = Blah
Wiglet = Blah

I kinda want to go home already...People are dumb, co-workers...blahhhhh! They are annoying. I don't come to work to listen to them talk about their religion and their eating habits. I don't care if you aren't gonna eat meat anymore...I'm gonna go have a steak after work damn it!! Did I mention that I hate know it all's? If you are gonna become a vegetarian just do it, don't try to make everyone else feel bad for not doing it! FFS!!!

Lainey~ That is the best avatar you have had all week!

Ash~ remember how we were talking last night?? LMAO...

Jason ~ is there really a question about which strippers you would get? Naked>not Naked!!

Sid ~ Howyoudoin?

Jack ~ howyoudoin??
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#33 | 1035 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Objection! Ummm, Kari Byron is the nerd hotness, goes to my Girl-hot/Guy-hot theory.

I'd like this pic (Exhibit B) entered into the record under Simoneau... and as for freaky freckle boobs? I think the court will allow it.
STOP IT!



(this pic is better than the one above though. Withdrawn.)
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#34 | 1035 days ago

Oh and I forgot...

Marcus ~ I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!! #acknowledgment
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#35 | 1035 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola amigos y amigas!

Work = Blah
Wiglet = Blah

I kinda want to go home already...People are dumb, co-workers...blahhhhh! They are annoying. I don't come to work to listen to them talk about their religion and their eating habits. I don't care if you aren't gonna eat meat anymore...I'm gonna go have a steak after work damn it!! Did I mention that I hate know it all's? If you are gonna become a vegetarian just do it, don't try to make everyone else feel bad for not doing it! FFS!!!

Lainey~ That is the best avatar you have had all week!

Ash~ remember how we were talking last night?? LMAO...

Jason ~ is there really a question about which strippers you would get? Naked>not Naked!!

Sid ~ Howyoudoin?

Jack ~ howyoudoin??
I'm OK.

I was pissed off, but then Jason started talking about strippers, so I'm better now.
#36 | 1035 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
You know how I talk about looking for boxes on the side of the road for "treasures"?  Well, there has been a box on the shoulder of the freeway by my house for the last 4 days and no one had gotten it , maybe because its on a bridge and you really cant stop and pick it up...or can you?? Last night at like 11 o'clock, I drove over there and parked on the shoulder, passed the bridge and waited for a break in the traffic. As soon as I found my spot, I sprinted onto the bridge and ran for the package. It seemed like it was taking forever to get there and I was starting to see cars coming. I get to the package which is full and start running back to my truck, but the cars have already made it to me and now they see some guy running on the shoulder of a freeway bridge at full speed, lmao. I finally get to my truck and take off, the box isnt very heavy but at least there was something in it. I open it and find two bags of sprinkler heads, a total of 50 with an internet value of 2.24 each, or about 110 dollars for all of them. I'm going to put them on Craigslist, but I doubt anyone is looking for that sh**.  Looking back, idk if it was worth it.

BUT, you just never know.
OK, visual of you running full speed with a large cardboard box in your arms just made me giggle.  A lot.

Good day, bitches.

Shout out to TB and the Orioles for making my second biggest baseball dream this season come true.  The Yanks already have their spot clinched and now Boston has officially been knocked out of the playoffs.    It took two insane games last night to make it happen, but it's was all worth it in the end.

And now I'm bringing you your daily dose of "Why spelling/grammar matter...", courtesy of my lesbian friend Laura.

Laura:  yeah i don't do facebook either
J:  it's stupid, i refuse
Laura:  yep and i don't get the hole "poking" thing, do you?
J:  well that explains a lot 

And now for a song I haven't heard in awhile, but still dig.

I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high
Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes
Now I see the world as a candy store
With a cigarette smile, saying things you can't ignore
Like Mommy I love you
Daddy I hate you
Brother I need you
Lover, hey "f**k you"
I can see everything here with my third eye
Like the blue in the sky

If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it

I've been the girl- middle finger in the air
Unaffected by rumors, the truth: I don't care
So open your mouth and stick out your tongue
You might as well let go, you can't take back what you've done
So find a new lifestyle
A new reason to smile
Look for Nirvana
Under the strobe lights
Sequins and sex dreams
You whisper to me
There's no reason to cry

If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it

You take what you get and you get what you give
I say don't run from yourself, man, that's no way to live
I've got a record in my bag you should give it a spin
Lift your hands in the air so that life can begin

If God Is a DJ... If God
If God is a DJ (life is a dance floor)
Get your ass on the dance floor

If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music
If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
You get what you're given
It's all how you use it 

I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#37 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
STOP IT!



(this pic is better than the one above though. Withdrawn.)
Law and Order: QLR could easily get green lit on CLOO as soon as I get a pilot together and Jess-bot casts it.


(FYI: I want to wear a muumuu type dress and act like one of my old aunts and we could call it "Tyler Perry's Law and Order: Q Locker Room" then maybe pitch it to TBS or Peachtree? Just spitballin'...)
Beans...  
#38 | 1035 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Oh and I forgot...

Marcus ~ I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!! #acknowledgment
I think Joe will back me on this one, and submit that you change your profile pic to this:


(... maybe like, once a month, #rimshot!)
Beans...  
#39 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Law and Order: QLR could easily get green lit on CLOO as soon as I get a pilot together and Jess-bot casts it.


(FYI: I want to wear a muumuu type dress and act like one of my old aunts and we could call it "Tyler Perry's Law and Order: Q Locker Room" then maybe pitch it to TBS or Peachtree? Just spitballin'...)

I'm at work!! Stop this. Dammit, now I'm thinking about Tyler Perry Presents Precious II: The Klumps again.

Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#40 | 1035 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I think Joe will back me on this one, and submit that you change your profile pic to this:


(... maybe like, once a month, #rimshot!)
If only it were that time of the month!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#41 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone
I spy with my little eye ... a sleeveless dress shirt?   

Sweet Jesus, you're the best, Kin-neh.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#42 | 1035 days ago

 Zoolander is on FX if you got the chance.

Carry on.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#43 | 1035 days ago

Whatup?
     Happy happy, Joy joy! Happy happy Joy joy! Yanks in Sox out.
Peach Twist...  
#44 | 1035 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Carl Crawford (cause we thought we stole him from NY) - $ 14,857,143

John Lackey (Stole him right from under the Angels noses) - $15,950,000

Adrian Gonzalez (how can we not win with A-Gone) - $6,300,000

2011 Team Payroll - $160,257,476


Boston blowing the wild card and walking off like losers :





PRICELESS ! ! ! ! 






(hater u say , sure - but wont change fact that boston will need to buy tickets to see the playoff's but hey bright side they won't cost $160 Million)
Say what you will about the Yanks and Brian Cashman, but that Carl Crawford maneuver was pure genius.  
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#45 | 1035 days ago

White Sox announce that they assigned the contract of right-hander Ricardo Andres to the Marlins to complete the Ozzie Guillen deal.        Hmmm
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#46 | 1035 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

janet011685 wrote:
Say what you will about the Yanks and Brian Cashman, but that Carl Crawford maneuver was pure genius.  


I think they have done it to the dead sox a couple times but the Crawford maneuver was especially sweet because of the dollar value involved ,  hell Crawford may end up working out as well as that J.D. Drew steal Boston got a few years ago
Paulie Walnuts...  
#47 | 1035 days ago

Sup people,

Thirsty Thursday is here and I'm slightly buzzed at the office right now.  Just got back from lunch and my boss is REALLY excited the Cardinals made the playoffs.  Fvc*ing St. Louis transplants...come on Philly!

1-0 on the hoops season after a convincing 77-59 victory.  Yours truly led all scores with 27 points, but I got a technical for calling the zebras blinder than Helen Keller.  He didn't like it too much, but I have a cut on my left forearm to prove I was mugged.  Oh well.  Gotta watch myself from here on out because two techs per half season = 1 game suspension. 

I guess Urlacher called Cam Newton out this morning.  I LOVE it.  Lessons will be taught on Sunday when Cam receives his "welcome to the NFL" moment. 

Bear Down!
Paulie Walnuts...  
#48 | 1035 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I spy with my little eye ... a sleeveless dress shirt?   

Sweet Jesus, you're the best, Kin-neh.
 ive been cutting off the sleeves off many of my dress shirts, to show my tats. mostly been met with negative criticism, one guy at the bar said that same shirt is the worst shirt hes ever seen and offered me one of his work shirts out of his truck 
#49 | 1035 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Sup people,

Thirsty Thursday is here and I'm slightly buzzed at the office right now.  Just got back from lunch and my boss is REALLY excited the Cardinals made the playoffs.  Fvc*ing St. Louis transplants...come on Philly!

1-0 on the hoops season after a convincing 77-59 victory.  Yours truly led all scores with 27 points, but I got a technical for calling the zebras blinder than Helen Keller.  He didn't like it too much, but I have a cut on my left forearm to prove I was mugged.  Oh well.  Gotta watch myself from here on out because two techs per half season = 1 game suspension. 

I guess Urlacher called Cam Newton out this morning.  I LOVE it.  Lessons will be taught on Sunday when Cam receives his "welcome to the NFL" moment. 

Bear Down!
who were you playing against- junior high schoolers   - - - - -  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#50 | 1035 days ago

I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#51 | 1035 days ago

PICTURE FAIL!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#52 | 1035 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
who were you playing against- junior high schoolers   - - - - -  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!
Hell no!  Middle schoolers are way too good for me.  I was playing the geriatric squad.  It was their "A" team, though. 
Paulie Walnuts...  
#53 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 ive been cutting off the sleeves off many of my dress shirts, to show my tats. mostly been met with negative criticism, one guy at the bar said that same shirt is the worst shirt hes ever seen and offered me one of his work shirts out of his truck 

I was reading this while I was trying to leave a voice message for a patient! F***ed that up. I can't.....

Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#54 | 1035 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Hell no!  Middle schoolers are way too good for me.  I was playing the geriatric squad.  It was their "A" team, though. 
HAHAHA- come try playing the geriatric squad from NYC- you will still get rocked!!!! - GO RAIDERS


funny you should say that- just found out the Fritz Pelham League is now defunct- it was a league wher e all the old timers still ran. The catch was  the minimum age was  35 and you had to prove it too.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#55 | 1035 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
HAHAHA- come try playing the geriatric squad from NYC- you will still get rocked!!!! - GO RAIDERS


funny you should say that- just found out the Fritz Pelham League is now defunct- it was a league wher e all the old timers still ran. The catch was  the minimum age was  35 and you had to prove it too.
Hahaha.  Don't doubt it.  I'm still a few years away from a 35+ league, but we have a few old timers scattered about our league.  

 
Paulie Walnuts...  
#56 | 1035 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Hahaha.  Don't doubt it.  I'm still a few years away from a 35+ league, but we have a few old timers scattered about our league.  

 
GRRRRRR- its so good to be so young - GO RAIDERS!!!!
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#57 | 1035 days ago

Spent last evening at a bar close to my house run by a guy from Boston and they always have cheap beer specials during any Red Sox games... What an angry group of people around 10:30 local time.. I couldn't believe what I watched in the span of about 5-10 minutes at the end of both the Sox and Yankees games And seriously 6 runs in the bottom of the 8th, then giving up a homerun to Dan Johnson with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the bottom of the ninth.. The guy hadn't had a hit in the majors since the end of April and had the lowest batting average in the majors of any non-pitcher with at least 50 plate appearances.. I'm still pissed.. And for those who didn't know, you can add to the sitcom dynamic between J and I that she's a huge Yankees fan and I'm a huge Sox fan...

Avs played like sh** against the Kings last night evidently.. At least the games don't count yet..

Speaking of counting, can i do a countdown? That seems to be a cool thing to do around here.. 9 days to opening night at the Pepsi Center between the Avs and Red Wings.. Peter Forsberg is having his jersey retired, and I will be ruining my liver Going with 9 guys I play hockey with and last plan i heard involved meeting at the bar in the parking lot at 4 for a 7pm start..

So I was out on the catwalk of the Air Traffic Control Tower, at the 5th busiest airport in the country (11th busiest in the world) a couple hours ago. It was pretty badass

Go Tigers
She thinks my tractor's sexy...  
#58 | 1035 days ago

Sup Qholes?

Today at work while doing nothing again I heard the funniest s**t ever come across the company radio. And of course I couldn't refrain for putting my two cents in, which I got in trouble for, but not really. Back to the story..This driver keyed up the radio for god and everyone to hear. Imagine Ernest T. Bass voice, Steve Buscemi looks only fifty pounds heavier. Got it? Good! It's about 7:30 in the morning when out of the blue we all hear.

Driver: Ummm I can't get this stop. (gives the address)
Dispatcher: Why not, what's the issue?
Diver: Ummm, (he says umm entirely to much)There's these roosters and they won't let me get out of the truck. I'm not getting attacked by roosters....(45 seconds of silence)
Me: So what's the problem? You've never had a problem man handling farm animals in the past!...... (another 45 seconds of silence)
District manager: That's enough of that (you can tell he's trying not to laugh)
Dispatch: The accounts noted.
Driver: Ummm thank you and I didn't find that funny whoever said that.
Me: It wasn't meant to be funny!
Driver: Umm..oh, OK
Me:
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#59 | 1035 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I think Joe will back me on this one, and submit that you change your profile pic to this:


(... maybe like, once a month, #rimshot!)
I second this.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#60 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Good morning

At last night's DBacks - Dodgers game, I tried to sneak in a flask w/ rum and the security guard waved me down with a metal detecting flashlight. I backed out of line quickly and acted like I was making a phone call. She waived for the nearby police to come, but I used the excuse I had a pocket knife on my keychain that I forgot to remove. I was persistent and got the flask in during the middle of the 5th.

My friends tell me they saw me on TV for a brief minute and one of the game announcers chuckled at me for what I was wearing, but I couldn't find it during the late night re-airring.

Congrats Becky & the other Dodgers fans for the win last night, but my team is the real winner. Bring it, Brewers!

I'll edit in a pic of my DBax vest for Janet & Joe, as soon as my girl uploads it to Facebook.

edit, she's busy at work, so here's a low quality one from my phone
i thought you where a cubs fan???
She thinks my tractor's sexy...  
#61 | 1035 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I second this.
You shut it!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#62 | 1035 days ago



As far as the strippers go...6's and 7's become 9's and 10's after a few drinks, so by the end of the night you have a "win/win" situation. You get everyone loaded and bring on the strippers,  then your the man for bringing out, what will surely look  like nekked 9's and 10's instead of hoity toity 9's and 10's who think you should count yourself lucky to even see them in their panties. 
Plus you would probably get the homely ones at a cheaper rate than the stuck up broads. One consideration if cost is factored in.
#63 | 1035 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
You shut it!
Geezus woman, I acknowledge this and you tell me to shut it. I don't you yell at me for not. Make up my mind already.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#64 | 1035 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Geezus woman, I acknowledge this and you tell me to shut it. I don't you yell at me for not. Make up my mind already.
You acknowledged Marcus not me. And I don't yell....I'm to nice to do that! 
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#65 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)
I acknowledged Marcus about you. After last night we now know heads will roll for the lack of acknowledgment.


and you yelled a little " I SAID I'M BACK!!" or something to that effect. It was in capital letters, hence yelling.

It scared me, I flinched then cried a little. Won't happen again, sorry.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#66 | 1035 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i thought you where a cubs fan???
 i was before 1998, when the diamonndbacks came into inaugaration 
#67 | 1035 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 i was before 1998, when the diamonndbacks came into inaugaration 
just wondering. lol kinda weird...i don't see how i woulda known that...cuz the whole time i've known you you've been a Dback fan. =? Weird.
She thinks my tractor's sexy...  
#68 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by originalcrash78)
ohwell_ wrote:

So THAT'S why they call em "Happy Meals"...

Peach Twist...  
#69 | 1035 days ago

Best part of baseball last night? Nothing from Baltimore, St. Pete, Atlanta or Houston. It was this:



Community, Parks & Rec, and Office tonight. I said I was going to watch Whitney just to see how hilariously bad it was, but I just had a staredown with it on my DVR list last night and deleted it.

I got nothin' else other than I found out I won't have to move anymore, so that's cool.
Code Red...  
#70 | 1035 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I acknowledged Marcus about you. After last night we now know heads will roll for the lack of acknowledgment.


and you yelled a little " I SAID I'M BACK!!" or something to that effect. It was in capital letters, hence yelling.

It scared me, I flinched then cried a little. Won't happen again, sorry.
C'mon Joe...Put on your big girl chonies!! I just like to know that you realize I am back from where I was...I'm a little needy so what?

Sorry you cried!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#71 | 1035 days ago

Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Just another day in paradise.

I recently lost a box of sprinkler heads on a bridge on the side of the freeway, and had just tracked it down last night.  Wouldn't you know it, just as I was approaching the spot where it dropped off the truck, some nut had beat me to it and was running back to his truck.      Now, I'm gonna have to search craigslist or ebay or something.    (jk)

I signed up for a scavenger hunt for this Sunday, hosted by a jewelry store here, as a fund raiser benefiting the Susan G Komen organization.  Should be a fun day in the park.

Padres won their last game of the season against the Cubs (sorry Glenda, you didn't get the sweep.)
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#72 | 1035 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
C'mon Joe...Put on your big girl chonies!! I just like to know that you realize I am back from where I was...I'm a little needy so what?

Sorry you cried!
Joe cried???

I f**king knew it.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#73 | 1035 days ago

I see a bunch of people have gotten sucked into the web of douchiness. You people, and your silly sports.......
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#74 | 1035 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

kobe_lova wrote:
I see a bunch of people have gotten sucked into the web of douchiness. You people, and your silly sports.......


Paulie Walnuts...  
#75 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I see a bunch of people have gotten sucked into the web of douchiness. You people, and your silly sports.......
 Sorry to ruin your faniq experience with sports.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#76 | 1035 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 Sorry to ruin your faniq experience with sports.
 It's cool, I'm used to it.



...just not used the particular people involved over there.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#77 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 It's cool, I'm used to it.



...just not used the particular people involved over there.
Sounds like someone needs to get over it.
Code Red...  
#78 | 1035 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to get over it.
 Before Ashlie says it "Sounds like someone needs to STFU!"
She thinks my tractor's sexy...  
#79 | 1035 days ago

 Hysterical
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#80 | 1035 days ago

I dont get it...
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#81 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 Hysterical
Please, try to find a worse emoticon.
Code Red...  
#82 | 1035 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Please, try to find a worse emoticon.
 Endless Snorts Of Stupid Laughter
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#83 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 Endless Snorts Of Stupid Laughter
Equally bad, I have no idea what ESOSL means though.
Code Red...  
#84 | 1035 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Jason_ wrote:
Random Thoughts....

1.  About had to sort some s**t out a couple of nights ago.   The gf woke me up at 430am using her "Im dead f**king serious" voice.   I was thinking oh f**king great...she saw something on my cell phone...im toast.  Thank god it was only a dude standing between our yard and our neighbor's yard drinking beer.   She was taking out the trash...still havent figured out why she was doing that at 430 in the g*dd**n morning...and some dude was just standing there.  I thought about grabbing a bat and teaching that dumba$$ drunk a thing or two about loitering...but i rolled over instead and went back to bed.  Its not like he was stealing or raping anything.  Plus she must have scared him as much as he did her cause he dropped his natty light in the lawn.  And when a man is down to drinking Natural Light at 430am on a Tuesday morning he gets a pass in my book....dude's got some stuff to work out.

2.  My unkempt  pu**-face has officially disgusted my daughter.  She offered to shave me yesterday it was so bad.   To her credit i was having a pretty bad case of bed-beard.   Also she told me yesterday that i should only weigh 150 pounds.   Im not for sure where she got that particular figure from but i havent weighed that much since i was a fetus.   I told her that would be slightly impossible.  She told me to work hard and do some sit-ups.   I cried a little on the inside. 

3.  The brother has spontaneously decided to marry his girlfriend at the end of October...uh...ok.  He must have knocked her up and is trying to pull some WWJD bulls**t.    After jesus knocked up mary m. didnt he jump on a cross?  Smart dude. My brother should do the same instead.   So ive got a bachelor party to work out in about three weeks.   My question is this....hot chics (9's and 10's) giving lap dances in panties and pasties or slightly doable after several beers chics (6's, 7's and 8's) giving lap dances completely nude? 

4.  Thank god baseball is almost over.
 I read "lap dances completely nude.   4. Thank god baseball is over." 


So, I did what any person with half a brain would do and gave you a smart.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#85 | 1035 days ago

 Golfed today.  Hit the ball further on two holes than I have EVER hit it in my golfing life.  As my old friend June would say,, "that ball was way the f**k down there in man land!"  Damn.  I wish it was the beginning of the season, not the end.  Brought our golf cart home today, and that sucked too.

Yesterday, the stalker was either not speaking to me or gushing all over me.  That sucked too.  I found a new restaurant yesterday too.  It has been around for about a year, but I didn't realise they sold more than just cupcakes and desserts.  I had a ham, brie cheese and granny smith apple sandwich that was simply ambrosia.  The broccoli cheddar soup was incredible and the black raspberry iced tea was incredible.  I will eat  there  every day.
She thinks my tractor's sexy...  
#86 | 1035 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 I read "lap dances completely nude.   4. Thank god baseball is over." 


So, I did what any person with half a brain would do and gave you a smart.
Where have you been?
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#87 | 1035 days ago

 tick.....tick....tick.....
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#88 | 1035 days ago

 post 88
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#89 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Joe cried???

I f**king knew it.
Yeah I guess so....
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#90 | 1035 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Yeah I guess so....
Cheer up.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#91 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Where have you been?
Work, drinking, sleeping. That about covers it, why what's cracking cracker? You did see that Glenda gets nothing but PQ's till December 26, 2011 for her poll about christmas, while it is summer time right?
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#92 | 1035 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Equally bad, I have no idea what ESOSL means though.
 Where the f*** did you get your degree in emoticon judging? Shut it up.
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#93 | 1035 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Work, drinking, sleeping. That about covers it, why what's cracking cracker? You did see that Glenda gets nothing but PQ's till December 26, 2011 for her poll about christmas, while it is summer time right?
Whatthemotherf**k?  Seriously?  The first Xmas poll already?  Done...PQs until the 26th.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#94 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Whatthemotherf**k?  Seriously?  The first Xmas poll already?  Done...PQs until the 26th.
 no joke here it is

http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1396944&rnum=#new
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#95 | 1035 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 Where the f*** did you get your degree in emoticon judging? Shut it up.
Code Red...  
#96 | 1035 days ago

richard_cranium wrote: I just skimmed it and gave her a pq for every post.   She should thank tiny mexican jesus i wasnt here that day.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#97 | 1035 days ago
Christinabelle (+)

Drag queens make my world go around.  That is all.
Paulie Walnuts...  
#98 | 1035 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Cheer up.
 Oh I'm fine! Tell joe to cheer up!!
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  
#99 | 1035 days ago

 Tequila is great. 
Whatchu taaa' bout, Willis...  
#100 | 1034 days ago

Just been slapped with a new project to be completed by Nov 20th (there goes my holiday season).

People!! you post to many semi-nude pictures to look at in the office.
I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat