Skip to Next Poll »
13
The Walking Dead-----Who would you be? (Edited 03/03/12 02:56PM by sports_schmorts)
The Walking Dead starts tomorrow----------AMC 9:00 p.m (jerkcoast and bestcoast time). Badass show if you haven't watched it. Six episodes in season 1 and I'm pretty sure those 6 will be playing in marathon form tomorrow...........so if your football game isn't doing it for you, watch it. The Walking Dead-----Who would you be? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 03/03/12 02:56PM by sports_schmorts)</span> Photo

Now ....back to my poll. I posted this link in yesterday's filter----I was wrong. I should have made my lazy fingers make it into a poll. So here. A poll.

Which character from The Walking Dead are you?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/which-character-are-you

The Walking Dead-----Who would you be? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 03/03/12 02:56PM by sports_schmorts)</span> PhotoThe Walking Dead-----Who would you be? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 03/03/12 02:56PM by sports_schmorts)</span> Photo 
| Closed on 03/03/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
25 Fans 
12%a. I love zombies!
0%b. Zombies are for Kids!
20%c. Zombies love hockey!
20%d. Head Shot!
4%e. A Zombie took my baby!
12%f. You had me at Zombie.
16%g. Help!
16%h. Frijoles de Zombie

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#15 | 1041 days ago

Me = 
Frijoles de Zombie  
  
24 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1041 days ago

I got TDog, but I think the options should have included a choice for "Run because I don't want any of my partner's blood on my clothes after I shoot them"
#2 | 1041 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
 I'm Andrea.

Poor chic......she had to kill her own sister (who turned). 

"You're able to focus in a crisis. While you can make tough decisions and aren't afraid to stare death in the eye, that doesn't mean you are cold-hearted. If anything you counteract the burden of facing down the horrific by giving comfort to those you care about. You're a source of great strength to those you love and you'd stop at nothing to protect them."


Zombies love hockey!  
#3 | 1041 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I got TDog, but I think the options should have included a choice for "Run because I don't want any of my partner's blood on my clothes after I shoot them"
 I don't like that option, but thank you for playing. 

(mumbling.....I could have just left it with inserting a number....geesh)
Zombies love hockey!  
#4 | 1041 days ago

The one thats alive
Help!  
#5 | 1041 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 I don't like that option, but thank you for playing. 

(mumbling.....I could have just left it with inserting a number....geesh)
I meant the actual test on that site should have included that
#6 | 1041 days ago

I'm Norman Reedus, and since I don't know who his character is on the show (I watched the pilot, didn't like it, and I don't think he was in that) I'm just going to assume it's like Murphy MacManus, and I'm a bada**.
Head Shot!  
#7 | 1041 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I'm Norman Reedus, and since I don't know who his character is on the show (I watched the pilot, didn't like it, and I don't think he was in that) I'm just going to assume it's like Murphy MacManus, and I'm a bada**.
 He's a little selfish. 

(as for not liking the show, what?)
Zombies love hockey!  
#8 | 1041 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 He's a little selfish. 

(as for not liking the show, what?)
(The pilot wasn't good...I gave up on it then. I heard it got a lot better, but I don't want to add another show to my other 10-15 I'm currently watching.)
Head Shot!  
#9 | 1041 days ago

Tells me I'm Daryl.

You're a survivor through and though. Social niceties are neither part of your upbringing nor worthy of your attention. You're relentless in your pursuit of what you desire. However, despite seeming like you don't care about others your conscience shows itself from time to time.
Head Shot!  
#10 | 1041 days ago
Nick__ (+)

T-DOG 
Head Shot!  
#11 | 1041 days ago

(Edited by hskrdave)
 Never Seen It.

No Interest in Seeing It.

T-Dog

Although I would have had different answers to some of the scenarios they presented.
Zombies love hockey!  
#12 | 1041 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
I guess I'm Rick. I'll find out who he is on Monday when we watch the marathon on the DVR.

"You tend to be two steps ahead. Strong and determined, you believe in the inherent good in people - even if they sometimes prove you wrong. You balance what's best for the group with your own personal safety but often prioritize collective needs over your own. To your detriment, you cling to a humanity that may be irrelevant in this new world."

mkay.
Zombies love hockey!  
#13 | 1041 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Tells me I'm Daryl.

You're a survivor through and though. Social niceties are neither part of your upbringing nor worthy of your attention. You're relentless in your pursuit of what you desire. However, despite seeming like you don't care about others your conscience shows itself from time to time.
 You sound just like Tallahassee.
Zombies love hockey!  
#14 | 1041 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Jess wrote:
I guess I'm Rick. I'll find out who he is on Monday when we watch the marathon on the DVR.

"You tend to be two steps ahead. Strong and determined, you believe in the inherent good in people - even if they sometimes prove you wrong. You balance what's best for the group with your own personal safety but often prioritize collective needs over your own. To your detriment, you cling to a humanity that may be irrelevant in this new world."

mkay.
 Sheriff Rick!

He's on Twitter..............after you watch, follow him. 
Zombies love hockey!  
#15 | 1041 days ago

Me = 
Frijoles de Zombie  
#16 | 1040 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 Sheriff Rick!

He's on Twitter..............after you watch, follow him. 
 K. Is his character on twitter or is it the actor's personal one?
Zombies love hockey!  
#17 | 1040 days ago

Jess wrote:
 K. Is his character on twitter or is it the actor's personal one?
 His character.....@Sheriff_Rick
Zombies love hockey!  
#18 | 1040 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 His character.....@Sheriff_Rick
Sweet..I will follow him now even.
Zombies love hockey!  
#19 | 1040 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



T-Dog it says !
I love zombies!  
#20 | 1040 days ago

never watched it ,it does sound sort of creepy
Help!  
#21 | 1039 days ago

Sheriff Rick.
You had me at Zombie.  
#22 | 1039 days ago

Andrea

I love zombies!  
#23 | 1039 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Glenn....I've never watched the show, so I hope that's a good thing...

#24 | 1039 days ago

Mine came out as T-Dog.....noticed he was a brother and by looking at the pics in the intro that can only mean he is already dead, Hollywood always kills the black people off first.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra
F/E 8/14
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/14/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by JenX63
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
5 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681