Skip to Next Poll »
12
Your favorite would be............? (Edited 10/19/11 05:28PM by Jess)
hi ho hi ho its off to work we go, thats the song the seven dwarfs sang. I had to read that story to my young granddaughter the other night so it got me thinking...which of the seven dwarfs would be your favorite, and why?
| Closed on 11/28/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
38 Fans 
13%a. grumpy
8%b. doc
3%c. sneezy
21%d. bashful
26%e. dopey
13%f. happy
5%g. sleepy
11%h. this is even sillier than your last poll

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#52 | 1014 days ago

I enjoy a clueless man who lives happily in his own little world.
dopey  
  
59 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1015 days ago

Because he hardly ever speaks...

bashful  
#2 | 1015 days ago

since I am the shy type - bashful
bashful  
#3 | 1015 days ago

HAPPY........cuz.......contrary to popular belief...........I AM generally a very HAPPY person...........
#4 | 1015 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Just because no one would believe me. 
grumpy  
#5 | 1015 days ago

What happened to Humpy? < ) ) )   ......OOPS!!!!
#6 | 1015 days ago

What happened to Humpy? < ) ) )   ......OOPS!!!!
#7 | 1015 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
What happened to Humpy? < ) ) )   ......OOPS!!!!
HUMPY...............dang......i missed that one....................
#8 | 1015 days ago

I like his mean face.  It's cute.
grumpy  
#9 | 1015 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
 I always liked Bashful..............he said it all with his eyes. 
bashful  
#10 | 1015 days ago

Doc..imagine all the drugs I can get my hands on!
doc  
#11 | 1015 days ago

Happy, because I'm generally in a good mood
happy  
#12 | 1015 days ago

Bashful is cute!
bashful  
#13 | 1015 days ago

Horny I mean Happy

happy  
#14 | 1015 days ago

 Bashful was always my favorite but Sleepy plays a close second. I liked them all actually, except Happy. He was annoying.
bashful  
#15 | 1015 days ago

My favorite dwarf is Gimli.


(Oops, sorry wrong movie.)


I choose Dopey.
dopey  
#16 | 1015 days ago

GRUMPY GRUMPY GRUMPY.... ...   whether i sing on my way to work or not,  opening the door and strolling in has that effect on me. 
grumpy  
#17 | 1015 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)

Dopey, he's so cute!  And this poll is sweet  

Here's a link to find out which one of the seven dwarves you are. I'm Happy!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1003644/which-one-of-the-seven-dwarfs-are-you

Hope the Captain doesn't mind I posted this in his poll
 

dopey  
#18 | 1015 days ago

VIOLET wrote:

Dopey, he's so cute!  And this poll is sweet  

Here's a link to find out which one of the seven dwarves you are. I'm Happy!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1003644/which-one-of-the-seven-dwarfs-are-you

Hope the Captain doesn't mind I posted this in his poll
 

I'm Doc.  Hmm, fits me a little bit.

 
grumpy  
#19 | 1015 days ago

1068108367_quizgrumpy.jpg
grumpy  
#20 | 1015 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I'm Doc.  Hmm, fits me a little bit.

 
like 98%?
dopey  
#21 | 1015 days ago



Funny...I annoy even myself. 
bashful  
#22 | 1015 days ago

Jess wrote:


Funny...I annoy even myself. 
LOL It's not that bad...Is it?
dopey  
#23 | 1015 days ago

 1068108269_uizbashful.jpg

LOL  
bashful  
#24 | 1015 days ago

 Perfect! 


dopey  
#25 | 1015 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
like 98%?
How DARE you!





(probably)
grumpy  
#26 | 1015 days ago



                               Obviously.
dopey  
#27 | 1015 days ago

davonthedl wrote:
Doc..imagine all the drugs I can get my hands on!
My Exact Thoughts
doc  
#28 | 1015 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
LOL It's not that bad...Is it?
 hah no, it's not actually. And his little description does fit me a bit. I think he just annoyed me because he looks most like the drunk uncle, red nose and all.
bashful  
#29 | 1014 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Dang it I knew it,

crap I didnt do it right, but I'm happy. 

grumpy  
#30 | 1014 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
1068108367_quizgrumpy.jpg
 



(hehehe I am internally enjoying this for some reason)
grumpy  
#31 | 1014 days ago

Haha go figure...

1068108252_squizhappy.jpg
bashful  
#32 | 1014 days ago

I took the test, I am Sleepy.
this is even sillier than your last poll  
#33 | 1014 days ago

VIOLET wrote:

Dopey, he's so cute!  And this poll is sweet  

Here's a link to find out which one of the seven dwarves you are. I'm Happy!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1003644/which-one-of-the-seven-dwarfs-are-you

Hope the Captain doesn't mind I posted this in his poll
 

I took that and got Bashful for some reason, but it should've been Happy

happy  
#34 | 1014 days ago

That quiz says im Dopey! Im good with that.
this is even sillier than your last poll  
#35 | 1014 days ago

1068108269_uizbashful.jpg
Ha!
 

bashful  
#36 | 1014 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

1068108269_uizbashful.jpg
Ha!
 

I call bulls**t!

grumpy  
#37 | 1014 days ago

bashful  
#38 | 1014 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I call bulls**t!

WRONG!!! It is correct. Be quiet!



And Good Morning, honey.
bashful  
#39 | 1014 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
WRONG!!! It is correct. Be quiet!



And Good Morning, honey.
Call it as I see it.

not going to happen.

Good morning.
grumpy  
#40 | 1014 days ago

I  only  speak  when  necessary,  so  I guess  I'm  kinda  Bashful!
#41 | 1014 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Call it as I see it.

not going to happen.

Good morning.
FINE! But you're wrong. I am bashful.
bashful  
#42 | 1014 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
FINE! But you're wrong. I am bashful.
And I'm polite, friendly and compassionate.
grumpy  
#43 | 1014 days ago

Jess wrote:
 hah no, it's not actually. And his little description does fit me a bit. I think he just annoyed me because he looks most like the drunk uncle, red nose and all.
You are right :)
dopey  
#44 | 1014 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
And I'm polite, friendly and compassionate.
Thats what i thought
this is even sillier than your last poll  
#45 | 1014 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
And I'm polite, friendly and compassionate.
That is correct.
bashful  
#46 | 1014 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Kenne wrote:
I took that and got Bashful for some reason, but it should've been Happy

I know, you are not shy at all. But maybe that cute look helps to get girls. Look at him, who would resist those little eyes?

dopey  
#47 | 1014 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Bashful was always my favorite but Sleepy plays a close second. I liked them all actually, except Happy. He was annoying.
I choose Happy, and here is why:

You have heard the rumor that Snow White is a slut for sleeping with all 7 of the Dwarfs, but I am here to tell you that is not so.

Dopey was too stupid to know what sex was
Bashful was too shy to see Snow White naked
Sneezy was too sick to get laid
Sleepy was too tired to get laid
Grumpy was too mean to get laid
Doc just wanted to look at her vagina and check for diseases.

That is why there is only one dwarf named HAPPY. LOL.
happy  
#48 | 1014 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 



(hehehe I am internally enjoying this for some reason)
I enjoy it thoroughly.
grumpy  
#49 | 1014 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
That is correct.
Not even close.

Do you even know me at all?
grumpy  
#50 | 1014 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
And I'm polite, friendly and compassionate.




(but you are nice)
grumpy  
#51 | 1014 days ago
Nick__ (+)



Believe it or not, this is pretty accurate!  
bashful  
#52 | 1014 days ago

I enjoy a clueless man who lives happily in his own little world.
dopey  
#53 | 1014 days ago

Helen wrote:
I enjoy a clueless man who lives happily in his own little world.
That would be 99%  (+/- 1%) of us guys.
dopey  
#54 | 1013 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Not even close.

Do you even know me at all?
Yes!  And, I could explain how those are correct but I won't. We can discuss it at a later date. lol.
bashful  
#55 | 1013 days ago

Smokey.
dopey  
#56 | 1012 days ago

(Edited by llorionll)
 I picked Doc because he is the only one whose name doesn't describe me.





Stupid Quiz !!!

Actually, it's pretty true.....     

#57 | 1012 days ago

hmm Im Smarta$$..... I picked Dopey just cuz he is so gosh dang cute!
dopey  
#58 | 1012 days ago

(Edited by HULL_17)
i kid you not when i sneeze...i sneeze no less than 8 times and no more than 13 times in one setting. ask anyone who knows me.

1068111828_squizdopey.jpg
sneezy  
#59 | 995 days ago

If those dudes come to my hood I'm calling the cops.
this is even sillier than your last poll  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99