Skip to Next Poll »
7
DABS 10/26: Chick Edition
DABS 10/26: Chick Edition Photo
| Closed on 10/27/11 at 01:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
17 Fans 
0%a. 1
0%b. 2
6%c. 3
0%d. 4
0%e. 5
0%f. 6
18%g. 7
24%h. 8
24%i. 9
29%j. 10
0%k. I'm a dude and don't want to vote.
0%l. I'm a chick and don't want to vote.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#19 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

That's much better.  Although those are totally the wrong shoes for THAT kind of pole.  
7  
  
58 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1031 days ago

VERY NICE...........curvy........ sexy body................nice boobs.................
#2 | 1031 days ago

WTF Happened To Her Eyebrows??
8  
#3 | 1031 days ago

YUMMY
10  
#4 | 1031 days ago

I love her!
10  
#5 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
WTF Happened To Her Eyebrows??
As long as that's the only body hair she has, What's the problem?
10  
#6 | 1031 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I love her!
10  
#7 | 1031 days ago

Good pick Ashlie- she can compete for another poll- one of the few that I have seen that is a total package!!
8  
#8 | 1031 days ago

maddhatter6691 wrote:
As long as that's the only body hair she has, What's the problem?
i don't think i could bang her if i looked at her face and saw those jacked up eyebrows... *DEAL BREAKER* lol
8  
#9 | 1031 days ago

If she was dressed a little differently, I might have given her an 8 or 9.  It creeps me out that my grandma knit her bathing suit for her.  And her watch bothers me, is that weird?  Probably.
7  
#10 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i don't think i could bang her if i looked at her face and saw those jacked up eyebrows... *DEAL BREAKER* lol
This is proof women see things that go unnoticed to guys.  Eyebrows...what eyebrows?  I was looking at her watch.  What's the deal there? 
9  
#11 | 1031 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
This is proof women see things that go unnoticed to guys.  Eyebrows...what eyebrows?  I was looking at her watch.  What's the deal there? 
her jacked up eyebrows...you really dont' see it??
8  
#12 | 1031 days ago

 She looks a little young to me. She does have nice abs, but I don't think she's worked very hard for them. I can see her losing them quickly if she doesn't get up and get moving.

That said, I wouldn't send her away...just yet.
8  
#13 | 1031 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



As out of place as that watch is i didn't notice it until it was mentioned 
10  
#14 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
her jacked up eyebrows...you really dont' see it??
Her eyes are up there, not where most guys are looking.
9  
#15 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
her jacked up eyebrows...you really dont' see it??
 She has Holly Marie Combs eyebrows.  That always bothered me about her (Ever see her brows?  Or I should say brow, only one is F'ed up.  On "Charmed"?  Yikes!).
7  
#16 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
WTF Happened To Her Eyebrows??
ooooooooh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,didnt even notice them.............LMAO...........
#17 | 1031 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i don't think i could bang her if i looked at her face and saw those jacked up eyebrows... *DEAL BREAKER* lol
hmmmmmmmmmmm............bang her......toooooooo cool........NAUGHTY GIRLS.......
#18 | 1031 days ago

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

10  
#19 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

That's much better.  Although those are totally the wrong shoes for THAT kind of pole.  
7  
#20 | 1031 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:








(Good Afternoon Ashlie)
10  
#21 | 1031 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Janet, that made me snort.  

P.S. I didn't know she had a watch on either.


(Good Afternoon Sidney)
10  
#22 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

Love the legs, but my #1 track star is.....

9  
#23 | 1031 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
jswol54 wrote:
Love the legs, but my #1 track star is.....

No! She could possibly be 3rd behind...
10  
#24 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
No! She could possibly be 3rd behind...
9  
#25 | 1031 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
now?
10  
#26 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
now?
Yeah.  It's the same girl. 
9  
#27 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
No! She could possibly be 3rd behind...
 Allison Stokke. She's muh favorite. 
7  
#28 | 1031 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Yeah.  It's the same girl. 
I looked through the pics kinda thinking that, then I looked at yours and said "what's wrong with her face, can't be her". Okay then.. #2 she remains though.
10  
#29 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 She has Holly Marie Combs eyebrows.  That always bothered me about her (Ever see her brows?  Or I should say brow, only one is F'ed up.  On "Charmed"?  Yikes!).
and what's wrong with Piper Halloway's eyebrows:

8  
#30 | 1031 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
and what's wrong with Piper Halloway's eyebrows:

Halliwell*

And you can't see it in publicity shots ... they airbrush that s**t.  Watch the show and check out her brows.  You'll see it.
7  
#31 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I looked through the pics kinda thinking that, then I looked at yours and said "what's wrong with her face, can't be her". Okay then.. #2 she remains though.
She just looks mad in my pic because she glanced to the stands prior to her jump and saw I wasn't there.  I wouldn't call her needy, but she loves it when her sugar is there to support her.  What can I say, I was stuck in traffic? 
9  
#32 | 1031 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
alainpeartree wrote:
and what's wrong with Piper Halloway's eyebrows:

 

(fixed...usually I don't do straight from URL but I was lazy. I guess that's what I get)
7  
#33 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Halliwell*

And you can't see it in publicity shots ... they airbrush that s**t.  Watch the show and check out her brows.  You'll see it.
I dunno J- i know I cant see letters or numbers w/o glasses or type too well but I dont see nothing wrong- besides who looks at eyebrows anyways- - - - - let's see yours
8  
#34 | 1031 days ago

Jess wrote:
 

(fixed...usually I don't do straight from URL but I was lazy. I guess that's what I get)
Jess your pic is blocked via my firewall- want to fill me in?
8  
#35 | 1031 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
I dunno J- i know I cant see letters or numbers w/o glasses or type too well but I dont see nothing wrong- besides who looks at eyebrows anyways- - - - - let's see yours
  Her eyebrow has an intersection.  
   Mine does not.

Happy now?


7  
#36 | 1031 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Jess your pic is blocked via my firewall- want to fill me in?
Someone should've filled her left eyebrow in...
10  
#37 | 1031 days ago

-\
10  
#38 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
  Her eyebrow has an intersection.  
   Mine does not.

Happy now?


cant tell with the Alliyah hairdo covering up that  left eyebrow
8  
#39 | 1031 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
cant tell with the Alliyah hairdo covering up that  left eyebrow
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
7  
#40 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
... nice of you.
10  
#41 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
good thing im not dyslexic
8  
#42 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
delayed reaction- who you calling ' old man"
8  
#43 | 1031 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
delayed reaction- who you calling ' old man"
  I was wondering when you'd catch on to that.
7  
#44 | 1031 days ago

FOLKS..............we're talking EYEBROWS...............you can have em..........ILL TAKE THE REST OF THESE SEXY GIRLS.................
#45 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

 Whoa, now that's much better! That woman is hot, what's her name?
8  
#46 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
To shorten, no to sum up...


1. That was a lot of work to go through to show someone the eyebrow "issue". 

2. Who gives a crap about a woman's eyebrow when she looks like HMC. 

3. THIS is a much better photo of Janet, I almost forgot about that one. 





8  
#47 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Stop talking about one of my lovers, jerks! Here's the pic I usually post of her, btw:

lol i wouldn't be talkin about her if her eyebrows whern't so jacked up...sorry
8  
#48 | 1031 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jesus ... get your reading glasses, old man.  I'm only gonna do this for you once.  

  No intersection THERE, either.

(All this for motherf**king perpendicular eyebrows. Ugh.)
Not to be picky or anything, but you're still only showing one eyebrow at a time.  How do we know you just didn't photoshop the photo as a mirror image?



(As a side note, that circle drawn in looks a bit like a fallen halo.)
9  
#49 | 1031 days ago

I_Bleed_Purple wrote:
 Whoa, now that's much better! That woman is hot, what's her name?
Leryn Franco. 
10  
#50 | 1031 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Leryn Franco. 
Googling... Finding out how to become Mr. Franco.... as we speak.
8  
#51 | 1031 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Not to be picky or anything, but you're still only showing one eyebrow at a time.  How do we know you just didn't photoshop the photo as a mirror image?



(As a side note, that circle drawn in looks a bit like a fallen halo.)
Mainly because I'm techtarded and didn't even know that was scientifically possible, much less have the ability to do it.  

(And please, that halo fell off YEARS ago, let's be for real.)
7  
#52 | 1031 days ago

I_Bleed_Purple wrote:
Googling... Finding out how to become Mr. Franco.... as we speak.
 MINE! 
10  
#53 | 1030 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Mainly because I'm techtarded and didn't even know that was scientifically possible, much less have the ability to do it.  

(And please, that halo fell off YEARS ago, let's be for real.)


    Too easy.  Photoshop not needed...just Paint
9  
#54 | 1030 days ago

Oddfool wrote:


    Too easy.  Photoshop not needed...just Paint
  What form of black magic is this?!  
7  
#55 | 1029 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 MINE! 
 Ha, ha, ha! I don't know which way she goes, but I'm assuming I have the parts she'd be looking for and you don't. But I'm just guessing. 
8  
#56 | 1029 days ago

I_Bleed_Purple wrote:
 Ha, ha, ha! I don't know which way she goes, but I'm assuming I have the parts she'd be looking for and you don't. But I'm just guessing. 

Whatever. They sell every thing you have to offer in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Variety is the spice of life.

10  
#57 | 1029 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Whatever. They sell every thing you have to offer in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Variety is the spice of life.

whoa,,,,, are you two talking rubber, steel or plastic?
8  
#58 | 1029 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
whoa,,,,, are you two talking rubber, steel or plastic?
Whichever she prefers...
10  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
0 opinions | Last by -
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra