Skip to Next Poll »
18
Filter Error 11/1 (Edited 03/03/12 03:31PM by sports_schmorts)
B**ch and moan here.   Leave your shi**y rap songs at the door.
| Closed on 03/03/12 at 01:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
30 Fans 
30%a. Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?
30%b. I have a Halloween candy hangover.
3%c. F**k your stupid FE!
10%d. F**k Ashley in the ear.
17%e. Im growing a mustache for Movember.
10%f. Space formerly known as F**k Beaneaters!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 995 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Philip Rivers






Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

(Oh.. Holiday..)

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
  
110 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 995 days ago

its twisted Tuesday people enjoy
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#2 | 995 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Philip Rivers






Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

(Oh.. Holiday..)

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
#3 | 995 days ago

Did he just say something about it being the worst day ever then roll his eyes and sigh?   He is such a f**.  
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#4 | 995 days ago

Hello peoples.

Chiefs won. And with Miami and Denver (both at home) up next and Chargers getting the Packers and Raiders on another short week, I'm liking the position KC is in.

For you zombie people.

------

Movies, movies, movies.

First of all, Kill Bill Vol. 3 is happening? Why, exactly?

Christmas Day of next year, I'll be in a movie theater, watching this. JGL and Leo together again, plus Tarantino this time? F**k yes.

I really want to see 'Shame' for some reason. All I know is that it's about a dude who has a sex addiction. And it got a NC-17 rating and there's already a warning of a lot of Michael Fassbender dong throughout, but conversely lots of nekkid women too. Going down the imdb cast list, I don't recognize the assumed nekkid girls, but they look nice. Carey Mulligan plays Fassbender's sister in this one, which is good, because if she's another love interest, I probably wouldn't watch. I don't get her appeal at all. Could someone explain it to me?

Movie tonight will be "It's Kind of a Funny Story".
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#5 | 995 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
I missed the other options.. I AM continuing a mustache for Movember.. I look like a pirate or musketeer right now

Heyooooo! what's up bitches?

As much as I hate seeing the Chiefs win, I love watching Philip Rivers lose.. And I hope he went to his miserable home, with his bitch of a wife and gaggle of 6 miserable obnoxious kids and cried like the little princess he his.

On a more touching note, tough break for Kris Kardashian.  The love of his life reality whore he married decided the berry wasn't black enough, his Twilight franchise is coming to an end, and his foray into action films was an epic fail (allegedly.. I refuse to pay to watch that filth).. It's ok fella, go get paid son!

Leaked Scarlett Johansson pictures way > leaked Taylor Swift picture

How overrated is the SEC? Arkansas and South Carolina square off this week as top 10 teams.. Just don't fall into the trap that when this thing ends 24-20 it was an epic battle of two great teams.  It's two teams that are top 20 talented but lacking in lots of areas

Did the oompa loompas have a union?
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#6 | 995 days ago

 Morning. 

So yesterday was a pretty interesting day. Usually Halloween has all the kids all wired up, that wasn't the case yesterday which makes me fear today. Seriously, my kids were angels---------no messing around during the Halloween parade, got right to work after changing, worked extremely quiet after recess-----------------> I was a little shocked..............even my Principal's spur of the moment Tricycle Race at our last recess didn't cause them to get all crazed. Speaking of the Tricycle Races-------these were staff races around our kinder track------------SO MUCH FUN! The only injury was to my principal who fell getting off one. LOL....he's awesome. I'm going to suggest we do this every month. 



The above were some of the winners for my school's pumpkin carving contest.  

And this was Mia last night. 
That crown didn't last a full 3 minutes on her head. lol

Hope everyone smiles today. Remember GROW THOSE MUSTACHES!
Space formerly known as F**k Beaneaters!  
#7 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Did he just say something about it being the worst day ever then roll his eyes and sigh?   He is such a f**.  
What is "F**"?
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#8 | 995 days ago

Hola peeps,

- F U San Diego.  I had a perfect week going until you screwed it up last night.  KC went from trying to "Suck for Luck" to competing for the AFC West.  Which division is worse - the AFC West or the NFC West?  Probably the NFC, but the damn AFC guys are giving them a run for their money. 

- Got a running a red light ticket in the mail yesterday.  $110 these days.  Good grief.  Must. Obey. The. Law.

- This guy (#10) is ready for you to put him in, coach.




- Another big win for the Hawks last night.  Stalberg provides the game winner for a second consecutive game and Kaner is just filthy.  7-2-2 and 1st place in the Central. 

- Not sure what happened with our network here @ work, but I have no filters for some odd reason.  Youtube here I come!
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#9 | 995 days ago

ROGS' post made me giggle...I'm so sorry ROGS. Trust me when I say I feel your pain. But, I feel it every week...forEVER. Feel better?

I had the best Hallowe'en ever. It started out bumpy, but the Ghost Tour totally made up for everything. Some of the stories were messed up, but really cool. I got to learn about Robert the Doll (Inspiration for Chucky), Club Chameleon (my favorite story...totally messed up, and spooky), Count Carl von Cosel and his 'wife" Elena (I put wife in parenthesis because she was dead and he spent seven blissful years wedded to her corpse), an old sea captain who built a church to get in good with god before he died (he was afraid he was going elsewhere in the afterlife due to the fact that he used to burn pirates alive)...and all sorts of other cool stuff. 

Old cemetery behind St. Paul's where Captain Richard E. Fleming is buried.



Club Chameleon (no, this pic was not taken through a car window, and I did not splash my camera lens with anything before snapping the photo)


The house where Robert the Doll lived


The haunted Crowne Plaza La Concha (a couple of those stories were hilarious in a sick way)


And I just like this pic: She wore her cloak so she could be spooky on Hallowe'en, and the tour guide absolutely loved her.



Now it's November...NOVEMBER, BABY! That means my mom's coming this month, my husband's coming home, and I get to go play up in Orlando. YAY!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#10 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
What is "F**"?
Fag, which is a British cigarette. Jason would like to smoke him
#11 | 995 days ago

I am convinced that the Dolphins are "faking it" to get Andrew Luck next season.
#12 | 995 days ago

my halloween turned out to be better than expected. =-D


Things To Remember...

I Am ALWAYS Right



ALWAYS Get What I Want
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#13 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Halloween was great, but with no nicotine I was a little to much like Michael Meyers. But I made it through. The headache is going to kill me though. That or my kids who are seriously tired of me throwing temper tantrums.  Happy November guys. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#14 | 995 days ago

Movember time... My womanfriend laughed at me.. Jerk
Oh, and here is the end of the 3 1/2 month beard experiment.. Whisker Wars here I come
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#15 | 995 days ago

In honor of  America's verterans, some Bed and Breakfast and Inn's are giving a free night to active duty and veterans on Thursday 10 Nov. Here is the link to said offer.

http://www.military.com/veterans-report/bbs-for-vets?ESRC=vr.nl

 

#16 | 995 days ago

Had a Good day in office a kicked a$$ sorta day.
Never watch TV with women.
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#17 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Halloween was great, but with no nicotine I was a little to much like Michael Meyers. But I made it through. The headache is going to kill me though. That or my kids who are seriously tired of me throwing temper tantrums.  Happy November guys. 
Hang in there Glenda, its so worth it! Yeah for you!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#18 | 995 days ago

 I flagged this poll, ***hole! Morning. Im glad I'm off. It is hard out here for a gimp. My knee hates me today. I figure Philip Rivers was saying he had the worst (football) day ever, otherwise he has lived a very charmed life.... which must be nice. Leave him alone, he reminds of mah favorite person. 

Ankur, why not? I'm fairly certain watching tv with me, janet, jess, teach, kat, and Leigh would be/is awesome.

I'm about to have a dvr-a-thon. Be good to each other.
F**k your stupid FE!  
#19 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Hang in there Glenda, its so worth it! Yeah for you!
 Lol, I think I may break down and get some gum or the patch. This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#20 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Lol, I think I may break down and get some gum or the patch. This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds. 
Gum & patch didnt work for me, electronic helped . I was a heavy duty smoker.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#21 | 995 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
my halloween turned out to be better than expected. =-D


Things To Remember...

I Am ALWAYS Right



ALWAYS Get What I Want
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#22 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Gum & patch didnt work for me, electronic helped . I was a heavy duty smoker.
 Me too, I have smoked for 31 out of the last 34 years.  I quit for 3 years then went back.lol.  Yeah I will have to do something cause I am not going to make it just cold turkey. I know a lot of people do, but I'm not one of them.  
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#23 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ankurnathmishra wrote:
Had a Good day in office a kicked a$$ sorta day.
Never watch TV with women.
 Why?   I think we are great t.v. watchers. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#24 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Lol, I think I may break down and get some gum or the patch. This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds. 
"This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds."

Turkeys all over the world are offended. 
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#25 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 I flagged this poll, ***hole! Morning. Im glad I'm off. It is hard out here for a gimp. My knee hates me today. I figure Philip Rivers was saying he had the worst (football) day ever, otherwise he has lived a very charmed life.... which must be nice. Leave him alone, he reminds of mah favorite person. 

Ankur, why not? I'm fairly certain watching tv with me, janet, jess, teach, kat, and Leigh would be/is awesome.

I'm about to have a dvr-a-thon. Be good to each other.
Good..i hope you f**king get locked out of it then. 
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#26 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jswol54 wrote:
"This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds."

Turkeys all over the world are offended. 
 My apologies to them.  
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#27 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Good..i hope you f**king get locked out of it then. 
love you
F**k your stupid FE!  
#28 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
love you
Eat d**k.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#29 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Eat d**k.
Not with that attitude, mister.
F**k your stupid FE!  
#30 | 995 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas!

Work has been busy today. Hope everyone had a good halloween. Mine was just like another Monday. Sorry Rogs about the Chargers losing, as much as I don't like them, I hate the Chiefs more.

Ash are you off today?

I don't have anything else, I was gonna post a rap song but Jason said I couldn't so there is that.
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#31 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Me too, I have smoked for 31 out of the last 34 years.  I quit for 3 years then went back.lol.  Yeah I will have to do something cause I am not going to make it just cold turkey. I know a lot of people do, but I'm not one of them.  
Im right there with ya, fallen off here and there, but didnt beat myself up over it...
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#32 | 995 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola amigos y amigas!

Work has been busy today. Hope everyone had a good halloween. Mine was just like another Monday. Sorry Rogs about the Chargers losing, as much as I don't like them, I hate the Chiefs more.

Ash are you off today?

I don't have anything else, I was gonna post a rap song but Jason said I couldn't so there is that.
 I am. And here ya go...

"Money Maker" by Luda

Shake your money maker
Like somebody about to pay you
I see you on my radar
Don't you act like you afraid of
Shh...
You know I got it
If you want it, come get it
Stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey
Shake your money maker
Like somebody boutta pay you
Don't worry about them haters
Keep your nose up in the air
You know I got it
If you want it, come get it
Stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey

[Verse 1:]
Shake shake shake your money maker
Like you were shaking it for some paper
Took your mama 9 months to make you
Might as well shake what you mama gave you

You ... you looking good in them jeans
I bet you look even better with me in between
I keep my mind on my money, money on my mind
But yous a hell of a distraction when you shake your behind
I got j.o. on my right side pourin some cups
My whole hood is to my left and they ain't giving a f**k
So feel free to get loose and get carried away
So by tomorrow you forgot what you was saying today
But don't forget about this feeling that I'm making you get
And all the calories you burn from me making you sweat
The mile high points you earn when we taking my jet
And how everywhere you turn I'll be making you wet..

[Verse 2:]
Switch, switch, switch it from right to left and..
Switch it till you running right out of breath and..
Take a break until you ready again and..
You can invite over as many friends as..
you want to, but I really want you
Just be thankful that Pharrell gave you something to bump to...HEY
Luda...I'm at the top of my game
You want my hands from the bottom to top of your frame
And I...just wanna take a little ride on your curves
And get erotic, giving your body just what it deserves and..
Let me give you some swimming lessons on the penis
Backstroke, breaststroke, stroke of a genius...YUPP
Call me the renaissance man
Get up and I stay harder than a cinder block man....HEY
I'm just a bedroom gangster
And I been meaning to tell you that I really must thank you when you..
[Hook]
[Verse 3:]
Rock rock rock it and make it work girl
Please don't stop it until it hurt girl
You..you been looking a little tipsy
So if you could just shake it a little this way
See I'm a member of the BBC
The original bread winner of DTP
And you the center of attention that's distracting the squad
Cause everybody in the camp is like OH MY GOD..she could

[Hook]
F**k your stupid FE!  
#33 | 995 days ago

Of course you would....Two can play at this game.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#34 | 995 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
 follow the damn rules woman!
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#35 | 995 days ago

Y'all don't.
F**k your stupid FE!  
#36 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 I am. And here ya go...

"Money Maker" by Luda

Shake your money maker
Like somebody about to pay you
I see you on my radar
Don't you act like you afraid of
Shh...
You know I got it
If you want it, come get it
Stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey
Shake your money maker
Like somebody boutta pay you
Don't worry about them haters
Keep your nose up in the air
You know I got it
If you want it, come get it
Stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey

[Verse 1:]
Shake shake shake your money maker
Like you were shaking it for some paper
Took your mama 9 months to make you
Might as well shake what you mama gave you

You ... you looking good in them jeans
I bet you look even better with me in between
I keep my mind on my money, money on my mind
But yous a hell of a distraction when you shake your behind
I got j.o. on my right side pourin some cups
My whole hood is to my left and they ain't giving a f**k
So feel free to get loose and get carried away
So by tomorrow you forgot what you was saying today
But don't forget about this feeling that I'm making you get
And all the calories you burn from me making you sweat
The mile high points you earn when we taking my jet
And how everywhere you turn I'll be making you wet..

[Verse 2:]
Switch, switch, switch it from right to left and..
Switch it till you running right out of breath and..
Take a break until you ready again and..
You can invite over as many friends as..
you want to, but I really want you
Just be thankful that Pharrell gave you something to bump to...HEY
Luda...I'm at the top of my game
You want my hands from the bottom to top of your frame
And I...just wanna take a little ride on your curves
And get erotic, giving your body just what it deserves and..
Let me give you some swimming lessons on the penis
Backstroke, breaststroke, stroke of a genius...YUPP
Call me the renaissance man
Get up and I stay harder than a cinder block man....HEY
I'm just a bedroom gangster
And I been meaning to tell you that I really must thank you when you..
[Hook]
[Verse 3:]
Rock rock rock it and make it work girl
Please don't stop it until it hurt girl
You..you been looking a little tipsy
So if you could just shake it a little this way
See I'm a member of the BBC
The original bread winner of DTP
And you the center of attention that's distracting the squad
Cause everybody in the camp is like OH MY GOD..she could

[Hook]
 you and  Luda!
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#37 | 995 days ago

Thats a godd**n lie, woman!
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#38 | 995 days ago

i had my first experience with fishnet stockets last night. i'd stupidly opted for the $2 walmart ones and only got about $1.37 out of them...bitches. i tried them on before the shower so i could decide if they were worth sweating over after the shower. they were! cute cute. after the shower, i spent the next 45 minutes trying...to untangle...the g**d*** stockings. i worked myself into a nice ripe mood, insulted the s**t out of my unsuspecting roommate and told him i was going to choke myself to death with the stockings if i couldn't get them undone in five minutes. that's when logic finally hit in and i decided to just find the toes, yank em on, twists be damned. worked like a charm. when i crossed my leg to put on my shoe, i heard (and felt) this "pow!" and i knew immediately the crotch was gone. all well, it's a long dress and a short evening so it'll just be my little secret. by the time i was paying for boxes of red bull at the store, they were assless. that "pow" crept right up my hiney and i checked my butt every few seconds to make sure it wasn't flying in the wind. the draft it caused was unreal. i actually felt more naked than naked. by the time i got to the party, they looked like fishnets alright. fishnets with the catch of the day in em...all baggy and torn and wilty. i of course went and bought two more pairs this afternoon since they're now 50% off.

 amusing misheard lyric on the (fabulous) jennifer lopez album: "it's getting ill, it's gonna s**t on the floor."
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#39 | 995 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I missed the other options.. I AM continuing a mustache for Movember.. I look like a pirate or musketeer right now

Heyooooo! what's up bitches?

As much as I hate seeing the Chiefs win, I love watching Philip Rivers lose.. And I hope he went to his miserable home, with his bitch of a wife and gaggle of 6 miserable obnoxious kids and cried like the little princess he his.

On a more touching note, tough break for Kris Kardashian.  The love of his life reality whore he married decided the berry wasn't black enough, his Twilight franchise is coming to an end, and his foray into action films was an epic fail (allegedly.. I refuse to pay to watch that filth).. It's ok fella, go get paid son!

Leaked Scarlett Johansson pictures way > leaked Taylor Swift picture

How overrated is the SEC? Arkansas and South Carolina square off this week as top 10 teams.. Just don't fall into the trap that when this thing ends 24-20 it was an epic battle of two great teams.  It's two teams that are top 20 talented but lacking in lots of areas

Did the oompa loompas have a union?
You actually kinda look like the dude from Myth Busters (it came to me this morning).  Don't worry, you wear it better than he does.
Also, you've confused the Kardashian members again.  Kris is the one married, for now, to the slutty, stupid, money-grubbing, no-claim-to-fame-other-than-reality-tv, skanky, talentless sist.... wait.  Never mind.  Maybe you ARE on point, who can tell anymore.  

Good day, bitches.

I really DO have a Halloween candy hangover.  This year marks 3 years in a row that I didn't get a single trick or treater.    I really should stop buying candy at all, but then I'd get 75 kids at my door, and I'd have to be that old lady that gives out apples or pennies.  Then my house would get egged and TPed, my jack o' lantern would get smashed, I'd be all upset and have to clean it up.  I might as well just continue buying the candy and gorge myself on it throughout early November.  

Other than that, I don't have much.  

Oh, sis ... Vitamin Water Revive is not too bad, either.  Not great.  Don't get it twisted.  But not a bad 2nd/3rd choice, in a pinch.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#40 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Thats a godd**n lie, woman!
 You're dreamy...and mah favorite.



Sis, yes. I meant to tell you that like 2 weeks ago. 

I'm going to watch Grimm. Shhhh.
F**k your stupid FE!  
#41 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Gum & patch didnt work for me, electronic helped . I was a heavy duty smoker.
I just thought about them numbers (lightbulb) you started smoking when you were 3? (wink)
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#42 | 995 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i had my first experience with fishnet stockets last night. i'd stupidly opted for the $2 walmart ones and only got about $1.37 out of them...bitches. i tried them on before the shower so i could decide if they were worth sweating over after the shower. they were! cute cute. after the shower, i spent the next 45 minutes trying...to untangle...the g**d*** stockings. i worked myself into a nice ripe mood, insulted the s**t out of my unsuspecting roommate and told him i was going to choke myself to death with the stockings if i couldn't get them undone in five minutes. that's when logic finally hit in and i decided to just find the toes, yank em on, twists be damned. worked like a charm. when i crossed my leg to put on my shoe, i heard (and felt) this "pow!" and i knew immediately the crotch was gone. all well, it's a long dress and a short evening so it'll just be my little secret. by the time i was paying for boxes of red bull at the store, they were assless. that "pow" crept right up my hiney and i checked my butt every few seconds to make sure it wasn't flying in the wind. the draft it caused was unreal. i actually felt more naked than naked. by the time i got to the party, they looked like fishnets alright. fishnets with the catch of the day in em...all baggy and torn and wilty. i of course went and bought two more pairs this afternoon since they're now 50% off.

 amusing misheard lyric on the (fabulous) jennifer lopez album: "it's getting ill, it's gonna s**t on the floor."
Can i get of pic of you in said crotchless fishnets?
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#43 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 You're dreamy...and mah favorite.



Sis, yes. I meant to tell you that like 2 weeks ago. 

I'm going to watch Grimm. Shhhh.
I SAID GO EAT A D**K!
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#44 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I SAID GO EAT A D**K!
 Calm down, pumpkin. 
F**k your stupid FE!  
#45 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Can i get of pic of you in said crotchless fishnets?
nope. but i imagine it looked something like this:
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#46 | 995 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
nope. but i imagine it looked something like this:
You suck.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#47 | 995 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Movember time... My womanfriend laughed at me.. Jerk
Oh, and here is the end of the 3 1/2 month beard experiment.. Whisker Wars here I come
 you look like you'd be somebody's huckleberry...


Space formerly known as F**k Beaneaters!  
#48 | 995 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)


Phillip Rivers is so clutch.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#49 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Why?   I think we are great t.v. watchers. 
Had to throw the BS flag on that one. Y'all are great TV watchers until the show gets to the most interesting  or thrilling part and suddenly you want to talk about feelings or your girlfriends problems with her man and then get al sh**ty  because we arent listening.  Y'all need to learn that the appropriate time to talk is during commercials especially the ones about vaginal itching or food and speaking of food you could even multi-task and make my sammich and screech about your friends man at the same time.  
#50 | 995 days ago

Whatip?
     Halloween was da bomb! Monday Night Football was sick! (sorry ROGS, I was just an observer). Gave the kids chips instead of fruit, and they seemed pleased. I caught no eggs or TP, so it must've worked. The only thing that didn't work was my attempt at making a Pumpkin Margarita (talk about some nasty s#!t). but I came back with something warm with cinnamon & honey in Brandy that made up for it.
      The Jacksonville Jaguars accused the Texans of playing dirty yesterday. Talk about the "Joke of the Day"...as soft as my fav footballers are to them "playing dirty" is not washing your jersey after practice. Whatever, J-Ville.
     And lastly on yesterday's F/E you guys were discussing the Kar-crash-y-an wedding/breakup. I wasn't gonna say anything about it because I really don't give two s#!ts about her I wasn't properly informed on the subject matter. But Yesterday, I watched some hard-hitting, fact-driven TV news (the Insider) and found out that there are rumors out there that we all got "got" and the whole thing may have been staged. 
      Kim did make 10 million bucks off the wedding. And folks, coming from someone who just paid for one recently, to make a profit baby girl  (namely her mom/manager Kris Jenner) pulled some strings. I would not be surprised if Kim & Kris kissed and made up, or had a "knock down, drag out" on her Season Finale. Hate that girl, but you gotta love that ass hustle.
P.S. JR went on his first date last night. Should I be worried?
     
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#51 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

mojo wrote:
Had to throw the BS flag on that one. Y'all are great TV watchers until the show gets to the most interesting  or thrilling part and suddenly you want to talk about feelings or your girlfriends problems with her man and then get al sh**ty  because we arent listening.  Y'all need to learn that the appropriate time to talk is during commercials especially the ones about vaginal itching or food and speaking of food you could even multi-task and make my sammich and screech about your friends man at the same time.  
 Well, obviously you haven't watched t.v. with me. Because rules are as follows.

1. There is to be no talking during the show.  Not even to ask a question about the show.

2. Talking is permitted during commercials, but is to be kept to, can I get you something cause I am going to the kitchen.

3. If the cell rings it will not be answered until the show I am watching is done.

4. and as far as feminine commercials go. (although there is not one damn thing feminine about any of that crap) we as well have to watch commercials about you all and your itchy ass infected feet. 


and lastly I will make you a sammich if you open me a beer, and make it quick cause the commercial is almost over. 


F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#52 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatip?
     Halloween was da bomb! Monday Night Football was sick! (sorry ROGS, I was just an observer). Gave the kids chips instead of fruit, and they seemed pleased. I caught no eggs or TP, so it must've worked. The only thing that didn't work was my attempt at making a Pumpkin Margarita (talk about some nasty s#!t). but I came back with something warm with cinnamon & honey in Brandy that made up for it.
      The Jacksonville Jaguars accused the Texans of playing dirty yesterday. Talk about the "Joke of the Day"...as soft as my fav footballers are to them "playing dirty" is not washing your jersey after practice. Whatever, J-Ville.
     And lastly on yesterday's F/E you guys were discussing the Kar-crash-y-an wedding/breakup. I wasn't gonna say anything about it because I really don't give two s#!ts about her I wasn't properly informed on the subject matter. But Yesterday, I watched some hard-hitting, fact-driven TV news (the Insider) and found out that there are rumors out there that we all got "got" and the whole thing may have been staged. 
      Kim did make 10 million bucks off the wedding. And folks, coming from someone who just paid for one recently, to make a profit baby girl  (namely her mom/manager Kris Jenner) pulled some strings. I would not be surprised if Kim & Kris kissed and made up, or had a "knock down, drag out" on her Season Finale. Hate that girl, but you gotta love that ass hustle.
P.S. JR went on his first date last night. Should I be worried?
     
No, unless he's just like you when you were that age. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#53 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatip?
     Halloween was da bomb! Monday Night Football was sick! (sorry ROGS, I was just an observer). Gave the kids chips instead of fruit, and they seemed pleased. I caught no eggs or TP, so it must've worked. The only thing that didn't work was my attempt at making a Pumpkin Margarita (talk about some nasty s#!t). but I came back with something warm with cinnamon & honey in Brandy that made up for it.
      The Jacksonville Jaguars accused the Texans of playing dirty yesterday. Talk about the "Joke of the Day"...as soft as my fav footballers are to them "playing dirty" is not washing your jersey after practice. Whatever, J-Ville.
     And lastly on yesterday's F/E you guys were discussing the Kar-crash-y-an wedding/breakup. I wasn't gonna say anything about it because I really don't give two s#!ts about her I wasn't properly informed on the subject matter. But Yesterday, I watched some hard-hitting, fact-driven TV news (the Insider) and found out that there are rumors out there that we all got "got" and the whole thing may have been staged. 
      Kim did make 10 million bucks off the wedding. And folks, coming from someone who just paid for one recently, to make a profit baby girl  (namely her mom/manager Kris Jenner) pulled some strings. I would not be surprised if Kim & Kris kissed and made up, or had a "knock down, drag out" on her Season Finale. Hate that girl, but you gotta love that ass hustle.
P.S. JR went on his first date last night. Should I be worried?
     
 I loved getting snack bags of chips instead of candy when I went out trick-or-treating...it broke up the monotony. Who doesn't like to mix it up a bit? Good call. I gave out candy but I debated on throwing some Juicy Juice boxes in the bowl for variety.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#54 | 995 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
mojo wrote:
Had to throw the BS flag on that one. Y'all are great TV watchers until the show gets to the most interesting  or thrilling part and suddenly you want to talk about feelings or your girlfriends problems with her man and then get al sh**ty  because we arent listening.  Y'all need to learn that the appropriate time to talk is during commercials especially the ones about vaginal itching or food and speaking of food you could even multi-task and make my sammich and screech about your friends man at the same time.  
 wtf? really? Uhm...not all women are like that. I love to get into a show/movie and not think about anything else. If somebody did that to me I'd slap them. There will be no serious talk during good shows or sporting events. Period. Not even during commercials. And if my man asked me to make him a sammich or get him a drink during a game or Dexter or something, I'd tell him to get bent.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#55 | 995 days ago

This guy has a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlxbKtBkGM
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#56 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Hey!  I just noticed something I picked the I  miss Ashlie, not what it says under my posts. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#57 | 995 days ago

I visited a local high school today, and I'm convinced children should be put into comas from the time they hit 12 or 13 until they turn...25.  If I acted the way some of these kids did today, I'd be beaten senseless. 

That's all I got until the shock and awe wears off.
#58 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Y'all don't.
 
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#59 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey!  I just noticed something I picked the I  miss Ashlie, not what it says under my posts. 
Who's Ashley?
F**k your stupid FE!  
#60 | 995 days ago

knew that was coming.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#61 | 995 days ago

 Well duh. He did it on purpose but she should know!
F**k your stupid FE!  
#62 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
kobe_lova wrote:
 Well duh. He did it on purpose but she should know!
 crap, you know what, I had it ashlie then changed it!   I hate him. 



well, i really don't hate him, but I'm pretty upset with him. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#63 | 995 days ago

I got a pm saying the poll was blocked until i changed the offense it was flagged for.  So i did....and thats what i changed it too.  Blame Ashley...not me.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#64 | 995 days ago

You didnt have to change anything , ***. You're dumb.

(glenda, he sucks you should hate him)
F**k your stupid FE!  
#65 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
You didnt have to change anything , ***. You're dumb.

(glenda, he sucks you should hate him)
 Looks like you and I are in a tie with the pq twins.   You know, humpty and dumpty.  geez, you would think they would have better things to do. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#66 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Looks like you and I are in a tie with the pq twins.   You know, humpty and dumpty.  geez, you would think they would have better things to do. 
I'm the best thing to do, always so I get it :D
F**k your stupid FE!  
#67 | 995 days ago

Jess wrote:
 I loved getting snack bags of chips instead of candy when I went out trick-or-treating...it broke up the monotony. Who doesn't like to mix it up a bit? Good call. I gave out candy but I debated on throwing some Juicy Juice boxes in the bowl for variety.
Yeah, I got it pretty good when I said I was doing fruit.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#68 | 995 days ago


In spite of Philip Rivers being my only active player and my opponent had I think 5, I managed to recover nicely
from the 2 week  skid in FFL.    

Ended up giving out candy last night at my friiiinds house.  He had a chainsaw and a mask and someone called
the PBSO on us.   For F**** sake.   Halloween is not all Disney Princess in my hood.   It's frowned upon to chase people with a running chainsaw, but we didn't go to jail, so YAY!!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#69 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I'm the best thing to do, always so I get it :D
 lol. Well, then carry on. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#70 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Yeah, I got it pretty good when I said I was doing fruit.
LMAO! hush
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#71 | 995 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)


edited to remove profanity ~ done in a really awful way  ~JCF
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#72 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Lol, I think I may break down and get some gum or the patch. This cold turkey s!!! is for the birds. 
 I'm a long time quitter. I have tried everything. I believe cold turkey works the best.  I can never go out with a lady who smokes. That has always been my downfall in the past. I have accepted that if I want to stay smoke free I can't be around smokers. I feel great. Food tastes so much better and I now have the nose of a blood hound. You can do it if anyone can. If you feel like you are going to cave, tell your self "I'll put it off for 5 minutes". It works.

Oh, These choices are the worst I have ever seen on the Q.

You would have to be suicidal to tell Ash what she has to do!
#73 | 995 days ago

llorionll wrote:
 I'm a long time quitter. I have tried everything. I believe cold turkey works the best.  I can never go out with a lady who smokes. That has always been my downfall in the past. I have accepted that if I want to stay smoke free I can't be around smokers. I feel great. Food tastes so much better and I now have the nose of a blood hound. You can do it if anyone can. If you feel like you are going to cave, tell your self "I'll put it off for 5 minutes". It works.

Oh, These choices are the worst I have ever seen on the Q.

You would have to be suicidal to tell Ash what she has to do!
If by worst you mean the f**king awesomest you've ever had the privilege to lay eyes on then yes.

Suicidal?  You're new so ill go easy on you and not say anything....

Also..did you karate chop me?
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#74 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
LMAO! hush
...and the guilty shall reveal themselves.
I gave chips. You happy now?
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#75 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
...and the guilty shall reveal themselves.
I gave chips. You happy now?
Uhh, what kind? Sunchips ( blech) or Doritos? (great choice)
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#76 | 995 days ago

 
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#77 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Uhh, what kind? Sunchips ( blech) or Doritos? (great choice)
We did the assorted packs lays, ruffels, doritos, & fritos
P.S. Whatchoo got against SunChips? They're awesome.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#78 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
No, unless he's just like you when you were that age. 
Dag G, I just thought about what you said...I'm gonna kill him He's gonna be fine.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#79 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
We did the assorted packs lays, ruffels, doritos, & fritos
P.S. Whatchoo got against SunChips? They're awesome.
Awesome choices, and ummm (whispers) your old. Sunchips taste like bark!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#80 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Awesome choices, and ummm (whispers) your old. Sunchips taste like bark!
Sour cream & oinion, cheddar flavored bark...(with ridgges, big ridgges).
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#81 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Sour cream & oinion, cheddar flavored bark...(with ridgges, big ridgges).
Lol, always knew you were a nature lover
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#82 | 995 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Lol, always knew you were a nature lover
Yup gotta admit I love to feel the breeze on my...face
with SunChips.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#83 | 995 days ago

Halloween is over and they didn't waste any time...it's November 1st and already they just showed the PA lottery Christmas commercial with the man who's been giving the same cheap scratch off tickets as gifts for 20 years!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#84 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
If by worst you mean the f**king awesomest you've ever had the privilege to lay eyes on then yes.

Suicidal?  You're new so ill go easy on you and not say anything....

Also..did you karate chop me?
I may be new (maybe) But you are a rowdy lil pup that will settle down with age. Time wounds all heels!
Multiple times.
#85 | 995 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
We did the assorted packs lays, ruffels, doritos, & fritos
P.S. Whatchoo got against SunChips? They're awesome.
 I especially love the Garden Salsa ones
But I do agree that Doritos are even better. And Fritos as long as I have chili for haystacks. mmmmm
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#86 | 995 days ago

llorionll wrote:
I may be new (maybe) But you are a rowdy lil pup that will settle down with age. Time wounds all heels!
Multiple times.
Gina?
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#87 | 995 days ago

kramer wrote:
Halloween is over and they didn't waste any time...it's November 1st and already they just showed the PA lottery Christmas commercial with the man who's been giving the same cheap scratch off tickets as gifts for 20 years!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I hate that crap. Take it one holiday at a time! Thanksgiving's next.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#88 | 995 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jason_ wrote:
Gina?
 LMAO (no)


(and he's been around for a while really, doesn't say much, so...mmhmm)
F**k your stupid FE!  
#89 | 995 days ago

Jess wrote:
 I hate that crap. Take it one holiday at a time! Thanksgiving's next.
That commercial gives me nightmares...6 Power Ball jackpots, FIIIVE CAAASH FIIIVES!  Where's Eric when I need him?  He knows the very commercial I mean and it's been a PA Christmas staple for as long as I can remember.  I'm shocked the old man is still alive.
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#90 | 995 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 LMAO (no)


(and he's been around for a while really, doesn't say much, so...mmhmm)
 mmhmm............. Now thats interesting and new to me. Better off not saying much.
#91 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Gina?
Post of the Day!

LMFAO
#92 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

originalcrash78 wrote:
Dag G, I just thought about what you said...I'm gonna kill him He's gonna be fine.
 



  you. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#93 | 995 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Gina?
You shut your mouth!
#94 | 995 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JenX63 wrote:
I just thought about them numbers (lightbulb) you started smoking when you were 3? (wink)
 I think you were talking to me.lol. no I was `13 when i started smoking.  But 3 makes me feel young so thanks. 
F**k Ashley in the ear.   
#95 | 995 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I think you were talking to me.lol. no I was `13 when i started smoking.  But 3 makes me feel young so thanks. 
Lol, yes, got some replies mixed up
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#96 | 995 days ago

Back from the Caps game tonight, and after playing like garbage for 30 minutes and going down to 3-0, my team came back to beat Jess' team 5-4 in OT. Backstrom tied it up with 42 seconds to play, then scored the game winner in OT. Once again, I have no idea what to think of this team, but at least they aren't boring.
#97 | 995 days ago

kramer wrote:
That commercial gives me nightmares...6 Power Ball jackpots, FIIIVE CAAASH FIIIVES!  Where's Eric when I need him?  He knows the very commercial I mean and it's been a PA Christmas staple for as long as I can remember.  I'm shocked the old man is still alive.
Oh yes, of course I remember that commercial. It will never die. Note though that the actors don't need to still be alive, because the only thing they change is the voice overs.

Remember though, your angst doesn't help older Pennsylvanians.
#98 | 995 days ago

 I miss my dad terribly, but for today, I am so grateful that he raised me to be a female who is not helpless, waiting for some dude to save me, or fix my truck or whatever.  I had a patch of oil under my truck yesterday, so I parked it and this morning when it was cooled down, I checked the dipstick.  There was not a speck of oil on it.  I called the only dude I feel I can trust at the dealership and asked him what would be the best option - the one that wouldn't void my warrantee.  I borrowed a truck from the hubby's boss and went to town and got more oil, then came back and checked the oil filter before putting more oil in.  It was backed off three full turns - matter of fact, it was barely hanging on.  Tightened it, topped up the oil and went to the dealership to pay for the oil they had given me, and make sure the filter was tight enough.  My buddy told me they have had a rash of totally destroyed motors lately because some moron is running around removing oil filters from vehicles.  He said I was lucky I pay attention to my vehicle and don't just assume it's a glitch.  I got really lucky today.  He said there are at least 5 vehicles in the yard awaiting word on whether warrantee will be covering engine replacement due to vandalism.

My hubby thinks I'm pretty awesome tonight 
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#99 | 994 days ago

(Edited by kramer)
Eric_ wrote:
Oh yes, of course I remember that commercial. It will never die. Note though that the actors don't need to still be alive, because the only thing they change is the voice overs.

Remember though, your angst doesn't help older Pennsylvanians.
I still play the lottery on occasion, but after 20 years don't you think it's time for a new commercial?  He's moving up in the world though, advertising $20 scratch-offs instead of dollar ones.

You're right though, it will never die!
I have a Halloween candy hangover.  
#100 | 994 days ago

Good Evening, Everybodee!

Happy Frickin' Tuesday.   (Is it Friday yet?)

Well the band isn't going to competition tomorrow.  2 reasons.  First, they aren't ready.  They just started on the football field (that hasn't been marked with the lines yet.)  Because the condition of our field, our band has been practicing on the basketball courts.  Unfortunately, they have been paying too much attention to those lines on the basketball court, you know the ones that are marked for playing basketball...and not the ones you would find, say, on a football field?

Ok, they've been out there a couple of days and are adjusting to guiding to the form, not the field.   Well, the second reason was grade point averages.  They had agreed they were to maintain a 2.5 GPA or better to perform.  Well several didn't quite live up to that score.  Several have grades that are, shall we say, below sea level.  (Sad to say, even my daughter has an, ahem, particular grade that isn't up to snuff.)  That will be worked on.   Oh yes it will.

On a different subject, the band director told me of an email she received, inviting the band to perform.  The location had a band cancel on them, and are looking for a band of our size to perform for them.    Its in April (we happen to be on Spring Break then.), but due to the location, we're not entirely sure if we can make it ourselves.  We're not even sure what lead them to contact our small band here.  The location...The Royal Music Academy in London, England.    We'd love to go, but we would need to raise funds, somewhere in the neighborhood of $100,000.   (I don't know the total, currently...that's just one of the numbers being bandied about.)

Ok, now.  We're gonna have to get serious in our fundraising.  I'm going to pass around the hat...make sure it gets around to everyone.  (Keep an eye on Rogs, Jason, Kevin, and a few of those 'other' Q'ers)
#101 | 994 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Why?   I think we are great t.v. watchers. 
I meant Indian women
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#102 | 994 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
I meant Indian women
But what are they doing wrong?
F**k your stupid FE!  
#103 | 994 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
But what are they doing wrong?
They all like soap operas with insanely stupid plots and s#!ty actors and these shows move at a pace slower then a snail. If you try to change the channel well you know what all follows but you can't get up and storm out either because then you've shown anger and they'll rant about it the next time.
Who takes off on a f**king Tuesday?  
#104 | 994 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
You shut your mouth!
You know you want her back.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#105 | 994 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
They all like soap operas with insanely stupid plots and s#!ty actors and these shows move at a pace slower then a snail. If you try to change the channel well you know what all follows but you can't get up and storm out either because then you've shown anger and they'll rant about it the next time.
LOL. Crazy women...
F**k your stupid FE!  
#106 | 994 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
You shut your mouth!
You're making me spit over my shoulder.
#107 | 994 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
You're making me spit over my shoulder.
You made yourself spit over your shoulder? 
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#108 | 994 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
You made yourself spit over your shoulder? 
I make myself do that all the time...but that was supposed to be in response to you. 
#109 | 994 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I make myself do that all the time...but that was supposed to be in response to you. 
Im glad i could make you...uh...spit.
Im growing a mustache for Movember.  
#110 | 994 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Im glad i could make you...uh...spit.
God bless America.  I walked right into that.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
2 opinions | 9 comments | Last by hclcdestin
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet
Happy Birthday to a Best Coaster Teachest aka Becky!
Asked by Beaneaters | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/13/14
16 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Oddfool