Skip to Next Poll »
15
Versus (Edited 11/01/11 12:02PM by Jess)
Versus  <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 11/01/11 12:02PM by Jess)</span> Photo


Simple concept.  I give you two teams, places, foods, etc and you decide which one is better and why.

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine

2) LA vs NYC

3) Tupac vs Biggie

4) American cars vs Foreign cars

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers


| Closed on 12/01/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
17 Fans
Question
242.3531. Versus

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 998 days ago

1.  Mexican.  Actually...Mexican anything.  Mexican women...Mexican alcohol...Mexican wrestlers...Mexican boxers....I cant think of one thing Italy does better than Mexico.

2.  As a place to live?  To vacation at?  Highest quota of douche-bags per capita?  I need specifics here.

3.  They both sucked.  They both were products of being in the right place at the right time.  They were the last ditch efforts of their respective record company's attempt to keep cashing in on the dying "gangsta" rap genre. 

4.  Foreign. 

5.  NBA sucks.   Anyone even miss it right now?
  
92 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 998 days ago

ITALIAN
LA
NEITHER......
BUY AMERICAN
72 LAKERS................
#2 | 998 days ago

Mexican
NYC
Tupac
Foreign
96 Bulls
#3 | 998 days ago

1.  Mexican.  Actually...Mexican anything.  Mexican women...Mexican alcohol...Mexican wrestlers...Mexican boxers....I cant think of one thing Italy does better than Mexico.

2.  As a place to live?  To vacation at?  Highest quota of douche-bags per capita?  I need specifics here.

3.  They both sucked.  They both were products of being in the right place at the right time.  They were the last ditch efforts of their respective record company's attempt to keep cashing in on the dying "gangsta" rap genre. 

4.  Foreign. 

5.  NBA sucks.   Anyone even miss it right now?
#4 | 998 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



1) Italian Cuisine (love home made Ital food , Kat tell mom i want some)

2) NYC (Im not a lover of big cities but had to choose one)

3) Tupac (I like both really)

4) American cars  (America of course what am i Al Qaeda)

5) '96 Bulls (F**k the Lakers)
7  
#5 | 998 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


1) Italian Cuisine (love home made Ital food , Kat tell mom i want some)

2) NYC (Im not a lover of big cities but had to choose one)

3) Tupac (I like both really)

4) American cars  (America of course what am i Al Qaeda)

5) '96 Bulls (F**k the Lakers)
4) I don't know, ARE YOU?

5).......
#6 | 998 days ago

The first option on all of them
#7 | 998 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
1.  Mexican.
2.  Neither.  But NYC is more fun to visit, however.
3.  Not qualified to give out an opinion.
4.  As much as I would prefer otherwise...  Foreign.
5.  Not qualified to give out an opinion.
#8 | 998 days ago

1 - Italian (I love Mexican food but if I had to pick one over the other for the rest of my life it'd be Italian, because...well...growing up with an Italian mama, that's all I know how to cook)
2 - LA by a mile
3 - Tupac (I like both too, but I had to pick one, so..)
4 - Foreign - I'm a Honda girl. Judge all you want.
5 - I really don't know how to answer this. I'll say '96 Bulls because I was actually watching the NBA back then 
34  
#9 | 998 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

jswol54 wrote:
4) I don't know, ARE YOU?

5).......



4.  
7  
#10 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine
Italian Cuz I love lasagna...

2) LA vs NYC
NYC cuz i hate flying into LAX

3) Tupac vs Biggie
Biggie Cuz I'm More Right Coast Than Left Coast...LOL

4) American cars vs Foreign cars
Detroit Muscle Baby...Muscle Beats Imports EVERY Time

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers
96 Bulls...Cuz Jordan Is The Man.
17  
#11 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
1.  Mexican.  Actually...Mexican anything.  Mexican women...Mexican alcohol...Mexican wrestlers...Mexican boxers....I cant think of one thing Italy does better than Mexico.

2.  As a place to live?  To vacation at?  Highest quota of douche-bags per capita?  I need specifics here.

3.  They both sucked.  They both were products of being in the right place at the right time.  They were the last ditch efforts of their respective record company's attempt to keep cashing in on the dying "gangsta" rap genre. 

4.  Foreign. 

5.  NBA sucks.   Anyone even miss it right now?
Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lambrogini, Ferrari,
17  
#12 | 998 days ago

Mexican
LA
Tupac (based solely on looks) call me shallow
JEEP
72 Lakers
367  
#13 | 998 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lambrogini, Ferrari,
Maybe...
#14 | 998 days ago

(Edited by alainpeartree)
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
56  
#15 | 998 days ago

Italian
NYC
Biggie
American
96 Bulls
#16 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine. Mexican of course, but Italian food is awesome too

2) LA vs NYC Maybe LA

3) Tupac vs Biggie Don't know their music.

4) American cars vs Foreign cars Foreign

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers Bulls
#17 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Mexican with beer and/or Tequila

2) LA vs NYC - NYC, then over to Cooperstown

3) Tupac vs Biggie - neither but if I must, Tupac (don't care for rap)

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - AMERICAN...MUSCLE cars

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - more team oriented
54  
#18 | 998 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
HULL_17 wrote:
Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lambrogini, Ferrari,
Actually Mexico doesn't manufacture cars, we just make and assemble certain parts for different foreign companies
#19 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
I'm sure you've seen "Notorious."  What did you think?  I thought it was great! 
#20 | 998 days ago

davonthedl wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Mexican with beer and/or Tequila

2) LA vs NYC - NYC, then over to Cooperstown

3) Tupac vs Biggie - neither but if I must, Tupac (don't care for rap)

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - AMERICAN...MUSCLE cars

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - more team oriented
You didn't answer #5.  For the record, the Bulls is the correct choice. 
#21 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
Wait...so youre saying the only people who watch basketball are the people who can play basketball?  No wonder the NBA is going bankrupt.
#22 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I'm sure you've seen "Notorious."  What did you think?  I thought it was great! 
Of course- but there was some fairy tales added, truth's stretched for the glamour of hollywood etc etc. Sad for both of them with the magnitude of talent they both had!
56  
#23 | 998 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
VIOLET wrote:
Actually Mexico doesn't manufacture cars, we just make and assemble certain parts for different foreign companies
 I was gonna say - most Chrysler and GM products are actually assembled in Mexico and Canada. (I only know this because I used to buy in the invoices working at the biggest Chrysler dealership in the world and 3rd biggest GM...I bought in a lot of invoices).
34  
#24 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Wait...so youre saying the only people who watch basketball are the people who can play basketball?  No wonder the NBA is going bankrupt.
No what I am saying is if you could play the game you would see it differently than just a spectator!
56  
#25 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
No what I am saying is if you could play the game you would see it differently than just a spectator!
Does that hold true for the WNBA? 
#26 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Does that hold true for the WNBA? 
for the women ballplayers even so- just think for years after college basketball there was no league for them- nothing to reach for after you left school- so if the WNBA went defunct how you thnk they would feel? Same way if anybody played a particular sport  for the love of the game instead of just for the exercise- they would miss that certain professional aspect of the sport-
56  
#27 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
I can dribble and pass, play HORSE quite a bit with the boys!
367  
#28 | 998 days ago

Jess wrote:
 I was gonna say - most Chrysler and GM products are actually assembled in Mexico and Canada. (I only know this because I used to buy in the invoices working at the biggest Chrysler dealership in the world and 3rd biggest GM...I bought in a lot of invoices).
Oh, yes. But I hope someday we can actually sell a car, can you imagine the ads, "Ride on the new Black Charro", that would be awesome. lol :)
#29 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
1.  Mexican.  Actually...Mexican anything.  Mexican women...Mexican alcohol...Mexican wrestlers...Mexican boxers....I cant think of one thing Italy does better than Mexico.

2.  As a place to live?  To vacation at?  Highest quota of douche-bags per capita?  I need specifics here.

3.  They both sucked.  They both were products of being in the right place at the right time.  They were the last ditch efforts of their respective record company's attempt to keep cashing in on the dying "gangsta" rap genre. 

4.  Foreign. 

5.  NBA sucks.   Anyone even miss it right now?
 F*** you.
87  
#30 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
for the women ballplayers even so- just think for years after college basketball there was no league for them- nothing to reach for after you left school- so if the WNBA went defunct how you thnk they would feel? Same way if anybody played a particular sport  for the love of the game instead of just for the exercise- they would miss that certain professional aspect of the sport-
^^^^WNBA fan.



Jason, not sure if you're on Twitter or not, but I think this guy is right up your alley. 
#31 | 998 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I can dribble and pass, play HORSE quite a bit with the boys!
when you jump can you reach a regualtion rim- 10ft? if not - then you lose ,,,,,sorry
56  
#32 | 998 days ago

1. Mexican food. What's with the fanciness.
2. Not a fan of NY'ers so LA by default.
3. Tupac, Biggie is overrated though I liked him well enough.
4. Either really, but Foreign I guess.
5. 72 Lakers because the history is what made me love the game in the first place.
87  
#33 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
No what I am saying is if you could play the game you would see it differently than just a spectator!
 No. You either like it or you don't. I can't play basketball or football but I love them as much as any of you. Wtf?!
87  
#34 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
when you jump can you reach a regualtion rim- 10ft? if not - then you lose ,,,,,sorry
Are the ones at the school regulation? wait, jump? Lol nevermind
367  
#35 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Mexican I just like it better.

2) LA vs NYC - LA Never been to NY, I've been to LA dozens of times and it's a lot warmer.

3) Tupac vs Biggie - Eazy-E I hate both Tupac and Biggie, so I went with another dead rapper that I actually like.

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - American for several reasons. Cheaper parts are right at the top of the list.

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - Bulls. No contest.
#36 | 998 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Are the ones at the school regulation? wait, jump? Lol nevermind
Pay that sh** no attention. He said uncoordinated "physical" untalented people.... You are f***ing coordinated if you can play well enough with your kids, I'm sure (sober) and the rest is just ridiculous. Some people love the game because they can't do the sh** those athletes can. He's tardish and you're wonderful. 
87  
#37 | 998 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 1, Italian cuisine vs. Mexican cuisine.  Dang hard one,   Mexican. 

2. L.A. vs N.Y C.   L.A., I like the Dodgers better than the Mets i suppose. But really neither one bug me.  I think I would go to L.A. before N.Y.C. 

3. Tupac vs. Biggie.  

4. American cars vs. Foreign.  American, I love the last two I have had, both Buicks.

5. 96 Bulls vs. 72 Lakers.   Bulls.   Hands down.
6  
#38 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine ~ I'm MexItalian, but if I had to choose it would be Mexican everytime! (Sid I'll make it happen)

2) LA vs NYC ~ LA, weather is better, and it's on the Best Coast!

3) Tupac vs Biggie ~ Tupac (I like both, but for the sake of argument)

4) American cars vs Foreign cars ~ American (Chevy Camaro, enough said! Although I like some foreign cars too)

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers ~ Lakers!!
#39 | 998 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
alainpeartree wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
 I can't play pro baseball but I love it.    And trust me I miss it, I am counting down til April already. 
6  
#40 | 998 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - Italian- tastes better- more ingredients - more fattening

2) LA vs NYC - NYC- no brainer- 24/7 we never sleep

3) Tupac vs Biggie- Biggie - Brookly'n in da house!!!! if you dont believe me listen closely to Lil Kim;'s " Put your lighter's up"

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Foreign - better engines- better handling- better looking

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - 96 Bulls- better bench- more competitive era- more advanced game than the 70's

For all you uncoordinated physical untalented people- dont hate because you  cant  play the game - if you knew how to play you would miss the game too!!!!   UUGGHHH!!!
1. You have obviously never had authentic Mexican food. It is tasty, has plenty of ingredients and is very fattening!! If you only know Italian food than just say Italian I've never had real mexican food!
#41 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 No. You either like it or you don't. I can't play basketball or football but I love them as much as any of you. Wtf?!
#42 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
^^^^WNBA fan.



Jason, not sure if you're on Twitter or not, but I think this guy is right up your alley. 
F**k...i cant see that...its websensed.  Who is he?
#43 | 998 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Cali_Kat wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine ~ I'm MexItalian, but if I had to choose it would be Mexican everytime! (Sid I'll make it happen)

2) LA vs NYC ~ LA, weather is better, and it's on the Best Coast!

3) Tupac vs Biggie ~ Tupac (I like both, but for the sake of argument)

4) American cars vs Foreign cars ~ American (Chevy Camaro, enough said! Although I like some foreign cars too)

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers ~ Lakers!!


I like the sound of that
7  
#44 | 998 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
1. You have obviously never had authentic Mexican food. It is tasty, has plenty of ingredients and is very fattening!! If you only know Italian food than just say Italian I've never had real mexican food!
While we have some pretty damn good Mexican food 'round these parts, I can't wait to pig out in Cali next month.  I love how there are taquerias everywhere out there.  In n Out as well.  Damn, I'm hungry. 
#45 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
F**k...i cant see that...its websensed.  Who is he?
Just some smarta*s that posts hilarious tweets.  A few examples...

Y U NO
 
PARENTS, Y U REALIZE WHEN I STEAL TWO DOLLARS BUT NOT BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL?

Y U NO
 
PAYCHEQUE, Y U COME OUT AFTER GEARS 3 MIDNIGHT RELEASE?

Y U NO
 
SL*TS, Y U NO TAKE HALLOWEEN AS OPPORTUNITY TO DRESS NORMAL?

#46 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
While we have some pretty damn good Mexican food 'round these parts, I can't wait to pig out in Cali next month.  I love how there are taquerias everywhere out there.  In n Out as well.  Damn, I'm hungry. 
I know what you mean! And now I want In N Out for lunch...thanks!!
#47 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Pay that sh** no attention. He said uncoordinated "physical" untalented people.... You are f***ing coordinated if you can play well enough with your kids, I'm sure (sober) and the rest is just ridiculous. Some people love the game because they can't do the sh** those athletes can. He's tardish and you're wonderful. 
Are you up for adoption? You're so good for my ego! I heart you more everyday!
367  
#48 | 998 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I know what you mean! And now I want In N Out for lunch...thanks!!
When they were just a SoCal thing I liked them better.  For some reason when they started expanding all over the state In n out lost its appeal a tad.  But it's still OK.  One opened up near my work place almost two years ago and I've used it a few times since then....
#49 | 998 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I can't play pro baseball but I love it.    And trust me I miss it, I am counting down til April already. 
By the way, thought you'd like this article. 
#50 | 998 days ago

ML31 wrote:
When they were just a SoCal thing I liked them better.  For some reason when they started expanding all over the state In n out lost its appeal a tad.  But it's still OK.  One opened up near my work place almost two years ago and I've used it a few times since then....
It's still good! And not pricey.
#51 | 998 days ago

ML31 wrote:
When they were just a SoCal thing I liked them better.  For some reason when they started expanding all over the state In n out lost its appeal a tad.  But it's still OK.  One opened up near my work place almost two years ago and I've used it a few times since then....
Got any recommendations for food in San Jo by the Shark Tank?  Going to the Hawks/Sharks game on the 23rd.  Should be a great game. 
#52 | 998 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jswol54 wrote:
By the way, thought you'd like this article. 
 lol, underperforming team, God I can't wait til next year. 
6  
#53 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine - I love them both, but I'll take good Italian food any day.  

2) LA vs NYC - It's not even a question ... NYC.

3) Tupac vs Biggie - I like them both, but Biggie was a better rapper.

4) American cars vs Foreign cars - Sorry, but foreign cars have an edge, still.  

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers - Bulls (I don't know enough about basketball for this, and the Lakers were before I was born, so, yeah.)
#54 | 998 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
It's still good! And not pricey.
 I really miss tortas can you send me a few dozen? 
6  
#55 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Got any recommendations for food in San Jo by the Shark Tank?  Going to the Hawks/Sharks game on the 23rd.  Should be a great game. 
I like Henry's Hi-Life for a good steak place.  It's Probably about 500 feet from the Tank.  There are also plenty of places in San Pedro Square (Including your afore mentioned Britannia Arms, co owned and co founded by former Shark Owen Nolan).

Too bad I won't be in the area that night.  We could have verbally spared in person.     I'll be with family at my folks place in Paradise.
#56 | 998 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I really miss tortas can you send me a few dozen? 
I'll see what I can do...
#57 | 998 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
I'll see what I can do...
 
6  
#58 | 998 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I like Henry's Hi-Life for a good steak place.  It's Probably about 500 feet from the Tank.  There are also plenty of places in San Pedro Square (Including your afore mentioned Britannia Arms, co owned and co founded by former Shark Owen Nolan).

Too bad I won't be in the area that night.  We could have verbally spared in person.     I'll be with family at my folks place in Paradise.
Didn't know BA was owned by Nolan.  Very cool.  Thanks for the recs.  Perhaps we'll have that verbal sparring session on my next visit.  My buddy is pretty much a permanent San Jo resident now so I'm sure I'll be back soon. 
#59 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Pay that sh** no attention. He said uncoordinated "physical" untalented people.... You are f***ing coordinated if you can play well enough with your kids, I'm sure (sober) and the rest is just ridiculous. Some people love the game because they can't do the sh** those athletes can. He's tardish and you're wonderful. 
let your conscience be your guide Ashlie
56  
#60 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine- I like both once or twice a week.

2) LA vs NYC- spent 5 days in NYC. I'd have to spend 5 days in LA to make that call. 

3) Tupac vs Biggie- I like Will Smith. 

4) American cars vs Foreign cars- Foreign ones, you know, like those ones made up in that Detroit land...

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers- Lakers. Bulls were great but I have to go with those guys who were in the Jerry West shorts/tube socks/converse tennis shoes era. 
2011  
#61 | 998 days ago

I prefer to be guided by my common sense.
87  
#62 | 998 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
It's still good! And not pricey.
Side note - why do my Cali friends always give me sh*t about Wienerschnitzel?  Call me crazy, but I like it.  Must be the sweet architecture. 
#63 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I prefer to be guided by my common sense.
You just cant stop lying today can you?
#64 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
You just cant stop lying today can you?
I wanna hold your hand.
87  
#65 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Side note - why do my Cali friends always give me sh*t about Wienerschnitzel?  Call me crazy, but I like it.  Must be the sweet architecture. 
Funny you say that about the Wienerschnitzel.   I have a friend who moved to the Fargo/Moorhead area almost 20 years ago and misses that place most of all.  Each time he comes out he HAS to go to the one in Sunnyvale.  His favorite.  It's a ritual.      I just don't understand it.
#66 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I wanna hold your hand.
I dont hold hands.
#67 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine. Mexican hands down, Italian blows.

2) LA vs NYC. Come on JD, there has to be an other option here. Just shoot me.

3) Tupac vs Biggie. Tupac.

4) American cars vs Foreign cars. American.

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers. 96 Bulls, any year of the Lakers suck a**.
#68 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Maybe...
Didn't she just say "Muscle Beats Imports EVERY Time"?

And now, "Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lamborghini, Ferrari,".

indecisive women.
#69 | 998 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine---------I won't choose. I can't live without either pizza or carnitas tacos and frijoles......and don't get me started on enchiladas, chimichangas. F it I think I just gave Mexican the win...........but I do love me some pizza-----minus any fungi.

2) LA vs NYC-------BEST COAST....of course I've never been to NYC; however, I'm loyal so I'm going to say LA.

3) Tupac vs Biggie----Tupac...........I watched Juice on loop at one time.

4) American cars vs Foreign cars-------I've never had an "American" car, but my foreign car was made by some Americans.

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers------LAKERS.........again......loyalty.loyalty. loyalty.
13  
#70 | 998 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Didn't she just say "Muscle Beats Imports EVERY Time"?

And now, "Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lamborghini, Ferrari,".

indecisive women.
Women cant drive so she wouldnt know anyway.
#71 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Women cant drive so she wouldnt know anyway.
point taken

#72 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I dont hold hands.
I don't **** **** but stranger things have happened.
87  
#73 | 998 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Funny you say that about the Wienerschnitzel.   I have a friend who moved to the Fargo/Moorhead area almost 20 years ago and misses that place most of all.  Each time he comes out he HAS to go to the one in Sunnyvale.  His favorite.  It's a ritual.      I just don't understand it.
I remember going to Golden Gate park near Haight-Ashbury some years ago to meet up with what we called the "park kids."  Upon blazing up massive amounts of giggle grass, I fell asleep on the drive back down to San Jo.  I woke up as were passing a Wienerschnitzel.  Didn't know what it was or what they served, I just knew we had to stop there.   And Got Damn if it didn't taste like the salmon of Capistrano.  Now that my GG days are over I'm not sure if it will be the same, but I definitely intend to find out. 
#74 | 998 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I don't **** **** but stranger things have happened.
Slap dogs?
Like beer?
Cuss kids?
#75 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Slap dogs?
Like beer?
Cuss kids?
she said don't.

those are all do.
#76 | 998 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
she said don't.

those are all do.
Ohhhhh...see...i read what women write about as good as i listen to what they say.
#77 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Side note - why do my Cali friends always give me sh*t about Wienerschnitzel?  Call me crazy, but I like it.  Must be the sweet architecture. 
I don't know. I like Wienerschnitzel. Although I only eat there about twice a year. Maybe it's just your friends and not you!! LOL
#78 | 998 days ago

 1) Mexican.. I could Mexican non-stop.
2) NYC. I, for whatever reason, I have no real desire to ever actually visit LA.
3) Biggie, though both are great.
4) Foreign cars.
5) 96 Bulls, only because Dennis Rodman is one of the few people in history who could "contain" Wilt Chamberlin.  The 96 Bulls are great because of Rodman.  The 90's were a horrible era of basketball, but his defense and rebounding allow them to compete with any team of any era.
#79 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Side note - why do my Cali friends always give me sh*t about Wienerschnitzel?  Call me crazy, but I like it.  Must be the sweet architecture. 
I love weinerschnitzel, greatest fast food hot dog ever. Pastrami dog on a pretzel bun, greatest invention
367  
#80 | 998 days ago

Italian.  Homemade ravioli is something I'd beat up your grandma for.
NYC.
Biggie, cuz he loved it when I called him Big Poppa.
I'll drive a Toyota every day of my life.
Lakers.  I'm a homer like that.  And Lew Alcindor caused The Great One to change his offense.
#81 | 998 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Maybe...
No Maybe About It...I Am Right...


Must I Remind You...I Am Always Right.... ;)
17  
#82 | 998 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Didn't she just say "Muscle Beats Imports EVERY Time"?

And now, "Italy Makes Cars Better Than Mexico...Lamborghini, Ferrari,".

indecisive women.
i didn't say i would race an import i was just stating the fact that italy makes better cars than mexico...lol cuz mexico doesn't manufacture cars...


i'd race a muscle car over an import any day...don't get it twisted
17  
#83 | 998 days ago

1-neither...2-neither....3-neither....4 american......5 neither
500  
#84 | 998 days ago

CAPTAINSEAFOOD wrote:
1-neither...2-neither....3-neither....4 american......5 neither
you're no fun.
17  
#85 | 997 days ago

Sorry I'm a little late on this one...
1) Italian is my favorite (read; Chicken Parm), but I could live off Mexican food the rest of my days and be a (fat) happy camper.
2) LA, weather, women, beaches...and there is that little Lakers issue that locks it for me.
3) Biggie was the better rapper, but Pac has a better body of work. (plus he "moonlighted" as an actor) 2Pac wins.
4) Foreign for speed, American for Power
5) Sorry JD, the '72 Lakers would kill em in the Paint...Six games, tops.
#86 | 997 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 1) Mexican.. I could Mexican non-stop.
2) NYC. I, for whatever reason, I have no real desire to ever actually visit LA.
3) Biggie, though both are great.
4) Foreign cars.
5) 96 Bulls, only because Dennis Rodman is one of the few people in history who could "contain" Wilt Chamberlin.  The 96 Bulls are great because of Rodman.  The 90's were a horrible era of basketball, but his defense and rebounding allow them to compete with any team of any era.
I think we've discussed your "90's horrible era" stance. Just because you weren't born doesnt make that statement true. Stop that... and your #3...makes me sad.
87  
#87 | 997 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I don't know. I like Wienerschnitzel. Although I only eat there about twice a year. Maybe it's just your friends and not you!! LOL
The best part is most of them aren't originally from Cali.  They're midwest transplants that have been out there between 5-10 years.  Surely that's not enough time to get sick of the greatness that is Wienerschnitzel.

Crash - MJ is X factor here....and Rodman.  Remember how he used to get under Karl Malone's skin?  He'd to the same to the Laker's bigs.  Man, those were the good old days.

Speaking of Malone.  I remember when the Bulls were playing the Jazz in the 96-97 Finals on a Sunday.  Malone was taking some pressurized free throws.  In betweenthe two FTs, Pippen went up to Karl and said the "the Mailman doesn't deliver on Sunday."  He missed the second FT and the Bulls went on to win.  Harmless, clever, and EFFECTIVE trash talk.   
#88 | 997 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i didn't say i would race an import i was just stating the fact that italy makes better cars than mexico...lol cuz mexico doesn't manufacture cars...


i'd race a muscle car over an import any day...don't get it twisted
#89 | 997 days ago

1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine. Italian

2) LA vs NYC IDK LA I guess

3) Tupac vs Biggie Who??

4) American cars vs Foreign cars American (there's some foreign that I like - eg: Honda)

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers Bulls (as a C's fan I cannot bring myself to choose option b)
28  
#90 | 997 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I think we've discussed your "90's horrible era" stance. Just because you weren't born doesnt make that statement true. Stop that... and your #3...makes me sad.
 It was my childhood. And it was bad. Real, real bad.
#91 | 996 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
1) Italian Cuisine vs Mexican Cuisine. Italian

2) LA vs NYC IDK LA I guess

3) Tupac vs Biggie Who??

4) American cars vs Foreign cars American (there's some foreign that I like - eg: Honda)

5) '96 Bulls vs '72 Lakers Bulls (as a C's fan I cannot bring myself to choose option b)
F*** Boston!









87  
#92 | 996 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
F*** Boston!









Like me... You are:



28  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 13 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters