Skip to Next Poll »
6
NFL Rookie of the Year! (Edited 12/08/11 01:19PM by Jess)
Who will be the Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year?
Featured by: SusanVette at 12/05/11 8:57AM
Scored by bulls5 on 03/19/12 at 10:17AM | Closed on 12/20/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? 2 | NFL | Multiple Choice Prediction Poll
Team Breakout:
Correct Answer18 Fans 
  1. Who will be the offensive Rookie of the Year? (10 points)
17%a. Andy Dalton (Cincinnati)
0%b. Christian Ponder (Minnesota)
Correct106%c. Cam Newton (Carolina)
28%d. A.J. Green (Cincinnati)
11%e. DeMarco Murray (Dallas)
0%f. Julio Jones (Atlanta)
6%g. Mark Ingram (New Orleans)
0%h. Other
0%i. Other
  2. Who will be defensive Rookie of the Year? (8 points)
39%a. Marcell Dareus (Buffalo)
6%b. Adrian Clayborn (Tampa Bay)
11%c. Aldon Smith (San Francisco)
33%d. Patrick Peterson (Arizona)
0%e. Ryan Kerrigan (Washington)
Correct61%f. Von Miller (Denver)
Correct0%g. Von Miller (Denver)
17%h. J.J. Watt (Houston)
0%i. J.J. Watt (Houston)
0%j. Other
0%k. Other
  Tiebreaker: How many td passes will Andy Dalton have?
Correct 20

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#6 | 988 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Victor Cruz is a rookie that the Giants drafted in the offseason, Your right about Decker but polls are allowed to have wrong choices in them. DeMarco Murray is a RB as you said but his name was under the offensive rookie of the year and RB's  work the offensive line and he is a Rookie.. Eric Decker is still classified as a rookie having been signed by the Broncos in july 2010 but was given very few chances to play until the start of 2011.... If your gonna give crapola to people get your facts together please or better yet make your own damn Poll and see how it feels when ppl insult you.
Well Good Try but you are wrong AGAIN.  I do check my facts, and well, hell I know them.  You are aware its currently 2011?  Cruz and Decker were both signed in 2010.  Cruz made the 2010 roster and was placed on IR after the 3rd game.  This is NOT MLB. You don't get to be considered a rookie anywhere except in your mind or this retarded poll. DECKER WAS A  3rd rd draft pick in 2010 and played in nearly every game.  Go give Crappola to yourself and I have been makin polls longer than you have been around.  CHECK YOUR FACTS
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
  
11 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 989 days ago

(Edited by derms33)
ok few things wrong here...Cruz is nOT a Rookie, STEVE DECKER was a catcher in MLB in the 90's , DeMaRCO Murray is a RB for Dallas, if you are referring to ERIC DECKER, he's also NOT a ROOKIE, ADRIAN CLAYBORNE is a rookie in the NFL (DE for Tampa Bay)...Jabaal Sheard from Cleveland is better than him and omitted from poll
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#2 | 989 days ago

0 chance this should be featured
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#3 | 989 days ago

derms33 wrote:
ok few things wrong here...Cruz is nOT a Rookie, STEVE DECKER was a catcher in MLB in the 90's , DeMaRCO Murray is a RB for Dallas, if you are referring to ERIC DECKER, he's also NOT a ROOKIE, ADRIAN CLAYBORNE is a rookie in the NFL (DE for Tampa Bay)...Jabaal Sheard from Cleveland is better than him and omitted from poll
Victor Cruz is a rookie that the Giants drafted in the offseason, Your right about Decker but polls are allowed to have wrong choices in them. DeMarco Murray is a RB as you said but his name was under the offensive rookie of the year and RB's  work the offensive line and he is a Rookie.. Eric Decker is still classified as a rookie having been signed by the Broncos in july 2010 but was given very few chances to play until the start of 2011.... If your gonna give crapola to people get your facts together please or better yet make your own damn Poll and see how it feels when ppl insult you.
1. DeMarco Murray (Dallas)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#4 | 989 days ago

derms33 wrote:
ok few things wrong here...Cruz is nOT a Rookie, STEVE DECKER was a catcher in MLB in the 90's , DeMaRCO Murray is a RB for Dallas, if you are referring to ERIC DECKER, he's also NOT a ROOKIE, ADRIAN CLAYBORNE is a rookie in the NFL (DE for Tampa Bay)...Jabaal Sheard from Cleveland is better than him and omitted from poll

She told you!

1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Patrick Peterson (Arizona)  
#5 | 989 days ago

Easylike wrote:

She told you!

LMAO!! Greg you crack me up!!
1. DeMarco Murray (Dallas)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#6 | 988 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Victor Cruz is a rookie that the Giants drafted in the offseason, Your right about Decker but polls are allowed to have wrong choices in them. DeMarco Murray is a RB as you said but his name was under the offensive rookie of the year and RB's  work the offensive line and he is a Rookie.. Eric Decker is still classified as a rookie having been signed by the Broncos in july 2010 but was given very few chances to play until the start of 2011.... If your gonna give crapola to people get your facts together please or better yet make your own damn Poll and see how it feels when ppl insult you.
Well Good Try but you are wrong AGAIN.  I do check my facts, and well, hell I know them.  You are aware its currently 2011?  Cruz and Decker were both signed in 2010.  Cruz made the 2010 roster and was placed on IR after the 3rd game.  This is NOT MLB. You don't get to be considered a rookie anywhere except in your mind or this retarded poll. DECKER WAS A  3rd rd draft pick in 2010 and played in nearly every game.  Go give Crappola to yourself and I have been makin polls longer than you have been around.  CHECK YOUR FACTS
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#7 | 988 days ago

derms33 wrote:
Well Good Try but you are wrong AGAIN.  I do check my facts, and well, hell I know them.  You are aware its currently 2011?  Cruz and Decker were both signed in 2010.  Cruz made the 2010 roster and was placed on IR after the 3rd game.  This is NOT MLB. You don't get to be considered a rookie anywhere except in your mind or this retarded poll. DECKER WAS A  3rd rd draft pick in 2010 and played in nearly every game.  Go give Crappola to yourself and I have been makin polls longer than you have been around.  CHECK YOUR FACTS
In reference to this statement "  I have been makin polls longer than you have been around " Check the Facts Dude! I have Kids older then you...lol As for the rest of the BS your trying to lay on me. Thats fine if you want to call Cruz and Decker Veterans go for it. Wtf ever! I try not to argue with people that think they know it all. Have a great day. Oh and also feel free to send me links to any NFL polls you have made I would love to take them. Polls are suppose to be fun. Right?
1. DeMarco Murray (Dallas)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#8 | 988 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
In reference to this statement "  I have been makin polls longer than you have been around " Check the Facts Dude! I have Kids older then you...lol As for the rest of the BS your trying to lay on me. Thats fine if you want to call Cruz and Decker Veterans go for it. Wtf ever! I try not to argue with people that think they know it all. Have a great day. Oh and also feel free to send me links to any NFL polls you have made I would love to take them. Polls are suppose to be fun. Right?
I meant on Faniq not life! sure, I'd be happy to send them, it is refreshing to see a female taking such an interest in the NFL
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#9 | 985 days ago

derms33 wrote:
I meant on Faniq not life! sure, I'd be happy to send them, it is refreshing to see a female taking such an interest in the NFL
#10 | 975 days ago

I picked the guys that should win it in my book, not who will win it.

Let me qualify before I get the haters chuffing their black smog all over me, here. I think Newton is exciting and wonderful, and cannot doubt his athleticism and his ability to break games wide open. However, that being said, I'm going to pick Dalton, because of the level in which he's performed, which is comparable to Newton, against much, much tougher competition than Newton. I watched the Bengals play the NFL's elite tough just about every game this year, and are one piece away from the Super Bowl. All of this is because the Red Rifle is at the helm.

In the 90's, we had Aikman, Young, Favre, and Elway. In the 2000's, we had Manning, Brady, Vick, and Roethlisburger. In the 2010's, it'll be Stafford, Dalton, Newton and Tebow.

if you're going to argue against Von Miller, then you're definitely an East Coaster, and have never seen a Denver game.
1. Andy Dalton (Cincinnati)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  
#11 | 916 days ago

Someone Please Score. Mods, Anyone?
1. Cam Newton (Carolina)  2. Von Miller (Denver)  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Yahoo Fantasy Football**3 More Needed
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, SF, IND | 1 questions asked Today
2 opinions | Last by JenX63
NFL**Pre-Season**Pick-Em**pt. 1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL | 8 questions asked 08/19/14
112 predictions | Last by cubfanbudman | 20 hours left
NFL**Pre-Season**Pick-Em**pt. 2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, SF, IND | 8 questions asked 08/19/14
48 predictions | Last by lbruce
NFL**Houston Texans**2014 Season Prediction Poll**pt.2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, HOU, SF | 8 questions asked 08/16/14
24 predictions | Last by Michael_G
NFL**Houston Texans**2014 Season Prediction Poll**pt.1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, HOU, SF | 8 questions asked 08/15/14
24 predictions | Last by Michael_G