Skip to Next Poll »
14
Do you have a goal for 2012?
Not a resolution but a goal.  My goal is to buy a house by the end of 2012. To do this I will have to increase my income and payoff all my credit card debt. I also want to continue to get buff as f**k.  Sometimes having a goal helps you look forward to something in your otherwise sh**ty life. 

Whats your goal!?
| Closed on 01/12/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
15 Fans 
33%a. Lose weight
7%b. Fix my teeth
13%c. Buy a car
13%d. Run a marathon
0%e. Get married
0%f. Get divorced
13%g. Have an affair
7%h. Have a child
13%i. Open your own business

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 955 days ago

 I'm just hoping to live through the Apocalypse. 
Have an affair  
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 955 days ago

 I'm just hoping to live through the Apocalypse. 
Have an affair  
#2 | 955 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 I'm just hoping to live through the Apocalypse. 
Its supposed to happen on Dec 21st. At least you dont have to buy any Christmas presents. So, you got that going.
#3 | 955 days ago

My goal is to buy a house by the end of 2012....maybe. To do this, I will have to increase my income and pay off all of my debt.
Have an affair  
#4 | 955 days ago

stay out of hospitals.....and LOSE WEIGHT............
#5 | 955 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Getting back to my workouts!   Need to get that cardio going and do some more weightlifting!  I've slacked for the past 3 months!
#6 | 955 days ago

Mine is to gain 15 lbs of muscle to make up for the 15 lbs of fat I lost
Open your own business  
#7 | 955 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo




To make it to 2013 first off and if i get there i hope to not be a guest !   Pretty simple goal wise
Open your own business  
#8 | 955 days ago

lose weight and find a job!! that would be a great start!
Lose weight  
#9 | 955 days ago

My goals for 2012:
lose weight
get out of debt
be healthier
fix up the house
....ahh screw it, give me a beer and we'll see what happens!
Lose weight  
#10 | 955 days ago
BDV4U (+)

My resolution for the new year is the same as every year - not to make any resolutions!

I do have one wish, though: To remember to put the right year on checks and other things right away, and not wait until October.
Have a child  
#11 | 955 days ago

I've got a few actually.  One, I really need to quit my smoking habit.  Say it every year but I'm determined 2012 is the time.  I didn't start smoking until I was 21.  This means I've smoked for almost 10 years.  Enough is ENOUGH!  Wish me luck. 

I'm also going to try and take the plunge and move to Cali.  I don't plan on living the rest of my life there, but I want to experience it for a few years.  Like Baz Luhrmann said - "Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft."  I haven't decided if I'll move to the Bay Area or San Diego, but it's a goal of mine.  May as well do it while I'm single with no kids. 
#12 | 955 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
I've got a few actually.  One, I really need to quit my smoking habit.  Say it every year but I'm determined 2012 is the time.  I didn't start smoking until I was 21.  This means I've smoked for almost 10 years.  Enough is ENOUGH!  Wish me luck. 

I'm also going to try and take the plunge and move to Cali.  I don't plan on living the rest of my life there, but I want to experience it for a few years.  Like Baz Luhrmann said - "Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft."  I haven't decided if I'll move to the Bay Area or San Diego, but it's a goal of mine.  May as well do it while I'm single with no kids. 
Yep!  Hope to be in the L.A County area as well or nearby like Santa Barbara!

No offense to the NOCAL folks, but, it wasn't for me!  I enjoyed SOCAL much more!
#13 | 955 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Yep!  Hope to be in the L.A County area as well or nearby like Santa Barbara!

No offense to the NOCAL folks, but, it wasn't for me!  I enjoyed SOCAL much more!
I've been to NorCal six times now and SoCal just once.  I love both, but would also give the edge to SoCal.  It boils down to two things - friends and a job.  I've got about 10-11 friends in the Bay Area, thus giving me more networking/job opportunities.  But man oh man did I love San Diego.  Only have a few friends there, but I could manage.  Nothing concrete as of yet, but I've started laying a little of the groundwork.  
#14 | 955 days ago

Yes
Btw, your choices made me think of Oklahoma and trailer parks weird.
#15 | 955 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 I'm just hoping to live through the Apocalypse. 
2012 will not be the end all....remember Marty (back to the future) landed in 2015
#16 | 955 days ago

live to see 2013
#17 | 955 days ago

Same as every year. Can't tell ya (it's bad luck, and maybe illegal in some states) but it involves Jennifer Anniston, Jell-O pudding, and a "Slip-N-Slide"
#18 | 955 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
 Where is the all of the above option?
Lose weight  
#19 | 955 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Same as every year. Can't tell ya (it's bad luck, and maybe illegal in some states) but it involves Jennifer Anniston, Jell-O pudding, and a "Slip-N-Slide"
Flavor of pudding?
#20 | 955 days ago

i want to be able to dunk a basketball by the time I turn 30. Running out of time. 2012 could be the year though.
Lose weight  
#21 | 955 days ago

To live.
#22 | 954 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Where is the all of the above option?
After stal...errr reading your posts carefully, should'nt there be a "h#!l, in there somewhere! Also, Really? all of the above?
#23 | 954 days ago

after my January 9th B-day, its no more pop (SODA) or beer until vacation...well memorial Day weekend, for my visit to Chicago
Lose weight  
#24 | 954 days ago

needed an "other" option none of the above fits as long as I stat healty I am good I am truely a blessed man
#25 | 954 days ago

 To  be able to raise additional funds for me to be able to serve and help the needy who asks my aid anytime so wish me luck.
#26 | 954 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
After stal...errr reading your posts carefully, should'nt there be a "h#!l, in there somewhere! Also, Really? all of the above?
You know what's crazy about that? When I read it, I read it as "where the hell is the all of the above option?"  Wow... I may need to cut down on my Kevin.
Have an affair  
#27 | 954 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
You know what's crazy about that? When I read it, I read it as "where the hell is the all of the above option?"  Wow... I may need to cut down on my Kevin.
mmmhmmm
#28 | 954 days ago

Retirement from the military after 22 years of service in October which will entail finding another job (I have 3 weddings to pay for).  Cut down on debt, enable my wife to go back to staying at home.  Try and be better prepared for Christmas next year (something I say every year).

A ton more things, mostly on a personal level.
#29 | 954 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Flavor of pudding?
Flavor is optional. I'm more of a vanilla or chocolate guy myself.
#30 | 954 days ago

Wizard31508 wrote:
i want to be able to dunk a basketball by the time I turn 30. Running out of time. 2012 could be the year though.
try raising your hands over your head and tp toe to  reach the top of a door frame as many times as you can until your legs get tired. This will build the strength in your calves which in time will help you jump higher. if you cant palm a basketball you might haqve to jump that much higher- good luck!
Open your own business  
#31 | 954 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
try raising your hands over your head and tp toe to  reach the top of a door frame as many times as you can until your legs get tired. This will build the strength in your calves which in time will help you jump higher. if you cant palm a basketball you might haqve to jump that much higher- good luck!
I can reach the door frame....but can not palm a basketball, don't think i want to be able to do that, think ill just hold it with both hands...
#32 | 954 days ago

To not live paycheck to paycheck anymore!
#33 | 954 days ago

ultimate goal is to laugh every day at all the tool bags who believe the Mayans are right in predicting doom. 
Buy a car  
#34 | 954 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Olympics in London.
Have a child  
#35 | 954 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
try raising your hands over your head and tp toe to  reach the top of a door frame as many times as you can until your legs get tired. This will build the strength in your calves which in time will help you jump higher. if you cant palm a basketball you might haqve to jump that much higher- good luck!
thanks for the tip, I'll give er a try.
Lose weight  
#36 | 954 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Yep!  Hope to be in the L.A County area as well or nearby like Santa Barbara!

No offense to the NOCAL folks, but, it wasn't for me!  I enjoyed SOCAL much more!
very very beutiful .very very nice-ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god .very like your photos .ok
#37 | 953 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I can reach the door frame....but can not palm a basketball, don't think i want to be able to do that, think ill just hold it with both hands...
There's no fun in that dude unless your dunking over a few people with authority. Dont feel bad, there's a lot of NBA'ers that cant palm a basketball either. That's why I used to love watching Doc, Connie Hawkins, Gervin and Darrel Griffith dunk
Open your own business  
#38 | 953 days ago

To pass my boards and get a big girl job in my major..
#39 | 953 days ago

Continue to work on being debt free, work on music, keep my job, update iTunes a lot, and keep my eyes open in case of a zombie invasion.

#40 | 952 days ago

 To wipe 2011 from my memory
apart from turning 25 and Celtic winning the scottish cup it has been a shit year 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L