Skip to Next Poll »
Filter Error 12/20
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall.
This is from last year. Here. No need to tell me I'm wrong again, I remember.
Here are a few sayings that are annoying the sh*t out fo me. I really want to punch people in the f**king face every time I hear them. I probably should make this a poll because i'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that hates hearing certain sh*t over and over again, but I'm not.
1. Who Dat - this is simply stupid and obnoxious. It means nothing yet they say it over and over again.
2. Who Dey- dumber than #1. who dey what? just stop it. what makes it worse for me is the fact that it's grammatically incorrect. english teachers unite!
3. Playing for pride - Really? you're playing for "pride"? No, that doesn't mean sh*t. That's something they say about all terrible teams that will accomplish nothing that year. Play to win or don't play. I've never heard anyone say, "put a P in their column. Whoot!" He won't be the coach next year, he won't be the QB, that corner is finished, your season no longer matters except maybe for the draft. W or L...that is all. Once you get to this "playing for pride" mess, basically if we all could madden franchise this thing for a minute, we would go ahead and simulate the rest of your sorry ass season and get on with the good teams.
4. The best defense is a good offense -
5. Defense wins championships - Then what the f**k is the offense doing, oh...scoring.
6. He came to play - You don't say....
7. He's giving a 110% out there - What planet is he from? Because on earth the highest you can go is 100%, no?
8. He doesn't have any Playoff experience - but he has played this game before, right? the millions of dollars weren't just for the regular season, were they?
9. They wanted it more - F*** you for insulting our loss by questioning our heart a**hole!
That is all for now, but i really could go on. BTW, no one in the NFC West should make the playoffs. It's ridiculous. Losing record should always equal NO PLAYOFFS! After all is decided in every other spot, they should just go ahead and award that Seahawks or Rams spot to the next team with the best record who was going to miss the playoffs. That is just taking up precious space. UGH!
| Closed on 01/07/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
|22 Fans|| |
|0%||b. Christmas comes but once a year...|
|23%||c. Straight up now tell me...|
|9%||d. Neighborhood of Make Believe...|
|9%||e. Did you have to borrow a reindeer to get down here?...|
|36%||f. You down with OPP...|
|9%||g. Bacardi Cocktail...|
|9%||h. Beans and his guitar...|
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free
community for sports fans.
•Talk sports with fans from all over -