Skip to Next Poll »
17
Random 5s 3.0 (Edited 03/03/12 06:45PM by sports_schmorts)
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? 

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? 

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? 

| Closed on 04/21/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
20 Fans
Question
172.2111. Random 5s 3.0

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 931 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
1. You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto, I guess but realistically I'd give it away. I don't wanna go to Canada....or wherever the hell Nyce lives so he can use my kid to give his mom a granchild. Times a-runnin out and she's getting impatient.
2. As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? The Atlanta Hawks! I'm so excited. They need me.
3. Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Nope. If I hated it then, I refuse to put it in my mouth now. Awful is awful.
4. What's your favorite college football stadium? If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? I loved the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium  as a kid. I stayed close enough to walk to it. I've only been to Turner Field twice I think. Now, it's probably the Georgia Dome. I'm such a hometown girl.
5. Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? They're so cute, though.
  
80 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 931 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
1. You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto, I guess but realistically I'd give it away. I don't wanna go to Canada....or wherever the hell Nyce lives so he can use my kid to give his mom a granchild. Times a-runnin out and she's getting impatient.
2. As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? The Atlanta Hawks! I'm so excited. They need me.
3. Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Nope. If I hated it then, I refuse to put it in my mouth now. Awful is awful.
4. What's your favorite college football stadium? If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? I loved the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium  as a kid. I stayed close enough to walk to it. I've only been to Turner Field twice I think. Now, it's probably the Georgia Dome. I'm such a hometown girl.
5. Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? They're so cute, though.
#2 | 931 days ago

 - You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto, I have family there.

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? Bears

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Chili

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  I've only been to a handful of college stadiums and none of them impressed me. I guess I'll have to go with Comiskey Park (The Cell). Best ever was the Hawks at the old Chicago Stadium.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  I'm not even going to pretend to know the answer to this.
666  
#3 | 931 days ago
unopescatore (+)

1. Vancouver

2. Any Philly team....I'd run them into the ground.

3. Chinese Food...I'll eat it now, but it's still not one of my favs.....Jap food is great though.

4. Notre Dame.....Touch Down Jesus!!!!!

5. Everyone lies....do u like getting lied to by a good guy or bad guy.

#4 | 931 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 - You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto, I have family there.

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? Bears

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Chili

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  I've only been to a handful of college stadiums and none of them impressed me. I guess I'll have to go with Comiskey Park (The Cell). Best ever was the Hawks at the old Chicago Stadium.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  I'm not even going to pretend to know the answer to this.
Thought for sure you'd go w/ the Sox.  LOL @ #5. 
#5 | 931 days ago

1) I'm Going to Vancouver, then maybe about 4 hours north?  Debi can help me on the trip time for that.

2) First I don't want Dan Snyder as my Grandfather, but if I can save the Redskins, Die, Dan, Die.

3)  Seafood.  Not that I was ever really forced, but I enjoy it so much more now.

4) Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE.  But Honestly, any stadium I walk into on a Game Day is awesome.

5) Are you trying to understand women?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHA
69  
#6 | 931 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Thought for sure you'd go w/ the Sox.  LOL @ #5. 
 I thought about it, but I really, really want to be the one to fire Jerry Angelo.
666  
#7 | 931 days ago
Nick__ (+)

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?   TORONTO!  I heard the night scene there is amazing!

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?   CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Nope

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  The Chicago Stadium - miss that place!

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  That is the million dollar question!  Maybe, because they are soo good, they need that badness to balance them out??  No freakin clue!
19  
#8 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  montreal because i once got extra credit in a french class for saying it right.

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  rockets. i need a team i don't have an emotional investment in so i don't go making girly moves just because they're sucking balls (astros...)

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  any vegetable except okra or tomatoes. gag me with a spoon

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? my alma mater


- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? meh, everybody lies. i just like bad guys because i am still in my 20's
#9 | 931 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 I thought about it, but I really, really want to be the one to fire Jerry Angelo.
Good call.  Just don't give the reigns to Ruskell like it's being speculated.  He's Angelo version 2.0
#10 | 931 days ago

1) Definately Vancuver, marijuana is practically legal there
2) The TrailBlazers... thanks Uncle Paul
3) Fish.... I still don't care for it much but it's too good for me to not eat it out of spite
4) Autzen Stadium of course -- GET YOUR "O" FACE ON!!!
5) It's all about the package size... or so I'm told
#11 | 931 days ago

You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Seeing as I live in the southeast, where it's going to be 75 on Christmas, I'd love to go anywhere in Canada right now so I could see what Christmas weather is suppose to feel like

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?  St. Louis Rams

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Liver and Lima Beans

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? Williams-Brice Stadium, home of the South Carolina Gamecocks

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  Nice guys have the perception of being boring and sometimes us good girls, need some excitement in our lives
143  
#12 | 931 days ago

MONTREAL..............no particular reason
CHICAGO CUBS.....ooooooooooooh hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
STUFFING.........looooooooove it
CAMP RANDALL...........home of the WISCONSIN BADGERS..........
so THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE BAD..?????????/
#13 | 931 days ago

1- Toronto- I love it there- wonderful sky view
2-Miami Heat- location, venue, climate, gender appearance
3- None that I can remember\
4-Dont like NCAAF but a die hard NBA FANATIC!!
5- The intrigue, reputation, danger,bravado. My question is- do you believe in good girls?

 

 

#14 | 931 days ago

also Jay...

And why do dog n***** want a honey wit class?
Sometimes you want more than just a honey wit ass
#15 | 931 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? I'm going to Montreal.....just to say I've been there. When I'm there, I win another trip to Toronto-----it's a surprise because I wanted to go there to. I'm really excited. 

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?---Many of you would think I'd pick the Kings. Your wrong. I'd pick the Los Angeles Dodgers, and I have plans.....boy do I have plans. (P.S---the Kings are fine with who owns them now)

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Cooked veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, etc.) I would stay at the table for hours refusing to eat that stuff if it was cooked. 

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  ----I like the Coliseum but I've never been anywhere else but the Rose Bowl.....soooo......I'll go with my favorite sports venue----my home away from home----->Staples Center.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  I don't know. I like brainy, sarcastic, and hilarious. 
 
13  
#16 | 931 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
kobe_lova wrote:
also Jay...

And why do dog n***** want a honey wit class?
Sometimes you want more than just a honey wit ass
Because at least one of us needs to have class in the relationship.  Checks and balances. 
#17 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?
Montreal.  I've already been to the three westernmost on the list.  (Vancouver is great, BTW)  But I've been curious about a Montreal visit for a long time...

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?
Any NFL team.  Not because I'm a fan (I'm not) but because NFL teams are automatic money makers!  I'd hire someone to run the team and then sit back and count the money.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? 
Can't think of one...  There are foods I'm OK with now but none that I LOVE.

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? 
No favorite.  Only been to three and one wasn't even for an American football game.  So I will have to go with Phone Company Park.  It's a pricy ticket but the views are excellent and the park itself is gorgeous. 

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? 
A great mystery of the universe that I'm not sure even God himself knows the answer to.
31  
#18 | 931 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?  Montreal - They say it has some New Orleans style charm

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? New Orleans Saints

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Broc + Cheese

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  Tiger Stadium aka Death Valley home of the LSU Tigers

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  I've never been a bad guy so i have no real frame of reference , and well im clueless
7  
#19 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?

I don't know anything about Can-uh-duh other than I can kill $h*t there.  Where can I kill the best $h*t?

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?

The Lakers, so I can dismantle their sorry a$$e$ and sell them off to some idiot that thinks they are good.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? 

Tomatoes

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? 

Dude, I live in BFE.  There aren't any "sports venues" within a 7 or 8 hour drive from here unless you count our high school football stadium.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? 

I don't know, but I thank Baby Jesus for it every day.
#20 | 931 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Cactus_Jack wrote:
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?

I don't know anything about Can-uh-duh other than I can kill $h*t there.  Where can I kill the best $h*t?

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?

The Lakers, so I can dismantle their sorry a$$e$ and sell them off to some idiot that thinks they are good.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? 

Tomatoes

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? 

Dude, I live in BFE.  There aren't any "sports venues" within a 7 or 8 hour drive from here unless you count our high school football stadium.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? 

I don't know, but I thank Baby Jesus for it every day.
 HA! I knew you had a deep seeded love for Los Angeles. 


"In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city. "  
13  
#21 | 931 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 HA! I knew you had a deep seeded love for Los Angeles. 


"In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city. "  
Please review question #5 for clarification.
#22 | 931 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Please review question #5 for clarification.
 


You didn't read the part about favorite city .......did you? 
13  
#23 | 931 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 


You didn't read the part about favorite city .......did you? 
f**k no.
#24 | 931 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Cactus_Jack wrote:
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?

I don't know anything about Can-uh-duh other than I can kill $h*t there.  Where can I kill the best $h*t?

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?

The Lakers, so I can dismantle their sorry a$$e$ and sell them off to some idiot that thinks they are good.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? 

Tomatoes

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? 

Dude, I live in BFE.  There aren't any "sports venues" within a 7 or 8 hour drive from here unless you count our high school football stadium.

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? 

I don't know, but I thank Baby Jesus for it every day.

All I read was "I love L.A."  That's sweet, we appreciate your support.

#25 | 931 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

All I read was "I love L.A."  That's sweet, we appreciate your support.

#26 | 931 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
So you're pointing it at yourself right now?  You're getting smarter!
#27 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto or Montreal

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? Raiders Baby!!

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Broccoli

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? I would have to say Staples Center! 

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? Both tell lies. I'm not really into the "bad guy" type. Then again there is a strong possibility that I'm not always good girl!

 
#28 | 931 days ago

Quebec City~never been, looks gorgeous
Redskins
No
TMS
LoL~
367  
#29 | 931 days ago

1 - Toronto - when the Cup's at home. I've wanted to go there for quite awhile
2 - I'll ignore for a moment a couple of things: I don't think people are allowed to own more than one professional sports team per city and 2 - there's no NHL team in my favorite city. I pick the Seahawks though since I'd rather live in Seattle.
3 - No - they made me try everything but I loved vegetables and they never forced me to eat anything. Something I hated as a child but love now though are eggs...of the scrambled variety.
4 - It's a tossup between CenturyLink Field and Safeco. They're both amazing
5 - Most girls think they can "fix" guys...I don't know if it's a built in maternal thing or what. Bad guys who tell mad lies give them all the more to fix.
34  
#30 | 931 days ago

Jess wrote:
1 - Toronto - when the Cup's at home. I've wanted to go there for quite awhile
2 - I'll ignore for a moment a couple of things: I don't think people are allowed to own more than one professional sports team per city and 2 - there's no NHL team in my favorite city. I pick the Seahawks though since I'd rather live in Seattle.
3 - No - they made me try everything but I loved vegetables and they never forced me to eat anything. Something I hated as a child but love now though are eggs...of the scrambled variety.
4 - It's a tossup between CenturyLink Field and Safeco. They're both amazing
5 - Most girls think they can "fix" guys...I don't know if it's a built in maternal thing or what. Bad guys who tell mad lies give them all the more to fix.
Different sports may have different rules, but Jerry Reinsdorf owns the Bulls and White Sox. 
#31 | 931 days ago

(Edited by originalcrash78)
1) Toronto, been to Victoria, BC once. Had a good time, but everybody that lives there says I should see Toronto.
2) I would pick the Houston Astros and let Leigh manage the s#!t outta them
3) Easy. Squash. Who wants to eat anything that's called "Squash?" Now I love it (and I call it zucchini, btw)
4) Since our College stadiums are crap I'll say my fav is the old Summit/Compaq Center. It's Joel Osteen's Mega Church now, but there was a lot of history made in that building...the Rockets did some stuff in there too.
5) Hell man, I don't know...Do I look like Dr. Phill or Jerry Springer to you?
77  
#32 | 931 days ago

1. Toronto- Just because
2. Washington Redskins- We need a new owner, bad.
3. I've never really been a picky eater.
4. IDK, Haven't been to many.
5. And why do dog niggaz want a honey wit class? - DMX
#33 | 931 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
1) Toronto, been to Victoria, BC once. Had a good time, but everybody that lives there says I should see Toronto.
2) I would pick the Houston Astros and let Leigh manage the s#!t outta them
3) Easy. Squash. Who wants to eat anything that's called "Squash?" Now I love it (and I call it zucchini, btw)
4) Since our College stadiums are crap I'll say my fav is the old Summit/Compaq Center. It's Joel Osteen's Mega Church now, but there was a lot of history made in that building...the Rockets did some stuff in there too.
5) Hell man, I don't know...Do I look like Dr. Phill or Jerry Springer to you?
I tried to google "Black Dr. Phil" and the closest I could get was Oprah or TD Jakes.  Which one you wanna be?
#34 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going?  I'd ask Marcus where I SHOULD go ... then pick a different one.  

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose?  I'd probably take the NFL team for a variety of reasons that you don't wanna hear.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  A)  no one has EVER had to force me to eat, and B) the answer is no

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  Yankee Stadium (although I still have yet to go to the new one)

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  Because said "good girls" are also "stupid good girls".
#35 | 931 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
I tried to google "Black Dr. Phil" and the closest I could get was Oprah or TD Jakes.  Which one you wanna be?
Oprah's got more juice than T D Jakes...wait, that came out wrong.
77  
#36 | 931 days ago

1.  Toronto, short drive from Michigan and I can finally get my hands around a bottle of Bishops Finger Beer.

2. None of my favorites places are cities.  Not a big fan of town.  I guess I would want to own the Broncos so I could try and convert
     Tbow to Judaism.  (I can probably get an online degree)

3.  Mushrooms

4.  Orange Bowl,       oh right, they tore it down to make the new Marlins stadium.   So yeah, that one.

5.  Because we know it won't last.    Duh.
#37 | 931 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? TORONTO...during baseball season.

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? MLB..Los Angeles Angels warm weather.

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love? Spaghetti and meatballs 

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? I like Angels Stadium 

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? adventure I guess.
54  
#38 | 931 days ago
BDV4U (+)

1) Sell the package for US Dollars! (Been to Canada, not impressed, no reason to go back)
2) Atlanta Hawks, so I can move them back to St. Louis. (Option 2 would be Sacramento Kings to move back to Cincinnati)
3) Carrots
4) Not much of a NCAAF fan. Miss old St. Louis Arena.
5) Trying to figure out women is like trying to train a cat - it ain't happenin'!
812  
#39 | 930 days ago

(Edited by Miguel94)
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Toronto-Hockey Hall of Fame

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? MLB-Detroit Tigers

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Meatloaf, but not my mom's meatloaf

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue?  Tiger Stadium

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies?  Woman are completely f'd up.

 
94  
#40 | 930 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
BDV4U wrote:
1) Sell the package for US Dollars! (Been to Canada, not impressed, no reason to go back)
2) Atlanta Hawks, so I can move them back to St. Louis. (Option 2 would be Sacramento Kings to move back to Cincinnati)
3) Carrots
4) Not much of a NCAAF fan. Miss old St. Louis Arena.
5) Trying to figure out women is like trying to train a cat - it ain't happenin'!
Atlanta is your favorite city?
#41 | 930 days ago

1. Would go to Toronto
2.Dallas Cowboys!
3.Onions
4.Michigan Stadium
5.No Idea
#42 | 930 days ago
BDV4U (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Atlanta is your favorite city?
No, St. Louis is - that's why I'm giving them back the team they deserve (1955-1968)!


Cincinnati would be the backup plan (Cincinnati Royals 1957-1972, before becoming the KC Kings).
812  
#43 | 930 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
No, St. Louis is - that's why I'm giving them back the team they deserve (1955-1968)!


Cincinnati would be the backup plan (Cincinnati Royals 1957-1972, before becoming the KC Kings).
NO! Find your own team. No take backs, tyvm! No one wants to be in St. Louis.
#44 | 930 days ago
BDV4U (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
NO! Find your own team. No take backs, tyvm! No one wants to be in St. Louis.
NBA finals in Atlanta: ZERO
NBA finals in St. Louis: FOUR (1 title - 1958)

You had your chance to win, you blew it, now give it back where it belongs! LMAO
812  
#45 | 930 days ago

 Why are we fighting over NBA? Nobody cares....
69  
#46 | 930 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
No, St. Louis is - that's why I'm giving them back the team they deserve (1955-1968)!


Cincinnati would be the backup plan (Cincinnati Royals 1957-1972, before becoming the KC Kings).
And it looks very much like the Kings are going to embrace their history when they move to Anaheim next year and become the Royals again.
31  
#47 | 930 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 Why are we fighting over NBA? Nobody cares....
I DO!
#48 | 930 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
NBA finals in Atlanta: ZERO
NBA finals in St. Louis: FOUR (1 title - 1958)

You had your chance to win, you blew it, now give it back where it belongs! LMAO
It's too late.
#49 | 930 days ago
BDV4U (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 Why are we fighting over NBA? Nobody cares....
I could care less about the NBA - just a bunch of overgrown, over-paid crybabies dribbling in their shorts! LOL

It's my grandaddy's team and I'll do what I want with it, Mr. Stern!

Next, I'm moving the Clippers to Buffalo, the Lakers to Minneapolis, the Jazz to New Orleans and the Hornets to Charlotte.

After I'm done, I cash out, buy up baseball teams and move the A's to Philly, Orioles to St. Louis, the Yankees to Baltimore and the Dodgers to Brooklyn!
812  
#50 | 930 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I could care less about the NBA - just a bunch of overgrown, over-paid crybabies dribbling in their shorts! LOL

It's my grandaddy's team and I'll do what I want with it, Mr. Stern!

Next, I'm moving the Clippers to Buffalo, the Lakers to Minneapolis, the Jazz to New Orleans and the Hornets to Charlotte.

After I'm done, I cash out, buy up baseball teams and move the A's to Philly, Orioles to St. Louis, the Yankees to Baltimore and the Dodgers to Brooklyn!
Whew...  Glad you aren't taking the Giants back to Harlem!
31  
#51 | 930 days ago

- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  You get to choose from Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, Ottawa, or Winnipeg.  Where are you going? Vancouver To Go See My Drewski =)

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  In fact, he owned an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team in your favorite city.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Moneybags got sick and passed away.  He left you one of the teams (you get first dibs).  Which team do you choose? Detroit Red Wings

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  Asparagus 

- What's your favorite college football stadium? "The Big House"  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? Old Yankee Stadium 

- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? i don't know...we just do...stupidity i tell you... 

 
17  
#52 | 930 days ago

- Montreal cuz I'm a homer and it's French sin city. Vancouver is awesome too. Toronto is our NYC, so it's a must too. All those other cities kinda well... nice place to live but wouldn't want to visit. (again)

- NY Knicks (Plus we're no longer a joke and my cuz just moved there. Keep it all in the fam. Double plus: I've always loved New York City.)

- No.

- I used to live a few blocks from Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, so I've probably been there the most and really enjoyed it. Close second would be. I.U.'s assembly Hall was cool too, my pops used to work for UTC in Bloomington for a few years, so he got tix. Bobby Knight added to the craziness too.

- It's probably some kind of get back at Mommy "Daddy issue." Just kidding, lol, idk... hoes will be hoes I guess?
#53 | 930 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
Whew...  Glad you aren't taking the Giants back to Harlem!
They called - even Harlem does want them! LMAO
812  
#54 | 930 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
They called - even Harlem does want them! LMAO
That's good.  They are welcome here in the wonderful Bay Area where they are wanted and loved.  
31  
#55 | 926 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
They called - even Harlem does want them! LMAO
Do any of you guys even rememnbered when the Giants played in Harlem? When they did they had the greatest of all time playing for them- nuff said
#56 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

alainpeartree wrote:
Do any of you guys even rememnbered when the Giants played in Harlem? When they did they had the greatest of all time playing for them- nuff said
The NY Giants had a lot of great Hall-of-Fame players and won all but one of their World Championships there. Your point?
812  
#57 | 926 days ago

 none- was wondered how many remembered the baseball NY Giants in the famous Polo Grounds!!!
#58 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

alainpeartree wrote:
 none- was wondered how many remembered the baseball NY Giants in the famous Polo Grounds!!!
Personally, I came out the last full season of Sportsman's Park/Busch Stadium I in St. Louis - the first year without Stan Musial.
812  
#59 | 926 days ago

yeah I was a baby when they officially tore down the Polo Grounds but here stories of the mets starting ther ebefore they built Shea for the 64 World's Fair- - - - is that around anymore? I knew it was held every 4 years in a different city
#60 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Yeah, but it's whenever they want to. 2010 was in Shanghai, China. 2012 will be in South Korea and 2015 will be in Milan, Italy.
812  
#61 | 926 days ago

1.  Toronto or Vancouver.  I'd flip a coin.
2.  Nashville Predators
3.  asparagus, turnips
4.  Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
5.  Bad boys make being bad so much fun.
#62 | 926 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
 none- was wondered how many remembered the baseball NY Giants in the famous Polo Grounds!!!
The Giants have called San Francisco home my entire life.  But that doesn't mean I am not aware of the team's storied history.  And the team itself embraces their past as well.  Titles and pennants won in New York still adorn the ball park.  As well as retired numbers for Mel Ott and Bill Terry.  Further, when the World Series trophy made it's tour last winter it was taken back to the site of the Polo Grounds and Willie Mays himself even took it to a local school in the area.

IMHO...  Teams ought not ignore where they came from.  (cough *Nationals* cough)
31  
#63 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
The Giants have called San Francisco home my entire life.  But that doesn't mean I am not aware of the team's storied history.  And the team itself embraces their past as well.  Titles and pennants won in New York still adorn the ball park.  As well as retired numbers for Mel Ott and Bill Terry.  Further, when the World Series trophy made it's tour last winter it was taken back to the site of the Polo Grounds and Willie Mays himself even took it to a local school in the area.

IMHO...  Teams ought not ignore where they came from.  (cough *Nationals* cough)
Unless you are a fan of a real team that doesn't move in 3 centuries! ROFLMAO
812  
#64 | 926 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Unless you are a fan of a real team that doesn't move in 3 centuries! ROFLMAO
I was unaware there were any MLB teams that were 300 years old....   lol
31  
#65 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
I was unaware there were any MLB teams that were 300 years old....   lol
The advantage of starting late in one century and living early in another (1882-2011)
812  
#66 | 926 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
The advantage of starting late in one century and living early in another (1882-2011)
That only adds up to 129 years.  I thought one century was 100 years.
31  
#67 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
That only adds up to 129 years.  I thought one century was 100 years.
19th, 20th & 21st adds up to 3. Just like you have been around for 6 decades, but only in your 40s.
812  
#68 | 926 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
19th, 20th & 21st adds up to 3. Just like you have been around for 6 decades, but only in your 40s.
OK then...  But if I were to say I've seen 6 decades it would be terribly misleading...
31  
#69 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
OK then...  But if I were to say I've seen 6 decades it would be terribly misleading...
I've seen the same 6 decades. I don't think it's misleading at all! If people have no concept of time and don't know that a day starts at 12:01 AM, a decade starts on Year 1 - not Year 0 (example: the Decade of the 2010s started at 12:01 AM, 1/1/2011), therefore the 21st Century actually began in 2001, not 2000 - that's their problem, not mine! LOL
812  
#70 | 925 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I've seen the same 6 decades. I don't think it's misleading at all! If people have no concept of time and don't know that a day starts at 12:01 AM, a decade starts on Year 1 - not Year 0 (example: the Decade of the 2010s started at 12:01 AM, 1/1/2011), therefore the 21st Century actually began in 2001, not 2000 - that's their problem, not mine! LOL
You know perfectly well that saying you've seen 6 decades implies you have had more than 60 years of life regardless. 
31  
#71 | 925 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
The advantage of starting late in one century and living early in another (1882-2011)
I'm going to side with ML on this one.  Your statement led one to believe the Cards didn't move venues for 300 years.  I get what you were trying to say, but it didn't come out that way.

I don't know why you guys are arguing about this anyways.  Everyone knows the "Little Giants" run sh*t.  Even Spike didn't want any.  Boom!   
#72 | 925 days ago
BDV4U (+)

jswol54 wrote:
I'm going to side with ML on this one.  Your statement led one to believe the Cards didn't move venues for 300 years.  I get what you were trying to say, but it didn't come out that way.

I don't know why you guys are arguing about this anyways.  Everyone knows the "Little Giants" run sh*t.  Even Spike didn't want any.  Boom!   
Cubs (1876) are a 3-century team and the Bears (1919) are a 2-century, too, so don't go there, Mr. 5-decade! LOL
812  
#73 | 924 days ago

 I would like to see the Montreal Grand Prix, including the week leading up to it.

Dallas Cowboys. I know I could fix them!! And if I can't, so what, I love hot weather.

Hard boiled eggs. I got to be pretty good at saying "can I be excused" with one in my mouth, then throwing it away.

The old Beehive stadium, in New Britian, CT. Love that element of fear, that your windshield might get smashed by a foul. You could see every expression on the players faces and you got to see a lot of stars on there way up, or down. It is close and cheap, too.

Oh no... I'm not steppin' on that land mine!

57  
#74 | 924 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I could care less about the NBA - just a bunch of overgrown, over-paid crybabies dribbling in their shorts! LOL

It's my grandaddy's team and I'll do what I want with it, Mr. Stern!

Next, I'm moving the Clippers to Buffalo, the Lakers to Minneapolis, the Jazz to New Orleans and the Hornets to Charlotte.

After I'm done, I cash out, buy up baseball teams and move the A's to Philly, Orioles to St. Louis, the Yankees to Baltimore and the Dodgers to Brooklyn!

Yankees to Baltimore?  I thought the NY Highlanders became the Yanlkees? You lost me there kiddo!

Can you bring Erving back to the Nets while your at it

#75 | 924 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:

Yankees to Baltimore?  I thought the NY Highlanders became the Yanlkees? You lost me there kiddo!

Can you bring Erving back to the Nets while your at it

Go back far enough and the Orioles became the Highlanders who became the Yankees.
31  
#76 | 924 days ago
BDV4U (+)

alainpeartree wrote:

Yankees to Baltimore?  I thought the NY Highlanders became the Yanlkees? You lost me there kiddo!

Can you bring Erving back to the Nets while your at it

Those that do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it! LOL

The original Baltimore Orioles (1901) moved to New York to become the Highlanders in 1903. The Milwaukee Brewers moved to St. Louis to become the Browns, who then moved to Baltimore to become the Orioles. The Seattle Pilots lasted one season before being sold and moved to Milwaukee and being named the Brewers. Confused yet?
812  
#77 | 919 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
- You've just won a vacation to our nation's hat, Canada.  montreal because i once got extra credit in a french class for saying it right.

- As luck would have it, your grandfather was a very rich man.  rockets. i need a team i don't have an emotional investment in so i don't go making girly moves just because they're sucking balls (astros...)

- Was there a food that your parents forced you to eat as a child that you absolutely hated, but now love?  any vegetable except okra or tomatoes. gag me with a spoon

- What's your favorite college football stadium?  If you don't have one, what's your favorite sports venue? my alma mater


- Why do good girls like bad guys knowing that bad guys tell mad lies? meh, everybody lies. i just like bad guys because i am still in my 20's
nice to be part of u guyz....
#78 | 919 days ago
John_Daly (+)

BDV4U wrote:
1) Sell the package for US Dollars! (Been to Canada, not impressed, no reason to go back)
2) Atlanta Hawks, so I can move them back to St. Louis. (Option 2 would be Sacramento Kings to move back to Cincinnati)
3) Carrots
4) Not much of a NCAAF fan. Miss old St. Louis Arena.
5) Trying to figure out women is like trying to train a cat - it ain't happenin'!
5. Thats because p**ssy trains you!
#79 | 919 days ago
BDV4U (+)

John_Daly wrote:
5. Thats because p**ssy trains you!
What are you talking about?
812  
#80 | 919 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
5. Thats because p**ssy trains you!
smartest thing I've heard all day

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/10
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
11 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
July Book Club
Asked by AlwaysSunshine | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/06/14
8 opinions | 6 comments | Last by kteacher | 17 hours left
F/E 7/9
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
11 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/8
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/08/14
8 opinions | 37 comments | Last by JenX63
FRIENDS
Asked by JenX63 | Locker Room, TV | 6 questions asked 07/02/14
60 opinions | 8 comments | Last by ohwell_