Skip to Next Poll »
12
What did you get / give? (Edited 03/03/12 04:01PM by sports_schmorts)
For those who celebrate, how did your Christmas go? Did you get or give anything special?

What did you get / give? <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 03/03/12 04:01PM by sports_schmorts)</span> Photo
| Closed on 03/03/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Holiday | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
Players:  Christmas
16 Fans
Question
1311. What did you get / give?

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#11 | 970 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
I heard Kenne got a very special Christmas present. It was something called Herpes...
756  
  
59 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 970 days ago

I gave my niece and nephew $20 each.

I got $50 and an Italian cape from my mom.  From work, I got $100 worth of gift cards which translated into a couple of books, a Taylor Swift cd and some stuff for my bathroom/kitchen.
#2 | 970 days ago

And my mom gave me my dad's Bible.
#3 | 970 days ago

 I played Santa  to  our neighbor area who have less in life and they gave me their love, smile and prayers in return this holiday season.
#4 | 970 days ago

got some clothes........gift certificate for APPLEBEES and some movie passes...........GAVE OUT ALOT...... all in all another GREAT XMAS...............
#5 | 970 days ago

my wife and I gave each other the love that we have shared with each other for the last 44 years and we also sang happy birthday to Jesses  let us not forget it is his birthday that we celebrate
55  
#6 | 970 days ago

I gave a butt load of Star Wars lego stuff to Jack, Joshua got his usual assortment of cars & trucks, also splurged and bought us all the light strike system, I made out, thanks to my secret santas with star bucks gift cards and the new nickleback & daughtry cds, xmas rocked! (the others got gift cards)
367  
#7 | 970 days ago
Nick__ (+)

I received cash!

I gave cash to my son, niece and nephew.  My mom wanted a Queen Sheet set and my dad wanted printer ink.  Pretty lame as far as gifts go.
0  
#8 | 970 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I received cash!

I gave cash to my son, niece and nephew.  My mom wanted a Queen Sheet set and my dad wanted printer ink.  Pretty lame as far as gifts go.
Cash is always good!
367  
#9 | 970 days ago

We and Santa got our daughter a netbook, Go-Go the Walking Pup (she asked Santa for a puppy...this is as close as I was willing to let him get), a couple of Barbies, the Sorcerer's Apprentice DS game, a sketchbook, clothes, Creationary (it's like Pictionary, but with Legos), a couple puzzles..and in her stocking she got a Rubix Cube, an iTunes gift card, and a few other little things. 

Santa left a Mickey inflatable carousel and lighted gift boxes in our front yard, and he gave me and my husband a PS3 (our old one burned up) with a couple of games. I got B&N gift cards, Mint Meltaways, Mint Chocolate M&M's in my stocking, and my daughter got me a coconut carved into a pirate's head - it's pretty cute. 

My husband wasn't here, so we're doing a regular full-family holiday when he gets home next month. I'll be giving the family an XBox with Kinect and a few games.
34  
#10 | 970 days ago

 OH! And I got Yogi's First Christmas in my stocking. 
34  
#11 | 970 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
I heard Kenne got a very special Christmas present. It was something called Herpes...
756  
#12 | 970 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Ty made out like a bandit - as usual - with toys and Legos that filled the apartment.

I got the pink Cancer Awareness umpire jersey I ordered online for him to give to me.
25  
#13 | 970 days ago

Jess wrote:
 OH! And I got Yogi's First Christmas in my stocking. 
 Jealous
13  
#14 | 970 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 Jealous
They've got it on Amazon 
34  
#15 | 970 days ago

I would show you what I got but the COC will not let me post it & as for what I gave ...Uh......LOL .....the COC will not let me say or post .....LOL !!!! Took alot out of me.......
69  
#16 | 970 days ago
John_Daly (+)

I got some Chargers gear, a couple of blue rays, and this mini RC helicopter that I alread broke.
#17 | 970 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
I would show you what I got but the COC will not let me post it & as for what I gave ...Uh......LOL .....the COC will not let me say or post .....LOL !!!! Took alot out of me.......
Liar
#18 | 970 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
I would show you what I got but the COC will not let me post it & as for what I gave ...Uh......LOL .....the COC will not let me say or post .....LOL !!!! Took alot out of me.......
i didn't see u there......lolol
69  
#19 | 970 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
I would show you what I got but the COC will not let me post it & as for what I gave ...Uh......LOL .....the COC will not let me say or post .....LOL !!!! Took alot out of me.......
send me a post privately cindy..........lol...........
#20 | 970 days ago

 Christmas was a blast, I got a new laptop.
#21 | 970 days ago

I got 2 Anthony Bourdain books, a new ND hat, a new Cowboys hat and shirt(too bad I can't wear any of that stuff till next fall), and a collection of hot sauces.
22  
#22 | 970 days ago

I got a new Citizen eco-drive watch that I picked out myself, some new pants, a crapload of candy, and a white Hines Ward jersey.
69  
#23 | 970 days ago
John_Daly (+)

woody050681 wrote:
I heard Kenne got a very special Christmas present. It was something called Herpes...
The great thing about Herpes is that its the gift that keeps on giving. He can give it to someone else next year for Christmas if he wanted to!  
#24 | 970 days ago
BDV4U (+)

John_Daly wrote:
The great thing about Herpes is that its the gift that keeps on giving. He can give it to someone else next year for Christmas if he wanted to!  
Gives me that warm, itchy feeling just thinking about it!
25  
#25 | 970 days ago

kramer wrote:
I got a new Citizen eco-drive watch that I picked out myself, some new pants, a crapload of candy, and a white Hines Ward jersey.
Uh, does that Fancy watch tell you its time for WSI?
367  
#26 | 970 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Uh, does that Fancy watch tell you its time for WSI?
We could just do our own WSI in a different format. Would that be stealing a poll? If so I say you do it Jen, I don't want to be kicked of the Q.
22  
#27 | 970 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
We could just do our own WSI in a different format. Would that be stealing a poll? If so I say you do it Jen, I don't want to be kicked of the Q.
That made me laugh, I thought it was called hijacking, and, umm, im not sure I want to go up against the Big Bri.
367  
#28 | 969 days ago

 I gave...

Nyce - the 2 girls 1 cup video
Ash - the "Roleplaying for Dummies" book
Jan - the patch
Captain - a mug
Sid - a pair of binoculars so that he can zoom in on the horse he bets across the board




#29 | 969 days ago

Nothing really, really special or different from last year. I gave clothes (scarves, shirts, ties) for my brothers and some other family members. Toys and xbox videogames for the children in the family. Purses and accesories for the sisters-in-law, a nice chest box for my mom, so she can keep some documents or her bills on hand.
I got some clothes and my mom gave me flannel sheets, lol she knows I'm cold all the time, one of my brothers gave me a new pair of Chuck Taylor's All star, that's the type of shoes I wear as soon I come back home, just love them, everybody was making fun of me because they look so small, they are size 5, so they said they were for one of the kids, or maybe I should hang them from the rearview mirror of my car I love to give and receive presents
#30 | 969 days ago

myrna_ventura wrote:
 I played Santa  to  our neighbor area who have less in life and they gave me their love, smile and prayers in return this holiday season.
Reply to myrna_ventura's comment...Why am i not suprised you are truly an angel
#31 | 969 days ago

i did recieve anything but i did give a lot of gifts to people,  i enjoy the gift of giving i know how it feels to recieve nothing so i try to make sure no one feels that way

#32 | 969 days ago

XERXUS wrote:
Reply to myrna_ventura's comment...Why am i not suprised you are truly an angel
Iam not an Angel Lloyd but I am human with feelings for the less privilege and my heart bleeds for them. Happy New Year! Hugs
#33 | 969 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
The great thing about Herpes is that its the gift that keeps on giving. He can give it to someone else next year for Christmas if he wanted to!  
Isnt that called re-gifting?
#34 | 969 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
send me a post privately cindy..........lol...........
Jeffy-Poo ....I'M NOT SENDING U ANY PICS DARLING...LOLOL  SO SORRY BUT I DON'T WANNA GIVE U A HEART ATTACK !!!! OR HAVE U TRIP OVER UR OWN TOUGNE!!!!! LOVE YA HON!!!
69  
#35 | 969 days ago

Got some cool stuff, but not the one thing I wanted.. Dammit.. I better send a backup letter to Santa next year just in case
#36 | 969 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
Jeffy-Poo ....I'M NOT SENDING U ANY PICS DARLING...LOLOL  SO SORRY BUT I DON'T WANNA GIVE U A HEART ATTACK !!!! OR HAVE U TRIP OVER UR OWN TOUGNE!!!!! LOVE YA HON!!!
lol......ok..ok.....ill just IMAGINE and DREAM.........after all DREAMS ARE FREE dear girl...........hehe....
#37 | 969 days ago
unopescatore (+)

gave a Nook Tablet.

got too much to mention.
#38 | 969 days ago

Mrs. Mojo must have been reading the post about the whole Kindle thing, because she took Nicks advice and got me an iPad so I could use it to read books and mess with apps and get on line and such, plus some killer Superman boxers.

She got an iPad , some boots she had been drooling over the last couple of months and a sweater type top she actually liked and not just "oh thats really nice" kinda like.

The girls got their Xbox with some games to go with it, clothes and money.

The boy was easy as usual, big trucks, little trucks, Catapillar toys.

The grandson got some of those little tyke toys, but Granpa got him a couple of trucks, and I'm gonna give it up to myself and tell ya,  he loves his trucks.  
#39 | 969 days ago

Gave my wife crystal earring, and $100.00 saving bonds to my three grand-Daugherty's.Got a Mark Ingram jersey
#40 | 969 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
I got some Chargers gear, a couple of blue rays, and this mini RC helicopter that I alread broke.
 Nice, I got one of those RC helicopters a couple years ago. How did you break it?
#41 | 969 days ago

Santa brought my daughter and husband each one of those RC helicopters last year...my husband's broke on Christmas day...the dogs attacked it when it crash landed.
34  
#42 | 969 days ago
Nick__ (+)

mojo wrote:
Mrs. Mojo must have been reading the post about the whole Kindle thing, because she took Nicks advice and got me an iPad so I could use it to read books and mess with apps and get on line and such, plus some killer Superman boxers.

She got an iPad , some boots she had been drooling over the last couple of months and a sweater type top she actually liked and not just "oh thats really nice" kinda like.

The girls got their Xbox with some games to go with it, clothes and money.

The boy was easy as usual, big trucks, little trucks, Catapillar toys.

The grandson got some of those little tyke toys, but Granpa got him a couple of trucks, and I'm gonna give it up to myself and tell ya,  he loves his trucks.  
If you need any help or have questions with the iPad, let me know!  ENJOY!
0  
#43 | 969 days ago

I got a lot, and gave a lot more.
Thank sweet baby Jesus for Christmas tips at work.  
#44 | 969 days ago

got the JOY of watching Molly tearing the wrapping paper and totally ignoring what was wrapped. 
69  
#45 | 969 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
We could just do our own WSI in a different format. Would that be stealing a poll? If so I say you do it Jen, I don't want to be kicked of the Q.
Thinking this over, you seem awful willing to offer me up as a Q sacrifice.....hmmmm....ill be watching you!
367  
#46 | 966 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
 OH! I forgot to post this because we opened it super early - my mom and her bf got it for us:


You might remember I'd ordered one of these a few months ago...but it was the chrome one. It was on back-order so I canceled it with the hopes that I would see it come available at the local store that sells them...then just basically kept forgetting to go in there. I think I actually like the white one more than the chrome - I think it'll be easier to keep clean! Mom's so smart.
34  
#47 | 966 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Jess wrote:
 OH! I forgot to post this because we opened it super early - my mom and her bf got it for us:


You might remember I'd ordered one of these a few months ago...but it was the chrome one. It was on back-order so I canceled it with the hopes that I would see it come available at the local store that sells them...then just basically kept forgetting to go in there. I think I actually like the white one more than the chrome - I think it'll be easier to keep clean! Mom's so smart.
I like their sense of humor!  This is awesome!
0  
#48 | 966 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Nick__ wrote:
I like their sense of humor!  This is awesome!
Yea, we're kind of a sick family 

(edit - they bought one for themselves when they bought ours too...they couldn't resist)
34  
#49 | 966 days ago

Jess wrote:
Yea, we're kind of a sick family 

(edit - they bought one for themselves when they bought ours too...they couldn't resist)
I. Want. One.
#50 | 966 days ago
BDV4U (+)

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I. Want. One.
Me, too, if there is a ex-wife version!
25  
#51 | 966 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Me, too, if there is a ex-wife version!
LOL it's actually called "The Ex"!
34  
#52 | 966 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Jess wrote:
LOL it's actually called "The Ex"!
Yeah, but it looks like a male figure, not a female - highly sexist!! We male cooks should get equal billing
25  
#53 | 966 days ago

STAFFORD!!!!

#54 | 962 days ago

Jess wrote:
 OH! I forgot to post this because we opened it super early - my mom and her bf got it for us:


You might remember I'd ordered one of these a few months ago...but it was the chrome one. It was on back-order so I canceled it with the hopes that I would see it come available at the local store that sells them...then just basically kept forgetting to go in there. I think I actually like the white one more than the chrome - I think it'll be easier to keep clean! Mom's so smart.
If I had one of those, I would smear blood all over it, for effect
#55 | 962 days ago
18packabs (+)

I got to spend my weekend with some incredible Friends and Family, totatlly priceless.
#56 | 962 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Yeah, but it looks like a male figure, not a female - highly sexist!! We male cooks should get equal billing
If it was a female figure it would be inappropriate, sexist and the PC dorks would put you on a list of potential domestic abusers.
#57 | 961 days ago

myrna_ventura wrote:
Iam not an Angel Lloyd but I am human with feelings for the less privilege and my heart bleeds for them. Happy New Year! Hugs
THEIR SHOULD BE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ITS SO EASY GETTING RAPPED UP IN YOUR OWN WORLD OF WHAT AM I GOING TO GET. I FOUND IT VERY RELAXING JUST GIVING I NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING NOR DO I ASK FOR ANYTHING  BUT I DO ENJOY GIVING BUT OF COURSE YOU DO IT WITH ALL NATURALITY WHICH I COMMEND AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ((HUG))
#58 | 952 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Uh, does that Fancy watch tell you its time for WSI?
It does now.

By the way, there was nothing to stop anyone else from doing it while I wasn't.  I'm not the original WSI creator.  You just have to know how I keep tabs on what was said, but it's pretty easy.
69  
#59 | 952 days ago

kramer wrote:
It does now.

By the way, there was nothing to stop anyone else from doing it while I wasn't.  I'm not the original WSI creator.  You just have to know how I keep tabs on what was said, but it's pretty easy.
It was discussed, and Kevin even offered me up as a sacrificial lamb.
367  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
It's Christmas time in the city...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room, Holiday | 6 questions asked 12/13/13
138 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Berkmanfan1
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra