Skip to Next Poll »
19
Random 5s 4.0 (Edited 03/03/12 07:59PM by sports_schmorts)
- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? 

- Do you recycle? 

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? 
| Closed on 02/25/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
27 Fans
Question
226.7311. Random 5s 4.0

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 916 days ago

1. What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? "Whoomp, there it is"-Tag Team or "True"-Spandau Ballet
2.  Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
Oooh, Good question... No Country for Old Men...maybe...
3. You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Classic Concentration
4. Do you recycle? At work, and some things, I reuse if that counts. Generally speaking, nope.
5. Can you recall the last compliment you received?  "Those are very nice"
  
83 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 916 days ago

1. What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? "Whoomp, there it is"-Tag Team or "True"-Spandau Ballet
2.  Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
Oooh, Good question... No Country for Old Men...maybe...
3. You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Classic Concentration
4. Do you recycle? At work, and some things, I reuse if that counts. Generally speaking, nope.
5. Can you recall the last compliment you received?  "Those are very nice"
#2 | 916 days ago

 What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  Chi Chi & Peepy " I know that I'm In Love

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) Million Dollar Baby

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Jeopardy

- Do you recycle?  yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  last week- since I've lost weight, was told one of my suits fit me real nicely now
 
 
35  
#3 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? It's a tie between "Take on Me" by Ah-Ha and "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's? (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
 That's tough... I'm torn between a few of these.  I'll say "Million Dollar Baby", I still can't watch the end of that movie

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show. Which one is it? Dunno... Ninja Warrior I guess.  Best Game Show of all time has to be "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge" (MXC) though

- Do you recycle? At work I have too, and since I work about 50 hours a week I don't put much effort into it at home... I'm a terrible person

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? I've been getting them on my new vehicle lately
#4 | 916 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? brandy - looking glass

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  crash

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  nickelodeon guts

- Do you recycle?  only when people at work are looking

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? i've gotten a ton of compliments this morning on my 80's-fab top. i work with mostly women though, so when you've done something bad, instead of discussing, they compliment stuff and stab you behind your back. so i'm a little afraid i'm getting fired for a possible copyright infringement.
#5 | 916 days ago

 - What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) Lord of the Rings

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Let's Make a Dope Deal

- Do you recycle?  No

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?
"Wow, you clean up nice!" Sort of a backhanded compliment, but I'll take it.
666  
#6 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? ----Baby's Got Back----(I don't care if he had others, I loved this one and that's all that matters)

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)----The Departed taking a slight edge on The Hurt Locker

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  ---Wheel. Of. Fortune. (said in RAinman voice)

- Do you recycle?  Of course. I'm a molder of future important people. What kind of an example would I be if I didn't? 

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  ---Yesterday, the school psychologist dug my little bun thingies I put my hair into yesterday for "Wacky Hair Day"
13  
#7 | 916 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
 What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  Chi Chi & Peepy " I know that I'm In Love

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) Million Dollar Baby

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Jeopardy

- Do you recycle?  yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  last week- since I've lost weight, was told one of my suits fit me real nicely now
 
 
I'll whip that a*s at Jeopardy too, Alain! 

By the way, it's supposed to be 40+ today.  I know you love Chicago, but you don't have to use the weather as an excuse to come visit! 
#8 | 916 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? I could name a few but Tainted love by Soft Cell was the first one that came to my mind, I like it because I've always thought that song sounds like Depeche Mode and I Iove them.

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
The Departed.
- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Maybe password

- Do you recycle?  Paper sheets mostly.
- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  Of course, it was just 5 minutes ago and just made my day, a good friend told me... 
 
#9 | 916 days ago
John_Daly (+)

1. The Divinyls- I touch myself

2. Gotta go with Million Dollar Baby (Directed by the great Clint Eastwood of Unforgiven)

3. The Price is Right

4. No, but I do used recycled products

5. "You are the best lover I have ever had, and Ive had over 200 lovers. I am going to tell all my girlfriends about you because you rocked my world like no other."  Something to the effect.
#10 | 916 days ago
unopescatore (+)

1. Iron Butterfly – In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
2. Gladiator

3. Press your Luck - whammys
4. Yes

5. I smell good today....so I guess I usually smell bad.

#11 | 916 days ago

(Edited by alainpeartree)
jswol54 wrote:
I'll whip that a*s at Jeopardy too, Alain! 

By the way, it's supposed to be 40+ today.  I know you love Chicago, but you don't have to use the weather as an excuse to come visit! 
Please young fella- been playing jeapoardy long before you were a gleem in your daddy's eye- as a kid before during summer vacations- I couldnt go out to play unitl after I watched jeopardy- so bring it!!!!

Chicago aint all that buddy but you stick up  for your hometown and join the millions that love to hate NY- cant hep it we so nice they had to name us twice!!
35  
#12 | 916 days ago

1. The Rain - Oran Juice Jones, especially the felony stalking / restraining order rap verse. (When I write & direct "1st and Dead: The Nicole Brown-Simpson Story" starring Blair Underwood and Lisa Kudrow for LifeTime, I'm using that part of the song w/ the Bronco chase footage during the credits.)

2. Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow is foxy and also directed Point Break, Near Dark and episodes of Homicide.)

3. The Price is Right (I'm the Michael Jordan of The Clock Game.)

4. ish

5. Something I was wearing or something? So I guess no I can't.
514  
#13 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  The Final Countdown

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) No Country For Old Men, Friendo

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Wipeout.. You wanna see someone wreck shop on the red bouncy balls? Pay attention

- Do you recycle?  I do, because I give a s**t about the planet.. And I'm scared to death of Don Cheadle Captain Planet

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? About 10 hours ago at the opening face off to my hockey game, the opposing center.. "Best mustache ever"
8  
#14 | 916 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
1. The Rain - Oran Juice Jones, especially the felony stalking / restraining order rap verse. (When I write & direct "1st and Dead: The Nicole Brown-Simpson Story" starring Blair Underwood and Lisa Kudrow for LifeTime, I'm using that part of the song w/ the Bronco chase footage during the credits.)

2. Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow is foxy and also directed Point Break, Near Dark and episodes of Homicide.)

3. The Price is Right (I'm the Michael Jordan of The Clock Game.)

4. ish

5. Something I was wearing or something? So I guess no I can't.
I listen to that song OFTEN: "i gave you things you couldn't even pronounce!"  "you without me is like corn flakes without the milk!"

haaaa. they dont know...
#15 | 916 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? brandy - looking glass

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  crash

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  nickelodeon guts

- Do you recycle?  only when people at work are looking

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? i've gotten a ton of compliments this morning on my 80's-fab top. i work with mostly women though, so when you've done something bad, instead of discussing, they compliment stuff and stab you behind your back. so i'm a little afraid i'm getting fired for a possible copyright infringement.
When VH1 reboots Double Dare w/ drinking involved, we need to sign up. We'd be like the 'Ken Jennings' of Drunk Double Dare.
514  
#16 | 916 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Please young fella- been playing jeapoardy long before you were a gleem in your daddy's eye- as a kid before during summer vacations- I couldnt go out to play unitl after I watched jeopardy- so bring it!!!!

Chicago aint all that buddy but you stick up  for your hometown and join the millions that love to hate NY- cant hep it we so nice they had to name us twice!!
I beat Sega's version of Jeopardy in a day and a half.  I've also seen White Men Can't jump about 150 times, meaning I have foods that start with Q down pat! 

Never said I hated NYC.  Now you're putting words in my mouth.  Would I be rooting for the G Men if I hated your city? 
#17 | 916 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
When VH1 reboots Double Dare w/ drinking involved, we need to sign up. We'd be like the 'Ken Jennings' of Drunk Double Dare.
i just need you to know in advance that if i don't know a drunk trivia answer right off the bat, i just shout out "crazy legs jackson!" very "this is my final answer"ish. oh god, i just thought of a poll. i'll be back.
#18 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I beat Sega's version of Jeopardy in a day and a half.  I've also seen White Men Can't jump about 150 times, meaning I have foods that start with Q down pat! 

Never said I hated NYC.  Now you're putting words in my mouth.  Would I be rooting for the G Men if I hated your city? 
Most people's B**ton area hate outweighs the other it seems...
#19 | 916 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I listen to that song OFTEN: "i gave you things you couldn't even pronounce!"  "you without me is like corn flakes without the milk!"

haaaa. they dont know...
Its my world - you nothing  but a squirrel trying to get a  nut!!- my fav line of that song!!!
35  
#20 | 916 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Most people's B**ton area hate outweighs the other it seems...
Yup.  Have a feeling that will stop when they stop winning so many titles.  Oh yeah, Tom Brady hasn't won a Super bowl since Cholly "Cheeseburger" Weis left town.  Coincidence?  I think not! 
#21 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I beat Sega's version of Jeopardy in a day and a half.  I've also seen White Men Can't jump about 150 times, meaning I have foods that start with Q down pat! 

Never said I hated NYC.  Now you're putting words in my mouth.  Would I be rooting for the G Men if I hated your city? 
Like Ash said- you would root for NY before MA
35  
#22 | 916 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just need you to know in advance that if i don't know a drunk trivia answer right off the bat, i just shout out "crazy legs jackson!" very "this is my final answer"ish. oh god, i just thought of a poll. i'll be back.
...and the problem is?
514  
#23 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Yup.  Have a feeling that will stop when they stop winning so many titles.  Oh yeah, Tom Brady hasn't won a Super bowl since Cholly "Cheeseburger" Weis left town.  Coincidence?  I think not! 
ugh
#24 | 916 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Like Ash said- you would root for NY before MA
Not true.  Any other sport I'd root for Beantown, especially baseball.  Just don't want Tom Brady to beat Joe Montana's Super Bowl win record. 
#25 | 916 days ago

Brady has 3?
35  
#26 | 916 days ago

yes
#27 | 916 days ago

1 - Paperboy - Ditty
2 - The Departed
3 - Wipeout is probably my favorite game show but I don't want to be on it! Do those cooking contest shows count? I wouldn't win but I would love to do one of those. If those count...Cupcake Wars!
4 - Always
5 - My mother told me I'm beautiful and that I "hold it well" when I told her how much I weighed yesterday.
12  
#28 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Ah-Ha Take on Me

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
Chicago

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Jeopardy & Survivor

- Do you recycle? Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? yesterday i was called beautiful by my friend David 
 
17  
#29 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? It Takes Two~Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
The Departed
- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? 1 vs. 100 or Price is Right

- Do you recycle?  Yes, because my daughter is all about saving the earth!

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  This morning the UPS guy said he liked my shoes!
75  
#30 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  Probably Mr. Big - Be With You (Yeah, still on my iPod, what of it?)

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) ... Um, I haven't seen most of those, so I'll go with Gladiator, since I did see it and kinda liked it.

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Jeopardy, bitches!

- Do you recycle?  Yep ... mostly ... I try.

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  The last one that I'm sure was genuine was probably from Stoney.  I think my coworkers blow smoke up my a** at times, so I won't count them.
#31 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? One toke over the line- Spirit in the Sky- Norman Greenbaum

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)- Million Dollar Baby, I guess

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? I want to be on the one where they drop folks through the floor

- Do you recycle?  yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? Yeah, last night, the saxophone player said I do a good job on singing 'I got a feeling', I am still waiting for the punchline.
2012  
#32 | 916 days ago
BDV4U (+)

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? I love a lot of music, so hard to pin just one down for me!

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) NOTA

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Jeopardy! definitely!

- Do you recycle?  As much as I can, but our complex doesn't have bins

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? My dedication to the kids with this baseball program.
812  
#33 | 916 days ago

 - What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?   Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)  Gladiator or The Departed

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Who wants to be a Millionaire of Press Your Luck

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? No.  Might be the hangover tho...
69  
#34 | 916 days ago

What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? -  "INTO THE NIGHT" by  BENNY MARDONES

Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) - THE DEPARTED

You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? - WHEEL OF FORTUNE 

Do you recycle? - YES, I DO MY BEST 

Can you recall the last compliment you received? - NO I CANNOT! 
54  
#35 | 916 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 - What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?   Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)  Gladiator or The Departed

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Who wants to be a Millionaire of Press Your Luck

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? No.  Might be the hangover tho...
You bite your tongue.  Vanilla Ice had a bunch of hits.  He was no Snow, but come on, man! 
#36 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You bite your tongue.  Vanilla Ice had a bunch of hits.  He was no Snow, but come on, man! 
 Whatever helps you sleep tonight...
69  
#37 | 916 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 Whatever helps you sleep tonight...
One-hit wonders don't win these....just sayin'!

#38 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
One-hit wonders don't win these....just sayin'!

 That's your argument against one-hit wonders?  That they win awards?

It's moments like I wonder why I answer some polls.
69  
#39 | 916 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 That's your argument against one-hit wonders?  That they win awards?

It's moments like I wonder why I answer some polls.
Was joking, man.  Thanks for answering my poll, though.  I'm SO honored. 
#40 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
One-hit wonders don't win these....just sayin'!

Yes they do. Every year.
666  
#41 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Was joking, man.  Thanks for answering my poll, though.  I'm SO honored. 
 You should be.

4 hours of sleep.  I'm not quite on my game either.  I was afraid I was going to have to pull out a Milli Vanilli or Simpsons winning a grammy pic.
69  
#42 | 916 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 You should be.

4 hours of sleep.  I'm not quite on my game either.  I was afraid I was going to have to pull out a Milli Vanilli or Simpsons winning a grammy pic.
No worries man.  I'm well aware no talent "artists" have been winning awards for years.  How else do you explain the success of shows like American Idol? 
#43 | 916 days ago

1.  I Touch Myself...the DiVinyls
2.  Return of the King.
3.  Jeopardy
4.  yep.
5.  I look good in glasses.
#44 | 916 days ago

 What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?   sex and candy  Marcy Playground   www.youtube.com/watch

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
No Country For Old Men
- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Survivor

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  Yes.  You are a life saver.
123  
#45 | 916 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
No worries man.  I'm well aware no talent "artists" have been winning awards for years.  How else do you explain the success of shows like American Idol? 
 i blame the clique.  they are the only ones I see talking about those shows.
69  
#46 | 916 days ago

96 TEARS,,,,,,,,,Questin mark and the MYSTERIANS..........
ehhhhhhhhhh.........slumdog millionaire
COME ON DOWN.......the PRICE IS RIGHT
SOMETIMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sure.............youre soooooooooooo funny...........
#47 | 916 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Informer by Snow

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)

Slumdog Millionaire just over The Departed, the only two I've seen

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Take a guess...

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? No, and as a serial self-deprecator, I would've deflected it anyway.
#48 | 916 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
1. The Divinyls- I touch myself

2. Gotta go with Million Dollar Baby (Directed by the great Clint Eastwood of Unforgiven)

3. The Price is Right

4. No, but I do used recycled products

5. "You are the best lover I have ever had, and Ive had over 200 lovers. I am going to tell all my girlfriends about you because you rocked my world like no other."  Something to the effect.
are you going to see him again???  








(i'm sorry.....I couldn't let this one getaway
)
49  
#49 | 916 days ago

(Edited by Michael_G)
1. One hit wonder.
Bow Wow Wow--I Want Candy....
Soft Cell-Tainted Love..
Tony Basil--Mickey
Nina--99 Luftballoons
4-Non-Blondes -What's Up



2. Gladiator/Million Dollar Baby/Departed.......can't pick just one

3. Price Is Right

4.  Why yes..I do recycle

5. I was complimented for my cooking

oh...and my quick whit on the Q....hey...you can boost my ego by clicking that little button south of your vision





49  
#50 | 915 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? It Takes Two~Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech)
The Departed
- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? 1 vs. 100 or Price is Right

- Do you recycle?  Yes, because my daughter is all about saving the earth!

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  This morning the UPS guy said he liked my shoes!
is your UPS guy g*y?
69  
#51 | 915 days ago

icfeet wrote:
is your UPS guy g*y?
Cause there's nothing wrong with that...?
#52 | 915 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) King's Speech

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Match Game or Card Sharks

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? No
#53 | 915 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Cause there's nothing wrong with that...?
I was thinking it may have been Al Bundy. 
#54 | 915 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I was thinking it may have been Al Bundy. 
Or Kurt, trying to see her f**t. ugh.
#55 | 915 days ago
Nick__ (+)

What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?   -  TURN UP THE RADIO (Autograph)

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) - KING'S SPEECH

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  DEAL OR NO DEAL

- Do you recycle?   YES

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  YES - The waitress, Wednesday night in Green Bay, complimented me.
7  
#56 | 915 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Or Kurt, trying to see her f**t. ugh.
Reminds me of the scene from Road Trip when ole' dude tried to suck on Amy Smart's toes.  
#57 | 915 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
jswol54 wrote:
Reminds me of the scene from Road Trip when ole' dude tried to suck on Amy Smart's toes.  
 I don't want to talk about this anymore....
#58 | 915 days ago
John_Daly (+)

jswol54 wrote:
One-hit wonders don't win these....just sayin'!

Play that funky music was #4 on Billboard in 1990. So, you are actually right!   


Go Vanilla, GO!
#59 | 915 days ago

1) Rockwell - "Somebody's Watching Me"

2) (tie) "No Country for Old Men"  &  Gladiator   (it would have been too easy to just say "Crash")

3)  Press your Luck (No Whammies)

4) Not as much as I should, but we all can do a little better huh?

Is..."Would you PLEASE get off my foot"  A compliment? Guess not then.

P.S. J.D, Dave I used to like Ice, Ice Baby too (please don't tell...I'd lose major "street cred")
77  
#60 | 915 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
kobe_lova wrote:
Cause there's nothing wrong with that...?
Nope...just remembering Legally Blonde with BOTH the UPS guy AND the guy who noticed Reese Witherspoon's shoes (and happened to be g*y)
69  
#61 | 915 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo


- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Mambo #5 - A Little Bit Of... - Lou Bega  (dunno if its fav but popped in mah head)

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) - The Departed

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Let's Make a Deal / Price is Right

- Do you recycle?  moderately

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  I think so
7  
#62 | 915 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
1) Rockwell - "Somebody's Watching Me"

2) (tie) "No Country for Old Men"  &  Gladiator   (it would have been too easy to just say "Crash")

3)  Press your Luck (No Whammies)

4) Not as much as I should, but we all can do a little better huh?

Is..."Would you PLEASE get off my foot"  A compliment? Guess not then.

P.S. J.D, Dave I used to like Ice, Ice Baby too (please don't tell...I'd lose major "street cred")
Your secret is safe with us.  You're in the trust tree. 
#63 | 915 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
Reminds me of the scene from Road Trip when ole' dude tried to suck on Amy Smart's toes.  
LMAO!

Oh, you mean this scene??   That was hysterical!


7  
#64 | 915 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Play that funky music was #4 on Billboard in 1990. So, you are actually right!   


Go Vanilla, GO!
 Play that Funky Music was Wild Cherry's one-hit wonder that won them a ton of awards in 1976.
666  
#65 | 915 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 Play that Funky Music was Wild Cherry's one-hit wonder that won them a ton of awards in 1976.
And it worked more wonders for Vanilla Ice in 1990. That song kept right on giving.
#66 | 915 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 Play that Funky Music was Wild Cherry's one-hit wonder that won them a ton of awards in 1976.
My point is that Vanilla Ice remade that song and it went to #4 on billboard top 100,  which is considered at hit. He had two hits, so he was a two hit wonder.
#67 | 915 days ago

icfeet wrote:
is your UPS guy g*y?
No not at all. He said he couldn't help but notice...because he couldn't figure out how I was walking in them.

*and if he was, there is nothing wrong with that!!
75  
#68 | 914 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
My point is that Vanilla Ice remade that song and it went to #4 on billboard top 100,  which is considered at hit. He had two hits, so he was a two hit wonder.
I just thought it was ironic that his other hit was a one-hit wonder for another group.
666  
#69 | 914 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
I just thought it was ironic that his other hit was a one-hit wonder for another group.
Pressure by David Bowie & Queen? They each have had a LOT of hits! He just re-did the lyrics and took the credit.
812  
#70 | 914 days ago

 
12  
#71 | 914 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? Mambo #5 - A Little Bit Of... - Lou Bega  (dunno if its fav but popped in mah head)

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) - The Departed

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Let's Make a Deal / Price is Right

- Do you recycle?  moderately

- Can you recall the last compliment you received?  I think so
Does Lou Bega's Mambo #5 get your Cajun toe tapping Sid?! 
#72 | 914 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

HouTxFan wrote:
Does Lou Bega's Mambo #5 get your Cajun toe tapping Sid?! 


Ha ,  I do like it !   Something about it i just find catchy
7  
#73 | 914 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Pressure by David Bowie & Queen? They each have had a LOT of hits! He just re-did the lyrics and took the credit.
I was talking about Play That Funky Music.
666  
#74 | 914 days ago

 What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? A few...  Key Largo by Bertie Higgins...Magnet and Steel by Walter Egan...Into the Night by Benny Mardones..Midnight at the Oasis by Maria Muldaur

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's? (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) Well...only saw Lord of the Rings...so I guess that's it..

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show. Which one is it?  Jeopardy, The Price is Right, Weakest Link
- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? Yes...
69  
#75 | 914 days ago

1. Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

2. The Departed

3. Jeopardy!

4. Yes

5. A nurse in the IR department asked me, my trainee, and a 3rd transporter for our names to write a note to my boss for taking great care of a patient that we brought down and being so helpful.  She said "transport doesn't get enough credit."
69  
#76 | 913 days ago

1.   What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  Tie between Tommy Tutone - 867-5309 and John Parr's St. Elmo's Fire
2.  Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) Gladiator
3. You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Scrabble
4. Do you recycle? Absolutely
5. Can you recall the last compliment you received?  Last night actually, when one of my daughter's friends complimented me on my cooking
18  
#77 | 912 days ago

1. No Rain~Blind Melon
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Password
4. Yes, we even use the grocery bags (boys actually guilted me into it, its a way of life now)
5. "cute boots"
267  
#78 | 912 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
1. No Rain~Blind Melon
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Password
4. Yes, we even use the grocery bags (boys actually guilted me into it, its a way of life now)
5. "cute boots"
Was it Kat's UPS guy that told YOU too, Jen?
69  
#79 | 912 days ago

- What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  OMC - How Bizarre

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) I should be shot, but the only one of those that I have actually seen is Crash...So I'll say Empire Records.. cause that movie is like muh fave.

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Wheel of Fortune.  For a horrible speller, I rock down into my vowels..

- Do you recycle?  half the time.. I drink anywhere from 32-396 oz of Berry Rain Gatorade a day.. sometimes I throw the bottle in the garbage sometimes it lands in the recycle bin.  depends on how mad at the weather I am.  I assume that has something to do with it all. 

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? "haha, your hilarious"  This is a text from my neighbor.. now that I think about it I think she was being sarcastic.  dang it.
12  
#80 | 912 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Was it Kat's UPS guy that told YOU too, Jen?
lol, no
267  
#81 | 912 days ago

 - What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history?  Twister Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It

- Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) -  Just finished watching The King's Speech so I'll take that one

- You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it? An oldie but goodie - Stump the Schwab

- Do you recycle?  Yes

- Can you recall the last compliment you received? Funny you ask because one Donnasride just left me quite the message here on Q.  Apparently I am quite the handsome guy who leaves the ladies speechless.  Who knew?
47  
#82 | 912 days ago

What's your favorite one-hit wonder in music history? I could go with a few already named. So I'll add, I Wanna Be Rich, Calloway.

Favorite Oscar winner for best picture in the 2000's?  (Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Chicago, Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King, Million Dollar Baby, Crash, The Departed, No Country For Old Men, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hurt Locker, The King's Speech) No Country for Old Men.

You've just been selected to be a contestant on your favorite game show.  Which one is it?  Family Feud. Except I'm not taking my family (we don't like each other enough for that), I'll take a few Q'ers instead.

Do you recycle? Yes, sorta have to, comes with the job.

Can you recall the last compliment you received? I'll have to get back with you on this. Better yet, I won't remeber this poll if I ever think of one. So lets just say no.
#83 | 910 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Does Lou Bega's Mambo #5 get your Cajun toe tapping Sid?! 
oie

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat