Skip to Next Poll »
10
recorded in front of a live studio audience at universal studios, orlando, florida
you're a gameshow mastermind and you are faced with your biggest break yet. you are to alter the rules of a favorite children's gameshow to make it interesting and fun for adults.

                              recorded in front of a live studio audience at universal studios, orlando, florida Photo

what show would you change and how? what are the prizes? what quirky equivalent of getting slimed for saying "i don't know," rule is tossed into the mix?
| Closed on 02/25/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
15 Fans 
27%a. physical challenge, marc
0%b. yooooou....are taking home a glowing piece....of the agroCRAG
53%c. she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!
0%d. teen! win! lose! or! draw!
20%e. gameshows are for nerds (aka: i didn't have cable.)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 980 days ago

(35 and still living at home) Room Raiders: To Catch a Predator.
she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!  
  
12 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 980 days ago

(35 and still living at home) Room Raiders: To Catch a Predator.
she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!  
#2 | 980 days ago

A new twist to Jeopardy.  Every time Alex Trebec acts in a condescending manner, you get to punch him in the nose. 

Oh yeah, Jeopardy counts because they have kids editions. 
#3 | 980 days ago

somehow have parental control meet boiling points...that would be interesting
she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!  
#4 | 980 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
A new twist to Jeopardy.  Every time Alex Trebec acts in a condescending manner, you get to punch him in the nose. 

Oh yeah, Jeopardy counts because they have kids editions. 
 They could make a whole show based on the "Celebrity Jeopardy" on SNL

Yes I'm aware that has nothing to do with this poll, but I'd love to see it
gameshows are for nerds (aka: i didn't have cable.)  
#5 | 980 days ago

We had cable off and on, jerk.

1. Besides Double Dare, I loved Wild & Crazy kids.... member Omar Gooding? It was basically a team competition that had them doing crazy stuff involving, food, puzzles, racing, etc. It's a kid's show, look it up if you need more. But of course, this version would be called Less than Sober Adults Playing Games!

2. instead of dumping food over the loser's head after a challenge, they'd dump stuff like beer and pepto bismol.
long jump challenges would require landing in jello or pudding. duh. need that perbett audience
the gauntlet would have you running through boobs and v*gs
at the end of the maze would be bottles of schnapps...
 
3. Prizes include but are not limited to: 3 months supply of Bud Ice, 12 cartons of Maverick cigarettes, snuggies, slap chops, bottles of Tangueray, trips to your local six flags. Grand prize being $250 each dollars and a Totally 80s cd.

4. In the lightning round... "I don't know" or any variant gets you a wet willy, purple nurple, or a frog in the arm. Your choice.

(i have done zero work today. g****mmit)
gameshows are for nerds (aka: i didn't have cable.)  
#6 | 980 days ago

I would hang Barney's purple arse up in the air like a pinata, then I would get about ten kids who are all jacked up on gummi bears and Mountain Dew to start beating the **** out of him with Louisville Sluggers for 30 minutes. Not sure if that is a game show idea, but I'd enjoy watching it.
physical challenge, marc  
#7 | 980 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
I would hang Barney's purple arse up in the air like a pinata, then I would get about ten kids who are all jacked up on gummi bears and Mountain Dew to start beating the **** out of him with Louisville Sluggers for 30 minutes. Not sure if that is a game show idea, but I'd enjoy watching it.
gameshows are for nerds (aka: i didn't have cable.)  
#8 | 980 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
We had cable off and on, jerk.

1. Besides Double Dare, I loved Wild & Crazy kids.... member Omar Gooding? It was basically a team competition that had them doing crazy stuff involving, food, puzzles, racing, etc. It's a kid's show, look it up if you need more. But of course, this version would be called Less than Sober Adults Playing Games!

2. instead of dumping food over the loser's head after a challenge, they'd dump stuff like beer and pepto bismol.
long jump challenges would require landing in jello or pudding. duh. need that perbett audience
the gauntlet would have you running through boobs and v*gs
at the end of the maze would be bottles of schnapps...
 
3. Prizes include but are not limited to: 3 months supply of Bud Ice, 12 cartons of Maverick cigarettes, snuggies, slap chops, bottles of Tangueray, trips to your local six flags. Grand prize being $250 each dollars and a Totally 80s cd.

4. In the lightning round... "I don't know" or any variant gets you a wet willy, purple nurple, or a frog in the arm. Your choice.

(i have done zero work today. g****mmit)
 "the gauntlet would have you running through boobs and v*gs
at the end of the maze would be bottles of schnapps..."



You mean walking very slowly through boobs and v*gs.
she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!  
#9 | 980 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 "the gauntlet would have you running through boobs and v*gs
at the end of the maze would be bottles of schnapps..."



You mean walking very slowly through boobs and v*gs.
LMAO!
gameshows are for nerds (aka: i didn't have cable.)  
#10 | 980 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 What?


physical challenge, marc  
#11 | 980 days ago

Wait, Carmen Sandiego needs to changed? Wha?
#12 | 976 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Bozo Buckets from the Bozo Show would be my game.

For adults, if you make the ping pong ball into the bucket, you get to pick an audience member to drink.  If you miss, you drink.  Bucket number 1 is worth a chug, Bucket #2 is worth 2 chugs, bucket  #3 is worth a half of a can of beer, buck #4 is 3/4 of a beer, bucket #5 is an entire beer and bucket #6 is an entire beer + 1 shot


she'll go from nashville to norway, bonaire to zimbabwe! chicago, to czechoslovakia and back!  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/2
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
4 opinions | 4 comments | Last by Sharp Square
Filter Error 10/1
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681