Skip to Next Poll »
24
The SHAMROCK SHAKE is back!
It's that time of year again, Q'ers...McDonald's has brought back it's annual tradition...it's green and minty and cold...the SHAMROCK SHAKE!  I was reminded of this by one of my son's frients that I lost a bet to last year.  My payment was a shamrock shake, but since it was April, he couldn't get it.  He reminded me today.  My question to you,is, Do you like the shamrock shake?  Are there OTHER things (cough cough McRib cough cough Janet) that should be kept all year long?
| Closed on 04/10/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Food | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
75 Fans 
32%a. I LOVE Shamrock Shakes
5%b. McDonalds is the DEBBIL
19%c. McRib McRib McRIB!
13%d. I like Burger King
7%e. Shamrock Shakes are GROSS
24%f. Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#12 | 959 days ago

 They are gross, just like the rest of their crap! lol.
I like Burger King  
  
49 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 960 days ago

I think they should be around all year....I mean come on, it's just a shake!
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#2 | 960 days ago

IVE NEVER HAD ONE SO IM VOTING MCRIB!!!!   THO I DO LOVE THIN MINTS, THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, SO I SHOULD PROBABLY LIKE THIS!!!  MAYBE ILL TRY IT THIS YEAR!! LOL
#3 | 960 days ago

they r great!!  "if u like mint/chocolate"
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#4 | 960 days ago

I can't do ice cream.    so can't say yes, all tho I do love mint !!!
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#5 | 960 days ago

I think I tried it in my youth...  Didn't care for it much.

I have severely cut back on my McD's visits.  Just trying to be a little healthier.  But in the past when the McRib showed up I was a little curious and a little scared at the same time to try it.  Never did.  Am I missing something?
#6 | 960 days ago

they should be around all year!
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#7 | 960 days ago

If I have a choice between McD's or Sonic,  I choose Sonic everytime.  No contest.  No McD's
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#8 | 960 days ago

I don't eat at McDonald's.
#9 | 960 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I think I tried it in my youth...  Didn't care for it much.

I have severely cut back on my McD's visits.  Just trying to be a little healthier.  But in the past when the McRib showed up I was a little curious and a little scared at the same time to try it.  Never did.  Am I missing something?
Ask Janet....
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#10 | 960 days ago

 I'm a BK guy.  Love the flame broiled burger!
I like Burger King  
#11 | 960 days ago

icfeet wrote:
I think they should be around all year....I mean come on, it's just a shake!
I'ver never had A Shamrock Shake!!!  Will definitely look for it and ask for it.  I picked McRib because I've never had the Shake.  I do like Thin Mints so maybe I'll like this.  A small one!!!
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#12 | 959 days ago

 They are gross, just like the rest of their crap! lol.
I like Burger King  
#13 | 959 days ago

McRib is meaty(?) goodness greatness. Congress should make that a vegetable instead of pizza. This is America. (Im a lactose inolernty so no shakes for me)
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#14 | 959 days ago

Azil wrote:
they should be around all year!
They SHOULD be around all year. ....but the SPORTS you like should be banned.
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#15 | 959 days ago

Does this shake shake? What make is the shake?  Is it better than cake? How much does it take if it is not a fake? What is at stake if it raises your rake? Do you need to sit beside a lake when someone else's bake?  Did Jake ever have this shake for his dear's sake?  I hope it keeps all awake?  I just feel I have made a big misTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
#16 | 959 days ago

Thanks for the add.
#17 | 959 days ago

sounds good but never had one
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#18 | 959 days ago

They are good but i think most McDonald shakes are good
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#19 | 959 days ago

Since I married on the 18th of March --after ST. Patricks day --it meant alot to me to have them than and now --GO SHAMROCK GREEN!!!!!
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#20 | 959 days ago

Pineapple/Mango Smoothie, the only thing McDonalds has done right in a long time.
Shamrock Shakes are GROSS  
#21 | 959 days ago

I don't like McD's now if it was BK maybe i'd try it.
#22 | 959 days ago

I never had one before nor really paid attention to them. Dont eat alot of McD's.
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#23 | 959 days ago

I've never even seen one. I plan to keep it that way.
#24 | 959 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
McRib is meaty(?) goodness greatness. Congress should make that a vegetable instead of pizza. This is America. (Im a lactose inolernty so no shakes for me)
I'm glad you fixed the goodness/greatness part (hehe, it sounded like I said "goodness gracious" because I'm sick).  

Last time they came around, I missed them.  They closed the McDonald's that was by my house and I don't really pass any others in my daily musings.  Not to make excuses since it's simply unacceptable.  We need some sort of McRib alert system.  Like a "snow chain".  I'll be near the bottom since I obviously can't be relied on.  Let's get on top of this, shall we?
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#25 | 959 days ago

I have visited McDonalds in a while, I remember the McRib being good though, so the Mrs and I went to try it.  IT SUCKED!  So sad because it was good at one time, so it would be nice to have the McRib year roung, but not  the way it is being created today.  The sauce seems to be the same but not sure what is being used to imitate meat of some sort. 
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#26 | 959 days ago

I've never even heard of Shamrock Shake..... can't comment
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#27 | 959 days ago

 They used to have one every winter called the Arctic Orange shake. I liked those a lot more than the Shamrock.
Shamrock Shakes are GROSS  
#28 | 959 days ago
BDV4U (+)

packpat wrote:
Since I married on the 18th of March --after ST. Patricks day --it meant alot to me to have them than and now --GO SHAMROCK GREEN!!!!!
I got married on April 20th (420). Should I demand a marijuana-flavored shake?
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#29 | 959 days ago

 I  HAVE  NEVER  HEARD  OF THIS   DRINK 
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#30 | 959 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I got married on April 20th (420). Should I demand a marijuana-flavored shake?
GO FOR IT !!!
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#31 | 959 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I'm glad you fixed the goodness/greatness part (hehe, it sounded like I said "goodness gracious" because I'm sick).  

Last time they came around, I missed them.  They closed the McDonald's that was by my house and I don't really pass any others in my daily musings.  Not to make excuses since it's simply unacceptable.  We need some sort of McRib alert system.  Like a "snow chain".  I'll be near the bottom since I obviously can't be relied on.  Let's get on top of this, shall we?
There's an app for that or you can use the google maps plugin.
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#32 | 959 days ago

THE MC RIB Baby 
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#33 | 959 days ago

the ultimate sandwich................McDONALDS CHEDDAR MELT..........mmmm mmmmmmmm good...........
#34 | 958 days ago

i usually get a shamrock shake swirlled with a chocolate so it's like a mint chocolate chip thing. perfect cure for a hangover =)
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#35 | 958 days ago

only thing good about McDonalds is the fries!
I like Burger King  
#36 | 958 days ago

michman49 wrote:
only thing good about McDonalds is the fries!
i think there chicken nuggets are pretty tasty so is their Hi-C & Dr. Pepper lol
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#37 | 958 days ago

I like this better...
green bee...
#38 | 958 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
i think there chicken nuggets are pretty tasty so is their Hi-C & Dr. Pepper lol
never really had the nuggets??? hmmmmmmmmmmm may have to stop in. 

 i to like dr. pepper. get that when i stop for fries
I like Burger King  
#39 | 958 days ago

michman49 wrote:
never really had the nuggets??? hmmmmmmmmmmm may have to stop in. 

 i to like dr. pepper. get that when i stop for fries
For a limited time....McBites....kinda like Chicken selects, but small like McNuggets....hope they keep THEM around...
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#40 | 958 days ago

When did the dude from the B-52's get breast implants?
#41 | 958 days ago

No Options Really, When I Get Bored Of The Char-Broiled @ Carl's Jr, It's Back To The Big Ole M, Not Often and Lately Though, But i Do Love Me Some McRib Though, Is It Just Me, Or Is It A Dollar Menu Item Every Where Else? Just Curious, Because People Here Buy It In Droves, But Limited To 20 Per Customer (10 Walk-In And 10 Drive-Thru). And Yes People Go Thru The Hassle to Get 20.
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#42 | 952 days ago

with new diagnosis- all fast food chains are out for me- never heard or seen a shamrock shake and I always question anything that states " boneless" rib---- arent  bones a part of your " rib cage" ? ICE- wanna give me some clarification here?
McDonalds is the DEBBIL  
#43 | 951 days ago

Although It's Not Possible, I Wish We Could Have A In N Out...
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#44 | 950 days ago

 Best seasonal Milk Shake.....easily the Caramel Apple Milk Shake from Steak N' Shake
McDonalds is the DEBBIL  
#45 | 948 days ago

It's not St. Patrick's Day for me unless I have a shamrock shake.  I love those things.
I LOVE Shamrock Shakes  
#46 | 947 days ago

I am not into the shakes, but I could go for the Mcrib all year....
McRib McRib McRIB!  
#47 | 947 days ago

Shamrock Shakes are the only thing I get from McDonalds! They should deff be there all year long!
#48 | 943 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Pineapple/Mango Smoothie, the only thing McDonalds has done right in a long time.
Love it!!!!
Other (the choice of Beans everywhere)  
#49 | 943 days ago

EMSRealty wrote:
I have visited McDonalds in a while, I remember the McRib being good though, so the Mrs and I went to try it.  IT SUCKED!  So sad because it was good at one time, so it would be nice to have the McRib year roung, but not  the way it is being created today.  The sauce seems to be the same but not sure what is being used to imitate meat of some sort. 
It was probably part of their pink slime campaign. We will f**kin eat anything apparently.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 09/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 33 comments | Last by kteacher
Why is a raven like a writing-desk?
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
5 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Oddfool
We're ALL a little Looney
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
4 opinions | 6 comments | Last by Oddfool
How old is your soul?
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
4 opinions | 10 comments | Last by Oddfool
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
10 opinions | 14 comments | Last by Oddfool