Skip to Next Poll »
10
And the nominees are...
I know I keep saying that I'm going to start this back up and I keep dropping the ball. Part of that is because I'm not happy with the name of the award, and I'd like to change it. Another part is because I'm flaky sometimes when it comes to the fun stuff here.

Anyway, let's try this again. Not only would I like to hear your nominations for the best Locker Room poll in the past few weeks (go back however far you want - just to open things up), but I also think it's time we go ahead and give out an award for the best series as well...so give me those too.
| Closed on 03/10/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
18 Fans
Question
-5389.7781. I nominate this/these original poll(s)
-5395.7222. I nominate this/these series poll(s)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 926 days ago

(Edited by Lobotomy Jones)
 1. I nominate the Best/Worst Baseball Attractions that devolved into an argument about Kat's spine. 

2. Filter Error
1. 666  2. 666  
  
56 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 926 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Besides the daily or weekly ones,

I enjoyed RANDOM IDIOMS that ASHLIE created.

The MENAGE A TARD ones, from CACTUS and JASON, have also been phenominal!! 


1. 6  2. 9  
#2 | 926 days ago

Will you guys release a few of 'nach's polls for research purposes? 
#3 | 926 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Beaneaters wrote:
Will you guys release a few of 'nach's polls for research purposes? 
 who?
1. 6  2. 9  
#4 | 926 days ago

(Edited by Lobotomy Jones)
 1. I nominate the Best/Worst Baseball Attractions that devolved into an argument about Kat's spine. 

2. Filter Error
1. 666  2. 666  
#5 | 926 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 I agree with the White Sox fan above me. 




But I also nominate, Kramers who said it, and Gearheads Lib Tard polls. 
1. 6  2. 6  
#6 | 926 days ago

 1. I agree about the Best/Worst Baseball Attractions/Kat's Spine...strictly because that was the most ridiculous argument on ML31's side.

2. The Menage A Tard
1. 21  2. 21  
#7 | 926 days ago

Series:  Filter Error
Other:  (I'll come back, I can't think right now.  I'll need to do a little digging.)
#8 | 926 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
 1. I nominate the Best/Worst Baseball Attractions that devolved into an argument about Kat's spine. 

2. Filter Error
LOL!!

I nominate

Menage a Tard
Filter Error
Random Questions ones
#9 | 926 days ago

1. Any Leigh poll while she has 'her head straight."

2. Tard / Q said it
1. 514  2. 404  
#10 | 926 days ago

Menage a tard (no bias)

On a serious note, I'll go with "A Time to Say Goodbye" for no other reason than ML getting owned.  Per usual....
#11 | 926 days ago




Think i'll nominate ..........


Filter Error

Open Lines to Songs

Phone A Friend

Random Questions

Menage a Tard
1. 7  2. 7  
#12 | 926 days ago

I Love this Place. I wouldn't Know What I Would Do Without You Guys.
1. 311  2. 311  
#13 | 926 days ago

Series: My Random Questions mainly because you people give the best answers in those.
              Daily Jeopardy
              Who Said It
              Ask Jack
              Jess' DQ

Non-Series: Nellie's Hey Girl poll
                       janet's Q URL
                       Kevin's I'd Shoot you twice
                       Violet's Yearbook
                       Glenda's Little Pink Houses.
                      
1. 87  2. 87  
#14 | 926 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Dream_Machine wrote:
I Love this Place. I wouldn't Know What I Would Do Without You Guys.
 Right back atcha Thomas. 
1. 6  2. 6  
#15 | 926 days ago

I very much enjoyed the "Baby if you've ever wondered" thread.    So I nominate that one.
#16 | 926 days ago

Should I start a petition, get some signatures, protest (figuratively), submit to Mr Ty, asking for a name change. I'm partial to The Quey!
Nominations: Filter, Random ?, QWSI.
1. 368  2. 367  
#17 | 926 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Should I start a petition, get some signatures, protest (figuratively), submit to Mr Ty, asking for a name change. I'm partial to The Quey!
Nominations: Filter, Random ?, QWSI.
We could hold an "Occupy Faniq" until we get what we want.  
#18 | 926 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
We could hold an "Occupy Faniq" until we get what we want.  
I knew I could count on you!
1. 368  2. 367  
#19 | 926 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Where's the love???
1. 6  2. 9  
#20 | 926 days ago

I'm taking my thongs and going home









1. 49  2. 49  
#21 | 926 days ago

...
1. 87  2. 87  
#22 | 926 days ago

 For as much sh** as  i give her Ashley has done a fanfu**ingtastic job with Filter.  Thats my vote.  
 
#23 | 926 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
 For as much sh** as  i give her Ashley has done a fanfu**ingtastic job with Filter.  Thats my vote.  
 
 awww 
1. 12  2. 34  
#24 | 926 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
 For as much sh** as  i give her Ashley has done a fanfu**ingtastic job with Filter.  Thats my vote.  
 
If it weren't for the FE, I'd have to go to the State Mental Institute to find quality f**kers like you guys to hang out with every day!
#25 | 926 days ago
BDV4U (+)

I miss Jeopardy.

The music ones that icfeet & hclcdestin put on are fun, too.

Mainly, I stay to the sports polls on this sports site (what a concept). I plan on having 36 polls coming up for the 2012 baseball season (the 6 divisional ones are done & will be open on Feb 27, the 30 team ones I still have to create).
#26 | 926 days ago

In the category of recurring polls...  I want to nominate The Sick Side.  Those have been consistently the most entertaining polls in the Locker Room.
#27 | 926 days ago

For the record, regarding the Jeopardy polls:

1.) It's only a hiatus. It will come back when I have more time. July is the best case scenario.

2.) As I said before, if anyone wants to take temporary stead of it, go for it.
#28 | 926 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Michael_G wrote:
I'm taking my thongs and going home









I excluded all daily or weekly polls.  Otherwise, yours and Filter Error and a few others would of been nominated by me.

I went the route of voting on the random polls....sorry Clown face! 
1. 6  2. 9  
#29 | 926 days ago
John_Daly (+)

I nominate my own brilliant poll about "The best year of Movies"      Maybe you guys forgot about it, but I didnt.
#30 | 926 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I excluded all daily or weekly polls.  Otherwise, yours and Filter Error and a few others would of been nominated by me.

I went the route of voting on the random polls....sorry Clown face! 
 You could do both 
1. 12  2. 34  
#31 | 926 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jswol54 wrote:
We could hold an "Occupy Faniq" until we get what we want.  
 I'm in, unless there's a chance of getting booted then I have never seen you before in my life. 
1. 6  2. 6  
#32 | 926 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I'm in, unless there's a chance of getting booted then I have never seen you before in my life. 
 Well...you'd just come back as "cubsgirl3"
1. 69  2. 69  
#33 | 926 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

icfeet wrote:
 Well...you'd just come back as "cubsgirl3"
 No thank you, I think I'm ready to give up 2 and just be cubsgirl again. 
1. 6  2. 6  
#34 | 926 days ago
18packabs (+)

Gee, everyone who is in the Filter "Clique" voted for that, can you say Popularity Contest?
#35 | 925 days ago
John_Daly (+)

18packabs wrote:
Gee, everyone who is in the Filter "Clique" voted for that, can you say Popularity Contest?
Poplarthy coentest...

Foupelariy coneset...

Poupoerlary coenetest....



No I cant, actually.   
#36 | 925 days ago

I guess the F/E polls as far as series go, although Ask Jack is a good when people actually ask Jack a question.
Ash is kinda like Oprah becasue didnt the whole ask Jack thing evolve from the F/E?
#37 | 925 days ago
18packabs (+)

John_Daly wrote:
Poplarthy coentest...

Foupelariy coneset...

Poupoerlary coenetest....



No I cant, actually.   
I wouldn't expect a card carrying Member to be able to.
#38 | 925 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Poplarthy coentest...

Foupelariy coneset...

Poupoerlary coenetest....



No I cant, actually.   
1. 87  2. 87  
#39 | 925 days ago

Random 5's
#40 | 925 days ago

18packabs wrote:
Gee, everyone who is in the Filter "Clique" voted for that, can you say Popularity Contest?
I didn't vote for it, and I thought I was in the Klick.         (Wait, I think I see the problem...spelling is a bit off...wtf group am I in?)
#41 | 925 days ago

18packabs wrote:
Gee, everyone who is in the Filter "Clique" voted for that, can you say Popularity Contest?
 Does posting in Filter automatically put you in the Filter Clique? If so, I suppose it would make sense that Filter would be the poll those people vote for, considering they post in it every day. I don't think it matters to anyone who's in there or who posts it, so I don't think it has anything to do with a popularity contest.

I personally want to nominate Janet's "Phone a Q'er" and any of the music series polls.
1. 12  2. 34  
#42 | 925 days ago

 Yes that was me - I removed all comments that didn't have squat to do with the poll. I need to sort through these to make another poll to vote on the nominees. 
1. 12  2. 34  
#43 | 925 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Menage a tard (no bias)

On a serious note, I'll go with "A Time to Say Goodbye" for no other reason than ML getting owned.  Per usual....
I vote for "A time to say goodbye" because jswol is just so very funny when he tries to pretend he's not mad about being shown how childish he acts.
#44 | 925 days ago

BRye21 wrote:
 1. I agree about the Best/Worst Baseball Attractions/Kat's Spine...strictly because that was the most ridiculous argument on ML31's side.

2. The Menage A Tard
I 2nd the baseball attractions poll because it is a shining example internet thread pettiness.
#45 | 925 days ago

I agree with the baseball attractions poll but not for any of the reasons listed...I actually liked to see pictures of baseball parks around the country and see/read what they have to offer. I wish more people would have participated and it would have stayed on topic so I could see more pics of more parks. 
1. 12  2. 34  
#46 | 925 days ago

Jess wrote:
I agree with the baseball attractions poll but not for any of the reasons listed...I actually liked to see pictures of baseball parks around the country and see/read what they have to offer. I wish more people would have participated and it would have stayed on topic so I could see more pics of more parks. 
You aren't alone...
#47 | 925 days ago

1. 87  2. 87  
#48 | 925 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 who?
It's kind of like the movie 'The Village',  he is one of 'Those We Do Not Speak Of'. BTW, the color red attracts them, well, more like Black 'n' Silver in this case.


#49 | 925 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Oddfool wrote:
I didn't vote for it, and I thought I was in the Klick.         (Wait, I think I see the problem...spelling is a bit off...wtf group am I in?)
Apparently, mine!  (lmao)
1. 6  2. 9  
#50 | 925 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Beaneaters wrote:
It's kind of like the movie 'The Village',  he is one of 'Those We Do Not Speak Of'. BTW, the color red attracts them, well, more like Black 'n' Silver in this case.


I remember now!  I remember from Season 1 before I took my 1 year leave of absence.
1. 6  2. 9  
#51 | 925 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Jess wrote:
I agree with the baseball attractions poll but not for any of the reasons listed...I actually liked to see pictures of baseball parks around the country and see/read what they have to offer. I wish more people would have participated and it would have stayed on topic so I could see more pics of more parks. 
THANK YOU!

I knew, one of these days, I would create a POLL that was worth while......of course, with my luck, it ended up being jacked up 

Maybe we can remove those off track posts and keep the ones pertaining to the actual Poll question???

Just kidding!     Not really 
1. 6  2. 9  
#52 | 925 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
THANK YOU!

I knew, one of these days, I would create a POLL that was worth while......of course, with my luck, it ended up being jacked up 

Maybe we can remove those off track posts and keep the ones pertaining to the actual Poll question???

Just kidding!     Not really 
An evil plot to eliminate all of my posts???

Dastardly!
#53 | 925 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
 For as much sh** as  i give her Ashley has done a fanfu**ingtastic job with Filter.  Thats my vote.  
 
this, ugh.
#54 | 922 days ago
18packabs (+)

Jess wrote:
 Does posting in Filter automatically put you in the Filter Clique? If so, I suppose it would make sense that Filter would be the poll those people vote for, considering they post in it every day. I don't think it matters to anyone who's in there or who posts it, so I don't think it has anything to do with a popularity contest.

I personally want to nominate Janet's "Phone a Q'er" and any of the music series polls.
I don't think so, I post in there occassionally and I am not all "Cliqued" up around here. Rock the VOTE!!!
#55 | 922 days ago

Good god, stfu.
1. 87  2. 87  
#56 | 922 days ago

 The polls that I really like are: This or That, Jeopardy, Who Said It. 
1. 11  2. 7  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Happy Birthday, Jess!...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 7 comments | Last by kteacher
F/E 8/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 25 comments | Last by Debi_L
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/21/14
5 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31