Skip to Next Poll »
16
If your not going to go, I'll take you're turn
I know we all have our spelling and grammar pet peeves, and let's face it - we also all make mistakes, whether they be typos, spelling errors, grammatical errors, phone autocorrect...whatever. And sometimes we just let it go because we just don't care to fix it. I'm not judging - As much of a grammar stickler as I am, I do it too. Here are some of my pet peeves:

The obvious - 
You're / your
It's / its
They're / their / there
To / too (I'm scared if people put "two" in place of either of the others)
Then / than (this is the one that bugs me the most)

Less obvious, but still annoys me:
Of / have ("I could of..." - no. It's "I could have..."
Saying "as him" or "as me" etc. in cases where it would read "as he is" or "as you are" fully expressed, etc.

Annoys me, but I do it sometimes anyway because it sounds goofy otherwise - 
Ending a sentence with a preposition
Saying I like something "better" instead of "more"
Punctuation - too many ellipses (...) and parentheses (word hugs), and commas sometimes

What are your favorite  (or least favorite, as the case may be) errors?
| Closed on 03/11/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
26 Fans 
4%a. Just the ones you listed under "obvious"
4%b. These less obvious...
19%c. ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are
4%d. Just these...
35%e. None, I don't really care
35%f. Other

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#16 | 963 days ago

I have saw some really bad spelling and grammar by ,many peaples around here in my time. I don't speaks the english too good, so I usually don't gives a damn when peaples make grammar or spelling errors.
None, I don't really care  
  
69 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 963 days ago

 Oh  - and adding apostrophes before the "s" in a word you're making plural. 
Other  
#2 | 963 days ago

 Text talk. Can't stand it! Type out the whole f**king word you lazy b**tards. I'll use the occasional "Lol" or "Lmao" as a short way of saying that I'm joking around but that's about it. Everything else is typed out complete 


Other  
#3 | 963 days ago

GET OVE'R IT....................lmao..............
#4 | 963 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Oh  - and adding apostrophes before the "s" in a word you're making plural. 
Yeah...there was one really bad I saw the other night where someone wrote shouldn't's, then made up for it by taking the apostrophe off...after the n.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#5 | 963 days ago

People who type everything out in a text message. Hurry up, MOM, it doesn't take 2 messages to say this. Sheesh. It's called text speak for a reason. Spit it out....quicker.




I'll be back for my real and more detailed answer when I get bored.
Just these...  
#6 | 963 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
kobe_lova wrote:
People who type everything out in a text message. Hurry up, MOM, it doesn't take 2 messages to say this. Sheesh. It's called text speak for a reason. Spit it out....quicker.




I'll be back for my real and more detailed answer when I get bored.

 
Other  
#7 | 963 days ago

woody050681 wrote:

 
Just these...  
#8 | 963 days ago
Nick__ (+)

I have no room to talk/type . I am will admit that I am not even close to being a good typer or speller, but, the 1 thing that bothers me are those people that type everything in CAPS.  



None, I don't really care  
#9 | 963 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Me and the other people, instead of the other people and I.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#10 | 963 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

 I can annoy most people with a single sentence of extended thought reflected rhetoric!!!
#11 | 963 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Me and the other people, instead of the other people and I.
 That one's tricky though - sometimes saying "the other people and I" is incorrect. For example, you wouldn't say "She's going with Julie and I to the movies", you would say "She's going with me and Julie" or "She's going with Julie and me" ... simply because if you take Julie out of the equation, you would say "She's going with me to the movies" rather than "She's going with I to the movies." I see people say "the other people and I" a lot in places where it would be "the other people and me", and it bugs me just as much as the other way around does.
Other  
#12 | 963 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Nick__ wrote:
I have no room to talk/type . I am will admit that I am not even close to being a good typer or speller, but, the 1 thing that bothers me are those people that type everything in CAPS.  



 Oh I know, I mess up too. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to be all "holier than thou" and above people just because bad spelling and grammar irk me. I hate all-caps too; I rarely read posts that are like that.
Other  
#13 | 963 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Jess wrote:
 That one's tricky though - sometimes saying "the other people and I" is incorrect. For example, you wouldn't say "She's going with Julie and I to the movies", you would say "She's going with me and Julie" or "She's going with Julie and me" ... simply because if you take Julie out of the equation, you would say "She's going with me to the movies" rather than "She's going with I to the movies." I see people say "the other people and I" a lot in places where it would be "the other people and me", and it bugs me just as much as the other way around does.
Touche. But you got the gist of what I meant.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#14 | 963 days ago

Not great at grammar or spelling therefore will try not to throw stones,lol!
None, I don't really care  
#15 | 963 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Ohiosprtzfan wrote:
Not great at grammar or spelling therefore will try not to throw stones,lol!
My ex is the worst! She would constantly say how grammar & spelling were her worst subjects, so when I would say something - in a teaching manner, not condescending - be it for something she has written, or for our son's homework, she gets highly-defensive and starts huge arguments! I just roll my eyes, give my "WTF!" look and let her stay inarticulate.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#16 | 963 days ago

I have saw some really bad spelling and grammar by ,many peaples around here in my time. I don't speaks the english too good, so I usually don't gives a damn when peaples make grammar or spelling errors.
None, I don't really care  
#17 | 963 days ago

alot - instead of a lot.


After that I've got nothing. It's all about rereading, which in a post here you might not always do. With Firefox a little red line pops up when an error is made.
#18 | 963 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Here you go, Jess, this quiz is up your alley! I'm embarrassed that I "only" scored Advanced (100% on Beginner phase, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced and 73% on the Expert questions).
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#19 | 962 days ago

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)
BDV4U wrote:
Here you go, Jess, this quiz is up your alley! I'm embarrassed that I "only" scored Advanced (100% on Beginner phase, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced and 73% on the Expert questions).

English Genius

I scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

(The exclamation point was theirs, but decided to keep it anyways.)

Although now I want to see what I got wrong on the 'Advanced' part.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#20 | 962 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:

English Genius

I scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

(The exclamation point was theirs, but decided to keep it anyways.)

Although now I want to see what I got wrong on the 'Advanced' part.
The creator has a blog site with the score key. I missed the almighty farther/further, which I always over-think! The rest were brain-farts for going too fast.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#21 | 962 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
The creator has a blog site with the score key. I missed the almighty farther/further, which I always over-think! The rest were brain-farts for going too fast.
Ah, found it. I thought it was sad that the desert/dessert was part of the 'Expert' section. The one that I know for sure I got wrong was complement/compliment, which was just a dumb error.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#22 | 962 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Ah, found it. I thought it was sad that the desert/dessert was part of the 'Expert' section. The one that I know for sure I got wrong was complement/compliment, which was just a dumb error.
That was one of my brain-farts, too.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#23 | 962 days ago

Then/than and except/accept. I know my grammar and punctuation are atrocious sometimes, but there aint no reason on God's green earth to use accept when your mean except.

You know what is even worse than the reading the bad grammar and punctuation? Hearing someone hatchet the the English language.
It is ask, not axe or axed, also the word with, not wit, this may be fine in text speak but not when your conversing with another human being.
There are more, but I've had a lot going on the last couple of days and the lack of sleep is killing me. F**king teenagers!!!!
#24 | 962 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)



HA!   I know what's correct when I see it in front of me, but when I have to type them on my own.....meh!
None, I don't really care  
#25 | 962 days ago

(Edited by Sharp Square)


the obvious - 
You're / your
It's / its
They're / their / there
To / too (I'm scared if people put "two" in place of either of the others)
Then / than (this is the one that bugs me the most)

Ending a sentence with a preposition
Saying I like something "better" instead of "more"

Of / have ("I could of..." - no. It's "I could have..."




I do many of these often , i now think Jess would like to secretly kill me   someone copy and save this entire poll as evidence just in case i go missing !
None, I don't really care  
#26 | 962 days ago

My "favorites":

Should of/should have...this is prevalent here in some neighborhoods in the Philadelphia area. People spell what they think they have heard...'should've' sounds like 'should of', when the speaker clearly contracted the words 'should' and 'have'.

There/they're/their...I have lectured on this on various text boards, only to be deridden as the 'grammer (sic) police".

I/me...some people think that here is no proper usage of the word 'me'.  Jess' illustrations are spot-on.

I sometimes wonder just what some people were doing during English class. Nap time, perhaps?
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#27 | 962 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test ...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

It's funny that down below he has a list of the possible test results and "Oddly Expert", "Oddly Advanced", and "Oddly Intermediate" are rather low on the chart.  I missed and got the other end of the chart.   Hmmm, odd.

#28 | 962 days ago

I loved to pretend it matters when Scullyson messes up, but otherwise I tend to overlook those things unless I really can't figure out what the person is saying.
None, I don't really care  
#29 | 962 days ago

All of you convinced me to try the test; so here's my results..

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Beginner Distribution

    You scored 93% on Beginner, higher than 29% of your peers.

  • Intermediate Distribution

    You scored 93% on Intermediate, higher than 15% of your peers.

  • Advanced Distribution

    You scored 93% on Advanced, higher than 43% of your peers.

  • Expert Distribution

    You scored 80% on Expert, higher than 47% of your peers.

None, I don't really care  
#30 | 962 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Here you go, Jess, this quiz is up your alley! I'm embarrassed that I "only" scored Advanced (100% on Beginner phase, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced and 73% on the Expert questions).
 I can't get in there - I get the spinning wheel of death (l....o....a...d...i...n...g). Do I need to sign up for the site in order to take the quiz? That would be unfortunate.
Other  
#31 | 962 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Jess wrote:
 I can't get in there - I get the spinning wheel of death (l....o....a...d...i...n...g). Do I need to sign up for the site in order to take the quiz? That would be unfortunate.
Everyone else seemed to get in without incident.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#32 | 962 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
BDV4U wrote:
Everyone else seemed to get in without incident.
 That's why I'm asking if you need an account to get in there. I tried with all three major browsers, and either I'm impatient or it just won't load. I'm not getting an alert from trend-micro, so that's not it. 

I can get to the site, and when I click "Next" to take the quiz, I just get that little spinning wheel by my cursor as if it's thinking but it never gets anywhere. 
Other  
#33 | 962 days ago
BDV4U (+)

mojo wrote:
Then/than and except/accept. I know my grammar and punctuation are atrocious sometimes, but there aint no reason on God's green earth to use accept when your mean except.

You know what is even worse than the reading the bad grammar and punctuation? Hearing someone hatchet the the English language.
It is ask, not axe or axed, also the word with, not wit, this may be fine in text speak but not when your conversing with another human being.
There are more, but I've had a lot going on the last couple of days and the lack of sleep is killing me. F**king teenagers!!!!
Sew watts gnu wits ewe? Eyes axing 4 a friend.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#34 | 962 days ago

Jess wrote:
 That's why I'm asking if you need an account to get in there. I tried with all three major browsers, and either I'm impatient or it just won't load. I'm not getting an alert from trend-micro, so that's not it. 

I can get to the site, and when I click "Next" to take the quiz, I just get that little spinning wheel by my cursor as if it's thinking but it never gets anywhere. 
"NEXT" went straight to the quiz for me, with no delay.  You might have something blocking you, possibly a setting in an internet security program or something.     There are 4 pages of questions, then there is a optional request for personal information to sign up, but you can just skip that segment and get results.
#35 | 962 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I really try to not let spelling and grammar errors bother me. I think it bothers me more when people feel the need to point them out in a thread, I don't think it's ok to make someone look or feel stupid.
None, I don't really care  
#36 | 962 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
"NEXT" went straight to the quiz for me, with no delay.  You might have something blocking you, possibly a setting in an internet security program or something.     There are 4 pages of questions, then there is a optional request for personal information to sign up, but you can just skip that segment and get results.
 I'm curious, but after digging around trying to get in there for 20 minutes, I'm over it. Great job on your quiz though, genius! 
Other  
#37 | 962 days ago
Nick__ (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I really try to not let spelling and grammar errors bother me. I think it bothers me more when people feel the need to point them out in a thread, I don't think it's ok to make someone look or feel stupid.
 WURD!!!      


That annoys me the most!  Even more so than TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPS! (haha)

Hey, listen, I'm not perfect and sometimes I type too fast without proof reading because I'm at work or just lazy.  No one is perfect...DEAL WITH IT!   Right?!?!  (lmao) 
None, I don't really care  
#38 | 962 days ago
BDV4U (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I really try to not let spelling and grammar errors bother me. I think it bothers me more when people feel the need to point them out in a thread, I don't think it's ok to make someone look or feel stupid.
It's not the grammar and spelling that makes you look stupid, it's being a Cubs fan that makes you look stupid gorgeous! 
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#39 | 962 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
Just helped Jess take the test her computer wouldn't allow.


English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

 

 

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Beginner Distribution

    You scored 100% on Beginner, higher than 60% of your peers.

  • Intermediate Distribution

    You scored 100% on Intermediate, higher than 42% of your peers.

  • Advanced Distribution

    You scored 100% on Advanced, higher than 71% of your peers.

  • Expert Distribution

    You scored 100% on Expert, higher than 93% of your peers.

#40 | 962 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Just helped Jess take the test her computer wouldn't allow.


English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

 

 

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • Beginner Distribution

    You scored 100% on Beginner, higher than 60% of your peers.

  • Intermediate Distribution

    You scored 100% on Intermediate, higher than 42% of your peers.

  • Advanced Distribution

    You scored 100% on Advanced, higher than 71% of your peers.

  • Expert Distribution

    You scored 100% on Expert, higher than 93% of your peers.

 Thanks Odd! That was fun. 
Other  
#41 | 962 days ago

 LMAO!!! I haven't read any of the comments yet, but I saw the poll title and immediately went "ARGGHHH That needs editing!!" then I saw it was asked by Jess and started chuckling, cuz I knew it was on purpose....
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#42 | 962 days ago

 EVERYTHING!!! 
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#43 | 962 days ago

I SEEN instead of I SAW (and other verb tense errors) are my biggest grammatical pet peeve. 

I also dislike the word "but" because it turns everything said or typed before it into a falsehood.  I am not a stickler on this one because sometimes I'm just too lazy to figure out a better way to say what I want to say.
#44 | 962 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

(Edited by NorseHeathen)
AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I SEEN instead of I SAW (and other verb tense errors) are my biggest grammatical pet peeve. 

I also dislike the word "but" because it turns everything said or typed before it into a falsehood.  I am not a stickler on this one because sometimes I'm just too lazy to figure out a better way to say what I want to say.
I see...
I have seen...
I saw...


Now I'm going to go hide before Christi opens up a can of Kentucky whoop-arse (yes, I know I used a slang term) upon me.

But, (...I mean) However, 

she could decide to be merciful.  
#45 | 962 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
I see...
I have seen...
I saw...


Now I'm going to go hide before Christi opens up a can of Kentucky whoop-arse (yes, I know I used a slang term) upon me.

But, (...I mean) However, 

she could decide to be merciful.  
Your  options are acceptable to me.  It's the "I seen" that is missing the "have" that works like nails on chalkboard.

And that Kentucky whoop-arse is some dangerous stuff. 
#46 | 962 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
I see...
I have seen...
I saw...


Now I'm going to go hide before Christi opens up a can of Kentucky whoop-arse (yes, I know I used a slang term) upon me.

But, (...I mean) However, 

she could decide to be merciful.  
 Shut the hell up.....you've no room to talk with your abusive and technically incorrect use of ellipses... in addition to your liberal adaptations of other punctuation marks in an effort to manipulate the 'tone' or 'presentation' of your prose.


#47 | 962 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
 Shut the hell up.....you've no room to talk with your abusive and technically incorrect use of ellipses... in addition to your liberal adaptations of other punctuation marks in an effort to manipulate the 'tone' or 'presentation' of your prose.


 

Man you shut the hell up...who are you anyways...
#48 | 962 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
 

Man you shut the hell up...who are you anyways...
 www.youtube.com/watch
#49 | 962 days ago

...
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#50 | 962 days ago

I seem to have interrupted something.

#51 | 961 days ago
BDV4U (+)

(Edited by BDV4U)
AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I seem to have interrupted something.

ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#52 | 961 days ago

I never made a mistake...I thought i did once, but I was wrong....
Other  
#53 | 961 days ago

(Edited by janet011685)
Chief_aka_James wrote:

English Genius

I scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

(The exclamation point was theirs, but decided to keep it anyways.)

Although now I want to see what I got wrong on the 'Advanced' part.
You scored THAT well, yet still used the word (or non-word, really) "anyways"?
That quiz is obviously a load of s**t.


EDIT:  (Although I scored English Genius, too.  At 4am.  But I apparently screwed up on a beginner question.  I'd care more, and probably check the answer key, if it wasn't 4am.)

You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
#54 | 961 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You scored THAT well, yet still used the word (or non-word, really) "anyways"?
That quiz is obviously a load of s**t.


EDIT:  (Although I scored English Genius, too.  At 4am.  But I apparently screwed up on a beginner question.  I'd care more, and probably check the answer key, if it wasn't 4am.)

You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
Merriam-Webster has it, so I'll go with it.

hee hee to you missing a beginner question. I did mine at 4am as well, so no excuses.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#55 | 961 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Merriam-Webster has it, so I'll go with it.

hee hee to you missing a beginner question. I did mine at 4am as well, so no excuses.
Yeah, but you probably woke up at 3am.  I'd been awake since 6am the previous day, worked all day, and didn't get a break/nap.  
#56 | 961 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You scored THAT well, yet still used the word (or non-word, really) "anyways"?
That quiz is obviously a load of s**t.


EDIT:  (Although I scored English Genius, too.  At 4am.  But I apparently screwed up on a beginner question.  I'd care more, and probably check the answer key, if it wasn't 4am.)

You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
 My husband says "anyways" all the time and it drives me NUTS. I never say anything though...I don't want to be one of those nag wives. I do say stuff when I hear his friends or someone else say it in front of him. So far he hasn't taken the hint  
Other  
#57 | 961 days ago

Some of you sound like you have never spent any time in a chat room.  There is a chat language and it's far from being correct english, so i wouldn't judge too harshly.  Incorrect english bothered me a lot when  i first came to the intenet but not so much anymore. Heck nothing bothers me much anymore. 
Other  
#58 | 961 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yeah, but you probably woke up at 3am.  I'd been awake since 6am the previous day, worked all day, and didn't get a break/nap.  
Didn't I say no excuses?

And no, I was still awake at 4am. Knowing how f**ked up my sleep schedule can be, you should've known this.
ALL of it - I'm just as psycho as you are  
#59 | 960 days ago

The best grammatical I've seen lately just happened to occur last night on another board.  The topic was "The Foo Fighters are awful.  How do they continue selling records and winning awards?"  Not two posts in, another guy (an obvious FF fan) chimed in with: "YOUR A MORAN!!!!"  

Two birds with one stone.....on one post.  Well done, imbasile! 
#60 | 960 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I'm back.

So, I'm more irritated by spelling errors, not typos, errors. (imbecile*) I'm used to people not being able to spell, but when spell check is readily available, I don't understand. When speaking, most of these things matter less to me, but when reading it, I get annoyed. Sometimes, I sound like an idiot, but I try not to "read" like one. I guess the worst one for me is "of" instead of "have". I get that it sounds like that when you say "should've" but still... Then/than affect the meaning of a sentence, so it bugs me to have to re-read it for comprehension.

Also, I'll correct strangers only if I'm in the mood, but I'll correct my friiinds a lot, mainly because it bugs some of them and makes me laugh. If you feel stupid because someone corrected you, something is wrong. Criticism is a part of life that we all should have been experiencing since pre-school. But anyway, I will almost always correct the person talking sh** to someone else when they are wrong... because if you're going to call someone an idiot, you should make sure your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are correct. Speaking of punctuation, I'm not bothered by most of it, but periods are necessary for more than determining likelihood of pregnancies.
Just these...  
#61 | 960 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
The best grammatical I've seen lately just happened to occur last night on another board.  The topic was "The Foo Fighters are awful.  How do they continue selling records and winning awards?"  Not two posts in, another guy (an obvious FF fan) chimed in with: "YOUR A MORAN!!!!"  

Two birds with one stone.....on one post.  Well done, imbasile! 
Maybe his last name WAS Moran...I have saw peaple with that last name, so you should mind you're p's and q's, two...:-)
Other  
#62 | 960 days ago

I get messages from a guy all the time who references "are team" instead of "our team".

I hate to make another adult feel stupid, but It makes me want to scream into a pillow.
These less obvious...  
#63 | 958 days ago

Whale, iph your gonna take of four spellen end grammer en hear, im phuct.
Other  
#64 | 956 days ago

I am guilty of most of the offenses you listed, I noticed I'm more careful depending on whose poll I'm posting in lately. Oh wait, I don't shout unless it's warranted, and sometimes I am confused as to which spelling to choose when my auto spell pops up. Misspelling names irritates me.
Other  
#65 | 953 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Whale, iph your gonna take of four spellen end grammer en hear, im phuct.
Don't say phuct.
Just these...  
#66 | 953 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Don't say phuct.
Eggsaktly.  Saaa skewered,  skrewed.
#67 | 953 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

#68 | 940 days ago

(Edited by Yosefederation)
Your way to picky with grammer. its time , you see, their are issues, you could of mentioned then these. Ide like it better if you'd picked "some other" poll topic anyway. :)
None, I don't really care  
#69 | 940 days ago

I've got another one that I forgot.

When people are telling a personal story, often they will use the pronoun 'you" in a place where they should have used "I." 

A lady on the news just spoke of what she was doing after the tornadoes hit her hometown.  She's a janitor at one of the high schools.  Speaking of herself, she said, "You ran into lockers.  You ran into desks..."

When did we, as a society, stop taking responsibility for the things that happen in our lives?

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/23/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Beaneaters