Skip to Next Poll »
3
Ace's Salary to Rid a Man Without a Trace?
The Yankee's are getting rid of AJ Burnett for 20 million dollars. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for the Yankees and Baseball
| Closed on 03/18/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | MLB, New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Pirates | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Teams:  New York Yankees
Players:  AJ Burnett
Team Breakout:
5 Fans 
80%a. Yes
20%b. No

  
9 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 922 days ago

Some Of The Perks Of Being The "Evil Empire/Universe". Money Ain't A Thang.
Yes  
#2 | 922 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Steinbrenners should just go ahead and pay the salary of everyone else in baseball, too, and really make the game fun! cheeky
Yes  
#3 | 922 days ago

Yankee's aren't the only team to do it. They are smart enough to get a little something rather then nothing like Detriot did with Gary Sheffield a few years ago they just paid everything without getting anything.
Yes  
#4 | 904 days ago

Impossible to answer the question.  Good for the Yankees in what way?  On the field or in the bank account?  Also, good or bad for the Yankees and good or bad for MLB in general are two VERY different things.
#5 | 903 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Impossible to answer the question.  Good for the Yankees in what way?  On the field or in the bank account?  Also, good or bad for the Yankees and good or bad for MLB in general are two VERY different things.
Good for the Yankees and look now he is on eh shelf for an while




The Yankee's win.  The Pirates will win also he isn't that bad of a pitcher.
Yes  
#6 | 900 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Good for the Yankees and look now he is on eh shelf for an while




The Yankee's win.  The Pirates will win also he isn't that bad of a pitcher.
Good for the Yankees in what way?  It's bad for the Yankees that they are still paying a large part of that salary.  It's good for them to get rid of a crappy pitcher...  Unless they replace him with someone worse...
#7 | 899 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Good for the Yankees in what way?  It's bad for the Yankees that they are still paying a large part of that salary.  It's good for them to get rid of a crappy pitcher...  Unless they replace him with someone worse...
They Replaced him with someone good

Michael Pineda

Yes  
#8 | 899 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
They Replaced him with someone good

Michael Pineda

He had an OK first year.  But you never know if he will get better or worse. 
#9 | 898 days ago

ML31 wrote:
He had an OK first year.  But you never know if he will get better or worse. 
Yankees need pitching so they need to take a shot. Yankees don't need Giant type pitching because if the Giants had the Yankees hitters they would win over 100 games every year. But they do need pitching and they gave up little for him.
Yes  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
ALL TIME YANKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked by TatsuKlinga2812812 | MLB, NYY, AL East | 10 questions asked 02/15/12
100 opinions | 5 comments | Last by ima246
Miami Marlins @ Atlanta Braves 8/29/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | MLB, ATL, MIA | 10 questions asked Today
0 predictions | Last by -
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*8/28
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, BOS, SF | 3 questions asked 08/24/14
51 predictions | Last by Scott | 5 hours left
MLB Pitchers Individual Over/Under - 8/28
Asked by Scott | MLB | 18 questions asked 08/26/14
144 predictions | Last by Scott | 4 hours left
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*8/30
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, BOS, SF | 3 questions asked 08/26/14
30 predictions | Last by JenX63