Skip to Next Poll »
3
8 Teams you dislike the most
| Closed on 03/20/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | MLB | Opinion List
Team Breakout:
Rank35 FansAvg (1st)
1.New York Yankees 5.6 (17)
2.Boston Red Sox 4.2 (4)
3.Chicago Cubs 2.0 (2)
4.Chicago White Sox8 1.8 (2)
5.Los Angeles Dodgers 1.7 (2)
6.New York Mets 1.7 (2)
7.Philadelphia Phillies 1.6
8.San Francisco Giants10 1.5 (1)
Also receiving votes:Atlanta Braves 1.2 (1)
Detroit Tigers7 1.1
Texas Rangers 1.1
Milwaukee Brewers 1.1 (2)
St. Louis Cardinals 1.0 (1)
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim1.0
Florida Marlins 1.0
Arizona Diamondbacks 0.9
Toronto Blue Jays 0.9
Cleveland Indians 0.9
Tampa Bay Rays 0.9
Minnesota Twins 0.8
Kansas City Royals 0.7
Cincinnati Reds 0.7 (1)
Baltimore Orioles 0.6
Pittsburgh Pirates0.5
Houston Astros 0.4
Colorado Rockies 0.4
Oakland Athletics 0.3
San Diego Padres 0.3
Seattle Mariners 0.3
Washington Nationals 0.2

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 795 days ago

Of course I put the yankees first! My second choice may surprise a lot of people but I chose the Cubs. Mainly because of their delusional fans here on Faniq. I get so sick of hearing about 103 years, goats, Bartman, and how Theo Epstein is their new savior.

Plus I'm a Detroit fan and hate all Chicago teams.
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago Cubs   3. Minnesota Twins   4. Boston Red Sox   5. Cleveland Indians   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. San Francisco Giants10   8. St. Louis Cardinals   
  
105 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 795 days ago

Honestly... after the Yankees, I really don't hate any other teams. The Rays are an annoyance, the Mets are still NY, and 1986 sucked, but the rest of the teams really don't bother me at all.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#2 | 795 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Pat wrote:
Honestly... after the Yankees, I really don't hate any other teams. The Rays are an annoyance, the Mets are still NY, and 1986 sucked, but the rest of the teams really don't bother me at all.
Agreed on the Yankees, anyway. My list is rivalry-driven - the various World Series with the Yanks & Sox, the division fight with Milwaukee, playoffs with Philly, still hate Jeffrey Leonard from 1987, the battles with Houston in the 90s & 00s, the "Pond Scum Mets" days of the 80s. White Sox? I just get sick of Hawk Harrelson on WGN! LOL Give me a #9 and I'll put Vin Scully & the Dodgers. wink
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#3 | 795 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Agreed on the Yankees, anyway. My list is rivalry-driven - the various World Series with the Yanks & Sox, the division fight with Milwaukee, playoffs with Philly, still hate Jeffrey Leonard from 1987, the battles with Houston in the 90s & 00s, the "Pond Scum Mets" days of the 80s. White Sox? I just get sick of Hawk Harrelson on WGN! LOL Give me a #9 and I'll put Vin Scully & the Dodgers. wink
Kinda surprised the Cubs didn't make your list.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#4 | 795 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Pat wrote:
Kinda surprised the Cubs didn't make your list.
Oh I love the Cubs rivalry! I grew up in a town that was 75-25% split in favor of St. Louis. Even families were divided. 347 days out of the year, we would laugh, drink & party together like old friends, but that other 18 days out of the year, for only that 3 hours, it was Hatfield & McCoys! After the game, it was one big family hug and back to drinking - didn't matter who won.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#5 | 795 days ago

Of course I put the yankees first! My second choice may surprise a lot of people but I chose the Cubs. Mainly because of their delusional fans here on Faniq. I get so sick of hearing about 103 years, goats, Bartman, and how Theo Epstein is their new savior.

Plus I'm a Detroit fan and hate all Chicago teams.
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago Cubs   3. Minnesota Twins   4. Boston Red Sox   5. Cleveland Indians   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. San Francisco Giants10   8. St. Louis Cardinals   
#6 | 795 days ago

Yes, I did put my own team on my list. Take a guess why.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Philadelphia Phillies   4. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  5. Los Angeles Dodgers   6. Florida Marlins   7. Pittsburgh Pirates  8. Baltimore Orioles   
#7 | 795 days ago

Red Sox here I hate everything about the Red Sox I even hate other New Enland teams because I hate the Red Sox
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#8 | 795 days ago

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I also hate 99% of Yankees fans. Mostly because they're the most ignorant, entitled bunch of front-runners in all of sports.

As a wiser man than me once said, "they're born on 3rd and they think they hit a triple."
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#9 | 795 days ago
BDV4U (+)

Pat wrote:
Oh yeah, that reminds me. I also hate 99% of Yankees fans. Mostly because they're the most ignorant, entitled bunch of front-runners in all of sports.

As a wiser man than me once said, "they're born on 3rd and they think they hit a triple."
...and complain they didn't get credit for a home run.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#10 | 795 days ago

Pat wrote:
Oh yeah, that reminds me. I also hate 99% of Yankees fans. Mostly because they're the most ignorant, entitled bunch of front-runners in all of sports.

As a wiser man than me once said, "they're born on 3rd and they think they hit a triple."
The were more likely born at home plate and hit a home 3rd isn't good enough. Yankees have been known more for home runs and not triples. Like Red Sox fan's aren't the same way. They try to act like it just not as good. I will die an Yankee fan I watch most of the game's they play.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#11 | 795 days ago

The were more likely born at home plate and hit a home 3rd isn't good enough. Yankees have been known more for home runs and not triples. Like Red Sox fan's aren't the same way. They try to act like it just not as good. I will die an Yankee fan I watch most of the game's they play.
 

My great grand father was an Yankee fan when
Ruth played years ago.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#12 | 795 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
...and complain they didn't get credit for a home run.
Shocked you hate the Yankees they really have nothing to do with your team and league I see a jealous St Louis fan be happy with that world series you won't see one for a real long time now the machine is gone.



THE JUICED MACHINE
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#13 | 795 days ago
BDV4U (+)

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Shocked you hate the Yankees they really have nothing to do with your team and league I see a jealous St Louis fan be happy with that world series you won't see one for a real long time now the machine is gone.



THE JUICED MACHINE
I have NOTHING to be jealous, not hatred, of. The Cardinals' former 1B never tested positive for PEDs, unlike the Yankees current 3B, so I wouldn't cast any stones. LOL
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#14 | 795 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I have NOTHING to be jealous, not hatred, of. The Cardinals' former 1B never tested positive for PEDs, unlike the Yankees current 3B, so I wouldn't cast any stones. LOL
Let's not make this a juicing argument because, um, really?  As far as I've heard, many players from many other teams have been suspected of/tested positive for PEDs.  In fact, I've heard more about players from other organizations than I have about Yankees players in that whole mess.


PS - I'm a Yankees fan, and, psshh, whatever.

1. Boston Red Sox   2. Philadelphia Phillies   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Minnesota Twins   7. Atlanta Braves   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#15 | 795 days ago

I hate every BIG market team...ruins the game
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#16 | 795 days ago
BDV4U (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Let's not make this a juicing argument because, um, really?  As far as I've heard, many players from many other teams have been suspected of/tested positive for PEDs.  In fact, I've heard more about players from other organizations than I have about Yankees players in that whole mess.


PS - I'm a Yankees fan, and, psshh, whatever.

You've forgotten the entire tearful 60 Minutes interview A-Rod had when he admitted he took steroids while with Texas? There's not speculation - it's his own admission! LMAO
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#17 | 794 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
The were more likely born at home plate and hit a home 3rd isn't good enough. Yankees have been known more for home runs and not triples. Like Red Sox fan's aren't the same way. They try to act like it just not as good. I will die an Yankee fan I watch most of the game's they play.
I love the fact that you completely missed the analogy. Well done.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#18 | 794 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
I love the fact that you completely missed the analogy. Well done.
I did lol I just took it into the Yankees world why take it to third when you already hit the home run.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#19 | 794 days ago
BDV4U (+)

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
I did lol I just took it into the Yankees world why take it to third when you already hit the home run.
Thus validating my addendum. laugh
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#20 | 794 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
I did lol I just took it into the Yankees world why take it to third when you already hit the home run.
But you didn't hit anything. And that's my point.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#21 | 794 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
You've forgotten the entire tearful 60 Minutes interview A-Rod had when he admitted he took steroids while with Texas? There's not speculation - it's his own admission! LMAO
Yeah, see, I didn't say that HE didn't. What I said was that many other players have done them, too. And they're NOT just Yankees.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. Philadelphia Phillies   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Minnesota Twins   7. Atlanta Braves   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#22 | 794 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I have NOTHING to be jealous, not hatred, of. The Cardinals' former 1B never tested positive for PEDs, unlike the Yankees current 3B, so I wouldn't cast any stones. LOL
MLB had more people on PED's then most people will expect most teams have multiple steroid or ped users. I bet 75% took something that they shouldn't and still are taking stuff they are smart enough to hide what they are doing.

I put you in the ML area you have blinders on.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#23 | 794 days ago
BDV4U (+)

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
MLB had more people on PED's then most people will expect most teams have multiple steroid or ped users. I bet 75% took something that they shouldn't and still are taking stuff they are smart enough to hide what they are doing.

I put you in the ML area you have blinders on.
I didn't say I had blinders. Those came off with Mark McGwire over a decade ago! I simply said Pujols never tested positive, where A-Rod did, therefore you (nor Janet) should be casting the first stone. My hands have been clear, just as my eyesight! cool
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. San Francisco Giants10   6. Chicago White Sox8   7. Houston Astros   8. New York Mets   
#24 | 794 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Yes, I did put my own team on my list. Take a guess why.
I'm with you...but with mine.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#25 | 794 days ago

Miami* Marlins now.

I'm with most people when it comes to the Yankees - and I really don't even dislike the team; it's just most of the fans. Same with the Red Sox. Of course, there are a few fans of each team that I actually really like. 

After that, I just put the teams from my team's division; including my Mariners (ugh they tick me off. I love them dearly but I don't like them sometimes. Jerks.) Places 7 and 8 are just fillers...please don't take it personally, any Nationals or Rays fans.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#26 | 794 days ago

derms33 wrote:
I hate every BIG market team...ruins the game
They pay for the sport to be here they are the one's making sure the sport live's on instead of being independent.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#27 | 794 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
They pay for the sport to be here they are the one's making sure the sport live's on instead of being independent.
WE PAY for the sport to be here
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#28 | 793 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
derms33 wrote:
WE PAY for the sport to be here
Yeah but what team's have larger amount of fans who are able to have sold out seats year round. Ray's were in the playoffs and still couldn't sell when Yankees you can't even buy a ticket from a skelper
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#29 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah but what team's have larger amount of fans who are able to have sold out seats year round. Ray's were in the playoffs and still couldn't sell when Yankees you can't even buy a ticket from a skelper
its illegal to buy from a scalper
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#30 | 793 days ago

derms33 wrote:
its illegal to buy from a scalper
They get scalped some way what is stub hub is a professional scalping tool and even mlb team's scalp the tickets
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#31 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
They get scalped some way what is stub hub is a professional scalping tool and even mlb team's scalp the tickets
excess tickets sold at discount prices
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#32 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah but what team's have larger amount of fans who are able to have sold out seats year round. Ray's were in the playoffs and still couldn't sell when Yankees you can't even buy a ticket from a skelper
Once again... if more teams were successful, there would be more teams that could sell out seats. Success begets success. If there were a more fair system, baseball as a whole would be better for it. And yes, I realize it would hurt the Red Sox as well.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#33 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah but what team's have larger amount of fans who are able to have sold out seats year round. Ray's were in the playoffs and still couldn't sell when Yankees you can't even buy a ticket from a skelper
Also, the myth that Yankees tickets are hard to come by is laughable.

On average, 10.3% of their tickets went unsold.

Compare that to the Phillies and Red Sox, who both averaged MORE than a sellout.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#34 | 793 days ago

I really only have 3 teams in baseball that I dislike.  The Reds top the list after the Brandon Phillips instigated brawl in 2010 that resulted in Kung Fu Johnny Cueto ending the career of Jason LaRue.  I could've very easily put the Brewers #2 after last season's incident's with Nyjer "T-Plush" Morgan but the Cardinals got the last laugh when they not only punched out the Brewers in the NLCS but they also rode the wave to their 11th World Series title.  I put the Yankees 2nd because IMO, they were the first big market team that started going out and throwing millions of dollars around to buy any players they wanted.  While I get and respect their desire to win at all costs, I hate what it has done to the game of baseball as a whole. 
1. Cincinnati Reds   2. New York Yankees   3. Milwaukee Brewers   4. Chicago Cubs   5. Boston Red Sox   6. San Francisco Giants10   7. Philadelphia Phillies   8. New York Mets   
#35 | 793 days ago

I really only hate the top 5 teams, the rest rank from tolerable to real cool. 
1. New York Yankees   2. San Francisco Giants10   3. Philadelphia Phillies   4. Boston Red Sox   5. New York Mets   6. Toronto Blue Jays   7. Kansas City Royals   8. Washington Nationals   
#36 | 793 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
Also, the myth that Yankees tickets are hard to come by is laughable.

On average, 10.3% of their tickets went unsold.

Compare that to the Phillies and Red Sox, who both averaged MORE than a sellout.
Red Sox has less seating not as hard to sell out. Phillies do also. Fenway is much smaller then Yankee Stadium that is why it is much easyer to sell then Yankee stadium. I been to boston the Red Sox are really the only thing you can really do in the summer when New York as so much entertainment it is not funny.

YANKEE STILL SELL MORE TICKETS THEN THE RED SOX AND PHILLIES.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#37 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Red Sox has less seating not as hard to sell out. Phillies do also. Fenway is much smaller then Yankee Stadium that is why it is much easyer to sell then Yankee stadium. I been to boston the Red Sox are really the only thing you can really do in the summer when New York as so much entertainment it is not funny.

YANKEE STILL SELL MORE TICKETS THEN THE RED SOX AND PHILLIES.
It's also more expensive on average. Trust me... they could have more seats and they'd still sell out. I'm quite familiar with the ticket scene in Boston and New York.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#38 | 793 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
It's also more expensive on average. Trust me... they could have more seats and they'd still sell out. I'm quite familiar with the ticket scene in Boston and New York.
 I been to boston the Red Sox are really the only thing you can really do in the summer when New York has so much entertainment it is not funny.

YANKEE STILL SELL MORE TICKETS THEN THE RED SOX AND PHILLIES.


If the Red Sox had a place to put a stadium they would have to charge extra for seat's they couldn't even build an stadium in boston they have no room to do so.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#39 | 793 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
It's also more expensive on average. Trust me... they could have more seats and they'd still sell out. I'm quite familiar with the ticket scene in Boston and New York.
Though many fans I know do say the only time they can go see the Yankees is taking a trip to Boston to see them or go to Baltimore.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#40 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Though many fans I know do say the only time they can go see the Yankees is taking a trip to Boston to see them or go to Baltimore.
This is absolutely, unequivocally false. Either you're lying to us, or they're lying to you. Yankees tickets are frequently available through the team's website, and often available for UNDER face value on the secondary market. Nice try.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#41 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
This is absolutely, unequivocally false. Either you're lying to us, or they're lying to you. Yankees tickets are frequently available through the team's website, and often available for UNDER face value on the secondary market. Nice try.
They go to Baltimore and Boston for cheaper prices that what I ment
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#42 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
They go to Baltimore and Boston for cheaper prices that what I ment
No one goes to Boston for cheaper ticket prices. Yanks-Sox games in Fenway Park are one of the most expensive tickets in all of baseball.

Baltimore, yes. Red Sox fans do that too. But going to Boston is NOT cheaper. You are saying things that are flat out untrue.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#43 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
No one goes to Boston for cheaper ticket prices. Yanks-Sox games in Fenway Park are one of the most expensive tickets in all of baseball.

Baltimore, yes. Red Sox fans do that too. But going to Boston is NOT cheaper. You are saying things that are flat out untrue.
Fenway is one of the most annoying stadiums also. Few bathrooms I don't think people should think it is a good park when it really is not.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#44 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Fenway is one of the most annoying stadiums also. Few bathrooms I don't think people should think it is a good park when it really is not.
Your hate is irrational. The appeal of Fenway park is not in the amenities. Also, I've never had a problem finding a bathroom. Perhaps there's a certain level of intelligence that is required.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#45 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
Your hate is irrational. The appeal of Fenway park is not in the amenities. Also, I've never had a problem finding a bathroom. Perhaps there's a certain level of intelligence that is required.
Only good thing about Fenway is the Lobster Roll though it is super over priced but it is good anyways.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#46 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
Your hate is irrational. The appeal of Fenway park is not in the amenities. Also, I've never had a problem finding a bathroom. Perhaps there's a certain level of intelligence that is required.
It's on my bucket list because of the history, if that means anything. Though I might be texting you when I get there for help finding a bathroom...I tend to lose all sense of reason if I wait too long to go. cheeky
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#47 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Only good thing about Fenway is the Lobster Roll though it is super over priced but it is good anyways.
You're right. The Bud Deck, the Green Monster, the triangle, the Sam Adams, the history... those all suck. That's why they have over 700 straight sellouts... because everything sucks.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#48 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
You're right. The Bud Deck, the Green Monster, the triangle, the Sam Adams, the history... those all suck. That's why they have over 700 straight sellouts... because everything sucks.
They sell out because nothing else to do in Boston that is why. I been in the two a few time place is boring. New York you always have something going on allllllllways.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#49 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
They sell out because nothing else to do in Boston that is why. I been in the two a few time place is boring. New York you always have something going on allllllllways.
Again, you're so ignorant and hateful about a city you know nothing about. It's sad, really.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#50 | 793 days ago


I'm trying to figure out how Boston has nothing to do...Sure, NYC is big and has a lot of stuff going on but I fail to believe there's "nothing" to do in Boston. Funny, I'm more excited to see Boston than I am to see New York on my trek back north, and that has nothing to do with sports at all. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#51 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
Again, you're so ignorant and hateful about a city you know nothing about. It's sad, really.
I worked in the Mass area for a month it was the worst month of my life besides the seafood. One town everything was shut down at 9 it was hard to even get a case of beer after 9 pm.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#52 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
I worked in the Mass area for a month it was the worst month of my life besides the seafood. One town everything was shut down at 9 it was hard to even get a case of beer after 9 pm.
And that town was clearly not Boston. So what's your point?
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#53 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
And that town was clearly not Boston. So what's your point?
What town shuts down at 9 pm it was like 20 minutes from the Basketball all of fame in springfield but i did work in boston also.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#54 | 793 days ago

None of this stuff has anything to do with Baseball which I can't wait for.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#55 | 793 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
What town shuts down at 9 pm it was like 20 minutes from the Basketball all of fame in springfield but i did work in boston also.
Haha that's out in the middle of nowhere. No wonder.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#56 | 793 days ago

Pat wrote:
Haha that's out in the middle of nowhere. No wonder.
Place was horrible
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#57 | 793 days ago

Brimfield Antique Show
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#58 | 793 days ago

Jess wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how Boston has nothing to do...Sure, NYC is big and has a lot of stuff going on but I fail to believe there's "nothing" to do in Boston. Funny, I'm more excited to see Boston than I am to see New York on my trek back north, and that has nothing to do with sports at all. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
Jess- Absolutely nothing wrong with you. Boston is a smaller, much more provincial city than the Big Apple. There is a great deal to do there- lots of history to see, The museum of Fine Arts, Science museum, lots of wonderful colleges, and if you like seafood- you are in for a treat. Granted, there are rabid sports fans there who literally would die for their teams; I'm sure NY has a few of them as well, but Boston is smaller, safer, and I think the people are nicer, but alas, excuse me of being prejudice, because I grew up there. Say hello to "Beantown" for me.
#59 | 793 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)

You have to have something to handle New York. If you don't you don't I know New York has ton's more to offer more and better food you name it. Broadway.
 

 

 

 







AND MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN EVERY CITY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#60 | 790 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Of course I put the yankees first! My second choice may surprise a lot of people but I chose the Cubs. Mainly because of their delusional fans here on Faniq. I get so sick of hearing about 103 years, goats, Bartman, and how Theo Epstein is their new savior.

Plus I'm a Detroit fan and hate all Chicago teams.
It's nice to see that you hate the Cubs more than your division rival Sox.
1. Chicago Cubs   2. Minnesota Twins   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Kansas City Royals   6. Boston Red Sox   7. New York Yankees   8. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  
#61 | 790 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
It's nice to see that you hate the Cubs more than your division rival Sox.
Haha actually just noticed I forgot about the White Sox all together! Must of been the peyote I had at lunch the day I filled out this poll cheeky If I had it to do over again I'd put the White Sox at #6. Yes I still hate the Cubs, twins, and indians more.
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago Cubs   3. Minnesota Twins   4. Boston Red Sox   5. Cleveland Indians   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. San Francisco Giants10   8. St. Louis Cardinals   
#62 | 789 days ago

getting soap oprish in here
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#63 | 788 days ago

If I could have voted for the Yankees 8 times, I would have. As I always say ANYBODY BUT THE YANKEES.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Oakland Athletics   4. Philadelphia Phillies   5. Baltimore Orioles   6. New York Mets   7. Texas Rangers   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#64 | 788 days ago

I love Yankee haters shows why the Yankees are so important
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#65 | 788 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
I love Yankee haters shows why the Yankees are so important
Whatever helps you feel better about rooting for the franchise that is the most damaging in all of sports.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#66 | 788 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
Whatever helps you feel better about rooting for the franchise that is the most damaging in all of sports.
Blame your Red Sox for how the Yankees.  If the Red Sox didn't trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees none of this today would be going on.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#67 | 788 days ago

Pat wrote:
Whatever helps you feel better about rooting for the franchise that is the most damaging in all of sports.
To think your team is any better it is foolish your team is no better then the Yankees
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#68 | 788 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
To think your team is any better it is foolish your team is no better then the Yankees


Ummm... you were saying?
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#69 | 788 days ago

Pat wrote:


Ummm... you were saying?
Yankees are under 200 million for the first time in Year.  Your team is no diff then the Yankees though the Yankees do it better. Red Sox try but they don't win.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#70 | 788 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yankees are under 200 million for the first time in Year.  Your team is no diff then the Yankees though the Yankees do it better. Red Sox try but they don't win.
when the Yanks hangin that banner from the 2011 series?
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#71 | 788 days ago

derms33 wrote:
when the Yanks hangin that banner from the 2011 series?
You can't say nothing when your state has some of the worst team's in sports history. New York is the best city in my view your state is horrible when it comes to team.        Only good thing in my view is the Browns retiring Ernie Davis who didn't get a chance to play professional football.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#72 | 788 days ago

derms33 wrote:
when the Yanks hangin that banner from the 2011 series?
When will an Professional Ohio team hang an banner.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#73 | 788 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yankees are under 200 million for the first time in Year.  Your team is no diff then the Yankees though the Yankees do it better. Red Sox try but they don't win.
No different? Looks like they were about $36 million different in 2011. Nice try, though.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#74 | 788 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
When will an Professional Ohio team hang an banner.
probably not in my lifetime, why do u ask? I think the Cleveland Rockers won once
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#75 | 787 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Am I the only one who is feeling really validated in their answer by this conversation? Especially my reasoning.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#76 | 787 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Pat wrote:
No different? Looks like they were about $36 million different in 2011. Nice try, though.
The Yankees payroll is 197 million yours is 160 million show me something they are cutting something when they can go up. The Yankees are valued at twice your team value so in reality the Yankees can in a sense have a payroll of 320 million dollers which they don't. They could signed both Prince and Albert if they truly wanted to but they didn't and though it is at that price the team is close to many other team's in talent like yours.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#77 | 787 days ago

derms33 wrote:
probably not in my lifetime, why do u ask? I think the Cleveland Rockers won once
lol Ohio will win something one day.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#78 | 787 days ago

Pat wrote:
No different? Looks like they were about $36 million different in 2011. Nice try, though.
pffft....I wish the Dolans would spend $36 million
1. New York Yankees   2. Chicago White Sox8   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Detroit Tigers7   5. Boston Red Sox   6. Los Angeles Dodgers   7. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  8. Kansas City Royals   
#79 | 787 days ago

People say the Yankees destroyed baseball in the fact they saved baseball because baseball before Ruth was an Yankee was doing poor it might of went out with the womens league if it wasn't for Babe Ruth and The Yankees they made it an house hold sport. The Yankee ratings are higher then everyone else team's also that tells me something. What is hurting baseball are team like the Pirates who stink and the owner taking the Yankees money and putting it in the pockets and trading the good tallent for nothing in return that is what killing baseball. 
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#80 | 787 days ago

Jess wrote:
Am I the only one who is feeling really validated in their answer by this conversation? Especially my reasoning.
How dare you.  




But still, umm, I'm not in this one.  indecision
1. Boston Red Sox   2. Philadelphia Phillies   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Minnesota Twins   7. Atlanta Braves   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#81 | 787 days ago

Not a lot of teams that I really hate. Being a Tigers fan, I gotta put some divional rivals on there. I don't really hate the Yanks, but don't care for some of their players. I can't really hate the Red Sox becasue I love Fenway Park, and it haunts my dreams...
1. Chicago White Sox8   2. Minnesota Twins   3. New York Yankees   4. Texas Rangers   5. Florida Marlins   6. St. Louis Cardinals   7. Toronto Blue Jays   8. New York Mets   
#82 | 787 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
How dare you.  




But still, umm, I'm not in this one.  indecision
HAt! Exactly...you're one of the few who don't count. It's a good thing.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#83 | 787 days ago

Jess wrote:
Am I the only one who is feeling really validated in their answer by this conversation? Especially my reasoning.
I mostly regret having commented in the thread.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Philadelphia Phillies   4. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  5. Los Angeles Dodgers   6. Florida Marlins   7. Pittsburgh Pirates  8. Baltimore Orioles   
#84 | 787 days ago

Problems wouldn't be here if everyone stops hating on the Yankees. People hate that they are successful.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#85 | 787 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Problems wouldn't be here if everyone stops hating on the Yankees. People hate that they are successful.
That's not necessarily true. There are a lot of successful teams that aren't hated as badly as the Yankees are, in all sports. True, it happens, but their success has nothing to do with my dislike for them and I have a feeling that many others feel the same way. I dislike the Dallas Cowboys just as much, and they haven't been all that successful lately. I actually think the Yankees are a fun team to watch - it's not the actual team that makes me dislike the franchise as much as I do.
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#86 | 787 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Jess wrote:
That's not necessarily true. There are a lot of successful teams that aren't hated as badly as the Yankees are, in all sports. True, it happens, but their success has nothing to do with my dislike for them and I have a feeling that many others feel the same way. I dislike the Dallas Cowboys just as much, and they haven't been all that successful lately. I actually think the Yankees are a fun team to watch - it's not the actual team that makes me dislike the franchise as much as I do.
People are Americas team. That means they are the most liked team and they are the most disliked team in baseball.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#87 | 787 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
People are Americas team. That means they are the most liked team and they are the most disliked team in baseball.
That really had nothing to do with what I just said, but OK. 
1. New York Yankees   2. Boston Red Sox   3. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  4. Oakland Athletics   5. Texas Rangers   6. Seattle Mariners   7. Washington Nationals   8. Tampa Bay Rays   
#88 | 787 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
Jess wrote:
That really had nothing to do with what I just said, but OK. 
Yeah lol I know but the main reason others dislike the Yankees. The Yankees can really get anyone they wanted to get. Many team's can't do that.  Plus most people hate things that are successful or people that are successful many people can't stand Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and even people like Bill Gates.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#89 | 786 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah lol I know but the main reason others dislike the Yankees. The Yankees can really get anyone they wanted to get. Many team's can't do that.  Plus most people hate things that are successful or people that are successful many people can't stand Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and even people like Bill Gates.
I totally agree with you. As much as most people want to be successful, we hate it when others are. A very good point. Well said.
#90 | 786 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah lol I know but the main reason others dislike the Yankees. The Yankees can really get anyone they wanted to get. Many team's can't do that.  Plus most people hate things that are successful or people that are successful many people can't stand Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and even people like Bill Gates.
Also, they have a lot of d-bag fans who think they're suddenly better people merely because they've chosen to root for the easiest team to root for in all of baseball. That also has a lot to do with it.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#91 | 786 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Yeah lol I know but the main reason others dislike the Yankees. The Yankees can really get anyone they wanted to get. Many team's can't do that.  Plus most people hate things that are successful or people that are successful many people can't stand Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and even people like Bill Gates.
Your manager is lost talking about the Yankees and Derek Jeter. Saying he has the best player among the two teams none of the players on your team are as good as Cano or even Arod
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#92 | 786 days ago

TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Your manager is lost talking about the Yankees and Derek Jeter. Saying he has the best player among the two teams none of the players on your team are as good as Cano or even Arod
A-Rod isn't even the 3rd best player on your team. If you haven't noticed, he has fallen off dramatically. There's no way you can try to say he's better than Ellsbury or Gonzalez right now.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#93 | 786 days ago

Pat wrote:
A-Rod isn't even the 3rd best player on your team. If you haven't noticed, he has fallen off dramatically. There's no way you can try to say he's better than Ellsbury or Gonzalez right now.
Rex Ryan looks like a fool I guess your Manager looks like a fool pick on the Yankee are you serious Cano is the best player between both team's he may not hit as many home runs but the game isn't only about home runs.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#94 | 786 days ago

Pat wrote:
A-Rod isn't even the 3rd best player on your team. If you haven't noticed, he has fallen off dramatically. There's no way you can try to say he's better than Ellsbury or Gonzalez right now.
ARod is still a very good player and still has big home run power.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#95 | 786 days ago

I love how you contradict yourself from one comment to the next.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#96 | 786 days ago

Pat wrote:
I love how you contradict yourself from one comment to the next.
How am I doing that.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#97 | 778 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
Agreed on the Yankees, anyway. My list is rivalry-driven - the various World Series with the Yanks & Sox, the division fight with Milwaukee, playoffs with Philly, still hate Jeffrey Leonard from 1987, the battles with Houston in the 90s & 00s, the "Pond Scum Mets" days of the 80s. White Sox? I just get sick of Hawk Harrelson on WGN! LOL Give me a #9 and I'll put Vin Scully & the Dodgers. wink
Aww...  How could you hate the Hack Man, the Series MVP? 

I don't hate the Cardinals just because of Jose Oquendo...  In fact, I hate Maldonado more than Oquendo for the 1987 heartbreak.
1. Los Angeles Dodgers   2. New York Yankees   3. Boston Red Sox   4. Arizona Diamondbacks   5. Florida Marlins   6. Tampa Bay Rays   7. Washington Nationals   8. Toronto Blue Jays   
#98 | 778 days ago

Pat wrote:
Also, they have a lot of d-bag fans who think they're suddenly better people merely because they've chosen to root for the easiest team to root for in all of baseball. That also has a lot to do with it.
And a lot of lifetime fans who root for them because they're our local team.  So really, yeah.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. Philadelphia Phillies   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Minnesota Twins   7. Atlanta Braves   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#99 | 778 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
And a lot of lifetime fans who root for them because they're our local team.  So really, yeah.
Also true. Many of them think they're somehow better because of that, too. Not saying you are one of those people, but there are a lot. And you know it.
1. New York Yankees   2. Tampa Bay Rays   3. New York Mets   4. Toronto Blue Jays   5. Chicago Cubs   6. Baltimore Orioles   7. Florida Marlins   8. Detroit Tigers7   
#100 | 778 days ago

Pat wrote:
Also true. Many of them think they're somehow better because of that, too. Not saying you are one of those people, but there are a lot. And you know it.
True.  But on the other side of the coin, there are also a lot of d-bags in the Boston area who play holier than thou when their organization (and fan-base) isn't all that much better, relatively speaking.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. Philadelphia Phillies   3. Detroit Tigers7   4. Cleveland Indians   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Minnesota Twins   7. Atlanta Braves   8. San Francisco Giants10   
#101 | 778 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
As someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight, I have to say I have run across more arrogant, holier-than-thou fans of the Yankees AND Red Sox than fans of any other team.... 
1. Los Angeles Dodgers   2. New York Yankees   3. Boston Red Sox   4. Arizona Diamondbacks   5. Florida Marlins   6. Tampa Bay Rays   7. Washington Nationals   8. Toronto Blue Jays   
#102 | 777 days ago

(Edited by TatsuKlinga2812812)
ML31 wrote:
As someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight, I have to say I have run across more arrogant, holier-than-thou fans of the Yankees AND Red Sox than fans of any other team.... 
Goofy Giants fan's lol they are the worst. You fan's think your even better then the Yankees and the Phillies and have no hitting what so ever.  If you was in either of the East you would be with the Met's and O's as the worst team's in the sport.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#103 | 777 days ago

Pat wrote:
Also, they have a lot of d-bag fans who think they're suddenly better people merely because they've chosen to root for the easiest team to root for in all of baseball. That also has a lot to do with it.
Comming from an Red Sox fan lol to me they are even worst and more crazy then any Yankee fan I know ton's of them.
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#104 | 777 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
I mostly regret having commented in the thread.
So why did ya
1. Boston Red Sox   2. New York Mets   3. San Francisco Giants10   4. Atlanta Braves   5. Tampa Bay Rays   6. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  7. Detroit Tigers7   8. Baltimore Orioles   
#105 | 774 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
TatsuKlinga2812812 wrote:
Goofy Giants fan's lol they are the worst. You fan's think your even better then the Yankees and the Phillies and have no hitting what so ever.  If you was in either of the East you would be with the Met's and O's as the worst team's in the sport.
They were better in 2010.  (At least for one week in October...)

Also, Giants fans (nor fans of any team but the Red Sox and Yankees) don't feel that MLB would collapse if their team wasn't good.  They seem to have a more balanced perspective of sports.
1. Los Angeles Dodgers   2. New York Yankees   3. Boston Red Sox   4. Arizona Diamondbacks   5. Florida Marlins   6. Tampa Bay Rays   7. Washington Nationals   8. Toronto Blue Jays   

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Cincinnati Reds @ Atlanta Braves 4/25/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | MLB, ATL, CIN | 10 questions asked Yesterday
10 predictions | Last by The_Queen_1956
Cincinnati Reds @ Atlanta Braves 4/26/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | MLB, ATL, CIN | 10 questions asked Yesterday
10 predictions | Last by The_Queen_1956
Cincinnati Reds @ Atlanta Braves 4/27/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | MLB, ATL, CIN | 10 questions asked Yesterday
10 predictions | Last by The_Queen_1956
MLB*Chasing Joe D*The FanIQ Hitting Streak*4/24
Asked by Michael_G | MLB, SF, BOS | 3 questions asked 04/20/14
36 predictions | Last by cubfanbudman | 10 hours left
NL Pitchers Individual Over/Under - 4/24
Asked by Scott | MLB, STL | 10 questions asked 04/22/14
80 predictions | Last by cubfanbudman | 10 hours left