Skip to Next Poll »
16
A Very Sad Easter Again !!!
if you remember the poll I did about the fundraiser we were doing for a local little girl in my town,Natalie Eads.She needed a life saving heart & lung transplant ,well April 1st 2012 she was going to St. Louis to finally get it,they found her a donor.She had some complications before they even got settled into their hotel room.She passed away ~ They are holding a Memorial Candlelight service at the High School tonight. She was only 12 or 13 yrs old. What makes this even more painful especially for us.Is that it was around Easter 2002 that our own babygirl Cherokee Rose passed away after her major heart operation.I do not know if Natalie's Family was related to us or not but we all loved her all the same.No matter how much pain she was in she would always smile ,being the little brave hero for living with a heart defect that made it hard to breathe .She touched evryone who even heard about her, who have never met her & those that saw that smile fell in love !!! Althou my heart weeps for her my heart also knows that she is now free from all pain .

It's only human to cry for those that you lost ,but it's also human to celebrate that they are free from the pain they suffered .I still miss those I have lost but you move on as life intends for you to do .You live life & celebrate the joy of life.You move on to help another to have a pain free life .You don't listen to the one's who question why you're doing this for a person whom you never knew.You're a human being .That's all you have to say. Some people would now tell me.."See you wasted all that money for a little girl that is dead & didn't get the transplant..you wasted your time & yourself!! That was stupid of you to make all that money just to have it gone! I'm glad I didn't give to a useless cause!!" And you know what.... I DID NOT DO IT FOR A WASTED CAUSE ,SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO GET A NEW LIFE !!! I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN FOR SOMEONE ELSE !!! THAT'S A LIFE - I'D DID IT EVEN FOR YOU CAUSE I AM HUMAN I HAVE COMPASSION & MOST OF ALL I'M SAVING A LIFE !!! A Very Sad Easter Again !!!  Photo GIVING A FAMILY HOPE !!!!!
SLEEP PEACEFULLY MY LITTLE ANGEL !!!! LOVE & MISS YOU!!!!
| Closed on 05/07/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Personal | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
13 Fans
Question
155.3331. A Very Sad Easter Again !!!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 845 days ago

As sad and tragic as this story is ,lets take comfort in the fact she is now with our creator and savior Jessus Christ ,and as we pray and suffer through our morning ,she is at peace and has reached her final destination ,may god bless all the loved ones and keep them in our prays.
500  
  
18 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 845 days ago

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD.........MY PRAYERS TO ALLLLLLLLLLL INVOLVED...........SUCH A SHORT LIFE FOR SOMEONE SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET...........GREAT JOB CINDY..........sadfrowncryingheart
#2 | 845 days ago

terrible news...thoughts are with those families this affects as well as the entire town and volunteers...tough to endure anytime more less during holidays
123  
#3 | 845 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Rest in peace, young natalie.
#4 | 845 days ago

Nothing that was done for her was wasted and I am sorry to hear that she did not get to the hospital in time, but take solace in knowing that she is whole now. There is no more pain and she resting peacefully in the arms of the Father.
#5 | 845 days ago

As sad and tragic as this story is ,lets take comfort in the fact she is now with our creator and savior Jessus Christ ,and as we pray and suffer through our morning ,she is at peace and has reached her final destination ,may god bless all the loved ones and keep them in our prays.
500  
#6 | 845 days ago

M,Y  PRAYERS  WHEN OUT TO HER  NOW  THEY ARE TO  HER FAMILYS&LOVE ONES IT'S  SAD  EASTER  FOR THEM.
#7 | 844 days ago

This is terrible news, very very sad crying 
RIP Natalie. 
#8 | 844 days ago
18packabs (+)

broken heartfrown
#9 | 844 days ago

she looked like she lived every moment with hope my prayers go out to you
#10 | 844 days ago

She is pain free now and surrounded by the love of Jesus. May god bless everyone that was touched by her and others like her. She's an angel now.
55  
#11 | 843 days ago

She is loved and you were lucky to have her in your lives.  Smile now knowing she has and will feel your love forever.  She is with you everywhere, everyday...
10  
#12 | 843 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Death is only hard on the living. my prayers are with her family. as they prepare for a future without her in it.  I pray God gives her mother the strength to go on. There is something so fundamentally wrong in burying a child. 
6  
#13 | 843 days ago

I could not imagine having to bury one of my children. I would gladly give of my life to save theirs... It does bring comfort in knowing that she is free to run and play, with no more pain and suffering. RIP Natalie... My condolences go to those grieving...
1  
#14 | 843 days ago

I FOUND OUT THAT SHE DID RECEIVE HER TRANSPLANT!! SHE GOT HER HEART & BOTH LUNGS - THEN HER BRAIN STARTED TO SWELL ...SO SHE DID GET IT BUT THAT WAS THE COMPLICATIONS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.
34  
#15 | 843 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
I FOUND OUT THAT SHE DID RECEIVE HER TRANSPLANT!! SHE GOT HER HEART & BOTH LUNGS - THEN HER BRAIN STARTED TO SWELL ...SO SHE DID GET IT BUT THAT WAS THE COMPLICATIONS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.
SOOOOOOOOO SAD........R.I.P......xxxxxxxxxx
#16 | 842 days ago

Natalie Ann Eads

December 2, 1999 - April 6, 2012

Natalie Ann Eads ~ age 12, of Anderson, Missouri went home peacefully to be with her heavenly father at 12:05 p.m. on Friday ~ April 6, 2012 ~ at the St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri with her loving family and friends by her side.

Natalie began her earthly journey on December 2, 1999 in Joplin, Missouri one of two children born to Gaylen and Angela (Whaley) Eads. She was a sixth grade student at the Anderson Elementary School. She enjoyed singing, swimming, riding her four-wheeler, watching the Weather Channel and babysitting Bentli. Natalie was always wanting to help others, she would ring the bell for the Salvation Army at Christmas time and donated her hair twice for Locks of Love. She cherished the time spent with family and friends; especially her best friend, Megan. Natalie enjoyed helping her mom cook and adding pages to her scrapbook recipe book from her cousins in Georgia, Connie Williams and Stephenie Lloyd.

She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather, Reverend Henry “Bunny” Whaley on May 4, 1994 and her aunt Glenna Eads on June 25, 2009.

She is survived by her parents, Gaylen and Angela (Whaley) Eads of Anderson, Missouri; a brother, Ethan Ray Eads of the home; paternal grandparents, Marie Eads of Anderson, Missouri, Glenn Eads of Goodman, Missouri; maternal grandmother, Helen Whaley of Anderson, Missouri; uncles and aunts, Gary Eads of Anderson, Missouri, Brad and Dana Eads of Bentonville, Arkansas, Sue Ann and Robert Stokes, Wayne and Virginia Whaley all of Anderson, Missouri; cousins, Alisha Prins, Crystal and Jake Crust, Bentli Prins, Dawn Whaley, Colter and Carrie Whaley, Regan Eads, Riane Eads, Kurtis Summers and Noah Eads, Keisha and Tristan Whaley; along with a host of relatives, friends and neighbors that will dearly miss Natalie and her beautiful smile.



 

Funeral Service

Tuesday April 10, 2012, 2:00 p.m.


Abundant Life Assembly of God Church in Neosho, Missouri

Click for Map and Directions

Visitation

Monday April 9, 2012, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.


Walker-Dowd Funeral Home Chapel in Anderson, Missouri

Click for Map and Directions

Sign the Guestbook

Share your thoughts and memories about Natalie Ann Eads in the guestbook.

Sign the guestbook

Read the guestbook

Order Flowers

34  
#17 | 842 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Death is only hard on the living. my prayers are with her family. as they prepare for a future without her in it.  I pray God gives her mother the strength to go on. There is something so fundamentally wrong in burying a child. 
It is so very ,very wrong to bury a child of any age.You need alot of strength .... but it's ok to also be weak - you need to let out the pain your heart feels.I had 5 of my family members hold me up & my dear sweet husband had to carry me to the car when we buried Katie Autumn .I only remember small parts about her funeral.Until that day I held it all in ~ i felt like I had to be brave for my family Marica was only 1 1/2 .She wouldn't understand why Mommy was crying - so I held it in because I knew that trying to explain it to her would make my heart break even more.But as time went on we explained it too her.When she'd give Nite-Nites after she'd give us hugs & kisses- she'd look up & say,"Nite-Nite,Sissy !Wove you!! "She'd blow kisses up in the air. When my Nephew died in 1999,we went to the same cemetary that she was buried in.She pointed to her headstone & put her finger to her lips & said,"Shhhh....my baby sissy is sleeping ."

 yeah,it's hard but you get stronger & you always keep them in your heart .I give both of my kids an extra hug & kiss at night.Austin knows about Katie . We tell him he's a big brother in an Angel ~

I recently got on to one of my friend's I call Sis - for an April Fools Joke -she told us she was having a baby-I congratulated her & even cried happy tears.Then she said "April Fools!" I told her that that is not funny ,having a baby is a precous gift & should never be joked about,exspecially if you've lost one. One of the most beautiful thing in life is bring a life into the world .I held a friend's babygirl -she was begining to walk-when she reached out to me from her Mama's arms... " I bet I held her !!! " I can't have anymore babies so I hold a baby whenever I get a chance too !! I'm just fine with my life & I've put away my broken pieces & I do what I can do to save anyones life. That's why I also donate plasma - helps burn victums &
people with immune disorders. I am what I am because I choose to be something I am - 


Glenda,the Mother has alot of strength - with all she had to deal with since Natalie was born -she was born with a disease that hardened her heart-her heart had to work at pumping blood to her system - her vessels in her heart were stiff .It depleeded oxygen to her body & it made her lungs really have to work . 

The family put everything on the line for her.Every penny went to travel they live here in Anderson & to take long trips to St. Louis & back is very draining. I am so happy that she is in no pain - to see her in person - she'd just take your heart & put it on your sleeve. Peace will come but she will never be forgotten ~ she'll always be alive inside those she has met !!!! 

          
 
34  
#18 | 834 days ago

BikerBaby wrote:
It is so very ,very wrong to bury a child of any age.You need alot of strength .... but it's ok to also be weak - you need to let out the pain your heart feels.I had 5 of my family members hold me up & my dear sweet husband had to carry me to the car when we buried Katie Autumn .I only remember small parts about her funeral.Until that day I held it all in ~ i felt like I had to be brave for my family Marica was only 1 1/2 .She wouldn't understand why Mommy was crying - so I held it in because I knew that trying to explain it to her would make my heart break even more.But as time went on we explained it too her.When she'd give Nite-Nites after she'd give us hugs & kisses- she'd look up & say,"Nite-Nite,Sissy !Wove you!! "She'd blow kisses up in the air. When my Nephew died in 1999,we went to the same cemetary that she was buried in.She pointed to her headstone & put her finger to her lips & said,"Shhhh....my baby sissy is sleeping ."

 yeah,it's hard but you get stronger & you always keep them in your heart .I give both of my kids an extra hug & kiss at night.Austin knows about Katie . We tell him he's a big brother in an Angel ~

I recently got on to one of my friend's I call Sis - for an April Fools Joke -she told us she was having a baby-I congratulated her & even cried happy tears.Then she said "April Fools!" I told her that that is not funny ,having a baby is a precous gift & should never be joked about,exspecially if you've lost one. One of the most beautiful thing in life is bring a life into the world .I held a friend's babygirl -she was begining to walk-when she reached out to me from her Mama's arms... " I bet I held her !!! " I can't have anymore babies so I hold a baby whenever I get a chance too !! I'm just fine with my life & I've put away my broken pieces & I do what I can do to save anyones life. That's why I also donate plasma - helps burn victums &
people with immune disorders. I am what I am because I choose to be something I am - 


Glenda,the Mother has alot of strength - with all she had to deal with since Natalie was born -she was born with a disease that hardened her heart-her heart had to work at pumping blood to her system - her vessels in her heart were stiff .It depleeded oxygen to her body & it made her lungs really have to work . 

The family put everything on the line for her.Every penny went to travel they live here in Anderson & to take long trips to St. Louis & back is very draining. I am so happy that she is in no pain - to see her in person - she'd just take your heart & put it on your sleeve. Peace will come but she will never be forgotten ~ she'll always be alive inside those she has met !!!! 

          
 
cindy God has a little angel by his side and the best part is you took interest in the little girl that says alot about you and how your heart goes out to little children. you did all you could and im pretty sure she rested knowing this

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
What would you do?
Asked by Wizard31508 | Locker Room, Personal | 1 questions asked 12/12/12
12 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
Mating Season
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Personal | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 29 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 7/31
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 16 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters