Skip to Next Poll »
16
Filter Error 04/09
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Morning.
| Closed on 04/22/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
26 Fans 
4%a. It's Monday...
8%b. Stop the Madness...
35%c. Insanity is the best defense...
19%d. I'm an excellent driver...
12%e. Ride, Sally, Ride...
8%f. Baja Fog..
15%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 928 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
John_Daly wrote:

hi.


The guy who hates ash and left the site, beat me last week in fantasy baseball 11-0.  Now I hate that guy.
"The guy who hates ash and left the site"

That doesn't really narrow it down.   (kidding, Ash - don't kill me!)

Happy Monday people.....

Awesome weekend sans the Bulls losing yesterday. 

Detroit was great.  We got there at about 11 and proceeded to party it up until game time.  You can park directly next to Comerica for $25.  Couldn't believe how cheap it was, especially considering how good the Tigers are.  My BIL wasn't too happy, though.  Rough weekend for Red Sox fans.  By the way, I have some sweet footage of a few bums.  One was wheelie walking his mountain bike across the parking lot (I dubbed him Wheelie Willie) and two others were about to scrap for empty cans. 

How are my Detroit Red Wing fans doing?  Did you like Kaner's goal?  I obviously missed it, but man oh man did Detroit nation love my Toews sweater.  and by love, I mean I was heckled at every turn.  LOVED IT! 

Congrats to Bubba Watson.  What a great finish to the Masters.  What is up with his wife though?  She must be six inches taller than him.  Either way, GO AMERICA! 

Speaking of golf, ya boy is straight killin' it this year.  Played 36 more holes this weekend including my best round in perhaps my entire lifetime.  Hopefully softball doesn't throw my swing out of whack again.  I may have to quit if that's the case. 

NHL playoffs, baby!  Who else is pumped? 
  
51 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 928 days ago
John_Daly (+)

(Edited by John_Daly)

hi.


The guy who hates ash and left the site, beat me last week in fantasy baseball 11-0.  Now I hate that guy.
#2 | 928 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Good Monday morning. Easter was great. The sun was out I got some gardening done, went to visit Jim, and one more thing......
crap, what was it?  Oh yeah.


The Cubs won!!!!!!!!  


everyone have a really good monday. smiley
Insanity is the best defense...  
#3 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Hello, Q!

Hope everyone had a nice, fun, relaxing weekend!

For my NHL fans, the Playoffs are set!   My Blackhawks, after beating Detroit on Saturday (3-2) in a shoot out, will face Phoenix on Thursday in the first round!  GO HAWKS!

Prediction:  HAWKS in 6 games!

Here is the schedule for the playoff teams;

2012 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals
(1) Rangers vs. (8) Ottawa      
Date Time Site Television
Thur. April 12 7 ET New York NHL Network, CBC
Sat. April 14 7 ET New York NBC Sports Net, CBC
Mon. April 16 7:30 ET Ottawa CNBC, CBC
Wed. April 18 7:30 ET Ottawa CNBC, CBC
*Sat. April 21 7 ET New York NBC Sports Net, CBC
*Mon. April 23 TBD Ottawa TBD
*Thur. April 26 TBD New York TBD
       
(2) Boston vs. (7) Washington      
Date Time Site Television
Thur. April 12 7:30 ET Boston NBC Sports Net, CBC
Sat. April 14 3 ET Boston NBC, CBC
Mon. April 16 7:30 ET Washington NBC Sports Net, CBC
Thur. April 19 7:30 ET Washington NBC Sports Net, CBC
*Sat. April 21 3 ET Boston NBC, CBC
*Sun. April 22 TBD Washington TBD
*Wed. April 25 TBD Boston TBD
       
(3) Florida vs. (6) New Jersey      
Date Time Site Television
Fri. April 13 7 ET Florida NHL Network, TSN
Sun. April 15 7:30 ET Florida NBC Sports Net, TSN
Tues. April 17 7 ET New Jersey NHL Network, TSN
Thur. April 19 7 ET New Jersey NHL Network, TSN
*Sat. April 21 6:30 ET Florida NHL Network, TSN
*Tues. April 24 TBD New Jersey TBD
*Thur. April 26 TBD Florida TBD
       
(4) Pittsburgh vs. (5) Philadelphia      
Date Time Site Television
Wed. April 11 7:30 ET Pittsburgh NBC Sports Net, TSN
Fri. April 13 7:30 ET Pittsburgh NBC Sports Net, TSN
Sun. April 15 3 ET Philadelphia NBC, TSN
Wed. April 18 7:30 ET Philadelphia NBC Sports Net, TSN
*Fri. April 20 7:30 ET Pittsburgh NBC Sports Net, TSN
*Sun. April 22 TBD Philadelphia TBD
*Tues. April 24 TBD Pittsburgh TBD

2012 Western Conference Quarterfinals
     
(1) Canucks vs. (8) Kings      
Date Time Site Television
Wed. April 11 10:30 ET Vancouver NBC Sports Net, CBC
Fri. April 13 10 ET Vancouver NBC Sports Net, CBC
Sun. April 15 10:30 ET Los Angeles NBC Sports NET, CBC
Wed. April 18 10 ET Los Angeles NBC Sports Net, CBC
*Sun. April 22 TBD Vancouver TBD
*Tues. April 24 TBD Los Angeles TBD
*Thur. April 26 TBD Vancouver TBD
       
(2) St. Louis vs. (7) San Jose      
Date Time Site Television
Thur. April 12 7:30 ET St. Louis CNBC, TSN
Sat. April 14 7:30 ET St. Louis CNBC, TSN
Mon. April 16 10 ET San Jose NBC Sports Net, TSN
Thur. April 19 10:30 ET San Jose NBC Sports Net, TSN
*Sat. April 21 7:30 ET St. Louis CNBC, TSN
*Mon. April 23 TBD San Jose TBD
*Wed. April 25 TBD St. Louis TBD
       
(3) Phoenix vs. (6) Chicago      
Date Time Site Television
Thur. April 12 10 ET Phoenix NBC Sports Net, TSN
Sat. April 14 10 ET Phoenix NBC Sports Net, TSN
Tues. April 17 9 ET Chicago CNBC, TSN
Thur. April 19 8 ET Chicago CNBC, TSN
*Sat. April 21 10 ET Phoenix TBD
*Mon. April 23 TBD Chicago TBD
*Wed. April 25 TBD Phoenix TBD
       
(4) Nashville vs. (5) Detroit      
Date Time Site Television
Wed. April 11 8 ET Nashville CNBC, CBC
Fri. April 13 7:30 ET Nashville CNBC, CBC
Sun. April 15 Noon ET Detroit NBC, CBC
Tues. April 17 7:30 ET Detroit NBC Sports Net, CBC
*Fri. April 20 8 ET Nashville CNBC, CBC
*Sun. April 22 TBD Detroit TBD
*Tues. April 24 TBD Nashville TBD


Here is some useless fact info for ya

   

Enjoy your Monday!
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#4 | 928 days ago

Happy Monday to All- hoping all had a wonderful Easter, all the ladies got their share of chocolate bunnies but no one got the right one cuzs I'm still here in NY and the Bulls lost with DROSE,,,,,, carry on!!!
It's Monday...  
#5 | 928 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
John_Daly wrote:

hi.


The guy who hates ash and left the site, beat me last week in fantasy baseball 11-0.  Now I hate that guy.
"The guy who hates ash and left the site"

That doesn't really narrow it down.   (kidding, Ash - don't kill me!)

Happy Monday people.....

Awesome weekend sans the Bulls losing yesterday. 

Detroit was great.  We got there at about 11 and proceeded to party it up until game time.  You can park directly next to Comerica for $25.  Couldn't believe how cheap it was, especially considering how good the Tigers are.  My BIL wasn't too happy, though.  Rough weekend for Red Sox fans.  By the way, I have some sweet footage of a few bums.  One was wheelie walking his mountain bike across the parking lot (I dubbed him Wheelie Willie) and two others were about to scrap for empty cans. 

How are my Detroit Red Wing fans doing?  Did you like Kaner's goal?  I obviously missed it, but man oh man did Detroit nation love my Toews sweater.  and by love, I mean I was heckled at every turn.  LOVED IT! 

Congrats to Bubba Watson.  What a great finish to the Masters.  What is up with his wife though?  She must be six inches taller than him.  Either way, GO AMERICA! 

Speaking of golf, ya boy is straight killin' it this year.  Played 36 more holes this weekend including my best round in perhaps my entire lifetime.  Hopefully softball doesn't throw my swing out of whack again.  I may have to quit if that's the case. 

NHL playoffs, baby!  Who else is pumped? 
#6 | 928 days ago

First off, I hope everyone had a happy Easter, I know I did.  I love when the religious zealots get angry when us heathens celebrate these holidays. F**k em, I like candy and presents

What are the odds Timothy Richard Tebow becomes the next Joel Osteen before he leads a team to a super bowl? It's gotta be even money right?

I haven't watched much news TV this weekend, have Sean Hannity and Geraldo Rivera come out against the victims in the Tulsa shootings?

My Rockies suck already.. Losing 2 of 3 to the Astros.  Yep, that's not a misprint.  And the way they did it was reminiscent of the Astros of last year.  Yuck

On a brighter note, I will be spending my afternoon at the sunny and cozy confines of Coors Field as the Rockies open their home schedule today yes yes

Oh, and shameless plug time.  Please check out the first half of my NHL playoff preview.. Depending on when I get home tonight and my level of sobriety I will either have the Western Conference done tonight or tomorrow night

tight d**k playa
Insanity is the best defense...  
#7 | 928 days ago

Q' rs! About time you all got here, (i hate being first, to much pressure) Someone gave me their cooties from head to chest...no race this weekend (reason#2 im pissy) weekend was great though, fishing & eating junk food, catching some fishies with the boys. Are you guys talking about underwear guy? Ash is fabulous, get over it!
Insanity is the best defense...  
#8 | 928 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

alainpeartree wrote:
Happy Monday to All- hoping all had a wonderful Easter, all the ladies got their share of chocolate bunnies but no one got the right one cuzs I'm still here in NY and the Bulls lost with DROSE,,,,,, carry on!!!
I didn't get any chocolate. crying
Insanity is the best defense...  
#9 | 928 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
I didn't get any chocolate. crying
Me either... How about you and I go to Godiva and treat ourselves?
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#10 | 928 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
I didn't get any chocolate. crying
so sorry to read this- next person holla's " I got Dibbs"- reply "Where's my chocolate"
It's Monday...  
#11 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
"The guy who hates ash and left the site"

That doesn't really narrow it down.   (kidding, Ash - don't kill me!)

Happy Monday people.....

Awesome weekend sans the Bulls losing yesterday. 

Detroit was great.  We got there at about 11 and proceeded to party it up until game time.  You can park directly next to Comerica for $25.  Couldn't believe how cheap it was, especially considering how good the Tigers are.  My BIL wasn't too happy, though.  Rough weekend for Red Sox fans.  By the way, I have some sweet footage of a few bums.  One was wheelie walking his mountain bike across the parking lot (I dubbed him Wheelie Willie) and two others were about to scrap for empty cans. 

How are my Detroit Red Wing fans doing?  Did you like Kaner's goal?  I obviously missed it, but man oh man did Detroit nation love my Toews sweater.  and by love, I mean I was heckled at every turn.  LOVED IT! 

Congrats to Bubba Watson.  What a great finish to the Masters.  What is up with his wife though?  She must be six inches taller than him.  Either way, GO AMERICA! 

Speaking of golf, ya boy is straight killin' it this year.  Played 36 more holes this weekend including my best round in perhaps my entire lifetime.  Hopefully softball doesn't throw my swing out of whack again.  I may have to quit if that's the case. 

NHL playoffs, baby!  Who else is pumped? 
Here you go

Kane
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#12 | 928 days ago

Weekend was good.  
Got a limo now for the Van Halen concert.
Seems Rob has realized what he's been missing and wants to marry me now.surprise
Kids want to give him the third degree first.   I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth.

Keep ya posted.

Marlins,  Ugh.  Blown save in the bottom of the 9th.  Somehow, my fantasy team is doing ok.  Weird scoring system.
Wins don't matter apparently.  I'm good with that, shaky start.  Ozzy G.  making friends left and right here.

When Bubba won the Masters yesterday, and the reporter went all Oprah with the ?'s, I was hoping he
was gonna say how much he loved Castro.   
Stop the Madness...  
#13 | 928 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Here you go

Kane
Thanks.  Just meant I missed it live.  I've seen the replay....second highlight reel SO winner for Kaner this year. 
#14 | 928 days ago

Fuuuuuuuuu*uuuu**uuuuuu*****************************kkkkkkk

That's all
I'm an excellent driver...  
#15 | 928 days ago

Saturday was boring and lonesome. Sunday, drank too much vodka and pi***d off a friend. At dinner accused the waiter for snicking money only to realize that I had counted wrong. Crashed on the bed didn't even turn off the lights. Monday went to work with a killer hangover apologized to the friend spent the day half asleep.
Insanity is the best defense...  
#16 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Anyone check out SNL on SATURDAY???

Sofia Vergara!!!   heart


PS - That little BOY BAND that was the musical host (One Direction)........ no  (I wanted to puke!)  


Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#17 | 928 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Weekend was good.  
Got a limo now for the Van Halen concert.
Seems Rob has realized what he's been missing and wants to marry me now.surprise
Kids want to give him the third degree first.   I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth.

Keep ya posted.

Marlins,  Ugh.  Blown save in the bottom of the 9th.  Somehow, my fantasy team is doing ok.  Weird scoring system.
Wins don't matter apparently.  I'm good with that, shaky start.  Ozzy G.  making friends left and right here.

When Bubba won the Masters yesterday, and the reporter went all Oprah with the ?'s, I was hoping he
was gonna say how much he loved Castro.   
Congrats on your proposal
It's Monday...  
#18 | 928 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Anyone check out SNL on SATURDAY???

Sofia Vergara!!!   heart


PS - That little BOY BAND that was the musical host (One Direction)........ no  (I wanted to puke!)  


yep and  I was one of the millions who she had to forgive for I couldnt understand a word she said but truly saw ever inch of her headlights yes
It's Monday...  
#19 | 928 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
First off, I hope everyone had a happy Easter, I know I did.  I love when the religious zealots get angry when us heathens celebrate these holidays. F**k em, I like candy and presents

What are the odds Timothy Richard Tebow becomes the next Joel Osteen before he leads a team to a super bowl? It's gotta be even money right?

I haven't watched much news TV this weekend, have Sean Hannity and Geraldo Rivera come out against the victims in the Tulsa shootings?

My Rockies suck already.. Losing 2 of 3 to the Astros.  Yep, that's not a misprint.  And the way they did it was reminiscent of the Astros of last year.  Yuck

On a brighter note, I will be spending my afternoon at the sunny and cozy confines of Coors Field as the Rockies open their home schedule today yes yes

Oh, and shameless plug time.  Please check out the first half of my NHL playoff preview.. Depending on when I get home tonight and my level of sobriety I will either have the Western Conference done tonight or tomorrow night

tight d**k playa
I love when the religious zealots get angry when us heathens celebrate these holidays. F**k em, I like candy and presents

The pagan spring celebration that eventually became Easter (among others that were "transformed") were celebrated first by the heathens anyway long before Christ's birth (which is where the non-Jesus parts came from.) Let 'em get mad cheeky
Insanity is the best defense...  
#20 | 928 days ago
18packabs (+)

The was a Holiday? devil
Beaneaters...  
#21 | 928 days ago
unopescatore (+)

I'm freaken tired of being sick....I'm sick...the kids are sick...I think the f-ing dogs are sick as well.....but I'm never too sick to go fishing....the stripers are hitting like a stripper wanting a dollar at the T-bar:

Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#23 | 928 days ago

Whatup?
      This just in...the Dallas Mavericks have just cut forward Lamar Kardashian Odom...Mike Brown, paying attention? 2011 Sixth Man of the Year? Chemistry? If all else fails... get a package deal and sign Khloe too. She looks like she is tough as Gasol.
Baja Fog..  
#24 | 928 days ago

Um... Lakers, DO NOT get Lamar. Ugh.
#25 | 928 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)


I don't care if most "experts" are picking the Canucks. (shout out to my lover John Buccigross for being one who picked an upset in 7 games heart)

I also see the Blues beating the Sharks (mainly because this is what I want), the Coyotes doing damage to the Hawks (sorry, but great coach + hot goaltender going into the playoffs= not an easy time for the Hawks), and surprisingly the Wings beating Nashville (first time I've ever seen the Wings as the underdog and the only reason I'm picking them). In the east, I want Hotty pants and his team to get past the Sens, the Caps to pull an upset over the Bruins, Devils over the Panthers (and this is only because I still remember what a whiny bitch the Panthers coach was when the Kings played the Panthers), and Pittsburgh over the Flyers-----though I'll be pulling for Night Train (aka Wayne Simmonds). 

That's all. Now if only these sneeze attacks I've been having will go away and let me continue Spring Breaking. 

Cheerio. 


***edited to say this ..........."Yes, that was me who PQd you, Dee." WTF? You set your tuner on some hockey gosh dammit. Starts WEdnesday. Do it.
Beaneaters...  
#26 | 928 days ago

#27 | 928 days ago

I PQ'd Dee too. No real professional sports? Wtf?
Insanity is the best defense...  
#28 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kteacher wrote:


I don't care if most "experts" are picking the Canucks. (shout out to my lover John Buccigross for being one who picked an upset in 7 games heart)

I also see the Blues beating the Sharks (mainly because this is what I want), the Coyotes doing damage to the Hawks (sorry, but great coach + hot goaltender going into the playoffs= not an easy time for the Hawks), and surprisingly the Wings beating Nashville (first time I've ever seen the Wings as the underdog and the only reason I'm picking them). In the east, I want Hotty pants and his team to get past the Sens, the Caps to pull an upset over the Bruins, Devils over the Panthers (and this is only because I still remember what a whiny bitch the Panthers coach was when the Kings played the Panthers), and Pittsburgh over the Flyers-----though I'll be pulling for Night Train (aka Wayne Simmonds). 

That's all. Now if only these sneeze attacks I've been having will go away and let me continue Spring Breaking. 

Cheerio. 


***edited to say this ..........."Yes, that was me who PQd you, Dee." WTF? You set your tuner on some hockey gosh dammit. Starts WEdnesday. Do it.
sad

Here are mine

VAN - LA =  LA in 6  (VAN does not have a solution for QUICK - Luongo cries again)
STL - SJ = STL in 7 (STL struggles to win in 5 or 6 due to lack of experience but pulls it out anyways)
PHX - CHI = CHI in 6 (can't go against my boys! They figure it out and win in 6)
NSH - DET = ????  DET in 7 (even though NSH should win this series, I think DET's experience is too much for NSH)???

NYR - OTT  =  NYR in 6 (even though OTT won the season series, Henrik will be too much for OTT)
BOS - WAS = BOS in 7 (BOS defense is too stingy for Ovechkin's Caps to overcome!)
FLA - NJ = NJ in 6 (Broduer is the difference in this series)
PHI - PIT = ????  PIT in 7 (PIT only wins IF Crosby stays healthy and Fleury is on his game, otherwise, PHI in 6)
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#29 | 928 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
I found you, Miss New Booty!!

No I didn't (Nope, didn't go to HOOTERS, either - cuz YOU KNOW there ain't no booty in there!)

I have come to the conclusion that weekends have begun to OFFICIALLY SUCK now there is no regular college sports or real major professional sports games being presented on TV (WTF did I buy the 55" LED for if I can't watch my SPORTS all the dayum time???)

No, I don't have a problem with baseball, but mannnnnnnn, the only exciting play is a sliding catch???

NO

I found out they take Easter SERIOUSLY here...nothing was open yesterday!  How was I supposed to drank to celebrate egg hunting if tha Liqa Sto was closed?? Moonshine worked...
:-)

Lakers...go get Lamar!

Chicken & Pork Fried Rice Time!! 
Lamar won't be able to participate in the playoffs per ESPN.

"Even if either side had pushed for a formal release, there is little upside to taking that step now with Odom ineligible to play in the playoffs with another team because he wasn't waived before the March 23 deadline."
#30 | 928 days ago

I PQ'd you too, Dee... cause mah girls did... and you had 3 already :)
#31 | 928 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
John_Daly wrote:

hi.


The guy who hates ash and left the site, beat me last week in fantasy baseball 11-0.  Now I hate that guy.
I posted this earlier... right after Glenda, but I guess it got lost (or deleted for the way pics post stupid in the other browser, idk). ugh.

No one hates me. I'm as lovable as a Care Bear.

Anyway, I love Person of Interest... and Awake. I also have a new man crush but I don't know his name... let me see... hold please.....

His name is Warren Christie (first name Hans). He's regular but i saw him on the first episode of Alphas, and fell in strong like.
 

(p.s. jay swole, i saw that comment this morning. I will kick you in the face)
(oh and I'm looking forward to Team Adam tonight... I hope they don't disappoint)
#32 | 928 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas

Easter weekend was great. We had amazing weather. Had an egg hunt on Sunday, ate some ham sammiches, had some beer and played some dominoes.

Today is amazingly wonderful!! Mostly because Wiggy is on vacation all week [insert happydance.gif] Its also another gorgeous day outside.

Aww poor Lamar! I don't care what anyone says...I like him! I kinda hope the Lakers take him back, but I doubt that will happen. Good Luck Lamar!!

And this....
Pinned Image
Stop the Madness...  
#33 | 928 days ago

Morning, Everybodee!

Stuck at work, but only working a half day.    Had a cookout yesterday.  My wife (and kids) had given up meat for Lent.  Not just beef, but chicken, pork, etc.   Although, I think if you're gonna do that, then I think beef or chicken broth is kinda cheating, but for the entire period of Lent no flesh of any animal was eaten by them.  (I still ate meat, just not around them out of respect.  I'm just not a heavy meat eater like they are. They're such carnivores.)     I was impressed with the fact that, even though they are carnivores, they ate meat yesterday, but did not go overboard and gorge themselves into a meat coma, shocking their system.
Insanity is the best defense...  
#34 | 928 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
kobe_lova wrote:
I posted this earlier... right after Glenda, but I guess it got lost (or deleted for the way pics post stupid in the other browser, idk). ugh.

No one hates me. I'm as lovable as a Care Bear.

Anyway, I love Person of Interest... and Awake. I also have a new man crush but I don't know his name... let me see... hold please.....

His name is Warren Christie (first name Hans). He's regular but i saw him on the first episode of Alphas, and fell in strong like.
 

(p.s. jay swole, i saw that comment this morning. I will kick you in the face)
(oh and I'm looking forward to Team Adam tonight... I hope they don't disappoint)
Which comment?  That doesn't really narrow it down either because I make multiple comments that tend to piss people off.  You would of loved some of my responses on Saturday.  Let's just say I made a lot of friends at Comerica. 

Here was one exchange that drew a few cheers:

Fan - "Hey a**hole wearing the the Toews Jersey.....SIT DOWN OR GO BACK TO CHITCAGO!!!!!!"

Me - "They're called sweaters.  You'd think someone from "Hockeytown" of all places would know that.  Are you a bandwagon Tigers fan too?"

Fan - "Your White Sox suck! That's why you're here to watch a real team!"

Me - "I'm actually a Cubs fan and I know.  Thanks for pointing out the obvious John Madden.  I'm actually here because my brother-in-law is a huge Sox fan and got us the tickets.  Does Detroit still have an NBA team?"

Fan - "Yes and we have the more recent title.  You guys are NOTHING without Jordan. Now sit down or leave our fair city."

Me - "We have the most recent Stanley Cup and your city is a dump.  I will say it has improved, though.  I was only approached by 31 bums while tailgating....down from the 50+ that used to harass us."

Then an usher stepped in and broke it up.  Keep in mind I was only standing because the guy in front of me wouldn't sit down while Cabrera's second homerun was being reviewed. 


 
#35 | 928 days ago

Wha Tha Snot??

LOOK...NHL Playoffs have NOT started YET... Ya Do need a DRANK to do those Easter Egg Hunts...Did you see any of the basketball games that were on?   Ummmm Bleeeeeeeeh!! (the NY - CHI game was kinda aiiight); And EACH one of you were watching Bubba get his MASTERS on??  You were cheering for Phil??

REALLY???

Thanks, J...YOU spoiled my "Monday night watch ESPN to hear the Bad News" moment...OCCUPY LAMAR!! 

I, personally, think each of you were mad at me cause I like booty (except Teach, who I know is genuinely mad at me for not hoopin' up the Kings - My Bad)

I Like Big Butts and I cannot Lie!!!  (But there ain't nuttin' wrong with Tig Ol' Bitties either!!!)

  
Insanity is the best defense...  
#36 | 928 days ago

Shh, the Marlins are up over the Phillies 4-0................

BTW,   Rob asked, I haven't answered.




Stop the Madness...  
#37 | 928 days ago

I agree with Dee, early April till mid August sucks for sports.

I swear to all that is holy, I may smack a b!tch the next time I am at an event where the National Anthem is being played, and some chick doesn't remove her hat! I don't want to hear your excuse for why you don't want to take it off. The announcement ask everyone to stand and remove their hats, not just the men. If you aren't going to show respect like all the other people. Then here are your 2 options, 1. Don't wear a hat, 2. Don't go to the f**king event. Why the hell do women find it appropriate to keep their hats on for the National Anthem? I have to say that I was very proud of my sister and nieces at the ball game Saturday, when they all removed their hats. I wanted to donkey punch the c*nt four rows in front of us that did not!
I'm an excellent driver...  
#38 | 928 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I agree with Dee, early April till mid August sucks for sports.

I swear to all that is holy, I may smack a b!tch the next time I am at an event where the National Anthem is being played, and some chick doesn't remove her hat! I don't want to hear your excuse for why you don't want to take it off. The announcement ask everyone to stand and remove their hats, not just the men. If you aren't going to show respect like all the other people. Then here are your 2 options, 1. Don't wear a hat, 2. Don't go to the f**king event. Why the hell do women find it appropriate to keep their hats on for the National Anthem? I have to say that I was very proud of my sister and nieces at the ball game Saturday, when they all removed their hats. I wanted to donkey punch the c*nt four rows in front of us that did not!
I bolded you for this comment, but it's only because I feel that "bold" needs some props, but here.....


SMART.

I totally agree, and would also like to add in the dudes and chics who chitchat during the anthem as well. 
Beaneaters...  
#39 | 928 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
Saturday was boring and lonesome. Sunday, drank too much vodka and pi***d off a friend. At dinner accused the waiter for snicking money only to realize that I had counted wrong. Crashed on the bed didn't even turn off the lights. Monday went to work with a killer hangover apologized to the friend spent the day half asleep.
We should start calling you the "Prodigy" cuz the first thing I thought of while reading that was the video for Smack My B!tch Up. LOL, good job this weekend. I wish there was first person video of it and the 'mirror twist' at the end is that it's... Kenne!

Change my pitch up / smack my b!tch up
Beaneaters...  
#40 | 928 days ago

Happy monday everyone
smiley
Pretty slow in here.

Woke up late, I'm having problems to sleep lately,  but I'm on vacation so there's no problem if I get up at 2 pm if I want to. I watched Bridesmaids on the computer on Friday, I had never watched a movie on the laptop in bed, and It was awesome! I tend to move a lot when I'm in bed, so when I watch TV I get tired to be on my right side and I have to turn to left and it's a little bit annoying turning upside down, rolling and such. So when I watched the movie like that I could move in any direction and the screen followed me, so I've found another thing to make me even lazier, bad thing is the movie is not as funny as I expected, it has some fun stuff, but some others were totally unnecessary and made it slower, sometimes gross. Yesterday I went to the movies, the only one that I could watch according to the hour and the time I had was Wrath of titans. I want my money back sad Totally unconnected, bad dialogues, Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes looked and acted like the man that's always asking for money when I drive to work, I expected more from Gods in a movie. Anyway. I have 30 minutes to get to my mom's I told her I'd eat with her, so I better run.

Catch up later. Have a great day. Love you all

heart
Insanity is the best defense...  
#41 | 928 days ago

(Edited by originalcrash78)
kobe_lova wrote:
Um... Lakers, DO NOT get Lamar. Ugh.
Fire Mike Brown & re-hire Lamar (even next year). Double Ugh.
Baja Fog..  
#42 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
Which comment?  That doesn't really narrow it down either because I make multiple comments that tend to piss people off.  You would of loved some of my responses on Saturday.  Let's just say I made a lot of friends at Comerica. 

Here was one exchange that drew a few cheers:

Fan - "Hey a**hole wearing the the Toews Jersey.....SIT DOWN OR GO BACK TO CHITCAGO!!!!!!"

Me - "They're called sweaters.  You'd think someone from "Hockeytown" of all places would know that.  Are you a bandwagon Tigers fan too?"

Fan - "Your White Sox suck! That's why you're here to watch a real team!"

Me - "I'm actually a Cubs fan and I know.  Thanks for pointing out the obvious John Madden.  I'm actually here because my brother-in-law is a huge Sox fan and got us the tickets.  Does Detroit still have an NBA team?"

Fan - "Yes and we have the more recent title.  You guys are NOTHING without Jordan. Now sit down or leave our fair city."

Me - "We have the most recent Stanley Cup and your city is a dump.  I will say it has improved, though.  I was only approached by 31 bums while tailgating....down from the 50+ that used to harass us."

Then an usher stepped in and broke it up.  Keep in mind I was only standing because the guy in front of me wouldn't sit down while Cabrera's second homerun was being reviewed. 


 
DAMN IT!  I really need to start hangin with you!!

First, a midget dresses as a leprechaun on St. Paddy's day and now this!

WTF, MAN!    My life is boring in comparison!   (lol)



My excitement this weekend was making some drunk dude cry and I think he wet his pants too!
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#43 | 928 days ago

Good day, bitches.

Work sucks.  I'm working overtime practically everyday lately (which I don't get paid for ... commission work blows), I'm recovering from a sinus infection, my allergies are kicking my ass, so I've been ridiculously exhausted lately and there isn't enough sleep in the world that seems to be enough.  *sigh*  

On the bright side, I scored a s**t ton of Easter leftovers (pierogis, kielbasa, potato pancakes, etc.) and a good amount of candy and chocolate.  Looks like my evening is all mapped out since Stoney will probably be out late and potentially far too drunk to hold a coherent conversation.  Hey, a couple f*gs, lots of tasty food and sweets, and an all-new episode (I think) of House is not too terrible for a Plan B.

PS - I didn't know Gavin Rossdale had a thing with a tranny way back.  Huh.  Guess he's always had a thing for shapeless blondes with overly manicured brows and blonde "blonde" hair.  That made him slightly more hot to me.

PPS - Not hating on Gwen Stefani, I actually like her, but truth is truth.
I'm an excellent driver...  
#44 | 928 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
Fun weekend with the closest thing I have to a best friend, although we didn't drink nearly as much as usual. We must be getting old. We spent way too much time watching crap TV. I know how there are reality shows about just about anything, given how easy it is to get sucked in. All hail Hardcore Pawn!

We've also decided to take a vacation this July where we drive around the Midwest and eat. I'll have to put up a poll soon asking for suggestions.

O's are 3-0, Yankees and Red Sox are 0-3. I must enjoy it while it lasts.

Getting back to studying tonight. This next section is Regulation, 75% of it being tax law. Joy.

Studying will keep from following the Caps progress in the playoffs. Luckily I already know they will either be swept or take a 3-1 lead and blow it. They're not sucking me in again.

Also, it good to see Pittsburgh and Philly will play each other, in the ultimate battle of D'Bags and A'Holes.
#45 | 928 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Shh, the Marlins are up over the Phillies 4-0................

BTW,   Rob asked, I haven't answered.




DON'T DO IT!!!    NOOOOOO!!!    (lol)
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#46 | 928 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Fire Mike Brown & re-hire Lamar (even next year). Double Ugh.
Fire Mike Brown and let Lamar sit his ass down on some other team.
#47 | 928 days ago

.
Stop the Madness...  
#48 | 928 days ago

Well, I'm making some headway reading The Hunger Games.  I've had to set aside The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo until my schoolwork lightens just a little bit, which should be soon.  My "to read" stack is growing and I can't wait to have the time to make a dent in it. 

Busy Monday.  At least traffic has settled down since it's spring break up here. 

I'm having NHL playoff fever.  I want for the Preds to keep making franchise history, which means they'd need to get to at least the third round this year.  I'm trying to figure out what my version of the playoff beard should be.  That's still tbd. 
#49 | 928 days ago

I got nothing today...just tell me who said it!
Ride, Sally, Ride...  
#50 | 928 days ago
18packabs (+)

Some People just freakin suck @$$ angry
Beaneaters...  
#51 | 927 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I agree with Dee, early April till mid August sucks for sports.

I swear to all that is holy, I may smack a b!tch the next time I am at an event where the National Anthem is being played, and some chick doesn't remove her hat! I don't want to hear your excuse for why you don't want to take it off. The announcement ask everyone to stand and remove their hats, not just the men. If you aren't going to show respect like all the other people. Then here are your 2 options, 1. Don't wear a hat, 2. Don't go to the f**king event. Why the hell do women find it appropriate to keep their hats on for the National Anthem? I have to say that I was very proud of my sister and nieces at the ball game Saturday, when they all removed their hats. I wanted to donkey punch the c*nt four rows in front of us that did not!
Traditionally wimmin folk have never been required to remove their hats, this litle piece of etiquette goes way back  and required womens to keep their hats on because if a woman takes off her hat this will cause the men around  her to think lustful thoughts. Archaic as that is, that is the "rule" for wimmin folk. Of course if they do remove their hats great, but it is not required.

Of course there are certain rules for men other than the national anthem like taking your hat off if your in an elevator, in an apartment building, if a woman is riding the elevator. You can put it back on in the hallway. If you are in an elevator in a public building, you can keep your hat on even if women are present.

If you run in to a woman you know and you want to talk to her, you should remove your hat until you are done talking and she walks away or she walks with you somewhere.

One of the biggest insults a man can give another man is to tip is hat at another man. Apparently way back this was the same as calling the other guy a b**ch. Of course now a days you could probably do it and the other guy wouldn't know what your doing, so the next time your out try it and see if anyone catches it.

When you remove your hat you should make sure the lining is not visible, no one wants to see your nasty a** dirty lining.





One last thing about the national anthem that irritates the sh** out of me and makes me want to throat punch people, especially around here is the ending of the anthem. Supposedly  at KC Chiefs games they end the anthem with, "home of the Chiefs" instead of home of the brave. So being the unimaginative and copy cat b**ches a lot of people in this state are because they have never been anywhere besides OK, Sooner fans now do the same thing by ending the anthem with home of the Sooners. Anyway, i won't get into that whole rant about your freedom of speech and blah blah blah.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
10 opinions | 39 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
who said it: special edition
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 6 questions asked Yesterday
42 opinions | 4 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones
F/E 10/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 30 comments | Last by hskrdave
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
giffy - may 27, 2014
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/27/14
6 opinions | 10 comments | Last by Dream_Machine