Skip to Next Poll »
20
Haters gonna hate and taters gonna tate... (Edited 04/11/12 01:58PM by Beaneaters)
I am wishing ill on some hockey players right now, nothing mean, just a hefty dose of dysentery for a couple of weeks kind of thing. I saw where Bobby Petrino tried to stop his motorcycle with his face a few days ago. After leaving the Falcons in mid-season when the Michael Vick fiasco hit the scene, I have sorta thought something like road rash on his face wouldn't have been too bad of a deal. Rick Santorum bailed, I think that his wife has the same look on her face as that Duggar lady. That scares me, nobody should have 20 or 30 children unless they are starting up another planet. And anyone who has that kind of smile on their face worries me. But anywho, is there something, someone, or some team that is really ticking you off today? Are you being a hater? Who/what is it? Please, do tell. Remember the CoC. NO personal attacks on anyone, unless you are absolutely sure you can get away with it.

Thanks.
| Closed on 05/11/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
23 Fans 
9%a. Are you trying to start some junk in here?
4%b. Can you type the word 'junk' in here?
0%c. Huh?
4%d. Yeah, this person ticks me off.
4%e. This team really gets my gizzard.
4%f. Can I make this political?
4%g. I hate no one.
13%h. I hate everything (Kevin's and Jason's, and Joe's selection).
0%i. I hate spinach and other green vegetables.
4%j. Everything is all good with me.
13%k. **** ***.
4%l. Eat this.
4%m. Eat that.
17%n. I love puppies and dancing in the rain.
0%o. Other
0%p. Otherer
0%q. Other IV
4%r. Beans and rice.
9%s. Just Beans.
0%t. No...Beans.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#28 | 903 days ago

Hi. Is this where I tell you what I hate? Is this different from filter or same thing? Idags, i've been srinking beeches. Heeeeeere, we go:

Once upon a time...just playing.

F*** Boston! (I don't even know baseball, but I let this person pull out at an intersection and then I saw Red Sox flags, and got upset. wanted to ram that sh**)

F*** Lebron. I like D-Wade, I just can't hate him. F*** Lebron, oh i said that.

F*** Saints fans cept the 2 or 3 here, but when they are being bitchy ***holes, f*** them too. just ugh.

F*** people who say offen instead of often. ugh

i hate cats
i hate racists cept myself
i hate doing laundry
i hate people who read signs and then ask you the same f***in question the sign just answered
i hate okra, squash and whole pieces of onion
i hate kobe haters cause if you cant know he's fantastic on the court you are a stupid face hater in its truest form. every day of the week i call talent as i see it. 
i kinda hate most africans that ive met. f off, i said i was racist
i hate being called african american, ive never been to f***in africa
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate thhhhhhhhhissssss.............................sssssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii************************lololol
i hate having to work for food and drinks
i hate summer
i hate ****
i hate liars

iheartyou beans. good day
  
41 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 903 days ago

I hate no one ,but the New Orleans Saints scandal  about paying guys to put others out of the game sort of surprised me I know football is a contact sport but this could be just a little overboard
I hate no one.  
#2 | 903 days ago


I would of chipped in to take Brady out indecision


Boston and Philly exist - that alone ticks me off !  (yes full hater mode)
Beans and rice.  
#3 | 903 days ago

I hate the Red Sox.  It's not just today.  We have a lasting grudge.
Can I make this political?  
#4 | 903 days ago

Most of my picks for the NHL playoffs are based on hate. 

Go CAps! Go Blues! See.

The others are formed by some sort of logic and thought.....maybe a dash of something resembling hate. 

I love the Kings, so that hate is easy to have for the "others". The fact that their team is a bunch of crying wussies who drop and whine at everything makes it easy to hate. Add in the complete d-bagness of their fan base who flock to STaples, and the hate flows easy. 
I love puppies and dancing in the rain.  
#5 | 903 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Most hated team these days!

   


Person that I am not liking........... no comment! angry
Yeah, this person ticks me off.  
#6 | 903 days ago

The Miami Heat.  I'm sick and tired of their bandwagon fans running their gums.  I've had it with the "Bulls have no chance" talk.  Listen up, Miami.  You beat us last year.  Congrats on that.  However, 2011 has no bearing on 2012.  Do you hear me?  WHAT ABOUT NOW?  Remember that bball player named Michael Jordan?  Well....it took him a few tries to get past the Pistons and when he did, it was over for the rest of the league.  What I'm telling you is this....Derrick Rose is still a few years away from his prime.  He's going thru the trials and tribulations of an NBA superstar.  He will become a champion.   I don't think my Bulls are going on any three-peat type runs again, but we WILL win a few titles.  And there's nothing Miami or anyone else can do about it.  

Whew......I actually feel better.  Thanks for the outlet, Beans!   
#7 | 903 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I hate the Red Sox.  It's not just today.  We have a lasting grudge.


heart
Beans and rice.  
#8 | 903 days ago

I hate that NFL will be going to flags for QB's and Wide Receivers very soon.
#9 | 903 days ago

There's a bunch as far as sports. Boston/New England teams. The Eagles (Philly), comes from being a Falcons fan. San Fran teams. Boo. LeBron James, Terrell Owen, Mr. 85, Bill Lambeer, Tom Brady, and the list goes on. Hockey players who are related and have red hair. That ****** named Clowe who is with those ******s called the Sharks.

All athletes who sign multi-million dollar long term contracts and whines, that ticks me off.

Wells Fargo, I'm not even going to get started.

People texting while checking out in a store, that makes me nuts.

Octomom, Dr. Phil (sorry, he makes me nuts), and other person who uses sensationalism to make a buck = no

Politics is a downer for me. I hate the hating that comes along with all that.

I have more.

Oh yeah, and Donald Trump's hairdo.
Just Beans.  
#10 | 903 days ago

I hate rainy and windy days. I hate that I have hardly any alcohol in my house. I hate that I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to catch up here and in Sparta
Can you type the word 'junk' in here?  
#11 | 903 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
The Miami Heat.  I'm sick and tired of their bandwagon fans running their gums.  I've had it with the "Bulls have no chance" talk.  Listen up, Miami.  You beat us last year.  Congrats on that.  However, 2011 has no bearing on 2012.  Do you hear me?  WHAT ABOUT NOW?  Remember that bball player named Michael Jordan?  Well....it took him a few tries to get past the Pistons and when he did, it was over for the rest of the league.  What I'm telling you is this....Derrick Rose is still a few years away from his prime.  He's going thru the trials and tribulations of an NBA superstar.  He will become a champion.   I don't think my Bulls are going on any three-peat type runs again, but we WILL win a few titles.  And there's nothing Miami or anyone else can do about it.  

Whew......I actually feel better.  Thanks for the outlet, Beans!   
good luck with that
#12 | 903 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
The Miami Heat.  I'm sick and tired of their bandwagon fans running their gums.  I've had it with the "Bulls have no chance" talk.  Listen up, Miami.  You beat us last year.  Congrats on that.  However, 2011 has no bearing on 2012.  Do you hear me?  WHAT ABOUT NOW?  Remember that bball player named Michael Jordan?  Well....it took him a few tries to get past the Pistons and when he did, it was over for the rest of the league.  What I'm telling you is this....Derrick Rose is still a few years away from his prime.  He's going thru the trials and tribulations of an NBA superstar.  He will become a champion.   I don't think my Bulls are going on any three-peat type runs again, but we WILL win a few titles.  And there's nothing Miami or anyone else can do about it.  

Whew......I actually feel better.  Thanks for the outlet, Beans!   
Feel free to bash the Heat/LeBron.

Just Beans.  
#13 | 903 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
good luck with that
And good luck to your Cs making it out of the 1st round.  Y'all couldn't even beat our B team. 

The Cs are finished.....finished I tell ya......meaning it's time to find a new team.  Would you like me to start a "Help Alain Pick a New NBA Team" or shall we discuss it up in hurrrrrr? 
#14 | 903 days ago

hehehe
#15 | 903 days ago

I can't believe what Dwight Howard is doing to his coach, SVG. The worst part about sport is that athletes can act a fool when it comes to sportsmanship and integrity, but when things get tough it is the coach that gets fired because the player is who sells things.
I wish teams could cut players who act like the back end of an equine without the fear of another team signing them and continuing to feed the idiocy - see: Pacman Jones, Terrell Owens, etc.
We are teaching our youth that if you are good enough at a sport, you can literally get away with anything...
Are you trying to start some junk in here?  
#16 | 903 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
And good luck to your Cs making it out of the 1st round.  Y'all couldn't even beat our B team. 

The Cs are finished.....finished I tell ya......meaning it's time to find a new team.  Would you like me to start a "Help Alain Pick a New NBA Team" or shall we discuss it up in hurrrrrr? 
ur scaring me- I actually agree with you on this- we will make it out of the 1st round, just not sure about 2nd- who knows we may meet in the Finals instead of the semi's this year
#17 | 903 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
The Miami Heat.  I'm sick and tired of their bandwagon fans running their gums.  I've had it with the "Bulls have no chance" talk.  Listen up, Miami.  You beat us last year.  Congrats on that.  However, 2011 has no bearing on 2012.  Do you hear me?  WHAT ABOUT NOW?  Remember that bball player named Michael Jordan?  Well....it took him a few tries to get past the Pistons and when he did, it was over for the rest of the league.  What I'm telling you is this....Derrick Rose is still a few years away from his prime.  He's going thru the trials and tribulations of an NBA superstar.  He will become a champion.   I don't think my Bulls are going on any three-peat type runs again, but we WILL win a few titles.  And there's nothing Miami or anyone else can do about it.  

Whew......I actually feel better.  Thanks for the outlet, Beans!   
Hey, I like Wade, kinda a play on 4:20.

I haven't watched a single NBA game.   Don't care if they make it to the finals or not.

I hate the fake fans in Miami complaining about Ozzie.  
Eat this.  
#18 | 903 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Hey, I like Wade, kinda a play on 4:20.

I haven't watched a single NBA game.   Don't care if they make it to the finals or not.

I hate the fake fans in Miami complaining about Ozzie.  
You watched onnne :D
#19 | 903 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
Good thing Ash keeps texts on file   LOL
Eat this.  
#20 | 903 days ago

I hate the media in general. Everything involves a high horse and then they question everything from the wrong perspective. Case in point Miami is the worse place to appreciate a dictator, but up here in the ATL (Chicago, LA, what5ever) well that's another story. Idi Amin, you really have to hand it to him for his charisma. Kim Jong Il, kinda quirky, but say what you will... those are all fair game because there's no communities there for outrage??? Re-dam-donkulous.

I hate everything NCAA oversight related. The hypocrisy is out of this world. Did you see Dale Brown 'hit 'em up' on Costas last week?!! Dude was spittin' and he even called NCAA prez out for NOT being out there on panel and coming out solo. Tupac-esque. He should have dropped the mic and stepped after his segment.

I hate the Bruins. I may buy some Caps gear this week. I am not physically or emotionally ready for another Beantown cup run. I can't even. I'm with Tortarella on Pitt too. I like the team to win it, but seriously guys take it down a notch.

I'm gonna stop, cuz i need to get stuff done and this could go on for hours. 
Just Beans.  
#21 | 903 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I hate the media in general. Everything involves a high horse and then they question everything from the wrong perspective. Case in point Miami is the worse place to appreciate a dictator, but up here in the ATL (Chicago, LA, what5ever) well that's another story. Idi Amin, you really have to hand it to him for his charisma. Kim Jong Il, kinda quirky, but say what you will... those are all fair game because there's no communities there for outrage??? Re-dam-donkulous.

I hate everything NCAA oversight related. The hypocrisy is out of this world. Did you see Dale Brown 'hit 'em up' on Costas last week?!! Dude was spittin' and he even called NCAA prez out for NOT being out there on panel and coming out solo. Tupac-esque. He should have dropped the mic and stepped after his segment.

I hate the Bruins. I may buy some Caps gear this week. I am not physically or emotionally ready for another Beantown cup run. I can't even. I'm with Tortarella on Pitt too. I like the team to win it, but seriously guys take it down a notch.

I'm gonna stop, cuz i need to get stuff done and this could go on for hours. 
Good typing. But can you tell your Habs to keep their French talking grubby little fingers and whatever away from the Kings (Hextall and Luc Robitaille)?
I love puppies and dancing in the rain.  
#22 | 903 days ago

1. The mother f**king Minnesota Twins! Really F**kers, you can't win 1 f**king game already? Even the godd@mn Chicago Cubs have won a game this season. I knew they were going to be bad, but I never imagined that they were going to be 0-162 sh!tty. I have yet to see anything from the Twins that shows they can win a game this year!

2. Snow mother f**king Snow! Yeah the weather report is that Flag is supposed to get Snow this weekend. I am over Snow, I don't want to ever see another godd@mn drop of snow. Fun f**ked up fact of the day, August is the only month that it has never snowed in Flag.
I hate everything (Kevin's and Jason's, and Joe's selection).  
#23 | 903 days ago
Nick__ (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
1. The mother f**king Minnesota Twins! Really F**kers, you can't win 1 f**king game already? Even the godd@mn Chicago Cubs have won a game this season. I knew they were going to be bad, but I never imagined that they were going to be 0-162 sh!tty. I have yet to see anything from the Twins that shows they can win a game this year!

2. Snow mother f**king Snow! Yeah the weather report is that Flag is supposed to get Snow this weekend. I am over Snow, I don't want to ever see another godd@mn drop of snow. Fun f**ked up fact of the day, August is the only month that it has never snowed in Flag.
FYI -  Snow Report
Yeah, this person ticks me off.  
#24 | 903 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
FYI -  Snow Report
Not bad, I don't hate that snow report as much as I hate actual snow!

For your listening pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is&feature=related
I hate everything (Kevin's and Jason's, and Joe's selection).  
#25 | 903 days ago

I hate lots of things. They'd take away my Bitter Cynic card otherwise.
#26 | 903 days ago

i hate that i did makeup before i picked an outfit this morning. purple eyeshadow with these clothes make me look like a seriously overdone stereotypical 80's teen in a movie made in the 00's.

i also hate that i chose to stay at work and do nothing all day over playing hookie all the way to galveston this afternoon.

and i hate that my brain simply will not expand enough to grasp how to complete diabolical sudoku puzzles.
I love puppies and dancing in the rain.  
#27 | 903 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Good typing. But can you tell your Habs to keep their French talking grubby little fingers and whatever away from the Kings (Hextall and Luc Robitaille)?
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc. I can see him working out fabulously in the old country. Hextal, on the other hand, is basically what Clubber Lang was to Philadelphia. That's a dumpster fire of old oily rags waiting for a match. I'm secretly hoping for AVS redux in MTL with some kind of Lacroix, Roy, Hartley combo. Or somebody (anybody) from the Lacroix tree.
Just Beans.  
#28 | 903 days ago

Hi. Is this where I tell you what I hate? Is this different from filter or same thing? Idags, i've been srinking beeches. Heeeeeere, we go:

Once upon a time...just playing.

F*** Boston! (I don't even know baseball, but I let this person pull out at an intersection and then I saw Red Sox flags, and got upset. wanted to ram that sh**)

F*** Lebron. I like D-Wade, I just can't hate him. F*** Lebron, oh i said that.

F*** Saints fans cept the 2 or 3 here, but when they are being bitchy ***holes, f*** them too. just ugh.

F*** people who say offen instead of often. ugh

i hate cats
i hate racists cept myself
i hate doing laundry
i hate people who read signs and then ask you the same f***in question the sign just answered
i hate okra, squash and whole pieces of onion
i hate kobe haters cause if you cant know he's fantastic on the court you are a stupid face hater in its truest form. every day of the week i call talent as i see it. 
i kinda hate most africans that ive met. f off, i said i was racist
i hate being called african american, ive never been to f***in africa
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate thhhhhhhhhissssss.............................sssssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii************************lololol
i hate having to work for food and drinks
i hate summer
i hate ****
i hate liars

iheartyou beans. good day
#29 | 903 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ha. i typed srinking, im not changing it.. p.s im not drunk

hmm, i also said cant know instead of dont know. stfu
#30 | 903 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hi. Is this where I tell you what I hate? Is this different from filter or same thing? Idags, i've been srinking beeches. Heeeeeere, we go:

Once upon a time...just playing.

F*** Boston! (I don't even know baseball, but I let this person pull out at an intersection and then I saw Red Sox flags, and got upset. wanted to ram that sh**)

F*** Lebron. I like D-Wade, I just can't hate him. F*** Lebron, oh i said that.

F*** Saints fans cept the 2 or 3 here, but when they are being bitchy ***holes, f*** them too. just ugh.

F*** people who say offen instead of often. ugh

i hate cats
i hate racists cept myself
i hate doing laundry
i hate people who read signs and then ask you the same f***in question the sign just answered
i hate okra, squash and whole pieces of onion
i hate kobe haters cause if you cant know he's fantastic on the court you are a stupid face hater in its truest form. every day of the week i call talent as i see it. 
i kinda hate most africans that ive met. f off, i said i was racist
i hate being called african american, ive never been to f***in africa
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate thhhhhhhhhissssss.............................sssssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii************************lololol
i hate having to work for food and drinks
i hate summer
i hate ****
i hate liars

iheartyou beans. good day
I love this.
#31 | 903 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hi. Is this where I tell you what I hate? Is this different from filter or same thing? Idags, i've been srinking beeches. Heeeeeere, we go:

Once upon a time...just playing.

F*** Boston! (I don't even know baseball, but I let this person pull out at an intersection and then I saw Red Sox flags, and got upset. wanted to ram that sh**)

F*** Lebron. I like D-Wade, I just can't hate him. F*** Lebron, oh i said that.

F*** Saints fans cept the 2 or 3 here, but when they are being bitchy ***holes, f*** them too. just ugh.

F*** people who say offen instead of often. ugh

i hate cats
i hate racists cept myself
i hate doing laundry
i hate people who read signs and then ask you the same f***in question the sign just answered
i hate okra, squash and whole pieces of onion
i hate kobe haters cause if you cant know he's fantastic on the court you are a stupid face hater in its truest form. every day of the week i call talent as i see it. 
i kinda hate most africans that ive met. f off, i said i was racist
i hate being called african american, ive never been to f***in africa
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate thhhhhhhhhissssss.............................sssssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii************************lololol
i hate having to work for food and drinks
i hate summer
i hate ****
i hate liars

iheartyou beans. good day
Well......it's a good thing you think Max isn't a cat. laugh
I love puppies and dancing in the rain.  
#32 | 903 days ago

I hate the lady at the Nashville Predators games (season ticket holder) that uses her lip liner to line her lips on the outside of her lips. She also blows that irritating kazoo whistle thing every time Jordin Tootoo hits the ice.

I hate Dick Vitale impersonations.

I hate gum popping, ice crunching, loud finger licking, slurping, and just generally seeing half-chewed, half-digested food in people's mouths.  Shut your mouth and chew that s**t up.  Especially before you decide to talk to me.

I hate the Detroit Redwings.  And their fans (in general). 

I hate Rajon Rondo.  I want floor seats when I get to see the Celtics play so I can trip him.
#33 | 903 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ha. i typed srinking, im not changing it.. p.s im not drunk

hmm, i also said cant know instead of dont know. stfu
ha! when i was reading that, i was all "ooo! i like her use of 'cant' there. seems more passionate."
I love puppies and dancing in the rain.  
#34 | 903 days ago

I may or may not add more later, but here are some specifics.

I hate waiting for things.

I hate my home state (PA), and especially Pittsburgh'ers and their inability to ever think that area's anything less than perfect (as they sit in a cube in Washington DC).

I hate IndyCar's low ratings and relevance factor.

I hate certain politicians of a certain persuasion (you can probably guess which side). Let's leave it at that.

I hate what certain people do and say in the (alleged) name of religion.

I hate most stereotypical "man" things, meaning things like men must like guns, must ogle women every 5 seconds, etc. Basically anything and anytime the phrase "man card" is evoked.

I hate the phrase "comfort food." Don't ask me why.

I hate too many things about myself to count, and how slow I am to change those things.
#35 | 902 days ago

I hate that all the good stuffs been posted, go@$&#mn you all!
**** ***.  
#36 | 902 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
ha! when i was reading that, i was all "ooo! i like her use of 'cant' there. seems more passionate."
ha. okaaay.


and teach, """""""""""
#37 | 902 days ago

Perfect!!   Here we go...I hate:

- The Boston Red Sox, Celtics and Buins (right, Becky??)  I would hate the Pats, but they are just annoying, so I can deal with dem butt munchers

EVERY TEAM IN THE NFC EAST other than my Cowboys, who, at times, are also on that list...smh

Negative thoughts and negative people...don't need that s*** in my circle.  Keep the F*** out

Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and Tuna Salad  

My first name.  STFU to those who are in my circle...don't even go there (almost got fired this week on this VERY SUBJECT)

Okra...Italian Sausage...the MF who won't pick my combinations to win the lottery...all reality TV shows...McDonalds because they won't give me extra sauce for my McNuggets without charging me 10 - 15 cents extra for one dipping sauce...being somewhere LATE (if its not a party)...not being Butt-Stanky RICH..."YES" men...Disposable razors

-  Mounds and Almond Joy


BURGER KING french fries
Are you trying to start some junk in here?  
#38 | 902 days ago
Nick__ (+)

DeeRigga wrote:
Perfect!!   Here we go...I hate:

- The Boston Red Sox, Celtics and Buins (right, Becky??)  I would hate the Pats, but they are just annoying, so I can deal with dem butt munchers

EVERY TEAM IN THE NFC EAST other than my Cowboys, who, at times, are also on that list...smh

Negative thoughts and negative people...don't need that s*** in my circle.  Keep the F*** out

Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and Tuna Salad  

My first name.  STFU to those who are in my circle...don't even go there (almost got fired this week on this VERY SUBJECT)

Okra...Italian Sausage...the MF who won't pick my combinations to win the lottery...all reality TV shows...McDonalds because they won't give me extra sauce for my McNuggets without charging me 10 - 15 cents extra for one dipping sauce...being somewhere LATE (if its not a party)...not being Butt-Stanky RICH..."YES" men...Disposable razors

-  Mounds and Almond Joy


BURGER KING french fries
I had to PQ you, just for saying that you hate

Italian Sausage, Mounds & Almond Joy!    That's just one too many things that I enjoy that you hate. Especially the chocolates....yummy! (lol)
Yeah, this person ticks me off.  
#39 | 902 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I had to PQ you, just for saying that you hate

Italian Sausage, Mounds & Almond Joy!    That's just one too many things that I enjoy that you hate. Especially the chocolates....yummy! (lol)
Really??  cool

I did not know this was the "Haters Gonna Hate BUT you can't hate what I like cuz I like it and well you suck" Poll!!

Not a good enough reason to PQ you, but boy, if we was camping...I would fart in your tent and zip/lock it from the outside so you could swelter in it!!!
Are you trying to start some junk in here?  
#40 | 902 days ago

Ok.  More.

I hate McDonalds and most fast food. 

I hate super-long fingernails.  They're creepy.

I hate it when girls continually check to see if they have split ends.  If you have to check that often, get a f**king haircut.
#41 | 894 days ago

this poll
Eat that.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/23/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Beaneaters