Skip to Next Poll »
16
Define your favorite Sports Team with a song title
name your team, song title, and artist. I'll start with the Chicago Cubs, Every Loser Wins by Nick Berry
Featured by: Dream_Machine at 4/20/12 8:25PM
| Closed on 06/20/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
20 Fans
Question
1371. Define your favorite Sports Team with a song title

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#13 | 893 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
this is my favorite sports poll ever:

houston astros = bad by michael jackson with a twist of i hate myself for loving you by joan jett

houston texans = finish what ya started by van halen
  
65 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 893 days ago

Cleveland Browns...Aerosmith "Cryin"
123  
#2 | 893 days ago

Cleveland Indians..."The End" by the Doors
123  
#3 | 893 days ago

Ill go with the Cubs and Long, Long Time by Linda Ronstadt.........
#4 | 893 days ago

Detroit Lions and Ndamukong Suh--Bron-Y-Aur STOMP by Led Zeppelin
756  
#5 | 893 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Detroit Lions and Ndamukong Suh--Bron-Y-Aur STOMP by Led Zeppelin
good one
#6 | 893 days ago

Cubsanappr wrote:
Ill go with the Cubs and Long, Long Time by Linda Ronstadt.........
Cub fans my not enjoy this game :)
#7 | 893 days ago

CUBS..............DONT WORRY ...BE HAPPY...............i mean its only been 3000 years......lmao........UGHHHHHHHH....crying
#8 | 893 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
Killing Me Softly - all three of 'em.

*edit - gonna go with the Fugees version...*
12  
#9 | 893 days ago

Any of the Cleveland sports teams, No Leaf Clover, Metallica.
42  
#10 | 893 days ago

Why in the heck is this showing up as being my poll? weird. Oh well, I'll take credit (sorry Mike)
12  
#11 | 893 days ago

Dallas Cowboys!... Allstar ..Smashmouth..
55  
#12 | 893 days ago

Seattle Mariners - Damn! - Youngbloodz
Seattle Seahawks - Sabatoge - Beastie Boys
Seattle Supersonics - Steal My Sunshine - Len
Samoa - Hey Babe! - DJ Ötzi
311  
#13 | 893 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
this is my favorite sports poll ever:

houston astros = bad by michael jackson with a twist of i hate myself for loving you by joan jett

houston texans = finish what ya started by van halen
#14 | 893 days ago

Jess wrote:
Why in the heck is this showing up as being my poll? weird. Oh well, I'll take credit (sorry Mike)
its all good smiley
#15 | 893 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
this is my favorite sports poll ever:

houston astros = bad by michael jackson with a twist of i hate myself for loving you by joan jett

houston texans = finish what ya started by van halen
well thank you ma'am ... infinite possibilities
#16 | 893 days ago
John_Daly (+)

San Diego Padres-  Building a Mistery, Sara McLachlan


San Diego Chargers-  Under Pressure, David Bowe  ( meaning if the Chargers dont make the Playoffs this year, heads will roll)
#17 | 893 days ago

Jess wrote:
Why in the heck is this showing up as being my poll? weird. Oh well, I'll take credit (sorry Mike)
When it comes to my Phillies and Eagles it's been the same tune years after year, "Heartbreak Hotel".
#18 | 893 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
San Diego Padres-  Building a Mistery, Sara McLachlan


San Diego Chargers-  Under Pressure, David Bowe  ( meaning if the Chargers dont make the Playoffs this year, heads will roll)
great pick
#19 | 893 days ago

Looks like soon the Minnesota Vikings will be singing Randy Newman's "I Love LA" !
#20 | 893 days ago

I'll write for both the Cubs and Cowboys, because you can't get much more disparate.

For the Chicago Cubs- Hammer to Fall by Queen. We're just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

For the Dallas Cowboys- Right Here, Right Now by Jesus Jones- Because that's when everything needs to happen with the Cowboys.
#21 | 893 days ago

Oakland Raiders and A's- "Dream On" by Aerosmith
#22 | 893 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
Saints - St. Anger (eff it all no regrets)
Habs - Yakity Sax (aka Benny Hill Theme)
Knicks - Rock n Roll part 2 (MSG is rockin' again!)
Expos - I will Always Love You (I just poured one out...)
514  
#23 | 892 days ago

St. Louis Cardinals - "We Are The Champions" by Queen
11  
#24 | 892 days ago

Los Angeles Kings---"Heart Attack" by Olivia Newton John 
13  
#25 | 892 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Detroit Lions and Ndamukong Suh--Bron-Y-Aur STOMP by Led Zeppelin
already taken by HAynesworth
123  
#26 | 892 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
San Diego Padres-  Building a Mistery, Sara McLachlan


San Diego Chargers-  Under Pressure, David Bowe  ( meaning if the Chargers dont make the Playoffs this year, heads will roll)
get ready for the rolling heads
123  
#27 | 892 days ago

derms33 wrote:
get ready for the rolling heads
Norv Turner's head looks like it already rolled over a few dozen pebbles at high speed
123  
#28 | 892 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

We already have a kick ass song. smiley


Baseball season’s underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They’re singing …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

6  
#29 | 892 days ago

La Vita Loca------Marlins

Now more than ever.
421  
#30 | 892 days ago

Every Minnesota team except for the Lynx - Misery by Maroon 5
#31 | 892 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
We already have a kick ass song. smiley


Baseball season’s underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They’re singing …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

You are so right! I have been a Steve Goodman fan for many years and between this and "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request" he wrote 2 of the greatest baseball songs ever!
#32 | 892 days ago

sfcbenny wrote:
You are so right! I have been a Steve Goodman fan for many years and between this and "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request" he wrote 2 of the greatest baseball songs ever!
how about "Never Gonna Get It" by En Vogue
123  
#33 | 892 days ago

I realize it's only April, the MLB season is early --
 Boston Red Sox -- Tossing and Turning - Bobby Lewis
#34 | 892 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

derms33 wrote:
how about "Never Gonna Get It" by En Vogue
angry
6  
#35 | 892 days ago

derms33 wrote:
how about "Never Gonna Get It" by En Vogue
I was thinking maybe Loser by Beck for the Cubs.
22  
#36 | 892 days ago

chevleclair wrote:
I'll write for both the Cubs and Cowboys, because you can't get much more disparate.

For the Chicago Cubs- Hammer to Fall by Queen. We're just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

For the Dallas Cowboys- Right Here, Right Now by Jesus Jones- Because that's when everything needs to happen with the Cowboys.
Your Cubs are winning today. wink and I'm 100% with you on the Cowboys! Us fans have been waiting long enough!
55  
#37 | 892 days ago

Penguins: French Canadian Guy
69  
#38 | 892 days ago

hclcdestin wrote:
I realize it's only April, the MLB season is early --
 Boston Red Sox -- Tossing and Turning - Bobby Lewis
"Wishin and Hopin" by Ani DiFranco works too
123  
#39 | 892 days ago

Milwaukee Bucks     the Beatles'   I'M A LOSER no
69  
#40 | 892 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I was thinking maybe Loser by Beck for the Cubs.
angry
#41 | 892 days ago

Let's clear the air. The greatest band to come from Boston already did a Red Sox song, and it's fun to listen to.

The song is called "Tessie" by the Dropkick Murphys. This song makes baseball fun, even though it is a Red Sox song.
#42 | 892 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
angry
Bon Jovi  "Livin on a Prayer"?
123  
#43 | 892 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
We already have a kick ass song. smiley


Baseball season’s underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They’re singing …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.



Im not even a cubs fan and i love this song smiley
7  
#44 | 892 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
We already have a kick ass song. smiley


Baseball season’s underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They’re singing …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You’re singing now …

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

You can catch it all on WGN

What is that the 1 game a month that actually gets shown on WGN? I remember when you could catch multiple games a week on WGN. Now-a-days, not so much anymore.
22  
#45 | 892 days ago



New Orleans Saint  -  Bounty Hunter by Molly Hatchet indecision
7  
#46 | 891 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
You can catch it all on WGN

What is that the 1 game a month that actually gets shown on WGN? I remember when you could catch multiple games a week on WGN. Now-a-days, not so much anymore.
Yeah I know, and it effing sucks. Haklf the time it's the damn White Sox.  I already can't see the Bears or Blackhawks down here. Now, I'm losing out on seeing the Cubs as well. W.G.N. pisses me off
6  
#47 | 891 days ago

Boston Red Sox - Yesterday was 'Tossing and Turning'- #1 single, Bobby Lewis 1961
                    But after blowing a 9-0 lead at Fenway and losing 15-9??!!
                             Today is  'Please Help Me,I'm Falling' -#1 country single Hank Locklin.
                           Tomorrow could be 'Monster Mash' - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett??
#48 | 891 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Detroit Lions and Ndamukong Suh--Bron-Y-Aur STOMP by Led Zeppelin
hi
#49 | 891 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Detroit Lions and Ndamukong Suh--Bron-Y-Aur STOMP by Led Zeppelin
hi
#50 | 891 days ago

ah3214210 wrote:
hi
Haaiiii friiiiind!!

Send me your E-mail and we can talk! Maybe even find love, how cool would that be? heart
756  
#51 | 891 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Haaiiii friiiiind!!

Send me your E-mail and we can talk! Maybe even find love, how cool would that be? heart
Make sure he has plenty of goats and get his banking info so you can share your vast weath that you have inherited, before you go falling in love again!
22  
#52 | 891 days ago
John_Daly (+)

derms33 wrote:
get ready for the rolling heads
Could be worse, they could be the Cleveland Browns.     surprise
#53 | 891 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Could be worse, they could be the Cleveland Browns.     surprise
nah, they have no playoff aspirations year after year after year after year...or a coach that has rolled over pebbles face first
123  
#54 | 890 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I was thinking maybe Loser by Beck for the Cubs.
Nah, it's "100 Years" by Five for Fighting

...when you only got 100 years to lose.
69  
#55 | 890 days ago

Going with songs that illustrate the current state of my teams...except for the Bulls.  That one is timeless.

Bears - Great Day to be Alive by Travis Tritt

Blackhawks - One more Time by Daft Punk

Cubs - It Don't Matter by Rehab

Bulls - Sirius by the Alan Parsons Project

Notre Dame - Creepin on ah Come Up by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
#56 | 890 days ago

Boston Celtics- tear the roof off the sucker- - -  Parliament funkadelic!
59  
#57 | 890 days ago

Boston Bruins...  yet another seventh game playoff series(3 last year and this Wed.)      -- Staying Alive - BeeGees
#58 | 890 days ago

Its a Heartache ~Bonnie Tyler
367  
#59 | 883 days ago

Tampa Bay Rays- Don't Stop Believing by Journey
2  
#60 | 883 days ago

(Edited by SickPuppy)
Chicago Cubs --- Foreplay/Long Time -- Boston   (appropriate band name too)
117  
#61 | 883 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


New Orleans Saint  -  Bounty Hunter by Molly Hatchet indecision
Oh, now that is funny!cool
#62 | 883 days ago

For the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers and Sixers (since he is a Philly native) They should play Todd Rundgren's "Just One Victory" at every home game!
#63 | 840 days ago

New York Yankees ("America's Team") - Simply The Best by Tina Turner
#64 | 838 days ago

Oklahoma City Thunder- Obviously Thunderstruck by AC/DC
2  
#65 | 838 days ago

Dallas Cowboys / post draft picks..... Theme from Rocky!!!!../ pick your own artist..
55  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/23/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Beaneaters