Skip to Next Poll »
18
Random questions 22 (was a good age)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
3. Left or Right handed?
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
| Closed on 06/01/12 at 02:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
21 Fans
Question
356.7141. Random questions 22 (was a good age)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
Wrecking s**t.  Single.  Barely hanging on in school.  Living on credit cards.  On the verge of being a true alcoholic.  Surrounded by people but lonely. 

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
Pizza rolls.  Manna from f**king heaven those little things.

3. Left or Right handed?
Depends on whether or not im feeling like a little strange.

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
Honestly...i would love to find out.  So many variables to consider.  Are they smart enough to go for nut shots?  Im guessing not that many if one lands a really solid shot to the sack...one of those good ones that make you start sweating and vomiting.   But if they just rush at me im guessing i could take out quite a few with some good stiff jabs and front kicks.

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
Draw a Faniq comic strip.

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
3?? 4??  Is anyone really confident in their kissing ability? 

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
Easy..ipod..i dont own one now.

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
As long as i can get it shear i dont care about the color.  One of my fondest spank bank memories involves a chic who years ago used to tease me with a  super-shear red bra.  

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.

Run into a crowded womens restroom and shout JESUS CHRIST DOES ANYONE HAVE A TAMPON!
  
57 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 708 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?-Bartender/Cook at Miss Kitty's Steakhouse in Williams AZ/Professional drunk at any and all bars I could get into.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?-Really? Is it necessary for me to answer this? Would you also like to know what day of the week it is?
3. Left or Right handed?-Right handed
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?-With or without weapons? I don't believe that there are enough 5 year olds in the world to accomplish this without weapons(unless they are punching me below the waist). With weapons, well that is a different story, I would say less than 50.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?-Go to Ireland and Germany
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?-I don't know, I have never made out with myself.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)-I guess I am officially old, cause my answer is 3-D tv and blue ray. I am fine with my dvd's and do not want to have to replace my entire dvd collection. I also do not see the point of a 3-D tv, I am not going to pay that much money for something that I can use once in a while. So until everything on tv is in 3-D, to me there is no point in buying one.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?-I don't have a significant other, but if I did I guess I would buy her the colors that she looks best in/prefers.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.-kitchen of a California restaurant, La Migra!
22  
#2 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
Still married to the ex. Twenty-two was a dark time in my life - I was pretty depressed. Worked for an animal hospital, just going through the motions when I was home. 
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
Hmmmm I would rather have 50lbs of something taken from me. I'll go ahead and say a bag of my dogs' food - I need to buy some, and it's expensive. Free would be fantastic.
3. Left or Right handed?
Right
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
Probably just one. 5yo's are ruthless...and they could probably do it with just their words
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
Visit Greece
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
I'd say a modest 7...I have no idea. I've had no complaints
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
I guess iPod since I can put music on my phone
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
Red...wait no blue. Ugh. He's pretty hot in red but blue brings out the color in his eyes and makes me melt. I can't pick - I'd probably buy one of each.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Oh I'm bad at this kind of stuff. Uhm. A crowded drag show and shout "Has anybody seen my iguana?"
#3 | 708 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? - Just finishing up undergrad and partying like a rock star.  Also interned at Stryker.  'Twas a good summer. 
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? - Diamonds.
3. Left or Right handed? - Right handed in everything but hockey, kicking a ball, and something that voilates the CoC.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? - 228
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? - See the Cubs win the World Series.
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? - 9.21
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) - Celly, no doubt. 
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? - Black
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
- Occupy Rally, "Hipsters are complete and utter trash"
#4 | 708 days ago

1- running the back streets of Manheim, Germany
2- Give me Prime Rib
3- Righty
4-seeming I have grandkids that age- about 13 of them
5- go back to being in basketball shape- JSWOL i'm coming for you
6-  12,,,,all of my ex's have never had another as good as me
7- IPOD
8- Purple- purple lingeire does wonders for me
9 A bus yelling Fire
25  
#5 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
Wrecking s**t.  Single.  Barely hanging on in school.  Living on credit cards.  On the verge of being a true alcoholic.  Surrounded by people but lonely. 

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
Pizza rolls.  Manna from f**king heaven those little things.

3. Left or Right handed?
Depends on whether or not im feeling like a little strange.

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
Honestly...i would love to find out.  So many variables to consider.  Are they smart enough to go for nut shots?  Im guessing not that many if one lands a really solid shot to the sack...one of those good ones that make you start sweating and vomiting.   But if they just rush at me im guessing i could take out quite a few with some good stiff jabs and front kicks.

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
Draw a Faniq comic strip.

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
3?? 4??  Is anyone really confident in their kissing ability? 

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
Easy..ipod..i dont own one now.

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
As long as i can get it shear i dont care about the color.  One of my fondest spank bank memories involves a chic who years ago used to tease me with a  super-shear red bra.  

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.

Run into a crowded womens restroom and shout JESUS CHRIST DOES ANYONE HAVE A TAMPON!
#6 | 708 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Ended one relationship, getting into another, working 3 jobs, looking and feeling good, and was pretty happy.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? A variety of cheeses
3. Left or Right handed? I'm right handed, but you can use whichever is strongest...
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? I think about 7-8.5 Five year olds are pretty scrappy.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? *** ** ****** *****. mmhmmm
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? probably like a 6... I don't like kissing, so I don't do it enough to really rank myself. Little pecks... total 10.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) I don't have very much... no blu ray, gps is on phone only...uhh I guess GPS, and I could live without another coffee maker upgrade.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Dark blue
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Bar in Boston and shout F*** Boston or F**k The Patriots! (Run, son)
#7 | 708 days ago

dating my wife................
silver
right
15...????
retire at 60
10........duuuuuuuuuh....yes
ipod
NUDE......lmao...........whaaaaat.......it it a color
stadium..............CUBS SUCK...........
#8 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? This was the year my daughter was born. Also too much partying.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Platinum
3. Left or Right handed? Throw right, bat both
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?50
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Quit smoking (it very well might be the last thing I do)
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 8 ? I guess, I never kissed myself
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) GPS - Never needed it.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? black
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. Airport, Bomb
666  
#9 | 708 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Ended one relationship, getting into another, working 3 jobs, looking and feeling good, and was pretty happy.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? A variety of cheeses
3. Left or Right handed? I'm right handed, but you can use whichever is strongest...
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? I think about 7-8.5 Five year olds are pretty scrappy.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? *** ** ****** *****. mmhmmm
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? probably like a 6... I don't like kissing, so I don't do it enough to really rank myself. Little pecks... total 10.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) I don't have very much... no blu ray, gps is on phone only...uhh I guess GPS, and I could live without another coffee maker upgrade.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Dark blue
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Bar in Boston and shout F*** Boston or F**k The Patriots! (Run, son)
#5????
#10 | 708 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
#5????
I just realized it skipped it... hold please...
#11 | 708 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Nothing good! I made some poor decisions. Living life recklessly, but, I can say that this was the last year of me being very irresponsible!

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? A certain herbal plant that is prescribed to glucose patients.

3. Left or Right handed? Right

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? 1 - if they are behind me and I don't see them. As long as their leg can reach my ass.

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Win the Lottery

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  I don't kiss and tell.  Never made out with myself before. Maybe that should be my answer for #5 ? HA!

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) - cell phone ( I could use the computer, GPS and iPod features with it)

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? White Shear

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded CHURCH and shout Sinners!!You're making baby Jesus Cry......all of you!! while you are recording, of course.  , 
22  
#12 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Playing in a bar 6 nights a week, 52 weeks a year.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? And it can't be money? Can it be the same color as money?
3. Left or Right handed? Right handed, I am a total spaz as far as my left-handedness.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? I think three could take me, but they would have to come at me like spider monkeys.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? 'own a big arse boat'
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? Completely relative, when I visit my mom at the nursing home, I'd give it a 0.25. Everyday kinda thing with a S/O would be like  a 2 to maybe a 6 or 7. If it's while having a drink or so, I would rate it a 13 or 14. In my own mind.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) I could do without a GPS with no problem whatsoever, I never get lost.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? I think a 6er of Sierra Nevada and large pepperoni pizza would look real sexy. What color is all that?
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. Kentucky basketball home game/ I love me some Louisville basketball 
2012  
#13 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Had been married for 6 years and had a  4 yr old  girl and was a housewife.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Tenderloin steak.
3. Left or Right handed? Right!
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? I'd like to think 2 but they could be big for their age.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll __meet him_______ if it's the last thing I do?
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? Don't remember...It's been a long time since I kissed my arm..
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)...UGH!! Ipod I guess if you make me... :((
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? RED!
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded_....BUS_____and shout__HE'S GOT A GUN!!!______ while you are recording, of course.
55  
#14 | 708 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Nick__ wrote:
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Nothing good! I made some poor decisions. Living life recklessly, but, I can say that this was the last year of me being very irresponsible!

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? A certain herbal plant that is prescribed to glucose patients.

3. Left or Right handed? Right

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? 1 - if they are behind me and I don't see them. As long as their leg can reach my ass.

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Win the Lottery

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  I don't kiss and tell.  Never made out with myself before. Maybe that should be my answer for #5 ? HA!

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) - cell phone ( I could use the computer, GPS and iPod features with it)

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? White Shear

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded CHURCH and shout Sinners!!You're making baby Jesus Cry......all of you!! while you are recording, of course.  , 
Really win the lottery? That is the goal in life, I have won it many times. Now never has the amount won changed my life, but I have won the lottery many times.
22  
#15 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
--Air Force, Married, Living in Arkansas working on B-52's
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
--Popcorn Sutton's mash mix
3. Left or Right handed?
--Right is right!
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
--Dam bunch as long as I could hurt em
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
--Moose hunt alaska
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
--Pends on what Im kissin
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
--Cell phone!  Hate the dam thing
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
--Red
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
--Dont know him, wouldnt want to offend
#16 | 708 days ago

You men are all crazy. Kevin, is that less than 50 with weapons? And Jay Swole and LoJo :|.

Jason, apparently Alain is confident in his abilities... and drunken Beans.


P.S. I love all of these answers so far!
#17 | 708 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
kobe_lova wrote:
You men are all crazy. Kevin, is that less than 50 with weapons? And Jay Swole and LoJo :|.

Jason, apparently Alain is confident in his abilities... and drunken Beans.


P.S. I love all of these answers so far!
The number is infinite if they don't have weapons and aren't hitting me in the nuts.
22  
#18 | 708 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
The number is infinite if they don't have weapons and aren't hitting me in the nuts.
I see. I'd pay money to see 150 five year olds rush you. Seriously.
#19 | 708 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
kobe_lova wrote:
I see. I'd pay money to see 150 five year olds rush you. Seriously.
As soon as I make one of them little f**kers bite the curb. I promise you the other 149 will run away crying! I won't even have to touch them.
22  
#20 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? - working for a Parks & Recreation Dept.

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? - carne asada

3. Left or Right handed? -  right handed

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? - 1, so it can be over with and I can resume drinking mt beers!

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? - meet Salma Hayek

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? - 9

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) - ipod...there still are cd's and vynl

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? - flesh color

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. - wearing a sumo outfit, "I'm sexy and I know it"!
54  
#21 | 708 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
As soon as I make one of them little f**kers bite the curb. I promise you the other 149 will run away crying! I won't even have to touch them.
#22 | 708 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
You men are all crazy. Kevin, is that less than 50 with weapons? And Jay Swole and LoJo :|.

Jason, apparently Alain is confident in his abilities... and drunken Beans.


P.S. I love all of these answers so far!
Do you have any idea how easy it is to make a 5 year old cry?

I stand by my 50 and probably more.

Bring 'em on!
666  
#23 | 708 days ago

(Edited by derms33)
1.  Was drinking heavily...hmmm
2. Caine...hey its got a ton of street value and actually plausible...unlike Platinum or Diamonds
3. Right
4. 35
5. "go back to Hawaii"
6. 8
7.GPS...don't use it now
8. Black
9. Whorehouse and yell HERPES
21  
#24 | 708 days ago

1.  Stationed in Japan, doing "TOKYO-GOs" from Misawa Air Base to Yokota Air Base and terrorizing the Japanese streets of Ropponi and The Ginza...Drank a lot too

2.  I can't say, but I would be happy and hungry

3.  Right

4.  About 10 - Just a Mini WrestleMania Royal Rumble

5.  do her

6.  9...but I do need to practice more

7.  Cell Phone

8.  Satin Blue

9.  Airport..."Wheeew...Glad they didn't scan MY underwear!!"
11  
#25 | 708 days ago

1. Raising a one yr old, going to school, working, a little partying. 2. Goldfish parmesan flavored crackers 3. Right 4. 367 5. Go to Belize 6. 10 7. TV 8. Purple 9. PTA meeting/ I'm too sexy for my shirt!
367  
#26 | 708 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
Do you have any idea how easy it is to make a 5 year old cry?

I stand by my 50 and probably more.

Bring 'em on!
lol...
#27 | 708 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Married, had one kid and pregnant with the 2nd.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Tequila
3. Left or Right handed? Right
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? Sadly, most likely 1.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? See Italy
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? I think about an 8
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Cell Phone Oops I read that wrong...GPS
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Dark Gray
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. I am so not good at these things,  Prison, Fresh Meat!
75  
#28 | 708 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Married, had one kid and pregnant with the 2nd.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Tequila
3. Left or Right handed? Right
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? Sadly, most likely 1.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? See Italy
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? I think about an 8
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Cell Phone Oops I read that wrong...GPS
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Dark Gray
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. I am so not good at these things,  Prison, Fresh Meat!
Fresh meat is a good one. or Fish. Either way. Good job.
#29 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? What I'm currently doing.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Tri-tip steak. I'm hungry.
3. Left or Right handed? I'm a lefty.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? 1 hanging onto each leg, one holding back each arm, one sneaking in a nut shot and another pounding on my head when I'm down. I'll go with 6.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? I got nothin'.
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 5
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Out of the ones you picked, GPS.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Walmart and shout the lyrics to "Sex and Candy".
#30 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Not much of anything. Working, living in an apartment, dealing with the cold winters of PA.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Shoes. I am running low in that department.
3. Left or Right handed? Right 
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? I've been dealing with 5-yr-olds for the last 6 years, since I was babysitting for most of that time. I's have to say about 10.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? stay in Florida 
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? At least a 9. :)
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) IPod, considering I closed my car door on mine and killed it a couple months ago.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. 
Doctor's office... and yell "Oh my god it itches, IT ITCHES!!!"
#31 | 708 days ago

(Edited by Sharp Square)

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Hmm Almost same as i am doing now , maybe trying harder to move up the work ladder a little more but drunker

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Twinkies - stuff is zombie apocalypse gold

3. Left or Right handed? Right

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? least 10 - just to get above my knees lol

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Going to own an island even if its a small swamp one

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 6

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Cell Phone

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black/Pink

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
  run through the crowded playboy mansion back yard shouting in flaming and i love it
7  
#32 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Finishing college, starting my job, and drinking a lot in the interim
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Skittles
3. Left or Right handed? Writing and throwing- Right; Everything else- Left
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? A pathetically low amount
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Go to an Olympics (first thing that popped into my head)
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 3
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) GPS, I don't them use them now anyway
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? black
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Pass
#33 | 708 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Working at the same job I'm at now. Just started my first "real" relationship. Bought my first house with that same b*t*h

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Do lotto tickets count as money? If I haven't scratched them off yet.

3. Left or Right handed? Left for swinging a golf club, hockey stick or baseball bat. Everything else I use my right hand.......well there is one thing I do that I can use either hand with.

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? Five year old what? Dogs, cats, giraffes, bottles of Scotch, wine?

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Do the last thing I do

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? Probably a 1, I'm not a very good a$$ kisser, way too honest.

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) S**t like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks wink Sorry Ash I couldn't help myself, telling me not to do something just makes me want to do it even more.....Okay my real answer is "The Wheel"

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black with some pink and blue and black and green and purple and black.

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. Catholic Priest convention "I have the a$$ of a ten year old boy"
756  
#34 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?  That wasn't a good time for me, so probably telling everyone around me the same thing I'm telling you all ... "I don't wanna talk about it".
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?  No one said diamonds?  Loophole.  
3. Left or Right handed?  Mostly right, but I've learned to do a lot of things left-handed.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?  If I had no guilt in hitting them back?  Probably a good 10-12.  But in reality, probably 1 since I wouldn't be able to fight back.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  Pay off my house.
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  I'd rate myself somewhere in the 7-8 range, but I've been told I'm nothing short of a 10 repeatedly.  Next time I make out with myself, I'll let you know for sure.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)  GPS, I don't go anywhere.  And even when I do, I like having the Mapquest directions printed out anyway.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?  My significant whoever doesn't wear undergarments usually ... but if I had to choose, hmm.  Probably white or black ... mesh.  laugh
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded D*kes on Bikes meeting and shout "smells so fishy in here"  while you are recording, of course.   
#35 | 708 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?  That wasn't a good time for me, so probably telling everyone around me the same thing I'm telling you all ... "I don't wanna talk about it".
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?  No one said diamonds?  Loophole.  
3. Left or Right handed?  Mostly right, but I've learned to do a lot of things left-handed.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?  If I had no guilt in hitting them back?  Probably a good 10-12.  But in reality, probably 1 since I wouldn't be able to fight back.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  Pay off my house.
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  I'd rate myself somewhere in the 7-8 range, but I've been told I'm nothing short of a 10 repeatedly.  Next time I make out with myself, I'll let you know for sure.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)  GPS, I don't go anywhere.  And even when I do, I like having the Mapquest directions printed out anyway.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?  My significant whoever doesn't wear undergarments usually ... but if I had to choose, hmm.  Probably white or black ... mesh.  laugh
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded D*kes on Bikes meeting and shout "smells so fishy in here"  while you are recording, of course.   
Someone did say diamonds. I said platinum.
666  
#36 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?  Married, Finishing School, and on my 22nd Birthday, 10 days from my daughter being born.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?  Silver, Platinum, or Chicken.
3. Left or Right handed?  Innocent Question?  I'm right handed...
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?  I'll go with 15.  Really no idea.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  live to see 69
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  9.9999 because really nothing is perfect.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)  3D Television
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?  Red or Black, maaaaaaybe white.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course:  Church, "I believe, Wash Away My Sins"
69  
#37 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Finishing my 5th year of college, trying to figure out life
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Golf Balls
3. Left or Right handed? Both.. depending on the task
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? 54
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? figure out who let the dogs out
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 11
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) solar powered outhouse
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black... or Pink... or a little of both
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded gay bar and shout free BJs while you are recording, of course.
#38 | 708 days ago

1. Just graduated university working at a radio station in Tallahassee doing news updates / UPI wire writer.
2. Chicken (no necks, paws or beaks... okay a few beaks, but I'm not budging on the creepy feet.)
3. Righty
4. 4 or 5 depending on the boy / girl split.
5. Finish an unfinished degree (I was encouraged to switch at the time. lol)
6. idk? Who rates themselves? It's like asking someone who made a movie to rate it on rotten tomatoes.
7. The digital clocks on the front of everything thats plugged in the wall in my place or a GPS.
8. 50 Shades of Grey
9. tea party / Obamacare
514  
#39 | 708 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?--Working my ass off getting my teaching credential and working as a Special Education Assistant
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?---Jelly Belly Sour Santas....they are my crack
3. Left or Right handed?---Write right handed, punch with my left and right, and type with both
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?---HA HA at all you fools who think you'd survive a whole lot of 5 year olds....ha ha...... I'll take on 30 ....after that I will be checking myself into wherever Dr. Drew works.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll ___see something that makes me cry with enjoyment and attend a parade______ if it's the last thing I do
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?---Ass Kisser---a 3 and only when I get what I want, Lip action---I don't know and I have a problem rating myself on things like this. OK OK...I'll say 7 because that's the month I was born. 
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)---gps....I don't use one now. I still use paper maps.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?--Depends on my mood, what's on the agenda, and who's playing who----could be purple, black, or dark gray. 
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded girls's room in middle school and shout I punched BEIBER! while you are recording, of course.
13  
#40 | 708 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? Starting Medical School
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? 50 lbs. of pizza
3. Left or Right handed? A little of both.  When I played goal, I was considered "right handed" because I held my stick with my left hand and catching golve on right.  I'm semi-ambidextrous-I eat and write left handed, but throw a baseball right handed.  In my practice, I make surgical cuts left handed but suture right handed.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? About 30, I guess...
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? Die (duh)
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? I've never kissed myself.....
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Ipod, because I really don't use it anyway
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? RED RED RED!!
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course. Theatre and "All you F(*&ERS better not call security and get me kicked out"!!
69  
#41 | 708 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
richard_cranium wrote:
Really win the lottery? That is the goal in life, I have won it many times. Now never has the amount won changed my life, but I have won the lottery many times.
Don't judge! laugh

Honestly, I drew a blank when I was answering that question.
22  
#42 | 707 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
1. Just graduated university working at a radio station in Tallahassee doing news updates / UPI wire writer.
2. Chicken (no necks, paws or beaks... okay a few beaks, but I'm not budging on the creepy feet.)
3. Righty
4. 4 or 5 depending on the boy / girl split.
5. Finish an unfinished degree (I was encouraged to switch at the time. lol)
6. idk? Who rates themselves? It's like asking someone who made a movie to rate it on rotten tomatoes.
7. The digital clocks on the front of everything thats plugged in the wall in my place or a GPS.
8. 50 Shades of Grey
9. tea party / Obamacare
You're a Nole? 
#43 | 707 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
1. What were you doing in life when you were 22? What I'm currently doing.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? Tri-tip steak. I'm hungry.
3. Left or Right handed? I'm a lefty.
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? 1 hanging onto each leg, one holding back each arm, one sneaking in a nut shot and another pounding on my head when I'm down. I'll go with 6.
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do? I got nothin'.
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 5
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks) Out of the ones you picked, GPS.
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Black.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.
Walmart and shout the lyrics to "Sex and Candy".
so nothing?
#44 | 707 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
so nothing?
What number is that in response to?
#45 | 707 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
I just told someone the other day... men never know when they are bad kissers (a lot of them are). This is exactly why I don't like it. You should know if you are bad at something. Ugh.



James, #1.
#46 | 707 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I just told someone the other day... men never know when they are bad kissers (a lot of them are). This is exactly why I don't like it. You should know if you are bad at something. Ugh.



James, #1.
If given the oppurtiunity I believe I can change your opinion on that
25  
#47 | 707 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
If given the oppurtiunity I believe I can change your opinion on that
You know what? I actually believe you may be telling the truth... but in general, all dudes think that.
#48 | 707 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You're a Nole? 


Florida A+M, the 'black' school lol. You know, the one with the killer band. SMH

Although I did take a few courses there because the two J-Schools sometimes combined smaller classes into one. I was also a TA there for two semesters and would be 'pylons' when their red-shirts ran rehab 7's. My roommates knew Dexter Carter, Mike Williams, and some other guys on the team. A lot of the black players hung out and partied on our campus. FYI PrimeTime was an a-hole and Peter Tom Willis could throw em back like a pirate.
514  
#49 | 689 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?
Getting An Associate Degree From College and Looking For A job that Didn't Include Serving Burgers.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?
Poker Chips.
3. Left or Right handed?
Righty.
4. How many 5 years old's would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?
7.. I'm a Smoker
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?
Take A Sh*t
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
9. One Of The Few things I'm good At, Or So I've Been Told.
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks)
Bluetooth Everythang!
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?
Blue Candy Thong.
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.

_________ Compton/Watts/etc.__________ F**k Black People.. Not Racist.. EPIC Beatdown, It Was A Dare.
311  
#50 | 688 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
.1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?  Adjusting to life in Florida, working, meeting people, going to concerts.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?  Dunkin Donut Coffee Beans
3. Left or Right handed?  Right
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?  Five year old what?
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  Live a happier and longer life than you (my ex)
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  9  always room for improvement
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without  video game anything
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?  blue
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.  bodega in Miami and shout I love Castro  and then run Jason, run for your life
#51 | 688 days ago
18packabs (+)

1. Liberating Kuwait in Desert Storm
2. Lobster
3. Right
4. a whole army of the little F#$%ers
5. never surrender
6. 9.8
7.gps
8. BLUE for sure cool
9. Irish Pub, Long Live The King of England.
.
1969  
#52 | 688 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
.1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?  Adjusting to life in Florida, working, meeting people, going to concerts.
2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be?  Dunkin Donut Coffee Beans
3. Left or Right handed?  Right
4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))?  Five year old what?
5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  Live a happier and longer life than you (my ex)
6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?  9  always room for improvement
7. Pick a tech advancement to go without  video game anything
8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it?  blue
9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.  bodega in Miami and shout I love Castro  and then run Jason, run for your life
5 year old people.
#53 | 688 days ago

18packabs wrote:
1. Liberating Kuwait in Desert Storm
2. Lobster
3. Right
4. a whole army of the little F#$%ers
5. never surrender
6. 9.8
7.gps
8. BLUE for sure cool
9. Irish Pub, Long Live The King of England.
.
heart
#54 | 688 days ago

1. What were you doing in life when you were 22?   Married with a 1 y/o stationed in Wichita Falls, Tx in the Air Force.

2. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money or gold given to you right now, what would it be? 50 lbs of flawless diamonds.

3. Left or Right handed? left

4. How many 5 years olds would it take to kick your ass (assume it's a real fight... Step Brothers-ish (ha))? hundreds. I'd be whoopin that a** like Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon, kickin and throwin those little bast**ds left and right.

5. Fill in the blank: I'll _________ if it's the last thing I do?  go to Belize or Italy

6. What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale? 9, learned from an older broad, I'll always be thankful to my sister for that lesson. Haaaaa!!!!!  Seriously, she was an older woman.

7. Pick a tech advancement to go without for the rest of your life...(computer, cell phone, gps, ipod, etc. DO NOT say sh** like VHS or you can live without your commodore 64 and 8 tracks). I was gonna go with cassettes, but it would definately be the GPS, i can get from my house to any point the US with out a map, if you don't know your directions then you deserve getting lost and ending up being Boudreaux's b**ch.

8. You are buying your significant whoever something sexy-ish to wear (lingerie, boxers, whatever), what color is it? Pink with some black and white incorporated.

9. Jason_ has to complete a dare of your choosing. He has to run into a crowded______and shout________ while you are recording, of course.  gay bar    you're all going to burn in hell. 
#55 | 688 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
5 year old people.
2.   They are only 2 & 3 now and they kick my butt.
#56 | 688 days ago
18packabs (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
heart
heartkisswink
1969  
#57 | 688 days ago

1- Livin life 2 1/2 kids

2- Oxies

3- Right

4- None I stay away from the little Beasts

5- Die

6- 10

7- ipod never seen the need for one

8- Black it will be on the floor any way

9- His local WalMart   And announce he bats for both teams
420  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 7 comments | Last by woody050681
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
108 opinions | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
5 opinions | 21 comments | Last by JenX63