Skip to Next Poll »
16
What's Your Birthday Say About You?
Self explanatory!

What's Your Birthday Say About You? Photo

Feel free to find humor in what your sentence say's. :-)

| Closed on 09/16/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll

Tagged as:   birthday game
28 Fans 
64%a. I'll play.
11%b. No way!
25%c. I wonder what Beans says...hmmm

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#12 | 799 days ago

I've had a couple birthdays this year. Which date should I use?
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
  
79 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 799 days ago

Lmao!!! Mine says.. I murdered my best friend because I'm retarded...
I'll play.  
#2 | 799 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



I shot a banana because that's how i roll !


cool
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#3 | 799 days ago

Mine is, and I quote

" I kissed my best friend because I was drunk"



 Figures...
I'll play.  
#4 | 799 days ago

I sang to a stuffed animal because I'm hot and I do what I want!
#5 | 799 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
I gave my number to myself, because I hate myself.
No way!  
#6 | 799 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I gave my number to myself, because I hate myself.
I'm sorry but that really is funny! ;)
I'll play.  
#7 | 799 days ago

I choked on the computer  because the voices told me to
#8 | 799 days ago

I danced with a sock because I'm hot and I do what I want. Hah!
#9 | 799 days ago

I smacked my brother because that's what I do.
#10 | 799 days ago

I shot the computer because I was drunk. wink
I'll play.  
#11 | 799 days ago

I murdered a mexican cause your mom told me to.
#12 | 799 days ago

I've had a couple birthdays this year. Which date should I use?
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#13 | 799 days ago

I fell in love with a police(wo)man because I was high.
I'll play.  
#14 | 799 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I've had a couple birthdays this year. Which date should I use?
Try 'em all til you find one you like!
I'll play.  
#15 | 799 days ago

I smacked a ninja because thats how I roll....can't believe I am still awake   maybe this is just a dream
I'll play.  
#16 | 799 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I've had a couple birthdays this year. Which date should I use?
Why not pick the one that you think would be the funniest? wink
I'll play.  
#17 | 799 days ago
John_Daly (+)

woody050681 wrote:
I've had a couple birthdays this year. Which date should I use?
So has richard I guess. According to the chart he was born on May 16th.  Happy birthday?  surprise
#18 | 799 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
So has richard I guess. According to the chart he was born on May 16th.  Happy birthday?  surprise
I made you a cupcake.
#19 | 799 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Anyone here born on september 1st and wearing a yellow shirt...cuz that would be awesome.
#20 | 799 days ago
Nick__ (+)

I hugged my Dog because I'm hot and I do what I want.
#21 | 799 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
John_Daly wrote:
So has richard I guess. According to the chart he was born on May 16th.  Happy birthday?  surprise
I have always said that I celebrate my birthday on Super Bowl Sunday. No one knows what the actual date is(I am sure that jess could figure it out). I may have picked the option that most amused me, or yesterday may have actually been my birthday, I am not telling.
No way!  
#22 | 798 days ago
18packabs (+)

I sang to a Homeless Guy because I was drunk.......totally believable. cheeky
#23 | 798 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Jess wrote:
I made you a cupcake.
How sweet of you, nellie could take a page out of your book.     laugh
#24 | 798 days ago

I wnet  o ut with a weidro bcause I am was bdrunkfrown
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#25 | 798 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
I wnet  o ut with a weidro bcause I am was bdrunkfrown
I don't recall ever going out with you.   (Oh, wait, you meant some other weirdo.)
#26 | 798 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
I don't recall ever going out with you.   (Oh, wait, you meant some other weirdo.)
Maybe we both were drunk lol blush
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#27 | 798 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
Maybe we both were drunk lol blush
Not since 3rd grade.   (OMG, surprise)
#28 | 798 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Not since 3rd grade.   (OMG, surprise)
Then is a bad case of amnesia from both sides frown
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#29 | 798 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
Then is a bad case of amnesia from both sides frown
Me, not remembering going out with a beautiful senorita?  Ok, time for a doctor visit to help uncover repressed memories.
#30 | 798 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Me, not remembering going out with a beautiful senorita?  Ok, time for a doctor visit to help uncover repressed memories.
LOL smiley
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#31 | 798 days ago

I choked on my psychiatrist because the voices told me to......must have been after I killed him and cut him up.surprise
#32 | 798 days ago

I murdered my computer because I love my family.

surprise

I get that.
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#33 | 798 days ago

i choked on a banana cause that's what i do
#34 | 798 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

I fell in love with a banana cause that's how I roll.

Humm, I'm thinking if I was I was in love with a banana I wouldn't be rolling. 
I'll play.  
#35 | 798 days ago

6/18/gray

I MURDERED A LLAMA BECAUSE THATS HOW I ROLL...........ooooook........if you say so..............no
#36 | 798 days ago

11-11-black which means...
I kissed my dog because I was drunk!
I'll play.  
#37 | 798 days ago

I fell In love with my best friend because I'm hot and I do what I want....jesus this was accurate
No way!  
#38 | 798 days ago

Afroman must always wear a WHITE shirt
No way!  
#39 | 798 days ago

This is some FUNNY S**T here!!!!........I'm LMAO!!!  yes
I'll play.  
#40 | 798 days ago
Yankees2012 (+)

(Edited by Yankees2012)
Mine was  4-2 Blue, Pretty funny that I sang too your Mom, because i'm Hott and I do what I want, there. I really didnt want to put that, because I  dont want to think that i'm all that, lmfao
I'll play.  
#41 | 798 days ago

(Edited by DallasFan55)
Yankees2012 wrote:
Mine was  4-2 Blue, Pretty funny that I sang too your Mom, because i'm Hott and I do what I want, there. I really didnt want to put that, because I  dont want to think that i'm all that, lmfao
Ya didn't complete the sentence!!! Come back and edit it!...lol  Thank you for completing it. yes
I'll play.  
#42 | 797 days ago

derms33 wrote:
I fell In love with my best friend because I'm hot and I do what I want....jesus this was accurate
Does Keebs know yet? or are you playing it on the down low?
#43 | 797 days ago

I  AM SIT HERE  TOPLESS I KNOW TM I OR TO MUCH INFORM. BUT  I HAD NO SHIRT  ON SO I WHEN WITH MY FAVORITE COLOR INSTEAD TO  AND IT'S YELLOW.I  GOT  I WHEN OUT WITH MY DAY CAUSE  SOME ONE OFFERED ME 1'00'000 DOLLARS.I WOULD HAD GONE OUT WITH MY DAD FOR FREE /LOL
#44 | 797 days ago

Oh sure, mine would be a serious one that would put me away for the rest of my life...angry

I shot a policeman because I was high.
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#45 | 797 days ago

kramer wrote:
Oh sure, mine would be a serious one that would put me away for the rest of my life...angry

I shot a policeman because I was high.
Oh, sweet baby Jesus, Kramer.  How am I supposed to explain that to mom?
#46 | 797 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Oh, sweet baby Jesus, Kramer.  How am I supposed to explain that to mom?
Play Eric Clapton for her?indecision
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#47 | 797 days ago

kramer wrote:
Play Eric Clapton for her?indecision
I'll prep her with a sedative and a shot of tequila. 
#48 | 795 days ago

I murdered a doctor because that's how I roll! LMAO
I'll play.  
#49 | 795 days ago

this is crazy !
mine says...I ate a goat because I am stupid...
uh...that would be..........duh !!!!!
I'll play.  
#50 | 794 days ago

OH WOW LMAO MINE SAID........................          I SHOT MY DOG BECAUSE THE VOICES TOLD ME TO........ WOW ...HUH... OH NO....I GOT THREE DOGS.....WOW.. VOICES.......ANSWER...... ME......PLEASE.....  WHICH ONE ...WHERE.... HOW..... AND WHEN...  HAY WAITE  I STILL GOT ALL THREE DARN VOICES LIED AGAIN.....................ROFLMAO 
I'll play.  
#51 | 791 days ago

bulldawgxl wrote:
I murdered a doctor because that's how I roll! LMAO
come to my hospital, i have a couple for you!  wink
#52 | 747 days ago

I shot a baseball bat because I was drunk....WTF???
I wonder what Beans says...hmmm  
#53 | 747 days ago

I went out......... with my neighbour....becos someone offered me 1 million dollars....


heck i can do anything for tht sum of money...
#54 | 745 days ago

I  danced  with  a  gangster  because  I'm  hot  and  I  do  what  I  wantdevil
#55 | 745 days ago

How did i miss this?

I smacked a mexican because im hot and i do what i want.
#56 | 745 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
How did i miss this?

I smacked a mexican because im hot and i do what i want.
#racist
I'll play.  
#57 | 745 days ago

(Edited by DallasFan55)
A lot of people wear Blue!!!..
I'll play.  
#58 | 745 days ago

kteacher wrote:
#racist
Hold 'em up, girlfriend.  It didn't say what kinda "smack".  Maybe it was a "smack on dat a$$, and Juan Valdez liked it.  You ever think of that?
#59 | 745 days ago

kteacher wrote:
#racist
Wanna know how you can tell if someone is a Twittard?
#60 | 745 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Wanna know how you can tell if someone is a Twittard?
racist!






a$$hole
I'll play.  
#61 | 745 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Hold 'em up, girlfriend.  It didn't say what kinda "smack".  Maybe it was a "smack on dat a$$, and Juan Valdez liked it.  You ever think of that?
Psssshhhh.....Boyfriend, he used the article "a" instead of "the" which tells me any Mexican would do; therefore, ----->racist. enlightened
I'll play.  
#62 | 744 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
How did i miss this?

I smacked a mexican because im hot and i do what i want.
What do a mexican and a cue ball have in common? The harder you hit them, the more english you get out of them.
No way!  
#63 | 744 days ago

I Murdered
A Baseball Bat
Because I Was High...  I can relate.  That is my Birthdate and that's what shirt I have on...


It Is What It Is indecision
I'll play.  
#64 | 712 days ago

I kissed a policeman because I'm hot and I do what I want to, ROFL!
I'll play.  
#65 | 711 days ago

i smacked a mexican because thats how i roll
I'll play.  
#66 | 710 days ago

I hugged a mexican because I am stupid.
I'll play.  
#67 | 708 days ago

Green_eyed_Deja wrote:
Mine is, and I quote

" I kissed my best friend because I was drunk"



 Figures...
damn, why wasn't that me? lol
I'll play.  
#68 | 708 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I smacked my brother because that's what I do.
so do I, and I don't need this poll to let me do it, lmao
I'll play.  
#69 | 708 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I murdered a mexican cause your mom told me to.
do you need bail money or someone to break you out?
I'll play.  
#70 | 708 days ago

18packabs wrote:
I sang to a Homeless Guy because I was drunk.......totally believable. cheeky
http://youtu.be/XRXem9aQVe8
I'll play.  
#71 | 708 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I hugged my Dog because I'm hot and I do what I want.
uh, nick, somehow I don't think this is what the sentence had in mind with you hugging your dog:



I'll play.  
#72 | 708 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
I wnet  o ut with a weidro bcause I am was bdrunkfrown
was it this guy?

I'll play.  
#73 | 708 days ago

mojo wrote:
I choked on my psychiatrist because the voices told me to......must have been after I killed him and cut him up.surprise
here is the FBI's MOST WANTED POSTER of Mojo choking his pychiatrist. Great camera feed, I must say:

I'll play.  
#74 | 708 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
I fell in love with a banana cause that's how I roll.

Humm, I'm thinking if I was I was in love with a banana I wouldn't be rolling. 
I'll play.  
#75 | 708 days ago

davonthedl wrote:
11-11-black which means...
I kissed my dog because I was drunk!
visual evidence:

I'll play.  
#76 | 708 days ago

kramer wrote:
Oh sure, mine would be a serious one that would put me away for the rest of my life...angry

I shot a policeman because I was high.
http://youtu.be/2XiYUYcpsT4
I'll play.  
#77 | 708 days ago

kramer wrote:
Play Eric Clapton for her?indecision
or Bob Marley like I posted :D
I'll play.  
#78 | 708 days ago

JuJu_52 wrote:
I kissed a policeman because I'm hot and I do what I want to, ROFL!
more visual evidence:

I'll play.  
#79 | 700 days ago

I went out with a homeless man because I was high. Now if that tells you about me I'll kiss yo booty in the French Quarter in the middle of the next SEC Championship game when LSU plays.
I'll play.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
2 opinions | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters