As I mentioned in 8 days I will become a single Father. I started thinking about coming up with some RULES so it helps the relationship between My Son and I. I started with the Golden Rule, but then thought, why not use the 10 Rules we were given by God, with a little twist. I may need help from my fellow Q'ers to get them right. My initial list is below. Thanks in advance for your help.
1. Do not worship any other Man, your Dad is "The Man"
2. Never watch American Idol in My House.
3. Never use Foul Language when talking to or about your Dad.
4. Keep Sunday open for NASCAR, NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA games.
5. Honor your Father, and call your Mother at least once a week.
6. Do not Murder anybody, outside of being in the Military,
7. Do not sleep with any of your Dad's G/F's even if they are closer to your age.
8. Do not steal, especially Dad's Truck.
9. Do not lie, you @$$ will be kicked.
10. Do not covet the neighbor Girl, unless Her Mom is HOT and Single.
| Closed on 07/03/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Multiple Choice Opinion Poll