Skip to Next Poll »
7
Personal Opinions, NFL Related. (Edited 06/27/12 01:29PM by DallasFan55)
Personal Opinions, NFL Related. <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 06/27/12 01:29PM by DallasFan55)</span> Photo

We're nearing the time for Kickoff of the NFL season,  I thought it would be fun to share with each other, what our favorite team has done during the off season and how YOU feel it will impact their game this year. 

1. Who is your favorite team?
2. What changes or improvements have they made?
3. Your personal opinion on how your team will do this year.
4. Which team do you feel will be the biggest threat to your teams division?

Please remember these are personal opinions and NOT a just cause to insult anyone else's team and as always... COC is in effect!

Now that I've put a damper on it, Feel free to share. :)

| Closed on 08/26/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
17 Fans 
53%a. I can't wait till NFL Season!!
0%b. Don't really wanna think about it.
6%c. Beans eats wings during games.
12%d. Where's the booze?
0%e. Somewhere over the rainbow.
6%f. I like College Football better.
6%g. I don't like football.
0%h. Hotdogs Baby!!
18%i. Superbowl bound!
0%j. Low man on the totem poll.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 814 days ago

Rams fan here....hard to tell WHAT they were thinking in the draft....what I thought were 2 of their BIGGEST needs....a left tackle that could protect Bradford and receivers that could catch the ball.  What did they draft?  Well...secondary help.  Rams couldn't get ANYTHING going last year....Bradford under pressure all the time because nobody blocked for him...and receiver corps was decimated by injury.  Oh well...hope they improve!
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 815 days ago

Obviously I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and during the off season Dallas has made some great choices in free agency, the draft and are even still evaluating several undrafted players. They're still working on the 53 man roster but the men already on it look good. I think all teams will do better this season since there is not a lock out. Players will have the chance to really get in shape which hopefully results in less injuries.

I think the Cowboys will do great in comparison to the past umm... wayyy to many seasons. With the strategy they implemented for improvement in both the OL and DL. Rob Ryan choose men that have the potential to implement his type of defense. Romo should have better protection and more people to pass to this season.

Of course the biggest threat in our division I feel will once again be the NY Giants... They're a great team and will still be tough to beat.  But overall I think that this season, the Giants will also consider the Cowboys to be a threat to them as well.

At this point I would say that I see us in the playoffs without a wildcard... but I'll make another evaluation after 4 regular season games before committing...
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#2 | 814 days ago

well I am a Browns fan and be in the same place as last year last their draft suck they have no talent to trade no money to buy on the free agent market ,they cant run the ball terrible in the passing game special teams suck other than that they are alright,now you know why I picked like college football better
I like College Football better.  
#3 | 814 days ago

Rams fan here....hard to tell WHAT they were thinking in the draft....what I thought were 2 of their BIGGEST needs....a left tackle that could protect Bradford and receivers that could catch the ball.  What did they draft?  Well...secondary help.  Rams couldn't get ANYTHING going last year....Bradford under pressure all the time because nobody blocked for him...and receiver corps was decimated by injury.  Oh well...hope they improve!
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#4 | 814 days ago

1. Atlanta Falcons... OMG...
2. In a few positions just another year of experience will make a huge difference, the resigning of Abraham and acquiring of Samuel from Philly will address the pass defense. I think the defense steps up this year. The offense just gets better with Jacquizz Rodgers and Turner, we could have a season reminiscent of the '80s with Cain and Andrews. Julio Jones will join Roddy White to become one of the best WR tandems in the league. 
3. If it all comes together, they could win it all. In the last two season, the teams who knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs went on to win it all. It is the Falcons turn.
4. The NFC South has a lot of talent. Cam Newton is great but can't win by himself, Carolina has given him some tools. Saints, not sure the off season distractions will be a hinderance, they have to sign Brees. Bucs, always in the thick of things, especially if they get the passing game going. It will be tight.

I love football. Go Falcons. This is the year.

yes
Beans eats wings during games.  
#5 | 814 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
1. Atlanta Falcons... OMG...
2. In a few positions just another year of experience will make a huge difference, the resigning of Abraham and acquiring of Samuel from Philly will address the pass defense. I think the defense steps up this year. The offense just gets better with Jacquizz Rodgers and Turner, we could have a season reminiscent of the '80s with Cain and Andrews. Julio Jones will join Roddy White to become one of the best WR tandems in the league. 
3. If it all comes together, they could win it all. In the last two season, the teams who knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs went on to win it all. It is the Falcons turn.
4. The NFC South has a lot of talent. Cam Newton is great but can't win by himself, Carolina has given him some tools. Saints, not sure the off season distractions will be a hinderance, they have to sign Brees. Bucs, always in the thick of things, especially if they get the passing game going. It will be tight.

I love football. Go Falcons. This is the year.

yes
The Saints and Brees have just about reached contract agreements so he will be with them but your right, with all the Bounty Investigations and the penalties that is sure to play a huge factor in their performance this season.
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#6 | 814 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
I've given up on trying to figure out what Schneider and Carroll are doing - but they seem to be on the right track, so I won't complain a whole lot. I realize their record was the same as the season prior, but anybody who watched that team knows that they improved by leaps and bounds. As for the draft - I just...I dunno. I almost wonder if they took gambles just for the simple reason that we have such a young team that's growing and starting to produce, that they didn't feel the need to try and pay for rookie starters.

Aside from the fact that Matt Flynn hasn't *really* proven himself, I'm very happy with that acquisition. I don't think they overpaid him, especially since a lot of it is incentive driven, and let's be honest - he's got to be better than Tarvaris Jackson. Whether or not his arm strength is great for distance, we know he's accurate and we know he makes fast decisions already. Jackson made or O-Line look worse than they were last year by holding on to the ball WAY too long. You can only protect your guy in the pocket for so long before the dude needs to DO SOMETHING other than fumble or throw INTs. (And don't give me "well people have to be open" - we HAD people open numerous times down field...) Ugh just talking about him gets my blood up.
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#7 | 814 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)


It all starts at the top!  Signing Phil Emery as the GM and more importantly, getting rid of Jerry Angelo (GM) !!!!

OFFENSE
  • Trading for WR Brandon Marshall
  • Drafting WR Jeffrey Alshon
  • Signing backup QB Jason Campbell
  • Signing RB Michael Bush
  • Signing KR/WR Erik Weems

Defense
  • Signing CB Kelvin Hayden
  • Signing CB Jonathan Wilhite
  • Drafting OLB/DE Shea McClellin
  • Drafting S Brandon Hardin

Now, if we can only get Forte locked up in a long term deal!  I wish he and his agent weren't soo damn greedy! angry
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#8 | 813 days ago

Hope springs eternal for Redskin fans! :/
Where's the booze?  
#9 | 813 days ago

Like Jess, I'm a Seahawks fan.

They were fairly inactive signing FA's, they did get Flynn who has been great in ONE GAME, but I was less than impressed with him during his LSU days.  Aquiring K2 could help depending on his attitude going into the season.  They shored up the D-Line a little bit, which was their weakest link on that side of the ball, and cut some dead weight.  Really, their best FA move was to resign Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch.

I like the moves they made in the 2nd-7th round of the Draft.  I LOVE Russel Wilson!!  Wagner (ILB) seems solid as well as Turbin (RB).  I'm very interested to see how good Bruce Irvin can be, the guy has a sketchy past but getting a pass rusher that runs a 4.3-40 could be devestating for opposing teams, especially since the Seahawks have arguably the best secondary in the NFL.

I look at the 'Hawks going either 6-10 with Pete Carrol getting fired and the team being gutted and rebuilt (again) or going 10-6 and getting a Wild Card spot.  Their D is good enough to keep them in games with ANYBODY, they have 2 starting corners that are 6'3" or taller that can match up with the Megatrons and the Larry Fitzgeralds and if they can finally get to the QB, teams will be in for a dog fight every week.  How good will their offense be?  Who knows.... Golden Tate and Deon Butler need to take the next step that was expected of them coming out of college.  Zack Miller needs to be a factor in the passing game.  Beast Mode needs to play like Beast Mode of 2011 and not Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills.  All of that comes down to how much production they get out of the QB position.  Whether it's Flynn, Jackson or Wilson, turn overs need to be minimized and it should be known that it's okay to get a few 3-and-outs every game.  This team should rely on it's running game and defense, and because they do both well they can make a run IF they get in the playoffs.

Obvioulsy the '9ers are the biggest threat in the division.  Having said that, it will be difficult for the '9ers to repeat as division champs because the other 3 teams got better in the offseason, which is also a problem for the Seahawks.
#10 | 813 days ago

beerstudk wrote:
Like Jess, I'm a Seahawks fan.

They were fairly inactive signing FA's, they did get Flynn who has been great in ONE GAME, but I was less than impressed with him during his LSU days.  Aquiring K2 could help depending on his attitude going into the season.  They shored up the D-Line a little bit, which was their weakest link on that side of the ball, and cut some dead weight.  Really, their best FA move was to resign Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch.

I like the moves they made in the 2nd-7th round of the Draft.  I LOVE Russel Wilson!!  Wagner (ILB) seems solid as well as Turbin (RB).  I'm very interested to see how good Bruce Irvin can be, the guy has a sketchy past but getting a pass rusher that runs a 4.3-40 could be devestating for opposing teams, especially since the Seahawks have arguably the best secondary in the NFL.

I look at the 'Hawks going either 6-10 with Pete Carrol getting fired and the team being gutted and rebuilt (again) or going 10-6 and getting a Wild Card spot.  Their D is good enough to keep them in games with ANYBODY, they have 2 starting corners that are 6'3" or taller that can match up with the Megatrons and the Larry Fitzgeralds and if they can finally get to the QB, teams will be in for a dog fight every week.  How good will their offense be?  Who knows.... Golden Tate and Deon Butler need to take the next step that was expected of them coming out of college.  Zack Miller needs to be a factor in the passing game.  Beast Mode needs to play like Beast Mode of 2011 and not Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills.  All of that comes down to how much production they get out of the QB position.  Whether it's Flynn, Jackson or Wilson, turn overs need to be minimized and it should be known that it's okay to get a few 3-and-outs every game.  This team should rely on it's running game and defense, and because they do both well they can make a run IF they get in the playoffs.

Obvioulsy the '9ers are the biggest threat in the division.  Having said that, it will be difficult for the '9ers to repeat as division champs because the other 3 teams got better in the offseason, which is also a problem for the Seahawks.
My husband loves Russell Wilson too - he's more excited about him than any other signing (other than the re-signs). I'm not quite there yet - but I'm always like that with draft picks. The whole draft thing makes me nervous.
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#11 | 813 days ago

Jess wrote:
My husband loves Russell Wilson too - he's more excited about him than any other signing (other than the re-signs). I'm not quite there yet - but I'm always like that with draft picks. The whole draft thing makes me nervous.
your hubby is a smart man......WILSON is from WISCONSIN and had a great great year last year.......he is smart ...quick and can run also....THE HAWKS WILL HAVE A VERY GOOD QB.....I HOPE HE STARTS.........GOOOOOOOO RUSSELL........
#12 | 813 days ago

Jess wrote:
My husband loves Russell Wilson too - he's more excited about him than any other signing (other than the re-signs). I'm not quite there yet - but I'm always like that with draft picks. The whole draft thing makes me nervous.
WIlson is very intelligent and a great athlete. He gets knocked for his arm strength, but his arm is strong enough for him to be drafted by the Colorado Rockies. He threw for 100+ TD's and only 30 INT's in college and completed 70+% of his passes last year at Wisconsin. Plus he's a great kid, the QB Camp with Jon Gruden was great!! There's a lot to like about this kid!!
#13 | 813 days ago

Jess wrote:
My husband loves Russell Wilson too - he's more excited about him than any other signing (other than the re-signs). I'm not quite there yet - but I'm always like that with draft picks. The whole draft thing makes me nervous.
I seriously lean towards the 10-6 and a wildcard especially if Flynn get's to be the starter QB.. When he has WR that he connects with , he is an amazing QB.. I even wanted the Cowboys to take him... Seahawk's should do well this season in comparison. wink
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#14 | 785 days ago

(Edited by DeeRigga)
1. Who is your favorite team?
2. What changes or improvements have they made?
3. Your personal opinion on how your team will do this year.
4. Which team do you feel will be the biggest threat to your teams division?

As Linda, I am a Die-Hard Cowboys Fan...and I agree heavily with her on her thoughts.  I think our test will be Philly, because truthfully, they underachieved last season, and I cannot see them falling flat this season...with that, I can see the East rising back as the Division de Force in the NFC. 

We needed help in the secondary and we shored that up with Claiborne and our other pick; but Mike Jenkins needs to get back to that All-Pro state he was two seasons ago.  We will see a revamped Front Four which should prove itself devastatingly this year...

Romo is now on the clock - Its been "His Time"  for a long time,and he has not failed - he has just not won the way we expect our QB to win.  He must lead this team to double digit wins, including a FEW playoff victories this season.  I think he will - if we can screw Dez's head on tight enough.

Super Bowl or Bust...no moral victories, we just win it all!!!

Oh, and now I have this to add to the fire - This turd couldn't cut it with us for the last three years, and now he's popping off at the mouth??  Martellus Bennett is a marked bamma...Punk a$$ summmmmmaabeaoooooootch!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8202214/new-york-giants-tight-end-martellus-bennett-expresses-hatred-dallas-cowboys
Superbowl bound!  
#15 | 785 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
1. Who is your favorite team?
2. What changes or improvements have they made?
3. Your personal opinion on how your team will do this year.
4. Which team do you feel will be the biggest threat to your teams division?

As Linda, I am a Die-Hard Cowboys Fan...and I agree heavily with her on her thoughts.  I think our test will be Philly, because truthfully, they underachieved last season, and I cannot see them falling flat this season...with that, I can see the East rising back as the Division de Force in the NFC. 

We needed help in the secondary and we shored that up with Claiborne and our other pick; but Mike Jenkins needs to get back to that All-Pro state he was two seasons ago.  We will see a revamped Front Four which should prove itself devastatingly this year...

Romo is now on the clock - Its been "His Time"  for a long time,and he has not failed - he has just not won the way we expect our QB to win.  He must lead this team to double digit wins, including a FEW playoff victories this season.  I think he will - if we can screw Dez's head on tight enough.

Super Bowl or Bust...no moral victories, we just win it all!!!

Oh, and now I have this to add to the fire - This turd couldn't cut it with us for the last three years, and now he's popping off at the mouth??  Martellus Bennett is a marked bamma...Punk a$$ summmmmmaabeaoooooootch!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8202214/new-york-giants-tight-end-martellus-bennett-expresses-hatred-dallas-cowboys
You have a good point about the Eagles and I'm sure they will be improved this season but I still think the bigger threat as usual will be the Giants. They have our former Bennett now who absolutely hates the Cowboys right now and even tho he didn't do much for the Cowboys he has said he can't wait till that game so he can kick our butt... angry
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#16 | 785 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
You have a good point about the Eagles and I'm sure they will be improved this season but I still think the bigger threat as usual will be the Giants. They have our former Bennett now who absolutely hates the Cowboys right now and even tho he didn't do much for the Cowboys he has said he can't wait till that game so he can kick our butt... angry
Yeah I just added that garbage talk to my post - I'm calling my boys right now to give them the spill on this punk! He had all the chances in the world with us to be a standout, FAILED miserably, and now goes over there and wants to talk mad trash on us...Ohhhhh, death to you, you rat bastage!!!!

As you can tell, I hate that kind of rhetoric from a bum!!
Superbowl bound!  
#17 | 785 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
1. Atlanta Falcons... OMG...
2. In a few positions just another year of experience will make a huge difference, the resigning of Abraham and acquiring of Samuel from Philly will address the pass defense. I think the defense steps up this year. The offense just gets better with Jacquizz Rodgers and Turner, we could have a season reminiscent of the '80s with Cain and Andrews. Julio Jones will join Roddy White to become one of the best WR tandems in the league. 
3. If it all comes together, they could win it all. In the last two season, the teams who knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs went on to win it all. It is the Falcons turn.
4. The NFC South has a lot of talent. Cam Newton is great but can't win by himself, Carolina has given him some tools. Saints, not sure the off season distractions will be a hinderance, they have to sign Brees. Bucs, always in the thick of things, especially if they get the passing game going. It will be tight.

I love football. Go Falcons. This is the year.

yes
too bad you have no MLB since you left Lofton walk.  GL
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#18 | 785 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Rams fan here....hard to tell WHAT they were thinking in the draft....what I thought were 2 of their BIGGEST needs....a left tackle that could protect Bradford and receivers that could catch the ball.  What did they draft?  Well...secondary help.  Rams couldn't get ANYTHING going last year....Bradford under pressure all the time because nobody blocked for him...and receiver corps was decimated by injury.  Oh well...hope they improve!
please take your old OC back
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#19 | 785 days ago

Browns fan...Kill Me

The Browns schedule is absolutely brutal and their division is too strong to compete

They are going through a HUGE youth movement, except their ancient Rookie QB.  They will be starting 2 new WR's which can only mean good things, they grabbed a stud RB but didn't do much to shore up the OL.  If Weeden can't get time to throw the opposition will stack the line and Richardson will be in for a long year.
 Whether you want to believe it or not the Browns had a top ten defense last season and that will continue this season, even without Phil Taylor (injury).  Jauron makes scrubs into starters, now if the idiot head coach can do that with his offense we can be in good shape.  That being typed, my expectations are 3 wins!! HOORAY!!!!  See ya in 2013!
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#20 | 785 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
Yeah I just added that garbage talk to my post - I'm calling my boys right now to give them the spill on this punk! He had all the chances in the world with us to be a standout, FAILED miserably, and now goes over there and wants to talk mad trash on us...Ohhhhh, death to you, you rat bastage!!!!

As you can tell, I hate that kind of rhetoric from a bum!!
All I can say is god help him if he try's to break through the center because our Boys hate him too now and they are well aware of all the trash talking he's doing... He will be minced meat when the Cowboys get done with him. Unless JPP helps protect him...lol
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#21 | 785 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
All I can say is god help him if he try's to break through the center because our Boys hate him too now and they are well aware of all the trash talking he's doing... He will be minced meat when the Cowboys get done with him. Unless JPP helps protect him...lol
If he gets playing time over there - this dude is the KWAME BROWN of football - I think MJ picked him ALSO!! SCRUB
Superbowl bound!  
#22 | 785 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
If he gets playing time over there - this dude is the KWAME BROWN of football - I think MJ picked him ALSO!! SCRUB
Good point because we don't play them in preseason, when Bennett will probably get the most playtime.
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#23 | 785 days ago

ANYONE playing the PACKERS...LOL
HOPEFULLY ....enough to kick the PACKERS ASSES..........
ALL MY TEAMS WILL DO GREAT.....................
LIONS.......................
#24 | 785 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
ANYONE playing the PACKERS...LOL
HOPEFULLY ....enough to kick the PACKERS ASSES..........
ALL MY TEAMS WILL DO GREAT.....................
LIONS.......................
Ain't nobody kicking the Packers butt till playoffs. :-P
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#25 | 785 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Ain't nobody kicking the Packers butt till playoffs. :-P
we shall see  LINDA........dont forget what happened last year......15-1.....and POOOOOOOOOOOOF..........GONE....lmao...........crying
#26 | 785 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
we shall see  LINDA........dont forget what happened last year......15-1.....and POOOOOOOOOOOOF..........GONE....lmao...........crying
Don't remind me!!!! There is no explanation for what happen... I'm still in shock. Cowboys will be there this season..wink
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#27 | 785 days ago

Antonio Bryant will be n the Seahawks roster...WOW...rumor is he looks great!  Great job by Pete if that works out
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#28 | 766 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Obviously I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and during the off season Dallas has made some great choices in free agency, the draft and are even still evaluating several undrafted players. They're still working on the 53 man roster but the men already on it look good. I think all teams will do better this season since there is not a lock out. Players will have the chance to really get in shape which hopefully results in less injuries.

I think the Cowboys will do great in comparison to the past umm... wayyy to many seasons. With the strategy they implemented for improvement in both the OL and DL. Rob Ryan choose men that have the potential to implement his type of defense. Romo should have better protection and more people to pass to this season.

Of course the biggest threat in our division I feel will once again be the NY Giants... They're a great team and will still be tough to beat.  But overall I think that this season, the Giants will also consider the Cowboys to be a threat to them as well.

At this point I would say that I see us in the playoffs without a wildcard... but I'll make another evaluation after 4 regular season games before committing...
Being a diehard Cowboy fan like you Linda, I totally agree!  I do think we're more able to beat the Giants....hopefully our receivers can  hang onto the ball and run it in for a TD. If the young guys will work with Romo, Whitten ...and Dez and Miles among others can stay healthy, the Cowboys will be THE team to beat!  It's way past time for a Super Bowl and Romo certainly deserves to have at least 1 Championship ring!  With that said...Jerry, keep your nose outta the game and GOOO COWBOYS!!!!! ;)
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#29 | 766 days ago

lol...Come on 'Boys fans...you won 3-0.  I know its preseason but if you can't score you have no depth
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#30 | 766 days ago

derms33 wrote:
lol...Come on 'Boys fans...you won 3-0.  I know its preseason but if you can't score you have no depth
Be patient "Browns" mouth....lol.... It's only preseason!!!!
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#31 | 766 days ago

1. Who is your favorite team? Defending Super Bowl Champion New York Giants
2. What changes or improvements have they made? Drafted well in getting Wilson from VA Tech to help the running game.
3. Your personal opinion on how your team will do this year. Defending the Super Bowl Title from Patriots and winning again.
4. Which team do you feel will be the biggest threat to your teams division? Philadelphia Eagles.
Superbowl bound!  
#32 | 766 days ago

DallasFan55 wrote:
Obviously I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and during the off season Dallas has made some great choices in free agency, the draft and are even still evaluating several undrafted players. They're still working on the 53 man roster but the men already on it look good. I think all teams will do better this season since there is not a lock out. Players will have the chance to really get in shape which hopefully results in less injuries.

I think the Cowboys will do great in comparison to the past umm... wayyy to many seasons. With the strategy they implemented for improvement in both the OL and DL. Rob Ryan choose men that have the potential to implement his type of defense. Romo should have better protection and more people to pass to this season.

Of course the biggest threat in our division I feel will once again be the NY Giants... They're a great team and will still be tough to beat.  But overall I think that this season, the Giants will also consider the Cowboys to be a threat to them as well.

At this point I would say that I see us in the playoffs without a wildcard... but I'll make another evaluation after 4 regular season games before committing...
we Giants fans, as well as Osi Umenyiora, don't think Cowboys would go to the Super Bowl if the other 15 teams in the NFC all died in a plane crash simultaneously. Unless it was to buy a ticket. And we all think Jerry Jones should do this:

Superbowl bound!  
#33 | 766 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
1. Atlanta Falcons... OMG...
2. In a few positions just another year of experience will make a huge difference, the resigning of Abraham and acquiring of Samuel from Philly will address the pass defense. I think the defense steps up this year. The offense just gets better with Jacquizz Rodgers and Turner, we could have a season reminiscent of the '80s with Cain and Andrews. Julio Jones will join Roddy White to become one of the best WR tandems in the league. 
3. If it all comes together, they could win it all. In the last two season, the teams who knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs went on to win it all. It is the Falcons turn.
4. The NFC South has a lot of talent. Cam Newton is great but can't win by himself, Carolina has given him some tools. Saints, not sure the off season distractions will be a hinderance, they have to sign Brees. Bucs, always in the thick of things, especially if they get the passing game going. It will be tight.

I love football. Go Falcons. This is the year.

yes
hopefully the Falcons offense will outscore their own defense when they make the playoffs. lol.
Superbowl bound!  
#34 | 766 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
your hubby is a smart man......WILSON is from WISCONSIN and had a great great year last year.......he is smart ...quick and can run also....THE HAWKS WILL HAVE A VERY GOOD QB.....I HOPE HE STARTS.........GOOOOOOOO RUSSELL........
don't forget Wilson didn't do squat in the ACC when he played 4 years as starting QB for North Carolina State.
Superbowl bound!  
#35 | 766 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
1. Who is your favorite team?
2. What changes or improvements have they made?
3. Your personal opinion on how your team will do this year.
4. Which team do you feel will be the biggest threat to your teams division?

As Linda, I am a Die-Hard Cowboys Fan...and I agree heavily with her on her thoughts.  I think our test will be Philly, because truthfully, they underachieved last season, and I cannot see them falling flat this season...with that, I can see the East rising back as the Division de Force in the NFC. 

We needed help in the secondary and we shored that up with Claiborne and our other pick; but Mike Jenkins needs to get back to that All-Pro state he was two seasons ago.  We will see a revamped Front Four which should prove itself devastatingly this year...

Romo is now on the clock - Its been "His Time"  for a long time,and he has not failed - he has just not won the way we expect our QB to win.  He must lead this team to double digit wins, including a FEW playoff victories this season.  I think he will - if we can screw Dez's head on tight enough.

Super Bowl or Bust...no moral victories, we just win it all!!!

Oh, and now I have this to add to the fire - This turd couldn't cut it with us for the last three years, and now he's popping off at the mouth??  Martellus Bennett is a marked bamma...Punk a$$ summmmmmaabeaoooooootch!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8202214/new-york-giants-tight-end-martellus-bennett-expresses-hatred-dallas-cowboys
and yet Bennett will win a ring with the Giants while Jerry Jones pops his mouth off with nothing to show for it since 1994
Superbowl bound!  
#36 | 766 days ago

derms33 wrote:
Browns fan...Kill Me

The Browns schedule is absolutely brutal and their division is too strong to compete

They are going through a HUGE youth movement, except their ancient Rookie QB.  They will be starting 2 new WR's which can only mean good things, they grabbed a stud RB but didn't do much to shore up the OL.  If Weeden can't get time to throw the opposition will stack the line and Richardson will be in for a long year.
 Whether you want to believe it or not the Browns had a top ten defense last season and that will continue this season, even without Phil Taylor (injury).  Jauron makes scrubs into starters, now if the idiot head coach can do that with his offense we can be in good shape.  That being typed, my expectations are 3 wins!! HOORAY!!!!  See ya in 2013!
hey, at least you'll get to beat the LPHINS from Miami (no"D" and no "O" in South Florida).
Superbowl bound!  
#37 | 766 days ago

JuJu_52 wrote:
Being a diehard Cowboy fan like you Linda, I totally agree!  I do think we're more able to beat the Giants....hopefully our receivers can  hang onto the ball and run it in for a TD. If the young guys will work with Romo, Whitten ...and Dez and Miles among others can stay healthy, the Cowboys will be THE team to beat!  It's way past time for a Super Bowl and Romo certainly deserves to have at least 1 Championship ring!  With that said...Jerry, keep your nose outta the game and GOOO COWBOYS!!!!! ;)
wow, dreams are really big in Dallas, too bad the team isn't. Romeo is vastly overrated at quarterback, and defensively, how can they be so pathetic with Spencer and Ware? Seriously.
Superbowl bound!  
#38 | 766 days ago

Hey, we can only get better!!  GO RAMS wink
Where's the booze?  
#39 | 766 days ago

anthonyrichardlouisnaught wrote:
and yet Bennett will win a ring with the Giants while Jerry Jones pops his mouth off with nothing to show for it since 1994
ANTHONY!...Believe it or not...I did not create this poll for people to come in here and flat out INSULT other peoples Teams. That's just plain RUDE!... All you had to do was answer the questions I had put for you.



Apparently you can't so STFU!!!
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  
#40 | 765 days ago

EAGLES, GIANTS AND COW BOY fan. i don know why the eagles didnt do more with the offensive line. the GIANTS are OK even though we lost the brat we can still do it and the Cowboys i believe the will come back they may not win the super bowl this season but i see a very near future appearance
I can't wait till NFL Season!!  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 18 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
9 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Kenne