Skip to Next Poll »
13
Filter Error 07/02
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Morning. I'm sooo over house shopping but I can't quit. Ugh.

The weekends are super slow. We should do better.

And in general, everyone besides cap'n should do better about the poll making.

This year is halfway done already.  Wow.

I want to know why Kevin hates me.  I've been thinking about that for about 4 hrs now.

and those are my thoughts in 1 minute or less.


| Closed on 07/17/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
17 Fans 
0%a. gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now...
18%b. It's unfortunate...
0%c. First of all, that lady is my son...
18%d. Philip Seymour Hoffman...
12%e. I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...
18%f. China white...
35%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 658 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
DiGiorno!

The NHL Free Agency has begun and holy crap!  There was talk about Martin Brodeur heading to the Blackhawks, but he re-signed with NJ today......and I'm glad!  We didn't need another Marty Turco signing!  Don't get me wrong, Brodeur is a GREAT goalie, but he is 40 and at the end of his career.....plus, the Hawks defense isn't as good as NJ's! Meanwhile, the only splash that we have made so far is signing Sheldon Brookbank. indecision

Lots of players changing teams, a few staying put (Penner, R.Smith). Detroit, once gain, making good moves! They signed Tootoo and Samualsson.

Where will Parise and Suter land?!?!?  Pittsburgh is my guess on both but Suter could end up staying in NASH?

The NBA Free Agent signings should be interesting as well!

Went to the CUBS-STROS game on Saturday!  Went and saw TED yesterday to go along with some pool time!

The funny thing about Wrigley Field, they DO NOT sell Miller Beer products, but, just outside the ballpark, in right field, is a huge advertising Miller sign that has been there for decades! And this is the advertising that was listed this weekend (sorry Leigh)



Ted was a funny movie! But, as usual, the ending was predictable, as is most Hollywood made movies....that's why I watch more Indy and Sundance type flicks. Also, I  saw some previews for movies coming out that look good! Loopers and Savages look good!  I was shaking my head with all of the remakes or sequels that continue to come out......Doesn't anyone have an original storyline they can write?!?! WTF!  Dredd, Total Recall....just to name a few!   ANCHORMAN will be out in 2013! Now, that is one that I am ok with! yes

WEEDS premiered last night!  Looking forward to see how this season plays out!

DEXTER fans.......Season premier is SEPT 30TH!

Enjoy your Monday!

Beaneaters...  
  
88 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 658 days ago
18packabs (+)

Happy July. It's a 2 day work week, then heading to Florida for 5 days. cool
Beaneaters...  
#2 | 658 days ago

Sup peeps? 

To the meteorologist that predicted a mild summer....GFY.  It's hotter than Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale making sweet love in a sleeping bag inside of a sauna.  The worst part?  There is no relief in sight.  Ahh well, at least the 4th is a few days away.  South Haven here I come! 

Anthony Rizzo is better than any rookie on your team not named Harper or Trout.  Three game winning hits during his first week as a MLB Cubbie.  Castro, Rizzo, Soler, Wood, and Samardzija....the future is starting to look a little better.  All that said, it's a damn joke LaHair made the AS team. 

Chicago people, if you ever find yourself in the Mayfair neighborhood and you like gyros and freshly cut fries, stop in Beef & Burgers on Montrose.  I'm pretty sure they have the best gyros in the city and the owner is cool as sh*t to boot. 

Stay cool people and remember.....the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl this year.
#3 | 658 days ago

J...I LOVE that analogy!!

Well, I'm back...Thanks again for the birthday taps.  Can't say driving 1,600+ miles wasn't an experience, cuz I had to do it TWICE in one year - but who's complaining, huh?

July - dayum, it is halfway over. 

But that means FOOTBAL is COMING SOON!!  COWBOYS!!!!!

Let me get my bearings straightened out and I will find something to harp on.  In the meantime...Slurpees, Ice cream cones, Slip N Slides, and Cool Mint Julips should keep you tilted for a few...I'm just happy to be here again!!

Whee!!!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#4 | 658 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
DiGiorno!

The NHL Free Agency has begun and holy crap!  There was talk about Martin Brodeur heading to the Blackhawks, but he re-signed with NJ today......and I'm glad!  We didn't need another Marty Turco signing!  Don't get me wrong, Brodeur is a GREAT goalie, but he is 40 and at the end of his career.....plus, the Hawks defense isn't as good as NJ's! Meanwhile, the only splash that we have made so far is signing Sheldon Brookbank. indecision

Lots of players changing teams, a few staying put (Penner, R.Smith). Detroit, once gain, making good moves! They signed Tootoo and Samualsson.

Where will Parise and Suter land?!?!?  Pittsburgh is my guess on both but Suter could end up staying in NASH?

The NBA Free Agent signings should be interesting as well!

Went to the CUBS-STROS game on Saturday!  Went and saw TED yesterday to go along with some pool time!

The funny thing about Wrigley Field, they DO NOT sell Miller Beer products, but, just outside the ballpark, in right field, is a huge advertising Miller sign that has been there for decades! And this is the advertising that was listed this weekend (sorry Leigh)



Ted was a funny movie! But, as usual, the ending was predictable, as is most Hollywood made movies....that's why I watch more Indy and Sundance type flicks. Also, I  saw some previews for movies coming out that look good! Loopers and Savages look good!  I was shaking my head with all of the remakes or sequels that continue to come out......Doesn't anyone have an original storyline they can write?!?! WTF!  Dredd, Total Recall....just to name a few!   ANCHORMAN will be out in 2013! Now, that is one that I am ok with! yes

WEEDS premiered last night!  Looking forward to see how this season plays out!

DEXTER fans.......Season premier is SEPT 30TH!

Enjoy your Monday!

Beaneaters...  
#5 | 658 days ago

I suggest all Federal Holidays fall on a Wednesday.   Weekend, work 2 days, Holiday, work 2 days, Weekend.   Very nice.

It's hot and humid, but I'm not complaining.  My buddy Eric comes home from Afghanistan in 42 days.  It reached 137 degrees there
yesterday.  How's that for perspective?

Dara goes for her 6th Olympics today.   Love to see her make it again.  45 and still kicking *ss.

X games BMX was the highlight of the sports weekend, that and the Marlins sweeping the Phillies.

Going to Publix,, where everyone knows my name.    Sweet Tea is 2 for 1.    If you haven't tried their fruit,nut chicken salad.  Get it.

P.S.   You know when you make plans with someone, but you didn't write it down?  Yeah, I think I may be para sailing this week.
           
It's unfortunate...  
#6 | 658 days ago

Boss just told me we're leaving at noon tomorrow.  You jelly? 

Hey Nick, no way the Pens can afford Suter and Parise after the extension Crosby just received.  I was in the Twin Cities all last week and the word there is the Wild will offer Parise $100 million contract. 
#7 | 658 days ago

Happy Monday All- everyone staying frosty I hope- NYC is in trouble- 90+ days for the next 10 days and our energy co oes on strike- aint that a blip!!! Any cheap fares to AK anyone know of?
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 658 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
Happy Monday
What an odd week.  No long weekend, no exuberant celebrations.. Hockey on a Friday night this week.. Friday night? Seriously? during 4th of July week? Ugh

I see your Anthony Rizzo JD and I raise you a Wilin Rosario.  The Baby Bull bitches.  Not to be confused with the Bruno Bull

Sure he may not be able to recognize that slider and his OBP is disturbingly low, but the guy mashes and leads all rookies in HR and RBIs.  Catcher of the future

Look for CarGo in the all-star game and home run derby

Free agency opened up yesterday in the NHL.  Avs made 3 signings that should better the club.  Owners and GMs were responsible with the contracts they handed out.. Weird

So I finally got around to watching the BBC series Sherlock this weekend.  Season 1 was three hour and a half long episodes.  And must I say, I quite enjoyed it.  Martin Freeman is great as Watson, the show is interesting and Sherlock is a complete d**k.  But the best part may be the guy who plays Sherlock.  His name is Benedict Cumberbatch.  Greatest name that should be a sexual act ever.  "My chick was getting lippy in the sack, so when I pulled out I gave her a Benedict Cumberbatch! Ohhhhhhhh"
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#9 | 658 days ago

oh, since everyone else is doing it.. Parise in Pittsburgh, Suter in Philly.. Count it!!
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#10 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
oh, since everyone else is doing it.. Parise in Pittsburgh, Suter in Philly.. Count it!!
#11 | 658 days ago

Morning all! Been busy last week with all the rain, which we needed so badly.
Then last week was the 8 year anniversary of my girlfriends passing. She was gorgeous, wonderful and only 35... Brain anuerism. Also last week I had to take my daughter to a funeral her her friend from swim team. also gorgeous, smart, Honor Society, 19, Suicide... How sad.
On the lighter note, I am taking same daughter to airport tomorrow to go to Boston to spen 10 days with her older sister. That she will enjoy.
On an even lighter note than that, it is my 29th anniversary on the 4th of July! It's nice cause there is always a party going on everywhere, and it's hard for hubby to forget a date like that!
Just finished end of month-1st of month paperwork for business... Must be time to walk!
China white...  
#12 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#13 | 658 days ago

"Mockingbird"

Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad
Well I'm gone but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
Cause you're scared, I ain't there?
Daddy's with you in your prayers
No more crying, wipe them tears
Daddy's here, no more nightmares
We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it
Laney uncles crazy, ain't he?
Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it
We're all we got in this world
When it spins, when it swirls
When it whirls, when it twirls
Two little beautiful girls
Lookin' puzzled, in a daze
I know it's confusing you
Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news
I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me
All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did
We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me
But things have gotten so bad between us
I don't see us ever being together ever again
Like we used to be when we were teenagers
But then of course everything always happens for a reason
I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

[Chorus]
Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise momma's gon' be alright

It's funny
I remember back one year when daddy had no money
Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up
And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me
Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em
I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying
Cause daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom
And at the time every house that we lived in
Either kept getting broken into and robbed
Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar
Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college
Almost had a thousand dollars til someone broke in and stole it
And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart
And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart
Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back
On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment
And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara
And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr. Dre
And flew you and momma out to see me
But daddy had to work, you and momma had to leave me
Then you started seeing daddy on the T.V. and momma didn't like it
And you and Laney were to young to understand it
Papa was a rollin' stone, momma developed a habit
And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it
I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand
Cause all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud
Now I'm sitting in this empty house, just reminiscing
Lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out
To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now
Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here
Laney I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here
I like the sound of that, yeah
It's got a ring to it don't it?
Shh, momma's only gone for the moment
[Chorus]
#14 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Where are they?
#15 | 658 days ago

First Free Agency I didn't give a sh*t about! The Stanley Cup Champion Kings are all back. THIS is NICE and so new. I like it. 

And now I'm off to summer school some 8 year olds. 
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#16 | 658 days ago

#17 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
"Mockingbird"

Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad
Well I'm gone but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
Cause you're scared, I ain't there?
Daddy's with you in your prayers
No more crying, wipe them tears
Daddy's here, no more nightmares
We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it
Laney uncles crazy, ain't he?
Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it
We're all we got in this world
When it spins, when it swirls
When it whirls, when it twirls
Two little beautiful girls
Lookin' puzzled, in a daze
I know it's confusing you
Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news
I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me
All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did
We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me
But things have gotten so bad between us
I don't see us ever being together ever again
Like we used to be when we were teenagers
But then of course everything always happens for a reason
I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

[Chorus]
Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise momma's gon' be alright

It's funny
I remember back one year when daddy had no money
Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up
And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me
Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em
I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying
Cause daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom
And at the time every house that we lived in
Either kept getting broken into and robbed
Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar
Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college
Almost had a thousand dollars til someone broke in and stole it
And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart
And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart
Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back
On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment
And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara
And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr. Dre
And flew you and momma out to see me
But daddy had to work, you and momma had to leave me
Then you started seeing daddy on the T.V. and momma didn't like it
And you and Laney were to young to understand it
Papa was a rollin' stone, momma developed a habit
And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it
I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand
Cause all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud
Now I'm sitting in this empty house, just reminiscing
Lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out
To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now
Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here
Laney I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here
I like the sound of that, yeah
It's got a ring to it don't it?
Shh, momma's only gone for the moment
[Chorus]
If I didnt know any better
Beaneaters...  
#18 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Happy Monday
What an odd week.  No long weekend, no exuberant celebrations.. Hockey on a Friday night this week.. Friday night? Seriously? during 4th of July week? Ugh

I see your Anthony Rizzo JD and I raise you a Wilin Rosario.  The Baby Bull bitches.  Not to be confused with the Bruno Bull

Sure he may not be able to recognize that slider and his OBP is disturbingly low, but the guy mashes and leads all rookies in HR and RBIs.  Catcher of the future

Look for CarGo in the all-star game and home run derby

Free agency opened up yesterday in the NHL.  Avs made 3 signings that should better the club.  Owners and GMs were responsible with the contracts they handed out.. Weird

So I finally got around to watching the BBC series Sherlock this weekend.  Season 1 was three hour and a half long episodes.  And must I say, I quite enjoyed it.  Martin Freeman is great as Watson, the show is interesting and Sherlock is a complete d**k.  But the best part may be the guy who plays Sherlock.  His name is Benedict Cumberbatch.  Greatest name that should be a sexual act ever.  "My chick was getting lippy in the sack, so when I pulled out I gave her a Benedict Cumberbatch! Ohhhhhhhh"
"Free agency opened up yesterday in the NHL.  Avs made 3 signings that should better the club.  Owners and GMs were responsible with the contracts they handed out.. Weird"


Speaking of which!  What a f**ked up scenario that happen on Twiiter with Colorado and Matt Carkner!


Beaneaters...  
#19 | 658 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
"Free agency opened up yesterday in the NHL.  Avs made 3 signings that should better the club.  Owners and GMs were responsible with the contracts they handed out.. Weird"


Speaking of which!  What a f**ked up scenario that happen on Twiiter with Colorado and Matt Carkner!


Should have gone with the "Agreed in principle on a contract with Matt Carkner".. It's ok though, the guy is clown shoes anyway, I'm glad the Avs didn't sign him
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#20 | 658 days ago

spent some time with english steve this weekend. the guy is a lot of fun!....but half the time i can't understand him because he's been drinking, or i've been drinking...it's just hard to understand an english accent for me.

anyway, so he invited me to come out and play pez tennis. i had no idea what that was, so i was all "inskies!" i figured it was some sort of table-top drinking game involving awesome candy. when he picked me up the next morning, he got all confused about what i was wearing and then asked where my racket was.

long story short, "pez" in american is "pairs/pears" in english. and i pretty much ruined the tennis-playing-plans of steve and two other people who aren't retarded like yours truly.
#21 | 658 days ago

Beaneaters...  
#22 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Should have gone with the "Agreed in principle on a contract with Matt Carkner".. It's ok though, the guy is clown shoes anyway, I'm glad the Avs didn't sign him
Agreed! yes
Beaneaters...  
#23 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Where are they?
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#24 | 658 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
Nick__ wrote:
1 - boots
2 - fandom
3 - folk
4 - punts
5 - purse
6 - sax
#25 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Where are they?
They might be in NJ???

Did you check with



Beaneaters...  
#26 | 658 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
If I didnt know any better
i don't know what this means
#27 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
#28 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i don't know what this means
I was scrolling past the threads in the poll and and seen a song with my name it---- I dont think you would be singing to or about me
Beaneaters...  
#29 | 658 days ago

Congratulations to Anderson Cooper for being the last person in the world to admit to the fact that he's gay
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#30 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Congratulations to Anderson Cooper for being the last person in the world to admit to the fact that he's gay
My ex's mother used to get livid when I called AC a fruit loop.  She actually thought he was straight.  This news makes me happy because I know I'm the first person she thought of when the news broke.  I hated that beyotch.
#31 | 658 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
I was scrolling past the threads in the poll and and seen a song with my name it---- I dont think you would be singing to or about me
Oh, I don't call you Lainey...



that's Eminem's niece, btw
#32 | 658 days ago

Nothing like doing the monthly budget of necessities and finding out you are $30 shy of paying bills. No big deal that is only 3 more hours a month at work. Then that leaves me with no money to play, no internet, no TV. Guess I will get a second job, then I will have extra money, but no time to enjoy it. Nothing like a kick in the b@lls. For Christi and Ash, I haven't responded to you messages, because I have to do this sh!t from my phone. I hate doing this f**king crap from my phone! I need internet in my home!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#33 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Congratulations to Anderson Cooper for being the last person in the world to admit to the fact that he's gay
Wait?! Did he not know he was gay? Because I never knew it was a secret. :|
#34 | 658 days ago

BTW! Just to show what a great day it is, I am at the DMV today! I need a beer and as I already said, I have no money to buy one!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#35 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Wait?! Did he not know he was gay? Because I never knew it was a secret. :|
Sometimes they're the last ones to know.. Ask J, she knows more about the inner workings than I do
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#36 | 658 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
BTW! Just to show what a great day it is, I am at the DMV today! I need a beer and as I already said, I have no money to buy one!
What are you willing to do for a few extra bucks right now? We can work something out..... "wink* *pedo smiley*
#37 | 658 days ago

Plus side to being broke, I should lose some weight, since I can't afford to eat. How long can the body live off stored fat before you die? Where's Jack, I need an answer!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#38 | 658 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Plus side to being broke, I should lose some weight, since I can't afford to eat. How long can the body live off stored fat before you die? Where's Jack, I need an answer!
A long time.  Watch "God Grew Tired of Us."  That sh*t was cray. 
#39 | 658 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
A long time.  Watch "God Grew Tired of Us."  That sh*t was cray. 
Thanks, I don't know where I am going to get money to replace my clothes when they are to big for me. But at least I won't be die anytime soon!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#40 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I gotta steal this Stoney...
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#41 | 658 days ago

:|

3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks with food, right?
#42 | 658 days ago

I think it's great and all that Anderson Cooper finally admitted to the public that he's gay, but I can totally understand why he hadn't before now. Why make a big deal out of it? But as he said, there were obviously repercussions for not "announcing" it; it appeared as though he was trying to hide something or that he was ashamed or embarrassed about it. It's sad that sexual orientation is such a big deal in today's world that he should have to announce it. Who really cares? The dude's a hell of a reporter, and that should be all that matters. 

jswol's pic creeps me out. Cool tattoo, but that butt or whatever it is looks weird.

Ashlie I heart you for Em today.

I don't have a whole lot more to say. Back to work!
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#43 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, I don't call you Lainey...



that's Eminem's niece, btw
learn something new everyday
Beaneaters...  
#44 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
:|

3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks with food, right?
Three weeks? F**k it then, i am going to quit my job and enjoy the time I have left!
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#45 | 658 days ago
unopescatore (+)

drank several beers and lit off some fireworks & I still have all of my fingers.....but I still have 3 more nights to go so I aint getting cocky.
#46 | 658 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Thanks, I don't know where I am going to get money to replace my clothes when they are to big for me. But at least I won't be die anytime soon!
You could always moonlight as a gigolo.  That or sell crackheads fake bath salts now that you reside in Florida. 


Jess, I think it's time I change my avatar as well.  Pretty sure it's been a month.  Unless someone disagrees within the next few hours, I'm going to change it up.
#47 | 658 days ago

Congrats to local girl Missy Franklin for qualifying for more olympic events in one olympics than any other American female swimmer
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#48 | 658 days ago

Jess wrote:
I think it's great and all that Anderson Cooper finally admitted to the public that he's gay, but I can totally understand why he hadn't before now. Why make a big deal out of it? But as he said, there were obviously repercussions for not "announcing" it; it appeared as though he was trying to hide something or that he was ashamed or embarrassed about it. It's sad that sexual orientation is such a big deal in today's world that he should have to announce it. Who really cares? The dude's a hell of a reporter, and that should be all that matters. 

jswol's pic creeps me out. Cool tattoo, but that butt or whatever it is looks weird.

Ashlie I heart you for Em today.

I don't have a whole lot more to say. Back to work!
Yeah, I thought that was a boob at first glance, jswol's tat, not AC.
#49 | 658 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
learn something new everyday
Should always be the goal.
#50 | 658 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas Vacation time is great. Now if this Verizon tech can fix my internet, I would be very happy! On a brighter note..I get to spend the day with most handsome guy in my life.. I would post a picture but I don't know how from my phone.
Beaneaters...  
#51 | 11/30/-1
(+)

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
And I double post.
#52 | 658 days ago

Morning, Everybodee!   (At least, I think it's morning)

Was up in Riverside with my daughter and her friend, watching the Drum Corps Int'l. competition.  We didn't get home until about 12:30A.M.  But it was a great show.   My daughter went totally fangirl seeing the Phantom Regiment perform.  After all the groups performed, the hosting group came back out for encore performance, playing a few songs before the scoring was announced.  While they were playing, my daughter went off searching for members of the PR, and got a couple photos with them.  Total Band Geek. (I'm so proud.)
#53 | 658 days ago

Jess wrote:
I think it's great and all that Anderson Cooper finally admitted to the public that he's gay, but I can totally understand why he hadn't before now. Why make a big deal out of it? But as he said, there were obviously repercussions for not "announcing" it; it appeared as though he was trying to hide something or that he was ashamed or embarrassed about it. It's sad that sexual orientation is such a big deal in today's world that he should have to announce it. Who really cares? The dude's a hell of a reporter, and that should be all that matters. 

jswol's pic creeps me out. Cool tattoo, but that butt or whatever it is looks weird.

Ashlie I heart you for Em today.

I don't have a whole lot more to say. Back to work!
I agree about making the sexual orientation being a big deal.   Why is it that way for gays coming out?  I don't seem to recall coming out that I was hetero.
#54 | 658 days ago

Jess wrote:
I think it's great and all that Anderson Cooper finally admitted to the public that he's gay, but I can totally understand why he hadn't before now. Why make a big deal out of it? But as he said, there were obviously repercussions for not "announcing" it; it appeared as though he was trying to hide something or that he was ashamed or embarrassed about it. It's sad that sexual orientation is such a big deal in today's world that he should have to announce it. Who really cares? The dude's a hell of a reporter, and that should be all that matters. 

jswol's pic creeps me out. Cool tattoo, but that butt or whatever it is looks weird.

Ashlie I heart you for Em today.

I don't have a whole lot more to say. Back to work!
Agreed, if he's not proud about who he is, that's nobody's business but his own. Hopefully now he doesn't have to hide his face when he heads down to Chelsea for a little docking with his Puerto Rican friend Raoul
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#55 | 658 days ago

I've only seen the first BBC Sherlock episode and I am in. I also ripped through 6 epi's of GIRLS last night. Whoa. Sofa King good! Jessa is the new best crazy chick on TV. I like talking about it with my homettes because they "get it" on a whole other level and they like to ask "which one am I?" Like the Sex in The City question, but I think it's much deeper and much more honest, and much - MUCH - more hysterical than that show. I kinda wish I had could have watched this show in my early 20's, It would've explained a lot re; girls. Hell, I'm still not completely sure who's who with my friends. Basically, I think you're all of them. Inner voice, Id, Ego and Super Ego. Even then, Freud never saw this coming.
Beaneaters...  
#56 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Agreed, if he's not proud about who he is, that's nobody's business but his own. Hopefully now he doesn't have to hide his face when he heads down to Chelsea for a little docking with his Puerto Rican friend Raoul
Hello?! They are all proud, hence the weekends in all the cities throughout the year....
#57 | 658 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You could always moonlight as a gigolo.  That or sell crackheads fake bath salts now that you reside in Florida. 


Jess, I think it's time I change my avatar as well.  Pretty sure it's been a month.  Unless someone disagrees within the next few hours, I'm going to change it up.
The first is a possibility(once I drop enough L B's). But here is the rub, I lose the weight, ladies pay me for sex, I can afford to eat, I put the weight back on, they don't pay me for sex, I can't afford to eat again. The cycle starts over again.
I had to shoot the sheriff, it was justifiable...  
#58 | 658 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
I've only seen the first BBC Sherlock episode and I am in. I also ripped through 6 epi's of GIRLS last night. Whoa. Sofa King good! Jessa is the new best crazy chick on TV. I like talking about it with my homettes because they "get it" on a whole other level and they like to ask "which one am I?" Like the Sex in The City question, but I think it's much deeper and much more honest, and much - MUCH - more hysterical than that show. I kinda wish I had could have watched this show in my early 20's, It would've explained a lot re; girls. Hell, I'm still not completely sure who's who with my friends. Basically, I think you're all of them. Inner voice, Id, Ego and Super Ego. Even then, Freud never saw this coming.
I only saw a few minutes of "girls". It was the seen scene where the regular looking chick tried to let her boss know he could get it, and he turned her down then laughed in her face, and she threatened to sue or something. Him rejecting her was funny as sh**, and then I immediately decided that the show was stupid, unrealistic (or unrelatable, idk) and quit it.


Oh, did you see where I helped convince Stoney to watch all the tyler perry movies this summer? I'm still happy about that. 
#59 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hello?! They are all proud, hence the weekends in all the cities throughout the year....
Eventually, yes.. But those are the extreme ones.  I'm talking more about the subtle homosexual (I like to pronounce in hamasecksual in my best southern drawl) who probably gets married, has kids, loves c**k.. You know, republican politicians
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#60 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Should always be the goal.
will keep that in mind
Beaneaters...  
#61 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I only saw a few minutes of "girls". It was the seen scene where the regular looking chick tried to let her boss know he could get it, and he turned her down then laughed in her face, and she threatened to sue or something. Him rejecting her was funny as sh**, and then I immediately decided that the show was stupid, unrealistic (or unrelatable, idk) and quit it.


Oh, did you see where I helped convince Stoney to watch all the tyler perry movies this summer? I'm still happy about that. 
I get that it's unrelatable and really nothing on TV is that realistic, but it is an uber smart, subtlely dark comedy within a drama with no cookie cutter pace or plot. I'm glad there are shows like this and Louie, (FX comedies in general) etc. As opposed to the sound stage-live-audience-tripe that is Anger management and shows like it.
Beaneaters...  
#62 | 658 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
The first is a possibility(once I drop enough L B's). But here is the rub, I lose the weight, ladies pay me for sex, I can afford to eat, I put the weight back on, they don't pay me for sex, I can't afford to eat again. The cycle starts over again.
Become bulimic? 
#63 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I only saw a few minutes of "girls". It was the seen scene where the regular looking chick tried to let her boss know he could get it, and he turned her down then laughed in her face, and she threatened to sue or something. Him rejecting her was funny as sh**, and then I immediately decided that the show was stupid, unrealistic (or unrelatable, idk) and quit it.


Oh, did you see where I helped convince Stoney to watch all the tyler perry movies this summer? I'm still happy about that. 
It's gonna have to wait until I watch the first 2 seasons of Luther.. I was gonna try to only do one a week, but there are like 150 on Netflix
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#64 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It's gonna have to wait until I watch the first 2 seasons of Luther.. I was gonna try to only do one a week, but there are like 150 on Netflix
Heads up: Tyler Perry's dramas are underrated and pretty d@mn good imo. His comedies? I can't even... I, I... Look, I don't hate the playa (get ya cheddar homie) I hate the game. (Public Enemy crystallizes my thoughts eloquently on the subject. NSFW-ish)
Beaneaters...  
#65 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It's gonna have to wait until I watch the first 2 seasons of Luther.. I was gonna try to only do one a week, but there are like 150 on Netflix
Sir, the first 2 seasons of Luther are 10 episodes total. Can do that in a day.


Nyce, I don't mind unrelatable and good... Always Sunny, the League, Louie, Archer, the comedy central/fx genre basically... it's stupid fun, and I get that. I love that. I can not relate to anything going on in Flipadelphia, yet I get it. But, if you're going to name a show "Girls", I should at least  feel like I know a girl like that, if that makes sense. I don't personally relate to most girls on tv, but I can relate to situations. "Friends", for example, I can relate to having a core of friends who know everything about you, you spend most of your with them, and they make fun of your pain incessantly. There are crazy ones, slutty ones, nerd ones, weird ones... hell you are one or more of those to me, and that I can relate to, if not the storylines sometimes. Based on the promos and my one snippet, I just don't think girls really reps girls in a way I would enjoy. Also, is it supposed to be a comedy?
#66 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sir, the first 2 seasons of Luther are 10 episodes total. Can do that in a day.


Nyce, I don't mind unrelatable and good... Always Sunny, the League, Louie, Archer, the comedy central/fx genre basically... it's stupid fun, and I get that. I love that. I can not relate to anything going on in Flipadelphia, yet I get it. But, if you're going to name a show "Girls", I should at least  feel like I know a girl like that, if that makes sense. I don't personally relate to most girls on tv, but I can relate to situations. "Friends", for example, I can relate to having a core of friends who know everything about you, you spend most of your with them, and they make fun of your pain incessantly. There are crazy ones, slutty ones, nerd ones, weird ones... hell you are one or more of those to me, and that I can relate to, if not the storylines sometimes. Based on the promos and my one snippet, I just don't think girls really reps girls in a way I would enjoy. Also, is it supposed to be a comedy?
you're not taking into account note taking and personal reflection time

Secondly, Marcus, should I start with the dramas, mix, them in, or try to survive through the Madea crisis to end on a good note?

Thirdly, I forgot to mention I went and saw Moonrise Kingdom this weekend.  Brilliant
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#67 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
you're not taking into account note taking and personal reflection time

Secondly, Marcus, should I start with the dramas, mix, them in, or try to survive through the Madea crisis to end on a good note?

Thirdly, I forgot to mention I went and saw Moonrise Kingdom this weekend.  Brilliant
oh, pardone.

You asked Marcus, but I say mix it up... and I think you should watch one of the stage plays first. OMG, that just made me LOL. I really need to be in the room for these viewings. Stupid cyber friends.
#68 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Congratulations to Anderson Cooper for being the last person in the world to admit to the fact that he's gay
The last time I got such shocking news was when I found out about Rosie O'Donnoll...or was it Clay Aiken?
China white...  
#69 | 658 days ago

post 69
It's unfortunate...  
#70 | 658 days ago

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks are one of the two teams in play to sign free agent forward Zach Parise, according to a source, who said the forward may re-sign with the Devils.

Parise, 27, is expected to make a decision on Monday.

Goaltender Martin Brodeur also received interest from the Hawks before re-signing with the Devils on Monday.

Parise had 31 goals and 38 assists last season while leading the Devils to the Stanley Cup finals. He's a former 45-goal scorer who would instantly make the Hawks the most dangerous offensive team in the Western Conference. His leadership skills are also highly touted as the captain of the Devils in 2011-2012.



       
#71 | 658 days ago

I don't come in unless the I can be out in about 5 minutes.

Those 120 post f/e's by the time I get here...too much to go over so I say **** it.

Hi Ash.

10 days until I'm in Nebraska.

My daughter is watching my son this week.  Hopefully I'll still have two kids come Friday night.

I need College Football and Hockey NOW!!!!
It's unfortunate...  
#72 | 658 days ago

NHL Free Agency Frenzy Open Thread 

cheeky
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#73 | 658 days ago

oh my god. there are about a million of these:


guess i'm done working for the day!
#74 | 658 days ago

Stoney's new article is here!!!!!! Stoney's new article is here!!!!!! seriously, it's right here
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#75 | 658 days ago


Off work for the weekend, work one day, off two days, work two days, weekend....Love it.
I might have more after I go eat some Vietnamese food. 
#76 | 658 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
I don't come in unless the I can be out in about 5 minutes.

Those 120 post f/e's by the time I get here...too much to go over so I say **** it.

Hi Ash.

10 days until I'm in Nebraska.

My daughter is watching my son this week.  Hopefully I'll still have two kids come Friday night.

I need College Football and Hockey NOW!!!!
120 posts should always be the goal. Just skim.

Hi Dave!

:D
#77 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sir, the first 2 seasons of Luther are 10 episodes total. Can do that in a day.


Nyce, I don't mind unrelatable and good... Always Sunny, the League, Louie, Archer, the comedy central/fx genre basically... it's stupid fun, and I get that. I love that. I can not relate to anything going on in Flipadelphia, yet I get it. But, if you're going to name a show "Girls", I should at least  feel like I know a girl like that, if that makes sense. I don't personally relate to most girls on tv, but I can relate to situations. "Friends", for example, I can relate to having a core of friends who know everything about you, you spend most of your with them, and they make fun of your pain incessantly. There are crazy ones, slutty ones, nerd ones, weird ones... hell you are one or more of those to me, and that I can relate to, if not the storylines sometimes. Based on the promos and my one snippet, I just don't think girls really reps girls in a way I would enjoy. Also, is it supposed to be a comedy?
Idk what it's supposed to be, but I "get" it for some reason? And you're absolutely right about Friends, which I never "got." It didn't rep my circle of friends or click in the least bit. But these "Girls?" Oh, I effing know them. lol. I went to HS with them. I hung out with them after college. I lived in the same crappy building as them. I dated them. I slept with them. I watched them have horribly ugly and personal arguments in their kitchens. I've talked to them (listened while they talked, actually) about the other one's horrible relationships. I know my insufferable, insecure, toxic, cut to the bone funny, sneaky sexy, "wtf is wrong with you" chicks. The whole nine. My friends were the ones who got me to watch it ASAP, because they were disappointed i didn't send them any derogatory DM's calling them Marnie and Jessa. They are rather self aware with age.
Beaneaters...  
#78 | 658 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Idk what it's supposed to be, but I "get" it for some reason? And you're absolutely right about Friends, which I never "got." It didn't rep my circle of friends or click in the least bit. But these "Girls?" Oh, I effing know them. lol. I went to HS with them. I hung out with them after college. I lived in the same crappy building as them. I dated them. I slept with them. I watched them have horribly ugly and personal arguments in their kitchens. I've talked to them (listened while they talked, actually) about the other one's horrible relationships. I know my insufferable, insecure, toxic, cut to the bone funny, sneaky sexy, "wtf is wrong with you" chicks. The whole nine. My friends were the ones who got me to watch it ASAP, because they were disappointed i didn't send them any derogatory DM's calling them Marnie and Jessa. They are rather self aware with age.
Oh, thank god I really don't have in any female friends. This post just reminded me whyyyyy. :S I would give it a full episode but I hate everything about your post. lol




**
*I don't know how CBS could possibly do "Vegas" right. Should've been on HBO.
*Some dude is playing Sherlock, Lucy Lui is playing Watson in a new american series called Elementary. This just made the left side of my brain pop... idk.... just.., maybe but....i....
#79 | 658 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
That guy messaged me on Twitter the night that happened after I called him a d*ck. He ended up giving the kid the ball afterward and they all met Wise (who hit the HR) after the game.



I still think he's a d*ck.
#80 | 658 days ago

Twins win 4 in a row, so I have nothing to complain about.

Except the weather.

And my life in general.
#81 | 658 days ago

So does anyone know of a decent Golden Ale? That is sold in stores everywhere?
Beaneaters...  
#82 | 658 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, thank god I really don't have in any female friends. This post just reminded me whyyyyy. :S I would give it a full episode but I hate everything about your post. lol




**
*I don't know how CBS could possibly do "Vegas" right. Should've been on HBO.
*Some dude is playing Sherlock, Lucy Lui is playing Watson in a new american series called Elementary. This just made the left side of my brain pop... idk.... just.., maybe but....i....
I saw the ad for Elementary and vomited a little in my mouth.. Lucy Liu should have retired after Kill Bill
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#83 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I saw the ad for Elementary and vomited a little in my mouth.. Lucy Liu should have retired after Kill Bill
Okay. good.
#84 | 658 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I saw the ad for Elementary and vomited a little in my mouth.. Lucy Liu should have retired after Kill Bill
Wrong...Lucky Number Slevin cheeky
Philip Seymour Hoffman...  
#85 | 658 days ago

Anyone?? (chirp, chirp)
Beaneaters...  
#86 | 657 days ago

Jess wrote:
Wrong...Lucky Number Slevin cheeky
On a scale from 1 to MOON, how underrated is that movie? I say solid 8.
Beaneaters...  
#87 | 657 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
120 posts should always be the goal. Just skim.

Hi Dave!

:D
Just because you half ass your f/e's (or don't even do them) doesn't mean I'm going to half ass my enjoyment.

I don't skim.
It's unfortunate...  
#88 | 657 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Just because you half ass your f/e's (or don't even do them) doesn't mean I'm going to half ass my enjoyment.

I don't skim.
I don't get it.


whatever, then.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/18/14
8 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/17/14
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce