Skip to Next Poll »
4
Childhood memories
okay fellow iquers my wife and I was talking about back in the day when I was in the boy scouts and she was in the girl scouts and some of the memories we had of them.So fellow iquers was any of you guys in the cub scouts,boy scouts,or eagle scouts,or you ladies was you in the brownies,or campfire girls,or girl scouts and what are some of your fund memories
| Closed on 08/13/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
11 Fans 
9%a. I was in this one
0%b. I was in that one
9%c. I am a loner
27%d. I use to scout for girls all the time does that count
55%e. other

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 720 days ago

I remember the one and only time I ever drank a Zima. I was 16, my sister left some from a visit home from college. I knew my folks wouldn't miss them, they were horrible. Nick, how do you still drink those things?
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
  
26 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 720 days ago

I remember the one and only time I ever drank a Zima. I was 16, my sister left some from a visit home from college. I knew my folks wouldn't miss them, they were horrible. Nick, how do you still drink those things?
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
#2 | 720 days ago

my very first day of daisies, we made these potted plants and i swear i could see mine growing

every year we'd do something called striders which was track and field stuff. i popped under the bleachers and was gonna scare my older sister by grabbing her ankles, but my judgement was off and i grabbed someone elses ankles and really scared her. whil i was being bitched out, i missed my opportunity at pole vault.
#3 | 720 days ago
unopescatore (+)

nope
#4 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I remember the one and only time I ever drank a Zima. I was 16, my sister left some from a visit home from college. I knew my folks wouldn't miss them, they were horrible. Nick, how do you still drink those things?



I was never a scout or anything like that.

I was too busy chasing girls and harvesting my crops.
other  
#5 | 720 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I remember the one and only time I ever drank a Zima. I was 16, my sister left some from a visit home from college. I knew my folks wouldn't miss them, they were horrible. Nick, how do you still drink those things?
It's a Northbrook thing and we wouldn't understand. 

I remember when my buddies and I took to the streets on our BMX bikes and rode into Northbrook (I grew up a burb over).  Being only 12ish, we weren't supposed to leave the neighborhood, but we weren't pu**ies so we rode out like some juvenile delinquents Stand By Me style.  Anyways, I remember seeing this guy and his friends pounding Zimas outside a Chevy Cavalier....about a 1987 IIRC.  They had Milli Vanilli blasting from the speakers and they were playing what looked like that "icing" game the kids are playing with Smirnoff Ice these days.  Everyone in our gang was like "are these jackwagons for real right now?"  Anyhoo, we all had our slingshots so we picked up some stones and shot at them.  They were so inebriated they didn't even notice.  Then one of us had a direct hit.  We were going to run, but when they started chasing us they all fell flat on their faces as if they'd consumed a handle of Jack.  I still get a chuckle out of it to this day.  And holy crap, what are the chances that it wasn't Nick and his lightweight friends? 
#6 | 720 days ago

I was in the Cub Scouts as a kid all the way up to when I received my first electric guitar one Christmas, I dropped it like it was hot after that.
other  
#7 | 720 days ago

Nick__ wrote:



I was never a scout or anything like that.

I was too busy chasing girls and harvesting my crops.
Is that you and your frat brothers sharing a zima bong?
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
#8 | 720 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Is that you and your frat brothers sharing a zima bong?
Yes.  And they were drinking this "limited edition" flavor Nick snaked from the local gay bar.

#9 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
It's a Northbrook thing and we wouldn't understand. 

I remember when my buddies and I took to the streets on our BMX bikes and rode into Northbrook (I grew up a burb over).  Being only 12ish, we weren't supposed to leave the neighborhood, but we weren't pu**ies so we rode out like some juvenile delinquents Stand By Me style.  Anyways, I remember seeing this guy and his friends pounding Zimas outside a Chevy Cavalier....about a 1987 IIRC.  They had Milli Vanilli blasting from the speakers and they were playing what looked like that "icing" game the kids are playing with Smirnoff Ice these days.  Everyone in our gang was like "are these jackwagons for real right now?"  Anyhoo, we all had our slingshots so we picked up some stones and shot at them.  They were so inebriated they didn't even notice.  Then one of us had a direct hit.  We were going to run, but when they started chasing us they all fell flat on their faces as if they'd consumed a handle of Jack.  I still get a chuckle out of it to this day.  And holy crap, what are the chances that it wasn't Nick and his lightweight friends? 
My HS years, I drank BARTLES & JAMES and WINE COOLERS.

I didn't advance to ZIMA until my early 20's!  Best Decade of my life!  laugh
other  
#10 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
Is that you and your frat brothers sharing a zima bong?
Well, I was taking the picture, so I'm not in the picture.  Also, I was never in a frat.......Those are guys I met at a ZIMA/RAVE party. wink
other  
#11 | 720 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
My HS years, I drank BARTLES & JAMES and WINE COOLERS.

I didn't advance to ZIMA until my early 20's!  Best Decade of my life!  laugh
So you're saying that wasn't you?  Damn Zima ran rampant in Northbrook back then. 

Can you make this your avatar? 

#12 | 720 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Yes.  And they were drinking this "limited edition" flavor Nick snaked from the local gay bar.

I bet Nick used to cut up fresh fruit, and great his own Zima flavors.
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
#13 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
Yes.  And they were drinking this "limited edition" flavor Nick snaked from the local gay bar.

other  
#14 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

jswol54 wrote:
So you're saying that wasn't you?  Damn Zima ran rampant in Northbrook back then. 

Can you make this your avatar? 

only if you make this one yours



other  
#15 | 720 days ago
Nick__ (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I bet Nick used to cut up fresh fruit, and great his own Zima flavors.
DAMN!

I knew I was forgetting something!angry
other  
#16 | 720 days ago

I was in Beavers (hated every second of it), then never graduated to or got promoted or deployed / commissioned (?) up into the Cub Scouts. The weird shirts, scarves and cuffed shorts, dark knee highs, cadet hats and dress shoes had a Nazi Youth vibe to it.
other  
#17 | 720 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
only if you make this one yours



Sup wardie? 
#18 | 720 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
only if you make this one yours



gangsta? not even close. unless you are a San Franciscan fruity hippie gangsta, then maybe. but I doubt it, lmao
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
#19 | 720 days ago

This, my friends, is the truest Gangsta's on this planet:

Of which I am one.
I use to scout for girls all the time does that count  
#20 | 719 days ago

My oldest daughter was in Girl Scouts....yeah...that's all I want to say on that subject.
other  
#21 | 716 days ago

Nick__ wrote:



I was never a scout or anything like that.

I was too busy chasing girls and harvesting my crops.
I admire your honesty my friend.  You're one in a million....  ha... ha...cheeky
#22 | 716 days ago

I was in the cub scouts once...all we did was try to eat brownies....wait....what?
other  
#23 | 716 days ago

(Edited by DallasFan55)
I was a Brownie but I got thrown out because they wanted me to lie and say all the Girl Scout cookies were good and I only liked the Thin Mints!!!...Who Cares I didn't need them to have my Thin Mints! cheeky

Sry Captain I didn't have any fund memories...crying
I was in this one  
#24 | 716 days ago

icfeet wrote:
I was in the cub scouts once...all we did was try to eat brownies....wait....what?
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in this one  
#25 | 716 days ago
Nick__ (+)

myrna_ventura wrote:
I admire your honesty my friend.  You're one in a million....  ha... ha...cheeky
I have a bridge for sale, as well! wink
other  
#26 | 464 days ago

myrna_ventura wrote:
I admire your honesty my friend.  You're one in a million....  ha... ha...cheeky
Nice, but I don't have to buy it right now maybe later. God bless and have a nice day!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99