Skip to Next Poll »
8
Filter Error 08/25, It's the weekend
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Because I just forced myself to get out bed, I'm about to sit on the couch, mope about, and drink all weekend. I ain't doing sh**... i may or may not shower... and this site shall be open for most of it. entertain me, ***wipes.

Boobs saturday,  don't forget. I am my own, but Nyce needs some.


| Closed on 09/06/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
11 Fans 
9%a. wow
45%b. Boobs are always the answer...
0%c. Criminal Intent
18%d. you smell lovely
0%e. cutter and buck
9%f. i bet kenne is in the clink again
18%g. iHeart Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#8 | 756 days ago


RIP, Neil Armstrong.
  
74 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 756 days ago

Dear Baby Tebow in a swaddling velociraptor skin underarmor T-shirt.  I am in a time warp.  I'm tired.  1st scrimmage last night.  Workin today and you F'ers take half my g*d d*mn morning to get off your a$$es and make a FE.  Bool$h*t.
#2 | 756 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Dear Baby Tebow in a swaddling velociraptor skin underarmor T-shirt.  I am in a time warp.  I'm tired.  1st scrimmage last night.  Workin today and you F'ers take half my g*d d*mn morning to get off your a$$es and make a FE.  Bool$h*t.
If you were already here you should've done it, ass!

#3 | 756 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
If you were already here you should've done it, ass!



This one never gets old smiley
Boobs are always the answer...  
#4 | 756 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
Boobs are always the answer...  
#5 | 756 days ago
John_Daly (+)



Posted Image



Posted Image




Posted Image
#6 | 756 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Posted Image




Posted Image
#7 | 756 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Posted Image


Posted Image
#8 | 756 days ago


RIP, Neil Armstrong.
#9 | 756 days ago

Settle down, Rogers.
#10 | 756 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
If you were already here you should've done it, ass!

damn. Luscious. delicious. I want.
Boobs are always the answer...  
#11 | 756 days ago

Boobs are always the answer...  
#12 | 756 days ago

 Seriously thinking about starting a campaign to get these here. If that doesn't work, well my only alternative will be to find my inner bitch and start pqing. 
Boobs are always the answer...  
#13 | 756 days ago

#14 | 756 days ago

So I worked with the condescending b**** of a team leader this morning, and she decides she wants to talk and ask why she senses tension between us.  I told her she has a condescending attitude towards me and she wants examples.  I also told her that one day instead of helping me with something I cut her off because I felt she was starting to lecture me, and she looked at me like I was crazy.  She then has the nerve to tell me she thinks my opinion of her is skewed by what others have told me about her.  Wrong again, genius!  I try my best to work with everybody, but I can't work with her.  I also told her about her wordy power point, that less is more, and that the best way is to put some points on the slide and elaborate.  She tells me that everyone learns differently, which is true, but it is NOT true that people need to see 1,000 words per slide and listen to you regurgitate every single word like you're reading a speech on a teleprompter!  She said "Kristie (our boss) approved it, so I thought it was okay."  Yeah, Kristie loves you because you're just as much of a backstabbing two-faced b**** as she is, so she's gonna love anything you do.  I'm trying to tell you that you put way too much wording on a slide, because "less is more" is Power Point rule numero uno, but you don't seem to get it!  You're actually BORING people by reading everything right off the page like that.  Then she wonders why I don't like working with her...look in the mirror and think twice before you ever utter again the words "I haven't changed since I took on the role of team lead, the power hasn't gone to my head."  Yeah, and I got some oceanfront property in South Dakota for anyone who believes that sentence.

/end work-related rant
Boobs are always the answer...  
#15 | 756 days ago

kramer wrote:
So I worked with the condescending b**** of a team leader this morning, and she decides she wants to talk and ask why she senses tension between us.  I told her she has a condescending attitude towards me and she wants examples.  I also told her that one day instead of helping me with something I cut her off because I felt she was starting to lecture me, and she looked at me like I was crazy.  She then has the nerve to tell me she thinks my opinion of her is skewed by what others have told me about her.  Wrong again, genius!  I try my best to work with everybody, but I can't work with her.  I also told her about her wordy power point, that less is more, and that the best way is to put some points on the slide and elaborate.  She tells me that everyone learns differently, which is true, but it is NOT true that people need to see 1,000 words per slide and listen to you regurgitate every single word like you're reading a speech on a teleprompter!  She said "Kristie (our boss) approved it, so I thought it was okay."  Yeah, Kristie loves you because you're just as much of a backstabbing two-faced b**** as she is, so she's gonna love anything you do.  I'm trying to tell you that you put way too much wording on a slide, because "less is more" is Power Point rule numero uno, but you don't seem to get it!  You're actually BORING people by reading everything right off the page like that.  Then she wonders why I don't like working with her...look in the mirror and think twice before you ever utter again the words "I haven't changed since I took on the role of team lead, the power hasn't gone to my head."  Yeah, and I got some oceanfront property in South Dakota for anyone who believes that sentence.

/end work-related rant
I went through a class like that once.

#16 | 756 days ago
John_Daly (+)

1670139_6737

#17 | 756 days ago

i feel like sh*t.  I even went golfing feeling like sh*t.

ash, bring me some chicken noodle soup.

These would only help if i was actually holding them:

wow  
#18 | 756 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
i feel like sh*t.  I even went golfing feeling like sh*t.

ash, bring me some chicken noodle soup.

These would only help if i was actually holding them:

Can't. Not leaving the couch.


And I would make you some soup, tuck you in, and all that shtuff...well, if you asked nicely and hadn't been getting on my nerves.


#19 | 756 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
John_Daly wrote:

1670139_6737

Who do you have on the back of your bike?!


p.s. thanks to nyce's stupid app poll,i'm now addicted to this Jewels Star game.... of course Iove Bejeweled. It's bad, it's basically all i did at work y'day. umm.
#20 | 756 days ago

I spent all day yesterday marking off box and furniture tag numbers as the movers brought them in, then unpacking and putting things away. Didn't go to bed until about 1am and then my dog woke me up at 5:45 throwing up all over the brand new carpet. 

I'm tired. My feet are killing me. Half my stuff is broken and/or destroyed, so I've been spending a lot of today filling out claim forms. I'm crabby, and I have a headache that nothing is touching. But, the DirecTV guy came today, so at least I have NFL Network and MLB Extra Innings to entertain me.
#21 | 756 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Can't. Not leaving the couch.


And I would make you some soup, tuck you in, and all that shtuff...well, if you asked nicely and hadn't been getting on my nerves.


Ask nicely?  On your nerves? 

I'm fairly certain you were gushing over me like 2 days ago.

women.
wow  
#22 | 756 days ago

Jess wrote:
I spent all day yesterday marking off box and furniture tag numbers as the movers brought them in, then unpacking and putting things away. Didn't go to bed until about 1am and then my dog woke me up at 5:45 throwing up all over the brand new carpet. 

I'm tired. My feet are killing me. Half my stuff is broken and/or destroyed, so I've been spending a lot of today filling out claim forms. I'm crabby, and I have a headache that nothing is touching. But, the DirecTV guy came today, so at least I have NFL Network and MLB Extra Innings to entertain me.
seems like only yesterday you were moving to the east coast...my little community manager is growing up...crying
wow  
#23 | 756 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
 Seriously thinking about starting a campaign to get these here. If that doesn't work, well my only alternative will be to find my inner bitch and start pqing. 
iHeart Beans...  
#24 | 756 days ago


Mitt may think he's running for President of Star Fleet Command

He just sent that a few hours ago and I already got a keeper league update e-mail that started with "Brothers and Sisters of Earth..." I hope beyond hope his RNC address includes "Sons and daughters of Earth..." I want to live in a Star Trek universe. he's making a serious push for my vote.
i bet kenne is in the clink again  
#25 | 756 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:

Mitt may think he's running for President of Star Fleet Command

He just sent that a few hours ago and I already got a keeper league update e-mail that started with "Brothers and Sisters of Earth..." I hope beyond hope his RNC address includes "Sons and daughters of Earth..." I want to live in a Star Trek universe. he's making a serious push for my vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo
iHeart Beans...  
#26 | 755 days ago

ohwell_ wrote: The comments, lol!!! Ron Paul in 3012!! Or 1912 or ...


"I only have balsamic vinegar, will that work?"
i bet kenne is in the clink again  
#27 | 755 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
The comments, lol!!! Ron Paul in 3012!! Or 1912 or ...


"I only have balsamic vinegar, will that work?"


Ha !     Sadly in some of the online places i circulate on my geekish trails i know some people who really into that chemtrail stuff.  Even had this little group that called themselves "Chem Chasers"  ,  yes like weather chasers except they traveled around following the Chemtrail planes and how the government moved em around , they were on road for 14 months lol.


But the vinegar spray thing indecision that's a new one , and it is oddly fabulous in a very insane way  laugh
Boobs are always the answer...  
#28 | 755 days ago

Less than a week away from College Football. Here are some of the games you'll should watch this weekend:

Louisville vs Kentucky



Michigan vs Alabama (In Dallas)



Boise State vs Michigan State


Finally, Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech

#29 | 755 days ago

I just went to Meijer to get some stuff for my computer and I heard a guy ask where they kept their ink.  The sales associate took him to the ink aisle.  Then the guy said, "No.  I mean your TATTOO ink."  His poor victim is going to have a lovely tattoo.  And an infection or two. 
#30 | 755 days ago

King_Cardinal wrote:
Less than a week away from College Football. Here are some of the games you'll should watch this weekend:

Louisville vs Kentucky



Michigan vs Alabama (In Dallas)



Boise State vs Michigan State


Finally, Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech

My Starbucks/bookstore & grocery store are basically on the GA Tech campus, my fave part is regularly seeing 6 foot 5 330lb dudes walking around with regular human sized back packs and cartoon school bags. They're kids (19/20 yrs old) so they grab 50 Shades of Grey, read the dirty parts to each other and giggle hysterically while 3 of them share a teeny tiny bag of skittles. Ha!
i bet kenne is in the clink again  
#31 | 755 days ago

King_Cardinal wrote:
Less than a week away from College Football. Here are some of the games you'll should watch this weekend:

Louisville vs Kentucky



Michigan vs Alabama (In Dallas)



Boise State vs Michigan State


Finally, Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech

Are you going to the game?
#32 | 755 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Are you going to the game?
I will not go to the game, but I will probably watch it on ESPN.
#33 | 755 days ago

King_Cardinal wrote:
I will not go to the game, but I will probably watch it on ESPN.
I picked up my season tix a couple of weeks ago.  I can't wait.
#34 | 755 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Ask nicely?  On your nerves? 

I'm fairly certain you were gushing over me like 2 days ago.

women.
Therefore, if you asked nicely, you'd probably get it.
#35 | 755 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I just went to Meijer to get some stuff for my computer and I heard a guy ask where they kept their ink.  The sales associate took him to the ink aisle.  Then the guy said, "No.  I mean your TATTOO ink."  His poor victim is going to have a lovely tattoo.  And an infection or two. 
Betcha he/she gets Hepatitis and something that looks like this.

Boobs are always the answer...  
#36 | 755 days ago

Sweet Lord, Matt Forte is beautiful.
#37 | 755 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
kobe_lova wrote:
Sweet Lord, Matt Forte is beautiful.
Yes ma'am.
#38 | 755 days ago
John_Daly (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
Betcha he/she gets Hepatitis and something that looks like this.

Thats Mexican Jesus, hes supposed to look like that.
#39 | 755 days ago

Did anyone know that today was "Free Your Breasts" Day? 


Me neither. 
iHeart Beans...  
#40 | 755 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Did anyone know that today was "Free Your Breasts" Day? 


Me neither. 
It is never too late to participate, if you would like I can send you my phone number and you could send me a pic of you freeing your breast. Then you wouldn't have wasted the entire day, and only you and I would know if you did it or not.
Boobs are always the answer...  
#41 | 755 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
It is never too late to participate, if you would like I can send you my phone number and you could send me a pic of you freeing your breast. Then you wouldn't have wasted the entire day, and only you and I would know if you did it or not.
Sounded like something Dave would say. lol
#42 | 755 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Therefore, if you asked nicely, you'd probably get it.
Umm I ask nicely the first time.  After that you'r playing games.

Strike One.
wow  
#43 | 755 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Sounded like something Dave would say. lol
Strike 2  (even if it may be true).

But I did my part and freed some breasts today.  Female ones even.
wow  
#44 | 755 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Strike 2  (even if it may be true).

But I did my part and freed some breasts today.  Female ones even.
Strike one doesn't count because the point is moot if you asked nicely the first time. I didn't say you didn't, just stating the facts, sir.

WTF is strike 2 for, you WOULD say that!
#45 | 755 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Strike 2  (even if it may be true).

But I did my part and freed some breasts today.  Female ones even.
Congrats! I.....as most other women, did too! yes
iHeart Beans...  
#46 | 755 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Strike one doesn't count because the point is moot if you asked nicely the first time. I didn't say you didn't, just stating the facts, sir.

WTF is strike 2 for, you WOULD say that!
Maybe because you lumped him into a line of thinking like mine.
Boobs are always the answer...  
#47 | 755 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Strike 2  (even if it may be true).

But I did my part and freed some breasts today.  Female ones even.
I did too two.
#48 | 755 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Maybe because you lumped him into a line of thinking like mine.
Hmmm, but you're a man. Shouldn't be a problem. 
#49 | 755 days ago

yahoo fantasy sports officially sucks d*ck
#50 | 755 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Strike one doesn't count because the point is moot if you asked nicely the first time. I didn't say you didn't, just stating the facts, sir.

WTF is strike 2 for, you WOULD say that!
So what if I would say that.  I don't need you pointing it out to everyone.  And why did you single me out.

Foul tip.
wow  
#51 | 755 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
So what if I would say that.  I don't need you pointing it out to everyone.  And why did you single me out.

Foul tip.
No tip.
#52 | 755 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yahoo fantasy sports officially sucks d*ck
lol
#53 | 755 days ago

Madden 13 in a couple of days
#54 | 755 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I picked up my season tix a couple of weeks ago.  I can't wait.
I hope you have a good time at PJCS and UL beats UK.
#55 | 754 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Yes ma'am.
Oh, I didn't see the pic y'day. It has made my morning.
#56 | 754 days ago

F*ck Issac.   Got 3 hours of sleep.  No school or work today.
iHeart Beans...  
#57 | 754 days ago

Jess wrote:
I spent all day yesterday marking off box and furniture tag numbers as the movers brought them in, then unpacking and putting things away. Didn't go to bed until about 1am and then my dog woke me up at 5:45 throwing up all over the brand new carpet. 

I'm tired. My feet are killing me. Half my stuff is broken and/or destroyed, so I've been spending a lot of today filling out claim forms. I'm crabby, and I have a headache that nothing is touching. But, the DirecTV guy came today, so at least I have NFL Network and MLB Extra Innings to entertain me.
Sounds cool! There is just something about entertainment that reinvigorates one.
#58 | 754 days ago

Jess wrote:
I spent all day yesterday marking off box and furniture tag numbers as the movers brought them in, then unpacking and putting things away. Didn't go to bed until about 1am and then my dog woke me up at 5:45 throwing up all over the brand new carpet. 

I'm tired. My feet are killing me. Half my stuff is broken and/or destroyed, so I've been spending a lot of today filling out claim forms. I'm crabby, and I have a headache that nothing is touching. But, the DirecTV guy came today, so at least I have NFL Network and MLB Extra Innings to entertain me.
your poor Dog hope here be oh ok and think more on moving.
#59 | 754 days ago

Jess wrote:
I spent all day yesterday marking off box and furniture tag numbers as the movers brought them in, then unpacking and putting things away. Didn't go to bed until about 1am and then my dog woke me up at 5:45 throwing up all over the brand new carpet. 

I'm tired. My feet are killing me. Half my stuff is broken and/or destroyed, so I've been spending a lot of today filling out claim forms. I'm crabby, and I have a headache that nothing is touching. But, the DirecTV guy came today, so at least I have NFL Network and MLB Extra Innings to entertain me.
I hope the Dog is better now?? you know they are so cool...you just gotta love them.....lol
#60 | 754 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, I didn't see the pic y'day. It has made my morning.
It was a late addition.  Glad I could help kick off your Monday.
#61 | 754 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
No tip.
so strike 3.

got it.
wow  
#62 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
so strike 3.

got it.
Hmm... If that's an issue, then I was destined to lose anyway. Mama no play those games :S
#63 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hmm... If that's an issue, then I was destined to lose anyway. Mama no play those games :S
hmm...you're a woman.

all you do is play games.
wow  
#64 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
hmm...you're a woman.

all you do is play games.
bullsh**... if it's not of the video game variety or Taboo, I don't have the energy. Maybe "women" do, but I barely classify myself that way.... and on their behalf, STFU :/
#65 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
bullsh**... if it's not of the video game variety or Taboo, I don't have the energy. Maybe "women" do, but I barely classify myself that way.... and on their behalf, STFU :/
PFFFBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
wow  
#66 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
PFFFBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
ugh. let's drink!
#67 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ugh. let's drink!
What are you serving?  I need to head out this weekend and see if my concoction works.
wow  
#68 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
What are you serving?  I need to head out this weekend and see if my concoction works.
I have vodka and rum.... chasers and mixed drinks are available upon request. What concoction?
#69 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I have vodka and rum.... chasers and mixed drinks are available upon request. What concoction?
Post #69

Rum and Coke.

A concoction I will reveal if it's good, and has to do with my lesbian life.
wow  
#70 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Post #69

Rum and Coke.

A concoction I will reveal if it's good, and has to do with my lesbian life.
Deal. Is ****y in the title?
#71 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Deal. Is ****y in the title?
No.

Don't worry it will make sense.
wow  
#72 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
No.

Don't worry it will make sense.
pink?
#73 | 753 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
pink?
stop.  if you want a sneak peek i'll text you when i get it done right
wow  
#74 | 753 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
stop.  if you want a sneak peek i'll text you when i get it done right
wet?





fine.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
4 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet