Skip to Next Poll »
15
Filter Error 09/26
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Hola. 
| Closed on 10/08/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
21 Fans 
19%a. All you gotta do is say yes...
19%b. Ha! I kill me...
0%c. Let's hear it for the boy...
10%d. Five dolla footlong...
29%e. Why, hello Clarice...
0%f. Electric LIT...
24%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 727 days ago

Q'rs

I dig most of you, some of you I liked to dig a hole for! (just saying)
I'm getting in a groove and you would think that is a good thing, but it isn't. Always plan for the unexpected (oxy moron?)
I am full of them lately or maybe they are contradictions or I am conflicted?  I am very tired and there are two more days til the weekend, which I usually look forward to  like most folks, buuut, *sigh* the boys have plans and need a driver (hangs head), honestly sometimes I am torn between doing what I should and doing what I want, I guess I should be thankful, probably be typing this from some deluxe accommodations of the State of _______, if not for them kids.  Have a great day all most of you!


Licorice Whips


PEACE
Why, hello Clarice...  
  
54 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 727 days ago




F-I-R-S-T !
Why, hello Clarice...  
#2 | 727 days ago

(Edited by Beaneaters)
Hey...

The Braves have clinched a playoff spot and the Falcons are 3 and 0. I want to hug everybody right now. Did I mention how cool it is to be an Alabama fan right now? Where is Tiger Pride when you need him?
 
As far as the replacement refs- You ******s need to get your **** together and bring back the for real refs.
 
Band stuff----> whatever <eyeroll goes here>. Come on uke.
 
Mom and stepdad stuff is tough these days. It ain’t always easy being the responsible one in the family. But it’s my job to do, not griping, just saying.
 
That’s all I got, have a good one today. Tell somebody you dig them.
 
Later,
 
Me.
 
Beans...  
#3 | 727 days ago
unopescatore (+)

nothing to really chirp about.  having taco's for dinner tonight...I like em soft. indecision

Philly Sucks....Big Blue is coming for UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!   Unless the Ref's f-ck it up. surprise
#4 | 727 days ago

Happy Hump Day and I just bagged tickets to go see the Brooklyn Nets vs Cetics,,,this is going to be an adventure!!!1 The weather nowadays is fantastic, wish it could stay this way year round with an occasional snow storm here and there!!!!
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#5 | 727 days ago

I`ve had a bad day so far. Went to pay for my groceries and the cashier said "strip down, facing me." My bail hearing is tomorrow.sad
#6 | 727 days ago



Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven. Don't step on the ducks." So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. He chains them together and says: "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spent eternity chained to this ugly man!" The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter. He chains her to another, even uglier man. The third woman is very, VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on. He chains them together without saying a word. The woman remarks: "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to YOU for all of eternity?" To which the stunner replies: "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!



cool
Why, hello Clarice...  
#7 | 727 days ago

Howdy folks,

First off.....




4-0 and #10 in America.  You know how it feels?



Homemade split pea soup for lunch today.  Sh*t is yummy in my tummy. 



I'm going to attempt a 5 mile jog tonight after work.  I usually just do HIIT so it's been quite a long time since I got my Prefontaine on....wish me luck.  I'll probably be moving this fast by the end.....



Have a great day and remember.....Nick loves Zima almost as much as My Little Pony. 
Five dolla footlong...  
#8 | 727 days ago



Underrated "that guy" Wednesday. Ronny Cox. Stunning IMDB page.


Why do CBA/Labor disputes always come down to pensions? And why do both sides always play it so close to the vest? Why aren't the numbers out there? Salaries, benefits, etc. are always public fodder, but pension specifics are hush hush, closed door stuff. I don't get it.

AMA request: Labor mediator, lawyer, negotiator or arbitrator. (Wait wrong board, wrong site.)
Beans...  
#9 | 727 days ago

Q'rs

I dig most of you, some of you I liked to dig a hole for! (just saying)
I'm getting in a groove and you would think that is a good thing, but it isn't. Always plan for the unexpected (oxy moron?)
I am full of them lately or maybe they are contradictions or I am conflicted?  I am very tired and there are two more days til the weekend, which I usually look forward to  like most folks, buuut, *sigh* the boys have plans and need a driver (hangs head), honestly sometimes I am torn between doing what I should and doing what I want, I guess I should be thankful, probably be typing this from some deluxe accommodations of the State of _______, if not for them kids.  Have a great day all most of you!


Licorice Whips


PEACE
Why, hello Clarice...  
#10 | 727 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Howdy folks,

First off.....




4-0 and #10 in America.  You know how it feels?



Homemade split pea soup for lunch today.  Sh*t is yummy in my tummy. 



I'm going to attempt a 5 mile jog tonight after work.  I usually just do HIIT so it's been quite a long time since I got my Prefontaine on....wish me luck.  I'll probably be moving this fast by the end.....



Have a great day and remember.....Nick loves Zima almost as much as My Little Pony. 


4-0.... #2 in the nation..... just sayin'......

In other news......

Feels odd to be a Seahawk fan this week (I wasn't around yesterday to talk about this, so bear with me), I'm used to my team being helped by a bad call (see Super Bowl XL officiating).

Ducks looked borderline AMAZING vs 'Zona on Saturday night.  How 'bout that Defense!!!  Can't wait for November 3rd and USC.

Still undefeated in my Suicide League, only about 5 guys left out of 12... THANK YOU ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!

Other than that, this is all I got...
 
Why, hello Clarice...  
#11 | 727 days ago

Wicked Games

I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never f***ing know that
These f***ing eyes that I'm staring at
Let me see that a**
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards to her
Now I'm f***ing leaning on that

Bring your love baby, I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby, I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups baby, I could bring the drank
Bring your body baby, I could bring you fame
And that's my motherf***ing words too
Just let me motherf***ing love you

Listen ma, I'll give you all I got
Get me off of this
I need confidence in myself
Listen ma, I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it
I need all of it to myself

So tell me you love me
Only for tonight
Only for one night
Even though you don't love me
Just tell me you love me
I'll give you what I need
I'll give you what I need
Even though you don't love me

Let me see you dance
I love to watch you dance
Take you down another level
And get you dancing with the devil
Take a shot of this
But I'm warning you
I'm on that s*** that you can't smell baby
So put down your perfume

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
Oh I got my scars right here
Bring the cups baby I could bring the drank
Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
And that's my motherf***ing words too
So let me motherf***ing love you

Listen ma I'll give you all I got
Get me off of this (off of this)
I need confidence in myself (confidence)
Listen ma I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it
I need all of it to myself (I need all of it)

So tell me you love me
Only for tonight
Only for one night
Even though you don't love me
Just tell me you love me
I'll give you what I need
I'll give you what I need
Even though you don't love me
#12 | 727 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
beerstudk wrote:


4-0.... #2 in the nation..... just sayin'......

In other news......

Feels odd to be a Seahawk fan this week (I wasn't around yesterday to talk about this, so bear with me), I'm used to my team being helped by a bad call (see Super Bowl XL officiating).

Ducks looked borderline AMAZING vs 'Zona on Saturday night.  How 'bout that Defense!!!  Can't wait for November 3rd and USC.

Still undefeated in my Suicide League, only about 5 guys left out of 12... THANK YOU ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!

Other than that, this is all I got...
 
Ducks look good.  I read a stat the other day that DAT scores something like every 5.5 times he touches the ball.  I guess outrunning the Crips back home in LA is paying off! 
Five dolla footlong...  
#13 | 727 days ago
unopescatore (+)

I just heard on the radio that the Refs/NFL worked out a deal and their spose to be back Sunday.  Mind you that I heard it on Philly radio and you's know how I feel about Philly.....so take it for what's it worth.  Welcome Back Ed....I missed U!!!!!

#14 | 727 days ago

beerstudk wrote:


4-0.... #2 in the nation..... just sayin'......

In other news......

Feels odd to be a Seahawk fan this week (I wasn't around yesterday to talk about this, so bear with me), I'm used to my team being helped by a bad call (see Super Bowl XL officiating).

Ducks looked borderline AMAZING vs 'Zona on Saturday night.  How 'bout that Defense!!!  Can't wait for November 3rd and USC.

Still undefeated in my Suicide League, only about 5 guys left out of 12... THANK YOU ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!

Other than that, this is all I got...
 
I saw that story a year or two ago.  (Work in parking industry)   Some places management is that dense.  (And though the catch line says government mismanagement, it was the Zoo's lot, not the city.)    Now, I just need to find such a location where I can set up something like this.
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#15 | 727 days ago

Morning, Everybodee!

Halfway through band camp, the group is coming together nicely.   Hopefully they can get both their field show and parade review performances completely done.     Then, Saturday, we head to USC.   Is it Friday yet?


School district board recently offered the Interim Superintendent a 2 year contract, despite having no confidence from the public, the teachers, and the bond oversight committee.    The interim came out of retirement to help the district, but now, due to new rules, he cant collect his pension (approx. 135,000 annually) and a paycheck (approx. 240,000 a year plus benefits) at the same time.  The board members who voted for his contract have been targets of a recall measure this year, and I think they have earned the ire of the community.  Unfortunately, they are still in office until 2014.  Ugh.
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#16 | 727 days ago

Five dolla footlong...  
#17 | 727 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Report: NFL and NFLRA Reach Tentative Agreement to End Lockout
After all the griping about the replacement officials, the NFL and NFL Referees Association are coming to an agreement on a new labor deal, according to ESPN'sAdam Schefter via ESPN's Chris Mortensen

Before the season started, no one knew exactly what to expect from the replacement referees. On some level, everyone expected some drop in the quality of the performance, because that is what usually happens when someone is asked to take on a more challenging assignment.

But after the games started, you could tell that these officials were in over their heads. They weren't used to the speed of the game, had little understanding of the NFL rules and seemed too timid to make the right calls. 

To be fair to the replacement refs, they were thrown into an unenviable situation with little time to prepare and were basically learning on the job. They came from the lower levels of college football and lingerie football. 

That said, anyone who had even the slightest knowledge of the NFL could tell that this wasn't working. 

The entire saga reached its tipping point last Monday night during the Packers vs. Seahawks contest. Since then, the entire NFL landscape has been thrown for a loop, as fans and analysts are obliterating the replacement referees for their handling of the controversial Golden Tate Hail Mary touchdown reception.

 

Even though referees have a thankless job, we do have a whole new appreciation for the job they do. The real referees may not always make calls that we like or agree with, but at least they know the rules and regulations of the NFL well enough to make the correct call more often than not.

The league needed to get this deal done. Even more than the replacement referees, the NFL was taking a beating from some of its own players because of the referee lockout. 

There was no reason not to get the deal done, other than stubbornness from both sides.

Now that a deal is being reached, we can put this behind us, and the NFL can get back to some semblance of normalcy. 


I'll be back later.....too much work to do frown
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#18 | 727 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:


Underrated "that guy" Wednesday. Ronny Cox. Stunning IMDB page.


Why do CBA/Labor disputes always come down to pensions? And why do both sides always play it so close to the vest? Why aren't the numbers out there? Salaries, benefits, etc. are always public fodder, but pension specifics are hush hush, closed door stuff. I don't get it.

AMA request: Labor mediator, lawyer, negotiator or arbitrator. (Wait wrong board, wrong site.)
I see your Underrated that guy and I call with Philip Baker Hall



Also, I suggest a Sklarbrotration to end this NFL/Referee fiasco once and for all

Hi gang
So I began my "New Fall TV and Why the F*ck Is THAT So Popular Multi Function Article Series" research last night by watching the pilot of Animal Practice, the premiere of The Mindy Project, and the premiere of Vegas.
I will only give my grades for each right now.  more to follow in an upcoming article.
Animal Practice: B- (yep I said it)
The Mindy Project: B almost a +
Vegas: B but has a lot of length and raw talent

Other shows on my list to see are; The Neighbors, Beauty and the Beast, Don't Trust the B__ in Apt 23, Ben and Kate, Go On, The New Normal, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Nashville, Guys With Kids, Elementary, Made In Jersey.. Also, I'm still accepting suggestions.

In other news, I still hate fantasy football


heroes in a half shell
#19 | 727 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Ha! I kill me...  
#20 | 727 days ago

*sigh*

I'm home and back to work after that MNF debacle. I hate the replacement refs....good to hear they're probably going to be gone soon.

Ciao for now.
Why, hello Clarice...  
#21 | 727 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I see your Underrated that guy and I call with Philip Baker Hall



Also, I suggest a Sklarbrotration to end this NFL/Referee fiasco once and for all

Hi gang
So I began my "New Fall TV and Why the F*ck Is THAT So Popular Multi Function Article Series" research last night by watching the pilot of Animal Practice, the premiere of The Mindy Project, and the premiere of Vegas.
I will only give my grades for each right now.  more to follow in an upcoming article.
Animal Practice: B- (yep I said it)
The Mindy Project: B almost a +
Vegas: B but has a lot of length and raw talent

Other shows on my list to see are; The Neighbors, Beauty and the Beast, Don't Trust the B__ in Apt 23, Ben and Kate, Go On, The New Normal, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Nashville, Guys With Kids, Elementary, Made In Jersey.. Also, I'm still accepting suggestions.

In other news, I still hate fantasy football


heroes in a half shell
Turtle Power...

I love The New Normal (racist/homophobic grandmother is hysterical and needs to get FAR more face-time), Go On is mediocre but it's on before The New Normal, and since I'm too lazy to channel surf for a full 30 minutes, it gets watched.  I believe Guys With Kids is from "producer" Jimmy Fallon, and since he's horribly un-funny, I can't imagine it will be anything less than that, as well.

PS - Revolution?  I watch, I like, despite the horrible casting/acting, I'm curious for your take.

Good day bitches.

Another check-in.  Going camping this weekend, I think I'm veto-ing the white water rafting idea for a variety of reasons, though.  

My bathroom remodel is almost done.  And by "almost done", I mean the new floor and vanity and toilet are now in.  None of the electrical stuff is done and my walls looks like those you'd probably see in a crackhouse on an episode of SVU, but baby steps.  At least now I can use the damn room again.  Maybe I'll get a picture of it later, we'll see.

Sis and Jen, I heart our WWF games (and Sis, our Scramble and HWF games, too ... Jen, do you have Scramble w/ Friends and/or Hanging w/ Friends?).  I feel like they're my lifeline to the Q in some weird way.  They're probably causing me to be here even less since you two know I'm alive and, therefore, I feel no need to check-in.  But whatever.  

I still wonder how everything's going around here though (How is Becky's class this year?  Any new and interesting poll series?  Who's winning in various FF leagues?  Is Kevin still a d**k?), but since the 3-4 Qers I keep in contact with haven't mentioned anything catastrophic, I guess all is well.
Why, hello Clarice...  
#22 | 727 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
I saw some graphics last night on PBS,   It's 9 billion is profit for the NFL vs 5 million in retirement benefits.  They want the refs to get
401ks instead.  They are asking for 170K a year in salary vs 140K now.    Average NFL player is around 600K a year.

Making some bolagnese sauce and doing nothing else today.  NOTHING.

Yay Janet!   It's really boring without you here.  No offense to everyone else, but you know it's true.   Can you make a duty check-in once a week?  

Photo
Ha! I kill me...  
#23 | 727 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
Afternoon Q'ers!

REFS SUCK!  I hope that what I read earlier in this post is true....I do miss the "real" refs, though the Rams blew it on Sunday vs. Da Bears....

ARGHHH!!! My one employee, 50 first dates, has not been with me for about 7 weeks now.....her replacement, who initially started out good,...is showing some signs of 50 first dates....I've lost my edge in hiring people....anyone want a job?

Weather is nice.  Finally got our seeing eye puppy, Percy, to stop peeing in his cage and, for the most part, in the house.  We have a 4H Puppy meeting tonight.  Last time, he was misbehaving-more interested in the other puppies than in doing his training.  Hopefully, he'll be a little better tonight.  The chihuahuas at home still go after him every day, though....

Thought for the day..."Dance studios have waltz to waltz carpeting"...
Beans...  
#24 | 727 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Turtle Power...

I love The New Normal (racist/homophobic grandmother is hysterical and needs to get FAR more face-time), Go On is mediocre but it's on before The New Normal, and since I'm too lazy to channel surf for a full 30 minutes, it gets watched.  I believe Guys With Kids is from "producer" Jimmy Fallon, and since he's horribly un-funny, I can't imagine it will be anything less than that, as well.

PS - Revolution?  I watch, I like, despite the horrible casting/acting, I'm curious for your take.

Good day bitches.

Another check-in.  Going camping this weekend, I think I'm veto-ing the white water rafting idea for a variety of reasons, though.  

My bathroom remodel is almost done.  And by "almost done", I mean the new floor and vanity and toilet are now in.  None of the electrical stuff is done and my walls looks like those you'd probably see in a crackhouse on an episode of SVU, but baby steps.  At least now I can use the damn room again.  Maybe I'll get a picture of it later, we'll see.

Sis and Jen, I heart our WWF games (and Sis, our Scramble and HWF games, too ... Jen, do you have Scramble w/ Friends and/or Hanging w/ Friends?).  I feel like they're my lifeline to the Q in some weird way.  They're probably causing me to be here even less since you two know I'm alive and, therefore, I feel no need to check-in.  But whatever.  

I still wonder how everything's going around here though (How is Becky's class this year?  Any new and interesting poll series?  Who's winning in various FF leagues?  Is Kevin still a d**k?), but since the 3-4 Qers I keep in contact with haven't mentioned anything catastrophic, I guess all is well.
Is Kevin still a d**k?

No, I never have been. If you searched your 75 messages you would see one from me that proves this to be true.
Ha! I kill me...  
#25 | 727 days ago

I just found the entire 1 season of the show John Doe is on hulu... Happiness can be possible
#26 | 727 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Is Kevin still a d**k?

No, I never have been. If you searched your 75 messages you would see one from me that proves this to be true.
Awwwww, I saw it.  You're still a d**k.  But you kinda care sometimes ... about some stuff ... when you're in the right mood.  

(Be glad, it's either that or I call you a big ol' teddybear, and you know that would get annoying super fast.  You're welcome.)
Why, hello Clarice...  
#27 | 727 days ago

Looks like the NFL thought their statement yesterday would suffice, quickly realized it wouldn't, and actually got to work.  They lost the media, which never ever ever ever ever ever ever happens to management in labor disputes.  Nice to have a labor win, even if its not really one that can spill over into anything else, for once.
#28 | 727 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
I saw some graphics last night on PBS,   It's 9 billion is profit for the NFL vs 5 million in retirement benefits.  They want the refs to get
401ks instead.  They are asking for 170K a year in salary vs 140K now.    Average NFL player is around 600K a year.

Making some bolagnese sauce and doing nothing else today.  NOTHING.

Yay Janet!   It's really boring without you here.  No offense to everyone else, but you know it's true.   Can you make a duty check-in once a week?  

Photo
I hate to sound cocky, but damn, things ARE kinda slow and boring.  Today, at least.  

Of course I'm finally around and my Sis isn't even here.  WTmotherF?
Why, hello Clarice...  
#29 | 727 days ago

I can't believe my Cards are undefeated while the Packers & Patriots are just 1-2. I think the replacement refs had something to do with the Cardinals victory over the Patriots in New England though. I didn't get to see much of the game because I was at a party in the skybox at the Diamondbacks field.

Soon this ref dispute will be over and the replacements can go back to their old jobs at Foot Locker.
#30 | 727 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Turtle Power...

I love The New Normal (racist/homophobic grandmother is hysterical and needs to get FAR more face-time), Go On is mediocre but it's on before The New Normal, and since I'm too lazy to channel surf for a full 30 minutes, it gets watched.  I believe Guys With Kids is from "producer" Jimmy Fallon, and since he's horribly un-funny, I can't imagine it will be anything less than that, as well.

PS - Revolution?  I watch, I like, despite the horrible casting/acting, I'm curious for your take.

Good day bitches.

Another check-in.  Going camping this weekend, I think I'm veto-ing the white water rafting idea for a variety of reasons, though.  

My bathroom remodel is almost done.  And by "almost done", I mean the new floor and vanity and toilet are now in.  None of the electrical stuff is done and my walls looks like those you'd probably see in a crackhouse on an episode of SVU, but baby steps.  At least now I can use the damn room again.  Maybe I'll get a picture of it later, we'll see.

Sis and Jen, I heart our WWF games (and Sis, our Scramble and HWF games, too ... Jen, do you have Scramble w/ Friends and/or Hanging w/ Friends?).  I feel like they're my lifeline to the Q in some weird way.  They're probably causing me to be here even less since you two know I'm alive and, therefore, I feel no need to check-in.  But whatever.  

I still wonder how everything's going around here though (How is Becky's class this year?  Any new and interesting poll series?  Who's winning in various FF leagues?  Is Kevin still a d**k?), but since the 3-4 Qers I keep in contact with haven't mentioned anything catastrophic, I guess all is well.
As if you don't kick my ass enough. blush
ID the same for those games? 
Why, hello Clarice...  
#31 | 727 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
As if you don't kick my ass enough. blush
ID the same for those games? 
Yep.  laugh

(And I'm not that good at HWF or SWF, so you may very well kick MY ass in those.)
Why, hello Clarice...  
#32 | 727 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I hate to sound cocky, but damn, things ARE kinda slow and boring.  Today, at least.  

Of course I'm finally around and my Sis isn't even here.  WTmotherF?
Just wait for the troll.
Everyone gets a personal reply.
Ha! I kill me...  
#33 | 727 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Kenne wrote:
I can't believe my Cards are undefeated while the Packers & Patriots are just 1-2. I think the replacement refs had something to do with the Cardinals victory over the Patriots in New England though. I didn't get to see much of the game because I was at a party in the skybox at the Diamondbacks field.

Soon this ref dispute will be over and the replacements can go back to their old jobs at Foot Locker.
Beanie Wells put on the IR - UT-OH! surprise
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#34 | 727 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Hey f**kers! laugh

Work is kicking my ass today!  I feel like Janet! cheeky

Nothing new on my end since yesterday!

Hope you all are enjoying your day, the best that you can!

I love and appreciate all of you! Some, more than others and some in a twisted and f**ked up way!  (kidding).........(maybe  cheeky)



 for the ladies on here!

 for my bro's on here!
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#35 | 727 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
I love this meme.



Ha! I kill me...  
#36 | 727 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
I love this meme.



I love making it happen! cheeky  surprise
All you gotta do is say yes...  
#37 | 727 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I see your Underrated that guy and I call with Philip Baker Hall



Also, I suggest a Sklarbrotration to end this NFL/Referee fiasco once and for all

Hi gang
So I began my "New Fall TV and Why the F*ck Is THAT So Popular Multi Function Article Series" research last night by watching the pilot of Animal Practice, the premiere of The Mindy Project, and the premiere of Vegas.
I will only give my grades for each right now.  more to follow in an upcoming article.
Animal Practice: B- (yep I said it)
The Mindy Project: B almost a +
Vegas: B but has a lot of length and raw talent

Other shows on my list to see are; The Neighbors, Beauty and the Beast, Don't Trust the B__ in Apt 23, Ben and Kate, Go On, The New Normal, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Nashville, Guys With Kids, Elementary, Made In Jersey.. Also, I'm still accepting suggestions.

In other news, I still hate fantasy football


heroes in a half shell
I watched Ben & Kate and didn't hate it. It's NOT must watch, but it's passable if not kinda stoopid. 1 'meh' out of a possible two middle fingers.
Beans...  
#38 | 727 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I watched Ben & Kate and didn't hate it. It's NOT must watch, but it's passable if not kinda stoopid. 1 'meh' out of a possible two middle fingers.
I like Nat Faxon.. I DVR'd that and am gonna check it out tonight
#39 | 727 days ago

I really do...

you spelled holla wrong....

Don't want your kids to have sex?  tell them how great it is and how often you and your significant other have it.

Braves are in the playoffs.  I am officially following minor league hockey on twitter now.  Tom Osborne is stepping down at the end of the year.  Another End of Era for the University of Nebraska.

10 days to beach, beer, and babes.
Ha! I kill me...  
#40 | 727 days ago

I have a sore arm, but it's for a good reason.  I got a needle stuck in me this morning...flu shot time.  I work in a hospital and it's free to employees, I am certainly taking advantage of that.
Five dolla footlong...  
#41 | 727 days ago

kramer wrote:
I have a sore arm, but it's for a good reason.  I got a needle stuck in me this morning...flu shot time.  I work in a hospital and it's free to employees, I am certainly taking advantage of that.
... we all know the real reason Bryan.
#42 | 727 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Whachoo doin' getting your own beers?  That's my job.
blush
#43 | 727 days ago

REGULAR REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A week late, but whatevs.
#44 | 727 days ago

I miss hockey sad
Why, hello Clarice...  
#45 | 726 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Whachoo doin' getting your own beers?  That's my job.
blush
Clearly you went to your mom's, am I not supposed to drink till you return? 


I am working on a fall gazpacho, I am thinking about doing a Butternut Squash and Pumpkin gazpacho with a Roasted Zucchini and Corn crumble.
Ha! I kill me...  
#46 | 726 days ago

The NFL Refs are back???? Did I hear that right?
Why, hello Clarice...  
#47 | 726 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Debi_L wrote:
The NFL Refs are back???? Did I hear that right?
Yes, deal is done and the regular refs are going to be working games this week, including tomorrows game in Baltimore.
Ha! I kill me...  
#48 | 726 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I love making it happen! cheeky  surprise
I think you caught someones attention

#49 | 726 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Yes, deal is done and the regular refs are going to be working games this week, including tomorrows game in Baltimore.
#50 | 726 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Clearly you went to your mom's, am I not supposed to drink till you return? 


I am working on a fall gazpacho, I am thinking about doing a Butternut Squash and Pumpkin gazpacho with a Roasted Zucchini and Corn crumble.
(I almost told you to make me a sammich while you were up).
#51 | 726 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Clearly you went to your mom's, am I not supposed to drink till you return? 


I am working on a fall gazpacho, I am thinking about doing a Butternut Squash and Pumpkin gazpacho with a Roasted Zucchini and Corn crumble.
(I almost told you to make me a sammich while you were up).
#52 | 726 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I see your Underrated that guy and I call with Philip Baker Hall



Also, I suggest a Sklarbrotration to end this NFL/Referee fiasco once and for all

Hi gang
So I began my "New Fall TV and Why the F*ck Is THAT So Popular Multi Function Article Series" research last night by watching the pilot of Animal Practice, the premiere of The Mindy Project, and the premiere of Vegas.
I will only give my grades for each right now.  more to follow in an upcoming article.
Animal Practice: B- (yep I said it)
The Mindy Project: B almost a +
Vegas: B but has a lot of length and raw talent

Other shows on my list to see are; The Neighbors, Beauty and the Beast, Don't Trust the B__ in Apt 23, Ben and Kate, Go On, The New Normal, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Nashville, Guys With Kids, Elementary, Made In Jersey.. Also, I'm still accepting suggestions.

In other news, I still hate fantasy football


heroes in a half shell
I was going to suggest you watch The Mindy Project. I did. It's not great but I chuckled a little. I'm not sure I could take her voice for more than 23 minutes though.  Don't Trust the B is awful, fyi. I watch it. Dawson plays Dawson, it's good times.
#53 | 726 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I hate to sound cocky, but damn, things ARE kinda slow and boring.  Today, at least.  

Of course I'm finally around and my Sis isn't even here.  WTmotherF?
Well, you should've said you were showing up! I was off. I put up a poll, was here about 20 minutes I think, then out.
#54 | 726 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
... we all know the real reason Bryan.
Hey, what I do on my own time is my own business...I mean...yeah, it really was a flu shot!
Five dolla footlong...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
2 opinions | 16 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
8 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
6 opinions | 28 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31