Skip to Next Poll »
8
NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL
I'm going to be setting up an ESPN, NBA Basketball Fantasy League.

This will be a 10 team league, so I am looking for the first 9 people that are interested.

If we get a lot of people interested, I could create multiple leagues.

IM me and include your email so that I can send you the link.

This will be a H2H scoring league which will consist of

PTS
ASST
REB
3PT MADE
STEALS
FT%
FG%

and will have room for 2 IR spots.

Roster will consist of 

STARTERS:
1 PG
1 PF
1 C
1 G
1 F
2 UTIL

3 BENCH
2 IR
| Closed on 10/20/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
8 Fans
Question
1336.7141. NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 660 days ago

Ummmm I would like to join please..

Ant...You might wanna take on another hobby, bruh!!
11  
  
19 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 660 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



in
321  
#2 | 660 days ago

What's one more fantasy sports thing, count me in.
2012  
#3 | 660 days ago

I second
21  
#4 | 660 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Sid, Beans and Lainey, your invites have been sent.

Please let me know if you have any issues.
1  
#5 | 660 days ago

I'll get in on that.
#6 | 660 days ago

nick, send me the link to the league and I will join.

here are some yahoo fantasy leagues that are mine and some of my friends; if you want to join, please do so:

League ID#: 10042  
League Name: PlaygroundLegendsOfNYC  
Password: RuckerPark  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/playgroundlegendsofnyc  
     
League ID#: 10049  
League Name: NYCHotBedforGreatNBAAction  
Password: GoKnicksandNets  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nychotbedofgreatnbaaction  
League ID#: 10051  
League Name: EastCoastAll-StarBallers  
Password: Bestballasonplanet  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/eastcoastallstarballers  
League ID#: 10052  
League Name: WestCoastAllStarBallers  
Password: WestisBest  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/westcoastallstarballers  
League ID#: 10053  
League Name: WeArePlayingBasketball  
Password: NBa2kLive  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/weareplayingbasketball  
     
League ID#: 10056
League Name: WorstCommissionerNBAorNHL
Password: SternvsBettman
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/whohasworstcommissionernbaornhl
League ID#: 10217
League Name: HeatBrickBuildingCondoCompany
Password: Heatwontrepeat
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/heatbrickbuildingcondocompany
League ID#: 10216
League Name: 3PtShootingIntheZone
Password: Canttouchthis
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/3pointshootinginthezone
League ID#: 10214
League Name: HalfcourtOffenseVsRunandGun
Password: Givemethetriangle
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/halfcourtoffensevsrunandgun
 
League ID#:
 
10211
League Name: FastBreakYourHeartWhenIWin
Password: defense
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fastbreakyourheart
League ID#: 10205
League Name: SlamDunkOnYou
Password: throwitdown
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/slamdunkonyou
League ID#: 10199
League Name: WhoWinsItAllThisYear?
Password: NBA2013rocks
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nba2013rocks
League ID#: 10188
League Name: DAVIDSTERNSUCKS&SWALLOWS
Password: KNICKSRULE
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/davidsternsucksandswallows
League ID#: 9963
League Name: IsaiahThomasIsAnAs$hole
Password: KnicksruleDolanLoses
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/isaiahthomasisanaszhole
League ID#: 9969
League Name: ObamaDunksOnRomney
Password: dontforgettovote
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/obamadunksonromney
League ID#: 9971
League Name: DoubleDribblers
Password: Lebronscrabwalk
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/lebronscrabwalkistravelling
League ID#: 9976
League Name: FreeThrowShootingFailures
Password: Blocktheshots
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/freethrowshootingfailures
League ID#: 9977
League Name: KareemsHooker-shotnotbadeither
Password: theregoes72virgin
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/kareemshookers
 
League ID#:
 
9979
League Name: NoHeart=NoRebounds
Password: Cardiologistneeded
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/noheartnorebounds
League ID#: 9982
League Name: CallYourPGApple4AllHisTurnover
Password: FastBreakTheOtherWay
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/callyourpgapple4histurnovers
6969  
#7 | 660 days ago

Ummmm I would like to join please..

Ant...You might wanna take on another hobby, bruh!!
11  
#8 | 659 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Anyone else?
1  
#9 | 659 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
Ummmm I would like to join please..

Ant...You might wanna take on another hobby, bruh!!
he has another hobby, threadbombing the q!
22  
#10 | 659 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Nick__ wrote:
Sid, Beans and Lainey, your invites have been sent.

Please let me know if you have any issues.



I still haven't gotten the invite , checked my email there etc and all is correct. Nick can you please resend it if possible ?  Maybe i missed it in spam folder by accident.


thanks
321  
#11 | 659 days ago

anthonyrichardlouisnaught wrote:
nick, send me the link to the league and I will join.

here are some yahoo fantasy leagues that are mine and some of my friends; if you want to join, please do so:

League ID#: 10042  
League Name: PlaygroundLegendsOfNYC  
Password: RuckerPark  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/playgroundlegendsofnyc  
     
League ID#: 10049  
League Name: NYCHotBedforGreatNBAAction  
Password: GoKnicksandNets  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nychotbedofgreatnbaaction  
League ID#: 10051  
League Name: EastCoastAll-StarBallers  
Password: Bestballasonplanet  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/eastcoastallstarballers  
League ID#: 10052  
League Name: WestCoastAllStarBallers  
Password: WestisBest  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/westcoastallstarballers  
League ID#: 10053  
League Name: WeArePlayingBasketball  
Password: NBa2kLive  
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/weareplayingbasketball  
     
League ID#: 10056
League Name: WorstCommissionerNBAorNHL
Password: SternvsBettman
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/whohasworstcommissionernbaornhl
League ID#: 10217
League Name: HeatBrickBuildingCondoCompany
Password: Heatwontrepeat
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/heatbrickbuildingcondocompany
League ID#: 10216
League Name: 3PtShootingIntheZone
Password: Canttouchthis
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/3pointshootinginthezone
League ID#: 10214
League Name: HalfcourtOffenseVsRunandGun
Password: Givemethetriangle
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/halfcourtoffensevsrunandgun
 
League ID#:
 
10211
League Name: FastBreakYourHeartWhenIWin
Password: defense
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fastbreakyourheart
League ID#: 10205
League Name: SlamDunkOnYou
Password: throwitdown
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/slamdunkonyou
League ID#: 10199
League Name: WhoWinsItAllThisYear?
Password: NBA2013rocks
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nba2013rocks
League ID#: 10188
League Name: DAVIDSTERNSUCKS&SWALLOWS
Password: KNICKSRULE
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/davidsternsucksandswallows
League ID#: 9963
League Name: IsaiahThomasIsAnAs$hole
Password: KnicksruleDolanLoses
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/isaiahthomasisanaszhole
League ID#: 9969
League Name: ObamaDunksOnRomney
Password: dontforgettovote
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/obamadunksonromney
League ID#: 9971
League Name: DoubleDribblers
Password: Lebronscrabwalk
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/lebronscrabwalkistravelling
League ID#: 9976
League Name: FreeThrowShootingFailures
Password: Blocktheshots
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/freethrowshootingfailures
League ID#: 9977
League Name: KareemsHooker-shotnotbadeither
Password: theregoes72virgin
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/kareemshookers
 
League ID#:
 
9979
League Name: NoHeart=NoRebounds
Password: Cardiologistneeded
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/noheartnorebounds
League ID#: 9982
League Name: CallYourPGApple4AllHisTurnover
Password: FastBreakTheOtherWay
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/callyourpgapple4histurnovers
NY playground legends????? Hmmmm, good thing a certain Chicagoan isnt here yet,,,,would never hear the end of this :-)
21  
#12 | 659 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Invites were just re-sent to everyone!

Please make sure to contact me if there are still issues.

Thanks,
1  
#13 | 659 days ago

I'm down!
#14 | 659 days ago

If you have space I'll play.. I've never done a fantasy NBA team.. could be comical
#15 | 654 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(clears throat)

Those that received the invite, please join so that I can see how many spots are left!

Thank you!
1  
#16 | 653 days ago
Nick__ (+)

1 more spot left 
1  
#17 | 653 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
If you have space I'll play.. I've never done a fantasy NBA team.. could be comical
Have you ever done a real NBA team?
#18 | 653 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Have you ever done a real NBA team?
I bet there are a few girls out there that have!
1  
#19 | 653 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I bet there are a few girls out there that have!
I know 2 girls that slept with about 24 Cardinals players in one training camp.
22  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova