Skip to Next Poll »
13
Filter Error 10/18
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Stoney?! It's birthday week! YAY!
| Closed on 10/31/12 at 09:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
27 Fans 
15%a. This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..
7%b. All right, later dudes. S you in your Aís, donít wear a C, and J all over your Bís...
30%c. All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...
0%d. HYFR...
4%e. Shivakamini somakandarkram!...
22%f. Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...
22%g. Happy Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 733 days ago

Buenos Dias, $h*theads!

I'm f**king tired of making fun of politicians.  Them stoopid f**ks say so much dumb $h*t that it makes my job like shooting fish in a barrel (not that that makes much g*d d*mn sense when you think about it....shooting fish, I mean).  Anyhow, I grow weary of pointing out f**k up after countless f**k up, so I have decided to start my own charity.

Now, keep in mind that Lance is done with Livestrong.  I guess there aint no forgiveness for cheating like a mother f**ker, even if you do only have one nut.  But I digress.  Anyhow, this month being what it is, I have decided that I shall focus my endeavors in the breastacular regions.

Here it is, in a nut shell:  Women around the planet are focused on their boobs.  Why?  Because they know that we are focused on their boobs too.  When anything happens to a woman's boob(s), it can be a very traumatizing event.  Modern medicine has, as you know, progressed to the point of being able to create some of the most spectacular boobs known to man.  However, many women want a replacement that looks just like the original.  Now, if the doc has done cut out the original, he or she has no definitive blueprint on which to rely.  That, my friends, is where I come in.  I am starting a database for medical professionals to utilize in this ever increasing world of cosmetic boobology.

That's right, ladies.  All you have to do is send me pictures of your boobs, and I will store them in the database, free of charge, for you to utilize in the unfortunate event that something terrible should happen and you need one of your boobs replaced with an exact duplicate.  Simply send your boob pictures (in varying angles, of course) to CactusJack@Iwill sharethesewithyouJasonIswear, and your tatas will be safe forever.

You can thank me later.

Now, I leave you with this picture of the Frecklechested Mattress Thrasher in her natural environment.

hot redheaded girls 37 Redheads are sexy and they know it (40 Photos)

You've been edJACKated!
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
  
82 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 733 days ago

Happy Thursday,,,,,Q'Ville,,, hope all have a wonderful day
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#2 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

UGH!

I have work to do, but, I am BORED and don't feel like doing it this morning!  I'm in a rut and I hate feeling like this!

This too shall pass, I guess??

I'm in a F U kinda mood!  Time to crank up some music and change this mood!




OPPAN, BINDER STYLE!



All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#3 | 733 days ago

Buenos Dias, $h*theads!

I'm f**king tired of making fun of politicians.  Them stoopid f**ks say so much dumb $h*t that it makes my job like shooting fish in a barrel (not that that makes much g*d d*mn sense when you think about it....shooting fish, I mean).  Anyhow, I grow weary of pointing out f**k up after countless f**k up, so I have decided to start my own charity.

Now, keep in mind that Lance is done with Livestrong.  I guess there aint no forgiveness for cheating like a mother f**ker, even if you do only have one nut.  But I digress.  Anyhow, this month being what it is, I have decided that I shall focus my endeavors in the breastacular regions.

Here it is, in a nut shell:  Women around the planet are focused on their boobs.  Why?  Because they know that we are focused on their boobs too.  When anything happens to a woman's boob(s), it can be a very traumatizing event.  Modern medicine has, as you know, progressed to the point of being able to create some of the most spectacular boobs known to man.  However, many women want a replacement that looks just like the original.  Now, if the doc has done cut out the original, he or she has no definitive blueprint on which to rely.  That, my friends, is where I come in.  I am starting a database for medical professionals to utilize in this ever increasing world of cosmetic boobology.

That's right, ladies.  All you have to do is send me pictures of your boobs, and I will store them in the database, free of charge, for you to utilize in the unfortunate event that something terrible should happen and you need one of your boobs replaced with an exact duplicate.  Simply send your boob pictures (in varying angles, of course) to CactusJack@Iwill sharethesewithyouJasonIswear, and your tatas will be safe forever.

You can thank me later.

Now, I leave you with this picture of the Frecklechested Mattress Thrasher in her natural environment.

hot redheaded girls 37 Redheads are sexy and they know it (40 Photos)

You've been edJACKated!
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#4 | 733 days ago
unopescatore (+)

(Edited by unopescatore)
what's up crackheads.

Nick....don't worry I know what you got....u have Obamaitis.  Classic symtoms: don't feel like working / bum / entitlement.

Don't worry my man....I'll work for u and u can reap all the benefits.....no worries bro. laugh
#5 | 733 days ago

It's Thursday!!!  Why the hell I am so excited about Thursday I'm not sure...

Off to work again.  Have a wonderful day, and do your best to keep from getting p*ssed off at anything to day!
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#6 | 733 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Buenos Dias, $h*theads!

I'm f**king tired of making fun of politicians.  Them stoopid f**ks say so much dumb $h*t that it makes my job like shooting fish in a barrel (not that that makes much g*d d*mn sense when you think about it....shooting fish, I mean).  Anyhow, I grow weary of pointing out f**k up after countless f**k up, so I have decided to start my own charity.

Now, keep in mind that Lance is done with Livestrong.  I guess there aint no forgiveness for cheating like a mother f**ker, even if you do only have one nut.  But I digress.  Anyhow, this month being what it is, I have decided that I shall focus my endeavors in the breastacular regions.

Here it is, in a nut shell:  Women around the planet are focused on their boobs.  Why?  Because they know that we are focused on their boobs too.  When anything happens to a woman's boob(s), it can be a very traumatizing event.  Modern medicine has, as you know, progressed to the point of being able to create some of the most spectacular boobs known to man.  However, many women want a replacement that looks just like the original.  Now, if the doc has done cut out the original, he or she has no definitive blueprint on which to rely.  That, my friends, is where I come in.  I am starting a database for medical professionals to utilize in this ever increasing world of cosmetic boobology.

That's right, ladies.  All you have to do is send me pictures of your boobs, and I will store them in the database, free of charge, for you to utilize in the unfortunate event that something terrible should happen and you need one of your boobs replaced with an exact duplicate.  Simply send your boob pictures (in varying angles, of course) to CactusJack@Iwill sharethesewithyouJasonIswear, and your tatas will be safe forever.

You can thank me later.

Now, I leave you with this picture of the Frecklechested Mattress Thrasher in her natural environment.

hot redheaded girls 37 Redheads are sexy and they know it (40 Photos)

You've been edJACKated!
Thanks jack, this laugh came right on time!!
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#7 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Debi_L)
unopescatore wrote:
what's up crackheads.

Nick....don't worry I know what you got....u have Obamaitis.  Classic symtoms: don't feel like working / bum / entitlement.

Don't worry my man....I'll work for u and u can reap all the benefits.....no worries bro. laugh
No, forgetful one, that's called BUSH*TIS!

That man spent more time on vacation than he did in office.

I wish you left wingers  hypocrites would get your damn facts straight!  Then, again, why change now!


Yeah, even in a combined word, you still can't say sh*t ~ JCF
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#8 | 733 days ago

that may have been the hardest answer decision I've ever had to make in a FE poll

here's how my week has been in one simple gif
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#9 | 733 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
unopescatore wrote:
what's up crackheads.

Nick....don't worry I know what you got....u have Obamaitis.  Classic symtoms: don't feel like working / bum / entitlement.

Don't worry my man....I'll work for u and u can reap all the benefits.....no worries bro. laugh
Seriously, proofread sometimes.

If you're going to constantly be insulting, do better. *eyeroll*

**
What's* up,* crackheads?*

Nick,* don't worry.* I know what you have*. You* have Obamaitis.*
Classic symp*tom* (no "s", you only listed one): Doesn't* feel like working/bumming*/sense of entitlement.* Don't worry,* my man. I'll work for you* and you* can reap all of* the benefits*. No worries.* :)

That may not be perfect, but it's better.
#10 | 733 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
that may have been the hardest answer decision I've ever had to make in a FE poll

here's how my week has been in one simple gif
because they were all for you... a day early because I'm awesome!
#11 | 733 days ago
unopescatore (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Seriously, proofread sometimes.

If you're going to constantly be insulting, do better. *eyeroll*

**
What's* up,* crackheads?*

Nick,* don't worry.* I know what you have*. You* have Obamaitis.*
Classic symp*tom* (no "s", you only listed one): Doesn't* feel like working/bumming*/sense of entitlement.* Don't worry,* my man. I'll work for you* and you* can reap all of* the benefits*. No worries.* :)

That may not be perfect, but it's better.
thanks....why is it an insult though? I'd get all kinds of respect if it was about the other dude.
#12 | 733 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
Konichiwa B!tches,

Don't got much today, my mind is waitng for 5pm PST so I can watch the Seahawks vs. the 49ers tonight, and channel flipping coming around 6:30pm PST when the Mighty Ducks of Oregon play Arizona State.  Speaking of which, g#dd@mn you NFL Network for putting the Seahawks and 9ers on the same f##king time as the Ducks.... WTF were you thinking!!!!

Found a Wu Tang Name Generator last night.... you may now call me the "Lazy-a$$ed Assassin"



Keep it Classy.....

Sorry, after consulting with other moderators, the picture was deemed not appropriate under the CoC - It isn't something that would be allowed on Network TV ~ JCF
#13 | 733 days ago

Morning.

Today is the Great Shake Out! For all you NOT in California that is the day all of us here in California do a big earthquake drill at the same time----------10:18. That's right. At 10:18, the two other adults in my class, my 29 students, and I will be "dropping" under our desk for the "big one." Then when it's all clear (wink wink), we will walk out in an orderly line....(ha ha) to the big field to take roll and some other stuff. So. Much. Fun. indecision I can hardly contain my excitement. indecision

Older Mike----that's so nice of you to offer your "binder of boobs" service. I'll keep you in mind. 

I want my hockey fixed. It's ridiculous how much I need it. I watched back to back games of the Kings first two wins last night....and tweeted like they were happening live. Fun, but come on. FIX MY HOCKEY!

Have a good one. Peace. 
Happy Beans...  
#14 | 733 days ago
unopescatore (+)

Nick__ wrote:
No, forgetful one, that's called BUSH*TIS!

That man spent more time on vacation than he did in office.

I wish you left wingers  hypocrites would get your damn facts straight!  Then, again, why change now!


Yeah, even in a combined word, you still can't say sh*t ~ JCF
there's only 1 kind of Bush I like dude.....left / right, I go right down the middle.....between the lips.



where is JSWOL....u're not creative at all bro.
#15 | 733 days ago

unopescatore wrote:
thanks....why is it an insult though? I'd get all kinds of respect if it was about the other dude.
I mean most of your posts, not just this one. It's insulting because in a back-handed way just called Nick a bum.

As far as implying that someone is reaping benefits because of Obama...well that's simply incorrect. Medicare, social security, food stamps, etc... Obama didn't put these programs into action. They were in existence long before he was in office. So, to me, your comment makes no sense. I really doubt that you would have gotten all kinds of respects if you were saying this about Romney unless you happened to say something logical and true about him. I wouldn't have respected it either way because it wouldn't have been true. If it had been some sort of joke, I may have but what's scary is that it's never a joke.

I don't go around the site bashing people for supporting the opponent, you've made it a routine. Ugh. There is a reason I only talk to (or read) 2 or 3 Romney supporters. Even if they are wrong (wrong only because I am always right), they make sense and aren't as rude with their opinions. You tend to throw around incorrect generalizations like the one in that post like it's law and you couple it with name-calling often. Not a fan. I'm done now. Pardon me, I'm stepping off my soapbox.
#16 | 733 days ago
unopescatore (+)

unopescatore wrote:
thanks....why is it an insult though? I'd get all kinds of respect if it was about the other dude.
I have to take a dump before I reply to this.
#17 | 733 days ago

ok, this site made me chuckle like I was 5 years old
Nic Cage
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#18 | 733 days ago
unopescatore (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I mean most of your posts, not just this one. It's insulting because in a back-handed way just called Nick a bum.

As far as implying that someone is reaping benefits because of Obama...well that's simply incorrect. Medicare, social security, food stamps, etc... Obama didn't put these programs into action. They were in existence long before he was in office. So, to me, your comment makes no sense. I really doubt that you would have gotten all kinds of respects if you were saying this about Romney unless you happened to say something logical and true about him. I wouldn't have respected it either way because it wouldn't have been true. If it had been some sort of joke, I may have but what's scary is that it's never a joke.

I don't go around the site bashing people for supporting the opponent, you've made it a routine. Ugh. There is a reason I only talk to (or read) 2 or 3 Romney supporters. Even if they are wrong (wrong only because I am always right), they make sense and aren't as rude with their opinions. You tend to throw around incorrect generalizations like the one in that post like it's law and you couple it with name-calling often. Not a fan. I'm done now. Pardon me, I'm stepping off my soapbox.
I have to take a dump before I reply to this.   that's good sh-t though
#19 | 733 days ago

I'm thoroughly enjoying the "Resident Evil level" of The Walking Dead (there needs to be a boss battle before the season ends) and I'm hoping beyond hope that Lori's zombie baby kills her from the inside out. Darryl needs to put his cross bow down for a spell and get some of that granny @ss. Still #TeamAndrea.

This may be the best crazy idea I've seen in a while. It's one of those "Why hasn't anybody thought of this before?" things.

I'm going to take the points with Arizona St. - party school!!
Give them with San Fran - Wislon is going to have a hard time completing those deep "hangers" against that D
The Tigers +111 - only because the Jankees have an "interim" stink about them right now.

I'm also making New Year's Day the over under for when the Dodgers pick up A-Rod, DeSanga Diop's expiring contract and 5 gazillion shares of Facebook and Blackberry (RIM) just for good measure.

TV: Beauty and the Beast +16 1/2 vs. the field.


Have a blessed day b[ ]ners.
Happy Beans...  
#20 | 733 days ago

I will miss the Falcons playing this week, I love them. Plain and simple. Go Seahawks tonight by a lot.

Looks like I am a Tigers fan for the rest of MLB 2012 season. Go Woody's team.

Hockey. Play it.

Friday + payday = Good Friday

Come on November 7th. Please.

All I got, have  a good one.
Happy Beans...  
#21 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I mean most of your posts, not just this one. It's insulting because in a back-handed way just called Nick a bum.

As far as implying that someone is reaping benefits because of Obama...well that's simply incorrect. Medicare, social security, food stamps, etc... Obama didn't put these programs into action. They were in existence long before he was in office. So, to me, your comment makes no sense. I really doubt that you would have gotten all kinds of respects if you were saying this about Romney unless you happened to say something logical and true about him. I wouldn't have respected it either way because it wouldn't have been true. If it had been some sort of joke, I may have but what's scary is that it's never a joke.

I don't go around the site bashing people for supporting the opponent, you've made it a routine. Ugh. There is a reason I only talk to (or read) 2 or 3 Romney supporters. Even if they are wrong (wrong only because I am always right), they make sense and aren't as rude with their opinions. You tend to throw around incorrect generalizations like the one in that post like it's law and you couple it with name-calling often. Not a fan. I'm done now. Pardon me, I'm stepping off my soapbox.
heart
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#22 | 733 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
ok, this site made me chuckle like I was 5 years old
Nic Cage
There is a whole lot of awesome going on.
Happy Beans...  
#23 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
heart
well said.
#24 | 733 days ago

I want this to be my FanIQ Yearbook quote, lmao!! (Even if he got his sports kinda wrong... whatever.)



#Ansari #BoomTho
Happy Beans...  
#25 | 733 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I want this to be my FanIQ Yearbook quote, lmao!! (Even if he got his sports kinda wrong... whatever.)



#Ansari #BoomTho
if this guy didn't have money i doubt anyone would be f#cking him. 
#26 | 733 days ago

#27 | 733 days ago

Q'rs
Have I mentioned I like when Stoney and Marcus are here. It's awesome.
My mind has been on these things: not sure why, but such is how my mind works lately.
Call someone, just cause!

PEACE
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#28 | 733 days ago

PurrsAlot wrote:
if this guy didn't have money i doubt anyone would be f#cking him. 
LOL, he is soooooo friggin' tiny. I'm not hating, but famous never hurts either. Actually that may trump money in this day and age.
Happy Beans...  
#29 | 733 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
LOL, he is soooooo friggin' tiny. I'm not hating, but famous never hurts either. Actually that may trump money in this day and age.
yeah but famous and broke won't cut it lol
#30 | 733 days ago

Waiting for the Players response.  If they cry BS, do I blame them of Fehr?

Short day at work tomorrow, then the weekend with lots and lots and (lots)^n+1 of sports.

I need a vacation.  Anyone want to host?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#31 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Q'rs
Have I mentioned I like when Stoney and Marcus are here. It's awesome.
My mind has been on these things: not sure why, but such is how my mind works lately.
Call someone, just cause!

PEACE
yeah, screw the rest of us!   cheeky
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#32 | 733 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
LOL, he is soooooo friggin' tiny. I'm not hating, but famous never hurts either. Actually that may trump money in this day and age.
Um, horrid looking crackheads and homeless people have "relations", so that other statement is not remotely true. Plus, Aziz is cute (ish) and nerdy. I'm sure he floated someone's boat just fine before he was famous. Maybe only 1 or 2, but he floated them just the same, lol.
#33 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
yeah, screw the rest of us!   cheeky
that sounds like a lot of work hahaha
#34 | 733 days ago

PurrsAlot wrote:
that sounds like a lot of work hahaha
Hey, does Jason know you are here?
Happy Beans...  
#35 | 733 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
1. When I am in a bar, I will only air drum to Def Leppard songs. That way I have a free arm to eat and drink with.

2. I bet Bishop Don Magic Juan has binders full of women.

3. 
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#36 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

hskrdave wrote:
Waiting for the Players response.  If they cry BS, do I blame them of Fehr?

Short day at work tomorrow, then the weekend with lots and lots and (lots)^n+1 of sports.

I need a vacation.  Anyone want to host?
Fehr is to blame if this falls through, then again, I think the players that they have representing the Union are smart enough to tell Fehr to go "F" himself?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#37 | 733 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Hey, does Jason know you are here?
i dont know
#38 | 733 days ago

PurrsAlot wrote:
yeah but famous and broke won't cut it lol
I beg to differ, it may get you a mercy ****ing every once in a while. Who the heck doesn't enjoy those? Just saying.
Happy Beans...  
#39 | 733 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
I beg to differ, it may get you a mercy ****ing every once in a while. Who the heck doesn't enjoy those? Just saying.
well there are those lol
and they do happen
#40 | 733 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I want this to be my FanIQ Yearbook quote, lmao!! (Even if he got his sports kinda wrong... whatever.)



#Ansari #BoomTho
#PreBirds and #BeanBlankies
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#41 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Fehr is to blame if this falls through, then again, I think the players that they have representing the Union are smart enough to tell Fehr to go "F" himself?
Didn't the players hire him?

I don't see their smarts in that...
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#42 | 733 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Waiting for the Players response.  If they cry BS, do I blame them of Fehr?

Short day at work tomorrow, then the weekend with lots and lots and (lots)^n+1 of sports.

I need a vacation.  Anyone want to host?
Blame the people dumb enough to hire Donald Fehr as the head of a union after the '94 baseball fiasco.
#43 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
yeah, screw the rest of us!   cheeky
Come on now Nick, you know you are almost one of my favorites.
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#44 | 733 days ago

C'mon 4:20.




Happy Beans...  
#45 | 733 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Come on now Nick, you know you are almost one of my favorites.
Um, 'scuse me missy, but I coulda swore I was somewhere in that top ten too.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#46 | 733 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
C'mon 4:20.




from my favorite tumblr site

All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#47 | 733 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
from my favorite tumblr site

.Photo: How About Them Lilies?
Happy Beans...  
#48 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

PurrsAlot wrote:
that sounds like a lot of work hahaha
I've been working out, so, I think my stamina can take it?      cool
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#49 | 733 days ago

(Edited by hskrdave)
(picture deleted.  fairly certain t*ts is on the banned list.  hskrdave)
#50 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

hskrdave wrote:
Didn't the players hire him?

I don't see their smarts in that...
They did, but just to be the main point of contact between them and the League...........not sure they hired him for guidance though? I could be wrong?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#51 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Come on now Nick, you know you are almost one of my favorites.
I knew what you meant, just f'in with ya! kiss
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#52 | 733 days ago



i watched walking dead and ew! ew on the soap operatics and ew on the last scene! oh god. i gagged a few times. once was just because of lori being a stupid cryer. and they really forced t-dawg into the episode. if it doesn't come naturally or it looks bad, better just not do it (schaub). i think 90% of the dialogue was different ways of driving home the fact that "some time has passed." we got it, guys! yes

i decided last night that if you're video game is just not difficult enough, you should try cruising the menu h**h. if you reach what you actually went in there for, you get like 50k gamer points and if you can do it twice in a row for a witness, you get the call of duty edition jeep.

i found a band called "marillion" the other day. a song of theirs was on some weird radio station and it actually was so neat sounding, i got out of bed and started writing the lyrics down so i could look it up. so i spotified the next day and every one of their songs is badasstical. i can't even begin to think of who i'd compare them to.

other than that, i'm about as happy as eddie money running a travel agency (that's happy!).
All right, later dudes. S you in your Aís, donít wear a C, and J all over your Bís...  
#53 | 733 days ago

Man, I love southern twangs.
#54 | 733 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
from my favorite tumblr site

As far as I'm concerned, it should be every browser's default home page.

Happy Beans...  
#55 | 733 days ago

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#56 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Man, I love southern twangs.
Speaking of which!  Somehow I got stuck watching 15 minutes of HONEY BOO BOO last night!

WTF?!?!?!?  Who in their right mind would watch that show on a weekly basis?!?!?

That family is just.....just........ugh.....sooo wrong!

You better REDNECKANIZE!

I never wanted to slap a bunch of people more in my life as I did that family for those 15 minutes!

If this doesn't scream HELP!  I'm not sure what does!   P W T !!!!

All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#57 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:


i watched walking dead and ew! ew on the soap operatics and ew on the last scene! oh god. i gagged a few times. once was just because of lori being a stupid cryer. and they really forced t-dawg into the episode. if it doesn't come naturally or it looks bad, better just not do it (schaub). i think 90% of the dialogue was different ways of driving home the fact that "some time has passed." we got it, guys! yes

i decided last night that if you're video game is just not difficult enough, you should try cruising the menu h**h. if you reach what you actually went in there for, you get like 50k gamer points and if you can do it twice in a row for a witness, you get the call of duty edition jeep.

i found a band called "marillion" the other day. a song of theirs was on some weird radio station and it actually was so neat sounding, i got out of bed and started writing the lyrics down so i could look it up. so i spotified the next day and every one of their songs is badasstical. i can't even begin to think of who i'd compare them to.

other than that, i'm about as happy as eddie money running a travel agency (that's happy!).
I'm heading out tonight to see LED ZEPPELIN'S "CELEBRATION DAY" footage from their London show in 2007.

It's in selected theaters, yesterday and today and the CD/DVD/BLU-RAY will be out on 11/19.

Are you going to check it out or wait?

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/celebrationday/o2_splash.html

All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#58 | 733 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kteacher wrote:
Morning.

Today is the Great Shake Out! For all you NOT in California that is the day all of us here in California do a big earthquake drill at the same time----------10:18. That's right. At 10:18, the two other adults in my class, my 29 students, and I will be "dropping" under our desk for the "big one." Then when it's all clear (wink wink), we will walk out in an orderly line....(ha ha) to the big field to take roll and some other stuff. So. Much. Fun. indecision I can hardly contain my excitement. indecision

Older Mike----that's so nice of you to offer your "binder of boobs" service. I'll keep you in mind. 

I want my hockey fixed. It's ridiculous how much I need it. I watched back to back games of the Kings first two wins last night....and tweeted like they were happening live. Fun, but come on. FIX MY HOCKEY!

Have a good one. Peace. 
This just in -  Bettman confirms NHLPA made three counter proposals. Says none of them "even began to approach 50-50." Also says the league and union are not speaking the same language, today was a step backwards.


angry
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#59 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Speaking of which!  Somehow I got stuck watching 15 minutes of HONEY BOO BOO last night!

WTF?!?!?!?  Who in their right mind would watch that show on a weekly basis?!?!?

That family is just.....just........ugh.....sooo wrong!

You better REDNECKANIZE!

I never wanted to slap a bunch of people more in my life as I did that family for those 15 minutes!

If this doesn't scream HELP!  I'm not sure what does!   P W T !!!!

You got stuck? Your satellite/cable box stopped working and you couldn't change the channel? Someone had a gun pointed at your head(I would have told them to pull the trigger)? I don't see how you get stuck watching that show, or how anyone could have sex with the human thumb once, let alone 4 times.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#60 | 733 days ago

I was in charge today with another team leader, was originally supposed to be off.  Now I'm off tomorrow instead, and it's because my boss can't properly schedule people.  I need a vacation, thankfully I have one coming up next week where I'm just going to sit at home and not do s***!  Tug got stuck today, he went the wrong way when he tried to go home.
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#61 | 733 days ago

catch me up quick.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#62 | 733 days ago

sports_schmorts wrote:
catch me up quick.
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#63 | 733 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Q'rs
Have I mentioned I like when Stoney and Marcus are here. It's awesome.
My mind has been on these things: not sure why, but such is how my mind works lately.
Call someone, just cause!

PEACE
phone booth huh? are you looking to travel back in time?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#64 | 733 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)


#65 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
They did, but just to be the main point of contact between them and the League...........not sure they hired him for guidance though? I could be wrong?
Kind of like hiring Rosenhaus to be quiet?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#66 | 733 days ago

sports_schmorts wrote:
catch me up quick.
Hi, welcome back!  Kevin is now my brother-in-law, I am in charge of my department as a team leader quite often these days, and our linen department has a bunch of new robots that make Jessica Simpson look smart.

You're on your own figuring out everyone else.
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#67 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
This just in -  Bettman confirms NHLPA made three counter proposals. Says none of them "even began to approach 50-50." Also says the league and union are not speaking the same language, today was a step backwards.


angry
I just read a tweet that said the Players would agree to 50/50 if this seasons salaries were guaranteed? 

Wasn't that the proposal?  Sorry, but F**k the players.  But still...

#fixmyhockey
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#68 | 733 days ago

(Edited by hskrdave)
sports_schmorts wrote:
catch me up quick.
I'm single.

I still have your number.

How's Honkey tonk?
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#69 | 733 days ago

Post #69
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#70 | 733 days ago

sports_schmorts wrote:
catch me up quick.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..  
#71 | 733 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
I see the NHL's plan to get everyone against the players worked like a charm (not that it needed much since America collectively decided anyone in a union is scum). Flying Spaghetti Monster forbid the players hire someone competent to represent them in negotiations with people who negotiate all the time.
#72 | 733 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
I see the NHL's plan to get everyone against the players worked like a charm (not that it needed much since America collectively decided anyone in a union is scum). Flying Spaghetti Monster forbid the players hire someone competent to represent them in negotiations with people who negotiate all the time.
The player's union isn't beating Frank Luntz. They're screwed.
#73 | 733 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
In other news...

Lately I've been trying to remind myself that in the grand scheme of things, I don't really have any significant problems, so stop bitchin'.

I have a lot of fire and passion. I just need to find something that fits that.

The Yankees meltdown is complete. Sweet.

Oh one more thing. Once someone actually summarizes the NHLPA counteroffers, then I'll decide if they are being unreasonable. I'm not listening to Bettman's (or Fehr's) take on them.

Edited because I just found one on SI.com. Overall it looks like the players are willing to go 50/50, but gradually, which I can understand.

Option 1: The PA’s first proposal would have the players get a fixed share of HRR during the first three years of a new CBA and their share of the presumably growing pie would be frozen afterward until it hit 50 percent. Now, that percentage is not guaranteed. It depends on how much league revenue grows, but Fehr said he believed the business would get to 50 in three years.

I kind of like this one. It I had absolute power to dictate terms, I would go something similar. It gets to 50/50 in a few years, but isn't a (unnecessary IMO) slam down to the players. Start it at 53 to the players, change it to 2 instead of 3 years, and maybe a provision in case revenues drop (certainly possible given the pissed off fans), and we're good to go.

Option 2: Their second proposal used the owners’ projection that the business will grow at a five percent rate. (It’s grown seven in recent seasons.) The players would get down to 50 percent by taking only 24 percent of that growth over the next five years, which would get them to 51 by Year 4 and 50 by Year 5.

Eh. I don't like basing labor negotiations on projections, especially since again, the unhappy fans put even 5% growth in jeopardy the next few years.

Option 3: The third proposal, perhaps the most intriguing  — and certainly the easiest to understand –  is that the players would go to a 50-50 split of HRR now if the owners promise to honor all the contracts they have signed — with no escrow.

Or maybe they will take the hit as long as they don't have to deal with escrow. As just posted at the Washington Post, the NHL's offer "On Tuesday, the NHL presented a collective bargaining proposal that centered on dropping the players’ share of hockey-related revenues from 57 percent to 50 percent immediately. (Check out the full details here.) It included a “make whole” provision that would pay players the full value of their existing contracts in the first two years of the agreement by reducing players’ shares in the final four years.

So, no, current contracts weren't fully guaranteed under the NHL's offer. This one has some issues, since the match might not work, but this one seems to be the offer the media is latching onto.

I actually think we're closer to resolution. Both sides have moved at least somewhat. It's an acrimonious negotiation, but at least it sort of is one now. It'll be a 50 or so game season at best, but it's something. Hell, the NBA was shortened last year, and their fans stopped caring about that by February.
#74 | 733 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I've been working out, so, I think my stamina can take it?      cool
cardio!!!!!
#75 | 733 days ago

Ugh...
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#76 | 733 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
Okay, so a couple of days ago one of the "ladies" at work mentioned to the boss that another workers perfume was too strong and the boss said to the second worker "wow, perfume's on a little strong today huh?"

The thing is, she wasn't wearing any perfume, and I couldn't smell anything on her, until I got close to her sweater, which did have a slight scent  of perfume on it....and I mean slight.  :Later on in the day, the first co-worker texted me asking me if I knew what was wrong with the second girl, because she wasn't talking to her.   Ummmm....errrrr......

 It was a really, really long day.
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#77 | 732 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Seriously, proofread sometimes.

If you're going to constantly be insulting, do better. *eyeroll*

**
What's* up,* crackheads?*

Nick,* don't worry.* I know what you have*. You* have Obamaitis.*
Classic symp*tom* (no "s", you only listed one): Doesn't* feel like working/bumming*/sense of entitlement.* Don't worry,* my man. I'll work for you* and you* can reap all of* the benefits*. No worries.* :)

That may not be perfect, but it's better.
Hehe, I heart you.  If there was an award for Favorite Person of the Day today, I'd make sure you won.  Even if it meant having dangerous, unprotected sex with the judges.
Just kidding.
A good romp with one judge would probably suffice.


Hi.

Is no one watching AHS except me?  Adam Levine was in the first episode ... getting a b**wj*b ... and pulling an almost-Brokeback spit-in-yer-hand to get it ready penetration scene.  Hotness times a lot.
Oh, and Chloe Sevigny (I spelled that wrong, probably ... don't care) is in it, too.  Does anyone find her attractive?  I feel like a lot of people do, but I might be speculating.  I think she's kinda busted, but that's just me.

PS - I watched part of The Mist the other day and realized in just the last 20 minutes of it that half the damn cast of The Walking Dead was in that movie.  That weirded me out for some reason.

Off to bed.
All right, later dudes. S you in your Aís, donít wear a C, and J all over your Bís...  
#78 | 732 days ago

Hi Janet.  Miss you.
Tequila, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Tequila...  
#79 | 732 days ago
unopescatore (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I mean most of your posts, not just this one. It's insulting because in a back-handed way just called Nick a bum.

As far as implying that someone is reaping benefits because of Obama...well that's simply incorrect. Medicare, social security, food stamps, etc... Obama didn't put these programs into action. They were in existence long before he was in office. So, to me, your comment makes no sense. I really doubt that you would have gotten all kinds of respects if you were saying this about Romney unless you happened to say something logical and true about him. I wouldn't have respected it either way because it wouldn't have been true. If it had been some sort of joke, I may have but what's scary is that it's never a joke.

I don't go around the site bashing people for supporting the opponent, you've made it a routine. Ugh. There is a reason I only talk to (or read) 2 or 3 Romney supporters. Even if they are wrong (wrong only because I am always right), they make sense and aren't as rude with their opinions. You tend to throw around incorrect generalizations like the one in that post like it's law and you couple it with name-calling often. Not a fan. I'm done now. Pardon me, I'm stepping off my soapbox.
man that was a long dump...anyway:

Default OBAMA'S List of Green Energy FAILURES!

  1. Evergreen Solar ($24 million)*
  2. SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
  3. Solyndra ($535 million)*
  4. Beacon Power ($69 million)*
  5. AES’s subsidiary Eastern Energy ($17.1 million)
  6. Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
  7. SunPower ($1.5 billion)
  8. First Solar ($1.46 billion)
  9. Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
  10. EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
  11. Amonix ($5.9 million)
  12. National Renewable Energy Lab ($200 million)
  13. Fisker Automotive ($528 million)
  14. Abound Solar ($374 million)*
  15. A123 Systems ($279 million)*
  16. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($6 million)
  17. Johnson Controls ($299 million)
  18. Schneider Electric ($86 million)
  19. Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
  20. ECOtality ($126.2 million)
  21. Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
  22. Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
  23. Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
  24. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
  25. Range Fuels ($80 million)*
  26. Thompson River Power ($6.4 million)*
  27. Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
  28. LSP Energy ($2.1 billion)*
  29. UniSolar ($100 million)*
  30. Azure Dynamics ($120 million)*
  31. GreenVolts ($500,000)
  32. Vestas ($50 million)
  33. LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($150 million)
  34. Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
  35. Navistar ($10 million)
  36. Satcon ($3 million)*
* = OBAMA BANKRUPTCY



I hope this don't come off as RUDE. indecision
#80 | 732 days ago
Nick__ (+)

unopescatore wrote:
man that was a long dump...anyway:

Default OBAMA'S List of Green Energy FAILURES!

  1. Evergreen Solar ($24 million)*
  2. SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
  3. Solyndra ($535 million)*
  4. Beacon Power ($69 million)*
  5. AES’s subsidiary Eastern Energy ($17.1 million)
  6. Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
  7. SunPower ($1.5 billion)
  8. First Solar ($1.46 billion)
  9. Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
  10. EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
  11. Amonix ($5.9 million)
  12. National Renewable Energy Lab ($200 million)
  13. Fisker Automotive ($528 million)
  14. Abound Solar ($374 million)*
  15. A123 Systems ($279 million)*
  16. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($6 million)
  17. Johnson Controls ($299 million)
  18. Schneider Electric ($86 million)
  19. Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
  20. ECOtality ($126.2 million)
  21. Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
  22. Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
  23. Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
  24. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
  25. Range Fuels ($80 million)*
  26. Thompson River Power ($6.4 million)*
  27. Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
  28. LSP Energy ($2.1 billion)*
  29. UniSolar ($100 million)*
  30. Azure Dynamics ($120 million)*
  31. GreenVolts ($500,000)
  32. Vestas ($50 million)
  33. LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($150 million)
  34. Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
  35. Navistar ($10 million)
  36. Satcon ($3 million)*
* = OBAMA BANKRUPTCY



I hope this don't come off as RUDE. indecision
Did you get that from FOXNEWS or Newt Gingrich's website?

So what exactly was accomplished during the Obama presidency?


1. Created 4.2 million jobs
2. Cut taxes for 160 million American
3. Wall Street reform passed
4. 18 tax cuts for small business
5. Unfair credit card fees eliminated
6. 460,000 new manufacturing jobs
7. $1 trillion in spending cuts
8. Protected reproductive rights
9. Stem cell research funded
10. Fuel efficiency standards doubling
11. US oil production at a 8 year high
12. Natural gas production at an time high
13. Renewable energy production up 27%
14. First Latina Supreme Court justice appointed
15. $100 billion invested in science and research
16. Iraq War ended
17. Libya liberated
18. Osama bin Laden dead
19. Incentives to hire unemployed veterans
20. Don't ask/Don't tell ended
21. Unemployment benefits extended
22. Equal pay for women protected
23. Health care reform passed
24. Seniors drug costs lowered
25. College Pell grants doubled
26. Guaranteed coverage for contraception
27. Medicare and social security protected
28. Auto industry saved ...........and
29. Dow Jones is up 80% and is near an all time high.
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity...  
#81 | 732 days ago
unopescatore (+)

Nick__ wrote:
Did you get that from FOXNEWS or Newt Gingrich's website?

So what exactly was accomplished during the Obama presidency?


1. Created 4.2 million jobs
2. Cut taxes for 160 million American
3. Wall Street reform passed
4. 18 tax cuts for small business
5. Unfair credit card fees eliminated
6. 460,000 new manufacturing jobs
7. $1 trillion in spending cuts
8. Protected reproductive rights
9. Stem cell research funded
10. Fuel efficiency standards doubling
11. US oil production at a 8 year high
12. Natural gas production at an time high
13. Renewable energy production up 27%
14. First Latina Supreme Court justice appointed
15. $100 billion invested in science and research
16. Iraq War ended
17. Libya liberated
18. Osama bin Laden dead
19. Incentives to hire unemployed veterans
20. Don't ask/Don't tell ended
21. Unemployment benefits extended
22. Equal pay for women protected
23. Health care reform passed
24. Seniors drug costs lowered
25. College Pell grants doubled
26. Guaranteed coverage for contraception
27. Medicare and social security protected
28. Auto industry saved ...........and
29. Dow Jones is up 80% and is near an all time high.
may the best terrible choice for President win.....I won't celebrate either way.
#82 | 732 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Did you get that from FOXNEWS or Newt Gingrich's website?

So what exactly was accomplished during the Obama presidency?


1. Created 4.2 million jobs
2. Cut taxes for 160 million American
3. Wall Street reform passed
4. 18 tax cuts for small business
5. Unfair credit card fees eliminated
6. 460,000 new manufacturing jobs
7. $1 trillion in spending cuts
8. Protected reproductive rights
9. Stem cell research funded
10. Fuel efficiency standards doubling
11. US oil production at a 8 year high
12. Natural gas production at an time high
13. Renewable energy production up 27%
14. First Latina Supreme Court justice appointed
15. $100 billion invested in science and research
16. Iraq War ended
17. Libya liberated
18. Osama bin Laden dead
19. Incentives to hire unemployed veterans
20. Don't ask/Don't tell ended
21. Unemployment benefits extended
22. Equal pay for women protected
23. Health care reform passed
24. Seniors drug costs lowered
25. College Pell grants doubled
26. Guaranteed coverage for contraception
27. Medicare and social security protected
28. Auto industry saved ...........and
29. Dow Jones is up 80% and is near an all time high.
hardly done a thing right?  lol

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
2 opinions | 4 comments | Last by ohwell_
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 26 comments | Last by woody050681
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
6 opinions | 17 comments | Last by kobe_lova
The Randomizer
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/14/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by ohwell_