Skip to Next Poll »
15
Happy Zombie Apocalypse - Love, Craig
I don't know if this has been done on here already or not and I'm too lazy to look. If it has, it hasn't been recently (I don't think). Either way, people are always adding stuff, so let's do it again.

1 - Go to Craigslist
2 - Go to your current city
3 - Go to the "Free" section
4 - The fifth item down is your weapon against the zombies


Whatcha got?
| Closed on 12/15/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
17 Fans
Question
543.9411. Happy Zombie Apocalypse - Love, Craig

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 644 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

cubsgirl wrote:
indecision


You're going to hell. angry

but survivorman says when it comes to survival all animals are fair game.  that counts in Zombieland too, rule #26 ! indecision



I mean cmon they even shot Bill Murray surprise And teach is boxing some to send to any remaining Romney supporters surprise  and Jess is accidently tripping her less equipped better half surprise  And well u get picture if im going all of u are too !
77  
  
41 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 645 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)


Aww--  A chihuahua    Look at em!

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/zip/3412848640.html


And now I'm looking at ads.  Thanks Jess.

Anyone need a honey bee hive?  http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/zip/3404279192.html
#2 | 645 days ago

free tv, old style, that will hurt (shakes head)
367  
#3 | 645 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Zombies better watch out, I'm coming at them with some mean  brown ethnic moving boxes. 

13  
#4 | 645 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

(Edited by Sharp Square)


I shall be Zombie killing with  .........


Cultured Marble Countertop 


i can make it work ! cool
77  
#5 | 645 days ago

I'm effing dead, it was a kitten to a good home. frown
6  
#6 | 645 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

cubsgirl wrote:
I'm effing dead, it was a kitten to a good home. frown



well that is decent "get away" bait  indecision
77  
#7 | 644 days ago

There's NOTHING for my town (seriously...), so I went to the region and I got a small GE refrigerator. I think I can do something with that.

My husband did this a few days ago and got a bag of compost leaves. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to trip him.
12  
#8 | 644 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:



well that is decent "get away" bait  indecision
indecision


You're going to hell. angry
6  
#9 | 644 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

cubsgirl wrote:
indecision


You're going to hell. angry

but survivorman says when it comes to survival all animals are fair game.  that counts in Zombieland too, rule #26 ! indecision



I mean cmon they even shot Bill Murray surprise And teach is boxing some to send to any remaining Romney supporters surprise  and Jess is accidently tripping her less equipped better half surprise  And well u get picture if im going all of u are too !
77  
#10 | 644 days ago

cant craigslist at work... saving spot
#11 | 644 days ago

Mine says "Adult Rabbit" I'm at work and too afraid to click on the picture link. Not sure if it's a real rabbit or the sex toy.
756  
#12 | 644 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Mine says "Adult Rabbit" I'm at work and too afraid to click on the picture link. Not sure if it's a real rabbit or the sex toy.
Either should work
#13 | 644 days ago

Do Zombies even have sex?
367  
#14 | 644 days ago

Mine is 2 queen size mattresses and box springs.....
guess I could put em to sleep and let the bed bugs get em .......


5  
#15 | 644 days ago

ooo! that was my first time on craigslist! how fun! a guy a few blocks away from me is giving away an entire gym set!

oh the poll:

Bag of women's tanks sz sm (77045)


I'm about a size 5 (130 lbs). 

Used. Just cleaning out my closet.

Oh, and a bag of unisex baseball caps (about 10)
#16 | 644 days ago

Free wingback chair. comfy!! (but it's out in roswell or something)


Plus it looks like it smells of old persons, which is MUCH worse than zombie.
514  
#17 | 644 days ago

Ikea table.. I'm f*cked



#18 | 644 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Baby Food, Come get it now - 
Gerber baby food and cereal. Pick up ASAP. No longer needed.



Maybe the Zombies will eat that instead of my carcass?!?!  
1  
#19 | 644 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Ikea table.. I'm f*cked



Has anybody NOT had that exact $12 table on their porch or in their yard at some point? +pts if your g/f spray painted it bright orange, yellow or red.
514  
#20 | 644 days ago

(Edited by Lobotomy Jones)
An Award Winning Transformers Costume

That's got to be the perfect defense against Zombies. Even Zombies are afraid of Optimus Prime.

Oh wait...

#21 | 644 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
An Award Winning Transformers Costume

That's got to be the perfect defense against Zombies. Even Zombies are afraid of Optimus Prime.

Oh wait...

Gotta love Chicago Craigslist!  frown
1  
#22 | 644 days ago

Oil drain pan & container all in one-- very convenient--no mess.

Aw, shucks.  Zombie hunting should be messy.
42  
#23 | 644 days ago

54  
#24 | 644 days ago

Jess wrote:
There's NOTHING for my town (seriously...), so I went to the region and I got a small GE refrigerator. I think I can do something with that.

My husband did this a few days ago and got a bag of compost leaves. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to trip him.
No, no.  The bag of compost leaves should be good for disguise.  Ought to mask his "fresh brains" smell pretty good.
42  
#25 | 644 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

but survivorman says when it comes to survival all animals are fair game.  that counts in Zombieland too, rule #26 ! indecision



I mean cmon they even shot Bill Murray surprise And teach is boxing some to send to any remaining Romney supporters surprise  and Jess is accidently tripping her less equipped better half surprise  And well u get picture if im going all of u are too !
Sacrificing another should only be used as an emergency tactical situation.  You might need them to watch your back for the time being.  (You've got to sleep sometime.)

But, if the situation requires it, I'd trip someone.
42  
#26 | 644 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
No, no.  The bag of compost leaves should be good for disguise.  Ought to mask his "fresh brains" smell pretty good.
You may have just saved my husband's life
12  
#27 | 644 days ago

Jess wrote:
You may have just saved my husband's life
Well, I just might need someone around for emergency tactical situations.  (See post 25)
42  
#28 | 644 days ago

Patio Table and two chairs.

69  
#29 | 644 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Patio Table and two chairs.

Welp, they'll have a nice place to eat your brains.
367  
#30 | 644 days ago

I got a couch, yo.
#31 | 643 days ago

Homemade purple shelf


I'm good with that!
#32 | 642 days ago


28  
#33 | 642 days ago

1  
#34 | 642 days ago

 this might work
6969  
#35 | 641 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:

The frame will be useful!
#36 | 641 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
The frame will be useful!
Maybe the bird will scare them off :-|
28  
#37 | 641 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
ironhead_mike wrote:
Maybe the bird will scare them off :-|
(shakes head no) maybe to put your pic in, you know shrinelike....

I really like you too....


I'm doing it over. I just noticed you said 5th item down and I only did the 4th before.. No pic but : 18ft round trampoline safety fence i found this pic  i'm thinking a cage match version with zombies
367  
#38 | 641 days ago

Figured I go back to see if I get a better item than that Oil Drain Pan and Container from earlier...

Cute Teacup Yorkies For You and Free



Um.    Not sure if this is more helpful than the oilpan.   Is this a plush animal in a cup?  Or is this a snack to distract a zombie?  I'm having trouble even calling this thing a dog.  (If you can fit into a teacup, and most like have a very annoying sound coming out of your mouth, you are not a dog.)
42  
#39 | 640 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
(shakes head no) maybe to put your pic in, you know shrinelike....

I really like you too....


I'm doing it over. I just noticed you said 5th item down and I only did the 4th before.. No pic but : 18ft round trampoline safety fence i found this pic  i'm thinking a cage match version with zombies
That's it! They'll commit suicide at first glance :-P
28  
#40 | 634 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
That's it! They'll commit suicide at first glance :-P
BS
#41 | 633 days ago

Old, large metal desk. Recommend 2 people to pick it up.

I guess if I dropp it out of a 3rd or 4th story winder it could do some damage.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
1 opinion | 4 comments | Last by ohwell_
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra