Skip to Next Poll »
14
Filter Error 11/19

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Morning. 

| Closed on 11/28/12 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
24 Fans 
17%a. Once upon in America...
13%b. Eh..
4%c. Here...
33%d. Absent...
4%e. I like...
8%f. Lots of Vodka...
21%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 672 days ago

Oh, f**king with mojo dojo reminded me of a story.

So, the other day,  my mom tells my sister that some lady called and said she qualifies for some PEACHcare insurance. My mom insists that she is wrong and no longer has peachcare because she is 19 and my mom couldn't afford to keep her on it. The woman explains to her again that she is indeed covered by this new program and it's free... it covers paps, contraception, family planning.. you know, things a teenage/college girl needs. She promises her that it's free again and that she is sending her cards and will call my sister to tell her what it covers. My mom is all "IDK what this is about or where it comes from." I go.. "Uhh, ma... your president? affordable healthcare?" And she yells "OBAMA!", fist pump and all. :)... awww. I didn't have insurance until I was 25 (and I really needed it), so I'm glad she now has some coverage.
  
88 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 672 days ago

Hola Q'Ville- hope all had a wonderful weekend and to all the ladies over the upcoming holiday- dont eat too much and ruin allthose fabulous figures, and to the fellas,,, eat ,drink and be merry!!!!


Hey Sexy Ladies - Open Gundam Style!!!!
Once upon in America...  
#2 | 672 days ago

Oh, f**king with mojo dojo reminded me of a story.

So, the other day,  my mom tells my sister that some lady called and said she qualifies for some PEACHcare insurance. My mom insists that she is wrong and no longer has peachcare because she is 19 and my mom couldn't afford to keep her on it. The woman explains to her again that she is indeed covered by this new program and it's free... it covers paps, contraception, family planning.. you know, things a teenage/college girl needs. She promises her that it's free again and that she is sending her cards and will call my sister to tell her what it covers. My mom is all "IDK what this is about or where it comes from." I go.. "Uhh, ma... your president? affordable healthcare?" And she yells "OBAMA!", fist pump and all. :)... awww. I didn't have insurance until I was 25 (and I really needed it), so I'm glad she now has some coverage.
#3 | 672 days ago

What's up folks?

First off, I'm upset that Yahoo pick em is the only pick em site that closes all picks at the first game on Thursday.  That's just bad business, I was in 2nd place too.. C'est la vie

I was loving the idea of having no SEC team in the BCS championship game.. Then Saturday happened.. Ugh, I'm done with college football for the year

PFM and the Broncos win again.. and it's always so much sweeter against the Super Chargers

How crazy was it yesterday when it lookied like the Falcons, Texans, Cowboys and Bucs all looked like they could lose their respective games late?  My eliminator challenge group was holding its collective breath.  Go Saints by the way

I watched the last half of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints again the other night.  Then I pretend that was the only movie Shia Thebeef and Channing Tatum have done and that they could have promising legitimate careers ahead of them.

if you haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom yet, we can't be friends.. Seriously, go watch it already

The concert Saturday night was awesome-o.  But the opening act was kind of an odd choice.  Bless their hearts they were out there doing their best, they sounded good, but the pop-punk didn't have the kids bouncing around as much as the band had hoped.  Streetlight Manifesto on the other hand? Killed it.  Straight from the top of their set, they came out playing hard and fast, didn't f*ck around between songs and made for the most fun show I've been to in a while, the place was nuts.  Bravo

#4 | 672 days ago

I painted the outside of my house, it's green. 

  I swear to God in the store it didn't look THAT green.    frown
Eh..  
#5 | 672 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
How YOU doin?!?!?




Hey, Linda (DallasFan)............how smart do you think I am now?!?!?   NYJ 27 -  STL 13  wink



How about that College scenario this weekend, ND fans?!?!?  WOW!   ND needed Baylor to upset KS ST and have Stanford upset OR and they both happened!  If ND can beat USC, it looks like a ND-ALA showdown for the title!

The Australian Pink Floyd show WAS AMAZING!!!!!    They, truly, sounded exactly like Floyd.

For you Floyd fans out there, here is the set list that was played:
SET 1 - In the Flesh - High Hopes - Sorrow - Set The Controls For the Heart of the Sun - The Happiest Days of our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall2 - Pigs
SET 2: Shine on You Crazy Diamond - The Great Gig in the Sky - Fletcher Memorial Home - Echoes - Us and Them - Time - One of These Days - Comfortably Numb
ENCORE - Wish You Were Here - Run Like Hell





Beaneaters...  
#6 | 672 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
Morning.  THIRD!! (somewhere down the list *sigh*)

Bad Brad won the NASCAR Championship.

Redskins won

Calgary Stampeders won the Western Conference Final (against BC even!!!!) and are going to the Grey Cup

Life is good

On the other hand, it is cold and blowing snow and I have to work.  My son goes back out to camp to work for 4 weeks on Wednesday.  I will be a sad momma.

Have a great Monday and a great week all!
Absent...  
#7 | 672 days ago

Morning. 

I saw Lincoln this weekend and it activated my "I dig all things Lincoln" nerd. Good movie. I would have stayed for a 6 hour movie about him. The similarities from then and now are ginormous; however, Republicans back then are Democrats today and vice versa. Weird......well not really. We just love repeating our history. 

TWD-----Michonne is my girl. Beheading BEAST!!!!
Homeland----eh. I need it to be more. 
AMAs last night were interesting. Pink's performance was FAB though. That chic is AMAZING. 

It's a one day work week for me. I'm heading off to my sister's and ultra red state bro in law's house tomorrow. Should be fun.indecision I love my sister. I love my sister. 

Have a swell day. Adios. 
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 672 days ago

Just found out The Pink Floyd Experience is coming to my town, but it isn't the Australian Pink Floyd Experience........
Absent...  
#9 | 672 days ago

The Cardinals would've beaten the Falcons in Atlanta if it wasn't for their 3rd string QB's fumble that was returned for a TD. So much for Atl being a Super Bowl favorite. Same goes for New England, if you lose to Arizona at home, it's f***ing over


I swear this kid is in cohoots with the Falcons, like he plans on signing with them or already is. devil




#10 | 672 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
TENTH!! (Is that two fifths?  Because I'll take both!!!)

Happy Short Week, everyone!  I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Stinking Rams broke my heart again yesterday....I was texting my brother (who was at the game) and he couldn't believe it.  They're young, but they DID show some early promise.  I missed two games in Sid's pickem league...the Rams and the SteelersHu.  At one point, I was in first place, but my stubborn refusal to bet against the Rams will kill me.

Hurricane cleanup is still going on.  Many streets have homes with debris piled at the curb (I say debris, but things like couches ant TV's and beds are not "junk" to those people).  NJ did not have a direct hurricane hit from 1824 until 2011, when Irene hit...and now Sandy.  I hope we NEVER have to live through anything like this again.  My sister in law and her family had 6 vehicles totalled by the insurance companies due to flood waters getting into the vehicles.  At least there were relatively few deaths in this area (4 at last count).


Have a great short week! 
Beaneaters...  
#11 | 672 days ago

(lol)
#12 | 672 days ago

my 8 month old, future NHL defenseman nephew is getting fed up with the lockout

#13 | 672 days ago

i think i am out of the loop on an entire meme. but it makes me giggle on the regs, so it's a-ok.

hi, 9-1 sista!

another perfect weekend in the books! i arted my face off. i made out with a fish. i bought a cropped red leather blazer for $12. i had thin crust pizza with alfredo sauce, spinach and feta. my nephew's 3rd birthday party was on saturday and his cake topper was spider man looking kinda like the texans defense yesterday; ready to be penetrated. speaking of...texans won in easily the best 5 quarters i've ever seen in football. oh! and we got the new call of duty and i killed the annoying talker-guy in the room twice! i think that's it. of all my little projects, this was my favorite:


i call it winter winederland
#14 | 672 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Oh Hai!



Is there a black jazz man in that winter winederland?
#15 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh Hai!



Is there a black jazz man in that winter winederland?
yes'm!
#16 | 672 days ago

Q'rs, I just woke up...yeah it feels good. I have come to understand I do have a limit. It was a great day in sports yesterday. I'm going to make some pancakes and drink my coffee. I will read all ^^^ that in a bit.

Have an awesome day



PEACE
Absent...  
#17 | 672 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
yes'm!
I likes it.
#18 | 672 days ago

(Edited by DeeRigga)
College Football...When ND is #1 and their last game is USC, you can chaulk that one up as a lo....OH SNAP!!  Barkley was beheaded by UCLA Saturday, and handed the BS-C (Get it??) Game to them.  Just leave more to complain about.

Exhaled deeply as the Lake Show began to run and play defense.  On track.

Dallas played like they were high...Too much WEEDEN before the game and through the1st half.  (Get it??)

The Gronk (my Money Maker in FF) is out due to a broken forearm...dang.  Besides that, I think if Luck slowed down a bit yesterday, that game would not had gotten so out of hand. 

Matty Ice looked like HE was drinking ZIMA yesterday...the Durty Birds were fortunate.  So was Baltimore.

Love my new house...the leaves are another story.  Why is autumn such a beautiful season infected by the evil which is fallen leaves??  They look so pretty on the trees - STAY THERE!!

Oh, saw just a smidgen of the AMA last night - I hope No Doubt is re-forming - they jam  hard!!  PSY and HAMMER going Gangnam Style - great stage act.  That was the first time I saw a huge group of white folks dancing in rhythm at the SAME TIME!

I almost did it...not.

Thought I saw Glenda and Leigh dancing on stage...must've been the smoke...LOL
I like...  
#19 | 672 days ago

I have to work late today and tomorrow, but then get 3 days off.  I'm gonna enjoy this nice short work week!  The Steelers are done this year, no Ben, no playoffs, it's that simple.  Last night showed me that.  Congrats to Brad Keselowski, I've liked watching that kid come up through the ranks, and after all these years Roger Penske finally wins his Sprint Cup Championship as an owner.  Whether you like NASCAR's BK or not, seeing Penske win the title was like seeing Earnhardt finally win the Daytona 500.  I want hockey back, I need a new job, and enjoy the rest of your day!

BK over and out
Once upon in America...  
#20 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh Hai!



Is there a black jazz man in that winter winederland?
i didn't get to see this picture until now!

#21 | 672 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
College Football...When ND is #1 and their last game is USC, you can chaulk that one up as a lo....OH SNAP!!  Barkley was beheaded by UCLA Saturday, and handed the BS-C (Get it??) Game to them.  Just leave more to complain about.

Exhaled deeply as the Lake Show began to run and play defense.  On track.

Dallas played like they were high...Too much WEEDEN before the game and through the1st half.  (Get it??)

The Gronk (my Money Maker in FF) is out due to a broken forearm...dang.  Besides that, I think if Luck slowed down a bit yesterday, that game would not had gotten so out of hand. 

Matty Ice looked like HE was drinking ZIMA yesterday...the Durty Birds were fortunate.  So was Baltimore.

Love my new house...the leaves are another story.  Why is autumn such a beautiful season infected by the evil which is fallen leaves??  They look so pretty on the trees - STAY THERE!!

Oh, saw just a smidgen of the AMA last night - I hope No Doubt is re-forming - they jam  hard!!  PSY and HAMMER going Gangnam Style - great stage act.  That was the first time I saw a huge group of white folks dancing in rhythm at the SAME TIME!

I almost did it...not.

Thought I saw Glenda and Leigh dancing on stage...must've been the smoke...LOL
I'm sorry... but you do NOT want to throw stones.
#22 | 672 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
I have always said that  if Notre Dame went 1 and 11, with the lone win being against the Spoiled Children, I would consider that a successful season. So in all fairness a 11-1 season with the lone loss coming against the Spoiled Children, that would have to be a failure of a season.




I just learned that Matt Schaub had more completions(43) yesterday than the Arizona Cardinals had passing yards(41)!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Absent...  
#23 | 672 days ago
Nick__ (+)

DeeRigga wrote:
College Football...When ND is #1 and their last game is USC, you can chaulk that one up as a lo....OH SNAP!!  Barkley was beheaded by UCLA Saturday, and handed the BS-C (Get it??) Game to them.  Just leave more to complain about.

Exhaled deeply as the Lake Show began to run and play defense.  On track.

Dallas played like they were high...Too much WEEDEN before the game and through the1st half.  (Get it??)

The Gronk (my Money Maker in FF) is out due to a broken forearm...dang.  Besides that, I think if Luck slowed down a bit yesterday, that game would not had gotten so out of hand. 

Matty Ice looked like HE was drinking ZIMA yesterday...the Durty Birds were fortunate.  So was Baltimore.

Love my new house...the leaves are another story.  Why is autumn such a beautiful season infected by the evil which is fallen leaves??  They look so pretty on the trees - STAY THERE!!

Oh, saw just a smidgen of the AMA last night - I hope No Doubt is re-forming - they jam  hard!!  PSY and HAMMER going Gangnam Style - great stage act.  That was the first time I saw a huge group of white folks dancing in rhythm at the SAME TIME!

I almost did it...not.

Thought I saw Glenda and Leigh dancing on stage...must've been the smoke...LOL
Why in the hell did NE have Gronk in the game with 4 mins left in a blow out?

IDIOTS!!
Beaneaters...  
#24 | 672 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Why in the hell did NE have Gronk in the game with 4 mins left in a blow out?

IDIOTS!!
because Henandez was out?
Beaneaters...  
#25 | 672 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
icfeet wrote:
because Henandez was out?
They have Visanthe Shiancoe on their team and he was dressed.

Belichick is an IDIOT!  Serves them right for trying to run up the score!  Karma!!
Beaneaters...  
#26 | 672 days ago

I just had a "have saw" moment.
#27 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I just had a "have saw" moment.
What did you "saw", Ash?  Cause when I think of Shiancoe, all I can picture is what I have saw in the postgame a year or two back...
Beaneaters...  
#28 | 672 days ago

icfeet wrote:
What did you "saw", Ash?  Cause when I think of Shiancoe, all I can picture is what I have saw in the postgame a year or two back...
It was the "I just learned". I read it as "have learned" and it led to "have saw", idk why...
#29 | 672 days ago

You can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometime,
You just might find
You get what you need.

Looking like I will have the grandkids living with me for awhile.  OMG,,,,,,,,,,,no room at the inn.
I need to come up with a plan B.

Making beef stew.  I find chopping stuff up in to little pieces to be very satisfying.

Speaking of that, DEXTER,  wow.  Just wow.

Here...  
#30 | 672 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I have always said that  if Notre Dame went 1 and 11, with the lone win being against the Spoiled Children, I would consider that a successful season. So in all fairness a 11-1 season with the lone loss coming against the Spoiled Children, that would have to be a failure of a season.




I just learned that Matt Schaub had more completions(43) yesterday than the Arizona Cardinals had passing yards(41)!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yep.  smiley
Eh..  
#31 | 672 days ago

So Da Bears are on Monday Night Football, yay!!!   smiley



They called me and asked me not to watch. frown




crying
Eh..  
#32 | 672 days ago

(Edited by DeeRigga)
kobe_lova wrote:
I'm sorry... but you do NOT want to throw stones.


What u talkin' 'bout, Ashlie????
I like...  
#33 | 672 days ago

I can't see that.
#34 | 672 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
You can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometime,
You just might find
You get what you need.

Looking like I will have the grandkids living with me for awhile.  OMG,,,,,,,,,,,no room at the inn.
I need to come up with a plan B.

Making beef stew.  I find chopping stuff up in to little pieces to be very satisfying.

Speaking of that, DEXTER,  wow.  Just wow.

Speaking of that, DEXTER,  wow.  Just wow.

Another great season of Dexter!  yes

Too bad that next season is the last one! crying
Beaneaters...  
#35 | 672 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Why in the hell did NE have Gronk in the game with 4 mins left in a blow out?

IDIOTS!!
I dunno...maybe they needed MORE points? 

Bill is in a FF league.  He needed the points
I like...  
#36 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I can't see that.
its Arnold...
I like...  
#37 | 672 days ago

If I were Jack Handy, this would be one of my "Deep Thoughts"...

Beaneaters...  
#38 | 672 days ago
Nick__ (+)

STONEY - McGahee out 6-8 weeks with a torn MCL!  surprise 
Beaneaters...  
#39 | 672 days ago

i think i'm gonna have to stop watching the walking dead. it's gotten waaaay too gross and at the same time waaaay too as the world turns (rimshot). roomie and i are thinking the gov is the wilt chamberlain of zombief***ing and his journal is a boned tally.
#40 | 672 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
its Arnold...
Palmer?
Jackson/Drummond?
Tlakdajfd;afshi from Happy Days?
Kevin Arnold?
Schwarzenegger?
#41 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Palmer?
Jackson/Drummond?
Tlakdajfd;afshi from Happy Days?
Kevin Arnold?
Schwarzenegger?
Ashlie....

Of ALL those people/characters, who says:

What you talkin' 'bout???

Mr. Myagi on Happy Days? 

I didn't say -


No golf balls here

Winnie is cute, but not an option either...

Who's left?  Hmmmmm
I like...  
#42 | 672 days ago

I'm a big fan of the Palmer pick six (it deserves a 30 for 30), it's even more fun when your team is playing him. As gawdawful as the Saints play D, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Easily the most exciting part of the season so far for me.

And why do all the talking heads think the Saints are going to make the playoffs? [cue Jim Mora] Playoffs?!??!?
Here's their remaining schedule:
San Fran
@ ATL
@NYG
Tampa
@Dallas
Carolina
They are going to have to win out <---lulz or at the very least go 5 -1 AND hope Minny, Sea, and Tampa fall apart. Somebody in the NFC is going to win 11 games and miss the playoffs, it will not be the Saints. I think what everybody should be talking about is how the Sea-GB debacle might WILL affect the playoffs. That's the story line imo.

Also all my College football fanatics are in a tizzy over a ND loss to USC, followed by another SEC on SEC champ game. Ha! Seriously tho, just have a playoff already. I know it's coming, but really this is nuts. I had high hopes for Oregon / K-state fireworks, instead were headed for Bama 9 - ND 7 for all the Tostitos.
Beaneaters...  
#43 | 672 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
DeeRigga wrote:
Ashlie....

Of ALL those people/characters, who says:

What you talkin' 'bout???

Mr. Myagi on Happy Days? 

I didn't say -


No golf balls here

Winnie is cute, but not an option either...

Who's left?  Hmmmmm
Oh.



Nyce, I think they are going to make the playoffs, but I thought that when they were 0-4. Ugh.


We should all join ChristianMingle.com!
#44 | 672 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm a big fan of the Palmer pick six (it deserves a 30 for 30), it's even more fun when your team is playing him. As gawdawful as the Saints play D, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Easily the most exciting part of the season so far for me.

And why do all the talking heads think the Saints are going to make the playoffs? [cue Jim Mora] Playoffs?!??!?
Here's their remaining schedule:
San Fran
@ ATL
@NYG
Tampa
@Dallas
Carolina
They are going to have to win out <---lulz or at the very least go 5 -1 AND hope Minny, Sea, and Tampa fall apart. Somebody in the NFC is going to win 11 games and miss the playoffs, it will not be the Saints. I think what everybody should be talking about is how the Sea-GB debacle might WILL affect the playoffs. That's the story line imo.

Also all my College football fanatics are in a tizzy over a ND loss to USC, followed by another SEC on SEC champ game. Ha! Seriously tho, just have a playoff already. I know it's coming, but really this is nuts. I had high hopes for Oregon / K-state fireworks, instead were headed for Bama 9 - ND 7 for all the Tostitos.
Let's not.
Absent...  
#45 | 672 days ago

icfeet wrote:
If I were Jack Handy, this would be one of my "Deep Thoughts"...

Umm, I just saw a commercial...Black Friday is starting at 7 pm on Thursday! (wtf)
Absent...  
#46 | 672 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
I painted the outside of my house, it's green. 

  I swear to God in the store it didn't look THAT green.    frown
That's because your house is out in the sunlight, not inside under the fluorescent lighting in the store.    Take your newly painted house into the shop where you bought the paint, and...BAM!   It should look the same.


(Learnt from practicing photography.  I just saw a photo gallery on a website that showed sexy boudoir photography.    That's what I want my next photography project to be.  I'll even take a couple photos of couples or even just the guys, but mostly the ladies.  badkittyphotography.com)
Absent...  
#47 | 672 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Umm, I just saw a commercial...Black Friday is starting at 7 pm on Thursday! (wtf)
From this mornings Mother Goose and Grimm...

Absent...  
#48 | 672 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
From this mornings Mother Goose and Grimm...

This chick called it Gray Thursday today. I told her not to ever say that to me again. I don't like that. She goes "what do you want me to call it?"

"Uhh... Thanksgiving!"
#49 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
This chick called it Gray Thursday today. I told her not to ever say that to me again. I don't like that. She goes "what do you want me to call it?"

"Uhh... Thanksgiving!"
She just earned herself a large quantity of PQ's.
Absent...  
#50 | 672 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
That's because your house is out in the sunlight, not inside under the fluorescent lighting in the store.    Take your newly painted house into the shop where you bought the paint, and...BAM!   It should look the same.


(Learnt from practicing photography.  I just saw a photo gallery on a website that showed sexy boudoir photography.    That's what I want my next photography project to be.  I'll even take a couple photos of couples or even just the guys, but mostly the ladies.  badkittyphotography.com)
Yep, lesson learned.   My neighbors hate me.   (always the bright side)  smiley
Eh..  
#51 | 672 days ago

Pay attention my love cause its over
At the tip of my tongue is the price you weren't willing to pay
Still this is something akin to a breakdown
And your impression of a woman supposed to be easy to see
That there'd be torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts

When you look back now was it special?
Or was it nothing but anecdote that you can tell now and then
I delude myself it was worth it
Even though from the beginning I could see exactly how it would end

That there'd be torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts
Torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts

I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away
I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away?
I wana kiss you away

Torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts
Absent...  
#52 | 672 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
I dunno...maybe they needed MORE points? 

Bill is in a FF league.  He needed the points
Wasn't I playing you this week? 

I love Schaub. laugh
Beaneaters...  
#53 | 672 days ago

ROLL TIDE!!!! WE'RE BACK!!!!!
Lots of Vodka...  
#54 | 672 days ago

The patch is my friend, the patch is my friend.........

New word- Vaguebooking--leaving an ambiguous Facebook status.   angry 
Here...  
#55 | 672 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
Jess wrote:
Let's not.
*pssst, Seahana. Even though I think Seahawk Nation is the fanbase this country deserves -


(Side note: I really enjoyed that last Batman movie. I've been defending it all summer from people picking apart the first act. She was great imo.  Carry on...)





**Edited per Seahana
Beaneaters...  
#56 | 672 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
*pssst, Seahana. Even though I think Seahawk Nation is the fanbase this country deserves -


(Side note: I really enjoyed that last Batman movie. I've been defending it all summer from people picking apart the first act. She was great imo.  Carry on...)





**Edited per Seahana
Seahana* (It's Seahawk and backwards "Anaheim" for the Ducks combined, silly)

And I know. I've been dreading it since the Seahawks have started looking like they might stay in the playoff hunt. The whole "debacle" would have affected the playoffs either way but it's like we can't even be fully excited that our team is outperforming expectations this year now because we have this black cloud hanging over our team and their record because of one play (I won't go into it further, because there are a lot of GB fans on the site and I don't feel like rehashing things).
Absent...  
#57 | 672 days ago

Jess wrote:
Seahana* (It's Seahawk and backwards "Anaheim" for the Ducks combined, silly)

And I know. I've been dreading it since the Seahawks have started looking like they might stay in the playoff hunt. The whole "debacle" would have affected the playoffs either way but it's like we can't even be fully excited that our team is outperforming expectations this year now because we have this black cloud hanging over our team and their record because of one play (I won't go into it further, because there are a lot of GB fans on the site and I don't feel like rehashing things).
In my defense you totally look/seem like a "Hanna" or "Hannah." Also this is easily the 5th or 6th time you've gone over this with me. Total Mom-patience. lol
Beaneaters...  
#58 | 672 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
What's up folks?

First off, I'm upset that Yahoo pick em is the only pick em site that closes all picks at the first game on Thursday.  That's just bad business, I was in 2nd place too.. C'est la vie

I was loving the idea of having no SEC team in the BCS championship game.. Then Saturday happened.. Ugh, I'm done with college football for the year

PFM and the Broncos win again.. and it's always so much sweeter against the Super Chargers

How crazy was it yesterday when it lookied like the Falcons, Texans, Cowboys and Bucs all looked like they could lose their respective games late?  My eliminator challenge group was holding its collective breath.  Go Saints by the way

I watched the last half of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints again the other night.  Then I pretend that was the only movie Shia Thebeef and Channing Tatum have done and that they could have promising legitimate careers ahead of them.

if you haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom yet, we can't be friends.. Seriously, go watch it already

The concert Saturday night was awesome-o.  But the opening act was kind of an odd choice.  Bless their hearts they were out there doing their best, they sounded good, but the pop-punk didn't have the kids bouncing around as much as the band had hoped.  Streetlight Manifesto on the other hand? Killed it.  Straight from the top of their set, they came out playing hard and fast, didn't f*ck around between songs and made for the most fun show I've been to in a while, the place was nuts.  Bravo

I am just happy that Notre Dame is one game from the National Championship Game in Kelley's 3rd year. Amazing.
Once upon in America...  
#59 | 672 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
How YOU doin?!?!?




Hey, Linda (DallasFan)............how smart do you think I am now?!?!?   NYJ 27 -  STL 13  wink



How about that College scenario this weekend, ND fans?!?!?  WOW!   ND needed Baylor to upset KS ST and have Stanford upset OR and they both happened!  If ND can beat USC, it looks like a ND-ALA showdown for the title!

The Australian Pink Floyd show WAS AMAZING!!!!!    They, truly, sounded exactly like Floyd.

For you Floyd fans out there, here is the set list that was played:
SET 1 - In the Flesh - High Hopes - Sorrow - Set The Controls For the Heart of the Sun - The Happiest Days of our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall2 - Pigs
SET 2: Shine on You Crazy Diamond - The Great Gig in the Sky - Fletcher Memorial Home - Echoes - Us and Them - Time - One of These Days - Comfortably Numb
ENCORE - Wish You Were Here - Run Like Hell





Damn it, man, I wanted to PQ you so bad with the horrible pictures of the light show, but you got a bold instead just for the mention of Notre Dame. For this, you are redeemed.
Once upon in America...  
#60 | 672 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
STONEY - McGahee out 6-8 weeks with a torn MCL!  surprise 
that sucks. gotta drop him now alot in my leagues. What a freaking headache.
Once upon in America...  
#61 | 672 days ago

PAUSE!
#62 | 672 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm a big fan of the Palmer pick six (it deserves a 30 for 30), it's even more fun when your team is playing him. As gawdawful as the Saints play D, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Easily the most exciting part of the season so far for me.

And why do all the talking heads think the Saints are going to make the playoffs? [cue Jim Mora] Playoffs?!??!?
Here's their remaining schedule:
San Fran
@ ATL
@NYG
Tampa
@Dallas
Carolina
They are going to have to win out <---lulz or at the very least go 5 -1 AND hope Minny, Sea, and Tampa fall apart. Somebody in the NFC is going to win 11 games and miss the playoffs, it will not be the Saints. I think what everybody should be talking about is how the Sea-GB debacle might WILL affect the playoffs. That's the story line imo.

Also all my College football fanatics are in a tizzy over a ND loss to USC, followed by another SEC on SEC champ game. Ha! Seriously tho, just have a playoff already. I know it's coming, but really this is nuts. I had high hopes for Oregon / K-state fireworks, instead were headed for Bama 9 - ND 7 for all the Tostitos.
damn you, it will be Notre Dame 24, Alabama 13. Remember you saw it here first.
Once upon in America...  
#63 | 672 days ago

PAUSE!!!
#64 | 672 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
PAUSE!!!
Monday, Tuesday: 12 noon to 8 p.m.  sad
Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.  sad
Friday, Sunday: Closed  smiley

Library hours.

Here...  
#65 | 672 days ago

Between the cold sore on my lip, the remnants of a zit on my nose, and the cut on my chin from shaving, I am quite the looker right now.

And now for some sports thoughts:

Packers squeaked by the Lions. Defense wasn't awful given Matthews was out. Offense was a little off again, and the less said about Crosby the better. 7-3* is 7-3* though.

Why do I bother with college football every year?

For those wondering why the Big Ten is adding Maryland and Rutgers, here in the DC area the Big Ten Network is on a digital sports tier in the 700 level. If they can get the BTN down lower to basic tier, the subscription fees go way up. Same concept in the New York area with Rutgers. The rub is do enough people care about Maryland football (maybe, but I kinda doubt it) or Rutgers football (no) to make it happen.

As I tweeted last night, the first person to suggest winning the NASCAR title was Roger Penske's biggest accomplishment is someone I want to throttle. It appears Rusty Wallace (shockingly) "wins" that honor.

F1 race was very good. The crowd was great, the track was everything one could've hoped for, and the racing was excellent. Too bad America has collectively decided that the only form of racing out there is NASCAR and everything else barely gets the right to exist.

A few responses coming up next (but don't worry Ash, nothing like He Who Shall Not Be Named).
#66 | 672 days ago

kramer wrote:
I have to work late today and tomorrow, but then get 3 days off.  I'm gonna enjoy this nice short work week!  The Steelers are done this year, no Ben, no playoffs, it's that simple.  Last night showed me that.  Congrats to Brad Keselowski, I've liked watching that kid come up through the ranks, and after all these years Roger Penske finally wins his Sprint Cup Championship as an owner.  Whether you like NASCAR's BK or not, seeing Penske win the title was like seeing Earnhardt finally win the Daytona 500.  I want hockey back, I need a new job, and enjoy the rest of your day!

BK over and out
In that it's a capstone, and not the most important thing, right? I mean, it's not like NASCAR has ever been Penske's main gig.
#67 | 672 days ago

makes the heart grow fonder...

short week for both my teams so get to the polls early:

Redskins

H
uskers

T
hanks to all who participated in my semi-drunk should i or should not shave my goatee text poll.  90% of all participants said keep it.

I'm ok with KState losing, but WDF Oregon.  Letting the SEC back in like that.  It was like a blind duck hit the Stanford tree.

During this time of thanks and giving, may I suggest supporting D.A.M, Mothers Against Dyslexia.

If I don't see you or have your number, everyone enjoy Thanksgiving in your own special, personal way.
Absent...  
#68 | 672 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Why in the hell did NE have Gronk in the game with 4 mins left in a blow out?

IDIOTS!!
It happened on an extra point. It was the only play Gronkowski was in on that drive. It was bad luck, nothing more.
#69 | 672 days ago

(Edited by hskrdave)
post #69

Thanks Eric.
Absent...  
#70 | 672 days ago

anthonyrichardlouisnaught wrote:
damn you, it will be Notre Dame 24, Alabama 13. Remember you saw it here first.
Notre Dame's offense is atrocious.. This would be a 6-0 Alabama squeaker
#71 | 671 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)

Look, y'all.  My nephew lost his first tooth...finally.  I'm surprised he posed for the picture cuz he's got no time for the paparazzi.
You can tell how thrilled he is to have his picture taken.



****Anyone else think Jon Gruden might be spending a little too much time at the Walgreens Pharmacy?
#72 | 671 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
my 8 month old, future NHL defenseman nephew is getting fed up with the lockout

So am I.  I'm supposed to be catching a game in St.Louis and one in Columbus this year as part of my NHL tour.  The longer this lasts, the crazier I get.
#73 | 671 days ago

sports_schmorts wrote:
Pay attention my love cause its over
At the tip of my tongue is the price you weren't willing to pay
Still this is something akin to a breakdown
And your impression of a woman supposed to be easy to see
That there'd be torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts

When you look back now was it special?
Or was it nothing but anecdote that you can tell now and then
I delude myself it was worth it
Even though from the beginning I could see exactly how it would end

That there'd be torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts
Torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts

I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away
I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away?
I wana kiss you away

Torn up photos and lonely nights
Cursing crying and drawn out fights
Make up sex and a brand new start
Broken promises for broken hearts
heart You!!!

(heard you left your toys under the couch the other night) 
Absent...  
#74 | 671 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
makes the heart grow fonder...

short week for both my teams so get to the polls early:

Redskins

H
uskers

T
hanks to all who participated in my semi-drunk should i or should not shave my goatee text poll.  90% of all participants said keep it.

I'm ok with KState losing, but WDF Oregon.  Letting the SEC back in like that.  It was like a blind duck hit the Stanford tree.

During this time of thanks and giving, may I suggest supporting D.A.M, Mothers Against Dyslexia.

If I don't see you or have your number, everyone enjoy Thanksgiving in your own special, personal way.
Wasn't invited, so didn't participate.
Absent...  
#75 | 671 days ago

Poor Campbell... that line is sh***y tonight.
#76 | 671 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Poor Campbell... that line is sh***y tonight.
I think he may have met Jesus once or twice.
#77 | 671 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I think he may have met Jesus once or twice.
LMAO
#78 | 671 days ago

For a minute I thought you girls were talking about soup...
Absent...  
#79 | 671 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
JenX63 wrote:
For a minute I thought you girls were talking about soup...
Oh, I bet his organs feel* like soup. Pretty sure I saw him say "F*** this sh**." lol
#80 | 671 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
In that it's a capstone, and not the most important thing, right? I mean, it's not like NASCAR has ever been Penske's main gig.
We all know he's been more successful with Indy cars.  He has, however, been in NASCAR full time since 1991 with Rusty Wallace, and has done everything but win a championship in stock cars until now.  I'd say since he started fielding stock car teams he was more invested in it than you want to believe.  If he weren't, Rusty wouldn't have had 37 wins, 143 top 5s, 244 top 10s, and top 10 finishes in the points standings 12 of the 15 years he drove for Roger Penske.  I know you're a bitter Indy car fan, but don't try to ruin it for the NASCAR fans here.
Once upon in America...  
#81 | 671 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Wasn't I playing you this week? 

I love Schaub. laugh
49 points...How UTTERLY ridiculous!!!

I lost to one stinking player.  Way to wax my tuccus, Teach...
I like...  
#82 | 671 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Notre Dame's offense is atrocious.. This would be a 6-0 Alabama squeaker
"alabama squeaker" sounds like either a type of fart, a custom hamburger, or a sexual thing.
#83 | 671 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
"alabama squeaker" sounds like either a type of fart, a custom hamburger, or a sexual thing.
I thought it was a* drink. lol
#84 | 671 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I thought it was a* drink. lol
I second that.
Once upon in America...  
#85 | 671 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Wasn't invited, so didn't participate.
it was very informal.

and i was drunk.

and i can't mass text people anymore because these new phones show you who it all goes out to.

stupid technology.
Absent...  
#86 | 671 days ago

kramer wrote:
We all know he's been more successful with Indy cars.  He has, however, been in NASCAR full time since 1991 with Rusty Wallace, and has done everything but win a championship in stock cars until now.  I'd say since he started fielding stock car teams he was more invested in it than you want to believe.  If he weren't, Rusty wouldn't have had 37 wins, 143 top 5s, 244 top 10s, and top 10 finishes in the points standings 12 of the 15 years he drove for Roger Penske.  I know you're a bitter Indy car fan, but don't try to ruin it for the NASCAR fans here.
Of course he's invested in it. Roger Penske doesn't do anything half ass. That said, when the two conflict on a race weekend, he's always at the IndyCar race. Just saying. And yes, I felt the need to point that out, given as I said above, NASCAR is considered the end all be all of motorsport these days. Everything else is barely given the right to exist, much less respect.
#87 | 670 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
it was very informal.

and i was drunk.

and i can't mass text people anymore because these new phones show you who it all goes out to.

stupid technology.
Well, I would have participated if I'd been invited

j/s
Absent...  
#88 | 670 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Of course he's invested in it. Roger Penske doesn't do anything half ass. That said, when the two conflict on a race weekend, he's always at the IndyCar race. Just saying. And yes, I felt the need to point that out, given as I said above, NASCAR is considered the end all be all of motorsport these days. Everything else is barely given the right to exist, much less respect.
You can blame the media for that with what they cover, end of story.
Once upon in America...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
5 opinions | 28 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
7 opinions | 31 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet