Skip to Next Poll »
19
Filter Error 12/06
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Hola. 
| Closed on 12/19/12 at 10:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
23 Fans 
9%a. Blame it on my ADD, baby...
17%b. All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...
9%c. That's all she wrote...
9%d. the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur...
39%e. I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...
4%f. Lemon drops...
13%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 651 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
FIRST!!!

Morning Q'ers!  Can't believe I'm first.  I'd like to thank the poll creator, my family who made it possible.....wait...this is not an AWARD!!

Back to winter type weather here in NJ.  It was 25 degrees F here when I woke up.  Brrrrr...but it is that time of year.  Just not too much of the white stuff, please!

Here's something I thought was cute/funny...



Have a GREAT Thursday!
Beans...  
  
104 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 651 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
FIRST!!!

Morning Q'ers!  Can't believe I'm first.  I'd like to thank the poll creator, my family who made it possible.....wait...this is not an AWARD!!

Back to winter type weather here in NJ.  It was 25 degrees F here when I woke up.  Brrrrr...but it is that time of year.  Just not too much of the white stuff, please!

Here's something I thought was cute/funny...



Have a GREAT Thursday!
Beans...  
#2 | 651 days ago

I'm really trying NOT to be excited about recent long ass hour talks between the players union and the NHL, but I'm not. If this is all just a tease, I will punch someone.

In other news, the Kings won the Stanley Cup last night. I know.................it was quite the event. I needed a moment or two...or ten. (the replays of the Kings 16 wins is over ..............looks like the CBC broadcasts on youtube are next.......sigh. )

I have half my report cards left to fill out............grades and comments are done (on my rough draft), just need to copy over onto the original...............then conferences the next two weeks with THIRTY lovely parents. DECEMBER is the BEST month for teachers. indecision OH....and please. No comments about how teachers have all this time off. I will punch you in your face. Merry Christmas! 



Also.......Max has hair. He's a Cornish Rex, not a sphynx. #duh
Lemon drops...  
#3 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Family Feud funny >> Name something that follows Pork


R
andom thought;  If they squeeze olives to produce Olive Oil, then, how do they produce Baby Oil??  devil

Advice for the day:  Never, EVER take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!  laugh




I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#4 | 651 days ago

icfeet wrote:
FIRST!!!

Morning Q'ers!  Can't believe I'm first.  I'd like to thank the poll creator, my family who made it possible.....wait...this is not an AWARD!!

Back to winter type weather here in NJ.  It was 25 degrees F here when I woke up.  Brrrrr...but it is that time of year.  Just not too much of the white stuff, please!

Here's something I thought was cute/funny...



Have a GREAT Thursday!
Poor kid, is that even possible?
the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur...  
#5 | 651 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
God...i had a bunch of random thoughts...but now i cant seem to remember.

1.  I need to talk to Kevin about him joining me for another Menage.  Anyone volunteer for a menage? 

2.  I had a sexy time dream about myself and Salma Hayek.  F**k you alarm...f**k you.

3. 

Monday is Memeday
Tuesday is Bikini Tuesday
Wednesday is ???
Thursday is ???
Friday is Gifriday
Saturday is Breasturday

We need to fill in the ???s.  Im thinking Thursdays should be Thong Thursday.

4.  Whoever invented Pandora Radio and then decided to make it free should get free b**w j**s/f**e for life from whoever they choose. 

5.  Wow...i thought the republicans were supposed to try and do an image makeover....wtf happened with that disability treaty?  You bunch of sore loser mother f**kers.   How sad.  
#6 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
I am sooo diggin with this song right now!  Nice jam!!    yes    

Louisiana Bayou (Live at Red Rocks)

No, no, mamma now dealer don't docey-doe
Two young boys lyin' dead by the side of the road
The coins on their eyes represent the money they owe
No judge or jury ever gonna hear their story told

Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you
Louisiana Bayou
Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you
Louisiana Bayou

Sweet girl daddy done beat that girl like he's insane
Brother can't watch him beat that girl down again
'Till late one night cookin up with a couple of friends
Swear his daddy never gonna see another day

Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you
Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you

No, no, mamma GOD and Devil don't docey-doe
Two young boys lyin' dead by the side of the road
Shame, shame
IT'S A SHAME TO LOSE YOUR WAY RUNNNG WILD
SHAME, SHAME
It's a shame to lose your way as a child
IT'S A SHAME TO LOSE YOUR.. 

Money on the bed but you aint got to go
Sold your soul just tryin to get overload
No EMPTY pocket gonna keep ya from gettin yours
No judge or jury ever gonna hear their story told

Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you
Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you

No, no, mamma tried doin the docey-doe
Two young boys lyin' dead by the side of the road
Down by the bayou
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Tryin to play with the cain-you
Same old story again-you

It's a shame

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#7 | 651 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
It's -11F here so quityerbitchin' Kurt!!! 

Sorry, didn't really mean that, I'm just really tired of being cold all the time.  The sidewalk has lifted at the door to work, so we have to prop it open, meaning working at the till is pain.  Oh well, at least I am still working.  

Have a great Thursday, all!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#8 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Debi_L wrote:
It's -11F here so quityerbitchin' Kurt!!! 

Sorry, didn't really mean that, I'm just really tired of being cold all the time.  The sidewalk has lifted at the door to work, so we have to prop it open, meaning working at the till is pain.  Oh well, at least I am still working.  

Have a great Thursday, all!
Move south  laugh   Come to the US
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#9 | 651 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
It's -11F here so quityerbitchin' Kurt!!! 

Sorry, didn't really mean that, I'm just really tired of being cold all the time.  The sidewalk has lifted at the door to work, so we have to prop it open, meaning working at the till is pain.  Oh well, at least I am still working.  

Have a great Thursday, all!
Well, Deb...it WAS 70 here on Monday and Tuesday....and my nephew in alaska is experiencing temps in the -25-30 range.....
Beans...  
#10 | 651 days ago



A young man moved from his parents’ home into a new flat of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the flat next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him.As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.The poor kid broke into a cold sweat trying to maintain eye contact.After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, “Let’s go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.”He followed her into her place; she closed the door and leant against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now completely nude, she purred at him,“What would you say is my best feature?” Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, “It’s got to be your ears.” Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, “My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural.

I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin – no blemishes anywhere, so how can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?!” Clearing his throat, he stammered, “Outside, when you said you heard someone coming, that was me...”

cheeky
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#11 | 651 days ago

It took approximately 4 minutes to illicit a great response on facebook with the following post..
Me:
This year, I'm putting the X back in Xmas



First response:
So let me get this right. Your replacing Christ with Malcolm X? Ignorance!


Mission accomplished
#12 | 651 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas!

So it's Thursday and I still don't have my Severance check yet. I'm irritated. 

There is nothing on daytime tv. I have given up trying to watch at all. I think today is cleaning day, I feel like I have to do something, or I may go crazy!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#13 | 651 days ago

Good day.   There's a real housewives of new york marathon on t.v.   How sad is this that this makes me happy. frown
That's all she wrote...  
#14 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
cubsgirl wrote:
Good day.   There's a real housewives of new york marathon on t.v.   How sad is this that this makes me happy. frown
at least you know what to expect from the characters on that show !  





a train wreck!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#15 | 651 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It took approximately 4 minutes to illicit a great response on facebook with the following post..
Me:
This year, I'm putting the X back in Xmas



First response:
So let me get this right. Your replacing Christ with Malcolm X? Ignorance!


Mission accomplished
I may have to steal that from you.
#16 | 651 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
God...i had a bunch of random thoughts...but now i cant seem to remember.

1.  I need to talk to Kevin about him joining me for another Menage.  Anyone volunteer for a menage? 

2.  I had a sexy time dream about myself and Salma Hayek.  F**k you alarm...f**k you.

3. 

Monday is Memeday
Tuesday is Bikini Tuesday
Wednesday is ???
Thursday is ???
Friday is Gifriday
Saturday is Breasturday

We need to fill in the ???s.  Im thinking Thursdays should be Thong Thursday.

4.  Whoever invented Pandora Radio and then decided to make it free should get free b**w j**s/f**e for life from whoever they choose. 

5.  Wow...i thought the republicans were supposed to try and do an image makeover....wtf happened with that disability treaty?  You bunch of sore loser mother f**kers.   How sad.  
Monday is Memeday
Tuesday is Bikini Tuesday
Wednesday is ???
Thursday is ???
Friday is Gifriday
Saturday is Breasturday


We need to fill in the ???s.  Im thinking Thursdays should be Thong Thursday.


No.
#17 | 651 days ago

I laughed so hard this morning I nearly wet myself and the person next to me.  Their we were standing in front of the sports bar which opens at 10 am so we could go in and have a late breakfast and play some keno.  A lady walks up, tries and fails to open both the doors and then in disgust turns and says "Oh, their not open yet?"  Not 30 seconds later her husband walks by her and tries to open the doors as well.

Seriously?  I am seriously wondering if the reason so many people enjoy video games with Zombies in them, is that we have so many Zombies mascurading as human beings these days?
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#18 | 651 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
God...i had a bunch of random thoughts...but now i cant seem to remember.

1.  I need to talk to Kevin about him joining me for another Menage.  Anyone volunteer for a menage? 

2.  I had a sexy time dream about myself and Salma Hayek.  F**k you alarm...f**k you.

3. 

Monday is Memeday
Tuesday is Bikini Tuesday
Wednesday is ???
Thursday is ???
Friday is Gifriday
Saturday is Breasturday

We need to fill in the ???s.  Im thinking Thursdays should be Thong Thursday.

4.  Whoever invented Pandora Radio and then decided to make it free should get free b**w j**s/f**e for life from whoever they choose. 

5.  Wow...i thought the republicans were supposed to try and do an image makeover....wtf happened with that disability treaty?  You bunch of sore loser mother f**kers.   How sad.  
There really is no sense in your #3. Try as I might (i don't) it is very hard to follow the rules..(i need some type of incentive)!

Q'rs
I have 3 unfinished papers before me....yep, I think I am trying to see how well I work under pressure. Of course, this might lead to my head exploding,but I think it is worth the risk. I tried Shiner's 'light blond" and finished the 6 I bought. It was quite tasty. I have some ramblings, but replaying them in my mind, they are quite boring, so I am leaving them there.

Milk duds



PEACE
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#19 | 651 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Jason_ wrote:
God...i had a bunch of random thoughts...but now i cant seem to remember.

1.  I need to talk to Kevin about him joining me for another Menage.  Anyone volunteer for a menage? 

2.  I had a sexy time dream about myself and Salma Hayek.  F**k you alarm...f**k you.

3. 

Monday is Memeday
Tuesday is Bikini Tuesday
Wednesday is ???
Thursday is ???
Friday is Gifriday
Saturday is Breasturday

We need to fill in the ???s.  Im thinking Thursdays should be Thong Thursday.

4.  Whoever invented Pandora Radio and then decided to make it free should get free b**w j**s/f**e for life from whoever they choose. 

5.  Wow...i thought the republicans were supposed to try and do an image makeover....wtf happened with that disability treaty?  You bunch of sore loser mother f**kers.   How sad.  
Thong Thursday it is, so it has been said, so shall it be written and true!

 

Duck Dynasty line of the night, goes to Si again. "I am glad to be Spock, Spock blew up the Deathstar boys."

One can only hope!

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#20 | 651 days ago

I'll 3rd that Thong-Thursday. Shout out to all the ladies with dumps like a truck! (truck, truck)




New Orleans Pelicans? Not sure about that but still better than Raptors. That was such a prisoner of the moment choice.

My top alternatives:
5. Anything Voodoo related. (You could have creepy / weird pregame ceremonies, etc.)
4. Low Gators (Remember them from the NBDL? LMAO, that was ridiculously great!!!)
3. Mardi Cats (Just sounds fun and makes no sense. Plus the Cat mascot could wear beads and throw them in the crowd.)
2. Super Friends (Needs to happen eventually. Maybe in A-Ball somewhere, but still.))
1. The New Orleans Full Nelson 
Beans...  
#21 | 651 days ago

There's a poll every f***ing day for that. Keep it over there. That's what that clown is here for.
#22 | 651 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Well, Deb...it WAS 70 here on Monday and Tuesday....and my nephew in alaska is experiencing temps in the -25-30 range.....
Yep it has been a deep freeze up here. We are supposed to be -15 to -25 over the next few days (F not C) then it warms up to around 10F. Yay!!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#23 | 651 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
There's a poll every f***ing day for that. Keep it over there. That's what that clown is here for.
Well how about Dress Wedgies? Barely Legal Bathroom Selfies? Yoga Pants? Maybe we should just have a Pervo Wednesday or something? I like that. Good idea Ash.
Beans...  
#24 | 651 days ago

So its pretty much official...Thursdays are Thong Thursdays. 


#25 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
i was just passive aggressively yelled at by a little person/dwarf/midget/person of small statue (whatever they are referred to as)!  

surprise  angry



Does the Lillipop Guild have any HR people that I can report HIM to?!?!  WTH!





I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#26 | 651 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Jason_ wrote:
So its pretty much official...Thursdays are Thong Thursdays. 


I think that Sid and Stoney just need to sign off on it and it shall pass by a majority rule.

Creep Wednesday?
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#27 | 651 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
richard_cranium wrote:
I think that Sid and Stoney just need to sign off on it and it shall pass by a majority rule.

Creep Wednesday?
I'm ok with that. wait a minute, I just saw Marcus' idea for Yoga Pants

And I'm intrigued at this creep wednesday idea
#28 | 651 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm ok with that. wait a minute, I just saw Marcus' idea for Yoga Pants

And I'm intrigued at this creep wednesday idea
Just spit balling on Marcus' Pervo Wednesday Idea, nothing concrete yet.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#29 | 651 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Just spit balling on Marcus' Pervo Wednesday Idea, nothing concrete yet.
Yeah we really need to "explore the studio space" with this one.
Beans...  
#30 | 651 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Well how about Dress Wedgies? Barely Legal Bathroom Selfies? Yoga Pants? Maybe we should just have a Pervo Wednesday or something? I like that. Good idea Ash.
I assume you will be creating your own Dress Wedgy of the day poll..




You g***damn **sholes.
#31 | 651 days ago

this was the best yoga pants pic..as for dress wedgies, pssh, those pics were like the lady getting her dress stuck in her panty hose...(booorriing)
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#32 | 651 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Just spit balling on Marcus' Pervo Wednesday Idea, nothing concrete yet.
can we change our profile pics on perverted humpday?
#33 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

marcus_nyce wrote:
Well how about Dress Wedgies? Barely Legal Bathroom Selfies? Yoga Pants? Maybe we should just have a Pervo Wednesday or something? I like that. Good idea Ash.


I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#34 | 651 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I think that Sid and Stoney just need to sign off on it and it shall pass by a majority rule.

Creep Wednesday?


Yoga Pants/ Perv Wed !

Thong Thursday !



Oh im in yes
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#35 | 651 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
can we change our profile pics on perverted humpday?
Bruh
#36 | 651 days ago


I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#37 | 651 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm ok with that. wait a minute, I just saw Marcus' idea for Yoga Pants

And I'm intrigued at this creep wednesday idea
We need to pitch this on Shark Tank for some seed money.
Beans...  
#38 | 651 days ago

Guys, remember that people sometimes log in here from work - actually I think it's pretty common. There are also those of us who may have children around on a regular basis who might not want them subjected to surprise thong butts; those people deliberately avoid the thong poll until it's safe to check it out. Let's keep it there. 
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#39 | 651 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
this was the best yoga pants pic..as for dress wedgies, pssh, those pics were like the lady getting her dress stuck in her panty hose...(booorriing)
Dress in Panty Hose Wednesdays... hmmm. I like it. Let's put it up on the big board and see what happens.


Good job Jen. See that's what I'm talking about people. She's keeping it very weird and semi-pervy.
Beans...  
#40 | 651 days ago

ok, how about Blasphemous Thursdays
#41 | 651 days ago

Gah...f**k...no thongs? 
#42 | 651 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
ok, how about Blasphemous Thursdays
Heretic-Humpday?

I like all of this Stoney, form a committee and put together a "white paper" for the next board meeting.
Beans...  
#43 | 651 days ago

I vote for a blasphemy day...

#44 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

CHAD GREENWAY is a complete idiot!

He is encouraging Viking fans to show up drunk on Sunday (or more drunk than usual), not on beer, but on liquor so that they can be extra rowdy, which he thinks will help their chances at winning and possibly making the playoffs!

Here is his quote - "We have to play accordingly and our fans have to show up accordingly, which we know they will. Hopefully, they're super-duper drunk. ... So drink liquor, not beer," he said after Minnesota's loss to Green Bay last Sunday, according to the Star TriBUNE."

Nothing like publicly encouraging people to be under the influence to try and win a playoff spot!  DUMBASS!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#45 | 651 days ago

#46 | 651 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
CHAD GREENWAY is a complete idiot!

He is encouraging Viking fans to show up drunk on Sunday (or more drunk than usual), not on beer, but on liquor so that they can be extra rowdy, which he thinks will help their chances at winning and possibly making the playoffs!

Here is his quote - "We have to play accordingly and our fans have to show up accordingly, which we know they will. Hopefully, they're super-duper drunk. ... So drink liquor, not beer," he said after Minnesota's loss to Green Bay last Sunday, according to the Star TriBUNE."

Nothing like publicly encouraging people to be under the influence to try and win a playoff spot!  DUMBASS!
Apparently, according to a few Vikes fan friends of mine, the fans are drunk and rowdy weekly anyway so he's just going with the flow.
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#47 | 651 days ago

#48 | 651 days ago

I thought Thursday was Chicken Parm Day.

I was thinking Thirsty Thursday.   
I need to try some new beverages.



I finally figured out my sister is only good at Words With Friends when her husband is home.
Last night I told her I couldn't get the program to load.   Baha, Carlos leaves for Utah tonight.
Time to go in for the kill.

7 days until the professional mooch leaves.   Dishes in the sink, dirty socks on the floor, beer cans on the front
porch, overflowing ashtray and ****** the last of my **** is about over.   'Tis the season" to GTFO.

Oh, going to see Cassidy Pope from the Voice tonight.  She is from WPB and is giving a free concert at City Place tonight.
Marcus you should be here.  QMZ opportunities are endless.

Blame it on my ADD, baby...  
#49 | 651 days ago

Jess wrote:
Guys, remember that people sometimes log in here from work - actually I think it's pretty common. There are also those of us who may have children around on a regular basis who might not want them subjected to surprise thong butts; those people deliberately avoid the thong poll until it's safe to check it out. Let's keep it there. 
I think I kinda did that to Laurel yesterday, lol. My bad. I still want to make a Debbie Downer-bot joke here tho.



(P.S. You're still my fave RA. hugs-two cheek air kisses-hi5s)
Beans...  
#50 | 651 days ago

#51 | 651 days ago

I think it's going to take an exorcism to get rid of the ads.   


angry
That's all she wrote...  
#52 | 651 days ago

#53 | 651 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
I thought Thursday was Chicken Parm Day.

I was thinking Thirsty Thursday.   
I need to try some new beverages.



I finally figured out my sister is only good at Words With Friends when her husband is home.
Last night I told her I couldn't get the program to load.   Baha, Carlos leaves for Utah tonight.
Time to go in for the kill.

7 days until the professional mooch leaves.   Dishes in the sink, dirty socks on the floor, beer cans on the front
porch, overflowing ashtray and ****** the last of my **** is about over.   'Tis the season" to GTFO.

Oh, going to see Cassidy Pope from the Voice tonight.  She is from WPB and is giving a free concert at City Place tonight.
Marcus you should be here.  QMZ opportunities are endless.

indecision



hhmm, 
That's all she wrote...  
#54 | 651 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Beans...  
#55 | 651 days ago

(Edited by WISAC1)
took a few days off from the Q. hard to type. had a fight with a jammed and twisted lift cable on the 16 foot tall garage door at work. i have a 3 inch long gouge on the back of my hand from the offending cable. 1/4 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep. surprised there was so  little bleeding.  i never went for stitches but it hurt like a mother F'r and its still a bit sore so it was tough to use the keyboard.         Molly uttered her first  "no no" word last night.  she couldn't get a toy to do what she wanted.  a very loud and very clear  DAMMIT  ALL came crashing thru the air.  i did not teach her that.  (mommy said it 1 day last week)   i laughed so hard i blew my beverage thru my nose.   we found out last week that Molly is going to have a sister.   i think the kids have settled on Stella Grace for her name and she is due the 2nd week of April.   YIPPPPPEEEEEEE    that is all...over and out.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#56 | 651 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
took a few days off from the Q. hard to type. had a fight with a jammed and twisted lift cable on the 16 foot tall garage door at work. i have a 3 inch long gouge on the back of my hand from the offending cable. 1/4 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep. surprised there was so  little bleeding.  i never went for stitches but it hurt like a mother F'r and its still a bit sore so it was tough to use the keyboard.         Molly uttered her first  "no no" word last night.  she couldn't get a toy to do what she wanted.  a very loud and very clear  DAMMIT  ALL came crashing thru the air.  i did not teach her that.  (mommy said it 1 day last week)   i laughed so hard i blew my beverage thru my nose.   we found out last week that Molly is going to have a sister.   i think the kids have settled on Stella Grace for her name and she is due the 2nd week of April.   YIPPPPPEEEEEEE    that is all...over and out.
So you basically got your ass kicked by mechanical crap then right?  indecision



Hope it quits hurting real soon. smiley
That's all she wrote...  
#57 | 651 days ago

(Edited by DeeRigga)


It's Creepy Ho!!

Do You See Her...She Sees YOU!!
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#58 | 651 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
So you basically got your ass kicked by mechanical crap then right?  indecision



Hope it quits hurting real soon. smiley
thru the douche bag antics of other(s) i was indeed bloodied in battle. but the war is over for that door and MY BANNER still flys. crap was caught in the track and on the cable. while freeing it the cable snapped back to it's original place inside the track and took my hand with it.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#59 | 651 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
thru the douche bag antics of other(s) i was indeed bloodied in battle. but the war is over for that door and MY BANNER still flys. crap was caught in the track and on the cable. while freeing it the cable snapped back to it's original place inside the track and took my hand with it.
Well ok then.   yes


Carry on. smiley
That's all she wrote...  
#60 | 651 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Family Feud funny >> Name something that follows Pork


R
andom thought;  If they squeeze olives to produce Olive Oil, then, how do they produce Baby Oil??  devil

Advice for the day:  Never, EVER take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!  laugh




That would be funny to see... I might have to do this! :D



   I hope Santa didn't hear that!
That's all she wrote...  
#61 | 651 days ago

As the Indians would say....



   It's a good day to die....



         R.I.P. Carole Morin Pearson
That's all she wrote...  
#62 | 651 days ago

My sister from Texas is arriving shortly and my bro is flying in tonight.  I can't wait to see them!

Charlie Strong is staying in Louisville.  All the SEC folks are up in arms about wtf is wrong with him.  He's a man of his word and he's a breath of fresh f**king air.  If he would've announced that he was leaving this morning, I would have been fired and arrested all in the same breath.

I'll weigh in on this yoga pants thing after I've had a chance to hang with the fam.

I'm still singing Everyday.  I hearchu, Dave Matthews.
#63 | 651 days ago

Note to self: Never visit this site at work again.
#64 | 651 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I vote for a blasphemy day...

For me, every day is Blasphemy Day.
#65 | 651 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
took a few days off from the Q. hard to type. had a fight with a jammed and twisted lift cable on the 16 foot tall garage door at work. i have a 3 inch long gouge on the back of my hand from the offending cable. 1/4 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep. surprised there was so  little bleeding.  i never went for stitches but it hurt like a mother F'r and its still a bit sore so it was tough to use the keyboard.         Molly uttered her first  "no no" word last night.  she couldn't get a toy to do what she wanted.  a very loud and very clear  DAMMIT  ALL came crashing thru the air.  i did not teach her that.  (mommy said it 1 day last week)   i laughed so hard i blew my beverage thru my nose.   we found out last week that Molly is going to have a sister.   i think the kids have settled on Stella Grace for her name and she is due the 2nd week of April.   YIPPPPPEEEEEEE    that is all...over and out.
Hope  your  hand  feels  better  soon.  I  broke  my  wrist  in  October  and  had  surgery  to  repair  it.  Needless  to  say,  I've  learned  how  to  do  a  lot  of  things  with  my  left  hand.  Movement  and  strength  is  coming  back,  but  I  click  more  than  type.  I  still  have  Hand  Therapy  appointments  to  go  to.   It  feels  good,  except  when  I  do  my  home  exercises  or  move  a  certain  way,  I'll  feel  a  twinge,  that  I  know  it's  still  not  there  yet.  The  best  day  was  when  I  could  hold  a  pen.  Except  then  I  could  sign  checks.frown    Congratulations  on  your  upcoming  addition  to  the  family.  Good  health  and  good  wishes!!smiley     
#66 | 651 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
took a few days off from the Q. hard to type. had a fight with a jammed and twisted lift cable on the 16 foot tall garage door at work. i have a 3 inch long gouge on the back of my hand from the offending cable. 1/4 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep. surprised there was so  little bleeding.  i never went for stitches but it hurt like a mother F'r and its still a bit sore so it was tough to use the keyboard.         Molly uttered her first  "no no" word last night.  she couldn't get a toy to do what she wanted.  a very loud and very clear  DAMMIT  ALL came crashing thru the air.  i did not teach her that.  (mommy said it 1 day last week)   i laughed so hard i blew my beverage thru my nose.   we found out last week that Molly is going to have a sister.   i think the kids have settled on Stella Grace for her name and she is due the 2nd week of April.   YIPPPPPEEEEEEE    that is all...over and out.
I call blowing beverage through nose "fog-nozzling"
Beans...  
#67 | 651 days ago

We got "Bah Humbug" beer in today.  Two cases and we have already sold 8 bottles - it is single bottle sale.  The boss hates Christmas so he brought it in.  I hate when he does that.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#68 | 651 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Jess wrote:
Apparently, according to a few Vikes fan friends of mine, the fans are drunk and rowdy weekly anyway so he's just going with the flow.
I understand that, as is most football fans when they head to the game (tailgating + drinking during the game).

I guess what I was floored with was the fact that an Athlete was encouraging fans to drink more and to drink harder in order to bring the noise!  It think his comment was completely idiotic!  As an athlete, you don't want to be making that kind of statement or encourage getting sh** faced!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#69 | 650 days ago

I can dig the yoga pants.


And I can also dig this...


That's my coach.  He did the right thing today. 
#70 | 650 days ago

Jess wrote:
Guys, remember that people sometimes log in here from work - actually I think it's pretty common. There are also those of us who may have children around on a regular basis who might not want them subjected to surprise thong butts; those people deliberately avoid the thong poll until it's safe to check it out. Let's keep it there. 
1. If it violates CoC then you are right.

2. I am sorry if your children are around and might see what I post, but tell me again why your choice to reproduce should have an effect on what I choose to post. If it is within the confines of CoC then that becomes your problem not mine.

3. I have said this numerous times, maybe if people worked at work then they would not have to worry about what they can and can't see at work. I am sure the majority of their bosses didn't hire them to spend their day on a social networking site. Again the fact that they choose to log in from work and possibly shouldn't be is not my problem and if what I post is within the confines of the CoC, then again that is their problem not mine.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#71 | 650 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
1. If it violates CoC then you are right.

2. I am sorry if your children are around and might see what I post, but tell me again why your choice to reproduce should have an effect on what I choose to post. If it is within the confines of CoC then that becomes your problem not mine.

3. I have said this numerous times, maybe if people worked at work then they would not have to worry about what they can and can't see at work. I am sure the majority of their bosses didn't hire them to spend their day on a social networking site. Again the fact that they choose to log in from work and possibly shouldn't be is not my problem and if what I post is within the confines of the CoC, then again that is their problem not mine.
2 - I work from home. Therefore, it is part of my job to view all content on this site from a place where I might subject my daughter to what I'm viewing. If I wanted to work for a soft porn site I'd work for a soft porn site. This is a sports site. Remind me again why we need to have naked bodies plastered all over every poll here when there's one specific poll that I KNOW not to go into until she's out of the area. I realize that it is not your problem that I chose to reproduce. 

3 - You don't know that people aren't on breaks or lunch when they're viewing the site. 

It may not be against the code of conduct, but first of all...Ashlie asked you guys not to do so. Second of all, there are all sorts of sites on the internet where you can find all kinds of women in various states of undress. Yes, this is the Locker Room, but it is a PG-13 site. Finally, I am well within the scope of my responsibilities to ask that this type of material be confined to certain areas of the site. The posting of "skin" in polls and photos on the site is regulated as it is for a reason. If it gets too bad and overtakes the entire site we may be forced by those well above me on the totem poll of the company to simply just remove/disallow it ALL. I'm not trying to be a jerk here...there are a lot of reasons why we like to keep it under control. I just figured I would ask in such a way that people who were considerate and had respect for others might respond well to. 
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#72 | 650 days ago

Jess wrote:
2 - I work from home. Therefore, it is part of my job to view all content on this site from a place where I might subject my daughter to what I'm viewing. If I wanted to work for a soft porn site I'd work for a soft porn site. This is a sports site. Remind me again why we need to have naked bodies plastered all over every poll here when there's one specific poll that I KNOW not to go into until she's out of the area. I realize that it is not your problem that I chose to reproduce. 

3 - You don't know that people aren't on breaks or lunch when they're viewing the site. 

It may not be against the code of conduct, but first of all...Ashlie asked you guys not to do so. Second of all, there are all sorts of sites on the internet where you can find all kinds of women in various states of undress. Yes, this is the Locker Room, but it is a PG-13 site. Finally, I am well within the scope of my responsibilities to ask that this type of material be confined to certain areas of the site. The posting of "skin" in polls and photos on the site is regulated as it is for a reason. If it gets too bad and overtakes the entire site we may be forced by those well above me on the totem poll of the company to simply just remove/disallow it ALL. I'm not trying to be a jerk here...there are a lot of reasons why we like to keep it under control. I just figured I would ask in such a way that people who were considerate and had respect for others might respond well to. 
Don't worry I know how it works and who really pulls your strings and there is no way you would go against what the "Spartans" want. I won't do anything that I don't see others doing and getting away with.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#73 | 650 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
richard_cranium wrote:
Don't worry I know how it works and who really pulls your strings and there is no way you would go against what the "Spartans" want. I won't do anything that I don't see others doing and getting away with.
I don't think it has anything to do with spartans. She is being honest. Don't be a jerk your whole life! Geez!
She is doing her job...
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#74 | 650 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
richard_cranium wrote:
Don't worry I know how it works and who really pulls your strings and there is no way you would go against what the "Spartans" want. I won't do anything that I don't see others doing and getting away with.
Hah! Uh no. Trust me, there have been a lot of things I've had to do that friends I've had here over the past 5+ years were not happy with but they know that I have to do my job. I can and do remain objective and professional no matter who my friends are. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have the job I do. The people of whom I was speaking that could pull the plug on any types of content on this site that they find inappropriate are a lot higher up than even my direct supervisor. If you want to continue this discussion, we can continue it in private, or I could give you my supervisor's email if you have any questions or complaints about me personally.

I'm not sure why you took this to a personal matter against you - the original post was to everyone. The reason I said "because Ashlie asked you not to" is because this is a poll she posts on a regular basis and although I think jason may have originally started it, it has kind of turned into her poll. I've told all of you before that if you don't want something in your poll, have asked people not to post that something and they do it anyway, you can ask me to delete it and I will.
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#75 | 650 days ago

So she is being honest, but if I state my opinion in a honest manner, I get called a jerk and the personal attack is allowed? Interesting.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#76 | 650 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
richard_cranium wrote:
So she is being honest, but if I state my opinion in a honest manner, I get called a jerk and the personal attack is allowed? Interesting.
Oh you consider that a personal attack? Wow! You know i never had a problem with you. But honestly Idk what happened to you? 
And if Jess needs to delete me for the "personal attack" so be it. 
You may have been honest too, I understand, we all have our way of Ibeing "honest". But Jess is really just doing her job! It is what it is!
P.S. I meant acting like a jerk! Sorry if you took that personal!
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#77 | 650 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Cali_Kat wrote:
Oh you consider that a personal attack? Wow! You know i never had a problem with you. But honestly Idk what happened to you? 
And if Jess needs to delete me for the "personal attack" so be it. 
You may have been honest too, I understand, we all have our way of Ibeing "honest". But Jess is really just doing her job! It is what it is!
P.S. I meant acting like a jerk! Sorry if you took that personal!
I never changed, I have always been me, and posted in the same manner. What changed was I decided to stop going to "Sparta" and now I have "changed" to some. But that is not true, sorry if those people seem to think that I am different. That is their problem and maybe they should reevaluate what really changed.

And yes, calling me a "name" when it is unnecessary is a personal attack. In fact it is basically the definition of it.

personal attack (plural personal attacks)

  1. Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comments.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#78 | 650 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
richard_cranium wrote:
I never changed, I have always been me, and posted in the same manner. What changed was I decided to stop going to "Sparta" and now I have "changed" to some. But that is not true, sorry if those people seem to think that I am different. That is their problem and maybe they should reevaluate what really changed.

And yes, calling me a "name" when it is unnecessary is a personal attack. In fact it is basically the definition of it.

personal attack (plural personal attacks)

  1. Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comments.
Okay thats fine. But honestly you and I have never had a problem. Whether or not I sign into sparta has nothing to do with this. I was just saying that Jess was doing her job. 
I don't have any issue with you, and this has nothing to do with Sparta, but honestly what you posted to Jess was wrong. She has never been biased. So you telling her it has to do with people of Sparta is wrong. 
You may be the same, I may be too. I haven't been here or to Sparta enough lately to even care. But what you said to her was imo not cool. Sorry that we disagree...but its just how I feel!


This site is not life or death for me, so thanks for the definition. Way to be an adult. I am over this conversation.
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#79 | 650 days ago

This is all im going to say on the subject but i think its an interesting observation....

GiFriday is full of gifs of women in varying states of undress....Breasturday is full of women in varying states of undress...but Thong Thursday is off the table because of women in varying states of undress??? 

*shakes head*
#80 | 650 days ago

So, if i am reading this right, we can have a male in a thong as long as his nips are covered...is that right?
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#81 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
So, if i am reading this right, we can have a male in a thong as long as his nips are covered...is that right?
Guys nips dont  have to be covered.  Post your dudes.  No one is stopping you...
#82 | 650 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
So let me see if I have this correct. I am wrong in my opinion that some people are given more slack than others. However 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 over 24 hours later and the personal attack is still unedited and there, Sure the person in a later post claims that they "meant" acting like a jerk not being a jerk. But the attack is still allowed to remain unedited. I see how I am wrong in my opinion that some are given more slack than others now. Thanks!

And another Q'ers CoC violation was edited in less than an hour.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#83 | 650 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Jess)


I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#84 | 650 days ago

I have used up 99% of my alloted internet usage for the month.  It resets on Monday, so I am posting here as if I post in Friday's gifriday F/E I would use up the rest of it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#85 | 650 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Guys nips dont  have to be covered.  Post your dudes.  No one is stopping you...
Geesh, who gave you a dress wedgie? I was just trying to get information.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#86 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Geesh, who gave you a dress wedgie? I was just trying to get information.
LOL..i dont have a dress wedgie.  My tampon is a little crooked..but no wedgie.   And i was just letting you know that guy nips are perfectly cool.
#87 | 650 days ago

OK a few things -

Actually good debate regarding skin related stuff...there were certain guidelines we were following as far as where/when that kind of stuff could be posted that were set in place a few years ago. The site has since come under new ownership/management, and that was something that hadn't been covered/discussed yet. Dan (Dan_B) and I have had talks and as long as things are within the code of conduct it's ok to post them. Remember to be respectful to the poll creator though. If anyone has any questions they don't think I can answer or would rather not come to me about, Dan is available to clarify as well.

We also discussed some other stuff, which is being/has been addressed. 
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#88 | 650 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
This is all im going to say on the subject but i think its an interesting observation....

GiFriday is full of gifs of women in varying states of undress....Breasturday is full of women in varying states of undress...but Thong Thursday is off the table because of women in varying states of undress??? 

*shakes head*
I think that the thong issue shows a lot more skin than a cropped belly shirt or even bikinis in most cases, that was my original thought behind that. Like I said - I wasn't trying to be a jerk. See my post #87 for further clarification on that stuff though.
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...  
#89 | 650 days ago

Jess wrote:
OK a few things -

Actually good debate regarding skin related stuff...there were certain guidelines we were following as far as where/when that kind of stuff could be posted that were set in place a few years ago. The site has since come under new ownership/management, and that was something that hadn't been covered/discussed yet. Dan (Dan_B) and I have had talks and as long as things are within the code of conduct it's ok to post them. Remember to be respectful to the poll creator though. If anyone has any questions they don't think I can answer or would rather not come to me about, Dan is available to clarify as well.

We also discussed some other stuff, which is being/has been addressed. 
Well, (you knew I was gonna reply, come on) I had to go see who this Dan_B person was. I hope he doesn't get offended but he looks like a student, you know, younger than 30. How much power does he have, do I need to be worried of getting a nice little letter? Good to know, thank you for the information. You do an AWESOME job!!!! (I don't care what anyone says) yes
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#90 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Well, (you knew I was gonna reply, come on) I had to go see who this Dan_B person was. I hope he doesn't get offended but he looks like a student, you know, younger than 30. How much power does he have, do I need to be worried of getting a nice little letter? Good to know, thank you for the information. You do an AWESOME job!!!! (I don't care what anyone says) yes
Kiss ass much?
#91 | 650 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Kiss ass much?
jealous it's not yours? :P
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#92 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
jealous it's not yours? :P
Its not my ass that needs kissing.
#93 | 650 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Its not my ass that needs kissing.
then quit complaining...
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#94 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
then quit complaining...
(I believe what you mean to tell him was "STFU!"
#95 | 650 days ago

That definitely made for interesting reading!
That's all she wrote...  
#96 | 650 days ago

I got something for you to kiss too.
#97 | 650 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I got something for you to kiss too.
pass
#98 | 650 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
(I believe what you mean to tell him was "STFU!"
lol, really I like when he talks durty to me, it makes me feel spayshell!
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#99 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
lol, really I like when he talks durty to me, it makes me feel spayshell!
...and forget how to spell.
#100 | 650 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
lol, really I like when he talks durty to me, it makes me feel spayshell!
...which is why you must respond in kind.
#101 | 650 days ago

post #101   
 
#carryon
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#102 | 650 days ago

icfeet wrote:
I call blowing beverage through nose "fog-nozzling"
i called it a F***ing mess on the front of my shirt
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  
#103 | 650 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
So let me see if I have this correct. I am wrong in my opinion that some people are given more slack than others. However 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 over 24 hours later and the personal attack is still unedited and there, Sure the person in a later post claims that they "meant" acting like a jerk not being a jerk. But the attack is still allowed to remain unedited. I see how I am wrong in my opinion that some are given more slack than others now. Thanks!

And another Q'ers CoC violation was edited in less than an hour.
Which has been my beef for a while....no
#104 | 649 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Which has been my beef for a while....no
Some people have been saying it for 2 years, funny how the attack has yet to be deleted or edited nearly 24 hours later.  But there is no favoritism, I was told the situation has been "dealt with," sure it was.
 
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
0 opinions | 1 comment | Last by -
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 20 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 18 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Kenne