Skip to Next Poll »
8
Your Filter's FUBAR: Quote the Classics Edition
Your Filter's FUBAR:  Quote the Classics Edition Photo

It's Breasturday.  Do whatchoo do.
| Closed on 01/14/13 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
12 Fans 
0%a. Say "hello" to my little friend.
8%b. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
17%c. Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!
17%d. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
25%e. Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?
25%f. Toga! Toga!
8%g. Beans! Beans!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 646 days ago


We noticed that all the waiters in this New York restaurant carried two spoons in their vest pocket. Naturally, we were curious. We asked a waiter why.

'Sir, as a result of an efficiency study by the management, it was determined that the most frequently dropped silverware item was a spoon. Therefore, all the waiters carry two spoons so that the item can be instantly replaced.' As he was explaining that we noticed a string hanging out of the fly of his pants. So, we asked about that.

'Sir, that's another efficiency study result. When we have to go to the bathroom, we use the string to pull ourselves out and aim. Therefore, we do not have to stop to wash our hands.' We replied, 'I understand how you can get yourself out and aim, but how do you get yourself back in.' 'Well,' replied the waiter, 'I don't know about the other guys, but I use the two spoons!'


indecision
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.  
  
28 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 646 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)




If you focus on the actions of others and allow them to constantly upset you, then you are handing your peace over to them and allowing them to control you.--D.G.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!  
#2 | 646 days ago

Toga! Toga!  
#3 | 646 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Today marks one year cigarette free! Speaking of smoking....

Hayden - Images Gallery
Toga! Toga!  
#4 | 646 days ago

I'm working late all weekend, yay me! :/  I got my Christmas shopping done last night.  I'm hearing that one of the teachers in CT yesterday died a hero.  She hid her students in the cabinets and closet.  When the gunman came to her classroom she told him her students were in the gym.  He gunned her down and moved on, thanks to her quick thinking her class survived.
Toga! Toga!  
#5 | 646 days ago


We noticed that all the waiters in this New York restaurant carried two spoons in their vest pocket. Naturally, we were curious. We asked a waiter why.

'Sir, as a result of an efficiency study by the management, it was determined that the most frequently dropped silverware item was a spoon. Therefore, all the waiters carry two spoons so that the item can be instantly replaced.' As he was explaining that we noticed a string hanging out of the fly of his pants. So, we asked about that.

'Sir, that's another efficiency study result. When we have to go to the bathroom, we use the string to pull ourselves out and aim. Therefore, we do not have to stop to wash our hands.' We replied, 'I understand how you can get yourself out and aim, but how do you get yourself back in.' 'Well,' replied the waiter, 'I don't know about the other guys, but I use the two spoons!'


indecision
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.  
#6 | 646 days ago

Toga! Toga!  
#7 | 646 days ago

kramer wrote:
I'm working late all weekend, yay me! :/  I got my Christmas shopping done last night.  I'm hearing that one of the teachers in CT yesterday died a hero.  She hid her students in the cabinets and closet.  When the gunman came to her classroom she told him her students were in the gym.  He gunned her down and moved on, thanks to her quick thinking her class survived.
So sad that 20 children had to die because there is no real mental health facilities in this country to deal with what he had.
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?   
#8 | 646 days ago

Chane Behanan is a beast.  That is all.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!  
#9 | 646 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
broken heartenlightened
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?   
#10 | 646 days ago

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!  
#11 | 646 days ago

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!  
#12 | 646 days ago

kramer wrote:
I'm working late all weekend, yay me! :/  I got my Christmas shopping done last night.  I'm hearing that one of the teachers in CT yesterday died a hero.  She hid her students in the cabinets and closet.  When the gunman came to her classroom she told him her students were in the gym.  He gunned her down and moved on, thanks to her quick thinking her class survived.
Yes...she was only 27.  I've always heard there's Angels walking this earth disguised as people.  May she rest in the arms of the angels. God love her.
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!  
#13 | 646 days ago

 
“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” 
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?   
#14 | 645 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
LOL
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!  
#15 | 645 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:




If you focus on the actions of others and allow them to constantly upset you, then you are handing your peace over to them and allowing them to control you.--D.G.
So very true!
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!  
#16 | 645 days ago

anthonyrichardlouisnaught wrote:
So sad that 20 children had to die because there is no real mental health facilities in this country to deal with what he had.
Oh yes there is.  If his mother thought he really had a problem she could've called the nice young men in the clean white coats to take him away (ha ha he he ho ho).  People who do have mental health issues aren't going to check themselves into a facility, someone else has to.  Wrong again, genius.
Toga! Toga!  
#17 | 645 days ago

kramer wrote:
Oh yes there is.  If his mother thought he really had a problem she could've called the nice young men in the clean white coats to take him away (ha ha he he ho ho).  People who do have mental health issues aren't going to check themselves into a facility, someone else has to.  Wrong again, genius.
Could she afford it? Did she have insurance that would cover that? If not, who pays for it?

It's not as simple as you make it out to be.
#18 | 645 days ago



Toga! Toga!  
#19 | 645 days ago

(Edited by kramer)
Eric_ wrote:
Could she afford it? Did she have insurance that would cover that? If not, who pays for it?

It's not as simple as you make it out to be.
What I'm saying is the sick person isn't going to check into the mental hospital himself, and you know that's true, they won't ever admit they're sick.  I also don't buy the BS that he was mentally ill.  It's not like he just randomly drove somewhere.  He killed his mother, then drove specifically to the school where she taught, went straight to the principal's office...he had a plan.  Mentally ill people don't plan things out that way, he knew what he was doing.
Toga! Toga!  
#20 | 645 days ago

kramer wrote:
What I'm saying is the sick person isn't going to check into the mental hospital himself, and you know that's true, they won't ever admit they're sick.  I also don't buy the BS that he was mentally ill.  It's not like he just randomly drove somewhere.  He killed his mother, then drove specifically to the school where she taught, went straight to the principal's office...he had a plan.  Mentally ill people don't plan things out that way, he knew what he was doing.
sticking my nose in...reports are saying he might of had a form of Autism...Aspergers or something else not defined....
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?   
#21 | 645 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
Pervasive development disorder, not otherwise specified.

And on that note, if a discussion concerning the school shooting is going to continue, please create another thread for it.  Thanks.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!  
#22 | 645 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
sticking my nose in...reports are saying he might of had a form of Autism...Aspergers or something else not defined....
At his age they would've known whether he had autism or not, it isn't "might have had."  If they're not sure, shame on the parents for never pursuing it further if they thought he really did have something wrong with them.  I know it might get pricey with seeing specialists, but if I thought my kid had a mental illness, I'd want to know!
Toga! Toga!  
#23 | 645 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Pervasive development disorder, not otherwise specified.

And on that note, if a discussion concerning the school shooting is going to continue, please create another thread for it.  Thanks.
I'm sowwy.sad
Toga! Toga!  
#24 | 645 days ago

Moving on..I have been relatively alcohol free for 30 days (not going into it)...We had karaoke night at the house last night and I am seriously thinking I need to film my boys. They are not the greatest of singers but what they lack in that department they make up in showmanship. the only thing that keeps me from putting them on Utube is I don't want to end of on some talk show in in 10 years!
I had (going to bore you YES) a storm trooper (complete costume) singing Love Reign on Me, Mario sang Adored and a couple of transformers sang  Should've Listened...there were other songs but it was a good time all around. They are learning the words to a couple of Daughtry songs..Joshua does a mean Thunderstruck, he has the scream down to a tee. Go Teams!
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?   
#25 | 645 days ago

Daughter is babysitting, son still in camp.  The house is MINE! (never happens) 

I'm baking and watching football.  Butter tarts and shortbread cookies.

I'm strangely excited for the finale of Survivor tonight.  I've watched the show off and on over the years, but for some reason have actually followed it quite closely this year.  

I got my daughter the present she wanted most for Christmas - an alarm clock she can dock her iPhone to.  I didn't buy the first one I saw, which I do all too often, and found the best one Friday night.  It is small enough to fit on her shelf by her bed, with dual speakers and a radio built in.  I think she will be happy with it.

I get to pick up my new TV on Tuesday.  good thing cuz this piece of crap won't stay on.
#26 | 645 days ago

TV Died a final death this afternoon.  I've been able to fool it into thinking it wants to work for a while now, but today it will not stay on.  Right now watching President Obama speak at the Memorial Service, waiting for Survivor.  

My question is, when did the Memorial service turn into a political speech?  I'm disappointed that he is not speaking about the lives lost, the children and the adults who fought to save them.  Instead he is speaking about what needs to be done to prevent it from happening again.  I'm disappointed.

Sorry, Christi, I won't say anything more.  I certainly didn't mean to reintroduce the subject of politics, only say that I believe the MEMORIAL service should be exactly that.
#27 | 644 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
TV Died a final death this afternoon.  I've been able to fool it into thinking it wants to work for a while now, but today it will not stay on.  Right now watching President Obama speak at the Memorial Service, waiting for Survivor.  

My question is, when did the Memorial service turn into a political speech?  I'm disappointed that he is not speaking about the lives lost, the children and the adults who fought to save them.  Instead he is speaking about what needs to be done to prevent it from happening again.  I'm disappointed.

Sorry, Christi, I won't say anything more.  I certainly didn't mean to reintroduce the subject of politics, only say that I believe the MEMORIAL service should be exactly that.
Who won fan favorite?  DVR ran short.
Toga! Toga!  
#28 | 644 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Who won fan favorite?  DVR ran short.
Lisa.  Malcolm was apparently leading for quite a while, then about the time her brother showed up, Lisa pulled into the lead and stayed there.  She was surprised, but so grateful.  

Looks like several competitors will be back for other seasons, no?

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
2 opinions | 16 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
8 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
6 opinions | 28 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31