Skip to Next Poll »
15
F/E 12/31

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


Congrats on making it to the final filter of the year. I've had about an hour worth of sleep, but it's fine. I can't wait to go back to bed though. I have yet to watch the finale of House, iCarly, or the last ep of TWD. I may do that tonight or tomorrow, I may not. I did watch the courtroom Always Sunny, and it was pretty perfect; probably my fave this season. Another thing I hate about the end of the NFL season is the end of The League. Dammit. I didn't watch that finale yet either but I saw the Krampus episode before it. Greatness....Oh Taco.... and Jeff Goldblum. I'm sad it's gone already.

I really enjoyed football yesterday.

Anyway, drink at home. Be safe. Don't kiss anyone unless you want them around all year. 
Also, I am accepting end of the year cash donations.
I miss old and black mike.

| Closed on 01/17/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
16 Fans 
25%a. Merry New Year!...
13%b. Together we make more noise than Clash of the Titans...
19%c. I want you to show me...
0%d. Pepper Potts...
6%e. I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...
19%f. Horny Bull...
19%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 473 days ago

Oh hi, I didn't see you there

It was like a damn ghost town coming into work this morning and it has been quite quiet since I've been in.  I'm definitely thinking this day will end early and I may have to catch a matinee showing this afternoon.. Django perhaps?

How about those Broncos? 

Today is not a good day to be an NFL coach or GM

I have an easy time seeing every wild card team winning next week

I think I'm gonna go see the Pompei exhibit at the museum of nature and science tomorrow

My nephew started walking yesterday

I don't feel like going into detail about anything today

Olive Garden lunch to go may be the best deal ever.. You can get 3 meals for $8, it's crazy pills

Fireball Whiskey

I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...  
  
33 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 473 days ago

Happy New Years Eve everybody.  smiley




Ok, I'm off to work. You guys have a great day.   If I don't see you all later, have a blast tonight, make a great resolution you don't plan on keeping, and be safe. 



And thank's for helping to make 2012 a great year for me.  I truly love you all. heart
Together we make more noise than Clash of the Titans...  
#2 | 473 days ago

Off to work.  Gonna be another insane asylum day, but again, it will go fast.  My son was supposed to get paid today, because tomorrow is his normal payday, but it is a Stat holiday.  He phoned the company to find out what's going on and was told, due to the Stat holiday, he won't actually be paid until the 4th.  He goes back to camp on the 2nd.  He's depressed because he wanted to get a  new computer with this paycheck.  We've worked out a plan, so I'll fill you in when I get back.

Have a great day all, don't drink and drive, and Yay Redskins!!!!!
Together we make more noise than Clash of the Titans...  
#3 | 473 days ago

Oh hi, I didn't see you there

It was like a damn ghost town coming into work this morning and it has been quite quiet since I've been in.  I'm definitely thinking this day will end early and I may have to catch a matinee showing this afternoon.. Django perhaps?

How about those Broncos? 

Today is not a good day to be an NFL coach or GM

I have an easy time seeing every wild card team winning next week

I think I'm gonna go see the Pompei exhibit at the museum of nature and science tomorrow

My nephew started walking yesterday

I don't feel like going into detail about anything today

Olive Garden lunch to go may be the best deal ever.. You can get 3 meals for $8, it's crazy pills

Fireball Whiskey

I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...  
#4 | 473 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
To all of you:  I need to be more productive at work and spend less time on here, so today will be my last day on here for the year.

I will return at the start of the New Year.  Thank You for understanding.  I will miss you all, dearly!  wink


Since I have been perceived a Perv! Why not go out with a bang! 
Ladies, I have a brilliant Halloween costume for you for 2013........I give you GARFIELD!





I want you to show me...  
#5 | 473 days ago

with a band?!

#6 | 473 days ago

This NFL stuff is nutty, wow. 5 down so far with more to come. Also Peterson is a terminator.
Beans...  
#7 | 473 days ago

Almost for got: KimYe's baby. Hilarity ensues.
Beans...  
#8 | 473 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Almost for got: KimYe's baby. Hilarity ensues.
Yeah, that kid is going to be one f**ked up child!   smh!



I want you to show me...  
#9 | 473 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
with a band?!

Yes, with a band.......and today's band is JANE'S ADDICTION!  laugh


I swear there is some kind of autocorrect thingy going on, on here.....the letter D is 2 spaces away from the G......I'm pretty certain that I didn't type BAND.   ugh frown
I want you to show me...  
#10 | 473 days ago

We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

Oh, We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us
And welcome us all, yeah
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown (final countdown).

Oh...oh

The final countdown.

Oh...oh

It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown. (final countdown)

It's the final countdown
We're leaving together
The final countdown
We'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown (final countdown)
Oh, it's the final countdown.
#11 | 473 days ago

(Edited by AlwaysSunshine)
Thread-bombing double post.
#12 | 473 days ago

There are some great stories with a lot of the teams who have made it to the playoffs. Cool year for football. I need the Falcons (who should not have played their starters yesterday, IMHO) to win 3 more. 

I need Alabama to beat Notre Dame. Mostly because I like them, but also to show that teams who drop a game during the season deserve to be in a playoff system.

Braves, sign a left fielder. Come on, already.

Christmas is gone, I made it through and still have some pesos in the pocket. Debit free... I am coming after you in 2013.

Hope 2013 is a great for all. Best wishes to all your teams 'cept when they play mine.

Later.
Beans...  
#13 | 473 days ago

so is 1600 Penn supposed to be a prequel or sequel to Independence Day?
I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...  
#14 | 473 days ago

Ok.  So my mom and I got into world war 3 a couple of months ago because I "don't call her enough."  I asked her how often is "enough."  She narrowed it down to once a week.  Now, today, it's every couple of days.  I don't think I can call her every couple of days without reaching through my cell phone and punching her in the throat.  She didn't even bother to tell me that my godfather died two days ago.  Luckily, his daughter already took care of that.  Yet, I got to hear the same stories I always get to hear about her neighbors.  "You know David moved, right?"  Yes, mom.  He moved seven months ago.  Sheesh.
#15 | 473 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
To all of you:  I need to be more productive at work and spend less time on here, so today will be my last day on here for the year.

I will return at the start of the New Year.  Thank You for understanding.  I will miss you all, dearly!  wink


Since I have been perceived a Perv! Why not go out with a bang! 
Ladies, I have a brilliant Halloween costume for you for 2013........I give you GARFIELD!





yes u have to be more productive so tha u can make your own nfl team
#16 | 473 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
so is 1600 Penn supposed to be a prequel or sequel to Independence Day?
Somehow it's probably both.
Beans...  
#17 | 473 days ago

Sookie  (Melissa McCarthy) from Gilmore Girls is going to be the Zach Galdkfjjalkdfjksdjfj  of 2013. 
Merry New Year!...  
#18 | 473 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Sookie  (Melissa McCarthy) from Gilmore Girls is going to be the Zach Galdkfjjalkdfjksdjfj  of 2013. 
I thought she was already the Zach Galifianakis of 2011
I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...  
#19 | 473 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I thought she was already the Zach Galifianakis of 2011
OH....no doubt; however, 2013 is when her post Bridesmaids movies (all ....if the trailers I've seen are any indication, all 100 of them) come out. (I'll probably end up seeing all of them. Shut up. Well...maybe just the one with Jason Bateman (LOVE him))
Merry New Year!...  
#20 | 473 days ago


Hello Q'uers !


Q NFL Pick Em League Season 2  - has come to an end and congrats to DallasFan55 (Linda) on winning the league with total of 172 correct NFL winners !  (PM me linda so can get the 50 dead presidents prize out to you)



NFL coaches are now falling like flies indecision

Norv Turner 
Chan Gailey
Pat Shurmur
Lovie Smith
Romeo Crennel 

Rex holds on to his job in Jets land the Gm takes the fall , guess that's no shocker. Romeo sure didnt have a lot to work with in KC for a one season run. Gailey and Shurmur well prob shouldn't of been nfl head coaches to begin with so hard to say them being let go is a shock. Lovie just continued to coach like Jim Mora in the 80's-90's style of football and well just doesn't work anymore. Norv has been on cusp of being fired now for 2-3 yrs so "finally" SD gets a new coach. 


The NFL playoffs do have some interesting matchups and some new blood atleast from the last 4-5 yrs. Should be quite interesting and congrats to those whose teams are in ! 
Merry New Year!...  
#21 | 473 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Ok.  So my mom and I got into world war 3 a couple of months ago because I "don't call her enough."  I asked her how often is "enough."  She narrowed it down to once a week.  Now, today, it's every couple of days.  I don't think I can call her every couple of days without reaching through my cell phone and punching her in the throat.  She didn't even bother to tell me that my godfather died two days ago.  Luckily, his daughter already took care of that.  Yet, I got to hear the same stories I always get to hear about her neighbors.  "You know David moved, right?"  Yes, mom.  He moved seven months ago.  Sheesh.
I still think your mother and mine are sisters. Mine old me Christmas Day about my two uncles dying, one a year ago and the other one and a half ago. She neglected to tell me about my nephew finally landing the job he wanted  two days before Christmas. 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
posted with my phone from work
Together we make more noise than Clash of the Titans...  
#22 | 473 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

Hello Q'uers !


Q NFL Pick Em League Season 2  - has come to an end and congrats to DallasFan55 (Linda) on winning the league with total of 172 correct NFL winners !  (PM me linda so can get the 50 dead presidents prize out to you)



NFL coaches are now falling like flies indecision

Norv Turner 
Chan Gailey
Pat Shurmur
Lovie Smith
Romeo Crennel 

Rex holds on to his job in Jets land the Gm takes the fall , guess that's no shocker. Romeo sure didnt have a lot to work with in KC for a one season run. Gailey and Shurmur well prob shouldn't of been nfl head coaches to begin with so hard to say them being let go is a shock. Lovie just continued to coach like Jim Mora in the 80's-90's style of football and well just doesn't work anymore. Norv has been on cusp of being fired now for 2-3 yrs so "finally" SD gets a new coach. 


The NFL playoffs do have some interesting matchups and some new blood atleast from the last 4-5 yrs. Should be quite interesting and congrats to those whose teams are in ! 
And now Whizzing C**t is out of the job finally, even though it wasn't entirely his fault, the Cardinals need an offensive line and quality quarterback.
#23 | 473 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Almost for got: KimYe's baby. Hilarity ensues.
I do wish we could chat longer, but I知 having an old friend for dinner...  
#24 | 473 days ago

I wish this was a GIF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU   laugh

Be safe and have a Happy New Year!

From Ellen Goodman:
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.....
Merry New Year!...  
#25 | 473 days ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN 2013!!
#26 | 473 days ago

be safe people.  remember... don't drink and drive, don't even putt.    HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS
Horny Bull...  
#27 | 473 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Ok.  So my mom and I got into world war 3 a couple of months ago because I "don't call her enough."  I asked her how often is "enough."  She narrowed it down to once a week.  Now, today, it's every couple of days.  I don't think I can call her every couple of days without reaching through my cell phone and punching her in the throat.  She didn't even bother to tell me that my godfather died two days ago.  Luckily, his daughter already took care of that.  Yet, I got to hear the same stories I always get to hear about her neighbors.  "You know David moved, right?"  Yes, mom.  He moved seven months ago.  Sheesh.
It took my mom many years to snap back to "real time" after my father died. 
Drove me crazy.   PTSD.   Every one of you are going through it in one way or another.  
Hugs to you!!  heart

PS    Don't pray for patience.   It will get tested.
Merry New Year!...  
#28 | 473 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
It took my mom many years to snap back to "real time" after my father died. 
Drove me crazy.   PTSD.   Every one of you are going through it in one way or another.  
Hugs to you!!  heart

PS    Don't pray for patience.   It will get tested.
His death has shaken the very foundations of everything I've ever believed in, so I'm sure you're right.  He was the buffer between my mom and I.  Now we both just want to kill each other. 

Time to master the art of deep breathing.
#29 | 473 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Um, I've been enamored with Jason Bateman since the Hogan Family... I think that was the first time I saw him, so I was standing in Target the other day wondering why in the hell I've never seen Arrested Development. I'm assuming that it was on during the adult formative years and I couldn't find the time, but I'm pretty sure it has to be great for no other reason than him. I need to add it to the queue.
#30 | 473 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Um, I've been enamored with Jason Bateman since the Hogan Family... I think that was the first time I saw him, so I was standing in Target the other day wondering why in the hell I've never seen Arrested Development. I'm assuming that it was on during the adult formative years and I couldn't find the time, but I'm pretty sure it has to be great for no other reason than him. I need to add it to the queue.
Arrested Development is my favorite show along with Sunny, but it's the other characters that make it funny, Bateman's character is the only sensible and normal one of the cast.
#31 | 473 days ago

My road home was completely drifted over, all across the road, with snow.  I know there are a few New Years Eve parties out this way, so  I really hope everyone travelling out here takes care and doesn't try to drive home.  I KNOW our road crews won't be out clearing the highways.

My son got his computer.  He is busy setting it up now.  I am an awesome mom. angel
Together we make more noise than Clash of the Titans...  
#32 | 472 days ago

Happy New Year Q!
I want you to show me...  
#33 | 472 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Arrested Development is my favorite show along with Sunny, but it's the other characters that make it funny, Bateman's character is the only sensible and normal one of the cast.
Aww, he's my fave already!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 7 comments | Last by woody050681
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
108 opinions | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
5 opinions | 21 comments | Last by JenX63