Skip to Next Poll »
12
F/E 1/17
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Livestrong.

(i just got back from the future)
| Closed on 02/02/13 at 08:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
17 Fans 
0%a. Boom.
0%b. You'll shoot yer eye out, kid!...
12%c. Go, get your freak on...
18%d. Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...
29%e. All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...
18%f. Lemon drops....
24%g. Beans!...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 559 days ago

As if the Lance Armstrong interview was coming 10 years after it was relevant wasn't bad enough, Oprah decides to sit on it for 3 days, and the best sports story in a god knows how long comes up in between.  I know what I won't be watching tonight.  Plus Jim Jefferies new show starts on FX tonight

In my mind, there's a developing a news story where Brent Musberger is telling Herbstreit on an open mic that Manti Te'o's girlfriend tastes like honey nut cheerios

I don't have much else.  I have to contact a PI firm to do some research for me
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
  
30 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 559 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Happy 43rd Birthday, Jeremy Roenick!

2 more days until the Puck drops!  yes



Just read where the Te'o interview with ESPN, for today, has been cancelled. -  Personally, I wish the media would leave this alone. What business is it of ours about this whole story?  And, if he was involved in this hoax/lie, then he needs to go and get psychiatric help. There was even 1 radio station questioning whether he is secretly gay and that this story was somehow made up to cover his sexuality? Really?!?!  Whatever!  It's none of our business......I know one thing, the Golden Doming Haters are loving all of this......be careful, and you know who you are.....Karma is a Bitch!  Leave the guy alone. It's not like he killed someone or took steroids and won a bunch of racing awards. And, if he didn't have anything to do with this, a lot of people need to apologize for the crap they are saying!  Either way, I feel sorry for the guy.  A lot of people need to look in the mirror before making fun and criticizing others.

So, apparently, this billboard can be found in the Boston area......funny to the NE fans, motivation for the RAVENS football team!





Enjoy your day!

Go, get your freak on...  
#2 | 559 days ago

As if the Lance Armstrong interview was coming 10 years after it was relevant wasn't bad enough, Oprah decides to sit on it for 3 days, and the best sports story in a god knows how long comes up in between.  I know what I won't be watching tonight.  Plus Jim Jefferies new show starts on FX tonight

In my mind, there's a developing a news story where Brent Musberger is telling Herbstreit on an open mic that Manti Te'o's girlfriend tastes like honey nut cheerios

I don't have much else.  I have to contact a PI firm to do some research for me
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
#3 | 559 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Happy 43rd Birthday, Jeremy Roenick!

2 more days until the Puck drops!  yes



Just read where the Te'o interview with ESPN, for today, has been cancelled. -  Personally, I wish the media would leave this alone. What business is it of ours about this whole story?  And, if he was involved in this hoax/lie, then he needs to go and get psychiatric help. There was even 1 radio station questioning whether he is secretly gay and that this story was somehow made up to cover his sexuality? Really?!?!  Whatever!  It's none of our business......I know one thing, the Golden Doming Haters are loving all of this......be careful, and you know who you are.....Karma is a Bitch!  Leave the guy alone. It's not like he killed someone or took steroids and won a bunch of racing awards. And, if he didn't have anything to do with this, a lot of people need to apologize for the crap they are saying!  Either way, I feel sorry for the guy.  A lot of people need to look in the mirror before making fun and criticizing others.

So, apparently, this billboard can be found in the Boston area......funny to the NE fans, motivation for the RAVENS football team!





Enjoy your day!

there are about 500 outlets in one way shape or form saying he's an english cigarette..
The thing that makes this story interesting is the fact that it really appears he was in on this.  Talk about karma. Making up a story about a girlfriend dying of Leukemia so you can get more publicity and Heisman votes is seriously f*cked.  But at the same time, I don't care about Notre Dame but can see why Notre Dame fans can't look at this as anything other than an attack on the university or Te'o.  If you put the p*ssy up on a pedestal for long enough, you don't believe it can ever do anything wrong or hurtful to you
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
#4 | 559 days ago

This is the leader in clubhouse right now...



Also this dazzling gem went unnoticed yesterday. This fandamtastic article in the NY Times about Lohan hints at it in passing.

QMZ will stay with all this WTF-ery as warranted.
Beans!...  
#5 | 559 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Happy 43rd Birthday, Jeremy Roenick!

2 more days until the Puck drops!  yes



Just read where the Te'o interview with ESPN, for today, has been cancelled. -  Personally, I wish the media would leave this alone. What business is it of ours about this whole story?  And, if he was involved in this hoax/lie, then he needs to go and get psychiatric help. There was even 1 radio station questioning whether he is secretly gay and that this story was somehow made up to cover his sexuality? Really?!?!  Whatever!  It's none of our business......I know one thing, the Golden Doming Haters are loving all of this......be careful, and you know who you are.....Karma is a Bitch!  Leave the guy alone. It's not like he killed someone or took steroids and won a bunch of racing awards. And, if he didn't have anything to do with this, a lot of people need to apologize for the crap they are saying!  Either way, I feel sorry for the guy.  A lot of people need to look in the mirror before making fun and criticizing others.

So, apparently, this billboard can be found in the Boston area......funny to the NE fans, motivation for the RAVENS football team!





Enjoy your day!

As a Golden Dome Hater myself, let me remind you I am a fan of The U. This is giggleriffic compared to their shenanigans. If he was a 'Cane he wouldn't be covering up a possible lie, he'd be covering up a possible murder. Deadspin would be looking for a body, not just a smoking gun.
Beans!...  
#6 | 559 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
This is the leader in clubhouse right now...



Also this dazzling gem went unnoticed yesterday. This fandamtastic article in the NY Times about Lohan hints at it in passing.

QMZ will stay with all this WTF-ery as warranted.
evidently I'm not the only one who saw the kaiser soze connection

and I agree with you about a situation at the U.. It's more fun clowning on a situation when there's no dead body involved
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
#7 | 559 days ago

     Just read online that Bart Scott of the Jets thinks that the NY media treats the Jets differently than the Giants?  In his term, they are more aggresive towards Jets coverage?  Really Bart?  You don't think that Rex Ryan and the rest of the team asked for this by being brash, obnoxious and boisterous at every moment?
    
Lemon drops....  
#8 | 559 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
there are about 500 outlets in one way shape or form saying he's an english cigarette..
The thing that makes this story interesting is the fact that it really appears he was in on this.  Talk about karma. Making up a story about a girlfriend dying of Leukemia so you can get more publicity and Heisman votes is seriously f*cked.  But at the same time, I don't care about Notre Dame but can see why Notre Dame fans can't look at this as anything other than an attack on the university or Te'o.  If you put the p*ssy up on a pedestal for long enough, you don't believe it can ever do anything wrong or hurtful to you
That's really sad and sick if he was in on it.

The man obviously needs to seek some help.  I mean, his grandmother just passed, why make up a story to add to that drama?  If he needed the motivation, he could of just used that.

I am indifferent when it comes to ND, so, I'm not looking to defend him or the school as much as the fact that I really don't care because it doesn't affect my day-to-day life and all it is, is more drama and gossip to report on someone or some institute that doesn't play a part oF my life, which, I know is the job of the media and it feeds into people that enjoy the tragic gossip crap.

Oh well frown
Go, get your freak on...  
#9 | 559 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
Nick__ wrote:
That's really sad and sick if he was in on it.

The man obviously needs to seek some help.  I mean, his grandmother just passed, why make up a story to add to that drama?  If he needed the motivation, he could of just used that.

I am indifferent when it comes to ND, so, I'm not looking to defend him or the school as much as the fact that I really don't care because it doesn't affect my day-to-day life and all it is, is more drama and gossip to report on someone or some institute that doesn't play a part oF my life, which, I know is the job of the media and it feeds into people that enjoy the tragic gossip crap.

Oh well frown
it's been going on for a lot longer than just after his grandma passed away.

And I love sports and some entertainment gossip.  My life is way too boring


***Edit*** - yeah!!!! now we have some taiwanese animation to go along with the story
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
#10 | 559 days ago

Afternoon Q'ers!  I'm selling girl scout cookies for my grand niece...I'll try not to eat too many of em

Not much going on...cept patients don't want to pay their freaking deductibles this year....WTF?  Oh well....I know where they live!!!

Today's pic...



Enjoy! (I miss Thursday night football, by the way)
Beans!...  
#11 | 559 days ago

I say give the dude a break...i have fake girlfriends all the time.  Just this morning Jennifer Lawrence was my girlfriend for about 45 seconds.
#12 | 559 days ago

Q'rs
I don't understand why, when I feel good physically my mind is a wreck. Just one day in sync would be great. I am so tired, it hurts to blink. I believe the worse decision I made was cutting back on my alcohol intake...never again
Stay...yeah just like that




PEACE
Go, get your freak on...  
#13 | 559 days ago

uhh Jen's "yeah just like that" made me think of:

"Would You Mind"

Baby would you mind touching me
Ever so slowly
You're making me quiver
Baby would you mind undressing me
Making me feel sexy
While in the moment

[Chorus:]
Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell you how much I've missed you
I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you, make love to you
And I'm gonna 
Kiss you, s**k you, taste you, r**e you
Feel you deep inside me ohh
I'm gonna
Kiss you, s**k you, taste you, r**e you,
Feel you, make you c** too

Baby would you mind kissing me
All over my body
You missed a spot - there
Baby would you mind tasting me
It's making me all j**cy
Feeling your lips on mine

[Chorus]

Baby would you mind coming inside of me
Letting your juices free
Deep in my passion

[Chorus]

so ,uhh yeah...thanks Jen.
#14 | 559 days ago

Hungover.

Went over to the neighbor's last night, the one whose husband died on Dec 29th.  We told stories for hours, laughed cried and drank.  

I can't believe the bizarreness that is the interwebs today.
Lemon drops....  
#15 | 559 days ago

Whatup?
      Chicken Parm sold out...today sux.
Lemon drops....  
#16 | 559 days ago

In two days, I'll miss the banner being raised at STaples. Vegas better be good to me. 
Beans!...  
#17 | 559 days ago

kteacher wrote:
In two days, I'll miss the banner being raised at STaples. Vegas better be good to me. 
Good luck!

The other night I had a dream I went to a Kings game, and I was looking for you! I never did find you but my dead aunt showed up. We watched the game. Kings won!! LOL
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#18 | 559 days ago

I just spent entirely too much money on a Seahawks knit sideline hat. And I'm not even sorry. Why? Because I make as much money as my husband and I'm not a shopper, that's why. Plus, I needed to make myself feel better that the Seahawks season is over.

I need to go to the post office.
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#19 | 559 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
That's really sad and sick if he was in on it.

The man obviously needs to seek some help.  I mean, his grandmother just passed, why make up a story to add to that drama?  If he needed the motivation, he could of just used that.

I am indifferent when it comes to ND, so, I'm not looking to defend him or the school as much as the fact that I really don't care because it doesn't affect my day-to-day life and all it is, is more drama and gossip to report on someone or some institute that doesn't play a part oF my life, which, I know is the job of the media and it feeds into people that enjoy the tragic gossip crap.

Oh well frown
This is a story for simple and obvious reasons:

1.) It's just bizarre, one of the more bizarre things I've ever heard of, and I'm guessing that's true of most.

2.) It's still unknown what Te'o knew and when. This matters because the dead girlfriend story was used for publicity purposes and may or may not have won his Heisman hype and votes.

3.) The regular media completely dropped the ball on this by not checking out the story at all. In the end, Te'o will be embarrassed but fine. Long term, what it means for sports media (which is almost as awful as political media) will be what to watch.

4.) In the last few years, a Notre Dame student died after falling off a tower while filming practice, and a student at a nearby school was allegedly raped by a Notre Dame football player who was never charged and ended up playing in the national title game. That young woman killed herself. Despite that, it's this has actually got the Notre Dame AD to hold a press conference. I guarantee you this is what the "Golden Dome Haters" (really? are you 12?) are mostly getting on Notre Dame about. The priorities shown by this university regarding this football program appear even more warped than it is most places.

5.) Nice useless hand wringing and judging of other people. I couldn't have done better.
#20 | 559 days ago

Did I also hear correctly that there was a fundraiser in her name or something too? That might have been just a rumor, but if that's also true... indecision
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#21 | 559 days ago

Today, I learned of a small, 70 something Chinese artist named Lily Yeh.  She goes into poor areas around the world and involves the community in creating art.  She went into Rwanda after the genocide and helped create a mosaic memorial  for the survivors.  I was in absolute tears.  She will be in Louisville in May to help create a work of art in an area where a vast majority of the city's violent crimes/murders take place.  Tonight, I signed up for the opportunity to work with her on this project.  I believe that the opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation.  I want to be a part of this project.  If you are interested in her work, her website is www.barefootartists.org.  If you do nothing else, visit the sight and look under the "projects" tab at the places this lady has visited and used her art to bring about change.  What I've seen and heard tonight has inspired me beyond words.
#22 | 559 days ago

#23 | 559 days ago

#24 | 559 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
I hate you for getting that song stuck in my head.

(Meme's funny though.)


All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#25 | 559 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Don't be ridickulas! Cousin Larry!...  
#26 | 559 days ago

Jess wrote:
I hate you for getting that song stuck in my head.

(Meme's funny though.)


lol
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#27 | 559 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
lol
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#28 | 559 days ago

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy...  
#29 | 559 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Why aren't the RESPECTS working?

You can click on Smart, Funny, Bold or PQ but not Respect and Respect doesn't tally if you hit any of the other options.
Go, get your freak on...  
#30 | 558 days ago

he had cancer in his testicles... I would think that would make anyone crazy at some point.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat