Skip to Next Poll »
14
I Don't Need To be Psychic... (Edited 02/05/13 11:32AM by kobe_lova)
...I am correct.

We haven't fought over the best sign in years... probably because it has been determined that Cancer is superior to all of the rest. You heard me. Anyway, I'm going to tell the characteristics of each astrological sign and you shall agree.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18) (these dates are from the internet) :  weird, serious, sneaky, a**hole.
Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20) :  emotional (but tries to hide it), smarter than most realize, underachieving, a**hole.
Aries (Mar 21-Apr 19):  athletic, adventure seeking, aggressive, a**hole.
Taurus (Apr 20-May 20):  liar!, sulkish, prone to alcoholism/addiction, fighter, (besides all that) fun people, a**hole ('cept Odd, maybe)
Gemini (May 21-Jun 20):  moody, snotty, chatty a**hole.
Cancer (Jun 21-Jul 22):  tempermental, quiet til they aren't :/ (I can't think of the word..volatile?), picky, quiet freak, loyal, insensitive, a**hole. (best sign of them all, though!)
Leo (Jul 23-Aug 22):  petty, loyal(ish), attention-seeking/loving, a**hole.
Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22):  self involved, judgmental, sensitive and don't know it, a**hole.
Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22):  I don't know many libras; dramatic, annoying, a**hole. (based on like 2 people)
Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21):  flighty, stressed, stubborn, a**hole.
Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21):  whiny (esp about their birth dates), fun to hang with, self-absorbed a**shole
Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19):  more whining about b'dates, people pleaser, patient to a fault, good lover, loyal in relationships.. which can lead to needy/clingy (ugh), a**hole.

Agree now.

Oh! (ffs) What's your sign?
| Closed on 02/15/13 at 08:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
19 Fans 
5%a. Agree!...
26%b. Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...
0%c. No, You're pure suck and fail...
26%d. Is everyone an a-hole?...
0%e. um, YES!..
11%f. Cancers do rule!...
11%g. Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...
0%h. I only like the internet geminis here, sowwy
21%i. Oh well...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 533 days ago

wow, you couldn't be more wrong. i'm self-involved, judgmental and i'm sensitive and do know it, you big meanie.

i'm off to go browse my facebook page to catch up on how awesome i am.
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  
  
47 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 533 days ago

yes
Cancers do rule!...  
#2 | 533 days ago

I agree that Pisces are emotional, but underachieving a holes?  Both Alexander Graham Bell and Albert Einstein are pisces and they seem to achieve a lot.
Is everyone an a-hole?...  
#3 | 533 days ago

huskerdoug2009 wrote:
I agree that Pisces are emotional, but underachieving a holes?  Both Alexander Graham Bell and Albert Einstein are pisces and they seem to achieve a lot.
Imagine what they could've done if they'd applied themselves.
#4 | 533 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
I am a chatty a**hole, I am NOT snotty!

edited to add :"Gemini is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign."
I got a way different explanation than you
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#5 | 533 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I am a chatty a**hole, I am NOT snotty!

edited to add :"Gemini is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign."
I got a way different explanation than you
snooty, maybe?


Ma'am, the internet can't tell you what I know. 
#6 | 533 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
snooty, maybe?


Ma'am, the internet can't tell you what I know. 
lol..wait, Did you just call me a snob? Am not.......
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#7 | 533 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
lol..wait, Did you just call me a snob? Am not.......
nuh uh
#8 | 533 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
nuh uh
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#9 | 533 days ago

wow, you couldn't be more wrong. i'm self-involved, judgmental and i'm sensitive and do know it, you big meanie.

i'm off to go browse my facebook page to catch up on how awesome i am.
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  
#10 | 533 days ago

  liar!, sulkish, prone to alcoholism/addiction, fighter, (besides all that) fun people, a**hole ('cept Odd, maybe)

yes
#11 | 533 days ago

Complete and utter tripe, except for the a-hole part. Spot on.
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#12 | 533 days ago

I'm sensitive, caring, ..easy going..., not weird or sneaky..Aquarius !
Is everyone an a-hole?...  
#13 | 533 days ago

Taurus here: And I take most offense to the fighter part of your assessment. And if you don't change your mind I'll have to kick your a**!!

And I'm also not a liar, I really am black!
Oh well...  
#14 | 533 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
I'm sensitive, caring, ..easy going..., not weird or sneaky..Aquarius !
Unless you're being weird and sneaky by telling us you're not.   
#15 | 533 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Taurus here: And I take most offense to the fighter part of your assessment. And if you don't change your mind I'll have to kick your a**!!

And I'm also not a liar, I really am black!
and beautiful!
#16 | 533 days ago

I'm not whiny about my birth date.. nor am I self-absorbed. Pffftttttt!  surprise  Sagittarius  
Is everyone an a-hole?...  
#17 | 533 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Unless you're being weird and sneaky by telling us you're not.   
Ha !  .. You ALMOST  caught me ..lol  , but of course, I would NEVER do that....
Is everyone an a-hole?...  
#18 | 533 days ago

I'm a Lioness. Hmm..okay I'll agree about being attention-seeking. What can I say? We like praise.  And sure..I can be a petty a-hole. As far as being loyal - absolutely...unless you screw me over. I also resemble my moon sign (Scorpio) - flighty, stressed, stubborn..hah! Yep.

I don't agree that Cancers are the best. SOME are. But, some are whiny babies - especially male Cancers - and that's incredibly unattractive. All male Cancers I know are mama's boys. It's okay to be a mama's boy to some extent but the ones I know are a little ridiculous. My brother's a Cancer, and I've never known anyone with a more self-entitled attitude. And loyal? Maybe that's also only true of females.

I've never met a Gemini that's a snob.

I know lots of Libras - not one of them is dramatic. They're mostly kick-back and very intelligent. And objective - two of my favorite advice-givers are Libras.

Aquarius doesn't fit Trever on this one.

Pisces? I dunno...I don't know that they're smarter than most realize. I think they *think* they're smarter than they are. They are very emotional. And I wonder if they're underachievers because they're lazy. I only know one who doesn't fit any of that.
Oh well...  
#19 | 533 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

(Edited by Sharp Square)
Jess wrote:
I'm a Lioness. Hmm..okay I'll agree about being attention-seeking. What can I say? We like praise.  And sure..I can be a petty a-hole. As far as being loyal - absolutely...unless you screw me over. I also resemble my moon sign (Scorpio) - flighty, stressed, stubborn..hah! Yep.

I don't agree that Cancers are the best. SOME are. But, some are whiny babies - especially male Cancers - and that's incredibly unattractive. All male Cancers I know are mama's boys. It's okay to be a mama's boy to some extent but the ones I know are a little ridiculous. My brother's a Cancer, and I've never known anyone with a more self-entitled attitude. And loyal? Maybe that's also only true of females.

I've never met a Gemini that's a snob.

I know lots of Libras - not one of them is dramatic. They're mostly kick-back and very intelligent. And objective - two of my favorite advice-givers are Libras.

Aquarius doesn't fit Trever on this one.

Pisces? I dunno...I don't know that they're smarter than most realize. I think they *think* they're smarter than they are. They are very emotional. And I wonder if they're underachievers because they're lazy. I only know one who doesn't fit any of that.



And loyal? Maybe that's also only true of females.  /  especially male Cancers - and that's incredibly unattractive



Well i never  ............ angry




#20 | 533 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jess wrote:
I'm a Lioness. Hmm..okay I'll agree about being attention-seeking. What can I say? We like praise.  And sure..I can be a petty a-hole. As far as being loyal - absolutely...unless you screw me over. I also resemble my moon sign (Scorpio) - flighty, stressed, stubborn..hah! Yep.

I don't agree that Cancers are the best. SOME are. But, some are whiny babies - especially male Cancers - and that's incredibly unattractive. All male Cancers I know are mama's boys. It's okay to be a mama's boy to some extent but the ones I know are a little ridiculous. My brother's a Cancer, and I've never known anyone with a more self-entitled attitude. And loyal? Maybe that's also only true of females.

I've never met a Gemini that's a snob.

I know lots of Libras - not one of them is dramatic. They're mostly kick-back and very intelligent. And objective - two of my favorite advice-givers are Libras.

Aquarius doesn't fit Trever on this one.

Pisces? I dunno...I don't know that they're smarter than most realize. I think they *think* they're smarter than they are. They are very emotional. And I wonder if they're underachievers because they're lazy. I only know one who doesn't fit any of that.
This was a lot. lol. I skimmed.






Also, I AM correct.


(Also, lol  @ upsetting Sid. Well done. And Joe won't appreciate your analysis either. I am laughing. Ooh, and Nyce. You're on fire!)
(Oh, I skimmed s'more...loyal in general, not necessarily in regards to sex..perberts and all, things happen :))
#21 | 533 days ago

SCORPIO   mess with me you get stung bitches!!!      and yes I am an A**hole  with a capital A baby.  and NO I really don't give a sh*t.  have a nice daycool
Agree!...  
#22 | 533 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Imagine what they could've done if they'd applied themselves.
no sh*t   Einstein slept eleven hours a night.
Agree!...  
#23 | 533 days ago

Jess wrote:
I'm a Lioness. Hmm..okay I'll agree about being attention-seeking. What can I say? We like praise.  And sure..I can be a petty a-hole. As far as being loyal - absolutely...unless you screw me over. I also resemble my moon sign (Scorpio) - flighty, stressed, stubborn..hah! Yep.

I don't agree that Cancers are the best. SOME are. But, some are whiny babies - especially male Cancers - and that's incredibly unattractive. All male Cancers I know are mama's boys. It's okay to be a mama's boy to some extent but the ones I know are a little ridiculous. My brother's a Cancer, and I've never known anyone with a more self-entitled attitude. And loyal? Maybe that's also only true of females.

I've never met a Gemini that's a snob.

I know lots of Libras - not one of them is dramatic. They're mostly kick-back and very intelligent. And objective - two of my favorite advice-givers are Libras.

Aquarius doesn't fit Trever on this one.

Pisces? I dunno...I don't know that they're smarter than most realize. I think they *think* they're smarter than they are. They are very emotional. And I wonder if they're underachievers because they're lazy. I only know one who doesn't fit any of that.
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#24 | 533 days ago

I am patient, and do like to please. But, clingy, hell no.  And Capricorns rule. 
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  
#25 | 533 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
kobe_lova wrote:
This was a lot. lol. I skimmed.






Also, I AM correct.


(Also, lol  @ upsetting Sid. Well done. And Joe won't appreciate your analysis either. I am laughing. Ooh, and Nyce. You're on fire!)
(Oh, I skimmed s'more...loyal in general, not necessarily in regards to sex..perberts and all, things happen :))
oh I know you meant loyal in general.

SID! There are exceptions to every rule. I just know a lot of Cancers personally. A LOT. And that's my general assessment. 

Marcus, I don't understand. (Edit - I know the quote...I don't understand the context)
Oh well...  
#26 | 533 days ago

#27 | 533 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jess wrote:
oh I know you meant loyal in general.

SID! There are exceptions to every rule. I just know a lot of Cancers personally. A LOT. And that's my general assessment. 

Marcus, I don't understand. (Edit - I know the quote...I don't understand the context)
He's just hating on our vast knowledge....though only I AM correct.*

:)
#28 | 533 days ago

Jess wrote:
oh I know you meant loyal in general.

SID! There are exceptions to every rule. I just know a lot of Cancers personally. A LOT. And that's my general assessment. 

Marcus, I don't understand. (Edit - I know the quote...I don't understand the context)
Your in depth analysis and acumen concerning all of this Gypsy Magic, made me go full Padme for a sec.

But, I guess, I always...
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#29 | 533 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22):  I don't know many libras; dramatic, annoying, a**hole. (based on like 2 people)


Obviously, I'm one of those two people

(edit - sorry stoney, no flippin the bird)
Fine..



At least Jess knows what's up
#30 | 533 days ago

Petty? Oh yeah.

Loyal(ish)? I would like to think so.

Attention-seeking/loving? It's complicated.

A**hole? But of course.
#31 | 533 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
I am patient, and do like to please. But, clingy, hell no.  And Capricorns rule. 
Hmmm, you do kinda cling to a certain team, CUBSgirl, don't you think?   Spot on.
#32 | 533 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
Ha !  .. You ALMOST  caught me ..lol  , but of course, I would NEVER do that....
Well, it was kinda obvious to one who tends to be weird and sneaky.
#33 | 533 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
Whiny about my birthdate.  Check
Fun to hang with.                  Check, check
Self absorbed                       See above.
A**hole                                    Badge of honor and well earned.   

Sagittarius 
#34 | 533 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22):  I don't know many libras; dramatic, annoying, a**hole. (based on like 2 people)


Obviously, I'm one of those two people

(edit - sorry stoney, no flippin the bird)
Fine..



At least Jess knows what's up
Dammit. I couldn't think of one Libra on this site. Hmmm, I should factor you in...doesn't matter, I'd still be correct. Idk what Jess said about you, hold....Uh no, she didn't mean you.  Hey, that dude was in Ricky Bobby!



(So the site is putting ads in our words now?! That is not okay. Booo that. Score tracker at the top is cute though)
#35 | 533 days ago

I am not an a-hole, I resent that!  I'm a lion, and far from petty.
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  
#36 | 533 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Dammit. I couldn't think of one Libra on this site. Hmmm, I should factor you in...doesn't matter, I'd still be correct. Idk what Jess said about you, hold....Uh no, she didn't mean you.  Hey, that dude was in Ricky Bobby!



(So the site is putting ads in our words now?! That is not okay. Booo that. Score tracker at the top is cute though)
and random fact of the day, we went to the same University
#37 | 532 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
kramer wrote:
I am not an a-hole, I resent that!  I'm a lion, and far from petty.
Sir, you live in a state of constant delusion. :|
#38 | 532 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
and random fact of the day, we went to the same University
how did this get a bold? Jack McBrayer and I in fact attended the same university
#39 | 532 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
how did this get a bold? Jack McBrayer and I in fact attended the same university
Because Kenneth thinks book learning is the work of the devil

... and women who vote.







I miss 30 Rock :(
Beans doesn't need his own option and is not okay with your analysis of the geminis...  
#40 | 532 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
I am patient, and do like to please. But, clingy, hell no.  And Capricorns rule. 
Yes.

"people pleaser, patient to a fault, good lover, loyal in relationships"

That's correct.  But you forgot stubborn, skeptical, brilliant, and witty.  It's ok, you're a Cancer, I expect no different.  laugh
Oh well...  
#41 | 532 days ago

I'm a Capricorn a**hole.
#42 | 532 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yes.

"people pleaser, patient to a fault, good lover, loyal in relationships"

That's correct.  But you forgot stubborn, skeptical, brilliant, and witty.  It's ok, you're a Cancer, I expect no different.  laugh
Oh, I kept it short. I could've went on for all of them but just the highlights, ma'am. Combine Sagittarius and Capricorn if you want more in depth analysis...they are interchangeable. :)
#43 | 532 days ago

JyersSupertramp wrote:
I'm a Capricorn a**hole.
Well, hellooo there.
#44 | 532 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Well, hellooo there.
Hi! You're back! What's shakin bacon.
#45 | 531 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Well, it was kinda obvious to one who tends to be weird and sneaky.
I'm an introvert.....with a very caring heart
Is everyone an a-hole?...  
#46 | 531 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yes.

"people pleaser, patient to a fault, good lover, loyal in relationships"

That's correct.  But you forgot stubborn, skeptical, brilliant, and witty.  It's ok, you're a Cancer, I expect no different.  laugh
I'm a capricorn. And yes all of the above.  
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  
#47 | 531 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Hmmm, you do kinda cling to a certain team, CUBSgirl, don't you think?   Spot on.
That's obsession thank you very much. cheeky






smiley
Disagree about mine because I'm pure awesome...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 3 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
3 opinions | 9 comments | Last by icfeet
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet