Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 2/08

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Ryan and I made ice cream last night, she's quite lazy. I had to do most of the work...weakling.
Tom Hardy has lips like a girl sometimes.
I absolutely love to see Michael Westen smile, though it's rare.
There's a Purefoy crush a-brewin.
Happy Walking Dead weekend. Can it be TWD themed gifs 2 fridays in a row?
Go.

| Closed on 03/01/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
18 Fans 
0%a. oh
0%b. oh
11%c. never fall in love with another man's dog
11%d. oh
0%e. if we just went on
17%f. Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera
11%g. Whatcha drinkin? Whatcha got?
22%h. Put it on the rocks..
28%i. Beaneaters.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 537 days ago

i am so nervous about job interviews this afternoon that i have picked all of my zits and made myself completely un-look-at-able.
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
  
54 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 537 days ago

i am so nervous about job interviews this afternoon that i have picked all of my zits and made myself completely un-look-at-able.
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#2 | 537 days ago

Q'rs!
So I've been fighting with the ins. co.  over a procedure Joshua needs to have done or redone, however you look at it for 2 yrs.  Finally got them to see it isn't a "cosmetic" thing it is a "health" thing. For the last couple of months I've been taking him to the Dr's office to "test" his reactions to anesthesia-how much to get him under-length of underage- recovery. Ins. does not pay for this, 6-trips, $115  a pop (money well spent, imo). He is going on Wednesday and I have prepared him the best I can (I on the other hand am a basket case) one never knows-therefore it's scary. Any good thoughts you can spare and send his way would be appreciated, one more hurdle cleared! It's Friday my flashback (since I don't do gifs) RHCP: Californication
Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind elation
Little girls from Sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication
 
It’s the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the east
At least it settles in a final location
It’s understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication
 
Pay your surgeon very well
To break the signs of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is it war your waging
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Marry me girl be the fairy to my world
Be my very won constellation
A teenage bride with a baby inside
Getting high on information
And buy me a star on the boulevard
It’s Californication
 
Space may be the final frontier
But it’s made in a Hollywood basement
And Cobain can you hear the spheres
Singing songs off station to station
And Alderon’s not far away
It’s Californication
 
Born and raised by those who praise
Control of population
Well, everybody’s been there
And I don’t mean on vacation
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Dream of Cailfornication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Destruction leads to a very rough road
But it also breeds creation
And earthquakes are to a girl’s guitar
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn’t save the world
From Californication
 
Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Sicker then the rest, there is no test
But this is what you’re craving
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Dream of Cailfornication
Dream of Cailfornication


PEACE
 
Put it on the rocks..  
#3 | 537 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
The Kings suck huevos (apparently....b*lls is a no no). 
My sinuses are trying ninja kicking my eyeballs.
Some ex-cop is on the loose. 
At least it's Friday and a couple presidents were born this month ------------ giving me a 3 day weekend. 

OH...and TWD. 

image
Beaneaters.  
#4 | 537 days ago

(Edited by sports_schmorts)
There's a letter on the desktop that i dug out of a drawer the last truce we ever came to from our adolescent war and i start to feel a fever from the warm air through the screen you come regular like seasons shadowing my dreams and the mississippi's mighty but it starts in Minnesota at a place where you could walk across with five steps down and i guess that's how you started like a pinprick to my heart but at this point you rush right through me and i start to drown and there's not enough room in this world for my pain signals cross and love gets lost and time passed makes it plain of all my demon spirits i need you the most i'm in love with your ghost i'm in love with your ghost dark and dangerous like a secret that gets whispered in a hush (don't tell a soul) when i wake the things i dreamt about you last night make me blush (don't tell a soul) when you kiss me like a lover then you sting me like a viper i go follow to the river play your memory like the piper and i feel it like a sickness how this love
is killing me but i'd walk into the fingers of your fire willingly and dance the edge of sanity i've never been this close in love with your ghost ooooh: unknowing captor you'll never know how much you pierce my spirit but i can't touch you can you hear it a cry to be free or i'm forever under lock and key as you pass through me now i see your face before me i would launch a thousand ships to bring your heart back to my island as the sand beneath me slips as i burn up in your presence and i know now how it feels to be weakened like Achilles with you always at my heels and my bitter pill to swallow is the silence that i keep that poisons me i can't swim free the river is too deep though i'm baptized by your touch i am no worse at most in love with your ghost

I realize a lot of my songs are emo and beckoning.. they are not meant to be.

have a great Friday.

love to all my whores.

can I say whores??

meh, edit me.

xoxox
Put it on the rocks..  
#5 | 537 days ago

It's hard to get ahead in life without climbing over someone else.
never fall in love with another man's dog  
#6 | 537 days ago

So the LAPD is making Christopher Dorner look more credible on a daily basis.
If they find him in Big Bear I will buy everyone who posts today ice cream*.  There's no way he's still up there

Hockey last night was a blast.. Except for the losing part.  And I am very tired and my legs feel like jello today

I'm heading back to the movie theater tomorrow.  Gonna hit the Century theater where the massacre happened over the summer for the first time since they reopened it

The Chicago Blackhawks are quite impressive

It's almost Spring Training time! I'm thinking about making a trip to AZ to watch the sh*tty Rockies and meet some old family friends of mine who live in Vegas down there

I don't feel like posting a TWD gif.. I just wanna dance

#7 | 537 days ago

#8 | 537 days ago

kitty!
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#9 | 537 days ago

#10 | 537 days ago



Dance GIFriday!! He was great on Kimmel last night, quite a character to say the least. The best story was him telling Spec. Teams players he's bringing the 2nd half kick off out no matter what, eff it. Then the players telling him "yo coach is going to CHOKE you."
Beaneaters.  
#11 | 537 days ago

I'm lame and have nothing cool to say today....

Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#12 | 537 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)



BHAWKS improved to 9-0-2 by beatin up on the COYOTES!!  And yes, Jamal Mayers and Raffi Torres went at it, 2 1/2 mins into the game!  I would give a very slight advantage to Mayers on that fight, but it set the tone for some major ass whoopin by Chicago!

Nashville is on Sunday and wraps up the 6 game road trip in which we are 3-0-2 thus far and we return for 7 straight home games, which is the longest in franchise history.




Whatcha drinkin? Whatcha got?  
#13 | 537 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
I made chocolate chip cookies sometime around 12:30 last night. I don't know why I do this...I actually decided to make them around 9pm but the butter needed to soften to "room temperature" and wasn't done doing that until about midnight. Then I had to chill the dough for a half hour. I'd never made this recipe before but I think I finally found one I want to use forever. Every day. After I've pigged out and eaten an entire batch. I'll leave a list of numbers for Kiernan to call to have me removed from the house when I'm too large to move. 

I got up this morning and let one of my dogs out, couldn't get the other one out of bed. I think he got my morning tendencies. So I let the first one back in the house and about 3 seconds after I get comfortable again and in the middle of something he comes waltzing out, needing to go outside. Little jerk.

My husband turns 30 today. I don't know how I feel about that...don't get me wrong, I don't care how old he is. He doesn't even care how old he is. But the fact that I'm as many years older than he is as I am freaks me out a little (that sentence made no sense). 

Come gimme some music cheeky
Put it on the rocks..  
#14 | 537 days ago

Oh hey did anyone see the helmet Petr Mrazk of the Wings wore during his NHL debut last night? It's kinda cool, plus the Wings won, YAY!

Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#15 | 537 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I'm lame and have nothing cool to say today....

So, did I just receive this info telepathically? Whoa.
#16 | 537 days ago

After seeing those "Transformers" documentaries, I'm 99% sure this is a Decepticon buried on Mars. Thankfully the rover we sent up there is probably an Autobot since it's twitter feed is cheeky like BubbleBee



...and full of selfies mid-transformation.
Beaneaters.  
#17 | 537 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:


Dance GIFriday!! He was great on Kimmel last night, quite a character to say the least. The best story was him telling Spec. Teams players he's bringing the 2nd half kick off out no matter what, eff it. Then the players telling him "yo coach is going to CHOKE you."
#18 | 537 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
So, did I just receive this info telepathically? Whoa.
For sure! Double Whoa.
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#19 | 537 days ago

Help !  2 days left to figure out a movie to go to on the 10th (sunday)...I had one figured out but I forgot the name of it !!...go figure

Does anyone know any good movies that have just come out ?  I don't like the Walking Dead.

Is Side Effects any good ?
Beaneaters.  
#20 | 537 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
After seeing those "Transformers" documentaries, I'm 99% sure this is a Decepticon buried on Mars. Thankfully the rover we sent up there is probably an Autobot since it's twitter feed is cheeky like BubbleBee



...and full of selfies mid-transformation.
Bumblebee!

(they were documentaries! :heart:)
#21 | 537 days ago

Oh I forgot my gif.





I don't have any TWD gifs. 
Put it on the rocks..  
#22 | 537 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Q'rs!
So I've been fighting with the ins. co.  over a procedure Joshua needs to have done or redone, however you look at it for 2 yrs.  Finally got them to see it isn't a "cosmetic" thing it is a "health" thing. For the last couple of months I've been taking him to the Dr's office to "test" his reactions to anesthesia-how much to get him under-length of underage- recovery. Ins. does not pay for this, 6-trips, $115  a pop (money well spent, imo). He is going on Wednesday and I have prepared him the best I can (I on the other hand am a basket case) one never knows-therefore it's scary. Any good thoughts you can spare and send his way would be appreciated, one more hurdle cleared! It's Friday my flashback (since I don't do gifs) RHCP: Californication
Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind elation
Little girls from Sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication
 
It’s the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the east
At least it settles in a final location
It’s understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication
 
Pay your surgeon very well
To break the signs of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is it war your waging
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Marry me girl be the fairy to my world
Be my very won constellation
A teenage bride with a baby inside
Getting high on information
And buy me a star on the boulevard
It’s Californication
 
Space may be the final frontier
But it’s made in a Hollywood basement
And Cobain can you hear the spheres
Singing songs off station to station
And Alderon’s not far away
It’s Californication
 
Born and raised by those who praise
Control of population
Well, everybody’s been there
And I don’t mean on vacation
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Dream of Cailfornication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Destruction leads to a very rough road
But it also breeds creation
And earthquakes are to a girl’s guitar
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn’t save the world
From Californication
 
Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Sicker then the rest, there is no test
But this is what you’re craving
 
First born unicorn
Hard core, soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Cailfornication
 
Dream of Cailfornication
Dream of Cailfornication


PEACE
 
It'll all be ok Jen.  When it's all over, you'll be a very happy momma.. :)
Beaneaters.  
#23 | 537 days ago

fyi! you can dead yourself. like the show, don't do it while yer eating:
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#24 | 537 days ago

I just got in trouble from the mister about "petitioning" the Seahawks on twitter to wish him a happy birthday. I'm ignoring him...I saw the giddy 8yo grin he got when he read the bday wish from KJ Wright. I'm not gonna stop.
Put it on the rocks..  
#25 | 537 days ago

Put it on the rocks..  
#26 | 537 days ago

Hey, things are good. I play for free food and an open bar in 22 days. 

Falcons are in first, like they will be after the 16th game of the 2013 season. This time they own January and February.

#livingthedream

Braves will be playing well in October.

LA Kings will have a winning streak real soon.

KG will go to the Nuggets, kicking and screaming the whole way.

I like puppies.

Work it like you just don't care...

Break Dancing Gorilla


Later...
Beaneaters.  
#27 | 537 days ago

Has anyone seen "Warm Bodies" yet?  Did it ruin Zombies the way "Twilight" ruined vampires?

Thanks for the text Ash.  Even tho it was two weeks late.

See you again when I have more time.

Take hockey polls.
oh  
#28 | 537 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Has anyone seen "Warm Bodies" yet?  Did it ruin Zombies the way "Twilight" ruined vampires?

Thanks for the text Ash.  Even tho it was two weeks late.

See you again when I have more time.

Take hockey polls.
I haven't seen it yet but I think we're going either this or next weekend. I will let you know, if you haven't seen it by then.
Put it on the rocks..  
#29 | 537 days ago

Not having a good day, the woman I'm seeing just got into a bad car accident with her 4 month old baby. He's in the ER and she's bruised up, but they tell her he's going to be alright and that he's healthy at least.
#30 | 537 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
fyi! you can dead yourself. like the show, don't do it while yer eating:
I did this one a few years ago.

#31 | 537 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Not having a good day, the woman I'm seeing just got into a bad car accident with her 4 month old baby. He's in the ER and she's bruised up, but they tell her he's going to be alright and that he's healthy at least.
prayers to them
Beaneaters.  
#32 | 537 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
I did this one a few years ago.

hipster zombie
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#33 | 537 days ago

(Edited by texas_tornado4261)
Here's my choice of movies to see :  Broken City
                                                            Bullet in the Head
                                                            Identity Thief
                                                           Zero Dark Thirty
                                                           Silver Lining Playbook
                                                           Side Effects
                                                           Parker
                                                          Mama
                                                          Warm Bodies
                                                          Hansel and Gretel  
                                                          Playroom
Any ideas anyone ??????
Beaneaters.  
#34 | 537 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Not having a good day, the woman I'm seeing just got into a bad car accident with her 4 month old baby. He's in the ER and she's bruised up, but they tell her he's going to be alright and that he's healthy at least.
I hope you hear good reports and all will be fine real soon. Thoughts going out to you all.
Beaneaters.  
#35 | 537 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Has anyone seen "Warm Bodies" yet?  Did it ruin Zombies the way "Twilight" ruined vampires?

Thanks for the text Ash.  Even tho it was two weeks late.

See you again when I have more time.

Take hockey polls.
Had the same thoughts when I have saw the Warm Bodies preview a couple months ago....no
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#36 | 537 days ago

I'm off work today and get to be stuck till hell freezes over all weekend.  Thankfully we're missing that huge snowstorm.  That said, the Pens and Devils play a home-home this weekend.  I'm wondering if the teams will have trouble leaving Newark tomorrow night to get here for Sunday's game.  Pens themselves are on fire, 5 in a row and they were all over the Caps in the 2nd period last night.  That's a little payback for not being able to beat that team in Pittsburgh in regulation in 5 years!

Yesterday an elderly patient (about 80 years old from what I heard) told a transporter who picked her up from the doctor's office that she was upset.  He asked her why.  Her response: "The doctor told me I couldn't have kids anymore."indecision

Live television can be funny.  A Weather Channel reporter picked up a tiny snowman that someone built in Boston.  He lost the snowman's head.

Here's my GIF for the day now that I have a computer that can sustain to load it, and this will never get old...
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#37 | 537 days ago

interview time! send yer good feelers if you want, and if you don't want, then your mother smells of elderberries. 
 
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  
#38 | 537 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
Here's my choice of movies to see :  Broken City
                                                            Bullet in the Head
                                                            Identity Thief
                                                           Zero Dark Thirty
                                                           Silver Lining Playbook
                                                           Side Effects
                                                           Parker
                                                          Mama
                                                          Warm Bodies
                                                          Hansel and Gretel  
                                                          Playroom
Any ideas anyone ??????
I liked Silver Lining Playbook, it's definitely worth seeing, unless you are a Cowboys / Giants fan, lol
I realize it's sort of a "chick flick" but Robert De Niro is my all time favorite actor and he put up his best performance in over 15 years, IMO.
#39 | 537 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
interview time! send yer good feelers if you want, and if you don't want, then your mother smells of elderberries. 
 
Beaneaters.  
#40 | 537 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
interview time! send yer good feelers if you want, and if you don't want, then your mother smells of elderberries. 
 
Put it on the rocks..  
#41 | 537 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I liked Silver Lining Playbook, it's definitely worth seeing, unless you are a Cowboys / Giants fan, lol
I realize it's sort of a "chick flick" but Robert De Niro is my all time favorite actor and he put up his best performance in over 15 years, IMO.
thank you , I was watching trailers, and I liked that one.. ..smiley
Beaneaters.  
#42 | 537 days ago

SHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTS...SHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTS.SHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTSSHOTS.. SHOTS.. SHOTS


tgif, off to the bar!


loves youuuuuuu
Put it on the rocks..  
#43 | 537 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Not having a good day, the woman I'm seeing just got into a bad car accident with her 4 month old baby. He's in the ER and she's bruised up, but they tell her he's going to be alright and that he's healthy at least.
Hope  things  turn  out  well  for  you  all,  Kenne.  Children  are  resilient  to  things  that  happen  to  them  and  they  both  know  they  have   you  in  their  corner.  Sending  get  well  thoughts,  and  take  care  of  you,  too.
#44 | 537 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
interview time! send yer good feelers if you want, and if you don't want, then your mother smells of elderberries. 
 
#45 | 537 days ago

texas_tornado4261 wrote:
Help !  2 days left to figure out a movie to go to on the 10th (sunday)...I had one figured out but I forgot the name of it !!...go figure

Does anyone know any good movies that have just come out ?  I don't like the Walking Dead.

Is Side Effects any good ?
I'm going to see Side Effects tomorrow
#46 | 537 days ago

I posted this is last night's hockey thread, but it's still relevant. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013 Washington Capitals!



Very happy with the ratings Community and Parks and Rec got last night (even though Community is clearly not the same and it wasn't the best episode of Parks). That said, could someone please explain to me why The Big Bang Theory is so popular? It can't actually be smart (because it's on CBS) *and* popular at the same time (because most of this country is anti-intellectual). I don't get it at all.

We didn't get the 2 feet of snow here, just the wind and the cold.

No one mentioned this week I think, but even so, a quick reminder: The Postal Service is in a mess financially primarily because Congress (who have oversight authority over USPS even though they don't get a dime of taxpayer money) requires them to pre-fund retiree health care to the turn of $11 billion a year, a requirement no other company or agency has to deal with. Anyone that says it's for any other reason is misinformed or committing demagoguery.
#47 | 537 days ago

oh  
#48 | 537 days ago

Jess wrote:
I just got in trouble from the mister about "petitioning" the Seahawks on twitter to wish him a happy birthday. I'm ignoring him...I saw the giddy 8yo grin he got when he read the bday wish from KJ Wright. I'm not gonna stop.
I hate people who do that. It's one of the top reasons I don't follow athletes (non-IndyCar, who do RT people and it's annoying) or celebrities.

Also, if Trever is 30 now, does that mean you are no longer a cradle robber or a Mrs. Robinson?
#49 | 537 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
I hate people who do that. It's one of the top reasons I don't follow athletes (non-IndyCar, who do RT people and it's annoying) or celebrities.

Also, if Trever is 30 now, does that mean you are no longer a cradle robber or a Mrs. Robinson?
Sorry, you might want to unfollow me. I'm not asking for RT's (I never do that), I'm asking for them to wish him a Happy Birthday...and it's been so worth it every time one of them does. He's so giddy.

And the problem with your logic is that while he may be 30, I'm still 8.5 years older. I'm not a cradle robber anyway though...he likes to say he busted me out of the old folks home. Jerk.
Put it on the rocks..  
#50 | 537 days ago




Back to workin 6 days a week.  Be nice.
never fall in love with another man's dog  
#51 | 537 days ago

It's Friday, bitches.
#52 | 537 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
hipster zombie
I was thinking I should photoshop my baseball eye on the zombie pic. 

But I suck at photoshop.
#53 | 536 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm going to see Side Effects tomorrow
let me know how it is...
Beaneaters.  
#54 | 536 days ago

NHL Saturday Live Thread

I gotta go to work, make the thread into a party.
Un jour c’est toi qu’on laissera  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat