Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 2/15

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Good Morning.

| Closed on 03/03/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
19 Fans 
0%a. Smooth operator...
16%b. I refuse to do anything productive today...
37%c. Bite me!...but just a lil bit
5%d. Shooter McGavin...
26%e. We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...
0%f. I'm fun size...
5%g. Cuban Screw...
11%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#12 | 552 days ago

Happy Friday!

Someone grabbed me off the floor in Publix and twirled me around.  I screamed loud enough for everyone to stop shopping.
It was Rusty Staub!  Haven't seen him a couple years.   He sold his restaraunt in NY and is down for a few weeks.  Planning on lunch together.   We'll see.  I'm too busy to eat.   HAt!    

Back to work I go.

Have a nice weekend.  My daughter is supposed to appear this weekend.  This should be interesting.  She UNfriended me on FB.
indecision

We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
  
44 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 552 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Enjoy your day and weekend, Q'ers!   GO BLACKHAWKS!

If you go out to the clubs/bars, make sure to order an Aurora Cocktail!









Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#2 | 552 days ago

Going to the Kings game tonight. They are playing #Lumbus. Then they go back on the road. 

I still have weird colors coming out of my nose holes. 

UFO Metorite Crash in Russia Meteor Crashes in Chelyabinsk, Russia
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#3 | 552 days ago

8 people in my department are out sick with either the flu or strep throat.
Last man standing.

Here's to an interesting Friday!
There's a bottle of Chivas Regal with my name on it tonight.
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#4 | 552 days ago

what's happening peoples
So we continue to play down to the level of our competition in my hockey league and we lost 5-3.  The one fun thing was getting matched up at center against former Avalanche and Calgary Flame Stephane Yelle.  So that was good times

I was scouring the interwebs at about t1am local time looking for more Russian armageddon videos but kept seeing the same 4 nonstop.  However, I was directed to a website I've never been to but is now bookmarked, Russian Machine Never Breaks

Looking forward to touring my Slovak buddy's MMJ operation on Sunday

I don't know if I want to see A Good Day To Die Hard this weekend.. So it may be a Warm Bodies kind of Saturday

We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#5 | 552 days ago
Nick__ (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
what's happening peoples
So we continue to play down to the level of our competition in my hockey league and we lost 5-3.  The one fun thing was getting matched up at center against former Avalanche and Calgary Flame Stephane Yelle.  So that was good times

I was scouring the interwebs at about t1am local time looking for more Russian armageddon videos but kept seeing the same 4 nonstop.  However, I was directed to a website I've never been to but is now bookmarked, Russian Machine Never Breaks

Looking forward to touring my Slovak buddy's MMJ operation on Sunday

I don't know if I want to see A Good Day To Die Hard this weekend.. So it may be a Warm Bodies kind of Saturday

Wow......Yelle is stuck playing in a Men's league?  Or is that by choice? I would think that the AHL could have a spot for him on a team? No?  Pretty cool, none the less though! 
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#6 | 552 days ago

Off to work tonight.  The puppy is doing great, and at 7 weeks of age is doing most of his business outside where it belongs.  He still has a little forgetfulness at times, but I think that's because he can smell where he went before, and no amount of deodorizer/cleaner/masker can get rid of it.  I'll have to clean the carpets completely and thoroughly once we get closer to spring weather, otherwise they just smell mouldy.  Oh yeah, and he's progressed to humping his stuffed toys.  It's hilarious.

BTW, I don't have dog s**t and pee all around, I do clean it up and disinfect everything, his doggie nose just knows where it has been.  Just wanted to clarify that, in case y'all thought I was a disgusting pig or something.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#7 | 552 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#8 | 552 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Wow......Yelle is stuck playing in a Men's league?  Or is that by choice? I would think that the AHL could have a spot for him on a team? No?  Pretty cool, none the less though! 
lol it's by choice, we have a lot of ex pro, ex college, etc guys that live around here and still like to play for fun, plus the level of hockey isn't too terrible
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#9 | 552 days ago
Nick__ (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
lol it's by choice, we have a lot of ex pro, ex college, etc guys that live around here and still like to play for fun, plus the level of hockey isn't too terrible
Sorry, I hope it didn't sound like I was down playing the league you play in. Just thought someone of his caliber would be playing somewhere to get paid?  wink
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#10 | 552 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Sorry, I hope it didn't sound like I was down playing the league you play in. Just thought someone of his caliber would be playing somewhere to get paid?  wink
no, I just meant he's 38 and well past his prime.. he just plays to play
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#11 | 552 days ago

Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#12 | 552 days ago

Happy Friday!

Someone grabbed me off the floor in Publix and twirled me around.  I screamed loud enough for everyone to stop shopping.
It was Rusty Staub!  Haven't seen him a couple years.   He sold his restaraunt in NY and is down for a few weeks.  Planning on lunch together.   We'll see.  I'm too busy to eat.   HAt!    

Back to work I go.

Have a nice weekend.  My daughter is supposed to appear this weekend.  This should be interesting.  She UNfriended me on FB.
indecision

We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#13 | 552 days ago

(Edited by JenX63)
Woot Woot #13......rrrwwwaarrr........I'm tired, but glad it's friday (ok back. had to make sure i was still 13 before someone else came and posted) I crack myself up. well Q'rs, it's finally back...that's right, RACING!!!!!!! Am I excited? you ask....damn straight (shut up) that's before you start..nipping it in the butt and all that. My mind is full of old/odd sayings and I have been spouting them all day. They make no sense nor do they fit the conversation I might be in..(shrugs) oh well.....can you tell i am tired? Have a great weekend all...drink some...then drink some more ****** (them's for you Ash) heart



PEACE
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#14 | 552 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#15 | 552 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Woot Woot #13......rrrwwwaarrr........I'm tired, but glad it's friday (ok back. had to make sure i was still 13 before someone else came and posted) I crack myself up. well Q'rs, it's finally back...that's right, RACING!!!!!!! Am I excited? you ask....damn straight (shut up) that's before you start..nipping it in the butt and all that. My mind is full of old/odd sayings and I have been spouting them all day. They make no sense nor do they fit the conversation I might be in..(shrugs) oh well.....can you tell i am tired? Have a great weekend all...drink some...then drink some more ****** (them's for you Ash) heart



PEACE
Oh my....
(i have a my child is a rahtard story for you later, she tickles me)



p.s. I can afford to go to the liquor store today! YAY!

stoney:
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#16 | 552 days ago

(Edited by ironhead_mike)
Beaneaters...  
#17 | 552 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
Just like Stoney, I discovered that Russian Machine site too last night, it's awesome. Then one click led to another and I got some terrifying perspective. The "HolySH!T" happening last night was cause by something roughly the size of a recliner, the one that is zipping by - closer than satelites - is half a football field. That bad boy would have been = about 135 Hiroshimas.


So basically NASA needs to get it's poop together and quit effing around. Canceling the seriously outdated shuttle program was a good move (spending a gazzillion bucks to get to 90 something % gravity is NOT space exploration), they need to take it up a notch.

Now here's your Asteroid 2012 DA14 moment of ZEN:
Beaneaters...  
#18 | 552 days ago

Sometimes I only pick up parts of what people say as they sit next to me or walk by…I’m never really listening and most of the time I get it wrong..
 
Here are the things I thought I heard today. 
 
“…or jag bombs?”
“well… this is sexually active”
“you’re a hero?”
“not if you golf it.”
“I’ll just shoot a snail.”


and I quit drinking again.. for real this time.  56 hours sober.
#19 | 552 days ago

sports_schmorts wrote:
Sometimes I only pick up parts of what people say as they sit next to me or walk by…I’m never really listening and most of the time I get it wrong..
 
Here are the things I thought I heard today. 
 
“…or jag bombs?”
“well… this is sexually active”
“you’re a hero?”
“not if you golf it.”
“I’ll just shoot a snail.”


and I quit drinking again.. for real this time.  56 hours sober.
I just read your double posts and gave one a smart and one a funny,


cuz
Beaneaters...  
#20 | 552 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I just read your double posts and gave one a smart and one a funny,


cuz
I had an error when I posted the first time.. and I was all.. "ZOMG my work is on to me!!!  time to update my resume.."

but then it posted twice.

whew.

seriously.

whew.

sometimes I dance like a muppet in my head..
#21 | 552 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh my....
(i have a my child is a rahtard story for you later, she tickles me)



p.s. I can afford to go to the liquor store today! YAY!

stoney:
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#22 | 552 days ago

I wanna be a Sith Lord, but I don't know what that is.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#23 | 552 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
sports_schmorts wrote:
I had an error when I posted the first time.. and I was all.. "ZOMG my work is on to me!!!  time to update my resume.."

but then it posted twice.

whew.

seriously.

whew.

sometimes I dance like a muppet in my head..

(I couldn't see it either once I got home)
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#24 | 552 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh my....
(i have a my child is a rahtard story for you later, she tickles me)



p.s. I can afford to go to the liquor store today! YAY!

stoney:
That woman is attractive. I would like to have very stupid babies with her...
I refuse to do anything productive today...  
#25 | 552 days ago

My little cuz is in town for a Cheersports 2013 Nationals (O! M! G!) at the Georgia World Congress Center 2 blocks from my place. I'll keep you posted.

Bring it on


OH IT'S BEEN BROUGHT!


... all the way from Maryland. Go Jaguars! (or whatever other great cat? I can't remember.)
Beaneaters...  
#26 | 552 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I wanna be a Sith Lord, but I don't know what that is.
 here's some Sith Lords
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#27 | 552 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

(I couldn't see it either once I got home)
i can't see it.

must be naughty.

me likey.
#28 | 552 days ago

I may not have been hit by Cupid, however Jack and cokes on Valentine's day obviously put me in the mood to dance.  Thank goodness my hangover keeps me from remebering any other details.
Shooter McGavin...  
#29 | 552 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
My little cuz is in town for a Cheersports 2013 Nationals (O! M! G!) at the Georgia World Congress Center 2 blocks from my place. I'll keep you posted.

Bring it on


OH IT'S BEEN BROUGHT!


... all the way from Maryland. Go Jaguars! (or whatever other great cat? I can't remember.)
I was just wondering why I hadn't seen this on ESPN in forever...then I remembered it's because I havent watched ESPN in years and I was going to need to search to see when this happens so I can tune in. Awesome.


Jen: OH, they are the evil ones?! I don't mind it :)

And I finally get home and want to sit and chill for a sec and Ryan wants to stroll in with a keyboard :/ NO.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#30 | 552 days ago

Hockey

Caption the photo



oh... Hi!  cheeky
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#31 | 552 days ago

Ash said:(i have a my child is a rahtard story for you later, she tickles me)
 
 *sigh*


I'm still waiting for my story
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#32 | 552 days ago

It's Friday,bitches!  
#33 | 551 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Ash said:(i have a my child is a rahtard story for you later, she tickles me)
 
 *sigh*


I'm still waiting for my story
Hmm, I watching Psych so real quick...

I'm laying on the sofa trying to rest, tiny person is in my face yelling mommie, I open my eyes and she goes my teacher said I have to name some black people, who are some black people? I'm all :/ and what? She says it again. I'm confused. I'm looking at her like WTF, she's looking at me like I'm the crazy one. So, I go ryan, what are you talking about, most of the people you know are black! You should be able to name a bunch of them! She goes Noooo, you know, "what's Luther the kings jr friends name?" Now, my brain is on fire and I want to laugh but I do not. As a wonderful parent, I say "who?" just to hear it again. She says "Luther the king jr! what was his friends name?" uhh, he had lots of friends, ryan. how do i know who you are talking about? she says "Luther king jr!" again and I'm thinking about the fact that her teacher is asian and im dying now. she has no idea why i'm laughing. I say Jesse Jackson? Yeah, him. "Oh okay". you know black people like Luther the king juniooor, jesse jacksoooon, garrett morgaaan, harry simpsooon...who the hell is harry simpson, ryan...no mommie, HEN.RY. Okay, who the hell is henry simpson, ryan? "Own know". I just burst out laughing. I said so you need famous black people? Yeah like luther the king juniooor (ive tried correcting it 10x, she won't change it). So, I say Rosa Parks? Yeah okay... then she sings "Jesse Jacksoooon, Rosa Parks" for 10 minutes.... she has no idea who these people are but the song has been stuck in my head all day. :/
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#34 | 551 days ago

Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#35 | 551 days ago

Jess wrote:
Whoa
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#36 | 551 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I wanna be a Sith Lord, but I don't know what that is.
this makes me cry...
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#37 | 551 days ago

Hello,

I've missed this place.heart

Things have gone crazier than usual at my sidewink

But I'm still here cool

Take care yes
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#38 | 551 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hmm, I watching Psych so real quick...

I'm laying on the sofa trying to rest, tiny person is in my face yelling mommie, I open my eyes and she goes my teacher said I have to name some black people, who are some black people? I'm all :/ and what? She says it again. I'm confused. I'm looking at her like WTF, she's looking at me like I'm the crazy one. So, I go ryan, what are you talking about, most of the people you know are black! You should be able to name a bunch of them! She goes Noooo, you know, "what's Luther the kings jr friends name?" Now, my brain is on fire and I want to laugh but I do not. As a wonderful parent, I say "who?" just to hear it again. She says "Luther the king jr! what was his friends name?" uhh, he had lots of friends, ryan. how do i know who you are talking about? she says "Luther king jr!" again and I'm thinking about the fact that her teacher is asian and im dying now. she has no idea why i'm laughing. I say Jesse Jackson? Yeah, him. "Oh okay". you know black people like Luther the king juniooor, jesse jacksoooon, garrett morgaaan, harry simpsooon...who the hell is harry simpson, ryan...no mommie, HEN.RY. Okay, who the hell is henry simpson, ryan? "Own know". I just burst out laughing. I said so you need famous black people? Yeah like luther the king juniooor (ive tried correcting it 10x, she won't change it). So, I say Rosa Parks? Yeah okay... then she sings "Jesse Jacksoooon, Rosa Parks" for 10 minutes.... she has no idea who these people are but the song has been stuck in my head all day. :/
heart
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why...  
#39 | 551 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Comes under general exemptions
to avoid a bigger loss u have exemtion if you cause minor one.
#40 | 551 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ankurnathmishra wrote:
Hello,

I've missed this place.heart

Things have gone crazier than usual at my sidewink

But I'm still here cool

Take care yes
Hiiiii! Happy birthday 2 weeks ago!... well like 12 days ago...you know what I mean.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#41 | 551 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
this makes me cry...
Hey! I've never seen those first ones, but I get the gist and know most of the characters and story. Correction: I'm pretty sure I have seen at least one of them but I was 5 and dont remember much.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#42 | 550 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hey! I've never seen those first ones, but I get the gist and know most of the characters and story. Correction: I'm pretty sure I have seen at least one of them but I was 5 and dont remember much.
This makes me cry more...
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#43 | 550 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
This makes me cry more...
sowwy.
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  
#44 | 549 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hiiiii! Happy birthday 2 weeks ago!... well like 12 days ago...you know what I mean.
Thanks smiley
Managed keep everyone happy on my birthday except my boss wink
Bite me!...but just a lil bit  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
0 opinions | 1 comment | Last by -
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra
F/E 8/14
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/14/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by JenX63