Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 2/19
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

I'm slow to mourn schtuff, esp deaths. I should probably say I'm slow to care. After all, Liz Taylor's death is still pretty fresh to me.  I heard about Jerry Buss yesterday but wasn't in the mood for that. Talked about it a little but talked more about how that leaves idiots in charge of the Lakers. But, this morning...with migraine in tow...I decide it's a good time to dive in :/. Now, I'm sad. I've been seeing that country looking man with ugly hair and a nice smile or creepy scowl for as long as I can remember. He was 80, so it's okay but crap. *sigh*

anyway, have a good day
| Closed on 03/05/13 at 07:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
16 Fans 
13%a. That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee...
19%b. Only a fool fights in a burning house...
6%c. Judy, Judy, Judy!...
0%d. Cawl me....
31%e. Walk this way...
13%f. Margaritas!...
19%g. Jelly Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 421 days ago

fun times at the Avs game yesterday.  Afternoon games are weird, but it was a fun environment.  And the Avs even won 6-5, it was super. Then went and played wingman for one of my buddies and I'm pretty sure helped him lead a successful mission

The only thing that sucks about having a few beers during the day is the extreme tiredness that sets in early in the night

playing catch up at work for missing yesterday afternoon isn't much fun either

Walk this way...  
  
32 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 421 days ago

#2 | 421 days ago

It's official, I am having a bad not smoking day. I may just have to go to the gym and take it out on an eliptical machine, or go to the restaurant and take it out o a bloody mary. angry
Walk this way...  
#3 | 421 days ago

fun times at the Avs game yesterday.  Afternoon games are weird, but it was a fun environment.  And the Avs even won 6-5, it was super. Then went and played wingman for one of my buddies and I'm pretty sure helped him lead a successful mission

The only thing that sucks about having a few beers during the day is the extreme tiredness that sets in early in the night

playing catch up at work for missing yesterday afternoon isn't much fun either

Walk this way...  
#4 | 421 days ago





robert downey jr. is sad that you're sad and hopes you cheer up soon. here he is kissing val kilmer:



(oh my.)
#5 | 421 days ago

The Kings, Losers.....according to a big pair of lips with a star, need to win. They just do. 

I was talked into watching the bachelor-------------it held my interest (though it was foggy with NyQuil) last week, I had high hopes for this week....mostly because I thought fisticuffs would be taking place. That didn't happen and I feel cheated. Booooooo to you ABC!

I saw Identity Thief yesterday. I liked it. A lot. Shut up. 

Be Cool, Stay in School. Beware of the pink. 
Jelly Beaneaters...  
#6 | 421 days ago

Blackhawks are seeking to tie the record for most games to start a season with getting at least 1 point, tonight!  Their opponents......... the mutha-truckin, dirty ahole Vancouver Canucks!  CUCK THE FANUCKS!

Hey, listen, this streak is going to end at some point and VAN has been one of the hottest teams in the NHL over the past 2 weeks.  This one SHOULDN'T be easy.  Let's just hope the HAWKS can beat those freakin Canucks, eh!

Derrick Rose is taking part in 5 on 5 drills!  Wooowhooo!  Still, there is no timetable set for his return....It could be this season or it could be next season.



A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A West Virginia State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the West Virginia State Trooper's Ball."

He Replied, "West Virginia State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left...




BACK TO HELL, er....I mean Work!  LATERS!

Judy, Judy, Judy!...  
#7 | 421 days ago

For you PC users:

Keyboard Shorcuts (Microsoft Windows)
1. CTRL+C (Copy)
2. CTRL+X (Cut)
...... 3. CTRL+V (Paste)
4. CTRL+Z (Undo)
5. DELETE (Delete)
6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
7. CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
8. CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
11. CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
12. CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
13. CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
14. CTRL+SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text)
SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
15. CTRL+A (Select all)
16. F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
17. ALT+ENTER (View the properties for the selected item)
18. ALT+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
19. ALT+ENTER (Display the properties of the selected object)
20. ALT+SPACEBAR (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
21. CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents opensimultaneou sly)
22. ALT+TAB (Switch between the open items)
23. ALT+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
24. F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
25. F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
26. SHIFT+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
27. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the System menu for the active window)
28. CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
29. ALT+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu) Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
30. F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
31. RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
32. LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
33. F5 key (Update the active window)
34. BACKSPACE (View the folder onelevel up in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
35. ESC (Cancel the current task)
36. SHIFT when you insert a CD-ROMinto the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)

Dialog Box - Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+TAB (Move forward through the tabs)
2. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
3. TAB (Move forward through the options)
4. SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the options)
5. ALT+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
6. ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
7. SPACEBAR (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
8. Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
9. F1 key (Display Help)
10. F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
11. BACKSPACE (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)
Judy, Judy, Judy!...  
#8 | 421 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
For you PC users:

Keyboard Shorcuts (Microsoft Windows)
1. CTRL+C (Copy)
2. CTRL+X (Cut)
...... 3. CTRL+V (Paste)
4. CTRL+Z (Undo)
5. DELETE (Delete)
6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
7. CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
8. CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
11. CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
12. CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
13. CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
14. CTRL+SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text)
SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
15. CTRL+A (Select all)
16. F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
17. ALT+ENTER (View the properties for the selected item)
18. ALT+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
19. ALT+ENTER (Display the properties of the selected object)
20. ALT+SPACEBAR (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
21. CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents opensimultaneou sly)
22. ALT+TAB (Switch between the open items)
23. ALT+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
24. F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
25. F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
26. SHIFT+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
27. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the System menu for the active window)
28. CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
29. ALT+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu) Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
30. F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
31. RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
32. LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
33. F5 key (Update the active window)
34. BACKSPACE (View the folder onelevel up in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
35. ESC (Cancel the current task)
36. SHIFT when you insert a CD-ROMinto the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)

Dialog Box - Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+TAB (Move forward through the tabs)
2. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
3. TAB (Move forward through the options)
4. SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the options)
5. ALT+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
6. ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
7. SPACEBAR (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
8. Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
9. F1 key (Display Help)
10. F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
11. BACKSPACE (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)
Brought to you by the keys CTRL + ALT + DELETE

Reminds me when I was learning computer repair/upgrade at an ROP class.  The instructor claimed technicians used the keyboard commands, office workers used the mouse.     One particular time the student next to me had his computer lock up.   The instructor tried to get the computer to do anything using the mouse.  When that didn't work, he suggested restarting the computer.  I reached over and hit the Windows key, and the Start Menu popped up.   Computer didn't freeze, just the mouse decided not to operate. 
Only a fool fights in a burning house...  
#9 | 421 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:




robert downey jr. is sad that you're sad and hopes you cheer up soon. here he is kissing val kilmer:



(oh my.)
:heart:
#10 | 421 days ago

Headed to see a matinee of Bruce Willis's new movie
Walk this way...  
#11 | 421 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Blackhawks are seeking to tie the record for most games to start a season with getting at least 1 point, tonight!  Their opponents......... the mutha-truckin, dirty ahole Vancouver Canucks!  CUCK THE FANUCKS!

Hey, listen, this streak is going to end at some point and VAN has been one of the hottest teams in the NHL over the past 2 weeks.  This one SHOULDN'T be easy.  Let's just hope the HAWKS can beat those freakin Canucks, eh!

Derrick Rose is taking part in 5 on 5 drills!  Wooowhooo!  Still, there is no timetable set for his return....It could be this season or it could be next season.



A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A West Virginia State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the West Virginia State Trooper's Ball."

He Replied, "West Virginia State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left...




BACK TO HELL, er....I mean Work!  LATERS!

Where is that underwater thing at? 
Walk this way...  
#12 | 421 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
Where is that underwater thing at? 
Sea World in Orlando.
Judy, Judy, Judy!...  
#13 | 421 days ago

Judy, Judy, Judy!...  
#14 | 421 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)


So what is going to hurt worse tomorrow, his hangover, finding out he missed out on a chance to get some a$$, or scrubbing Sharpie off his back?
Walk this way...  
#15 | 421 days ago

(Edited by Nick__)
 

you will sh**!
Judy, Judy, Judy!...  
#16 | 421 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Some funny and possibly fake auto corrects

Walk this way...  
#17 | 421 days ago


whoa
#18 | 421 days ago

My winter client has alzheimers. Today he put his pants and shirt on over his pjs and he didn't recognize his daughter. I want to cry. It is horrible to watch his decline. He fought at Omaha Beach. 90 years old. Last year I took him to spring training. Not gonna happen again. I need a drink.
Margaritas!...  
#19 | 421 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

whoa
From left to right. Wtf Obey my *ss It should be me. Is this from a soap opera?
Margaritas!...  
#20 | 421 days ago

it's colder than a witches broomstick outside this afternoon.  lots of wind.  wind chills will be -25 tonite the weather douchebags are saying.  sidewalks are skating rinks.  work was horrible today.  at this moment LIFE SUCKS.  over and out.
That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee...  
#21 | 421 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Another one, That's not how my boss does it. cheeky
Walk this way...  
#22 | 421 days ago

Funny caption photo cheeky
Only a fool fights in a burning house...  
#23 | 421 days ago

I know a lesbian who let her male prom date get it in (I call that "sympathy a**").  When he asked if there was anything he could do to make it better, the response was, "Hand me the romote." 

Ouch.
#24 | 421 days ago

March Madness coming back to the Q?

Inquiring minds want/need to know
Jelly Beaneaters...  
#25 | 421 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
March Madness coming back to the Q?

Inquiring minds want/need to know
Funny you should ask. wink
Only a fool fights in a burning house...  
#26 | 421 days ago

Jess wrote:
Funny you should ask. wink
actually it's bizarre...I had a dream about it indecision
Jelly Beaneaters...  
#27 | 421 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
actually it's bizarre...I had a dream about it indecision
indecision
Only a fool fights in a burning house...  
#28 | 421 days ago

Jess wrote:
indecision
it's one of the things I thoroughly enjoy on the Q, even though I have no clue about the college teams, listen to none of the "experts" talk, watch any games. 




lol, don't judge me......
Jelly Beaneaters...  
#29 | 421 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
it's one of the things I thoroughly enjoy on the Q, even though I have no clue about the college teams, listen to none of the "experts" talk, watch any games. 




lol, don't judge me......
No judging...hey I'm right there with ya. Well, I watch the Zags, but that's about it.
Only a fool fights in a burning house...  
#30 | 421 days ago

Remember Me?

#31 | 420 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ohwell_ wrote:
From left to right. Wtf Obey my *ss It should be me. Is this from a soap opera?
Yes. Apparently Tommy Lee Jones got his start on One Life to Live. With those features, how did he not play a superhero or The Tick!
#32 | 420 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Some funny and possibly fake auto corrects

The first one is probably fake cause even if it dawned on her slowly like that, the next text would've been some more along the lines of  WTF????! and probably a ton of expletives and threats of his sh** burning in the front yard.
I can see the second one really happening, even if it is fake. lol

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked Today
54 opinions | 9 comments | Last by kteacher
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked Today
81 opinions | 16 comments | Last by kteacher
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 12 comments | Last by kteacher
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
4 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 4/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 12 comments | Last by woody050681