Skip to Next Poll »
13
F/E 3/05

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 



ello, poppet.

| Closed on 03/20/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
14%a. It's a moral imperative...
7%b. You were made to be ruled...
14%c. I just want your extra time, and your...
21%d. I'm hungry...
7%e. Say aaah...
7%f. Jack and something...
29%g. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 568 days ago

thanks to WWTDD, I learned this morning who Tori Black is. Somebody may have a restraining order in their future



Avs - Red Wings tonight.  These games aren't as much fun as they were 15 years ago since nobody really hates each other and the Avs are a bad team now.  Memories

What's the only reason to watch the World Baseball Classic? To make sure guys on the Rockies and my fantasy team don't get hurt.  That's it

Do you know the Muffin Man?
  
52 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)



Happy Birthday, Jason!

We are in the process of getting anywhere from 7-10 inches of snow!  It has started and is not going to stop until Midnight!  UGH!




I just want your extra time, and your...  
#2 | 568 days ago

thanks to WWTDD, I learned this morning who Tori Black is. Somebody may have a restraining order in their future



Avs - Red Wings tonight.  These games aren't as much fun as they were 15 years ago since nobody really hates each other and the Avs are a bad team now.  Memories

What's the only reason to watch the World Baseball Classic? To make sure guys on the Rockies and my fantasy team don't get hurt.  That's it

Do you know the Muffin Man?
#3 | 568 days ago

Morning. 

1-0.....for my 4 games in 6 nights, AND I saw Jeff "Sexy Beast" CArter score a hat trick. Leopard print chonies are lucky.

Embedded image permalink

And look at this. Sexy, right. (ha ha)

Embedded image permalink

Some parents need to just home school their kids. 

My sister's homemade peanut butter eggs are DELICIOUS. (find recipe on Pinterest.....WOW)

Have a grand day. Go KINGS!!!
Beans...  
#4 | 568 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
thanks to WWTDD, I learned this morning who Tori Black is. Somebody may have a restraining order in their future



Avs - Red Wings tonight.  These games aren't as much fun as they were 15 years ago since nobody really hates each other and the Avs are a bad team now.  Memories

What's the only reason to watch the World Baseball Classic? To make sure guys on the Rockies and my fantasy team don't get hurt.  That's it

Do you know the Muffin Man?
Words with the designated driver?
#5 | 568 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Words with the designated driver?
what would tyler durden do
#6 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
what would tyler durden do
ohhhh

also, I love the way she pushes those thangs together.
#7 | 568 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Morning. 

1-0.....for my 4 games in 6 nights, AND I saw Jeff "Sexy Beast" CArter score a hat trick. Leopard print chonies are lucky.

Embedded image permalink

And look at this. Sexy, right. (ha ha)

Embedded image permalink

Some parents need to just home school their kids. 

My sister's homemade peanut butter eggs are DELICIOUS. (find recipe on Pinterest.....WOW)

Have a grand day. Go KINGS!!!
:/ I've never met a person that should home school a kid... and my mom's best friends did home school them. :S
#8 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
kobe_lova wrote:
:/ I've never met a person that should home school a kid... and my mom's best friends did home school them. :S
You should of   have  been home schooled!   Just sayin!  cheeky
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#9 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nick__ wrote:
You should of   have  been home schooled!   Just sayin!  cheeky
I read that as "you should've murdered your parents while they slept". I'm pretty sure you were home schooled.
#10 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
kobe_lova wrote:
I read that as "you should've murdered your parents while they slept". I'm pretty sure you were home schooled.
Yeah, i realized a f**ked that up (of vs have) but there was that stupid delay on here that would not allow me to see or edit what I had posted.

I try and be funny and screw it up!   UGH!!   I SUCK! 

My grammar and spelling might be better if I was home schooled?  See what Chicago Public schools do to ya?
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#11 | 568 days ago

Afternoon Q'ers - sun, sun, sun , sun shiny day!!!!!!!
#12 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nick__ wrote:
Yeah, i realized a f**ked that up (of vs have) but there was that stupid delay on here that would not allow me to see or edit what I had posted.

I try and be funny and screw it up!   UGH!!   I SUCK! 

My grammar and spelling might be better if I was home schooled?  See what Chicago Public schools do to ya?
Oh, I didn't even notice you f**cked that contraction up... which is odd cause that irks the sh** out of me usually.
#13 | 568 days ago

Happy 39th Birthday to one of my favorite actors from Entourage fame. 
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#14 | 568 days ago

Yesterday we were all talking NHL rivalries and, oddly enough, Charles Pierce wrote this. Good quick read. Have I told you how much I love the quick profiles and stories over at Grantland? They do a lot of cool hockey stuff too. Also, I wanna make a baby with Katie Baker and then argue over a Rangers or Habs onesie. (I'd win. ROY can fit much easier on the back of those little jumpers than Vanbiesbrouk ever could.)
Beans...  
#15 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, I didn't even notice you f**cked that contraction up... which is odd cause that irks the sh** out of me usually.
Good to know!   Taking notes of things that irk you so that I can use it in desperate situations!  cheeky
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#16 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

marcus_nyce wrote:
Yesterday we were all talking NHL rivalries and, oddly enough, Charles Pierce wrote this. Good quick read. Have I told you how much I love the quick profiles and stories over at Grantland? They do a lot of cool hockey stuff too. Also, I wanna make a baby with Katie Baker and then argue over a Rangers or Habs onesie. (I'd win. ROY can fit much easier on the back of those little jumpers than Vanbiesbrouk ever could.)
That writer, Pierce, is a pretty damn good writer.  I like his style!  yes

I had to google Katie Baker and if you are referring to the Field Hockey player, looks wise, she's not bad.......is the sex appeal coming from her looks + the sport she plays?
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#17 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nick__ wrote:
Good to know!   Taking notes of things that irk you so that I can use it in desperate situations!  cheeky
Oh, just be yourself. It's worked* thus far.


;)
#18 | 568 days ago

Heeey, ladies

I laughed. too much.
#19 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Oh, just be yourself. It's worked* thus far.


;)
crying

Good one!  I don't have a comeback for that one....yet!  sad





bitch!  laugh
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#20 | 568 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
crying

Good one!  I don't have a comeback for that one....yet!  sad





bitch!  laugh
:D
#21 | 568 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
That writer, Pierce, is a pretty damn good writer.  I like his style!  yes

I had to google Katie Baker and if you are referring to the Field Hockey player, looks wise, she's not bad.......is the sex appeal coming from her looks + the sport she plays?
Who? What? I was talking about the Deadspin/Grantland writer... and... umm... it's not always about looks.


Actually it probably is. I didn't even post the pic, I just linked to it. This fake relationship is already doomed. :(
Beans...  
#22 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Who? What? I was talking about the Deadspin/Grantland writer... and... umm... it's not always about looks.


Actually it probably is. I didn't even post the pic, I just linked to it. This fake relationship is already doomed. :(
Woah!!  Chill.......I know it's not always about looks......that's why I was asking if the sex appeal was a combination of things.

And, I know what you stated.  I just randomly stated that I liked Pierce's style, after reading that article.

You ok, Marcus?  cheeky
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#23 | 568 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
:/ I've never met a person that should home school a kid... and my mom's best friends did home school them. :S
That is what I thought............................till I got a kid who comes in at 1:30 regularly and sometimes only stays for 35 minutes. OH....and doesn't do the homework........oh and still gets mom to hold her backpack and walk her to class each day. 
Beans...  
#24 | 568 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Woah!!  Chill.......I know it's not always about looks......that's why I was asking if the sex appeal was a combination of things.

And, I know what you stated.  I just randomly stated that I liked Pierce's style, after reading that article.

You ok, Marcus?  cheeky
I'm 105% sure you misread his reply
#25 | 568 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Woah!!  Chill.......I know it's not always about looks......that's why I was asking if the sex appeal was a combination of things.

And, I know what you stated.  I just randomly stated that I liked Pierce's style, after reading that article.

You ok, Marcus?  cheeky
Like money in pro contracts, cowbell in 70's rock and the chocolate section of the Neapolitan* ice cream, it's ALWAYS about the looks.










*Typically pronounced Napoleon before the age of 12.
Beans...  
#26 | 568 days ago

kteacher wrote:
That is what I thought............................till I got a kid who comes in at 1:30 regularly and sometimes only stays for 35 minutes. OH....and doesn't do the homework........oh and still gets mom to hold her backpack and walk her to class each day. 
:|
#27 | 568 days ago

Happy birthday Jason!!  I'd post a hot pic but I'm on my phone. 

Remind me tell y'all about the extremely hot dude I ogled today. Didn't drool but it was close.....
Say aaah...  
#28 | 568 days ago

Whoa... I do have swipe on this phone! Interview went awesome. I have moved on to interview three "with Joe." If this job is any more work than the hiring process I won't be there long. Sheesh! Spending the rest of the afternoon with tommy Lee Jones 2.0 and pepperoni rolls. And a full bar. (Swoon)
#29 | 568 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
thanks to WWTDD, I learned this morning who Tori Black is. Somebody may have a restraining order in their future



Avs - Red Wings tonight.  These games aren't as much fun as they were 15 years ago since nobody really hates each other and the Avs are a bad team now.  Memories

What's the only reason to watch the World Baseball Classic? To make sure guys on the Rockies and my fantasy team don't get hurt.  That's it

Do you know the Muffin Man?
I know him well. And screw you. For those in the Houston astros-to-arizona diamondbacks range, every three years, the wbc is the best baseball we see all year.
#30 | 568 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm 105% sure you misread his reply
I am 150% sure that you are correct.
I just want your extra time, and your...  
#31 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
Whoa... I do have swipe on this phone! Interview went awesome. I have moved on to interview three "with Joe." If this job is any more work than the hiring process I won't be there long. Sheesh! Spending the rest of the afternoon with tommy Lee Jones 2.0 and pepperoni rolls. And a full bar. (Swoon)
When you swype a semi-long word, do you stall in the middle sometimes cause you forgot what you were spelling or can't remember where the next letter is and then swype is all "whatever you just tried to spell doesn't f***ing exist"?

***
I'm pretty sure these impossible percentages in here are to annoy me.
(ladies, I used nair for the first time and i like it. clearly, I'm getting lazy in my old age)


Jason, I'm having your first birthday drink! Cheers, kind sir!
#32 | 568 days ago

kteacher wrote:
That is what I thought............................till I got a kid who comes in at 1:30 regularly and sometimes only stays for 35 minutes. OH....and doesn't do the homework........oh and still gets mom to hold her backpack and walk her to class each day. 
I know a parent like that.  Still coddling their offspring in high school.    I'm waiting to see what they do when the kid goes off to college or work.  Across country.   (Ooh, ooh, or military.  Mom is a military parent.  I want to see her handle boot camp or tours, trying to coddle her kid.  Or is that when she finally shocks the kid and says good luck?)
It's a moral imperative...  
#33 | 568 days ago

Today a leadership test I had to take for a training class basically said that I have no leadership ability without going through a complete personality transplant, and that I'm just a jerk with no social skills or self-confidence. Hold your surprise.

So, today's Unpopular Opinion...ah, what's the point. It doesn't matter and nobody cares.
#34 | 568 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Yesterday we were all talking NHL rivalries and, oddly enough, Charles Pierce wrote this. Good quick read. Have I told you how much I love the quick profiles and stories over at Grantland? They do a lot of cool hockey stuff too. Also, I wanna make a baby with Katie Baker and then argue over a Rangers or Habs onesie. (I'd win. ROY can fit much easier on the back of those little jumpers than Vanbiesbrouk ever could.)
Pierce is a great sports writer, but he's a sublime political writer.

Katie Bakes is also really good. Those two plus Keri on baseball, and you can have the rest of Grantland.
#35 | 568 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Today a leadership test I had to take for a training class basically said that I have no leadership ability without going through a complete personality transplant, and that I'm just a jerk with no social skills or self-confidence. Hold your surprise.

So, today's Unpopular Opinion...ah, what's the point. It doesn't matter and nobody cares.
I liked yesterdays and agreed. What's today's?
It's a moral imperative...  
#36 | 568 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Eric_ wrote:
Today a leadership test I had to take for a training class basically said that I have no leadership ability without going through a complete personality transplant, and that I'm just a jerk with no social skills or self-confidence. Hold your surprise.

So, today's Unpopular Opinion...ah, what's the point. It doesn't matter and nobody cares.
#37 | 568 days ago

I've been asked by the guy who runs the archery range down in Forks to get certified to become a level 1 archery instructor. Whoa, right? It's actually not that big of a deal, and I think I'm gonna do it. I won't ask anybody to be impressed until I decide to go for Level 3. Okay, maybe 2.

I'm still trying to hear all of your voices in my head.

After having my husband on leave for almost a month, it's weird to have him on duty again. On the plus side, I have more control of the TV again, I have an entire king size bed to myself, and I don't have to try and sleep through his snoring. On the minus side, I have an entire king size bed to myself. I wanted to catch up on The Following last night (because...I have control of the TV...) but I have a feeling I better do that when he's home, even if he's sleeping. Otherwise I wont' sleep all night because I'm skrred of monsters.

I'm still reading Warm Bodies. I haven't had much time to just sit and READ, so I haven't been able to finish it as quickly as I normally would a 217-nook-page book. It's also not as mindless as I expected. I've really been enjoying it; I know this sounds strange, but it's incredibly beautifully written.
It's a moral imperative...  
#38 | 568 days ago

Eleven NHL games tonight, folks...come watch some hockey with me!

And if hockey isn't your fave, here's a thread for NCAA hoops, NBA, etc. I looked for any sort of racing, but apparently they don't do that on tuesday night, at least not yet (I see Indy and F1 haven't got anything for a couple of weeks)
It's a moral imperative...  
#39 | 568 days ago

Caption Time!

(are y'all sick of me yet? Tough...it's Kelly Olynyk...go. Please? cheeky)
It's a moral imperative...  
#40 | 568 days ago

Jess wrote:
Eleven NHL games tonight, folks...come watch some hockey with me!

And if hockey isn't your fave, here's a thread for NCAA hoops, NBA, etc. I looked for any sort of racing, but apparently they don't do that on tuesday night, at least not yet (I see Indy and F1 haven't got anything for a couple of weeks)
heart
#41 | 568 days ago

Nascar/NRA/Texas Motor Speedway?     Sounds like the NRA is finally appealing to their fan base.  Nascar is an advertising agents wet dream.   

Robs making dinner.  There are some perks to 12 hour days.

Happy Birthday Jason if it really is your birthday.  If not,...

Anyway, this is my friend Ninas video.   


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVkCcGQDAzE
I'm hungry...  
#42 | 568 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Nascar/NRA/Texas Motor Speedway?     Sounds like the NRA is finally appealing to their fan base.  Nascar is an advertising agents wet dream.   

Robs making dinner.  There are some perks to 12 hour days.

Happy Birthday Jason if it really is your birthday.  If not,...

Anyway, this is my friend Ninas video.   


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVkCcGQDAzE
You cant trick me..thats a dude.
#43 | 568 days ago

Live hockey this weekend. Excuse me while I....never mind.

Ashlie, your taste in women is impeccable.

Stoney,  Oh.  My.  Goodness.
#44 | 568 days ago

I need to eat dinner and honestly all I want to do is get drunk.  It would take me forever to whine and snivel about it and you don't want to hear it anyway, so I'll just shut it.  

I know I didn't share anything with anyone regarding this, but I got a phone message this evening that all is clear on the mole I had removed.   No "C" yes
Say aaah...  
#45 | 568 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Live hockey this weekend. Excuse me while I....never mind.

Ashlie, your taste in women is impeccable.

Stoney,  Oh.  My.  Goodness.
I know, right?!
#46 | 567 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
Live hockey this weekend. Excuse me while I....never mind.

Ashlie, your taste in women is impeccable.

Stoney,  Oh.  My.  Goodness.
Well thank you, madam :)
#47 | 567 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
When you swype a semi-long word, do you stall in the middle sometimes cause you forgot what you were spelling or can't remember where the next letter is and then swype is all "whatever you just tried to spell doesn't f***ing exist"?

***
I'm pretty sure these impossible percentages in here are to annoy me.
(ladies, I used nair for the first time and i like it. clearly, I'm getting lazy in my old age)


Jason, I'm having your first birthday drink! Cheers, kind sir!
i'm not sure yet. i only discovered it when i started that post and when i got to the word "three" and i felt defeated..
#48 | 567 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i'm not sure yet. i only discovered it when i started that post and when i got to the word "three" and i felt defeated..
I understand, took me forever to start using it (too much too fast, the phone was a big enough step), then took a minute for me to like it.
#49 | 567 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Nascar/NRA/Texas Motor Speedway?     Sounds like the NRA is finally appealing to their fan base.  Nascar is an advertising agents wet dream.   

Robs making dinner.  There are some perks to 12 hour days.

Happy Birthday Jason if it really is your birthday.  If not,...

Anyway, this is my friend Ninas video.   


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVkCcGQDAzE
Nina 'Extreme' indeed.




(I was fully expecting to be rickroll'd to a Harlem Shake video or Harlem Shaked to Rick Astley dancing in an overcoat or Call Me Gotye or a Gangam-Charlie bit my finger or...)
Beans...  
#50 | 567 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Nina 'Extreme' indeed.




(I was fully expecting to be rickroll'd to a Harlem Shake video or Harlem Shaked to Rick Astley dancing in an overcoat or Call Me Gotye or a Gangam-Charlie bit my finger or...)
This made me spit. lol
#51 | 567 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Nina 'Extreme' indeed.




(I was fully expecting to be rickroll'd to a Harlem Shake video or Harlem Shaked to Rick Astley dancing in an overcoat or Call Me Gotye or a Gangam-Charlie bit my finger or...)
She is a nanny/caregiver. She is Not a dude, however, she certainly has balls. I wish I had her body confidence.
I'm hungry...  
#52 | 567 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
She is a nanny/caregiver. She is Not a dude, however, she certainly has balls. I wish I had her body confidence.
Your use of the term 'body confidence' has won the inetrwebs today.

It's over. We can go ahead and strike the set.


Alright people,


See you all back here tomorrow, bring your "A" game.
Beans...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 17 comments | Last by woody050681
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
2 opinions | 16 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
8 opinions | 31 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
6 opinions | 28 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine