Skip to Next Poll »
13
F/E 3/08

Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall.

I'll have the girls with me tonight. It's ridiculous that I'm basically having to sneak them out so they can spend time together. And my mom wonders why we don't like her. Maybe if it didn't take a covert op for us to see each other... ugh. anyway.

Rodney Dangerfield is dead?!.... in 2004?! :/ I don't remember that at all. anyway.

The Following looks like it's about to get even better. I couldn't find my copy of the BOTM at first and I was about to get pissed, but then I did. I shall start reading it today.  anyway.

***.

| Closed on 03/19/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
0%a. Homegirls, drop it like the Nasdaq
7%b. Jalapeno business...
21%c. I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...
21%d. Don't stop, get it, get it...
21%e. I have 2 guns, one for each of ya...
7%f. Lemon dropS...
21%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#12 | 571 days ago

hi kiddos and kiddoettes
Hockey was fun last night, we battled hard, things got chippy, a few punches were thrown, checks were thrown and we ended up playing a little bonus hockey.  5 minutes of OT didn't solve anything and then we ended up losing in the 6th round of the shootout.. Ugh. But they are a good team and the #1 seed for a reason, even though they are a bunch of bassholes. The other thing that made the loss sting was the fact that the 2, 3, and 4 seeds all lost last night. 

Tonight after work I'm off to see the Avs lose to the Blackhawks so I'm looking forward to that

Other than that, I don't really have much

  
44 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 571 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
People are racist when it comes to ice. You don't ever hear anyone blame white ice for anything, it's always the black kind.
I have 2 guns, one for each of ya...  
#2 | 571 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
People are racist when it comes to ice. You don't ever hear anyone blame white ice for anything, it's always the black kind.
word!
#3 | 571 days ago

This man is no hero.  I could care less if he died or not.  I am sure his supporters are mourning, but many other people in his country are finally able to rest peacefully and begin to believe in their futures looking brighter.
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#4 | 571 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
People are racist when it comes to ice. You don't ever hear anyone blame white ice for anything, it's always the black kind.
Ahh but Black Ice gets the props, too!  We don't have a beer called White Ice, only Black Ice.

I have 2 guns, one for each of ya...  
#5 | 571 days ago

heart
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#6 | 571 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
Sixth!

Morning Q'ers!  I'm sitting here in MARCH watching snow come down....no snow to speak of in December or January....but FREAKING MARCH....oh well...it's gonna be 60 tomorrow

RANGERS WIN!!  Beat the Islanders 2-1 in OT last nite.  For the first 50 minutes of the game, Nabakov (Isles goalie) looked like he was 6 feet wide by 4 feet high...but the Rangers exposed him for the avg goalie he is.  I went to bed last night, and the OTHER GREAT team, the Kings, were tied....and it was a loss for them, 5-2.  I was on facebook and saw a high school classmate post a pic....From the Staples Center.  She claimed to be the Number 1 Kings fan, but I know it's not true (right teach?)

Here's today's pic...

 
Have a great weekend!
Beaneaters...  
#7 | 571 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
woody050681 wrote:
People are racist when it comes to ice. You don't ever hear anyone blame white ice for anything, it's always the black kind.
I can see why you're offended Woody...after all, you ARE black....
Beaneaters...  
#8 | 571 days ago

Boy...haven't seen the thread bomber in a long time....GOOD!
Beaneaters...  
#9 | 571 days ago
Nick__ (+)




      



This is a MOON TOWER project that is being built in Dubai!   yes


Beaneaters...  
#10 | 571 days ago

Its snowinig in the apple and I am just loving it!!!! Hope all have a safe warm wonderful weekend
Lemon dropS...  
#11 | 571 days ago

The evil, awful, dirty-dirty Falcons are getting a new gazzillion dollar stadium complex in my hood. The down side: Ash, we're going to have to walk an extra 1500 feet (or take the proposed intra-site monorail?) to get to the game now. #FirstWorldProblems :(
The upside: I own a condo in the middle of what will be Atlanta's version of the LA Live Sports & Entertainment complex.
Once they announce a Super Bowl here, my realtor Shirley thinks:


#MILFriday* & #GIFriday to come.

Have a blessed day, boners.



*Note: I was gonna make The Cali Kat my MILFriday moment of zen, but Kramer lost his camera in Vegas and I don't have any pics of the 'milf of the week.' I'm also surprised I've never randomly seen any of the pics we took on Reddit or a lost camera tumblr and said, "Hey that's me and Kramer getting shots with a Russian prostitute!" Weird.
Beaneaters...  
#12 | 571 days ago

hi kiddos and kiddoettes
Hockey was fun last night, we battled hard, things got chippy, a few punches were thrown, checks were thrown and we ended up playing a little bonus hockey.  5 minutes of OT didn't solve anything and then we ended up losing in the 6th round of the shootout.. Ugh. But they are a good team and the #1 seed for a reason, even though they are a bunch of bassholes. The other thing that made the loss sting was the fact that the 2, 3, and 4 seeds all lost last night. 

Tonight after work I'm off to see the Avs lose to the Blackhawks so I'm looking forward to that

Other than that, I don't really have much

#13 | 571 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)

#14 | 571 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
hi kiddos and kiddoettes
Hockey was fun last night, we battled hard, things got chippy, a few punches were thrown, checks were thrown and we ended up playing a little bonus hockey.  5 minutes of OT didn't solve anything and then we ended up losing in the 6th round of the shootout.. Ugh. But they are a good team and the #1 seed for a reason, even though they are a bunch of bassholes. The other thing that made the loss sting was the fact that the 2, 3, and 4 seeds all lost last night. 

Tonight after work I'm off to see the Avs lose to the Blackhawks so I'm looking forward to that

Other than that, I don't really have much

Well let's just go ahead and add Harry & Hermoine to the movie list of "How the [expletive deleted] did they never hook up!?" I've only seen one harry Potter movie, so I need answers people. (If Harry's gay, I'm cool with it. Makes perfect sense and adds some contemporary themes to the series.)


Hmmmm, this may also need to be a "will they / won't they" Friday poll?


***Edited to recognize Stoney for posting one of the best .gifs on GIFriday. Clubhouse leader for F/E .gif of the year***
Beaneaters...  
#15 | 571 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
Well let's just go ahead and add Harry & Hermoine to the movie list of "How the [expletive deleted] did they never hook up!?" I've only seen one harry Potter movie, so I need answers people. (If Harry's gay, I'm cool with it. Makes perfect sense and adds some contemporary themes to the series.)


Hmmmm, this may also need to be a "will they / won't they" Friday poll?


***Edited to recognize Stoney for posting one of the best .gifs on GIFriday. Clubhouse leader for F/E .gif of the year***
Harry is not a Weasley.


just read your other post: OMG, is that not the stupidest sh**? Not only is it unnecessary, but it's two blocks away. ***holes.
#16 | 571 days ago

why are some of my words posting in blue with double lines?

Harry & Hermoine? would of never worked..you must watch all the movies in succession while simultaneously reading the books backwards to forwards...the answer is there....
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#17 | 571 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Harry is not a Weasley.


just read your other post: OMG, is that not the stupidest sh**? Not only is it unnecessary, but it's two blocks away. ***holes.
Beaneaters...  
#18 | 571 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
why are some of my words posting in blue with double lines?

Harry & Hermoine? would of never worked..you must watch all the movies in succession while simultaneously reading the books backwards to forwards...the answer is there....
Not "worked out together" I mean hooked up? Big difference.
Beaneaters...  
#19 | 571 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
#20 | 571 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Not "worked out together" I mean hooked up? Big difference.
well then, in part one of the last movie/book, they did for a bit,but Ron came back and that is that. it might be helpful to mention, Ron is a RED head, where Harry is merely a brunette....
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#21 | 571 days ago

i'm the thread bomber, cause i can't find my other post to edit/add..i think Marcus called me "not smart" indecision
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#22 | 571 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
i'm the thread bomber, cause i can't find my other post to edit/add..i think Marcus called me "not smart" indecision
What? No I didn't! i did refer to everybody as a boner though. That totally happened earlier.
Beaneaters...  
#23 | 571 days ago

Just ordered The Silver Surfer...and I remembered ebates! I can't wait! I finally got exactly what I want, rather than running out to the store and getting the cheapest thing I could find just to "get me through until I get something better" (which never happens...I've had this "temporary fix" for 2 years after my first "temporary fix" Gateway I had for 2 years before that went T.U.). Now Trever can send this one in for the 2nd time in 3 months for service once my new one comes in, and I have a 3-yr warranty on the new one...plus it's a Sony, so they're great anyway at customer service. I'm making no sense. I'm giddy.
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#24 | 571 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
well then, in part one of the last movie/book, they did for a bit,but Ron came back and that is that. it might be helpful to mention, Ron is a RED head, where Harry is merely a brunette....
#25 | 571 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I guess you told me!

(you so made me laugh, is that Joaquin Phoenix?)
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  
#26 | 571 days ago

Jess wrote:
Just ordered The Silver Surfer...and I remembered ebates! I can't wait! I finally got exactly what I want, rather than running out to the store and getting the cheapest thing I could find just to "get me through until I get something better" (which never happens...I've had this "temporary fix" for 2 years after my first "temporary fix" Gateway I had for 2 years before that went T.U.). Now Trever can send this one in for the 2nd time in 3 months for service once my new one comes in, and I have a 3-yr warranty on the new one...plus it's a Sony, so they're great anyway at customer service. I'm making no sense. I'm giddy.
#27 | 571 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I guess you told me!

(you so made me laugh, is that Joaquin Phoenix?)
#28 | 571 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I guess you told me!

(you so made me laugh, is that Joaquin Phoenix?)
... and so is this.
Beaneaters...  
#29 | 571 days ago

As you all know, I rarely drink sodas but today I was craving a sprite. My work baby mama went and got me one out of the vending machine and I was drinking it until I noticed a bball silhouette on it. I turn it around and it says "Lebron". This is what happened to the can so that I could continue to enjoy my beverage in peace.

#30 | 571 days ago

Oh...Caption time!
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#31 | 571 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Well, it's been......interesting!


Take care of each other and enjoy your weekends and freedom!




Beaneaters...  
#32 | 571 days ago

So yesterday I ended up: a.) getting asked about my CPA Exam scores by a co-worker who was in the process of urinating, b.) with a drunk guy trying to strong arm me into taking his martial arts course (he's a fellow regular at my fave Italian restaurant), and c.) while trying to use my heart condition to decline the offer, got put on the phone with an alleged cardiologist to the stars, who tried to get me to switch cardiologists.

Sometimes my life just gets weird.

RE: Chavez (Doug, I'm not picking on you...wait, you'll think I am anyway, so yes, I am picking on you)

While I'm not going to defend Chavez, this excerpt from an AP article on him really bothered me:

Chavez invested Venezuela's oil wealth into social programs including state-run food markets, cash benefits for poor families, free health clinics and education programs. But those gains were meager compared with the spectacular construction projects that oil riches spurred in glittering Middle Eastern cities, including the world's tallest building in Dubai and plans for branches of the Louvre and Guggenheim museums in Abu Dhabi.

So using oil money to help poor people? Bad. Spending the oil money on expensive vanity projects (kind of like that moon thing Nick approved)? Good! Priorities, they be messed up.

Starting next week: Baseball previews with lots of words and numbers that you won't read! Get excited!
#33 | 571 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
So yesterday I ended up: a.) getting asked about my CPA Exam scores by a co-worker who was in the process of urinating, b.) with a drunk guy trying to strong arm me into taking his martial arts course (he's a fellow regular at my fave Italian restaurant), and c.) while trying to use my heart condition to decline the offer, got put on the phone with an alleged cardiologist to the stars, who tried to get me to switch cardiologists.

Sometimes my life just gets weird.

RE: Chavez (Doug, I'm not picking on you...wait, you'll think I am anyway, so yes, I am picking on you)

While I'm not going to defend Chavez, this excerpt from an AP article on him really bothered me:

Chavez invested Venezuela's oil wealth into social programs including state-run food markets, cash benefits for poor families, free health clinics and education programs. But those gains were meager compared with the spectacular construction projects that oil riches spurred in glittering Middle Eastern cities, including the world's tallest building in Dubai and plans for branches of the Louvre and Guggenheim museums in Abu Dhabi.

So using oil money to help poor people? Bad. Spending the oil money on expensive vanity projects (kind of like that moon thing Nick approved)? Good! Priorities, they be messed up.

Starting next week: Baseball previews with lots of words and numbers that you won't read! Get excited!
As long as the Mariners are included, whether there are nice words about them or not, I'll read. #sucker
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#34 | 571 days ago

Oh my goodness there are tons of games on tonight. I'll be here. Y'all should join me...

Hockey thread

All the other stuff (because I'm biased like that)
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#35 | 571 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
The evil, awful, dirty-dirty Falcons are getting a new gazzillion dollar stadium complex in my hood. The down side: Ash, we're going to have to walk an extra 1500 feet (or take the proposed intra-site monorail?) to get to the game now. #FirstWorldProblems :(
The upside: I own a condo in the middle of what will be Atlanta's version of the LA Live Sports & Entertainment complex.
Once they announce a Super Bowl here, my realtor Shirley thinks:


#MILFriday* & #GIFriday to come.

Have a blessed day, boners.



*Note: I was gonna make The Cali Kat my MILFriday moment of zen, but Kramer lost his camera in Vegas and I don't have any pics of the 'milf of the week.' I'm also surprised I've never randomly seen any of the pics we took on Reddit or a lost camera tumblr and said, "Hey that's me and Kramer getting shots with a Russian prostitute!" Weird.
There was a camera? And pictures? :o
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#36 | 571 days ago

Where did everybody go?
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#37 | 571 days ago

Jess wrote:
Where did everybody go?
I scared them off like I do everyday. Duh.
#38 | 571 days ago

24 hours from now, I will be at Bridgestone Arena.  It will be something close to the first intermission and I will have made my first googly love eyes at Shea Weber.  And I'll be dressed like this:


'll be having lunch with a guy friend that I haven't seen in about 10 years.  The history buff in me is going to love doing a tour of Andrew Jackson's home, The Hermitage.  My hotel is across the street from Centennial Park, where the Parthenon is located.  I usually stay downtown, but Bo convinced me that staying in this area is better.  I may not be able to walk to the arena, but the cab ride will be cheap and I'll be staying in an area that is a little less "touristy." 

Oh, and...
It's Friday, bitches!!!!
#39 | 571 days ago

Michael Jordan got a marriage licence at the courthouse yesterday in Palm Beach County.

Happy Weekend.
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#40 | 571 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
24 hours from now, I will be at Bridgestone Arena.  It will be something close to the first intermission and I will have made my first googly love eyes at Shea Weber.  And I'll be dressed like this:


'll be having lunch with a guy friend that I haven't seen in about 10 years.  The history buff in me is going to love doing a tour of Andrew Jackson's home, The Hermitage.  My hotel is across the street from Centennial Park, where the Parthenon is located.  I usually stay downtown, but Bo convinced me that staying in this area is better.  I may not be able to walk to the arena, but the cab ride will be cheap and I'll be staying in an area that is a little less "touristy." 

Oh, and...
It's Friday, bitches!!!!
I can't stop laughing at that little girl. OOC.


I just ordered Shaun T's "Rockin' Body". I might have a problem. 
Don't stop, get it, get it...  
#41 | 571 days ago

Jess wrote:
I can't stop laughing at that little girl. OOC.


I just ordered Shaun T's "Rockin' Body". I might have a problem. 
I spit my Diet Mtn Dew out at her, so she had to represent Friday for me.
#42 | 571 days ago

I'm proud to live in the city that lends it's name to the best bat in baseball.

#43 | 570 days ago

And the thread bombing continues. I have a friend who lives in Nashville (this is not the same one who is meeting me for lunch today).  A little over a year ago, she gave birth to a baby boy who was not expected to live beyond his first week.  He had a heart problem of some sort.  They even called in the family on day 3 because they expected him not to make it. 

Well, he did make it.  It became apparent that he'd need a transplant and eventually, he got one.  Andrew spent the first several months of his life in ICU, spent a couple of months in transitional care, and several weeks in a regular room before he was finally allowed to come home.  At one point, Christy posted a picture of one of her hospital bills which totaled over two million dollars and wondered, jokingly, which credit card she'd use to pay it (she didn't have to pay a penny as an employee of Vanderbilt hospital and the recipient of several large fundraising donations).  I'm giving you this back story because I am jealous of Christy's husband and daughters.  They were at the Preds game last night and got to meet my husband and Pekka Rinne.  They have been recognized

#44 | 570 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
So yesterday I ended up: a.) getting asked about my CPA Exam scores by a co-worker who was in the process of urinating, b.) with a drunk guy trying to strong arm me into taking his martial arts course (he's a fellow regular at my fave Italian restaurant), and c.) while trying to use my heart condition to decline the offer, got put on the phone with an alleged cardiologist to the stars, who tried to get me to switch cardiologists.

Sometimes my life just gets weird.

RE: Chavez (Doug, I'm not picking on you...wait, you'll think I am anyway, so yes, I am picking on you)

While I'm not going to defend Chavez, this excerpt from an AP article on him really bothered me:

Chavez invested Venezuela's oil wealth into social programs including state-run food markets, cash benefits for poor families, free health clinics and education programs. But those gains were meager compared with the spectacular construction projects that oil riches spurred in glittering Middle Eastern cities, including the world's tallest building in Dubai and plans for branches of the Louvre and Guggenheim museums in Abu Dhabi.

So using oil money to help poor people? Bad. Spending the oil money on expensive vanity projects (kind of like that moon thing Nick approved)? Good! Priorities, they be messed up.

Starting next week: Baseball previews with lots of words and numbers that you won't read! Get excited!
Gearhead(Eric) I never mentioned you in the previous poll.  I was actually talking about a man, who I forgot his screen name, who used to be on here all the time and always made every answer religious.  If you want to think that you are so powerful, and so great that you scare other's from debating with you on this site then more power to you sir.  I come on this site to answer sports polls and read other people's funny takes on life.


Also Chavez is one step below Castro when it comes to being a jerk and dominating his country by scare tactics and more aggresive and life threatening tactics.  I have had family and friends live in Venezuela.  They lived their lives daily with this man, not in the U.S.  watching CNN or Fox News.     
I couldn't give a fat flying f***, keep your head up your f***in ass since it's worked oh so f***in well for you these f**kin 5 yrs...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/23/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by Beaneaters