Skip to Next Poll »
14
Sitcom Madness: Family Region Rd. 2 (Edited 04/08/13 03:09PM by marcus_nyce)
Sitcom Madness: Family Region Rd. 2 <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 04/08/13 03:09PM by marcus_nyce)</span> Photo

Family Region Cinderella: #14 Who's the Boss 52-48 upset over #3 Full House


(Here's the entire field.pdf of 64 to play along at home)
| Closed on 04/10/13 at 03:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Teams:  TV
31 Fans 
 1. Round 2 (0 points)
81%a. (1) Cosby
19%b. (9) Growing Pains
 2. Rd. Two (0 points)
68%a. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
32%b. (4) The Wonder Years
 3. Round II (0 points)
71%a. (6) Golden Girls
29%b. (14) Who's the Boss
 4. Second Round (0 points)
74%a. (7) Married with Children
26%b. (2) Family Ties

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 499 days ago

Jess wrote:
I probably should have asked this before, but was Cosby for "The Cosby Show" or "Cosby"? There were two...
I assumed it was for The Cosby Kids.


1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 499 days ago

I probably should have asked this before, but was Cosby for "The Cosby Show" or "Cosby"? There were two...
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#2 | 499 days ago
Nick__ (+)

1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#3 | 499 days ago

Jess wrote:
I probably should have asked this before, but was Cosby for "The Cosby Show" or "Cosby"? There were two...
The Nick gif one, lol
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#4 | 499 days ago

Wonder Years dad=my dad.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#5 | 499 days ago

Jess wrote:
I probably should have asked this before, but was Cosby for "The Cosby Show" or "Cosby"? There were two...
I assumed it was for The Cosby Kids.


1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#6 | 499 days ago

He also did 'Cosby" with Phylicia sans the kids...short lived series with Madeline Kahn (awwww)
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#7 | 499 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
(Right, It's the Cosby Show... there was also the Bill Cosby Show or hour, right?)

Sorry, Wonder Years.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#8 | 499 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
(Right, It's the Cosby Show... there was also the Bill Cosby Show or hour, right?)

Sorry, Wonder Years.
He's done so many - there was The Cosby Show with the kids, then Cosby (the one Jen clarified) - those were the two I was confused about. Then he did the Cosby Kids, some Cosby Mysteries show and who knows what else. I also liked Little Bill on PBS Sprout or whatever kids channel it was on when Kiernan was little (he was far less annoying than Caillou). Bill's a busy dude. 
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#9 | 499 days ago

Jess wrote:
He's done so many - there was The Cosby Show with the kids, then Cosby (the one Jen clarified) - those were the two I was confused about. Then he did the Cosby Kids, some Cosby Mysteries show and who knows what else. I also liked Little Bill on PBS Sprout or whatever kids channel it was on when Kiernan was little (he was far less annoying than Caillou). Bill's a busy dude. 
I still watch Little Bill.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#10 | 499 days ago

Golden Girls FTW. Bea Arthur is unstoppable in the post.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#11 | 499 days ago

in all of these polls, I got ALL SIXTEEN RIGHT! Imagine that!

Seriously, though-thanks Marcus for doing these.  It's interesting to see different tastes.  I used to LOVE watching Family Ties on Sunday nights before going back to med school.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#12 | 499 days ago

Sorry Fresh Prince..................................you shouldn't have changed Vivians. 
1. (1) Cosby  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#13 | 499 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Sorry Fresh Prince..................................you shouldn't have changed Vivians. 
That was so upsetting.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#14 | 499 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Sorry Fresh Prince..................................you shouldn't have changed Vivians. 
While I agree with you most times...I can not in all good conscience do it this time. Vivian #1 should not of gone all crazy
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#15 | 499 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
While I agree with you most times...I can not in all good conscience do it this time. Vivian #1 should not of gone all crazy
Did she reeeeaaaaaalllllllly go crazy? 
1. (1) Cosby  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#16 | 498 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Did she reeeeaaaaaalllllllly go crazy? 
lol..I think so....at least that was what the tv people reported.
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#17 | 498 days ago

Instead of replacing her they should have had her die off or run away or something. That was weird.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#18 | 498 days ago

Jess wrote:
Instead of replacing her they should have had her die off or run away or something. That was weird.
That wouldn't of worked. If Aunt Viv had died, Uncle Phil would of kicked Will out and he would have to go home to Philly and face the bully.....what do you guys have against Daphne Maxwell? 
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#19 | 498 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
That wouldn't of worked. If Aunt Viv had died, Uncle Phil would of kicked Will out and he would have to go home to Philly and face the bully.....what do you guys have against Daphne Maxwell? 
She sucked and was nothing like the original.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#20 | 498 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
She sucked and was nothing like the original.
uuh yeah, the point being she was nothing like Janet, ie: combative, she went with the flow. Another example of a show that went one or two seasons past their expiration date.
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#21 | 498 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
uuh yeah, the point being she was nothing like Janet, ie: combative, she went with the flow. Another example of a show that went one or two seasons past their expiration date.
Idk what that means. I'm talking about "Vivian". She was awful at that character. I never found her believable. I watched it til the end but they should have ended when they fired her,

As far as the "real Vivian" :), I think the show was trying to screw her and she wouldn't accept it. I remember being angry that she was fired for some reason. As always, I'll google soon because I don't really recall.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#22 | 498 days ago

P.s. It looks like I really care about the woman I always thought could've been Lenny Kravitz' mom, but I really don't. lol
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#23 | 498 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



The cosby show was "meh" and not so great and rest of the shows Bill made were average at best. 


And i never even noticed there was 2 vivians indecision but the whole show was Will , Carlton, and Geoffrey so rest of the bunch was insignificant and could of been anyone or anything. 
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#24 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


The cosby show was "meh" and not so great and rest of the shows Bill made were average at best. 


And i never even noticed there was 2 vivians indecision but the whole show was Will , Carlton, and Geoffrey so rest of the bunch was insignificant and could of been anyone or anything. 
Ridiculous
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#25 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


The cosby show was "meh" and not so great and rest of the shows Bill made were average at best. 


And i never even noticed there was 2 vivians indecision but the whole show was Will , Carlton, and Geoffrey so rest of the bunch was insignificant and could of been anyone or anything. 
1. (1) Cosby  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#26 | 498 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
That wouldn't of worked. If Aunt Viv had died, Uncle Phil would of kicked Will out and he would have to go home to Philly and face the bully.....what do you guys have against Daphne Maxwell? 
Nothin, I liked her - they just should have had her in the beginning. And you're right. They were in a pickle.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#27 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


The cosby show was "meh" and not so great and rest of the shows Bill made were average at best. 


And i never even noticed there was 2 vivians indecision but the whole show was Will , Carlton, and Geoffrey so rest of the bunch was insignificant and could of been anyone or anything. 
You're a huge Kevin Costner fan and then you say THIS? It's like I don't even know you anymore.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#28 | 498 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Jess wrote:
You're a huge Kevin Costner fan and then you say THIS? It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Ha ,  i like Bill well enough as he seems like a nice guy and he has always been a good actor. But the cast around him on the cosby show was well terrible x 5 those kids had the acting skills of a box of rocks and his wife wasn't a whole lot better.  I like some of stuff he has done, just not so much the cosby show. 


And how can you not like Costner indecision
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#29 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

Ha ,  i like Bill well enough as he seems like a nice guy and he has always been a good actor. But the cast around him on the cosby show was well terrible x 5 those kids had the acting skills of a box of rocks and his wife wasn't a whole lot better.  I like some of stuff he has done, just not so much the cosby show. 


And how can you not like Costner indecision
I've never liked him much. He's ok.

And don't you ever say bad stuff about Phylicia Rashad again or I'm taking my toys and going home.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#30 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

Ha ,  i like Bill well enough as he seems like a nice guy and he has always been a good actor. But the cast around him on the cosby show was well terrible x 5 those kids had the acting skills of a box of rocks and his wife wasn't a whole lot better.  I like some of stuff he has done, just not so much the cosby show. 


And how can you not like Costner indecision
That show was great! And Kevin Costner is meh at best. Decent in about 4 movies... and 4 is a stretch.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#31 | 498 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
P.s. It looks like I really care about the woman I always thought could've been Lenny Kravitz' mom, but I really don't. lol
Whew, (i was getting worried) and SMH, not even close to Lenny's mom...she was and I am talking Vivian #1 very severe
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#32 | 498 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Jess wrote:
I've never liked him much. He's ok.

And don't you ever say bad stuff about Phylicia Rashad again or I'm taking my toys and going home.

Phylicia was a pretty lady and im sure it was the crappy acting of those horrible kids bringing her down smiley


(mostly cause i don't want u take the toys n all that's excessive)  smiley



And Costner was Ok in 3-4 movies and Great in 5-6 smiley
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#33 | 498 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

kobe_lova wrote:
That show was great! And Kevin Costner is meh at best. Decent in about 4 movies... and 4 is a stretch.


You don't know  enlightened
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#34 | 498 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Whew, (i was getting worried) and SMH, not even close to Lenny's mom...she was and I am talking Vivian #1 very severe
What?! I'm pretty sure that whole first season, I thought it was his mom :| No? You don't see it?
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#35 | 498 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

Phylicia was a pretty lady and im sure it was the crappy acting of those horrible kids bringing her down smiley


(mostly cause i don't want u take the toys n all that's excessive)  smiley



And Costner was Ok in 3-4 movies and Great in 5-6 smiley
"And Costner had 3-4 OK movies and 5-6 Great movies"

/fixed
(I hold fast to the fact that anything he was in would be just as good/bad with someone else)
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#36 | 498 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo

Jess wrote:
"And Costner had 3-4 OK movies and 5-6 Great movies"

/fixed
(I hold fast to the fact that anything he was in would be just as good/bad with someone else)


I would agree that some of the shows he was in he could of been swapped out for anyone else etc but that is case for most if not all actors. But some at least 3-4 of his movies i think he was perfect for and suited him so well replacing him it just wouldnt have been the same one being "Field of Dreams" but maybe its just a boy thing , as he made a couple excellent baseball movies smiley
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (14) Who's the Boss  4. (7) Married with Children  
#37 | 498 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
What?! I'm pretty sure that whole first season, I thought it was his mom :| No? You don't see it?
 *sigh*
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#38 | 498 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
JenX63 wrote:
 *sigh*


see?!




(lol)
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  
#39 | 498 days ago

yes
1. (9) Growing Pains  2. (4) The Wonder Years  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (7) Married with Children  
#40 | 497 days ago

Jess wrote:
You're a huge Kevin Costner fan and then you say THIS? It's like I don't even know you anymore.
I'm a Kevin Costner fan and I don't agree with a single thing he said ^^^^^^^^ so don't go all' Kevin Costner lovers are weird' on me.
1. (1) Cosby  2. (5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air  3. (6) Golden Girls  4. (2) Family Ties  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra
F/E 8/14
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/14/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by JenX63
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
5 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 8/13
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/13/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L