Skip to Next Poll »
11
Get your own box of cheez-its.
Easy breezy, what snack food do you just hate to share when you are in front of the t.v?  Mine really is white cheddar cheez its.  I will hide the box to keep my girls from finding it.  And I have some really good hiding spots. Get your own box of cheez-its. Photo
| Closed on 05/19/13 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
12 Fans 
8%a. Oh my.
8%b. This one.
25%c. Does beer count?
17%d. I live alone.
42%e. Beans.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#10 | 554 days ago

My Smokes! Get Your Own Cancer...
Beans.  
  
23 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 554 days ago

I don't snack in front of the TV indecision
I do however over indulge in the drinks department .
Beans.  
#2 | 554 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
I don't snack in front of the TV indecision
I do however over indulge in the drinks department .
indecision

That's just not right. No snacks with the drinks?   Drinking makes me hungry. sad
#3 | 554 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
indecision

That's just not right. No snacks with the drinks?   Drinking makes me hungry. sad
Welp! the voices in my head tell me, unless I want to be looking at my a** in my perphial vision it is the smart move.....
Beans.  
#4 | 554 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
Wow, Glenda....I'm here on my 3rd beer, and when I read the intro, I read it as "white cheddar cheese ti*s"....hmmmmm....

Anyway, I LOVE pretzels and what I call "cheese flavored air balls", and I think Cartman calls em Cheesy Poofs....
Oh my.  
#5 | 554 days ago

I'll share food, no problem. Don't mess with my Strat. Just don't.
Beans.  
#6 | 554 days ago

I'm a big ol' selfish brat. I'd rather buy someone their own bag/box/etc. of something than share mine...and I often will. We usually only get the grab-bags or small boxes of crackers, but if I have a big box of Cheez-Its or a family size bag of Salt and Vinegar potato chips or something I will pour some into a bowl for me so we're not reaching in to the same box/bag/container though. I love Cheez-Its, Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn, Salt & Vinegar chips (gah), Frito Lay Sunflower Seeds (regular) and cheddar Goldfish Crackers to snack on. Oh and seasoned croutons. Don't judge me.
This one.  
#7 | 554 days ago

I don't like sharing my fruit.......grapes, orange pieces (I cut my fruit up), apples, strawberries, mango.....etc.....don't ask for any or attempt a steal......I will hurt you. 
Beans.  
#8 | 554 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I don't like sharing my fruit.......grapes, orange pieces (I cut my fruit up), apples, strawberries, mango.....etc.....don't ask for any or attempt a steal......I will hurt you. 
ooh this too! If I'm going to do all that work, so can you.
This one.  
#9 | 554 days ago

Beans... leave my ********* beans alone ;)
Beans.  
#10 | 554 days ago

My Smokes! Get Your Own Cancer...
Beans.  
#11 | 553 days ago
Nick__ (+)

I share everything.   I guess maybe..........a piece of chocolate cake?
Does beer count?   
#12 | 553 days ago

I live alone.  
#13 | 553 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Welp! the voices in my head tell me, unless I want to be looking at my a** in my perphial vision it is the smart move.....
The voices in mine say I need to listen to the voices in yours. crying
#14 | 553 days ago

cubsgirl wrote:
indecision

That's just not right. No snacks with the drinks?   Drinking makes me hungry. sad
Those snacks will absorb the alcohol in your stomach and cause you to sober up a bit. I try to drink on an empty stomach.
_________________


I don't like to share my chocolate snacks!, but I won't eat the kind that comes from Target, it has to be Ed Hardy brand cheeky
#15 | 553 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Those snacks will absorb the alcohol in your stomach and cause you to sober up a bit. I try to drink on an empty stomach.
_________________


I don't like to share my chocolate snacks!, but I won't eat the kind that comes from Target, it has to be Ed Hardy brand cheeky
Elitist.  cheeky
#16 | 551 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I share everything.   I guess maybe..........a piece of chocolate cake?
Bullsh*t.  I heard you are VERY selfish when it comes to sharing Zima, Jolly Ranchers, and ketchup. 
#17 | 551 days ago

i've been on a diet for a year and a half. nobody has once tried to grab a handful of my raw zucchini quarters floating in apple cider vinegar. it's weird. 
#18 | 551 days ago

I share
#19 | 551 days ago

all of these...

Does beer count?   
#20 | 551 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
jswol54 wrote:
Bullsh*t.  I heard you are VERY selfish when it comes to sharing Zima, Jolly Ranchers, and ketchup. 
How would you know?  You keep running away scared every chance I make to meet with you for drinks?!?
 
BTW - Jolly Ranchers kick ass!    Then again, you should know from doing all of those Puckers shots
Does beer count?   
#21 | 550 days ago

not much of a snack or sweets eater but when I do go to dinner, i dont share my fav appetizer- stuffred mushrooms, i wiill order your own or somethting else for you
#22 | 550 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
How would you know?  You keep running away scared every chance I make to meet with you for drinks?!?
 
BTW - Jolly Ranchers kick ass!    Then again, you should know from doing all of those Puckers shots
Whatchu talkin' about Willis?  I offered to take in a game last week.  Do you have alltimer's?  In all seriousness the gf has to babysit on Saturday.  I could be game to watch Da Bulls. 
#23 | 550 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Whatchu talkin' about Willis?  I offered to take in a game last week.  Do you have alltimer's?  In all seriousness the gf has to babysit on Saturday.  I could be game to watch Da Bulls. 
Well both of you better remember the August thing.  smiley  And Jolly ranchers are the best things ever. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99