Skip to Next Poll »
14
F/E 4/25
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 

Good Morning.

69,96
I feel her heartbeart
I'm chest to chest with this b****.
| Closed on 05/07/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
15 Fans 
0%a. Hey girl, ain't no mystery...
13%b. at least, as far as I can see...
27%c. I wanna keep you here...
0%d. laying next to me...
0%e. sharing our loooove...
7%f. between the sheets...
13%g. Tequila!
40%h. and Beans!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 543 days ago

This has been floating around for a few days now, but it's getting better and better imo.

Ohhhhhh, Jags. Honestly, I have more going on during fantasy drafts.


I can't wait for Jacksonville to trade up in the draft to pick Johnny Manziel.
and Beans!  
  
46 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 543 days ago

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!



Off to work, ugh.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!
I wanna keep you here...  
#2 | 543 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Still eating from the pu pu platter...............oh wait!

Today's Billboard Top 100 is dedicated to my bud, JSWOL!

Yo!  Punk-ass bitch!  Check it!

If there was a problem, Yo, JSWOL will solve it 
Check out the bottle while my JSWOL dissolves it 

Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice Ice Baby 
Vanilla Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice Ice Baby, 
Vanilla

Coming in at #45 is Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby"  -    ok, simma, simma down der Johnny!  Don't get too excited. We don't need you bustin a valve.......  


Yeah, besides that, there's this.....The Best team in the NHL Regular season for 2013 are your Chicago Blackhawks!!! (TEACH, don't you dare BOLD this post cheeky)  

Let's just hope this is not the kiss of death!  Most President Trophy Winners do not win the Cup.  Time for that to change!



and Beans!  
#3 | 543 days ago

I have cramps. They f*cked up my sleep, so I may be a tad "touchy."
My favorite player for the last 9 years has been suspended for the rest of the regular season (Saturday is the last game). The big boys were just waiting for this day to suspend Brown.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OH....and 

Dear Rest of the NHL fans who think Brown is the "Dirtiest" Player today, 

F U. Jerks.

Sincerely, 
Fan of Team who Booed an "Injured" Player


I hate people. 
and Beans!  
#4 | 543 days ago

Hello Q'Ville - hope all is well and dandy, carry on
I wanna keep you here...  
#5 | 543 days ago

Hello Q'Ville - hope all is well and dandy, carry on
I wanna keep you here...  
#6 | 543 days ago

I don't know if you jerks have seen Oldboy, and I've probably said this already but I'm saying it again. There should be no remake, esp from Spike Lee. Maybe I'll be surprised but I have super low expectations right now.
#7 | 543 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I don't know if you jerks have seen Oldboy, and I've probably said this already but I'm saying it again. There should be no remake, esp from Spike Lee. Maybe I'll be surprised but I have super low expectations right now.
WHAT THE F**K?!?

No...
No...

I said the EXACT same thing months ago and you gave me nine kinds of sh**. 
#8 | 543 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jason_ wrote:
WHAT THE F**K?!?

No...
No...

I said the EXACT same thing months ago and you gave me nine kinds of sh**. 
Uhh that was about something else.

...or I was giving you sh**. I don't recall.
#9 | 543 days ago

This has been floating around for a few days now, but it's getting better and better imo.

Ohhhhhh, Jags. Honestly, I have more going on during fantasy drafts.


I can't wait for Jacksonville to trade up in the draft to pick Johnny Manziel.
and Beans!  
#10 | 543 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Uhh that was about something else.

...or I was giving you sh**. I don't recall.
OMG....
#11 | 543 days ago

i just said "how gauche!" to somebody in a really snobby way (i've never actually said that word before) and i feel like my outfit and nails really had my back on it.

does anyone have a better way to word "live organ performance"?
#12 | 543 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just said "how gauche!" to somebody in a really snobby way (i've never actually said that word before) and i feel like my outfit and nails really had my back on it.

does anyone have a better way to word "live organ performance"?
Head.
#13 | 543 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kteacher wrote:
I have cramps. They f*cked up my sleep, so I may be a tad "touchy."
My favorite player for the last 9 years has been suspended for the rest of the regular season (Saturday is the last game). The big boys were just waiting for this day to suspend Brown.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OH....and 

Dear Rest of the NHL fans who think Brown is the "Dirtiest" Player today, 

F U. Jerks.

Sincerely, 
Fan of Team who Booed an "Injured" Player


I hate people. 
Ohhhh!   I hate when I get cramps while I'm sleeping!   Especially in my toes........Feels like I just broke a bone.....ouch.










and Beans!  
#14 | 543 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
Head.
ican'tbreathe.

#15 | 543 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just said "how gauche!" to somebody in a really snobby way (i've never actually said that word before) and i feel like my outfit and nails really had my back on it.

does anyone have a better way to word "live organ performance"?
Swallow?
and Beans!  
#16 | 543 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just said "how gauche!" to somebody in a really snobby way (i've never actually said that word before) and i feel like my outfit and nails really had my back on it.

does anyone have a better way to word "live organ performance"?
Here is a list I found online!

  • B.J.
  • Blow
  • Bl*w Job
  • Blow the Whistle
  • Bone-Lipper
  • Chew It
  • Cop a Doodle
  • Cop a Stem
  • Drop on It
  • Eat D!ck
  • Fluting
  • French Job
  • French Way
  • Get a F@cial
  • Give Face
  • Give Head
  • Give Pearls
  • Gobble
  • Gobble the Goop
  • Go Down
  • Go Down for a Whomp
  • Go Down On
  • Gum a Root
  • Gunch
  • Head Job
  • Hum a Tune
  • Hum Job
  • Hummer
  • Inhale the Oyster
  • Knob Job
  • Lay Some Lip
  • Mouth F*ck
  • Munch
  • Open Wide for Chunky
  • Pipe Job
  • Piston Job
  • Play a Tune
  • Polish the Chrome
  • Polish the Knob
  • Serve Head
  • Slob the Knob
  • Smoke a D!ck
  • Smoke the White Owl
  • Suck a Bondini
  • Suck D!ck
  • S*ck Off
  • Suck the Sugar-Stick
  • Sucky-F*cky
  • Swallow a Sword
  • Swing on It
  • Tongue Job
  • Worship At the Altar
  • Wring It Dry
at least, as far as I can see...  
#17 | 543 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
OMG....
WHAT?!
#18 | 543 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
In case you ever wanted to know,

http://www.uta.fi/FAST/GC/sex-scat.html

This happened last night.

Sitting waiting on a train, there's a cop car about three cars in front of me. A guy on a motorcycle decides he can't wait, he drives around everyone on the right where there is no lane. The cop sees him, pulls out of line and in behind the guy at the train crossing. The train passes everyone starts moving, except the guy on the motorcycle because he sitting waiting on the cop to finish writing him a ticket. Isn't karma a bitch!

Happy NFL Draft Day!
at least, as far as I can see...  
#19 | 543 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Apparently, I need to change the channel 
and Beans!  
#20 | 543 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Apparently, I need to change the channel 
Try watching the NFL Network for a while!
at least, as far as I can see...  
#21 | 543 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
WHAT?!
and Beans!  
#22 | 543 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
marcus_nyce wrote:
CHICKEN BUTT!

I think that's a rooster though.
#23 | 543 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
ican'tbreathe.

twss
#24 | 543 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
CHICKEN BUTT!

I think that's a rooster though.
Respect the CoC
and Beans!  
#25 | 543 days ago

I guess I decided after the lip ordeal my body actually wasn't hurt enough. So, last night at work I decide that falling with, 2 plates on my left arm, 1 plate in my left hand, and 1 plate in my right hand would be a really cool thing to do.  Now, here I sit with what I am hoping is only a couple of pulled muscles behind my knee, and bruises on my arms, and a really embarrassing yes I did fall in front of everyone and now have at least a week off of work, bad attitude. 

 I would sue but, my mom would probably do more bodily harm to me since she owns the restaurant. 



indecision



I sure hope you guys are having a better week than I am.  Go Cubs. 
and Beans!  
#26 | 543 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Here is a list I found online!

  • B.J.
  • Blow
  • Bl*w Job
  • Blow the Whistle
  • Bone-Lipper
  • Chew It
  • Cop a Doodle
  • Cop a Stem
  • Drop on It
  • Eat D!ck
  • Fluting
  • French Job
  • French Way
  • Get a F@cial
  • Give Face
  • Give Head
  • Give Pearls
  • Gobble
  • Gobble the Goop
  • Go Down
  • Go Down for a Whomp
  • Go Down On
  • Gum a Root
  • Gunch
  • Head Job
  • Hum a Tune
  • Hum Job
  • Hummer
  • Inhale the Oyster
  • Knob Job
  • Lay Some Lip
  • Mouth F*ck
  • Munch
  • Open Wide for Chunky
  • Pipe Job
  • Piston Job
  • Play a Tune
  • Polish the Chrome
  • Polish the Knob
  • Serve Head
  • Slob the Knob
  • Smoke a D!ck
  • Smoke the White Owl
  • Suck a Bondini
  • Suck D!ck
  • S*ck Off
  • Suck the Sugar-Stick
  • Sucky-F*cky
  • Swallow a Sword
  • Swing on It
  • Tongue Job
  • Worship At the Altar
  • Wring It Dry
Wouldn't the last one hurt?  
and Beans!  
#27 | 543 days ago

at least, as far as I can see...  
#28 | 543 days ago

#29 | 543 days ago

One good thing to look forward to next season.  Creighton will one year in their new conference with father/son on the same team again.  Doug McDermont will be coming back to school for senior year.  Go Bluejays.
I wanna keep you here...  
#30 | 543 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Still eating from the pu pu platter...............oh wait!

Today's Billboard Top 100 is dedicated to my bud, JSWOL!

Yo!  Punk-ass bitch!  Check it!

If there was a problem, Yo, JSWOL will solve it 
Check out the bottle while my JSWOL dissolves it 

Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice Ice Baby 
Vanilla Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice Ice Baby, 
Vanilla

Coming in at #45 is Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby"  -    ok, simma, simma down der Johnny!  Don't get too excited. We don't need you bustin a valve.......  


Yeah, besides that, there's this.....The Best team in the NHL Regular season for 2013 are your Chicago Blackhawks!!! (TEACH, don't you dare BOLD this post cheeky)  

Let's just hope this is not the kiss of death!  Most President Trophy Winners do not win the Cup.  Time for that to change!



The honies used to call me Chocolate Water back in the dizzay.  You jelly?


What up dough?

- NFL draft tonight.  Hopefully the Bears take a LB or CB.  And lulz @ the Te'o hate.  He's gonna be a star with a REAL gf.  Ya dig?

- Bulls/Nets from the UC.  Ya boy will be on pins and noodles watching in anticipation.  Perhaps I'll stop at the liquor store to get myself some drank!

- Speaking of dranks, I've managed to down a gallon of H2O and it's not even 3 yet.  Boom!

- Making beef with oyster sauce for dinner.  Gonna be DAMN good too. 

- Nick looks like Bill Nye's stunt devil. 
#31 | 543 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
jswol54 wrote:
The honies used to call me Chocolate Water back in the dizzay.  You jelly?


What up dough?

- NFL draft tonight.  Hopefully the Bears take a LB or CB.  And lulz @ the Te'o hate.  He's gonna be a star with a REAL gf.  Ya dig?

- Bulls/Nets from the UC.  Ya boy will be on pins and noodles watching in anticipation.  Perhaps I'll stop at the liquor store to get myself some drank!

- Speaking of dranks, I've managed to down a gallon of H2O and it's not even 3 yet.  Boom!

- Making beef with oyster sauce for dinner.  Gonna be DAMN good too. 

- Nick looks like Bill Nye's stunt devil. 
There are rumors that the Vikings are trying to trade up in front of the Bears to draft Te'o.

And you are right on the Te'o haters, they continue to harp on his "slow" 40 times. However they don't talk about the fact that Jarvis Jones(4.9 best 40 time I have heard for him) and Alec Ogletree(4.82 at combine and 4.72 at his pro day) ran the same or slower 40 times. They also both play OLB where you want and need speed more than in a ILB.
at least, as far as I can see...  
#32 | 543 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
There are rumors that the Vikings are trying to trade up in front of the Bears to draft Te'o.

And you are right on the Te'o haters, they continue to harp on his "slow" 40 times. However they don't talk about the fact that Jarvis Jones(4.9 best 40 time I have heard for him) and Alec Ogletree(4.82 at combine and 4.72 at his pro day) ran the same or slower 40 times. They also both play OLB where you want and need speed more than in a ILB.
Te'o is a "football player," not a combine superstar.  Give me the former every single time.  Manti also has a chip on his shoulder.  He will prove his naysayers wrong.  Hopefully it's in Chicago. 
#33 | 543 days ago

For Jen

at least, as far as I can see...  
#34 | 543 days ago

With Steve Blake now injured and Jordan Hill coming back, maybe the Lakers out to put Paul Gason as a really big "point" forward and have him bring the ball up the court.  Yes I know Steve Nash is still on team, however he might go out any minute as well considering the way his hip and legs have acted this year.  Tony Parker simply drives past all their guards at will.
I wanna keep you here...  
#35 | 543 days ago

Derby festival kicking it into high gear starting tomorrow.  In the morning is the rush hour balloon race.  Tomorrow night is the balloon glow.  Saturday is the marathon/half marathon and the weekend balloon race.  I am so ready to relax this weekend.
#36 | 543 days ago

made mah day
#37 | 543 days ago

FanIQ War Room 

NHL Live Thread 

cheeky
Tequila!  
#38 | 543 days ago

Fisher over Joeckel? KC will be drafting #1 overall again next year. I can't post in the nfl draft thread from my phone
#39 | 543 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Fisher over Joeckel? KC will be drafting #1 overall again next year. I can't post in the nfl draft thread from my phone
If they are it is because of Smith or injuries to other key players. Not because they went with Fisher over Joeckel.
at least, as far as I can see...  
#40 | 542 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
If they are it is because of Smith or injuries to other key players. Not because they went with Fisher over Joeckel.
It'll be the Cardinals drafting 1st next year, I am sure of it.
#41 | 542 days ago

Kenne wrote:
It'll be the Cardinals drafting 1st next year, I am sure of it.
To me this draft is one where a future SB Champion will be built of the 32 picks there were 0 RBS, 1 QB, 2 WRS, 1 TE, AND 3 CBS. 7 of 32 picks were "skill" positions. The others were guys(if you choose the right one) that could begin laying the ground work for winning a Super Bowl. Only time will tell if and who made the right decisions. I don't like Dallas' pick, they probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round. But who knows if over time I will feel the same way.
at least, as far as I can see...  
#42 | 542 days ago

Don't forget Hockey and Basketball too!

at least, as far as I can see...  
#43 | 542 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
To me this draft is one where a future SB Champion will be built of the 32 picks there were 0 RBS, 1 QB, 2 WRS, 1 TE, AND 3 CBS. 7 of 32 picks were "skill" positions. The others were guys(if you choose the right one) that could begin laying the ground work for winning a Super Bowl. Only time will tell if and who made the right decisions. I don't like Dallas' pick, they probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round. But who knows if over time I will feel the same way.
Dallas would've been better off with Barrett Jones from Alabama, but yeah I agree Frederick is a late 2nd rounder tops, that was a major reach, but still not the worst pick in the 1st round. That honor goes to Buffalo.
#44 | 542 days ago

I missed CriticalFanatic so much last night.  I don't miss him this morning.  Oh, the NFL draft drinking games....and his keen insight.
#45 | 542 days ago

AlwaysSunshine wrote:
I missed CriticalFanatic so much last night.  I don't miss him this morning.  Oh, the NFL draft drinking games....and his keen insight.
I was thinking about Jason yesterday too. I loved our draft coverage last night (those guys worked their tails off to bring up-to-the-minute stories on all of the latest picks) but I always think about Jason when draft time rolls around.
Tequila!  
#46 | 542 days ago

Jess wrote:
I was thinking about Jason yesterday too. I loved our draft coverage last night (those guys worked their tails off to bring up-to-the-minute stories on all of the latest picks) but I always think about Jason when draft time rolls around.
I think Jason and his draft drinking games are part of the reason I can drink like a Viking today.  I poured a shot of Woodford Reserve in his honor tonight, wherever he is.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 22 comments | Last by JenX63
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 20 comments | Last by hskrdave
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
6 opinions | 17 comments | Last by kobe_lova
The Randomizer
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/14/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by ohwell_
F/E 10/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/17/14
11 opinions | 36 comments | Last by kobe_lova