Skip to Next Poll »
17
F/E 5/06
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 


| Closed on 05/22/13 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
18 Fans 
0%a. Vodka pineapple...
0%b. You had me at hello...
17%c. To infinity, and beyond!....
0%d. Vodka pineapple.....
28%e. I dont talk to strangers...
17%f. You had me at hello...
6%g. Vodka pineapple, keep 'em coming....
33%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 501 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
FIRST!!!

Happy another week, Q'ers!  It STILL hasn't warmed up that much here...it's May and it's 48 degrees outside.  I wish it would get better!

I just spent over an hour on the phone with Dell, trying to return unused toner that I bought for my printer.  I thought the printer was on the fritz because the toner was out, but it turns out that the printer is...well...on the fritz.  Lights keep blinking, nothing prints.  Looked on line for solution to problem and cost to fix will be over $200....will just buy a new one.  I called one number, they transferred me to another number, who transferred me to ANOTHER number.  While I was waiting, went online and started a chat with a guy who said he could help me....then he couldn't and I had to call ANOTHER number!  I got through quickly...then got hung up on.  ARGH!!!!  Got it straightened out though...phew!

Rangers are in must-win scenario tonight against the Crapitals....I was working on Saturday afternoon, seeing patients in their homes, and  yelling at the radio for the Rangers to SHOOT...THE...PUCK!  They had 3 power plays with a total of two shots on goal.  Ya can't win if ya don't score, and ya don't score if ya don't SHOOT!  Kings won on Saturday nite, though...and hope they even it up tonite!

Here's today's pic...enjoy...



Have a GREAT Monday!
Beaneaters...  
  
41 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 501 days ago

(Edited by icfeet)
FIRST!!!

Happy another week, Q'ers!  It STILL hasn't warmed up that much here...it's May and it's 48 degrees outside.  I wish it would get better!

I just spent over an hour on the phone with Dell, trying to return unused toner that I bought for my printer.  I thought the printer was on the fritz because the toner was out, but it turns out that the printer is...well...on the fritz.  Lights keep blinking, nothing prints.  Looked on line for solution to problem and cost to fix will be over $200....will just buy a new one.  I called one number, they transferred me to another number, who transferred me to ANOTHER number.  While I was waiting, went online and started a chat with a guy who said he could help me....then he couldn't and I had to call ANOTHER number!  I got through quickly...then got hung up on.  ARGH!!!!  Got it straightened out though...phew!

Rangers are in must-win scenario tonight against the Crapitals....I was working on Saturday afternoon, seeing patients in their homes, and  yelling at the radio for the Rangers to SHOOT...THE...PUCK!  They had 3 power plays with a total of two shots on goal.  Ya can't win if ya don't score, and ya don't score if ya don't SHOOT!  Kings won on Saturday nite, though...and hope they even it up tonite!

Here's today's pic...enjoy...



Have a GREAT Monday!
Beaneaters...  
#2 | 501 days ago

#3 | 501 days ago

i be trollin peoples profiles




#trollsbetrollin





that is all
I dont talk to strangers...  
#4 | 501 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
i be trollin peoples profiles




#trollsbetrollin





that is all


I dont talk to strangers...  
#5 | 501 days ago

Afternoon Q'ers- 2 days and a wakeup - FL look out, trouble is coming your way, hope everyone gets over the cinco de mayo tequila hangover from yesterday cuz I sure haven't, carry on pppl that's all for now
You had me at hello...  
#6 | 501 days ago

Ha!  Top ten. 

This guy at the laundromat hit on me yesterday.  Problem was that every time he bent over, everyone in the joint got an eyeful of a**crack.  I'm not talking about just a little peek-a-boo.  I told him that until he could pull his pants up like a big boy, I wasn't interested.  Then i had to listen to him cry about why women gotta be like that until the laundry lady told him she'd be like that and make him leave.  indecision
#7 | 501 days ago

I went camping all weekend with 20 close friends. It sucked! I couldn't get my tent set up properly, it kept crumbling on me. I damn near broke my leg hiking down a mountain, almost shot myself with my gun, almost fell into the fire while drunk, couldn't get much sleep, and got a nasty infection. I'm so glad to finally be back in town.
#8 | 501 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Take the last song title that you heard and add "in your ass" to the end of it.

Right now, I am listening to SLOW RIDE by FOGHAT!





Beaneaters...  
#9 | 501 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Kenne wrote:
I went camping all weekend with 20 close friends. It sucked! I couldn't get my tent set up properly, it kept crumbling on me. I damn near broke my leg hiking down a mountain, almost shot myself with my gun, almost fell into the fire while drunk, couldn't get much sleep, and got a nasty infection. I'm so glad to finally be back in town.
I couldn't get my tent set up properly, it kept crumbling on me

  You may want to see a doctor about that!  cheeky
Beaneaters...  
#10 | 501 days ago

i'm planting flars today!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aq2nIa_w2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#11 | 501 days ago

I'm totally okay with the firing of a coach in between games in a playoff series.
Beaneaters...  
#12 | 501 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


I dont talk to strangers...  
#13 | 501 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i'm planting flars today!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aq2nIa_w2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Lenny rocks!

When I read that, I was thinking more along the lines of this kind of garden > Leigh's Garden
Beaneaters...  
#14 | 501 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I went camping all weekend with 20 close friends. It sucked! I couldn't get my tent set up properly, it kept crumbling on me. I damn near broke my leg hiking down a mountain, almost shot myself with my gun, almost fell into the fire while drunk, couldn't get much sleep, and got a nasty infection. I'm so glad to finally be back in town.


man woods aint no place for a player , you out of ya element ! 
I dont talk to strangers...  
#15 | 501 days ago

Ya should have been there.

 > police enforcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git_l5B4okM
To infinity, and beyond!....  
#16 | 501 days ago

JenX63 wrote:


I dont talk to strangers...  
#17 | 501 days ago

Rounding out the basketball year...some GIFS, best of the season.
Kevin Ware, shimmying vs. Notre Dame, pre-tibia exposure:


and Chane Behanan kissing Kentucky goodbye (who was it that told me this kid wouldn't amount to much?):
#18 | 501 days ago
Nick__ (+)

There is an outdoor concert venue in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago called RAVINIA.  They mostly have Orchestra music for a majority of the season but also have well known acts.  I've seen James Taylor, The Tempations, The Four Tops and Blondie play there, over the past 30 years.

Well, we just scored tickets for this year and here are the shows that I'm going to, thanks to my Dad  yes

Friday 6/7 – STING
Saturday 6/8 – STING
Thursday, 6/20 – BODEANS
Thursday, 6/27 – LOS LONELY GUYS, LOS LOBOS with special guest ALEJANDRO ESCOVEDO
Monday, 7/ 22 – JETHRO TULL’S IAN ANDERSON (solo debut) plays THICK AS A BRICK
Monday 7/ 29 – HEART with JASON BONHAM
Thursday, 8/1 – STEELY DAN
Friday 8/2 – STEELY DAN
Saturday 8/17 – GEORGE THOROGOOD & THE DESTROYERS
Tuesday 8/20 – JOURNEY
Thursday 8/22 – TONY BENNETT
Tuesday 8/27 – JOHN HIATT & THE COMBO with ROBERT CRAY


Not to sure if I want to go see Journey since Steve Perry isn't the lead singer, but, I probably will because I heard that singer they do have sounds a lot like him, plus, I like their music.
Beaneaters...  
#19 | 501 days ago

Gawd, whiny men are unattractive. Sometimes, I wish they'd stab themselves in the face. That way the reason for whining would at least be justifiable.... ish
#20 | 501 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
There is an outdoor concert venue in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago called RAVINIA.  They mostly have Orchestra music for a majority of the season but also have well known acts.  I've seen James Taylor, The Tempations, The Four Tops and Blondie play there, over the past 30 years.

Well, we just scored tickets for this year and here are the shows that I'm going to, thanks to my Dad  yes

Friday 6/7 – STING
Saturday 6/8 – STING
Thursday, 6/20 – BODEANS
Thursday, 6/27 – LOS LONELY GUYS, LOS LOBOS with special guest ALEJANDRO ESCOVEDO
Monday, 7/ 22 – JETHRO TULL’S IAN ANDERSON (solo debut) plays THICK AS A BRICK
Monday 7/ 29 – HEART with JASON BONHAM
Thursday, 8/1 – STEELY DAN
Friday 8/2 – STEELY DAN
Saturday 8/17 – GEORGE THOROGOOD & THE DESTROYERS
Tuesday 8/20 – JOURNEY
Thursday 8/22 – TONY BENNETT
Tuesday 8/27 – JOHN HIATT & THE COMBO with ROBERT CRAY


Not to sure if I want to go see Journey since Steve Perry isn't the lead singer, but, I probably will because I heard that singer they do have sounds a lot like him, plus, I like their music.
I went to see Journey a few years ago, and the lead singer now sounds almost exactly like Steve Perry, and they did all of their hits (and then some). They're still awesome.
Vodka pineapple, keep 'em coming....  
#21 | 501 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


I dont talk to strangers...  
#22 | 501 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Gawd, whiny men are unattractive. Sometimes, I wish they'd stab themselves in the face. That way the reason for whining would at least be justifiable.... ish
Especially when he's (literally) showing his ass.
#23 | 501 days ago

Unless they have real good candy.

GF is out of town for the week.  It's going to be a long week.

Give me: Bruins, Rangers, Ducks, and Kings.
I dont talk to strangers...  
#24 | 501 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
Unless they have real good candy.

GF is out of town for the week.  It's going to be a long week.

Give me: Bruins, Rangers, Ducks, and Kings.
YAY! You did good last time (unfortunately, but meh)...hope you're right again tonight. I like this lineup of winners.
Vodka pineapple, keep 'em coming....  
#25 | 501 days ago

Hi gang.. Weekend was fun, hockey tournament went well for the first two games, then we lost a barnburner Saturday night and blew a lead Sunday morning to miss the championship game. booo
Baseball on the other hand was a little more satisfying. Our bats woke up and we won 15-5

Michel Therrien was quite douchetastic in his post game comments last night.  The Habs as a whole were clownshoes.  Gonna be interesting to see how game 4 goes tomorrow

Best purchase last week? Michael Jackson Thriller and Off the Wall on vinyl for $1 each

This weather pattern is pissing me off. Once again it's nice on Monday, but we have weather coming in the middle to end of this week.  Luckily this week it's rain instead of snow like it's been for the last month of Tuesday and Wednesdays

Whoever decided Miley Cyrus of all creatures should be #1 on the Maxim Hot 100

#26 | 501 days ago

Red Wings are on tonight & we sure do need this win. Time to go duck hunting.

Happy Birthday Woody. I Love You!

I Can't wait for September to get here <3

I'm looking forward to my baby showers. 
You had me at hello...  
#27 | 501 days ago

I slept 4, maybe 5 hours last night, and I've felt like it all day.

I almost felt smart during the Derby. I saw Orb make his move on the outside on the far turn and knew he'd be in the mix in the end. We'll see how he does at the Preakness. I just know all this horse racing talk makes me want to gamble. It's been awhile.

Game 3 for the Caps tonight against the Rags (Hey, Kurt broke out Crapitals. What took you so long anyway?). Caps has apparently never had a 3-0 series lead. Up 2-0 six previous times and lost all six Game 3's. Somehow I'm not surprised.

If you want to see some incredible racing, check out the last lap of yesterday's IndyCar race. That was after edge of seat battles for 15 laps.

Yes, baseball stat geeks can be funny some times.
#28 | 501 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Hi gang.. Weekend was fun, hockey tournament went well for the first two games, then we lost a barnburner Saturday night and blew a lead Sunday morning to miss the championship game. booo
Baseball on the other hand was a little more satisfying. Our bats woke up and we won 15-5

Michel Therrien was quite douchetastic in his post game comments last night.  The Habs as a whole were clownshoes.  Gonna be interesting to see how game 4 goes tomorrow

Best purchase last week? Michael Jackson Thriller and Off the Wall on vinyl for $1 each

This weather pattern is pissing me off. Once again it's nice on Monday, but we have weather coming in the middle to end of this week.  Luckily this week it's rain instead of snow like it's been for the last month of Tuesday and Wednesdays

Whoever decided Miley Cyrus of all creatures should be #1 on the Maxim Hot 100

I can't even with Therrien anymore. He's fighting his own personal wars vicariously through his team. <---Per our buddy's lil brother who was roomates with Halpern at Princeton. [citation needed... maybe] I sent this tweet FRIDAY NIGHT after my buddy DM'd me the Halpern/state of the room take.



They won that game btw. This was NOT going to go well.

Also his 'coachable moments' involve reactions to perceived disrespectful slights on the ice (Gally's response to the Gryba hit did not send a clear enough message. WTF? He just turned 19?!?) He also blew off the hit to Eller (the league took care of it, apparently?) Then lost his ever-lovin-crap over a coach not referring to Diaz by name.

Basically this is like Liverpool hiring a hooligan as a coach, then being surprised at the results on and off the pitch. The worst part is, most fans and home town media AREN'T calling him out for it!?!?!


"Bounce back boys. It's only one game. FYI, Gryba is back in the [epletive deleted] lineup tomorrow night. Just putting that out there for the real men in this locker room." - Therrien after today's skate, probably. There's your problem.
Beaneaters...  
#29 | 501 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

x2
#30 | 501 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

x2
heart
Vodka pineapple, keep 'em coming....  
#31 | 501 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


man woods aint no place for a player , you out of ya element ! 
s
t
o
p
#32 | 501 days ago

(Edited by hclcdestin)
Good Monday, FanIQers
 Beautiful Warm Week ahead in Santa Rosa Beach FL, hope 2 get outdoors, but FanIQ is too addictive, had a real rough last week predicting MLB games and NBA/NHL playoffs! 
I gotta wonder if the schedule makers were testing the Red Sox, (3 games in Toronto,then 3 games in Texas),back 2 Friendly Fenway tonight, these cities aren't in the same province sad!   Going 2 watch Braves@Reds and Miami Heat tonight.
Wait a minute, White Sox scored 1 in the top of the 9th and 11th to beat Royals? crying 2-1   can I sue that Kelvin Herrera??

Been thinking up music polls,(name that tune to rock ballads,or music choice trivia), I had no clue Gladys Knight &the Pips are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Also been trying 2 add certain pix 2 my comments, any suggestions? one in a while my pc is illiterate.
#33 | 501 days ago

Sometimes I get lonely, but then I go out in public and realize how much I don't like people. I may die alone, but at least it will be quiet.
#34 | 501 days ago

hclcdestin wrote:
Good Monday, FanIQers
 Beautiful Warm Week ahead in Santa Rosa Beach FL, hope 2 get outdoors, but FanIQ is too addictive, had a real rough last week predicting MLB games and NBA/NHL playoffs! 
I gotta wonder if the schedule makers were testing the Red Sox, (3 games in Toronto,then 3 games in Texas),back 2 Friendly Fenway tonight, these cities aren't in the same province sad!   Going 2 watch Braves@Reds and Miami Heat tonight.
Wait a minute, White Sox scored 1 in the top of the 9th and 11th to beat Royals? crying 2-1   can I sue that Kelvin Herrera??

Been thinking up music polls,(name that tune to rock ballads,or music choice trivia), I had no clue Gladys Knight &the Pips are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Also been trying 2 add certain pix 2 my comments, any suggestions? one in a while my pc is illiterate.
you can use this one...you are very welcome 
I dont talk to strangers...  
#35 | 501 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
I slept 4, maybe 5 hours last night, and I've felt like it all day.

I almost felt smart during the Derby. I saw Orb make his move on the outside on the far turn and knew he'd be in the mix in the end. We'll see how he does at the Preakness. I just know all this horse racing talk makes me want to gamble. It's been awhile.

Game 3 for the Caps tonight against the Rags (Hey, Kurt broke out Crapitals. What took you so long anyway?). Caps has apparently never had a 3-0 series lead. Up 2-0 six previous times and lost all six Game 3's. Somehow I'm not surprised.

If you want to see some incredible racing, check out the last lap of yesterday's IndyCar race. That was after edge of seat battles for 15 laps.

Yes, baseball stat geeks can be funny some times.
That IndyCar link reminded me of F1 in the 70's / 80's. I used to read the eff out of the Michel Vaillant graphic novels at the time. (Were those ever in English too? TV series was cool, but not super cool.) They were basically set in a semi-fictionalized world being portrayed in the new movie Rush. Lauda was a bigger rock star at the time, but whatever, that might just be me?

#elf4Ever



As you were...
Beaneaters...  
#36 | 501 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
marcus_nyce wrote:
I can't even with Therrien anymore. He's fighting his own personal wars vicariously through his team. <---Per our buddy's lil brother who was roomates with Halpern at Princeton. [citation needed... maybe] I sent this tweet FRIDAY NIGHT after my buddy DM'd me the Halpern/state of the room take.



They won that game btw. This was NOT going to go well.

Also his 'coachable moments' involve reactions to perceived disrespectful slights on the ice (Gally's response to the Gryba hit did not send a clear enough message. WTF? He just turned 19?!?) He also blew off the hit to Eller (the league took care of it, apparently?) Then lost his ever-lovin-crap over a coach not referring to Diaz by name.

Basically this is like Liverpool hiring a hooligan as a coach, then being surprised at the results on and off the pitch. The worst part is, most fans and home town media AREN'T calling him out for it!?!?!


"Bounce back boys. It's only one game. FYI, Gryba is back in the [epletive deleted] lineup tomorrow night. Just putting that out there for the real men in this locker room." - Therrien after today's skate, probably. There's your problem.
well if all else fails, Therrien can probably still get work doing Bar Mitzvahs and private parties as a Liam Neeson lookalike
#37 | 501 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Courtesy of Surly Jacob of lakingsnews.com

Our Kings, these defending Stanley Cup Champion Kings, who art in the motherf**king playoffs,
Hallowed be thy game tonight.
Thy Kingdom come if thy wills will be done,
On our ice, because that’s just the way it has to be.
Give us this day our goals, however many are needed,
So that we may forgive ourselves for a deficit and tie this series up.
And in the meantime give these d!cks from St. Louis a sound slapping.
That we may be led past the first round,
Past these ugly a$$ Blues,
Amen.

**I prematurely submitted. blush Anywhoo.... the Kings are giving me gray hair and here is the proof. 


I plucked this little whitey, from my widow's peak area, Sunday morning. My biceps hurt as well......not sure how that happened. 
Beaneaters...  
#38 | 501 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
That IndyCar link reminded me of F1 in the 70's / 80's. I used to read the eff out of the Michel Vaillant graphic novels at the time. (Were those ever in English too? TV series was cool, but not super cool.) They were basically set in a semi-fictionalized world being portrayed in the new movie Rush. Lauda was a bigger rock star at the time, but whatever, that might just be me?

#elf4Ever



As you were...
Me wanty.
#39 | 501 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Courtesy of Surly Jacob of lakingsnews.com

Our Kings, these defending Stanley Cup Champion Kings, who art in the motherf**king playoffs,
Hallowed be thy game tonight.
Thy Kingdom come if thy wills will be done,
On our ice, because that’s just the way it has to be.
Give us this day our goals, however many are needed,
So that we may forgive ourselves for a deficit and tie this series up.
And in the meantime give these d!cks from St. Louis a sound slapping.
That we may be led past the first round,
Past these ugly a$$ Blues,
Amen.

**I prematurely submitted. blush Anywhoo.... the Kings are giving me gray hair and here is the proof. 


I plucked this little whitey, from my widow's peak area, Sunday morning. My biceps hurt as well......not sure how that happened. 
maybe because the "whitey" was all the way in the back...and you are not as flexible as u used to be
Beaneaters...  
#40 | 500 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Courtesy of Surly Jacob of lakingsnews.com

Our Kings, these defending Stanley Cup Champion Kings, who art in the motherf**king playoffs,
Hallowed be thy game tonight.
Thy Kingdom come if thy wills will be done,
On our ice, because that’s just the way it has to be.
Give us this day our goals, however many are needed,
So that we may forgive ourselves for a deficit and tie this series up.
And in the meantime give these d!cks from St. Louis a sound slapping.
That we may be led past the first round,
Past these ugly a$$ Blues,
Amen.

**I prematurely submitted. blush Anywhoo.... the Kings are giving me gray hair and here is the proof. 


I plucked this little whitey, from my widow's peak area, Sunday morning. My biceps hurt as well......not sure how that happened. 
There's a cure for that now. Here you go.
Beaneaters...  
#41 | 500 days ago

sisyphus1992 wrote: That one dude at the bottom of the comment section is bitter. It's funny.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 29 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet